The Hidden Mission Forum
Next President of the United Fates of America - Printable Version

+- The Hidden Mission Forum (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Straight Talk on Anomalous Topics (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tell us about it... (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Next President of the United Fates of America (/showthread.php?tid=6821)

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 09-29-2015

Looks like I posted the previous post in the wrong thread! {WW3 is where it should be}

oh well

back to business

Rubio on Obama and Putin

Quote:Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, 
who is making foreign policy a centerpiece of his run for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination, 
warned that Putin was making a case 
that American leadership had failed in the Middle East and Obama was to blame.

"The President has fallen into that. 
He's in fact strengthened Putin's hands," 
Rubio said in an interview with NPR that aired Monday, 
complaining that states in the region were despairing at the lack of a U.S. strategy to beat ISIS.

"If left with a choice between Russia and nothing, they're going to choose Russia," Rubio said.

The death watch on Rand Paul's campaign were recent headlines ...

http://www.cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2015/09/rand_paul_says_reports_of_his.html
Rand Paul says reports of his political demise are exaggerated: Rand Paul in the news

Quote:While Kentucky GOP Sen. Rand Paul has tumbled in the polls, 
he told CNN on Monday 
that he has no intention of taking up Donald Trump's suggestion that he suspend his campaign. 

"By no means am I finished," he told host Alisyn Camerota on CNN's "New Day." 

"I'm just getting started.. . . We wouldn't do all this if we were planning on dropping out," 
Paul said, citing his campaign's outreach in key voting states and on college campuses nationwide. 
"I think we'll be around just as long as Trump, 
if not longer:"   Lol

Hmm2

Trump actually posted a tax plan. Nobody pays taxes ... hahahahaha Whip

Cruz loose like a rabid bulldog in the senate
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/ted-cruz-mitch-mcconnell-denied-roll-call/2015/09/28/id/693775/
Cruz Goes After McConnell, Is Ignored By Senate GOP Colleagues

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 09-29-2015

http://investmentwatchblog.com/trumps-tax-plan-is-brilliant/
Quote:Trumps Tax Plan is Brilliant…
Submitted by IWB, on September 28th, 201

No Small Mom and Pop business in america will pay more than 15% in federal taxes.
which is now 39%
Income Tax Rate
Long Term Cap Gains/ Dividends Rate
Single Filers
Married Filers
Heads of Household0%
0%
$0 to $25,000
$0 to $50,000
$0 to $37,500
10%
0%
$25,001 to $50,000
$50,001 to $100,000
$37,501 to $75,000
20%
15%
$50,001 to $150,000
$100,001 to $300,000
$75,001 to $225,000
25%
20%
$150,001 and up
$300,001 and up
$225,001 and up
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
Donald Trump says U.S. companies will no longer need to move abroad to take advantage of lower taxes if his tax plan becomes a reality.
Trump, the billionaire real-estate mogul currently leading the pack for the Republican presidential nomination, took aim squarely at so-called corporate tax inversions when he unveiled his tax-reform plan on Monday.
Trump’s plan would significantly cut the U.S. corporate tax rate, to 15%. The current top corporate rate is 35%.
“This lower rate makes corporate inversions unnecessary by making America’s tax rate one of the best in the world,” Trump says in his tax plan.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/donald-trumps-tax-plan-goes-after-corporate-inversions-2015-09-28

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3252126/Hillary-s-favorable-number-plummets-38-percent-Ben-Carson-s-headline-grabbing-comments-Muslims-popular.html

Hillary's 'favorable' number plummets to 38 percent as Ben Carson's headline-grabbing comments about Muslims have made him MORE popular

