The Hidden Mission Forum

Full Version: Monster freak deer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just overheard two pipefitters outside my office discussing a dear killed two weeks ago by ones nephew.
Jim had the picture of his nephew with deer.
Two long spikes 27-28 inches that fork at tips. At the base of rack is a mass of short horns 3 to 4 inches long flaring in all directions.
The deer had only female genitalia, and came in at 400+ pounds.
The very biggest are just over three normally. This one was fat like a steer!
Wonder if it's possible cross with Elk and Mule deer? Don't know if that can happen?
Wish I could post a picture, but can't.
Strange critter!
Poor creature was probably exposed to radiation or gender-bender chemicals. I hope they don't eat it.
Quote:Just overheard two pipefitters outside my office discussing a dear killed two weeks ago by ones nephew.
Jim had the picture of his nephew with deer.
Two long spikes 27-28 inches that fork at tips. At the base of rack is a mass of short horns 3 to 4 inches long flaring in all directions.
The deer had only female genitalia, and came in at 400+ pounds.
The very biggest are just over three normally. This one was fat like a steer!
Wonder if it's possible cross with Elk and Mule deer? Don't know if that can happen?
Wish I could post a picture, but can't.
Strange critter!

Are we sure it wasnt a photoshopped picture?

Otherwise it may very well be just a random occurence. If we see something else similiar then it should be taken seriously.
Yeah, like that giant hog that turned out to be shopped. <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/hmm2.gif" alt="Hmm2" title="hmm2" />
Knowing Jim, I'm pretty sure the picture was real.
There'd be little bits of nephew butt chewed up and spit out all over town if nephew tried to spoof him with a phony.
The whole clan are major big game hunters.
maybe because the predators are getting to be more like this one? these aren't doctored or shopped pics from my cousin in TX...

[Image: image001-1.jpg]

[[Image: image002-1.jpg]

Just a huge specimen!

I'd like to see it! you've got to get your son to show you how to download pics!
Finally got our birdhouses done for this year's one show we still do.
The wife took pictures of them (instead of professional photographer we used to do) and I'm going to post those here. I hope this weekend. Got Keith's permission several weeks ago (as it is a business).
Can't do the deer though, it's just a photo Jim brought to work. Definitely his nephew in it! He has pictures of elk, deer, bear, bobcats and such, he and his sons, nephews, brothers all over his desk top.
Some date back to the '70s.
My neighbor just sent me this one: <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/damned.gif" alt="Damned" title="damned" />

[Image: TrophySquirrel.jpg]
<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/lmao.gif" alt="Lmao" title="lmao" />
Whatz the URL for the giant deer? I would have loved to have itz antlers!!! Cheers
I saw a dead elk in the back of a pickup during hunting season and it's rack was about 2 foot wider than the width of the pickup ON EACH SIDE. Should have taken a picture of that! It was a huge one.
Quote:Whatz the URL for the giant deer? I would have loved to have itz antlers!!! Cheers
No URL, some guys he works with had the pic.

I have heard of one other gender-bender deer back East. They said it was full of white goo. Sounds like cancer or yeast or something.
Quote:[quote author="Xuxalina Rihhia"]Whatz the URL for the giant deer? I would have loved to have itz antlers!!! Cheers
No URL, some guys he works with had the pic.

I have heard of one other gender-bender deer back East. They said it was full of white goo. Sounds like cancer or yeast or something.[/quote]


WHITE GOO???? <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/scream.gif" alt="Scream" title="scream" /> OMG!
Quote:Can't do the deer though, it's just a photo Jim brought to work.

Ask Jim if he can find someone with a scanner so he can upload it the net. <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/whistle.gif" alt="Whistle" title="whistle" />