The Hidden Mission Forum

Full Version: David Wilcock Comes out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Says gov. ET disclosure by 2010 ??

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/10/06
Does anyone remember hearing the same thing about 2000?
I dunno IM

when I read some of this crap, I think these guys just get paid to make up shit
that is nutjob slobber for starving lizard foo conspiracists

Quote:His series of dreams depicted an asteroid being moved into position
in order to wipe out part of the Earth's population,
and then a huge apparition of the Virgin Mary
stopping the asteroid with her hand.

Bricks

surely he means bird flu, because swine Flu just is the immediate TV media sensation.

Quote: His "inside sources"
have informed him that America is on the verge of a horrific set of economic events,
including the dismantling of the Federal Reserve.

inside sources
Cow Nopity

Quote:But the Illuminati's agenda could be halted by a full-scale disclosure of the ET presence, Wilcock asserted.

Cow Rofl

Cow

lol

33:00 goes into Carter being told by CIA Papa Doc Bush
that he didn't have clearance to know .... disclosure
Vianova,

Has it occurred to you as it has to me that the last thing some *coff*bullshit*coff* illuminating society hell bent upon siccing the LizardLords upon us if we don't behave; read Boogyman and their attendant soon to take over the world Dust Bunny Armies spawned cloned under every single bed in this world...

Has it occurred to you that revealing the existence of ET and the fact that none of them have ever pulled over near Pluto to fill up their tank with Shell Premium to make it the rest of the way to Earth, eventually folks will wake up wan want to know why the hell they should be ripped off and helping to destroy their own environment using gasoline, diesel and lastly atomic energy?

I'm sure the very LAST thing the Oil Pigs want is folks knowing the reality of taping and manipulating magnetic forces, and or flying saucers don't have internal combustion.
Quote:I dunno IM

when I read some of this crap, I think these guys just get paid to make up shit
that is nutjob slobber for starving lizard foo conspiracists

I Read his blog as well V.

Yep pretty much my take as well. Thought the timing is intresting with dollar pissing away and golds rise and the fed reserve stuff. As usuall seems the snake oil salesman mix smidgeons of truth with farting rainbows..

His unwavering support of OsamaBama, that OsamaBama is differant from the last 100 years of puppet pimps minus 1 possible exception that lost a large portion of his skull.

His blog seems rather full of himself as evidenced by all the pics of him. Maybe he likes the young rainbow squirters Wub Boobs Quite lucrative as well it would seem.

When ET shows up I am convinced they will want nothing to do with psychopathic governments and thier puppetmasters.
:Uni2:


<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/peace.gif" alt="Peace" title="peace" />
Quote:He views this imagery symbolically,
and suggested that it represents the Illuminati's plan
to reduce the world's population through economic collapse,
Swine Flu, and war & conflagration.

Or to nuture us all from their firm yet generous bosom?

I know, I know, these things can be very subjective...

Quote::thwack: I.M. The link points to a guy named David Wilcock, not David Wilcox.

Doesn't one still sound like a chip off the same cock block as the other?

Never could muster a belief in reptiloids without concentrating on Bush Sr. "Read my lipssssss no new taxxxxxesssssss" or maybe Condoleeza visiting a pet shop for dinner.
Quote:[quote author="unibonger"]:thwack: I.M. The link points to a guy named David Wilcock, not David Wilcox.

Doesn't one still sound like a chip off the same cock block as the other?[/quote]

I'm guessin' you've never seen David Wilcox live. He's a very entertaining performer.

Peace
Quote:
Quote:He views this imagery symbolically,
and suggested that it represents the Illuminati's plan
to reduce the world's population through economic collapse,
Swine Flu, and war & conflagration.

Or to nuture us all from their firm yet generous bosom?

I know, I know, these things can be very subjective...

Quote::thwack: I.M. The link points to a guy named David Wilcock, not David Wilcox.

Doesn't one still sound like a chip off the same cock block as the other?

Never could muster a belief in reptiloids without concentrating on Bush Sr. "Read my lipssssss no new taxxxxxesssssss" or maybe Condoleeza visiting a pet shop for dinner.

