The Hidden Mission Forum

Full Version: Roswell 'was Soviet plot to create US panic'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Devotees of science fiction have been convinced for decades that an alien spacecraft crashed in the desert of New Mexico – and that the American government covered up the recovery of extraterrestrial bodies.

The so-called Roswell Incident of 1947 spawned conspiracy theories by the score.

But now, sadly for UFO spotters, a new book offers an entirely man-made – and some would say even more bizarre – explanation, featuring two of the greatest villains of 20th century history: the Soviet dictator Josef Stalin and the infamous Nazi “Angel of Death” Dr Joseph Mengele.

During a powerful storm in July, 1947, an object crashed near a rancher’s home in Roswell, New Mexico.

Roswell army air base initially said that a “flying disc” had come down, but hours later, as government scientists arrived in the area, it was stated instead that a weather balloon had crashed.

The incident went largely unreported until books and documentaries in the 1970s made allegations of alien life forms.

Area 51, the new book by Annie Jacobsen, is based on interviews with scientists and engineers who worked in Area 51, the top secret test base in the Nevada desert.

It dismisses the alien story and puts forward the theory that Stalin was inspired by Orson Wells’s famous radio adaptation of the HG Wells novel War of the Worlds, which provoked hysteria across America when broadcast in 1938. According to the book, the plot started after the Soviet Union seized from Germany at the end of the war the jet-propelled, single wing Horton Ho 229 – a fighter said to be the forerunner of the modern B2 stealth bomber.

This is where Mengele enters the story. The Nazi doctor, who experimented on prisoners in Auschwitz and fled to South America after the war, was supposedly enlisted to create a crew of “grotesque, child-size aviators” in return for a eugenics laboratory.

The book says that the plane was filled with “alien-like” children, aged 12 or 13, who Stalin wanted to land in America and cause hysteria similar to the 1938 broadcast. But, the plane, remotely piloted by another aircraft, crashed and the Americans hushed up the incident.

Jacobsen’s source, a retired engineer from the former defence company EG&G, which handled the US government’s most sensitive projects, said he was put on to the Roswell project in Area 51 in 1978.

Miss Jacobsen writes: “They found bodies alongside the crashed craft. These were not aliens. Nor were they consenting airmen. They were human guinea pigs. Unusually petite for pilots, they appeared to be children. Each was under five feet tall.

“They were grotesquely deformed, but each in the same manner as the others. They had unusually large heads and abnormally shaped oversize eyes.”

Two were supposedly found “comatose but still alive”.

The EG&G engineers were told “that seeing the bodies would be a shocking and disturbing experience”.

Perhaps not surprisingly, a spokesman for the US Air Force said: “We have not yet read this book so we are not able to make a comment on it.”
Hmm at first blush, I just can't buy this story. I'm not saying im a firm believer of the aliens crashed after flying millions of miles to get here either.
Considering the tension between the Soviets and the U.S. at that time I find it hard to believe that TPTB didn't trot these supposed "children" out and say " SEE, SEE what the ebil red menace is capable of! Back then I think they would have JUMPED at the chance to discredit the Soviets. I could be wrong but thats what my initial gut reaction is.

I do believe there was a cover-up, we just dont know exactly WHAT they were covering up......yet
(05-16-2011, 01:12 PM)wildcard link Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm at first blush, I just can't buy this story. I'm not saying im a firm believer of the aliens crashed after flying millions of miles to get here either.
Considering the tension between the Soviets and the U.S. at that time I find it hard to believe that TPTB didn't trot these supposed "children" out and say " SEE, SEE what the ebil red menace is capable of! Back then I think they would have JUMPED at the chance to discredit the Soviets. I could be wrong but thats what my initial gut reaction is.

