The Hidden Mission Forum

Full Version: Mercury Retrograde all This Month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
..... started on Labor Day and will last until Sep 29..........

I have been REvisiting my past lately....... in a good way.

I have had 2 Capricorn bosses in my career - one was the best - the other the worst. The higher form had integrity, was loyal, cared deeply about the company and his direct reports. The lower form was a liar, manipulative, sadistic POS.

The one who was my mentor is in a nursing home with terminal brain cancer. He battled it for 9 months undergoing chemo and radiation and he has decided to stop all treatment and spend what time he has left among his friends and family. The man put in 40 years with the company and the word has gone out and everybody is showing up. He is going out with dignity and class and has a rare opportunity to experience the influence he has had on so many lives. I have recently spent time with people I worked with 10... 20 years ago and haven't seen in almost that many years.... 2 have flown in from N. Carolina to see him before he passes on.

I have been enjoying the stories and seeing people who remind me of simpler times. One visitor brought a photo album from a sales meeting and we had fun naming all the people in the old pics. There were 2 of me and I looked so fresh-faced and young !!!! Well...... it WAS 22 years ago and I was still in my late 20's. I had on a suit with a scarf tied in a bow - so EIGHTIES <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/lol.gif" alt="Lol" title="lol" />

I just realized that all this REmembering was happening under a REtrograde.
Quote:Sarafina said:
I have had 2 Capricorn bosses in my career - one was the best - the other the worst.
<Rant On>
Probably the worst 'boss' I have ever had was a certain lieutenant while I was in the US Army. Nobody but nobody in the unit liked him. He's lucky that our unit was stationed in Germany and not Vietnam, as someone (not me) would have ensured his name was on 'the wall' (memorial). Otherwise, my good bosses were far outnumbered by the losers/deadbeats.
<Rant Off>
I'm glad your good old boss is going out in control and in his own favor. Hugs I did declare 'oh... I am so DONE WITH THIS LYING SLANDERING INSANE BULLSHIT'. appropriately. to the right powers that be-micro realm

[Image: Hilter_Pope.bmp]

Quote:( Hitler greets his good buddy, Pope Pius XII. They are both masters of the “big lie”. The Pope was very helpful to the Nazi cause during and after WW II, as both Hitler and the Catholic Church share Jews as a common enemy.)
“Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.”
“The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”

– Adolph Hitler (20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945)
right now we are having the most beautiful weather ever.

This should be a nice long autumn with warmer wetter rain in October.

whatever is happening, the energies feel better and maybe this Mercury retrograde
is performing a part in all that.

Life is too short, and that get together for your friend is quite nice of a story sarafina.
I hope your friend has some pleasant final days. I could not pass over this sentence ...

"He battled it for 9 months undergoing chemo and radiation and he has decided to stop all treatment and spend".

That should read "He battled for 9 months against chemo and radiation and he has decided to stop all mistreatment and spend".
Packing up for the move - revisiting old buried memories, saying goodbye to the East Coast - (and the shitty weather!) I'm kind of sad/reflective/eager to change sort of place. I need to move on and we can't move on fast enough but still I don't have enough time to say all my goodbyes. Its kind of tough - I think its harder for the kids - but they are eager to move on too - especially my son. We all need a "re set" but that means we have to put a stop to the destructive and a go for the creative.

I think its going to happen.

I am looking at what is making me feel so unhappy living here and its seeing it with clear vision - my whole family feels and sees it.

Hey another note;

My husband found some very important documents, a missing heirloom and some money. I have done the same. As we clear the clutter we open up opportunities.

Now if I can only get some fucking SUNSHINE!
Quote:Packing up for the move - revisiting old buried memories, saying goodbye to the East Coast - (and the shitty weather!) I'm kind of sad/reflective/eager to change sort of place. I need to move on and we can't move on fast enough but still I don't have enough time to say all my goodbyes. Its kind of tough - I think its harder for the kids - but they are eager to move on too - especially my son. We all need a "re set" but that means we have to put a stop to the destructive and a go for the creative.

I think its going to happen.

I am looking at what is making me feel so unhappy living here and its seeing it with clear vision - my whole family feels and sees it.

Hey another note;

My husband found some very important documents, a missing heirloom and some money. I have done the same. As we clear the clutter we open up opportunities.

Now if I can only get some fucking SUNSHINE!


Applause Scream ALWAYS some weird thing going on-I propped it back in and secured the bottom with some handy dandy wood I had laying around. Fit perfectly.

