The Hidden Mission Forum
Next President of the United Fates of America - Printable Version

+- The Hidden Mission Forum (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Straight Talk on Anomalous Topics (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tell us about it... (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Next President of the United Fates of America (/showthread.php?tid=6821)

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 10-20-2015

The Democratic party has come to promote and defend nearly every vile, soulless, perverted, Un-American concept imaginable thru it's leadership.
It promotes lawlessness for the sake of every passing whim and fashionable trend that might garner votes for those seeking power, and these take no lasting stand for principle or the right, shifting declared beliefs with the slightest change in political winds.
Should they take the Presidency again, the last vestige of the America we once knew will vanish forever.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-20-2015

Quote:[Image: 12115555_728226027308228_495026522912246...e=56C1C698]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - rhw007 - 10-21-2015

PM Tells Obama Canada Withdraw Fighter Jets Syria Iraq http://ow.ly/TECdG #PM #Obama #Canada #Withdraw #Jets #Syria #Iraq #updatedvids

Bob... Ninja Alien2

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Mayito7777 - 10-22-2015

Well with Biden out of the way Evilary seems a sure thing.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-23-2015

(08-22-2015, 01:40 AM)Fsbirdhouse Wrote: Hat's off to Wook, who not so long ago sat on my couch and told me he believed a Back-Lash was coming to all the PC, to all the BS.

Hat's off to V, tho I'm still watching in almost unbelief, he jumped on the Trump band wagon almost immediately.
I may be reserving a seat next to him on that one. I still think Rubio could beat Shillary, but I like the promises Trump is making.

I do not equate Trump to Hitler, but I do equate 1920s Germany to ourselves at the present moment. We desperately need someone to cure our problems, and he is promising to do so. Insanity has infected every level of our society, and we need someone to step up and say "NO" more!

Has there ever been a time in American history when a front runner in one party saw the front runner in the other party self destruct so efficiently as Shillary is doing at the moment? Trump must be chuckling himself to sleep every night just watching it happen.
This is a singular moment in American political history. Enjoy it now, and pray that it isn't paving the way to an eventual dictatorship! They always seem to go so wrong.
Doh
Seems John Hogue is catching on too.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/10/22
Quote:Date:
Thursday - October 22, 2015
Host:
George Noory
Guests:
Pedro Domingos, John Hogue

In the first half of the program, authority on Nostradamus and prophecy, John Hogue, shared some predictions for 2016, specifically surrounding the presidential election, and talked about the infamous Prophecy of the Popes. He described 2016 as a year in which unorthodox ideas and concepts that challenge the status quo will become in vogue, advising people to "prepare for a revolutionary year." Having studied astrological charts for the various presidential candidates, Hogue surmised that Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump will be the nominees for their respective parties. In light of the rebellious spirit which he expects to arise in 2016, Hogue mused that Trump has "a serious chance of becoming the next president of the United States."

Sheep

by the way >

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rand-paul-was-right-rifles-rpgs-and-missiles-flowed-from-benghazi-to-isis-ports/article/2564816#.VimanDsawrY.facebook
Rand Paul was right: Rifles, RPGs and missiles flowed from Benghazi to ISIS ports
By Barbara Boland (@bbatdc) • 5/21/15 11:01 AM

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 10-23-2015

Why not Trump? We know exactly what to expect from Shillary and her supporters if she gets in!
But in all truth, can a mere mortal turn around the pure insanity that has come to grip so many levels of our current society?
We do not tend toward producing miracle workers, but sometimes, just sometimes, mortal men can rise to the occasion to at least some small degree. God knows we have suffered long enough at the hands of those determined to pull us all down.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 10-24-2015

I am not promoting Trumpty Dumpty to take the presidency
as
a
matter of fact
he may very well fall off the wall.

What Trump did was a great service to presidential race by tossing his hat into the ring
the
day
after
Bush announced his candidacy.
remember/
Bush's numbers suddenly surged --- then as soon as Trump entered the ring,
Bush slid down the teflon slide of stupidissimo into the sludge of what he really is --
a retard with bacon fat funding, and declining polling numbers.

I am convinced that this was Trump's main reason for entering the race initially.

Trump was funny again this morning on stage at a rally:

Quote:"Bush wants to be president ... but he can't even run his own campaign!"  Lol

referring to the 40% pay cuts to t Bush's staff

So Ben Buckwheat Cream of Wheat WTF Wheat Carson has taken a lead in Iowa over Trump.

Iowa is like ... whoever wins ... doesn't get the fresh corn cob up their ass for that effort,
and the rest get a temporary corn cobbing in the polls,
and the whole package of dick heads then moves on to the next state.