•Hillary, Trump still leading their parties as front-runners

•But Sanders, Carson continue to climb just below them in second place

•Poll shows more bad news for deposed front-runner Jeb Bush

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 09-30-2015

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-meyer/2015/09/30/trevor-noah-mocks-hillary-clintons-interview-lena-dunham?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=noah-clinton-dunham
Quote:On Tuesday night, Daily Show host Trevor Noah surprisingly took time out of his second broadcast to mock Hillary Clinton’s recent softball interview with liberal actress Lena Dunham. The Comedy Central comedian introduced the segment by joking that “Hillary knows how to win the nation. First you have to win the butt-smotherers. And here's the thing, Lena Dunham loves Hillary, too.” -
Noah reacted to Dunham’s facial expression after Clinton said that she was a feminist by proclaiming that he hasn’t “seen Lena Dunham that excited since HBO made its office clothing optional. It's so great!”
The Daily Show host continued to criticize the Clinton interview with Dunham and noted hat while “Lena was excited about Hillary...Hillary didn't seem excited about Hillary.” The Comedy Central host then played a lengthy clip of Hillary downplaying the value of her candidacy:
Quote:Sometimes it is, you know, choices between people that none of whom excite you, but study it enough to figure out, okay, if I vote for this person over that person, I'm more likely to see progress on something I care about. If you can't get excited, be pragmatic and do it anyway.
The liberal comedian couldn’t resist mocking Hillary’s answer and explained that the Democrat could barely convince people to support her candidacy for president: 
Quote:If you can't get excited, be pragmatic and do it anyway. That is the worst hype speech I've ever heard in my life. "Are you ready for Hillary Clintonnnnnnnnnn! I know you're not, but put your hands together anyway! The other choices are worse, according to her! 

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-03-2015

[Image: 12079083_10156193051525093_6119087374812...e=568610A5]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 10-04-2015

Here comes all the big talk and bad breath concerning Putin.

Of the current Republican candidates talking shit,,
Rubio wants to get tough on Putin, and probably talking the toughest right now ...
except for
Carly Fiorina Lol 

Rubio:
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/10/02/marco-rubio-steps-up-rhetorical-attacks-on-vladimir-putin/
Quote:Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, 
a leading contender for the Republican presidential nomination, 
plans Friday to step up his rhetorical attacks on Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The Florida senator will use a foreign-policy forum 
in this first-in-the-nation caucus state 
to outline a series of steps he would take as president to isolate Mr. Putin ---> Kickbut <--- Rubio
and his inner circle in the escalating standoff between the two Cold War foes.

Mr. Rubio will call for new sanctions Huh against top Russian officials and companies  
including oil and gas giant Gazprom.  
He will promise to provide arms and intelligence to Ukraine. Rofl

And he will vow to work with European allies to exclude Russia 
from an exchange that allows banks to transfer money across borders.

“We are barreling toward a second Cold War, 
and strong American leadership is the only force capable 
of ensuring that peace and security once again prevail,” 
Mr. Rubio is set to say Friday at an event in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. 

“The more our current president fails the test of leadership against Putin, 
the more important it becomes for our next president to pass it. 
I will pass this test.”

The Florida senator will promise to take a much harder line against Mr. Putin 
and his government than President Barack Obama, 
vowing to impose visa bans and freeze the assets of high-level Russian officials,
much as the current administration has done. 

But Mr. Rubio also wants to limit diplomatic interactions between the two countries, 
in his words, 
“ceasing efforts to engage Moscow on issues not essential to resolving the crisis in the Ukraine.”

These proposals mark Mr. Rubio’s latest salvo at the Russian president – 
the Florida senator previously dubbed Mr. Putin Pimp a gangster. 

In an interview with CBS’s “60 Minutes” that aired over the weekend, 
the Russian president responded to the accusation by telling the interviewer, 
“How can I be a gangster, 
if I worked for the KGB?”   Rofl

“The significance of Russia’s recent military activity in Syria cannot be downplayed,” 
Mr. Rubio is set to say in remarks at a noon event 
in Cedar Rapids Friday organized by Americans for Peace, Prosperity and Security, 
a group founded by former House Intelligence Chairman Mike Rogers. 
“It is no less noteworthy as a power play than the invasion of Ukraine.”

Mr. Rubio is expected to accuse the Russian president of:
“using military power to prop up Bashar al-Assad, 
a vicious dictator Whip
who is intentionally slaughtering the Syrian people 
and helping prolong Islamic State’s terror in an attempt to retain power,” 
according to advance excerpts of his remarks.