I do believe there was a cover-up, we just dont know exactly WHAT they were covering up......yet

I also have to wonder how not just one, but 2 soviet planes were able to enter our airpsace undetected, I think that question right there kinda kills this as it would have been impossible or they were far more advanced then everyone is letting on.
The deformed humans theory is not new. In "Body Snatchers in the Desert" Nick Redfern claimed insider whistle blowers had told him it wasn't a spaceship but a gondola hung under a balloon. The occupants were all sufferers of disorders such as progeria, and had been found in a Japanese biological warfare lab on Okinawa. They were brought to the US and experimented on with complete disregard for their human rights, to study the effects of radioactive materials on humans at high altitudes. At the time the USAF thought it would be possible to build nuclear powered aircraft, and of course it wanted nuclear powered nuclear bombers.  The gondola would have contained some nuclear material too.
The incident was covered up because of the human rights scandal, just as the Nuremburg trials were happening.

This seems rather more credible than this new story - Mengele never created any mutants at all, and the Allies didn't know where he was.
that's rich!
The US did try to build nuclear powered aircraft!
I know, because I have sat on one of the engines.
(05-19-2011, 01:03 AM)Fsbirdhouse link Wrote: [ -> ]The US did try to build nuclear powered aircraft!
I know, because I have sat on one of the engines.

Why did'nt You took picture of it ???  Gangup
I'd bet it's because he had a security agreement
Blink

[Image: 750px-NB-36H_with_B-50%2C_1955_-_DF-SC-83-09332.jpeg]
The only US aircraft to carry a nuclear reactor was the NB-36H. The program was canceled in 1958 In May 1946, the Nuclear Energy for the Propulsion of Aircraft (NEPA) project was started by the United States Air Force.

[Image: 800px-Tu119side.jpg]
Russian Tupolev Tu-119 test aircraft with nuclear reactor.
Some sources claim that the aircraft could stay in the air for around 48 hours, or for as long as the air crew could survive the radiation emitted by the reactor.
lucky crew
Dance2
not.
So ... the Soviet plane stayed inflight more than 48 hours.... crew was dead .... and uncontrollable plane crashed at Roswell ?  Doh ... case closed  Rofl
so they were on their one way to where for What
Dunno
bomb our new ET friends
Hmm2
who later got even with Russikes at Phobos
  Horsepoop
who knows
Ninja
Just routine test flight ... radiation killed the crew ... powered with nuclear reactor .... who knows how long aircraft stayed inflight , maybe a week with AP on... only after that accident they realized that over 48 hours is critical for crew.
Neither of those planes had been built in 1947. The longest-range plane the Soviets had then was a copy of the B29, after 3 got lost and landed in Russia . Nick R's book mentions NEPA and claims the tests were part of the initial research.
Seems more feasible than this Mengele /Soviets malarkey anyway.
So they must have passed the time portal as well .....  :uni:

[flash=640,390]http://www.youtube.com/v/xOC2Ev3DA_M&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&version=3[/flash]
This video of alien debris is claimed to be from the now infamous Roswell, New Mexico crash in 1947.
Test confirms Roswell debris is not from Earth.

[Image: AH-1A-ftr.jpg]

A teacher at the New Mexico Military Institute in Roswell may have discovered the first scientific evidence of manufactured debris made on another planet. Furthermore, this debris was found near the location where pieces from an alleged flying saucer were discovered outside of Roswell in 1947

Full: http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=...ris-733%2F
Good lord, there is no possible way anyone will be able to discredit those results. Assuming the other 2 labs get the same measurements, there is absolutely no way you could fake isotope results due to lack of anything available on the planet with which to do so.(short of outright lying but you would be found out too fast) I have to wonder what the skeptics will say about this should it be proved, they cant possibly refute it as aluminum doesnt occur naturally, even in space. How will they even argue against it?
Tarius,
It may not exist naturally, but it sure existed long before we thought it did!
How do you account for this find?
The tomb of the Chinese general Chow Chu (A.D. 265-316) presents a mystery. When analyzed by the spectroscope, a metal girdle showed 10 percent copper, 5 percent manganese, and 85 percent aluminum. But according to the history of science aluminum was obtained for the first time by Oersted in 1825 by a chemical method.

To satisfy industrial demands, electrolysis was later introduced into the manufacturing process. Needless to say, an ornament made of aluminum, whether chemically or electrolytically, seems out of place in a third-century grave in China.

