The Hidden Mission Forum
All the ones in the news are related somehow - Printable Version

+- The Hidden Mission Forum (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Straight Talk on Anomalous Topics (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: It's a PLOT! (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: All the ones in the news are related somehow (/showthread.php?tid=517)

Pages: 1 2


All the ones in the news are related somehow - the gardener - 05-17-2007

http://waynemadsenreport.com/

May 3, 2007 -- Locals say no to Blackwater USA. Residents of Illinois and southern California are up in arms over the setting up of private mercenary firm Blackwater operations in their home towns. Mount Carroll, Illinois residents are steamed that Blackwater has set up shop in their town and the story is receiving attention from Chicago's Channel 7 ABC affiliate. Local residents are upset that county officials never held public gearings on the establishment of "Blackwater North."

Blackwater also plans to set up a military training center, called "Blackwater West," in Potrero, a small town 45 miles to the east of San Diego. More than half of the registered voters of Potrero signed a petition opposing Blackwater's plans and the county planning commission's preliminary approval for the Blackwater facility. Blackwater pressured local officials to use local police and sheriffs to intimidate protestors attending a county planning commission meeting on the project. Democratic US Representative Bob Filner is looking for ways to block the project.

Blackwater is headquartered in Moyock, North Carolina on an expansive former military base. Blackwater is owned by the Prince Group, headed by Erik Prince, whose sister is married to former Michigan GOP gubernatorial candidate and Amway heir Dick DeVos. Blackwater and Prince Group are a bevy of Christian right wingers, including General Counsel Joseph Schmitz, former Pentagon Inspector General and the son of the late racist GOP and John Birch Society congressman John Schmitz, Sr. and brother of convicted Washington state school teacher pedophile Mary Kay Letourneau. Joseph Schmitz's brother, John Schmitz, Jr. is married to the sister of Columba Bush, the wife of former Florida Governor Jeb Bush. Gary Jackson, Blackwater's president, steered Blackwater campaign contributions to three GOP congressmen who have been embroiled in major ethical scandals: former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, former House Armed Services Committee Chairman Duncan Hunter, and former House Appropriations Committee Chairman Jerry Lewis.


- Samurai Jane - 05-17-2007

Wayne Madsen had another very interesting chart showing the kinships between mainstream media and gubmint.
Inmates...asylum, etc.


- the gardener - 05-17-2007

post it if you can. I hadn't really perused his site before I was directed there by one of your posts...

<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/cheers.gif" alt="Cheers" title="cheers" />


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - the gardener - 05-06-2008

I don't know who this Canadian girl is who's going to be marrying Princess Anne's son Peter but her story is totally laughable-not knowing who he was for weeks until she saw him on the 'telly'. lol

But she's definitely a bloodliner. a cold blooded liner.

[Image: autumnMOS0504_468x620.jpg]

Canadian-born Autumn Kelly found out husband-to-be Peter Phillips is a member of the British royal family after recognising him from a documentary she was watching with her mother (Lol)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - Samurai Jane - 05-06-2008

Oh, Jeeze Louise, he's ugly! Who says reptiles can't mate with monkeys?
<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/smoke.gif" alt="Smoke" title="smoke" />
She looks like royal material. Ought to fit right in, what with her affinity for absurd hats and dowdy clothes. What a silly story. Nobody who dresses like that doesn't keep track of all the royals.


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - ArniK - 05-06-2008

She is wearing the latest look in orgami style tinfoil hats. Sheesh, everybody knows that.


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - the gardener - 05-06-2008

Her hat looks like it includes tiny stag horns... what would those be? Royal feathers?


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - Mayito7777 - 05-07-2008

It is a kling-on funeral hat. [Image: rotfl.gif]


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - Kalter Rauch - 05-08-2008

[Image: ilsa.jpg]


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - Keith - 05-11-2008

I wonder if this heiffer ever heard of shampoo?

I'm seeing bugs and grease and all sortsa stuff in there..

<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/damned.gif" alt="Damned" title="damned" />


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - the gardener - 05-11-2008

Here's Harry's girl Chelsea-a South African billionaire's daughter (in the black and white)

[Image: chelsy3MOS1005_468x364.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/f ... ge_id=1879

Quote:It is not hard to see why Chelsy and Kate – pictured together last week watching their boyfriends play polo at Coworth Park, near Ascot in Berkshire – seek solace together.

Both are in a strange sort of limbo. Kate has been dating William, 25, for seven years. Chelsy and Harry, 23, have been together for four.

Apart from a high-profile separation each – Kate split up with William for a month last April and Chelsy and Harry allegedly broke up briefly last November – they are both now secure in their status as Royal girlfriends. But they have not won the ultimate approval of an engagement.

On the surface they could not be more different. Despite Kate's markedly middle-class upbringing – her parents run a mail-order company and her mother Carole was an air hostess – she is seen as the more cultured of the two.

With her conservative, well-cut clothes and discreet jewellery, she has kept her public composure since pairing up with William while they were both students at St Andrews University.

Chelsy, meanwhile, has a considerably more controversial profile. The daughter of billionaire Zimbabwean businessman Charles Davy, she met Harry while he was on his gap year in Cape Town and has long seemed to revel in her carefree reputation.

HAHAHAH 'CAREFREE REPUTATION'... LOL whatever THAT translates to.

here's another pic of the Canadian girl-Autumn-who's marrying Prncess Anne's Son Philip-next Saturday.

[Image: autumn050807_468x500.jpg]

She's got good bone structure with ugly features, needs an eyelift already and she's only 30.

BUT-it's good to see them both physically attached the way they are in this picture-they've got the hots for one another and that's good to see.


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - Samurai Jane - 05-30-2008

Who is the young woman in the center? She looks dangerous: like she's the one who stays sober during the parties, taking mental notes all the while. <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/lol.gif" alt="Lol" title="lol" />


[Image: chelsy3MOS1005_468x364.jpg]


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - the gardener - 06-01-2008

and I didn't think she could marry any one ickier than Tommy~ this is so weird but for being almost due she isn't showing hardly at all and in some pics where she was in a wet suit at like 7 months-it did look like a pillow padding instead of a baby... I've seen some strange looking baby bumps before but they just don't look right to me at all...

<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/damned.gif" alt="Damned" title="damned" />

I've never heard her husband's music-he looks creepy though-the highlighted hair-hands always in his pockets...