As president, 
Mr. Rubio also would step up American efforts to influence the Russian people directly 
“to counter Russian propaganda Tp  so that the Russian people have access to accurate information,  
He also wants to target any Russian officials involved in human-right abuses 
or the assassination of Russians critical of the government Applause

“Under my administration, there will be no pleading for meetings with Vladimir Putin,”  

Mr. Rubio is set to say. 
“He will be treated as the gangster and thug that he is. 
And yes, I stand by that phrasing.”

meanwhile
Carly and Hillary are ho-bagging bullshit propaganda on what they are going to do with Putin

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/10/02/hillary-echoes-carly-fiorina-id-impose-a-no-fly-zone-inside-syria/
Hillary echoes Carly Fiorina: 
I’d impose a no-fly zone inside Syria Rofl

Quote:This was a bad idea when Fiorina pushed it yesterday and it’s still a bad idea today. 
Is one worse than the other, though? 
Fiorina wants an NFZ to protect American-backed rebels from Putin’s bombs; 
Hillary wants one for “humanitarian” reasons, 
the same sort of thinking that produced the paradise you and I know as modern Libya.

Fiorina’s plan is targeted. 
Putin can do what he wants so long as he doesn’t mess with our guys on the ground. 
 There’s a fair chance that Russia would respect that red line 
since there are plenty of other Sunni targets threatening Assad to busy themselves with. 

Hillary’s plan is gassy as can be. 
If she’s serious about a “humanitarian” campaign to stop the carnage, 
then she’s talking about a no-fly zone 
that would cover huge swaths of the country and would put the U.S. Air Force 
in direct confrontation with Assad’s air corps — and Putin’s. 

That would probably require a coalition, 
assuming you could muster one for a de facto NATO/Russia air war over Syria. 
I assume that, as with Fiorina, 
this is mostly campaign blather from Hillary designed to show swing voters 
that the First Woman President would be just as tough as the boys, 
but it’s interesting that she’s willing to cross the White House to make that point. 

A political deal appears to already have been struck betyween Obama and Putin on Syria,'
and what transpires next is if Putin honors the back door deal in whatever details they agreed to.
Obama knew Putin was going to strike in Syria as he did, 
as even Kerry afterwards has suggested that Assad could be an option in staying in power in a peace talk process. 
Ultimately for Putin to bring any true peace prospects to a table,
Assad would have to step down as an inevitability for that process to succeed.
Putin would decide when that happens,
and that might ultimately may be part of the long range but shaky deal.
If so, somewhere within the unpredictable time line, 
Assad will be assasinated, or he will be living in Moscow after he cedes power to another Alawite.
And Putin may set that into motion himself if he feels it necessary to clean house in Damascus.  
Mark my words.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-04-2015

[Image: 1959582_442444365886353_32079096_n.jpg?o...e=56A3FFB4]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 10-05-2015

The previous post is so well said.

The current POTUS is the most monumental embarrassment the nation has ever known.
His supporters the greatest threat to the continued existence of the country.

But, we have all played our part in bringing about our current state of affairs. We have for our own outrages against the God of Heaven, been given such a leader as warning.

Read the book. He has given us the ending beforehand. All the players are lined up, or are fast being brought into line for one of the final acts, and it is nearly ready to start. Only the blind could deny it.

As individuals, we can still have some impact, some help against what is coming against ourselves personally, but I think the fate of the nations might well be carved in stone at this point in time.
A time of trouble such as never was? I think we cannot even imagine what that might mean, but when we see the beginnings of both Man and nature gone mad at once, how many will come to lose their reason trying?
As Solomon once said. "Vanity, vanity. All is vanity."
I wonder?

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-05-2015

[Image: 12072757_10206891026210588_8518244894455...e=56D103D4]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 10-05-2015

When it comes to gun control
remember this:

when they want to take your gun rights away because of these killings of "innocent people" in the USA,
then
what should also be demanded is that:
all 
weapon sales to foreign countries be fully halted 
in order to cease the inadvertant or purposeful killing of "innocent people" 
by the military of the country buying those weapons,
{or even our own mistakes in bombings}.

You will never see the US govt. do that --- stop selling weapons to other countries.
You will never see the US run a "back ground check" on the Turkish PM Erdogan.
He is exempt and immune from killing innocent Kurds in bombing raids etc etc.

The primary reason this govt. maintains it's hypocrisy of calling for weapon control
on it's own people, 
and then still selling weapons of mass destruction to other countries that kills innocent people,
is that we are in direct competition with Putin's Russia in global weapons sales,
and supplying global death in the form of mass killing weaponry --
tanks, missiles, jets, etc etc etc
to all the countries of the world.