I hear she likes hamsters and gerbils...for swallowing, live, down her throat like
the snakey reptile that she is!
Quote:StarLord said:
Does anyone remember hearing the same thing about 2000?
I've got dibs on whatever the next year is that hasn't been mentioned for something similar ... <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/smoke.gif" alt="Smoke" title="smoke" />
Quote:StarLord said:
and or flying saucers don't have internal combustion.
Darn it, I was just getting ready to approach the US government about some snorkels for their top-secret UFOs (similar idea to the snorkels on Humvees) ... <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/smoke.gif" alt="Smoke" title="smoke" />
I do not doubt that aliens come to Earth.
I do not doubt that there would be fascist militaristic alien species
that would want to control sectors of galactic space,
and who evolves technologically within that galactic expanse.

The premise of super high technology benevolent aliens
ready to save our asses with Holy Intervention seems unlikely.
They may have brought the planet seeds and mathematics in ancient times....
I don't think they are too concerned about us or the Lizards either.
They use this solar system regardless
of who passes through as alien....galactic corporate raiders...or militaristic fascists.

There are aliens no doubt that have divine purpose,
and cosmic capacity that may be beyond any technology, and our wildest imagination.
It's a big universe, we may be a common infestation seen across the cosmos.

The joke would really be on us if we are told to stay home
in the planetary monkey cage by a bunch of fascist lizards with an attitude.

however as Starlord has indicated,
by pointing out our corporate entrenched technological Dark Ages energy-slave societies
built on industrial ecological suicide,
I don't think that this self extermination species that we are,
stands much of a chance of getting off the planet in any numbers possibly ever,
or for at least a couple hundred years anyways.

This planet did accomplish nuclear weaponry though,
and delivery systems that are extremely accurate, so that is a threat,
but then......
I don't think the Lizards cater to an Obamarama nuclear disarmament pact,
and they probably have planetary bunker busters if you know what I mean.

So if we are being kept on the planet by alien uber fascist Lizardinos,
or relegated to the strict confines of this solar system,
then we are considered an infestation.

<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/rofl.gif" alt="Rofl" title="rofl" />

I guess you cannot argue with that....there is an infestation of humans on the planet.

lol

point of all that blather is that...no one of us here needs...
disclosure
to know that there are aliens races superior to us in technology that exist.

Wilcock is a charlatan ...he would be a good TV televangalienalist.

I mean, how surprised would you be by disclosure?
the planet has already been anaesthsized mentally by decades of scifi alien foo boogers
in movies and TV shows.

what they will disclose before anything might be an admission of cyanobacterial slime
on Mars.




hey maybe the Germans made it to Aldebaran after all.
Quote::thwack: I.M. The link points to a guy named David Wilcock, not David Wilcox.

http://www.davidwilcoxrocks.com/David_W ... Rocks.html

Peace


Sorry Man, at least you got some tuneage though Rofl
Quote:point of all that blather is that...no one of us here needs...
disclosure
to know that there are aliens races superior to us in technology that exist.

Wilcock is a charlatan ...he would be a good TV televangalienalist.

I mean, how surprised would you be by disclosure?
the planet has already been anaesthsized mentally by decades of scifi alien foo boogers
in movies and TV shows.

what they will disclose before anything might be an admission of cyanobacterial slime
on Mars.

Well I do not need disclosure to know ET is out there. However I do think a public disclosure would change the collective viewpoint so to speak and we could get at least begin to get past this very old pschyopathic violence based form of rule that permiates all of soiciety. Not to mention wars would seem pretty silly at that point. The release of alternate energy info etc.. Plus I would give my left nut to travel to and visit other planets etc. <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/rofl.gif" alt="Rofl" title="rofl" />
Quote:Plus I would give my left nut to travel to and visit other planets etc. <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/rofl.gif" alt="Rofl" title="rofl" />

like here

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap090917.html

wonder whats going on the lower right with the eyeballs

mouse over for visable light overlay click for larger image.
Quote:His "inside sources" have informed him that America is on the verge of a horrific set of economic events, including the dismantling of the Federal Reserve.
Inside sources? Good one.
<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/lmao.gif" alt="Lmao" title="lmao" />
I see he's exploring a new career option in comedy.
I. M. Huami,

I'm quite sure that a payment such as your left nut would impress ET to such and extent that they would be so overwhelmed as to eschew any further sort of recompense from the rest of us traveling with you.