[Image: article-1023369-014D17C100000578-406_468x665.jpg]


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - Anonymous - 06-01-2008

Quote:I don't know who this Canadian girl is who's going to be marrying Princess Anne's son Peter but her story is totally laughable-not knowing who he was for weeks until she saw him on the 'telly'. lol

But she's definitely a bloodliner. a cold blooded liner.

[Image: autumnMOS0504_468x620.jpg]

Canadian-born Autumn Kelly found out husband-to-be Peter Phillips is a member of the British royal family after recognising him from a documentary she was watching with her mother (Lol)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770

She looks semi-reptilian and yeah, she seems to be filthy despite her "good" looks!


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - rhw007 - 06-01-2008

[quote author="Samurai Jane"]Who is the young woman in the center? She looks dangerous: like she's the one who stays sober during the parties, taking mental notes all the while. :uni: Lmao

Bob... <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/reefer.gif" alt=":uni:" title="reefer" />


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - the gardener - 08-07-2008

Perfect examples detailed in the history of Laurel Canyon-

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr93.html

Frank Zappa's papa was:

Quote:During the early years of its heyday, Laurel Canyon’s father figure is the rather eccentric personality known as Frank Zappa. Though he and his various Mothers of Invention line-ups will never attain the commercial success of the band headed by the admiral’s son, Frank will be a hugely influential figure among his contemporaries. Ensconced in an abode dubbed the ‘Log Cabin’ – which sat right in the heart of Laurel Canyon, at the crossroads of Laurel Canyon Boulevard and Lookout Mountain Avenue – Zappa will play host to virtually every musician who passes through the canyon in the mid- to late-1960s. He will also discover and sign numerous acts to his various Laurel Canyon-based record labels. Many of these acts will be rather bizarre and somewhat obscure characters (think Captain Beefheart and Larry “Wild Man” Fischer), but some of them, such as psychedelic rocker cum shock-rocker Alice Cooper, will go on to superstardom.



Zappa, along with certain members of his sizable entourage (the ‘Log Cabin’ was run as an early commune, with numerous hangers-on occupying various rooms in the main house and the guest house, as well as in the peculiar caves and tunnels lacing the grounds of the home; far from the quaint homestead the name seems to imply, by the way, the ‘Log Cabin’ was a cavernous five-level home that featured a 2,000+ square-foot living room with three massive chandeliers and an enormous floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace), will also be instrumental in introducing the look and attitude that will define the ‘hippie’ counterculture (although the Zappa crew preferred the label ‘Freak’). Nevertheless, Zappa (born, curiously enough, on the Winter Solstice of 1940) never really made a secret of the fact that he had nothing but contempt for the ‘hippie’ culture that he helped create and that he surrounded himself with.



Given that Zappa was, by numerous accounts, a rigidly authoritarian control-freak and a supporter of U.S. military actions in Southeast Asia, it is perhaps not surprising that he would not feel a kinship with the youth movement that he helped nurture. And it is probably safe to say that Frank’s dad also had little regard for the youth culture of the 1960s, given that Francis Zappa was, in case you were wondering, a chemical warfare specialist assigned to – where else? – the Edgewood Arsenal. Edgewood is, of course, the longtime home of America’s chemical warfare program, as well as a facility frequently cited as being deeply enmeshed in MK-ULTRA operations. Curiously enough, Frank Zappa literally grew up at the Edgewood Arsenal, having lived the first seven years of his life in military housing on the grounds of the facility. The family later moved to Lancaster, California, near Edwards Air Force Base, where Francis Zappa continued to busy himself with doing classified work for the military/intelligence complex. His son, meanwhile, prepped himself to become an icon of the peace & love crowd. Again, nothing unusual about that, I suppose.



Zappa’s manager, by the way, is a shadowy character by the name of Herb Cohen, who had come out to L.A. from the Bronx with his brother Mutt just before the music and club scene began heating up. Cohen, a former U.S. Marine, had spent a few years traveling the world before his arrival on the Laurel Canyon scene. Those travels, curiously, had taken him to the Congo in 1961, at the very time that leftist Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba was being tortured and killed by our very own CIA. Not to worry though; according to one of Zappa’s biographers, Cohen wasn’t in the Congo on some kind of nefarious intelligence mission. No, he was there, believe it or not, to supply arms to Lumumba “in defiance of the CIA.” Because, you know, that is the kind of thing that globetrotting ex-Marines did in those days (as we’ll see soon enough when we take a look at another Laurel Canyon luminary).



Making up the other half of Laurel Canyon’s First Family is Frank’s wife, Gail Zappa, known formerly as Adelaide Sloatman. Gail hails from a long line of career Naval officers, including her father, who spent his life working on classified nuclear weapons research for the U.S. Navy. Gail herself had once worked as a secretary for the Office of Naval Research and Development (she also once told an interviewer that she had “heard voices all [her] life”). Many years before their nearly simultaneous arrival in Laurel Canyon, Gail had attended a Naval kindergarten with “Mr. Mojo Risin’” himself, Jim Morrison (it is claimed that, as children, Gail once hit Jim over the head with a hammer). The very same Jim Morrison had later attended the same Alexandria, Virginia high school as two other future Laurel Canyon luminaries – John Phillips and Cass Elliott.

or that Jim Morrison's father was the Admiral of the Navy who dealt with the Gulf of Tonkin 'incident' which was what got the SE bloodbath going?

Quote:t is the first week of August, 1964, and U.S. warships under the command of U.S. Navy Admiral George Stephen Morrison have allegedly come under attack while patrolling Vietnam’s Tonkin Gulf. This event, subsequently dubbed the ‘Tonkin Gulf Incident,’ will result in the immediate passing by the U.S. Congress of the obviously pre-drafted Tonkin Gulf Resolution, which will, in turn, quickly lead to America’s deep immersion into the bloody Vietnam quagmire. Before it is over, well over fifty thousand American bodies – along with literally millions of Southeast Asian bodies – will litter the battlefields of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.



For the record, the Tonkin Gulf Incident appears to differ somewhat from other alleged provocations that have driven this country to war. This was not, as we have seen so many times before, a ‘false flag’ operation (which is to say, an operation that involves Uncle Sam attacking himself and then pointing an accusatory finger at someone else). It was also not, as we have also seen on more than one occasion, an attack that was quite deliberately provoked. No, what the Tonkin Gulf incident actually was, as it turns out, is an ‘attack’ that never took place at all. The entire incident, as has been all but officially acknowledged, was spun from whole cloth. (It is quite possible, however, that the intent was to provoke a defensive response, which could then be cast as an unprovoked attack on U.S ships. The ships in question were on an intelligence mission and were operating in a decidedly provocative manner. It is quite possible that when Vietnamese forces failed to respond as anticipated, Uncle Sam decided to just pretend as though they had.)