If we stop selling weapons to everybody, Putin just picks up the slack,
and sells Russian military industrial complex weapons technologies and makes all the money.

It's all about the money and the industrial manufacturing base of war geared economies.

So attempting to create increasing gun control on the US population is pure hypocrisy in that regard.

I never could see the reason why American Citizens should not have semi - auto weapons
when we ship full-auto weapons to any 3rd World Nation farmer at Tax Payer expense
seems very stupid to me.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/hillarys-already-planning-to-sign-executive-orders-for-gun-control-if-shes-elected-president_102015
Quote:Clinton’s camp announced that today Hillary will unveil a series of gun control measures that she would enact if she was elected president.
The plan involves not only universal background checks, but a ban of all “military-style assault weapons” off American streets all together.
Via ABC News:
Quote:In addition, it will call for a crackdown on the sale of guns on the Internet and at gun shows — something Clinton will say she will even take executive action to do — in order to ensure that all gun sellers are held to the same standards as gun stores.
It will also push for legislation to prevent gun sales from going through without completed background checks (something currently dubbed a “Charleston Loophole”), and for legislation to prohibit domestic abusers and stalkers from buying and possessing guns. And it will call for repealing the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, in order to make sure dealers and manufacturers are held accountable for negligence when crimes are committed with products they’ve sold.
While at an event at Broward College in Ft. Lauderdale, Hillary reportedly said, “You know, this is not just tragic. We don’t just need to pray for people, we need to act and we need to build a movement.”
That’s right… a Hillary Clinton gun control movement.
Wow. That’s Hillary for ya. Already talking about the executive orders for gun control she’d happily sign as president and she isn’t even officially the nominee yet!!

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 10-06-2015

Trump obviously views Rubio as the one true major threat 
due to Rubio's sudden acceleration in polling after the debate,
but he likes Rubio .... in Trump's own way.

Trump is playing the Cruz card as a backup shadow candidate from what I can read between the lines.
Trump is not too worried about Bush or Carson, and Fiorina will be a lingering flash in the pan at best.
It is Rubio that may suddenly gain a lot of polling numbers as this thing carries on.

In a way Trump gave Rubio a shot in the arm with this prank he pulled.
It is interesting politics.
It is quite possible that Truimp realizes that he probably won't outlast the rest,
and he is focusing on his alternatives.

everybody has seen this, but for the record
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/05/politics/donald-trump-marco-rubio-care-package/

The package of "Trump Ice Natural Spring Water" Trump sent to Rubio's Washington office.
[Image: 151005173942-trump-rubio-prank-water-med...us-169.jpg]

Quote:This isn’t the first time Trump has attacked Rubio 
for getting too thirsty or sweating too much. 
Following the second GOP debate, 
Trump said of Rubio 
“he sweats more than any young person I've ever seen in my life.” Lol

Trump is on a merry go round of mumbo jumbo when it comes to Putin
http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/trump-hed-sit-back-syria-russia-conducts-airstrikes/story?id=34234772

Quote:With Russia conducting airstrikes in Syria this week, 
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump told ABC News 
he’d wait to see how the situation develops before taking action, 
suggesting that Russian President Vladimir Putin may be falling into a trap, 
much like the Soviet Union did with its invasion of Afghanistan several decades ago.

“I think what I want to do is I want to sit back, 

and this does not sound like me very much, 
but I want to sit back and I want to see what happens,” 
Trump told ABC News’ chief anchor George Stephanopoulos on “This Week” 
when asked if he’d be in favor of establishing a no-fly zone in the country. Lol

"no fly zone" ... the Republicans --- all talk --- 
and nothing but the velcro fly zone {dicks in their hands}

Lol

Putin .... when asked ---- about the US establishing a "no fly zone"

"Obama can't even unzip his velcro fly"
[Image: putin-laughing.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 10-06-2015

Kevin McCarthy has seemingly given Shillary a Get-Out-of-Jail-Free card with his comments about the GOP creating a Benghazi committee strictly for the purpose of driving down her prospects of winning her party's nomination for president.

