The Hidden Mission Forum

Full Version: De-Stress Kit for the Changing Times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read this and there were several helpful tips for dealing with extreme stress-I saved it to go over again when I get to feeling totally overwhelmed.

De-Stress Kit for the Changing Times

Posted By: Shasta
Date: Sunday, 15 February 2009, 1:14 a.m.

We all know that millions of people are experiencing extra stress. Much outgoing care and compassion is needed to help ease the emotional pain that so many are increasingly experiencing. Doc Childre, founder of HeartMath, a leading stress research institute, has written a free booklet De-Stress Kit for the Changing Times that provides a few simple practices to help people intercept and manage stress during this period of challenge and uncertainty.

Download Free De-Stress Kit

http://www.heartmath.org/for-you/destre ... l?Itemid=0
This is really helpful.

[Image: destress1.jpg]

(Don't ask why this is an image ... it keeps making me laugh too much Mellow.
I have had a lot of help from my brother 'looks far' in regards to making myself be in 'neutral' lately. And I've been having the dramatic reactions and overreactions a lot less this past week-in that ebooklet was a part about 'breathing in CALM' like I've directed my dogs to do when they get all over rowdy and stuff. And have breathed through the trauma drama and breathed back in CALM...

Some of the drama that creates trauma is so outrageous that it does make me lol. So I do that nice and loud and big too. Also Samurai taught me how to break up the actual energies of a drama trauma area --IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS... CLAP CLAP I did that one the other day and all my dogs got into it-barking really loud as I clapped throughout the household breaking up the old stale chi.

Applause