I've still got my hard earned faith! I am focused and fixated. I was feeling really funny a while ago and did a check on my own progressed chart-knew about my lifetime finally coming change of MARS from Capricorn to AQUARIUS about the same time all my serious BS started-but... this year MY SUN WENT INTO TAURUS! Cheers
That was a great synopsis Gard..

I just hope with shifting planets
it will bring some forward motion and relief

I want my life back and am so livid right at the moment
at all these FUCKERS that did indeed steal all our lives

<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/pissed.gif" alt="Pissed" title="pissed" />


I've had some serious words today with God
and pray for relief for us all

enough's enough
for some odd reason this one has been extraordinarily good for me, I am on point in nearly all aspects
Rofl <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/rofl.gif" alt="Rofl" title="rofl" />
If I may ask, Who does the best Chart here? I'd like to get to the bottom of whether or not I actually have three Stellums.
Quote:for some odd reason this one has been extraordinarily good for me, I am on point in nearly all aspects
Rofl <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/rofl.gif" alt="Rofl" title="rofl" />
Same here. So far all these heavy aspects have been beneficial for me. In weird and surprising ways.
And my progressed sun went into Aries.
Quote:If I may ask, Who does the best Chart here? I'd like to get to the bottom of whether or not I actually have three Stellums.
The gardener.
Quote:[quote author="StarLord"]If I may ask, Who does the best Chart here? I'd like to get to the bottom of whether or not I actually have three Stellums.
The gardener.[/quote]


Thank You! <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/cheers.gif" alt="Cheers" title="cheers" />
Pissed
F--- Merc
<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/cheers.gif" alt="Cheers" title="cheers" />
Quote:Vianova-this is interesting-Sun is already in Cancer progressed and Moon newly into Aries squaring his Venus in Cancer at 3/4 degrees... but his MARS is now at 0 degrees LEO...

Rofl

or

:uni:

or

Whip

or

Smoke
V maybe more of a [Image: file.php?avatar=2_1221689018.jpg] affect?

Leo-ruled by the Sun... gold... dignity, showbiz, star of your own show for sure... very energized. Very golden... my son's natal Mars progressed into VIRGO a year or so ago... in his first house. EGADS so critical but in Mars it is mainly affecting with him as total perfectionism in his body and physical abilities... and since Virgo is ruled by MERCURY his mentalities and debating abilities are really in high gear too. lol or else I scream!

ANY change of sign through progression is a big deal with your life. And Mars is a slower moving planet so expect it to be in Leo for the rest of your life. It took mine 45 years to move through Capricorn-7th/8th houses into finally AQUARIUS Uhoh Full Martian energies there with her too-so there are a lot of MARTIAN changes amongst us.

My Sun going into Taurus-trining that Pluto in Capricorn... that should be really really interesting! Lmao opposing Saturn in Libra and SQUARING PLUTO IN CAPRICORN! Imagine Cyndi Lauper mashed with A Clockwork Orange's ALEX as the common coupling but with each having genders unknown. Boys and girls just wanna have fun... :)
Quote:Nonono
I absolutly refuse to be retro by Merc this month
Cheers

Wook
Yeah, but try pulling that off with nothing resembling Earth in your circle, when you circle the wagons and they just float away cauz they gots no grounding.

Hmmm, perhaps I should load them wagons up with quartz crystals...

Wook does present an interesting facet imho. What about ignoring what could present itself as a potential quarmire and simply forge ahead?

Query: How much influence / Power does astrology have IF one does not give it space mentally?
Just like Quantum Physics experiments have shown, even thinking about the experiment changes it; think about the position of a particle causes it to not be where it's "supposed" to be...
What's so bad about Retro?
<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/dunno.gif" alt="Dunno" title="dunno" />

[Image: 3729611590_e2e2e32ab6.jpg]
Blimey! There's some stunning Birds, what?

Is that an expose on Raw Silk?
It's Coco Chanel's Spring 1961 lineup. And I do believe I see a Citroën 2CV in the background.
Quote:[quote author="Wook"]Nonono
I absolutly refuse to be retro by Merc this month
Cheers

Wook
Yeah, but try pulling that off with nothing resembling Earth in your circle, when you circle the wagons and they just float away cauz they gots no grounding.

Hmmm, perhaps I should load them wagons up with quartz crystals...

Wook does present an interesting facet imho. What about ignoring what could present itself as a potential quarmire and simply forge ahead?