"But that dynamic began to shift, particularly following McCarthy's gaffe last week suggesting that the purpose of a special House committee investigating the deadly attacks in 2012 of the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, was to drive down Hillary Rodham Clinton's poll numbers. Clinton, secretary of state at that time, is now the front-runner for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016.

McCarthy retracted the comment and said he regrets it, but it's given a potent weapon to Democrats ahead of a high-profile Oct. 22 appearance by Clinton before the committee. The Benghazi attacks killed four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jIJ0g8EPs0

How can any of McCarthy's party have any faith in his ability to think clearly, or even his intelligence for that matter after such a monumental gaff?

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-07-2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3262474/Hillary-s-emails-backed-Homeland-Security-committee-reveal-firm-used-feared-involved-shady-s.html
Hillary's emails WERE backed up Homeland Security committee reveals - and IT firm she used feared they were involved in 'shaddy s***'

Information from Clinton's private server was accidentally transferred to a Datto Inc. off-site server - and it still might be there

The hiccup was revealed in a letter sent to Datto by the Senate Homeland Security Committee head honcho Ron Johnson

The letter also indicates that Clinton's team directed the company responsible for the primary care of her server to cease saving sent emails

It's only supposed to keep emails for 30 days now, leading one employee to worry that 'this whole thing really is covering up some shaddy s***.'

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20151007/1028133357/eu-migrant-deportation-leaked-plan.html
Quote:The EU plans to deport hundreds of thousands of migrants within a matter of weeks by creating a new border guard unit and pressuring countries which receive development aid from the organization, according to a document leaked to the Times.

The EU plans to deport hundreds of thousands of migrants back to their home countries within weeks, according to a Brussels secret document leaked to British daily the Times.
The plans apparently include the creation of a new "dedicated return office" unit in the EU's Frontex border guard agency to deal with the "irregular migrants." The EU plans to use trade treaty clauses to force the return of refugees whose asylum applications failed to countries including Mali, Niger, Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea, which have development aid and trade treaties with the EU, the Times reported.
"All measures must be taken to ensure irregular migrants’ effective return, including use of detention," the leaked EU document said.
It is unclear whether refugees from countries in the midst of armed conflict, such as Syria and Afghanistan, would be forced to return to their countries. However, according to the document, the goal of the policy is

http://freebeacon.com/politics/fbi-seizes-four-state-department-servers-in-clinton-email-probe/
Quote:The FBI has seized four State Department computer servers as part of its probe into how classified information was compromised on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email system, according to people familiar with the investigation.
The four servers, which were located at the State Department’s headquarters building, were seized by the FBI several weeks ago. They are being checked by technical forensic analysts charged with determining how Top Secret material was sent to Clinton’s private email by State Department aides during her tenure as secretary from 2009 to 2013, said two people familiar with the probe. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because it is an ongoing investigation.
State Department spokesman John Kirby referred questions about the computer servers to the FBI. An FBI spokeswoman, Carol Cratty, declined to comment.
No other details about the servers, including whether they are part of the department’s classified system, or used for unclassified information networks, could be learned.
A spokesman for the Clinton campaign did not respond to an email request for comment.

Sheep

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 10-08-2015

Kevin McCarthy, who has been considered the unassailable front runner to inherit The Speaker of the House position from John Boehner has just dropped out of the race for that position.....Did he suddenly realize he's screwed up over the Shillary thing?

I'm thinking something else!

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-08-2015

Sanity out of Wash DC
don't get your hopes up
lol.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-09-2015

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/10/441716-ben-carsons-campaign-received-gift-hillary-hilarious/?author=dm&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=politics&utm_term=ijamerica
Hillary Sent Ben Carson a Copy of Her Book. She May Regret That After Seeing What He Did With It

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Kalter Rauch - 10-09-2015

"I'm thinking something else!"

Who/what......Newt Gingerich???