Nevertheless, by early February 1965, the U.S. will – without a declaration of war and with no valid reason to wage one – begin indiscriminately bombing North Vietnam. By March of that same year, the infamous “Operation Rolling Thunder” will have commenced. Over the course of the next three-and-a-half years, millions of tons of bombs, missiles, rockets, incendiary devices and chemical warfare agents will be dumped on the people of Vietnam in what can only be described as one of the worst crimes against humanity ever perpetrated on this planet.



Also in March of 1965, the first uniformed U.S. soldier will officially set foot on Vietnamese soil (although Special Forces units masquerading as ‘advisers’ and ‘trainers’ had been there for at least four years, and likely much longer). By April 1965, fully 25,000 uniformed American kids, most still teenagers barely out of high school, will be slogging through the rice paddies of Vietnam. By the end of the year, U.S. troop strength will have surged to 200,000.

For some reason I remembered Morrison's father being ARMY not NAVY... probably because I was a Navy kid myself... <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/dunno.gif" alt="Dunno" title="dunno" />

Now for sure McCAIN'S FATHER AND GRANDFATHER WERE NAVY ADMIRALS-FOR SURE HIS FATHER WAS THE CHIEF OF OPERATIONS FOR THE SOUTHEAST WAR THEATER DURING THE TIME THE YOUNG PRINCE WAS SUPPOSEDLY HELD AS A P.O.W. in Vietnam-a story I've never believed just from my gut impressions of the release photos of John McCain. Information is out whereas real P.O.W.S were relaying what they knew about the Admiral's Son's time in Vietnam.


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - the gardener - 08-07-2008

Part II of Laurel Canyon opening paragraph synopsizes the first chapter well-

Quote:Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation
Part II
May 13, 2008




“He was great, he was unreal – really, really good.”

“He had this kind of music that nobody else was doing. I thought he really had something crazy, something great. He was like a living poet.”





[Today’s first trivia question: both of the above statements were made, on separate occasions, by a famous Laurel Canyon musician of the 1960s era. Both quotes were offered up in praise of another Laurel Canyon musician. Award yourself five points for correctly identifying the person who made the remarks, and five for identifying who the statements refer to. The answers are at the end of this post.]



In the first chapter of this saga, we met a sampling of some of the most successful and influential rock music superstars who emerged from Laurel Canyon during its glory days. But these were, alas, more than just musicians and singers and songwriters who had come together in the canyon; they were destined to become the spokesmen and de facto leaders of a generation of disaffected youth (as Carl Gottlieb noted in David Crosby’s co-written autobiography, “the unprecedented mass appeal of the new rock ‘n’ roll gave the singers a voice in public affairs.”) That, of course, makes it all the more curious that these icons were, to an overwhelming degree, the sons and daughters of the military/intelligence complex and the scions of families that have wielded vast wealth and power in this country for a very long time.



When I recently presented to a friend a truncated summary of the information contained in the first installment of this series, said friend opted to play the devil’s advocate by suggesting that there was nothing necessarily nefarious in the fact that so many of these icons of a past generation hailed from military/intelligence families. Perhaps, he suggested, they had embarked on their chosen careers as a form of rebellion against the values of their parents. And that, I suppose, might be true in a couple of cases. But what are we to conclude from the fact that such an astonishing number of these folks (along with their girlfriends, wives, managers, etc.) hail from a similar background? Are we to believe that the only kids from that era who had musical talent were the sons and daughters of Navy Admirals, chemical warfare engineers and Air Force intelligence officers? Or are they just the only ones who were signed to lucrative contracts and relentlessly promoted by their labels and the media?



Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - the gardener - 08-07-2008

chapter III's a good one too- he's a good writer... <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/cheers.gif" alt="Cheers" title="cheers" />

Quote:The list of famous former residents of the canyon also includes the names of W.C. Fields, Mary Astor, Roscoe “Fatty” Arbuckle, Errol Flynn, Orson Welles, and Robert Mitchum, who was infamously arrested on marijuana charges in 1948 at 8334 Ridpath Drive, the same street that would later be home to rockers Roger McGuinn, Don Henley and Glen Frey, as well as to Paul Rothchild, producer of both The Doors and Love. Mitchum’s arrest, by the way, appears to have been a thoroughly staged affair that cemented his ‘Hollywood bad boy’ image and gave his career quite a boost, but I guess that’s not really relevant here.



Another famous resident of Laurel Canyon, apparently in the 1940s, was science-fiction writer Robert Heinlein, who reportedly resided at 8775 Lookout Mountain Avenue. Like so many other characters in this story, Heinlein was a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis and he had served as a naval officer. After that, he embarked on a successful writing career. And despite the fact that he was, by any objective measure, a rabid right-winger, his work was warmly embraced by the Flower Power generation.



Heinlein’s best-known work is the novel Stranger in a Strange Land, which many in the Laurel Canyon scene found to be hugely influential. Ed Sanders has written, in The Family, that the book “helped provide a theoretical basis for Manson’s family.” Charlie frequently used Strange Land terminology when addressing his flock and he named his first Family-born son Valentine Michael Manson, in honor of the book’s lead character.



David Crosby was a big Heinlein fan as well. In his autobiography, he references Heinlein on more than one occasion, and proclaims that, “In a society where people can go armed, it makes everybody a little more polite, as Robert A. Heinlein says in his books.” Frank Zappa was also a member of the Robert Heinlein fan club. Barry Miles notes in his biography of the rock icon that his home contained “a copy of Saint-Exupery’s The Little Prince and other essential sixties reading, including Robert Heinlein’s sci-fi classic, Stranger in a Strange Land, from which Zappa borrowed the word ‘discorporate’ for [the song] ‘Absolutely Free.’”



And that, fearless readers, more or less brings us to the Laurel Canyon era that we are primarily concerned with, the wild and wooly 1960s, which we will take a closer look at in the next chapter of this saga.