Please allow me to be the first to profusely thank you for this selfless act of generosity.

On behalf of all of us Homies, we are not worthy Sir.

You name has been forwarded to the Vienna Mens Choir in preparation of being able to hit half of those high notes.
Quote:I. M. Huami,

I'm quite sure that a payment such as your left nut would impress ET to such and extent that they would be so overwhelmed as to eschew any further sort of recompense from the rest of us traveling with you.

Please allow me to be the first to profusely thank you for this selfless act of generosity.

On behalf of all of us Homies, we are not worthy Sir.

You name has been forwarded to the Vienna Mens Choir in preparation of being able to hit half of those high notes.

Kewl so when can i expect delivery of my new <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/alienship.gif" alt="Alienship" title="alienship" />
I'll correct your title IM
<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/cheers.gif" alt="Cheers" title="cheers" />
[quote author="Keith"]I'll correct your title IM
Rofl
"well I'll be a one nutted spacefarer"

<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/rofl.gif" alt="Rofl" title="rofl" />
[quote author="Keith"]"well I'll be a one nutted spacefarer"

Rofl
There was a space pirate named Bates
who could do the fandango on skates...

oh never mind.
<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/ninja.gif" alt="Ninja" title="ninja" />
Rofl Rofl
Quote:
Quote:StarLord said:
and or flying saucers don't have internal combustion.
Darn it, I was just getting ready to approach the US government about some snorkels for their top-secret UFOs (similar idea to the snorkels on Humvees) ... <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/smoke.gif" alt="Smoke" title="smoke" />


Ok, time to break out the Big Guns. It has been said that amongst certain circles of ET, the Earth is considered The Armpit Of The Universe. Due to the quotient of negativity, wars, premeditated murders, greed, political manipulations, avarice, wholesale genocide for land grabbing, poisoning of the general population until one of the ruling class has a relative or mate die, greed, parking tickets, total annihilation of world dependent forests for the sake of housing and post it notes, alphabet supplied corner drug sales, 5 liquor store in a two block radius in the ghetto mandatory consignment statutes, herpes simplex stage 6, ED and Lap Dance Emporiums the Earth is THE most negative place besides a Vogon Poetry Contest with 100 contestants. Even with a towel, peanuts and a card with the number 42 printed on it.

Those in the know have gone so far as to console us in the point that the sandbox here "just HAS to be as possibly fucked up as it can, cauz other wise you monkeyboys don't learn. THAT'S why they created reincarnation; and Deja Vu for those really slow learners.
Quote:Lap Dance Emporiums

Whats wrong with those? <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/danse-du-ventre.gif" alt=":belly dance:" title="belly dance" />
Quote:the Earth is considered The Armpit Of The Universe

no

Earth is {was} one of the great ecologic paradises that can regenerate it's surface life force,
and if you don't believe that look at the Permian extinction.
Humanity may be the armpit of the universe.
There are alien species that are the bung holes of the Universe as well.

ET can FO and D if he wants to enslave the V.

Any ET species that tries to keep us monkey caged on this planet,
has an enemy.

Galactic Anarchist.

But the PTB wants Starship Troopers to battle the "alien threat"
Kiddies are getting readied for the propaganda nano probes...lol



[Image: thefuture.gif]


or how about a little Annunaki Nookie, watch out for the BJ's
[Image: alien26060826.jpg]
Quote:[quote]Lap Dance Emporiums

Whats wrong with those? Dunno
I heard that Wun Hung Lo goes there twice as often as the eunuchs.
[Image: sf?f=ed7685bf72635eb07d094b2b2e0a5ea2.jp...che=638330]