It is hardly reasonable to think that this aluminum article was the only one manufactured in China.

http://www.s8int.com/sophis7.html

Bottom of page
(07-19-2011, 02:24 PM)Fsbirdhouse link Wrote: [ -> ]Tarius,
It may not exist naturally, but it sure existed long before we thought it did!
How do you account for this find?
The tomb of the Chinese general Chow Chu (A.D. 265-316) presents a mystery. When analyzed by the spectroscope, a metal girdle showed 10 percent copper, 5 percent manganese, and 85 percent aluminum. But according to the history of science aluminum was obtained for the first time by Oersted in 1825 by a chemical method.

To satisfy industrial demands, electrolysis was later introduced into the manufacturing process. Needless to say, an ornament made of aluminum, whether chemically or electrolytically, seems out of place in a third-century grave in China.

It is hardly reasonable to think that this aluminum article was the only one manufactured in China.

http://www.s8int.com/sophis7.html

Bottom of page
Well regardless of when it was discovered, that still wouldnt account for isotope anomolies and thats the entire point here. The only way this sort of aluminum could have been made on earth was for a piece of rock to have traveled from another solar system, landed on earth, been refined into the metal, and then finally dropped in the exact spot where a supposed alien craft crashed. I dont know about you, but even if I didnt believe in aliens much, I would have to take the simpler solution of aliens. hah
As for metalurgy being more advanced then most people think, I agree. Just look at the metal pillar in India that never rusts and is quite famous for this fact.
In the last ingredient breakdown on the page it becomes apparent that this is not the alloy Frank Kimbler is claiming it to be . Titanium, chromium, zinc and gallium are present in far greater quantities than the copper, silicon, manganese , magnesium and aluminium he draws our attention to under the New Mexico Tech breakdown, with zinc and gallium being the second and third main ingredients after the aluminium. In fact there is very little magnesium in it at all.
The magnesium isotope may be anomalous, but what about all the others? There are no results for them here, and I have a sneaking suspicion they would turn out to be terrestrial.  Hmm2
(07-19-2011, 07:00 PM)Bigfoot73 link Wrote: [ -> ]In the last ingredient breakdown on the page it becomes apparent that this is not the alloy Frank Kimbler is claiming it to be . Titanium, chromium, zinc and gallium are present in far greater quantities than the copper, silicon, manganese , magnesium and aluminium he draws our attention to under the New Mexico Tech breakdown, with zinc and gallium being the second and third main ingredients after the aluminium. In fact there is very little magnesium in it at all.
The magnesium isotope may be anomalous, but what about all the others? There are no results for them here, and I have a sneaking suspicion they would turn out to be terrestrial.  Hmm2
Its possible. He only got it done at one lab though too, so it may be a mistake. He would be a fool though to lie about it as it wouldnt take very long to be found out. Of course I think of those idiots with the ape suit and the guts in a cooler.
Hey wait a moment, what do you mean far greater quantities? From what I read Mg is in the majority with 1.3% of the weight. Perhaps you mistake ppm as percentage? Because 34ppm of Ti is not a majority metal.
Yes, you're right, percentages rather than ppm. Still leaves us in the dark about all the other isotopes though.
[flash=640,390]http://www.youtube.com/v/AN3YOJ84mqc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]
Roswell UFO Was Not Of This Earth And There Were ET Cadavers: Ex-CIA Agent Says

Full: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/08...57077.html

"It was not a damn weather balloon -- it was what it was billed when people first reported it," said Chase Brandon, a 35-year CIA veteran. "It was a craft that clearly did not come from this planet, it crashed and I don't doubt for a second that the use of the word 'remains' and 'cadavers' was exactly what people were talking about."

"It was a vaulted area and not everybody could get in it," Brandon told The Huffington Post. "One day, I was looking around in there and reading some of the titles that were mostly hand-scribbled summations of what was in the boxes. And there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell.

"I took the box down, lifted the lid up, rummaged around inside it, put the box back on the shelf and said, 'My god, it really happened!'"

:hrm:
Darn, I was hoping they had actual video of aliens working along side humans; even if it was fake it would have been entertaining.