So what, if anything, have we learned today? We have learned that murder and random acts of violence have been a part of the culture of the canyon since the earliest days of its development. We have also learned that spooks posing as entertainers have likewise been a part of the canyon scene since the earliest days. And, finally, we have learned that spooks who didn’t even bother to pose as entertainers were streaming into the canyon to report to work at Lookout Mountain Laboratory for at least twenty years before the first rock star set foot there.



One final note is in order here: we are supposed to believe that all of these musical icons just sort of spontaneously came together in Laurel Canyon (one finds the words “serendipitous” sprinkled freely throughout the literature). But how many peculiar coincidences do we have to overlook in order to believe that this was just a chance gathering?



Let’s suppose, hypothetically speaking, that you are the young man in the photo at the top of this post, and you have recently arrived in Laurel Canyon and now find yourself fronting a band that is on the verge of taking the country by storm. Just a mile or so down Laurel Canyon Boulevard from you lives another guy who also recently arrived in Laurel Canyon, and who also happens to front a band on the verge of stardom. He happens to be married to a girl that you attended kindergarten with, and her dad, like yours, was involved in atomic weapons research and testing (Admiral George Morrison for a time did classified work at White Sands). Her husband’s dad, meanwhile, is involved in another type of WMD research: chemical warfare.



This other guy’s business partner/manager is a spooky ex-Marine who just happens to have a cousin who, bizarrely enough, also fronts a rock band on the verge of superstardom. And this third rock-star-on-the-rise also happens to live in Laurel Canyon, just a mile or two from your house. Just down a couple of other streets, also within walking distance of your home, live two other kids who – wouldn’t you know it? – also happen to front a new rock band. These two kids happened to attend the same Alexandria, Virginia high school that you attended, and one of them also attended Annapolis, just like your dad did, and just like your kindergarten friend’s dad did.



Though almost all of you hail from (or spent a substantial portion of your childhood in) the Washington, D.C. area, you now find yourselves on the opposite side of the country, in an isolated canyon high above the city of Los Angeles, where you are all clustered around a secret military installation. Given his background in research on atomic weapons, your father is probably familiar to some extent with the existence and operations of Lookout Mountain Laboratory, as is the father of your kindergarten friend, and probably the fathers of a few other Laurel Canyon figures as well.



My question here, I guess, is this: what do you suppose the odds are that all of that just came together purely by chance?



Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - the gardener - 08-10-2008

Doris Day's son Terry Melcher was heavily involved with Manson musically, as a liaison between Manson and the Beach Boys--- she bailed on her career and the glamorous life like Kim Novak who was, to me, always a strange character-so devoid in personality and charm or chic... to Carmel...

[Image: dorisSplit2DM1008_154x111.jpg]

here's the latest update on what this superstar has been doing for the past 20 years now-living in isolation. She looks pretty good for 84 doesn't she? Everybody getting how 'stardom' works now?

Once a Hollywood legend, now a scruffy recluse called Clara ... the sad face of Doris Day

By Liz Thomas
Last updated at 11:44 PM on 10th August 2008


She enchanted a generation with her golden locks, pretty face and wholesome image.

Today it is only those trademark tresses that offer a clue to her identity.

Doris Day, 84, has changed her name to Clara Kappelhoff and turned her back on Hollywood to live a reclusive lifestyle in rural California.

Seen out shopping with a female friend in her hometown of Carmel, it is hard to believe she was one of the most prolific actresses of the 1950s and 60s.

Her face is devoid of makeup, her hair is untidy and she is dressed in jogging bottoms and trainers.

In her heyday she starred in films such as Calamity Jane, Young At Heart and The Man Who Knew Too Much, in which she sang Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be).

However, the star has kept out of the limelight in recent years, even more so since her only son Terry, from the first of her four marriages, died of cancer in 2004 aged 62.

An animal rights campaigner, she lives alone on her 11-acre fortress-like ranch.

Neighbours have said the only time they see her in public is when she rounds up stray cats and dogs to take back to her estate.

When she won a lifetime achievement Grammy award earlier this year, she refused to attend the ceremony.
Doris Day

Hollywood great in 1964: Doris Day became a byword for glamour

Born Doris Mary Ann Kappelhoff, she took her stage name from the first song she ever performed, Day After Day.

Co-star Billy De Wolfe gave her the nickname Clara, saying she looked more like a 'Clara Bixby' than a 'Doris Day', and it caught on among her close friends, in particular her gay co-star Rock Hudson - who she once said was her one true love.

ETA: ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIE STAR QUIPS I'VE HEARD WAS 'I KNEW DORIS DAY BEFORE SHE WAS A VIRGIN'.


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - Samurai Jane - 08-11-2008

The twit of a writer sounds like she's complaining because Doris Day isn't the same Doris Day in 2008 as she was in 1964.