Query: How much influence / Power does astrology have IF one does not give it space mentally?
Just like Quantum Physics experiments have shown, even thinking about the experiment changes it; think about the position of a particle causes it to not be where it's "supposed" to be...[/quote]

Well you have your Mars in Libra at 3 degrees squaring some plutonium earth right now. What's that like?

your chart has all the action on the left side-known as the East side though what would appear to be the West side but it is the East side and all the other houses are empty from the 2nd through the 9th. All your progressed planets there too-so the blanks are to be filled in with others or transits. You're stellium is the meat of the sandwich between Pluto and Uranus come Spring time... late Scorpio planets trining on Uranus right now.

All boomers with their natal Uranus in Cancer are resulting with the trine affects from Uranus in Pisces right now. When Uranus goes into Aries-that's when it is going to get all shook up. Lots of Aries in health care professions-should set a fire under that particular blackened kettle of fish. come Spring.
Quote:It's Coco Chanel's Spring 1961 lineup. And I do believe I see a Citroën 2CV in the background.


I happened upon a Chanel in a Santa Barbara thrift from that era once. Self lament that I didn't get it for the sumptious quality of both workmanship and textiles. That wool tweed was butter soft as was the heavy silk lining. Really gorgeous clothing, almost too good to wear-a work of artistry.

<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/cheers.gif" alt="Cheers" title="cheers" />
and for what it is wook worth-most people start thinking it is JUST THEM but with counseling they see the cycles presented and past, present and future cycles too-gives humans the ability to realize that it is NOT them though they are, their charts, it is THEIR planets, THEIR houses, THEIR lives and once they see it-however it takes for them to do so they can use the energies and thusly the energies are not ever 'BAD'... just what ever they are. Sometimes you've got to hold 'em, fold 'em and other times walk the hell away to another day-as they all are on infinite ever play---your time to take advantage of the situations v just being confusedly quagmired with them and doing NO thing about any thing.

One of my friends had his Venus in Scorpio go south on him while in his teens-he is not meant to have long term fortuitous relationships of any kind in his life-outside of his own self's interests. Once he realized that it took the 'why' out of his vocabulary alphabet. Many long term transits caused him to believe that it was 'the one' but those transits were, alas, fleeting... :)

all about cycles. I personally enjoy Mercury retrogrades as it gives me 3x data to help further see things let alone re-doing them, re-gurgitating them, re-enjoying them. Once I realized that they are great times for going over everything and also knowing by them that we don't ever get away with anything-nothing ever goes away-I've relaxed about a lot of material world troubles that in my past caused me to clench my molars in my sleep to the degree that I fractured almost all of them. wahhhhh
The cool thing about knowing a bit about astrological movement is that like a good wave and a good surfer, your got to ride the wave and let it take you where you need to be - not to fight the energies, but work with the energies.

Packing during Merc Retro is perfect frankly - its time to tie up loose ends, wrap things up, and not so detailed as to make make things crazy. Just a little bit every day. It will be three weeks today that we will be out of the door...

The buyer wants to close early - as do I, but we need to stay here until the original date so we can take the time to pack and clean things up. School is rushing to re-do (merc retro again) an IEP so that the knew school can get a heads up. My son is getting an Aide again, thank heavens, and they are giving him some help in homework which he needs. It looks like his new school isn't going to be as wicked tough as his class is now...that's good - he needs to really focus on his social skills to prepare him for MIDDLE SCHOOL (cue horror music).

All of our heads are in the new place right now...

The only thing that is weird right now is the weather in a sense. While Merc Retro is the perfect time to pack, clear old junk, make amends, correct earlier errors, find old friends, renew old aquaintances, etc., the energy in New England is a bit heavy - dark clouds are hanging over my mountain, sunlight peeps here and there - it feels like winter has already set - its very dark. Since we barely had summer, I am responding viscerally to this darker view.

Love the Chanel and I could wear it right now...those are classic looks. I can't wait to dress up again, but then, I'm moving one hour WEST - instead of being very Capricornian I bet I will dress more Aquarian which is my natal rising sign...


<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/cheers.gif" alt="Cheers" title="cheers" />

Yeah, my family and my son especially were supposed to be in Vermont, my daughter was supposed to be born here - we did our Dharma and now its time to MOVE FORWARD.

Gard, I know your last few years have been absolute hell, but I also think that things are going to MOVE for you too - getting rid of the OLD BAGGAGE will help you streamline and fly. Already as we move forward here we are seeing things move more smoothly which is what I really want - a smoother easier day to day lifestyle....