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-12-2015

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/federal-government-bans-pork-prison-menus?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cns&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=n-obama-administration-bans
Obama Administration Bans All Pork Products From Prison Menus

Doh

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 10-12-2015

The Democratic Debate with Hellary Clinton and her nemesis Barnie Slander

Tuesday night !!!  be there or be unaware  ... Nonono

don't play dead ... get out of bed
[Image: bored.jpg]

be sure to get the pooches ready for the debate
[Image: Boredom+got+you+down_3e62d3_5452798.jpg]

bus loads of democritters arriving in Las Vegas for the debate
[Image: Buses-to-nowhere-and-boredom.jpg]

Hillary will be pumped up for the debate
[Image: drink-coffee-do-stupid-things-faster-energy1.jpg]

Hillary's voters however will have the post debate blues 
[Image: boredom1.jpg]

pharmaceuticals available for Hillary's voters and viewers
[Image: you-cant-fix-stupid-but-u-can-sedate-it.jpg]

how Hillary can win over the voters --- get Chelsea to perform sexual acrobatics on stage
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Hillary and Sanders --- the debate of the boneless bananas
[Image: grocery-store-fails-boneless-bananas.jpg]

Guitar

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 10-12-2015

"I'm thinking something else!"

Who/what......Newt Gingerich???

No, Something very much like Newt got caught doing, back in the day!

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-13-2015

http://twitchy.com/2015/10/13/total-amateur-hour-ap-reports-on-new-vulnerabilities-discovered-on-hillary-clintons-email-server/
‘Total amateur hour’: AP reports on new vulnerabilities discovered on Hillary Clinton’s email server

Doh

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-15-2015

[Image: imageedit_1533_3877028755.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-15-2015

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/10/14/despite-cnn-propaganda-polls-show-bernie-sanders-blow-out-beating-hillary-78-to-13/
Despite CNN Propaganda, Post-Debate Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Crushing Hillary, 75% to 18%

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 10-16-2015

I missed the debate ... and that is good, as I had my work to do at up the university.

Barnie Slumber let Hillary off the hook on the emails,
and that alone is enough reason to know who will get the Demo nomination.

By the ways, these were online social media polls --- like Facebook.
[/url]
Quote:[url=http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/10/14/despite-cnn-propaganda-polls-show-bernie-sanders-blow-out-beating-hillary-78-to-13/]http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/10/14/de...-78-to-13/
Despite CNN Propaganda, Post-Debate Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Crushing Hillary, 75% to 18%

this is a good retrospective on the debate polling
John Cassidy --- New Yorker
http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/did-the-media-get-the-democratic-debate-wrong

Quote:In the media coverage of Tuesday’s Democratic debate, 
there was almost universal agreement that Hillary Clinton came out on top. 
In online polls, 
several focus groups, 
and much of social media, though, 
the story was rather different. 
Many people insisted that Bernie Sanders was the victor, and that the lame “M.S.M.” had gotten it wrong again.

I experienced this difference of opinion firsthand. 
In the early hours of Wednesday morning, 
I pronounced Clinton the big winner, 
saying that she had been “sharp, personable, and assured.” 
I also said that Sanders “gave a good account of himself,” 
but that didn’t satisfy some readers. 
Within hours, the complaints were raining in—on Twitter, on Facebook, and elsewhere. 
Had I been coöpted by the Clinton campaign? 
Was I watching the same debate as everybody else? Did I have a clue what I was writing about?

For the record, my answers are no, yes, and I hope so.

It’s certainly possible that I, and many other commentators, got it wrong. 
The media has erred before, plenty of times. 
Back in April, when Sanders announced his candidacy, 
many observers wrote him off as a fringe candidate who wouldn’t have much of an impact. 
I didn’t make that particular error: 
indeed, I welcomed Sanders to the race, 
pointing out that he would 
“provide a voice to those Democrats 
who agree with him that the U.S. political system has been bought, lock, stock, and barrel.” 
That one I got right. 
But on the Republican side, after Donald Trump jumped in, 
I underestimated his staying power, 
as did many other members of the media. 
Did we get the Democratic debate wrong, too?

Let’s look, briefly, at the case for the prosecution. 
At AlterNet, the alternative-news site, Adam Johnson pointed out, 
“Sanders won the CNN focus group, the Fusion focus group,
 and the Fox News focus group; in the latter, 
he even converted several Hillary supporters. He won the Slate online poll, CNN/Time online poll, 
9News Colorado, The Street online poll, Fox5 poll, the conservative Drudge online poll 
and the liberal Daily Kos online poll. 
There wasn’t, to this writer’s knowledge, a poll he didn’t win by at least an 18-point margin.”