One thing that I actually did notice though, was that the craft they were building in the video looked very similiar to the picture of a patent in one of the books I have about this kind of stuff.
I think that is the AvroCar, a circular aircraft which got to prototype stage in the late 50s/60s. there's footage of it drifting around a few feet off the ground with rather dubious stability.

Quote:"I took the box down, lifted the lid up, rummaged around inside it, put the box back on the shelf and said, 'My god, it really happened!'"

Yes there it was, conclusive proof of alien visitation just sat there in some cardboard box on a shelf with no special security security classification. They got all their evidence and photos and analyses into the one box too. Were there not other boxes labelled Aurora, Kecksburg, Phoenix etc. ? Did he have to stand on the Ark of the Covenant to reach the Roswell box?
(07-15-2012, 05:28 AM)Bigfoot73 link Wrote: [ -> ]I think that is the AvroCar, a circular aircraft which got to prototype stage in the late 50s/60s. there's footage of it drifting around a few feet off the ground with rather dubious stability.

Quote:"I took the box down, lifted the lid up, rummaged around inside it, put the box back on the shelf and said, 'My god, it really happened!'"

Yes there it was, conclusive proof of alien visitation just sat there in some cardboard box on a shelf with no special security security classification. They got all their evidence and photos and analyses into the one box too. Were there not other boxes labelled Aurora, Kecksburg, Phoenix etc. ? Did he have to stand on the Ark of the Covenant to reach the Roswell box?
I dont know about that being the avro car. I suppose it looks roughly about the same size though. The only reason it didnt go wide spread was because of stability issues. Computers can solve that issue now, so if someone did try developing it today, they would probably succeed.
ROSWELL OFFICER SPEAKS FROM THE GRAVE: TAPED CONFESSION OF ET RECOVERY REVEALED

http://bragalia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/r...taped.html

http://others.homestead.com/Haut.mp3

A Lieutenant Colonel and Press Officer at Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF) in 1947 left a testament to the reality of fallen ET in a rare audio recording that was meant to be heard after his death. A portion of it is revealed here publicly for the first time.

It is in this taped message that Walter Haut first openly acknowledged his personal witness to an alien-piloted craft found on the desert floor in New Mexico. And people who knew Walter well have now come forward about what he had said about the matter very early on- and why he did not release all of this information until the winter of his life.
There is a theory that the bodies were those of humans suffering some genetic disorder such as progeria who had been found in a liberated Japanese biological warfare lab and taken to the US ( with no regard for their human rights) and used in experiments involving exposure to radioactive materials at high altitude. Allegedly they were loaded into an unpowered gondola slung underneath a weather balloon.
Haut gives no detail apart from a vague reference to size - after all it was covered by a tarp, and being " pretty well beat up" could mean it was anything, he doesn't even say whether it was grey or not!
Nor does he say why the "craft" he saw had to be an alien spaceship:  nobody has ever claimed seeing anything about it which would rule out an unpowered gondola let alone incontrovertibly identify it as not of this earth, no propulsion system, no instruments, life support or anything.
The experiment theory may not be accurate but it fits the few known facts as well if not better than the ET theory.

Always puzzled me why half of the wreckage of an alien spacecraft should not look all that much like something which could be construed as an alien spacecraft while the rest of it should resemble a weather balloon. Dunno Whistle
THE ROSWELL BASE PHOTOGRAPHERS: THEIR CRASH SECRETS REVEALED by Anthony Bragalia

http://ufocon.blogspot.gr/2013/07/the-ro...ir_24.html

“Men from DC” were flown into the base following the discovery of the crash. It is believed that they were brought in to photograph the dead corpses and debris. One of these DC photographers has confessed his involvement in photographing the crash aftermath. And he too was transferred out from where he was stationed after his crash site involvement.

The base photographers interviewed never believed that the crash was resultant from any kind of balloon crash but rather that there was a hush-up.

A civilian is identified who held Top Secret military clearance and photographed the bodies nearly immediately after they were discovered. Within three hours the DC photo crew had arrived to take over the task.