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - the gardener - 12-02-2008

Quote:Without further ado, we begin this journey - for no particular reason - with the aforementioned Phil Hartman, who was a highschool friend of Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, who later became a disciple of Charlie Manson, a jailhouse correspondent of John Hinckley, and the attempted assassin of President Gerald Ford, who was once a roommate of modeling entrepreneur Harry Conover, whose wife was the infamous Candy Jones, who was 'treated' by CIA-linked hypnotist William Jennings Bryan, who also 'treated' the purported Boston Strangler, Albert DeSalvo, whose name was written repetitively throughout the diaries of Sirhan Sirhan, who was also 'treated' by Bryan, who served as the technical director on The Manchurian Candidate, which was directed by John Frankenheimer, at whose beach house a dinner was held on June 5, 1968 whose attendees included "Mama" Cass Elliot, Roman Polanski, and Sharon Tate, who was killed just over a year later by followers of Charlie Manson, whose music was recorded by Doris Day's son, music producer Terry Melcher, who lived with girlfriend Candace Bergen at 10050 Cielo Drive the year before it became a slaughterhouse after being rented by Polanski, who initially was slated to pen the screenplay for Day of the Dolphin, which purported to tell the story of Dr. John Lilly, who was a friend of Timothy Leary, whose Mellon family-owned Millbrook estate was frequently visited by Dr. Max "Feelgood" Jacobson, who once 'treated' Judy Garland and who served as the personal physician of John Kennedy, whose assassination prompted the shelving of the film The Manchurian Candidate by its star, Frank Sinatra, who was a frequent companion of fellow 'Brat Packer' Sammy Davis, Jr., who was an acknowledged member of Anton LaVey's Church of Satan, from where Manson recruited killers Bobby "Cupid" Beausoleil and Susan "Sexy Sadie" Atkins, who confessed to her cellmates that she had stabbed to death actress Sharon Tate, who was inducted into witchcraft on the set of the Polanski-directed film The Fearless Vampire Killers by Alexander "King of the Witches" Saunders, who received 'training' as a child from Aleister Crowley, whose followers included Anton LaVey and fellow Church of Satan member Kenneth Anger, who was the roommate (and probable lover) of Family member Bobby Beausoleil, who once appeared in an underground film titled Mondo Hollywood, which also featured hairdresser and Manson victim Jay Sebring, who was a former lover of Sharon Tate, who was a friend of a wealthy widow named Charlene Caffritz, who played host to - and filmed the exploits of - Charlie and some of his girls, who also lived for a time with Beach Boy Dennis Wilson, who recorded a song penned by Charlie, who was an occasional member of the entourage of Mama Cass, who was listed as a defense witness for Charlie's trial (but never called), as was her Mamas and the Papas band-mate John Phillips, who was close to Polanski, Tate, Melcher, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Cass Elliot, and film producer Robert Evans, who was working with - and very likely contracted the execution killing of - Roy Radin, whose assistant was Michael DeVinko aka Mickie DeVinko aka Mickie Deans, who married - just a few months before her untimely death - Wizard of Oz star Judy Garland, who as a teen was flooded with phone messages and telegrams by admirer Oscar Levant, whose dead body was found by Candace Bergen, who - as a photojournalist for Life magazine - covered the preempted presidential campaign of Robert Kennedy, who was romantically linked to Marilyn Monroe, who was also linked to Anton LaVey, who appeared in Kenneth Anger's Invocation of My Demon Brother (released in August of 1969) along with Bobby Beausoleil, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, who was a guest at the 1968 London wedding of Sharon Tate to Roman Polanski, who - during a nude photo shoot - molested a thirteen-year-old girl at the home of Jack Nicholson, who was a friend of Cass Elliot, as were Robert Evans and Manson victims Jay Sebring, Voytek Frykowski and Abigail Folger, who provided funding for the Himalayan Academy, which Kenneth Anger helped form with Timothy Leary, who was at the side of the stage at the 1969 Altamont concert where - while the Rolling Stones played the Process Church-inspired Sympathy for the Devil* - a fan was killed on film by the Hell's Angels, who had been romanticized and transformed into anti-establishment heroes in the film Scorpio Rising by Kenneth Anger and the book Hell's Angels by Hunter S. Thompson, both of whom have been accused of making snuff films** for private collectors, which was also a favorite pastime of Charlie Manson, one of whose underage recruits was Didi Lansbury, who had written permission to travel with Charlie from her mother, Angela Lansbury, who starred as the control agent in The Manchurian Candidate, which was based on the novel of the same name by Richard Condon, who once served as a publicist for Walt Disney, who once owned the home where the Manson Family slaughtered Leno LaBianca and wife Rosemary, who was involved in the trafficking of drugs, as were many of those in this twisted saga, including Charles Manson, victims Voytek Frykowski and Abigail Folger, John Phillips and Kenneth Anger, who was a huge fan of the dark and violent imagery of the Rosicrucian-inspired, L. Frank Baum-penned Oz books, which inspired the band The Magick Powerhouse of Oz, which was led by Bobby Beausoleil, who was also at one time in the band Love with Arthur Lee, four of whose members later turned up dead or missing and presumed dead, as did Charlene Caffritz, Cass Elliot (who allegedly choked on a sandwich in 1974), Dennis Wilson (who allegedly drowned on December 28, 1983), and Gram Parsons, whose corpse was stolen and burned at Joshua Tree on the autumnal equinox of 1973 by his band's road manager, Phil Kaufman, who was a good friend from prison of Charlie Manson, who met (at Cass Elliot's house) and received money from victim Abigail Folger, who also funded Kenneth Anger, who at various times lived with both Jimmy Page (who purchased Crowley's home and many of his artifacts) and Keith Richards & Anita Pallenberg, whose home - in 1979 - yielded the body of a teenager who had been shot to death, as was John Lennon the next year by Mark David Chapman, who shortly before doing so met with - and offered a gift of live bullets to - Kenneth Anger, whose films were cited as a major influence by photographer Robert Mapplethorpe, who was implicated by witnesses in the Halloween 1981 execution killing of New York photographer Ronald Sisman (a close associate of Roy Radin), who was reportedly in possession of a snuff film of one of the Son of Sam murders, which were allegedly committed by David Berkowitz, who from prison accurately described the Sisman killing before it happened and who took the fall for the Son of Sam murders to cover up the involvement of others, including possibly Roy Radin and wealthy art dealer Andrew Crispo, who admitted being present at the site of a ritual murder which was committed by a man named Bernard LeGeros, who was the son of a State Department official, as was Pic Dawson, who was a regular member of the entourage of Cass Elliot, as was a one-time bodyguard of publisher Larry Flynt named Bill Mentzer, who was convicted of killing Radin and who was suspected of involvement in numerous other contract murders, including some of those attributed to David Berkowitz, who was 'examined' by psychiatrist/hypnotist Daniel Schwartz, as was Mark David Chapman, who was obsessed with the film The Wizard of Oz and the book The Catcher in the Rye, which was written by reclusive author J.D. Salinger, who served in the OSS with Henry Kissinger, who was a close adviser to Gerald Ford, who once met and shook hands with Mark David Chapman, who was 'examined' by psychiatrist/hypnotist Bernard Diamond, who also 'examined' Sirhan Sirhan, who had connections to the Process Church, as did many of those ensnared in this sordid web, including Kenneth Anger, John Phillips, Roy Radin, David Berkowitz and Charlie Manson, who attended a New Year's Eve party at the home of John Phillips, who wrote the siren song of the 'Summer of Love,' bringing thousands of hippies and flower children streaming into San Francisco and into the hands of such figures as Louis "Dr. Jolly" West, Anton LaVey, Charlie Manson, Bobby Beausoleil, Timothy Leary and Kenneth Anger, who - just three days after the suspicious death of Rolling Stone Brian Jones - filmed the Hell's Angels stomping the crowd at a 1969 Stones concert in London, just five months before they did the very same thing to the crowd at Altamont, which was organized by San Francisco attorney Melvin Belli, who consulted with F. Lee Bailey whilst the latter was busily railroading Albert DeSalvo and later consulted with Richard "The Night Stalker" Ramirez, who was offered an honorary membership in the Church of Satan by Anton LaVey's daughter Zeena, who along with boyfriend Nickolas Schreck staged an event on 8-8-88 celebrating the slaughter of the victims of the Manson Family, who some researchers believe were involved in the murders attributed to the "Zodiac," who called and sent correspondence to Melvin Belli, whose clients included the widow of Hermann Goering and Jack Ruby, who assassinated Lee Harvey Oswald, the purported assassin of John Kennedy, whose brother Robert was romantically linked to Jayne Mansfield, as was Anton LaVey, who served as Roman Polanski's technical director on the 1968 film Rosemary's Baby, which was set in New York's Dakota Apartments, where John Lennon was gunned down by Mark David Chapman, who shared a fixation on The Catcher in the Rye with failed assassin John Hinckley, Jr., who stalked actress Jodie Foster, who is working on a film biography of Leni Riefenstahl, who was met by - and admired by - fellow filmmaker Kenneth Anger, who laced his film Scorpio Rising with Nazi imagery, including the prominent use of swastikas, not unlike the one carved into the forehead of Charlie Manson, who - at the Cielo Drive home of Polanski and Tate - had a chance meeting with Nancy Sinatra, the daughter of Frank Sinatra, who was married to actress Mia Farrow, who starred in the Polanski-directed Rosemary's Baby, which was produced by Robert Evans, a friend of Henry Kissinger, who was the righthand man of President Richard Nixon, whose election was ensured by the assassination of Robert Kennedy by Sirhan Sirhan, who was yet another client of Melvin Belli, as were the Hell's Angels and Nazi-collaborator Errol Flynn, who made two films with Ronald Reagan, who was an occasional visitor to the childhood home of Candace Bergen, who - as a photojournalist - chronicled the short-lived administration of Gerald Ford, who married one of his friend Harry Conover's 'Covergirls,' who later opened the Betty Ford Center, where various celebrities in and out of this web routinely check in for tune-ups.
http://fallingrepublic.blogspot.com/200 ... ation.html