The only post-debate poll I’ve seen that employed orthodox surveying techniques 

was carried out by the research firm Gravis Marketing, 
and it showed Clinton as the clear victor. 
Researchers for Gravis asked a random sample 
of seven hundred and sixty registered Democrats 
across the United States this question: 
“Who do you think won the debate?” 
Sixty-two per cent of respondents said Clinton, 
thirty per cent said Sanders, and six per cent said Martin O’Malley. 
It’s just one poll and its results aren’t definitive, 
but if most Democratic voters, in fact, believe that Sanders won, it is an enormous outlier.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-16-2015

"Barnie Slumber let Hillary off the hook on the emails,"

I wonder?
it was the way I have a dream Bernie said > "your Dam e mails"
that makes me wonder if Hillary got a free pass
who knows?

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 10-16-2015

Or.....what has been 'arranged' for Barney at a later date, say after Hillary is firmly in office?

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 10-18-2015

I watched Ben Carson being interviewed this morning on C.on N.ews N.etwork.
Uncle Cream of Wheat Ben was asked about foreign and particularly defense policy.
Carson appeared to sedately veil his lack of comprehension of international mojo,
{and how to go about being convincing about such mojo mastery} 
and in his mild mannered momentary confusion, 
he looked like a black wino knucklehead with a natty 'fro and a 'stache.

Heck, I don't want to sound racist Nonono Whip
but Carson might have trouble in decisive and difficult military situations Damned
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

he was such a good boy growing up all cream of wheatie right into wicked whitie world
[Image: buckwheat.jpeg?resize=518%2C640]

Rofl

But you know, he always has that air of "keep calm" ... until the nuclear shit hits the fan,'
and he gets out the big guns 
[Image: bw.jpg]

Clinton looked sharp and crisp in recent interviews.
She may have troubles coming, but I would take Clinton over Carson,
in a heartbeat,
when it comes to international toughness and mojo needed to run and defend the USA.

Ben Buck Wheat Cream of Wheat WTF Wheat Carson
Commander in Chief of the nuclear arsenal
[Image: 81ee01c023476d356f594521e31683c6.jpg]

Smoke

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-18-2015

http://www.cracktwo.com/2015/10/meme-exposes-most-shocking-aspect-of.html
[Image: 1.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-19-2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfmwGAd1L-o
Published on Oct 18, 2015
Hillary Clinton (Kate McKinnon), Bernie Sanders (Larry David), Jim Webb (Alec Baldwin), Lincoln Chafee (Kyle Mooney) and Martin O'Malley (Taran Killam) face off at the Democratic presidential debate, hosted by CNN's Anderson Cooper (Jon Rudnitsky).

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-19-2015

Quote:News broke last week that the Democratic frontrunner, you know her as Hillary, has decided that a program of gun confiscation would be “worth considering on a national level,” specifically one that looks like the Australian manadatory gun confiscation program that President Obama likes to throw out when discussing the nexus of school shootings and the 2nd Amendment.

[/url]
It’s no shock to most conservatives and libertarians that the progressive wing of our political brethren would like to disarm the citizenry. As mentioned, Obama discusses it fairly regularly. And logistically, [url=http://www.redstate.com/2015/10/16/hillary-clinton-comes-out-in-favor-of-mandatory-gun-confiscation/]as RedState points out
, it wouldn’t be difficult for a President Hillary (whoa. That’s the first time I’ve written that and it was a bit disconcerting…) to get the ball rolling:
Quote:Never mind that it would be unconstitutional under current understanding of the Second Amendment. If she wins, she’d simply appoint people to the Supreme Court who disagree with the Heller decision and are prepared to throw it out. That decision solidified the second amendment as an individual right.
Get ready America. They really are willing to start openly talking about taking your guns.
By the way, Barack Obama has already mentioned Australia’s gun confiscation program four times: here, here, here, and here.
Of course, those who deal in reality know that disarming the citizenry has the effect, as Jim Webb to his credit pointed out at the Democratic debate, of keeping those who want to defend themselves from violence from doing so:
http://www.unitedliberty.org/articles/19357-president-hillary-will-look-at-disarming-the-citizenry