The Hidden Mission Forum

Full Version: Who goes first ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nasa to open International Space Station to tourists 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48560874

Nasa is to allow tourists to visit the International Space Station from 2020, priced at $35,000 per night.
The US space agency said it would open the orbiting station to tourism and other business ventures.
There will be up to two short private astronaut missions per year, said Robyn Gatens, the deputy director of the ISS.
Nasa said that private astronauts would be permitted to travel to the ISS for up to 30 days, travelling on US spacecraft.

Wonder if drinks are included ?   Beer
If someone gives me the money, I will do it.
No thanks, I will pass and go jade hunting in paradise while I am still alive.
Goofy primitive space era rocket ships and nasty hot and tight cramped spacesuits. 
Suction tubes in the bathroom that passengers have to shove up their ass so shit don't fly.
Claustrophobic space station with bad air,
and one astronaut on board has bad farts from his protein paste breakfast and bad coffee.
The other passenger suddenly pukes in the space station.
A sudden micrometeor swarm particle penetrates the station shell and kills the captain.
Then you get to go back to Earth.
What a nightmare.
35  Sheep grand ... a night?

Rofl

Horsepoop

I think that Stu-Be-Doo Robbins should go for free.
Absolutely free of charge.
Poor guy has counted so many craters for NASA, he deserves a ... vacation at the space station! 
Better yet!
Send the Goofy Stu Brothers together!
Stu Robbins and Stu Harris both fly to the space station -- in NASA's tab Whip
Stu-Be-Doo can play his fancy silver flute up there,
while "Mars Emoluments" Stu Harris,
has holds a live space station interview with Richard Hoagland vacationing in Hawaii with beautiful women.

Hi 

But can you imagine the sights you will see, and, maybe, see first hand some of the things NASA hide when they turn the contrast all the way up on the cameras. I would jump at the chance.
If Soros and Koch brothers fill my PayPal account...i'd go ASAP.

Bob... Ninja Assimilated Spacecraft
"Wonder if drinks are included ?"

John Glenn tested melatonin when he was at the ISS.
This drug is a tryptamine,
like psilocybin.

So magic mushrooms should be considered.
Phoenix Tears one syringe full.  few sips before dressing, another sip before helmet locks, another when in orbit; by then I'm Walking in a slide/time zone.

https://mycommonsenseparty.com/2017-data...deZone.mp3

Bob... Ninja Assimilated Bong7bp Guitar Reefer Par-ty