The Hidden Mission Forum

Full Version: He makes a pretty good case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have followed many of the things being presented on the Ooparts site
http://s8int.com/index.html
for several years now, and know that a few folks here check it out from time to time as well.
The site host's special interest is undoubtedly that he believes dinosaurs have been alive during historical times at least, and some may roam the earth even now.
He just may have a point.
Check out his latest "Updates on the blog" on page one, and the 'Was' scepter.
Heck! Check the whole site out. Very interesting!
Including the coelacanth ...
My last car. May it RIP, Rust In Pieces. Dinosaur it may have been, but it was mine, and it got me back and forth. Thief stole it, got his ass chased by 10 cops at 90 mph. He tried to dodge the spike strip, went into a spin and t-boned an innocent.(no fatalities) Totalled. Sniff... Sorry, off topic.

The Smithsonian line of prehistory was decided by whom? While the Anunnaki may not be visible, I think they still pull the strings in the background. What better way than to promote a history that conveniently leaves them out. What to do about those silly ooparts that keep showing up? Ignore them of course. Ridicule works too. See my tag line? It comes about almost directly from ooparts and Mars. Why would anyone try to hide the truth about our history before Sumeria and even some of our Sumerian history for that matter?
Quote:ArniK said:
Why would anyone try to hide the truth about our history before Sumeria and even some of our Sumerian history for that matter?
Hidden, or just forgotten?