Iowa should be the LAST state for presidential polling. 
It is the state of the Cornhole Poll.
right now ... Carly Fiorina ... is next in line for a good corn cobbing.
In polling you watch Ohio, Florida, California, etc etc etc
In Iowa you watch college football and spray Monsanto products on agricultural enterprises.

Iowa was good for sending Weasel Walker packing with a corn cob up his ass.

Hillary.
Hillary just kicked royal ass in the Benghazi email hearings.
have you ever ...
ever?!!
seen so many stupid Republicans emerge from that hearing with their heads so far up their asses?

well?

I mean ... each and every news organization is actually laughing at the Benghazi inquisition.
It is the biggest failure in American witch hunt politics to date.
Hillary just went in,
and kicked the crap out of all the best of them.
Made them all look like Jeb Bush trying to smile and sodomize himself simulatneously with an Iowa corn cob,
while dressed in black pajamas with little clown heads as 'jammie decor.  

I would vote for Trump over Carson.
I would vote for Hillary over Buckwheat WTF Wheat Carson.

Trump is a wild enough card to be presidential.
If Obama can slicker ticker tape his way into 8 years of presidency and keep the nation above water,
well trump should be no different, if not better in such capabilities.

Bush:

Quote:Trump is not fit to be president. 

Bush is not fit to shit in his own toilet.
Bush's toilet runneth over in campaign financing which has been wasted on TV ads {24 million down the drain}.
Bush is not fit to be the DC dog catcher.
Bush would make a good ambassador to Burundi or Bhutan or Iowa -- anywhere off the map.

Rubio slugging it out with Cruz in the Iowa corn cob polls.
Rand Paul tripled his polling numbers to 5 % Hmm2
Fiorina has sunk to a new low pretty darn fast in Iowa.

Hillary had her best week yet, 
and she is making it pay while Sanders swallows that Iowa corn cob,
after Hillary rode it so well for weeks
under the onslaught of the Benghazi panel hearings.

Every one of those Republicans on the Benghazi panel now has an Iowa corn cob up their ass.
What a grand failure in American politics.

Red Carpet Rag Hillary is on her way while the Republican candidates battle for polling numbers
in the Corn Hole state.

Take those Iowa polls and shove them where the sun don't shine,
right up Bush's superpac bung hole.

I would like to see Rubio and Paul make more headway, 
and detract from Cream of WTF Wheat Carson.
Trump will have to show us the money in New Hampshire.

Barney Slumber better wake up fast,
his supporters will need amphetamines to stay awake from being demoralized slowly but surely.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-25-2015

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/426015/hillary-clinton-benghazi-hearings-lies

The Benghazi Hearings Confirm Yet Again What a Brazen Liar Hillary Is 

Quote:EDITOR’S NOTE: The following is Jonah Goldberg’s weekly “news”letter, the G-File. Subscribe here to get the G-File delivered to your inbox on Fridays.

Dear Reader (though not Sid Blumenthal, who is probably busy trying to figure out how he can get his penny loafers on over his hooves), The storm clouds are gathering. That’s not metaphorical. I’m in Dallas. The rain has been Biblical with periods of apocalyptic.

But if it’s meteorological metaphors you’re looking for, back in Washington, the clouds are actually parting.

It’s been a week of clarification:

Paul Ryan will almost certainly be the next speaker of the House.

Jim Webb will go back to 1965, when men like him were welcome in the Democratic party.

Lincoln Chafee will go back to his true calling as an artisanal vegan cheese monger (sold by the gram and kilo only!).

Joe Biden will almost certainly spend his retirement telling strangers at the bar that he could have been president if he wanted to. Then again, he’ll also probably tell them that he can fit 38 Ho-Hos in his mouth at one time and that Belize smells like Robert Reich’s hat.

Lot’s of people are saying Hillary is now assured to be the Democratic nominee — and even president — because of these clarifying events of the last ten days or so. I don’t think any of that is nearly so clear. Bernie Sanders may still win in both New Hampshire and Iowa. And I continue to have trouble believing such an event wouldn’t reshuffle the race and draw someone else to the rescue.

But something else was made clear this week: Hillary Clinton is a committed and unapologetic liar. Of course, this wasn’t actually a revelation any more than testimony from the Secretary of the Interior that, after extensive study, he can confirm that bears do, in fact s** * in the woods.

Playing Their Parts

There’s a scene in one of the Dune books where Paul Atreides experiences living through the moments he’d already prophesied. If I remember right, it was a dreamlike sense of ennui as he walked through steps he’d felt he’d already walked through. Or something like that. The point is that when it comes to Clintons lying and the press not caring and turning their derision on those who do, it’s déjà vu for as far as the eye can see.

