The Hidden Mission Forum

Full Version: What If Your Whole Life Was Ahead Of You And...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
your world was turned upside down? 'charged with treason for distributing leaflets with your brother'.

[video:1lh7qb2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NXW4ir7Mlc[/video:1lh7qb2w]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NXW4ir7Mlc
I was reading the Salt Lake Tribune about the Mormons continuing to baptize by proxy Holocaust dead of the Jewish faith though they've been asked to 'cease and desist' constantly repeatedly ad nauseum. the comments in the SLT are always very educational if you're unfamiliar with the history of the LDS church- one of the more vile members stated that 'at least when we Mormons have been persecuted, we've fought back-the Jews deserved to die like they did because they never fought back'... paraphrased from memory but this has stuck on my head all day so I'll have to go back there and register and do a little Confronting of the most gross of ignorance.

Masquerading as Indians so they take the deadly blame for the Mormons attack on pioneers traversing through Utah from Arkansas is one of the many events in Mormon history where 'persecution' has been cried out by them.

There are many ways to revolt, fight back and resist- if you are a more advanced soul and know that a hero dies but one death but a coward thousands of times-that you DON'T TAKE NOTHING WITH YOU BUT YOUR SOUL-THE MAIN SOUL YOU'LL BE ANSWERING TO IN DEATH IS YOUR OWN... just some food for thought in case there is ever a dilemma that occurs that puts your eternal soul to test.

Sophie Scholl

I THINK AS I PLEASE! WILL THIS SONG BECOME THE SONG OF A NON VIOLENT RESISTANCE MOVEMENT ONCE AGAIN?

Posted By: Rayelan
Date: Saturday, 15 November 2008, 8:09 p.m.

Please click the play button to start the song, then scroll down and read about the students who started the White Rose Movement.

[Image: watch?v=6aFAy8hqvik]
The words in English are at the bottom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rose

[Image: whiterose.GIF]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aFAy8hqvik
The young woman in the middle is Sophie Scholl, a 21 year old German girl who was part of the White Rose Movement.

She and her co-conspirators were found guilty of treason by the Third Reich and beheaded.Her last words were: "Die Sonne scheint noch"—"The sun still shines" Her complete statement was as follows:

"How can we expect righteousness to prevail when there is hardly anyone willing to give himself up individually to a righteous cause. Such a fine, sunny day, and I have to go. But what does my death matter, if through us thousands of people are awakened and stirred to action?"

[Image: whiterose-sophie-stamp.GIF]
Sophie was honored by Germany with a stamp issued in 1991.

The White Rose was non violent resistance movement. They instructed Germans to passively resist the Nazis. They were caught and executed by guillotine.

The White Rose consisted of five students — Sophie Magdalena Scholl, her brother Hans Scholl, Alex Schmorell, Willi Graf, and Christoph Probst, all in their early twenties — and a professor of philosophy, Kurt Huber.

Die Gedanken Sind Frie.. My Thoughts are Free... was their theme song.

Calling themselves the White Rose, they instructed Germans to passively resist the Nazis. They had been horrified by the behaviour of the Germans on the Eastern Front where they had witnessed a group of naked Jews being shot in a pit.

Contrary to popular belief, Sophie Scholl was not a co-author of the articles. Her brother had been initially keen to keep her ignorant of their activities, but once she discovered his activities, she joined him and proved highly valuable to the group: as a woman, her chances of being randomly stopped by the SS were much smaller. She and the rest of the White Rose were arrested for distributing the sixth leaflet at the University of Munich on February 18, 1943.

In the People's Court before the notorious Judge Roland Freisler on February 21, 1943, Scholl was recorded as saying "Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just do not dare express themselves as we did."

Scholl's and her brother's defiance, in the face of terrifying consequences, gained them enormous admiration among their contemporary supporters and the post-war German public to the present.[weasel words]

Grave of Hans Scholl, Sophie Scholl, and Christoph Probst, in the Perlacher Friedhof, next to the Stadelheim prison in Munich.

On February 22, 1943, Sophie Scholl, her brother Hans and their friend Christoph Probst were found guilty of treason and condemned to death. They were all beheaded by executioner Johann Reichhart in Munich's Stadelheim Prison only a few hours later at 17:00hrs. The execution was supervised by Dr. Walter Roemer who was the enforcement chief of the Munich district court.

Prison officials, in later describing the scene, emphasized the courage with which she walked to her execution. Her last words were, partially, "Die Sonne scheint noch"—"The sun still shines" while her full comments were as follows: "How can we expect righteousness to prevail when there is hardly anyone willing to give himself up individually to a righteous cause. Such a fine, sunny day, and I have to go. But what does my death matter, if through us thousands of people are awakened and stirred to action?"

Following her death, a copy of the sixth leaflet was smuggled out of Germany through Scandinavia to the UK by German jurist Helmuth von Moltke, where it was utilized by the Allied Forces. In mid-1943, they dropped millions of propaganda copies over Germany of the tract, now retitled The Manifesto of the Students of Munich.

The White Rose's legacy has, for many commentators, an intangible quality. Playwright Lillian Garrett-Groag stated in Newsday on February 22, 1993, that "It is possibly the most spectacular moment of resistance that I can think of in the 20th century... The fact that five little kids, in the mouth of the wolf, where it really counted, had the tremendous courage to do what they did, is spectacular to me. I know that the world is better for them having been there, but I do not know why."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_Scholl

Thoughts are free!
Who can guess them?
They fly along like nightly treasures.
No man can know them
No hunter can shoot them
With powder and lead
Thoughts are free!
I think about what I want
and what makes me happy
But everything quietly,
and just how it comes.
To my wish and desire
Nobody can oppose,
It stays this way:
Thoughts are free!
And if they lock me in a dark dungeon
That is something that can be forgiven
'Cause my thoughts tear up the bars and walls.
Thoughts are free!
I think about what I want
and what makes me happy ...
And if they lock me in a dark dungeon ...
I love wine, my girl most of all,
Only me she pleases best
I am not alone
With my glass of wine
My girl is with me:
Thoughts are free!

That's why I will never worry anymore
And I will never tease myself
with whims anymore
Because in one's heart
One can keep laughing and joking
While thinking