I remember when you mentioned about a year ago how the big planets are lining up circa 1977-78 - the fact is things do feel 1980 - but I think that's a good thing - it was a time to reinvent oneself. The eighties for me were much brighter than the 1970's.
Gardner,

your sight is both keen and most adept. And, you are 100% correct, bear & grin it, what don't eat us at sun up only makes us stronger at sunset.
Hey VW <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/hi.gif" alt="Hi" title="hi" />
Good to see you!
and congrats on your forward progress!!

Hey Gard, you wrote

Quote:One of my friends had his Venus in Scorpio go south on him while in his teens-he is not meant to have long term fortuitous relationships of any kind in his life-outside of his own self's interests. Once he realized that it took the 'why' out of his vocabulary alphabet. Many long term transits caused him to believe that it was 'the one' but those transits were, alas, fleeting... :)

If your friend had Venus in Scorpio go south on him in his teens
it didn't stay that way forever...

Even if Venus was retro at birth it goes Direct by progression. So since a progressed chart works on the basis that while the Sun moves about a degree a day, in a progressed chart it moves a degree a year. The idea is that a chart cast for 37 *days* after your birthday will tell you something about your life at age 37 years. So if Venus went retro during ths guys teen years, past some point in time it stopped being retro and went direct again in this guys progressed chart.

So using a venus retro in scorp birth example if Venus went direct 30 days after you were born, your Venus would go "direct by progression" when you were thirty. Makes sense it would have a similar mathmetical progression if it went retro later in life as well. Sorry to put a damper on things - but Venus going retro during someones teens doesn't seem to be a life sentence of no close, long lasting relations with others or never finding a deep love.

I keep getting some other possible intreprelations of what a retrograding planet potentially could mean.

Viewed in karmic terms, retrograde planets in your natal/or progressed chart can indicate internal struggle regarding an unachieved goal or an unfinished life lesson or lessons.
Planets in retrograde tend to internalize their influences, allowing you to work on your character. When Venus is retrograde, it provides lessons in evaluating the real worth and value of people and things in our life (Taurus-Libra issues). With existing relationships, this cycle produces experiences wherein it is easier to discern the relative worth and value of these people in your life. Discrimination is more effective. You become readily aware of any problems, differences or unresolved issues.

Another possible intrepretation is that (in the example of your friend with a retro Venus in Scorp) they tend to take relationships very seriously. Nothing half baked would do, never casual or fleeting. They need to have a real meaning and substance. Hopefuly they weren't hurt bad during that retro as a teen. Woah teenboy hurting/bad hurt/forever hurt. Conversely because of this deep emotional tone (and need) would express itself in scorpionic protective measures of only fleeting and casual because of their deep vunerability in the capacity to so deeply feel love, as you friend must have possessed.

Inhbiting their love, hiding.. difficulty in expression..

So, your advice may have given them license to not live up to their highest expression of self.

Just my 2cents. dunno

Makes me think of the story of Andromeda and the hero Perseus, the Gorgon slayer.

sort of like
[video:oe553ezg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNMhPQoEbJE[/video:oe553ezg]
I just did a check-wish I still had one of my first ephemeris where I inked it all in and out for the peeps but I don't and #2 is in fragments when that's what I worked with solely...

so I did a check on the Venus retrograde time and his Venus went retrograde in 1971! at 0 Sagittarius.

natal Venus at 25 Scorpio-then progressed to 0 Sag then retrograde in 1971 aged 17... it goes direct in 2012... so that's what? almost FORTY YEARS retro...

Progressions of a year for a day are only for the Sun... all the planetary cycles are so different and when even the closer ones are retro it is for quite a while-the outer planets go retro almost for six months...

Progressed Mars take about 45 years to go through a sign due to its every other year long retrograde periods... Mercury about 17 years to go through 30 degrees of a sign...

Sun progressed-30 years
Mercury progressed-17 years (fast moving but has the 3x a year retro)
Venus progressed-? too tired to do mine out
Mars progressed-45 years

Knowing the subjects real life history and not noticing the progressed Venus had gone retrograde until subject was about 30... made a lot of trauma drama MAKE SENSE... and what I've seen is that it is to protect the self from transits that are just not viable or are harmful to the subject-avoidance due to retrograde motion.

Since the subject's Venus had just changed signs into Sagittarius from heavy natal Scorpio-evidently that change was too much for him so back he went into the Scorpio waters??? <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/dunno.gif" alt="Dunno" title="dunno" /> to work out AGAIN the same degrees of which he had gone through already. He's now before his own natal degrees which interests me. He's prenatal with his progressed Venus in Scorpio-it now being at 14 degrees Scorpio and his natal at 25 degrees Scorpio.