So I wasn’t surprised that the Benghazi hearings went as they did. The narrative was written before she entered the room. The only thing that ever confuses me is why so many Republicans are so willing to play their parts with such predictability.

Benghazi Was Never Complicated

Personally, I’ve never found the Benghazi scandal very mysterious. It’s been clear for a very long time what happened. I’ve been saying as much for years on TV and even in this very “news”letter. For instance:

There is an enormous amount of theorizing about what the “real story” behind Benghazi really is. To me it’s always been obvious. The White House was caught off guard — for reasons stemming both from ideology and incompetence — on September 11, 2012. As they have after virtually every other (jihadist) terrorist attack on Americans, they acted as if it had absolutely nothing to do with them. As with the Times Square bomber, the Fort Hood shooter, and other Islamist assaults, there’s always some other reason for the bloodshed, some attempt to claim, at least for a while, that this was an “isolated incident” with no broader implications for the War on Terror or Obama’s foreign policy. Admittedly, even this White House understood that spinning the Benghazi attack as an isolated incident wasn’t going to work (such intense spinning could risk irreparable scrotal torsion).

So they went with the story about the video. At least in Wag the Dog Robert DeNiro (Connie Brean) kept denying the misinformation he was spreading: Conrad “Connie”

Brean: You’re goddamn right, then it’s got nothing to do with the B-3 Bomber!

John Levy: There is no B-3 bomber.

Conrad “Connie” Brean: [Knowingly] I just said that! There is no B-3 bomber, and I don’t know why these rumors get started!

Liar, Liar, Pantsuit on Fire

Yesterday’s hearings confirmed that Hillary Clinton deliberately and knowingly lied when she blamed it all on that video. This really isn’t a debatable point now. We can argue about why she lied and we can debate whether that lie matters. But that she lied is incontrovertible.

First of all, we know that the video story wasn’t, in fact, true.

Second, we know that the Obama administration knew it wasn’t true.

Third we know that Hillary knew it wasn’t true. (You could claim that she was lying to the Egyptian prime minister when she said, “We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film.” But it seems less likely that she would have lied to her own daughter on the night of the attack.)

After reading many of Clinton’s e-mails — never mind her bizarre claim in the Democratic debate that the Libyan intervention was a success story — it seems pretty clear that one of her motivations was to shift blame away from what she — and Sid Blumenthal — had wrought. They had schemed for a long time to find a way to spin the Libyan adventure as her triumph in anticipation of a presidential run. The Benghazi debacle threatened to shed light on the underlying policy failure — not just of failing to provide security, but of the whole intervention. Better to blame the video.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3250594/Hillary-Clinton-enlisted-Steven-Spielberg-s-help-make-appear-likeable-eventually-knocked-camera-anger-endless-coaching-sessions.html
Bill Clinton made Hillary ask Steven Spielberg to help her appear 'warmer, likeable and less like Thatcher' - but she knocked a camera over in anger after endless coaching, book claims

Sheep

so after learning how to act and with the help of a bunch of Media pressitudes we are told
Hillary won.
Hmmm .
She lied.
Hillary told the American people one thing and the President of Egypt and her Daughter another thing.
Hmmm back in Nixon's days when we still had a small amount of scruples left in this this country this was called a flipping Lie.

and then there were 600 requests for help from Ambassador Stevens she never read or saw > Leadership > Horsepoop

Hillary  couldn't command water down a hill but she laughs and cackles at American people just fine.
Assimilated

Putin will eat Hillary alive.
LilD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yr7odFUARg
Hillary Clinton Ad - 3 AM White House Ringing Phone

Horsepoop Sheep Pennywise

of course
Hillary probably works for Putin .
lol..
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-clintons-putin-and-uranium-2015-4
The Clinton Foundation received millions from investors as Putin took over 20% of US uranium deposits

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 10-25-2015

The Benghazi issue is toast.

The Republicans failed, not only failed, but failed miserably,
and the Republican Benghazi panel members were the laughing stock of the news channels for several days thereafter.

Sanders sold his soul to the devil when he played the forgiveness and forgetfulness card inthe debate.
Polling numbers since the debate have shown Hillary on the direct upswing.