From the insanely interesting "Laurel Canyon thread from RI~ http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/v ... c&start=75


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - unibonger - 12-02-2008

Quote:Without further ado, we begin this journey - for no particular reason - with the aforementioned Phil Hartman, who was a highschool friend of Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, who later became a disciple of Charlie Manson, a jailhouse correspondent of John Hinckley, and the attempted assassin of President Gerald Ford, who was once a roommate of modeling entrepreneur Harry Conover, whose wife was the infamous Candy Jones, who was 'treated' by CIA-linked hypnotist William Jennings Bryan, who also 'treated' the purported Boston Strangler, Albert DeSalvo, whose name was written repetitively throughout the diaries of Sirhan Sirhan, who was also 'treated' by Bryan, who served as the technical director on The Manchurian Candidate, which was directed by John Frankenheimer, at whose beach house a dinner was held on June 5, 1968 whose attendees included "Mama" Cass Elliot, Roman Polanski, and Sharon Tate, who was killed just over a year later by followers of Charlie Manson, whose music was recorded by Doris Day's son, music producer Terry Melcher, who lived with girlfriend Candace Bergen at 10050 Cielo Drive the year before it became a slaughterhouse after being rented by Polanski, who initially was slated to pen the screenplay for Day of the Dolphin, which purported to tell the story of Dr. John Lilly, who was a friend of Timothy Leary, whose Mellon family-owned Millbrook estate was frequently visited by Dr. Max "Feelgood" Jacobson, who once 'treated' Judy Garland and who served as the personal physician of John Kennedy, whose assassination prompted the shelving of the film The Manchurian Candidate by its star, Frank Sinatra, who was a frequent companion of fellow 'Brat Packer' Sammy Davis, Jr., who was an acknowledged member of Anton LaVey's Church of Satan, from where Manson recruited killers Bobby "Cupid" Beausoleil and Susan "Sexy Sadie" Atkins, who confessed to her cellmates that she had stabbed to death actress Sharon Tate, who was inducted into witchcraft on the set of the Polanski-directed film The Fearless Vampire Killers by Alexander "King of the Witches" Saunders, who received 'training' as a child from Aleister Crowley, whose followers included Anton LaVey and fellow Church of Satan member Kenneth Anger, who was the roommate (and probable lover) of Family member Bobby Beausoleil, who once appeared in an underground film titled Mondo Hollywood, which also featured hairdresser and Manson victim Jay Sebring, who was a former lover of Sharon Tate, who was a friend of a wealthy widow named Charlene Caffritz, who played host to - and filmed the exploits of - Charlie and some of his girls, who also lived for a time with Beach Boy Dennis Wilson, who recorded a song penned by Charlie, who was an occasional member of the entourage of Mama Cass, who was listed as a defense witness for Charlie's trial (but never called), as was her Mamas and the Papas band-mate John Phillips, who was close to Polanski, Tate, Melcher, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Cass Elliot, and film producer Robert Evans, who was working with - and very likely contracted the execution killing of - Roy Radin, whose assistant was Michael DeVinko aka Mickie DeVinko aka Mickie Deans, who married - just a few months before her untimely death - Wizard of Oz star Judy Garland, who as a teen was flooded with phone messages and telegrams by admirer Oscar Levant, whose dead body was found by Candace Bergen, who - as a photojournalist for Life magazine - covered the preempted presidential campaign of Robert Kennedy, who was romantically linked to Marilyn Monroe, who was also linked to Anton LaVey, who appeared in Kenneth Anger's Invocation of My Demon Brother (released in August of 1969) along with Bobby Beausoleil, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, who was a guest at the 1968 London wedding of Sharon Tate to Roman Polanski, who - during a nude photo shoot - molested a thirteen-year-old girl at the home of Jack Nicholson, who was a friend of Cass Elliot, as were Robert Evans and Manson victims Jay Sebring, Voytek Frykowski and Abigail Folger, who provided funding for the Himalayan Academy, which Kenneth Anger helped form with Timothy Leary, who was at the side of the stage at the 1969 Altamont concert where - while the Rolling Stones played the Process Church-inspired Sympathy for the Devil* - a fan was killed on film by the Hell's Angels, who had been romanticized and transformed into anti-establishment heroes in the film Scorpio Rising by Kenneth Anger and the book Hell's Angels by Hunter S. Thompson, both of whom have been accused of making snuff films** for private collectors, which was also a favorite pastime of Charlie Manson, one of whose underage recruits was Didi Lansbury, who had written permission to travel with Charlie from her mother, Angela Lansbury, who starred as the control agent in The Manchurian Candidate, which was based on the novel of the same name by Richard Condon, who once served as a publicist for Walt Disney, who once owned the home where the Manson Family slaughtered Leno LaBianca and wife Rosemary, who was involved in the trafficking of drugs, as were many of those in this twisted saga, including Charles Manson, victims Voytek Frykowski and Abigail Folger, John Phillips and Kenneth Anger, who was a huge fan of the dark and violent imagery of the Rosicrucian-inspired, L. Frank Baum-penned Oz books, which inspired the band The Magick Powerhouse of Oz, which was led by Bobby Beausoleil, who was also at one time in the band Love with Arthur Lee, four of whose members later turned up dead or missing and presumed dead, as did Charlene Caffritz, Cass Elliot (who allegedly choked on a sandwich in 1974), Dennis Wilson (who allegedly drowned on December 28, 1983), and Gram Parsons, whose corpse was stolen and burned at Joshua Tree on the autumnal equinox of 1973 by his band's road manager, Phil Kaufman, who was