In family astrology it is very common to see same degree planets-a marker for my family is 13 degrees Libra-which is my mother's Sun degree.. My son's natal Jupiter is at 25 degrees Scorpio which is a number and planet that is found in others in my family's charts too...

Many possible reasons as to the why of a retrograde planet... one child I did a chart for had his progressive Merc go retrograde during a very traumatic head trip in his life. I saw it as it being his 'safe place' to go backwards in his communication, to go deeper to where he'd been...

What I've seen is that regardless of what we've gone through, will go through, our charts are there to back us up-give us the powers to deal with anything on our plates... One mother I knew had her Sun go into Leo right before she bore a child who had serious health problems from birth. It did give her the ommmphh to deal with all the medical issues and operations and decisions she had to make for her child... and she did.

Speaking of... TOMORROW IS NEW MOON AGAIN ALREADY-IN LATE VIRGO... whoa! it's supposed to be a very critical time astrologically due to the Opposition of the Sun to Uranus, Saturn conjoining the Sun also in opposition to Uranus in Pisces...abundance checks in the ready! intense focus on eradicating all the serious bullshit out of our lives!
"The subject" Whip

Still love you Gard, just think it's really irresponsible
communication, what do you get out of it?
Quote:"The subject" Whip

Still love you Gard, just think it's really irresponsible
communication, what do you get out of it?

Opinions are like assholes, some wise one once said.

With love like yours, who needs sick?

My eyes glazed over somewhere between the first and the last words. Of yours. <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/lol.gif" alt="Lol" title="lol" />
Well, I'll say a few words...


Astrology is an art - like cooking a recipe every dish of the same recipe will still turn out different from each other...interpretation is interpretation - not pronouncements of fact but pronouncements of interpretation - and it must be read as such.

Fact is, there are few facts anyway - our realities are waves of energies, holographic vibrations of what we collectively experience, but it is still subtle enough to be different things to different people.

When I used to act, I still had my same lines, my same blocking, the same actors that I worked with, the same technological "marks" but every single performance was different. My mood that day was different from the day before, my state of being was different from one moment to the next. I heard a different inflection from one actor's line therefore I responded in kind to that inflection, not the same rehearsed drone from yesterday, but spontaneously responding to today's interpretation...making the performance same but different and far more truthful and spontaneous.

Astrological interpretation is like that. An astrologer needs to trust their own intution in interpreting the planet's energies, but that doesn't make it so necessarily. Another astrologer looking at the same chart has a different point of view with respect to planetary energies and lo, another interpretation altogether.

In this case, the individual needs to asses their chart - after all, the individual should know himself/herself better than anyone else. Let's face it, some chart interpretations are entirely Off - Wrong - that doesn't negate the quality of the interpreter or interpretation - but rather, an acknowledgment that energies are subtle, people learn from their mistakes, they awaken something or another person teaches them an all important lesson. I have disagreed with many a chart interpretation....

In my history, I kept attracting friends who kept stabbing me in the back. I don't think they wanted to, but I created toxic relationships without my consciousness really being aware of it. Even though I was always "self aware" - I was also pretty self centered. Until I figured after so many back stabbings that I was very much responsible for perpetuating this pattern in real life, I had to get spanked in the ass over and over again. Then I found "Mr. Right". I knew I had better correct this problem with myself or I would repeat these mistakes ad nauseum. This had nothing to do with my chart, but more to do with denseness. Duh, stop fucking up! Thank God I woke up.

By the way, an important energy breakthrough happened this week. After several years of drought, I finally received a story inspiration!

That's what moving energy can do for you!
Mellow
the last few months I have had more/known peace
than in most of my life
Wub
and send all my best wishes
<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/cheers.gif" alt="Cheers" title="cheers" />
Quote:Well, I'll say a few words...


Astrology is an art - like cooking a recipe every dish of the same recipe will still turn out different from each other...interpretation is interpretation - not pronouncements of fact but pronouncements of interpretation - and it must be read as such.

Fact is, there are few facts anyway - our realities are waves of energies, holographic vibrations of what we collectively experience, but it is still subtle enough to be different things to different people.

When I used to act, I still had my same lines, my same blocking, the same actors that I worked with, the same technological "marks" but every single performance was different. My mood that day was different from the day before, my state of being was different from one moment to the next. I heard a different inflection from one actor's line therefore I responded in kind to that inflection, not the same rehearsed drone from yesterday, but spontaneously responding to today's interpretation...making the performance same but different and far more truthful and spontaneous.

