The Hidden Mission Forum

Full Version: Word gets around: Twilight and the trick of the psychopaths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is a rare killer who won't fight for his freedom. A rare thief who won't have a million excuses why they shouldn't be punished for their crimes. PATHOLOGICALS-this realm is full of them on the micro level too-those are the ones who resonate with the politicians of any stripe-who to normal people are just more of the same psychotic deviants power tripping and believing their own press.
Excellent reads I.M. Thanks.

Unfortunately though, I think you have to experience a psychopath first hand in order to get it.

Peace
So when the ones with authority act like they just do not know what they're dealing with -would it be presumptuous that they're just playing along-with the pathological?

They aren't that uncommon-though the fangs don't show until you tell them 'no' or they want something-anything-that you have. Rather steal it than ask for it, rather steal it than work for it and yes, they kill and get away with it all the time.
Quote:Excellent reads I.M. Thanks.

Unfortunately though, I think you have to experience a psychopath first hand in order to get it.

Peace
We've all had encounters with them, whether or not we recognized them as psychopaths at the time. The ones with lots of authority size you up with dead eyes, like a hog appraising the contents of a slop bucket. The lesser ones rely on superficial charm.
Quote:[quote author="unibonger"]Excellent reads I.M. Thanks.

Peace
We've all had encounters with them, whether or not we recognized them as psychopaths at the time. The ones with lots of authority size you up with dead eyes, like a hog appraising the contents of a slop bucket. The lesser ones rely on superficial charm.[/quote]

and if you see them seeing you-or they think they do-it's goners for you sooner than later-hopefully without making you the fall guy for any of their illegal or immoral schemes.

and it is higher than 18%-that's still one out of say 6-so maybe that is true---but when you get into money biz-with family... it always seems more than that.

what's really horrid is when there's a whole family of them and they're NOT in politics and they just have each other or their customers to manipulate, scam and get off on working their lives-as many books and forums out as there are about being in relationships with psychopathic personalities it might run a wee bit more-like 25%.
Quote:"It seems that conscience and feelings are related to the abstract concepts of 'future' and 'others.' It is 'spatio-temporal.' We can feel fear, sympathy, empathy, sadness, and so on because we can IMAGINE, in an abstract way, the future based on our own experiences in the past. We can 'predict' how others will react because we are able to 'see ourselves' in them, even though they are 'out there'. In other words, we can not only identify with others spatially, so to speak - but also temporally - in time. The psychopath does not seem to have this capacity."

From the second link.

Is not our empathy one of the things defines being human? I often wonder if psychopaths are even human. Souless fleshbags. I have no desire to violently or by proxy force my will on another man or women for political or business goals and expect the same from others.
Quote:
Quote:"It seems that conscience and feelings are related to the abstract concepts of 'future' and 'others.' It is 'spatio-temporal.' We can feel fear, sympathy, empathy, sadness, and so on because we can IMAGINE, in an abstract way, the future based on our own experiences in the past. We can 'predict' how others will react because we are able to 'see ourselves' in them, even though they are 'out there'. In other words, we can not only identify with others spatially, so to speak - but also temporally - in time. The psychopath does not seem to have this capacity."

From the second link.

Is not our empathy one of the things defines being human? I often wonder if psychopaths are even human. Souless fleshbags. I have no desire to violently or by proxy force my will on another man or women for political or business goals and expect the same from others.

They've got a proclivity for gangs and mobs too-many against one through what ever devices-slander, lies, threats, promises they never intend to keep-'telling you what ever it is you need to hear to get you to do what they want'-a psychopath told me his tactics to turn people.

They like to try and make you as wicked as they are so they can say 'see? you aren't so perfect after all'. Diabolical and yes, they might talk a lot about the Bible and religious stuff-usually fanatically switch hitting from one extreme to the other-but turning good people bad is an object of delight to them.

Also, if you ever hear anyone saying anyone else 'deserved to be lied to'.
Got this quote from the story about ID Cards I just posted in the conspiracy forum.

Quote:Lobbying in legislatures is depressing and ultimately fruitless - the real decisions are being taken in a whole different framework, out of public view. The overall scenario is that institutions and legislatures no longer respond to democracy or public opinion. In reality, politicians see that campaign contributions, ‘hospitality’ and ultimately political success are linked to their ability deliver a pre-arranged programme that suits corporate financial backers. Their success depends upon overcoming opposition to that programme, by managing and controlling opposition, by appearing to listen and appearing to give concessions. Their job is to waste your time and energy.

Peace