a good friend from prison of Charlie Manson, who met (at Cass Elliot's house) and received money from victim Abigail Folger, who also funded Kenneth Anger, who at various times lived with both Jimmy Page (who purchased Crowley's home and many of his artifacts) and Keith Richards & Anita Pallenberg, whose home - in 1979 - yielded the body of a teenager who had been shot to death, as was John Lennon the next year by Mark David Chapman, who shortly before doing so met with - and offered a gift of live bullets to - Kenneth Anger, whose films were cited as a major influence by photographer Robert Mapplethorpe, who was implicated by witnesses in the Halloween 1981 execution killing of New York photographer Ronald Sisman (a close associate of Roy Radin), who was reportedly in possession of a snuff film of one of the Son of Sam murders, which were allegedly committed by David Berkowitz, who from prison accurately described the Sisman killing before it happened and who took the fall for the Son of Sam murders to cover up the involvement of others, including possibly Roy Radin and wealthy art dealer Andrew Crispo, who admitted being present at the site of a ritual murder which was committed by a man named Bernard LeGeros, who was the son of a State Department official, as was Pic Dawson, who was a regular member of the entourage of Cass Elliot, as was a one-time bodyguard of publisher Larry Flynt named Bill Mentzer, who was convicted of killing Radin and who was suspected of involvement in numerous other contract murders, including some of those attributed to David Berkowitz, who was 'examined' by psychiatrist/hypnotist Daniel Schwartz, as was Mark David Chapman, who was obsessed with the film The Wizard of Oz and the book The Catcher in the Rye, which was written by reclusive author J.D. Salinger, who served in the OSS with Henry Kissinger, who was a close adviser to Gerald Ford, who once met and shook hands with Mark David Chapman, who was 'examined' by psychiatrist/hypnotist Bernard Diamond, who also 'examined' Sirhan Sirhan, who had connections to the Process Church, as did many of those ensnared in this sordid web, including Kenneth Anger, John Phillips, Roy Radin, David Berkowitz and Charlie Manson, who attended a New Year's Eve party at the home of John Phillips, who wrote the siren song of the 'Summer of Love,' bringing thousands of hippies and flower children streaming into San Francisco and into the hands of such figures as Louis "Dr. Jolly" West, Anton LaVey, Charlie Manson, Bobby Beausoleil, Timothy Leary and Kenneth Anger, who - just three days after the suspicious death of Rolling Stone Brian Jones - filmed the Hell's Angels stomping the crowd at a 1969 Stones concert in London, just five months before they did the very same thing to the crowd at Altamont, which was organized by San Francisco attorney Melvin Belli, who consulted with F. Lee Bailey whilst the latter was busily railroading Albert DeSalvo and later consulted with Richard "The Night Stalker" Ramirez, who was offered an honorary membership in the Church of Satan by Anton LaVey's daughter Zeena, who along with boyfriend Nickolas Schreck staged an event on 8-8-88 celebrating the slaughter of the victims of the Manson Family, who some researchers believe were involved in the murders attributed to the "Zodiac," who called and sent correspondence to Melvin Belli, whose clients included the widow of Hermann Goering and Jack Ruby, who assassinated Lee Harvey Oswald, the purported assassin of John Kennedy, whose brother Robert was romantically linked to Jayne Mansfield, as was Anton LaVey, who served as Roman Polanski's technical director on the 1968 film Rosemary's Baby, which was set in New York's Dakota Apartments, where John Lennon was gunned down by Mark David Chapman, who shared a fixation on The Catcher in the Rye with failed assassin John Hinckley, Jr., who stalked actress Jodie Foster, who is working on a film biography of Leni Riefenstahl, who was met by - and admired by - fellow filmmaker Kenneth Anger, who laced his film Scorpio Rising with Nazi imagery, including the prominent use of swastikas, not unlike the one carved into the forehead of Charlie Manson, who - at the Cielo Drive home of Polanski and Tate - had a chance meeting with Nancy Sinatra, the daughter of Frank Sinatra, who was married to actress Mia Farrow, who starred in the Polanski-directed Rosemary's Baby, which was produced by Robert Evans, a friend of Henry Kissinger, who was the righthand man of President Richard Nixon, whose election was ensured by the assassination of Robert Kennedy by Sirhan Sirhan, who was yet another client of Melvin Belli, as were the Hell's Angels and Nazi-collaborator Errol Flynn, who made two films with Ronald Reagan, who was an occasional visitor to the childhood home of Candace Bergen, who - as a photojournalist - chronicled the short-lived administration of Gerald Ford, who married one of his friend Harry Conover's 'Covergirls,' who later opened the Betty Ford Center, where various celebrities in and out of this web routinely check in for tune-ups.

:Uni2:


<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/peace.gif" alt="Peace" title="peace" />


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - the gardener - 12-02-2008

yeah me too! I'll do some 'white space' editing on it-worth the read with all the connections.


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - unibonger - 12-03-2008

I had no problem reading it, I was just in awe of the run on sentence.
Speaking of Polanski the perv...

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/story/2008/12/02 ... harge.html

Polanski asks U.S. court to drop 30-year-old sex charge
Last Updated: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 | 9:29 PM ET
The Associated Press

[Image: polanski_roman_cp_4389405.jpg]
Director Roman Polanski fled the United States in 1978. (Associated Press)

Roman Polanski, a fugitive living in France for 30 years because of a notorious sex case involving a 13-year-old girl, has asked an American court to dismiss the charge against him because of prosecutorial and judicial misconduct.