Astrological interpretation is like that. An astrologer needs to trust their own intution in interpreting the planet's energies, but that doesn't make it so necessarily. Another astrologer looking at the same chart has a different point of view with respect to planetary energies and lo, another interpretation altogether.

In this case, the individual needs to asses their chart - after all, the individual should know himself/herself better than anyone else. Let's face it, some chart interpretations are entirely Off - Wrong - that doesn't negate the quality of the interpreter or interpretation - but rather, an acknowledgment that energies are subtle, people learn from their mistakes, they awaken something or another person teaches them an all important lesson. I have disagreed with many a chart interpretation....

In my history, I kept attracting friends who kept stabbing me in the back. I don't think they wanted to, but I created toxic relationships without my consciousness really being aware of it. Even though I was always "self aware" - I was also pretty self centered. Until I figured after so many back stabbings that I was very much responsible for perpetuating this pattern in real life, I had to get spanked in the ass over and over again. Then I found "Mr. Right". I knew I had better correct this problem with myself or I would repeat these mistakes ad nauseum. This had nothing to do with my chart, but more to do with denseness. Duh, stop fucking up! Thank God I woke up.

By the way, an important energy breakthrough happened this week. After several years of drought, I finally received a story inspiration!

That's what moving energy can do for you!


I don't know who hrm assumed I was talking about but it was a person I'd known all of my life and then-you never do know what anyone is really going through until they tell you-and then it will just be parts-that they're even aware of.

I often times write astro talk in a stream of consciousness-if I have to think too much about it then it isn't really flowing through me. But it does flow through me. Lots of triggers and awareness of the problem is step one in dealing with it or letting go and allowing it to be whatever it is or consciously working around it.

I had a huge wave rush over me at 1:55pm today-like an epiphany... it came over me that I am done being the only one with gloves on with those I care about-even those I hate I am careful to not slaughter them, though I could and am given ample reasons.

Most people are way too fucked up to deal with for much time at all-to me. I'm done involving except on a most robotic or shallow level. Don't care anymore as that has put me in a death grip of either: grief, molar busting anxieties, horror, confusion etc-no positives or not enough positives to matter. I am determined to use MY new Sun in Taurus to focus on my material world-a big part of life I've never bothered with or cared about at all.

And maybe it is the influencing of MY new Mars in Aquarius-two FIXED signs... squaring one another. I am a big believer or practitioner of once realizing my stuck areas of throwing the darts left handed, over my head blindfolded, behind my back whatever. I intend to have lots of fun with the addicted brain dead ones. Make it entertaining for me while accomplishing my goals.

But scoldings from some bizarre levels from anyone else? FUCK YOU-I'M NOT RESPECTING THAT ASSESSMENT OF SCOLDINGS BEING NEEDED BY ME FROM ANYONE. I'm NOT doing that anymore. And if you 'love me' what the fuck ever. I don't care about that word anymore either. Just a word. Without conscious respect aint no such animal.

So Happy New Moon to anyone that gives a shit-if the Abundance Check fits you-wear it, if not and no effort put forth with even that simple task then shut up the whining about the lack of.

I'll do a chart for my own interest of the epiphany of how I'm going to deal with the people dwelling around me right now. A wise one told me years ago-don't ever assume those in your midst are trustworthy... assume they are not and make them prove it to you that they are trustworthy... chances are they won't be.

Is that 'putting anyone in a box' or good advice to monger on? Think about?
It's very interesting how close a reading can be when done by the adept.

It IS a Science, of that I'm sure and allows for answers which lead to insight. It has always been a fond query of mine that when the fan is being hit by Kali and her sisters, if you keep your attention on the positive side and don't allow yourself to sink to the level of despair and negativity, does not our own power suffice to protect us?

I'm not the sort to avoid going out the door if some reading has dire portent. While our charts and whatnot are clear, there has to be wriggle room, in other words it's not all cut and dry / Fixed by any means.

As the old saying goes, If you make yourself grass, horse will eat you, but on the other hand we still have to help others regardless of the potential knife that comes after.

If has been my experience that those that have spent much time getting to the bottom of these arts, are just as tied to the paradigm of being a positive channel as any one else that attempts to understand and teach concepts of consciousness. You can't hold on to new concepts that you have learned, you have to pass them on. To attempt to 'keep' those gems just for your self, is like filling a water balloon with no way to turn the faucet off once you start filling.



I am very glad that your drought is over Viking Woman. If I may ask, what sort of story?
Pages: 1 2