Polanski's lawyers made the request Tuesday in Los Angeles, alleging that a documentary about Polanski released earlier this year revealed "a pattern of misconduct and improper communications" between the district attorney's office and the judge in Polanski's case.

The Polish-born Polanski has been living in self-imposed exile from the United States since fleeing in 1978 after pleading guilty to having sex with a 13-year-old girl.

He was initially indicted on six felony counts and faced up to life in prison. Instead, he pleaded guilty to one count of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor and five other counts were dismissed.

Polanski skipped sentencing and fled to France. The judge issued a warrant for his arrest that is still in effect.

Polanski has continued to direct films while in exile, including the 2002 Holocaust drama The Pianist, for which he won the Academy Award for best director.
© The Canadian Press, 2008

Peace


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - QuantumObserver - 12-03-2008

Quote:The twit of a writer sounds like she's complaining because Doris Day isn't the same Doris Day in 2008 as she was in 1964.



Maybe because she isn't the same person?


Here is the original Doris Day from the 40's

[Image: 01841r.jpg]

[Image: 150%20Spotlight%20Bands%20-%20Les%20Brow...%20Day.jpg]

Here is the Doris that we know today

[Image: see-you-in-my-dreams4.jpg]

[Image: 516.jpg]


http://invanddis.proboards29.com/index.cgi?board=connection&action=display&thread=2392


<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/damned.gif" alt="Damned" title="damned" />


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - the gardener - 12-03-2008

Quote:[quote author="Samurai Jane"]The twit of a writer sounds like she's complaining because Doris Day isn't the same Doris Day in 2008 as she was in 1964.



Maybe because she isn't the same person?


Here is the original Doris Day from the 40's

[Image: 01841r.jpg]

[Image: 150%20Spotlight%20Bands%20-%20Les%20Brow...%20Day.jpg]

Here is the Doris that we know today

[Image: see-you-in-my-dreams4.jpg]

[Image: 516.jpg]


http://invanddis.proboards29.com/index.cgi?board=connection&action=display&thread=2392


<img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/damned.gif" alt="Damned" title="damned" />[/quote]


"...NOTHING IS REAL..." you've got to register to get in there-so I will later-sounds like an interesting site- so she was replaced?


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - QuantumObserver - 12-03-2008

Sorry, I didn't know you had to register to view that area.

There are claims that many celebrities are replaced. Reviewing old pictures is interesting, but my problem with the conclusions is that nowadays EVERYONE gets plastic surgery, so comparisons become difficult.

Doris (or Foris Fay, as they refer to the (F)alse or (F)ake replacements) did actually look different to me though when viewing her old pics. Who knows?

When you consider how involved her son was with this whole nightmare, and the Mansons, and ..??? it makes you wonder what her story is, regardless.

She has now changed her name to Clara (if I remember right) and lives a fairly reclusive lifestyle out of the limelight now.


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - QuantumObserver - 12-03-2008

This is a well-known fact amongst the researchers, but maybe people here haven't noticed:

[Image: spahnranchdoorlr5.jpg]


This of course, is a photo from the Spahn Ranch, showing that someone had written "Helter Skelter" and "1 2 3 4 5 6 7...All good children go to heaven."

The Spahn Ranch was raided on August 16, 1969 and this photo of the door was taken.

The album which included both of these songs, was not released until September 26, 1969.


Hmmmmmmmm <img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/dunno.gif" alt="Dunno" title="dunno" />


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - QuantumObserver - 12-03-2008

I think you can read at this forum without registering:

"The King is Naked! The True Story of the Beatles"

http://60if.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=CelebRepl


This link takes you to the section where people speculate about possible celebrity dopplegangers.


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - QuantumObserver - 12-05-2008

For those that have trouble believing these entertainers use stand-ins, please view this video of Hannah Montana. (I know it is painful, but do it for the research). To avoid too much eye damage, jump forward to the 2 minute point.

[video:3367gcy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S16EXxrUI7s&NR=1[/video:3367gcy8]


This is a private party taping the event. You can clearly see that one of the backup dancers covers her with a black sheet, pushes her into the under-stage area, and her doppleganger immediately runs out the other side.


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - the gardener - 12-06-2008

I've been reading at those sites you've listed for a few days now Quantum-I got really into a Manson thread and one thing really popped out-he was out of prison only like a year and a half BEFORE THE TATE MURDERS... quite the quick time to assemble all those middle class hippy girls and totally infiltrate the canyons of LA where all the really hot talent lived and worked-lots of bells ringing constantly-good sites-lots of excellent dots to connect-they don't bring up the simple selling going with 'replacements' instead.. but they're getting there noticing subtle changes-my observations have been: when they get their noses done in real turtle snout affects-they've gone through the change.


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - the gardener - 12-06-2008

Quote:For those that have trouble believing these entertainers use stand-ins, please view this video of Hannah Montana. (I know it is painful, but do it for the research). To avoid too much eye damage, jump forward to the 2 minute point.

[video:12wgkgxq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S16EXxrUI7s&NR=1[/video:12wgkgxq]


This is a private party taping the event. You can clearly see that one of the backup dancers covers her with a black sheet, pushes her into the under-stage area, and her doppleganger immediately runs out the other side.

what was that about? very strange-that they'd do that and you're right you never see her face again and she's running off to the top-is that so Miley can do another line backstage and get caught up with her self? If she wasn't miming her song she's got some incredible endurance too.


Re: All the ones in the news are related somehow - QuantumObserver - 12-06-2008

I'd be curious to know how long until the real one came back?

Maybe only a wardrobe change? Maybe she's having sex under there like the stories you hear about Motley Crue and Van Halen? Yeah, for anyone who has taken dance classes and actually knows what it is like to be hoofing it for two hours (and they're in high heels), you don't tend to have a lot of breath left or sound too good over a mic.

That is the obvious reason they all have to lip-synch, and once again I just wish they'd be honest about it. Turn on the mic and let us hear what you really sound like while you're twirling over that guy's head.

This video claims to be the real feedback from Britney's singing in Las Vegas. If you ears bleed, don't blame me - you've been warned.

[video:qteacxuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vecs22aM4yw[/video:qteacxuc]