This link however is excellent, that Wook just posted.
Everybody should go and read the entire article.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-clintons-putin-and-uranium-2015-4
Clinton foundation receives millions as Putin takes over Uranium company

Quote:Hillary probably works for Putin .

no, it may be the other way around in this case ... business is business ... money is made ... until war is imminent,
and until then
money money money
rubles and dollars dance together in uranium futures

She lied > Hillary failed to be honest with American People but nothing new here as she lied again
and took Money from Putin > she failed our trust but Her Trust gained big bucks for her life style of plenty > you remember Putin? Assad's little buddy! lol !!
and no
Benghazi is not over no matter how much giggling is called news.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/krauthammer-were-living-in-an-age-where-what-you-say-and-its-relation-with-the-facts-is-completely-irrelevant/
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/10/22/krauthammer_were_living_in_an_age_where_what_you_say_and_its_relation_with_the_facts_is_completely_irrelevant.html#ooid=Y1bG9jeDpbLlwW78CQnGd8TeVPf8E6ue
Krauthammer: “We’re Living In An Age Where What You Say And Its Relation With The Facts Is Completely Irrelevant”
Assimilated

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-26-2015

Quote:Hilarious Meme Reveals Why You’ll Never Hear the Truth from Hillary Clinton

By Crack Two on Monday, October 26, 2015

[Image: 1.jpg]
Breitbart reports the 5 biggest lies Hillary Clinton told during her Benghazi testimony:

Quote:Hillary Cared Deeply About the Human Cost.
Hillary kept claiming that she cared deeply about her good friend Chris Stevens. At one point, she whipped out her pre-planned righteous indignation to complain, “I would imagine I’ve thought more about what happened than all of you put together. I’ve lost more sleep than all of you put together.” This was salt in the wound, the equivalent of Johnny Cochrane lamenting his worries over the fate of Nicole Brown Simpson.

Hillary admitted in her testimony on Thursday that her good friend Chris Stevens did not have her private email address, and that she could recall no conversations with him after he became ambassador to Libya. The night of his death, she wrote an email with the subject line: “Chris Smith,” conflating his death with that of diplomat Sean Smith. She didn’t bother speaking with survivors of the attacks until days later.

As to the notion that Hillary lost sleep, she apparently didn’t the night of the attack—she went home instead of sticking around at the State Department or heading over to the White House, because, she said, she had to prepare for what would be a rough rest of the week. She didn’t talk to then-Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta or Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey. We do know that she spent the night alone, a fact which led her to chortle. Hillary may have lost sleep over her failures later—clearly, she spent some time coming up with lies about a YouTube video.

Hillary Thought The Attacks Had Something to Do With a YouTube Video.

Hillary maintained on Thursday that she believed the attack still had something to do with the YouTube video, “The Innocence of Muslims.” But the night of the attack, she emailed Chelsea Clinton and told her that an al-Qaeda-like group had killed the ambassador. As Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) said to Clinton, “You tell the American people one thing. You tell your family an entirely different story.”
In fact, Hillary told the Egyptian Prime Minister the day after the attacks, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack. Not a protest.” Hillary tried to state that she had actually told people that some people were pinning the attack on the video, but she herself pinned the attacks on the YouTube video in videos released in Pakistan. She lied, because it was obvious that she had failed in her central duty to protect her diplomats in the most dangerous part of the world—a part of the world she had made more dangerous with her favorite invasion.
Hillary Didn’t Use Sidney Blumenthal As an Advisor.
Hillary Clinton had reams of email exchanges with hitman Sidney Blumenthal. Blumenthal had been banned from the Obama administration for his corruption and Clintonian loyalties. Hillary said that the emails were unsolicited. Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) shot that idiocy down easily: “You wrote to him, ‘Thanks and please keep them coming,’ ‘Greetings from Kabul and thanks for keeping this stuff coming, any other info about it?’ ‘What are you hearing now?’” Hillary then tried to amend her statement by saying they began as unsolicited emails. Hillary used Blumenthal as an advisor, and she routinely corresponded with him. Any implication to the contrary is absolutely false.

Hillary Was Transparent About Her Emails.

Hillary insisted again on Thursday that she’d been fully transparent about her emails. Even the State Department has rejected that nonsense repeatedly. The hearings did provide some perspective into just why Hillary might have deleted 30,000 emails, however, she claimed that her correspondence about Libya, which dropped dramatically from 2011 to 2012, was not because she cared less about the country—it was because she had people shuttling documents to her in suitcases. In fact, she said, she didn’t even have a computer in her office. A State Department email address could have confirmed whether any of that was true. Now we will presumably never know.
Chris Stevens Was Responsible for His Own Death.
The most despicable lie of the day came from Hillary’s defense of her own conduct via ripping Chris Stevens, the dead ambassador. She spent virtually the entire day suggesting that Stevens knew the risks of his job, that he accepted those risks, and that he died knowing those risks. She even said that Stevens “felt comfortable” on the ground. If that is true, it’s certainly odd that the State Department team in Libya asked for more security over 600 times. Hillary said she didn’t receive any of those requests and blamed her security team for not granting more security—all the while saying she took responsibility for what had happened.

Then, the capper: Hillary said that when Stevens wrote an email asking about whether the Benghazi compound would be closed, he was just being a sly jokester. She said, “One of the great attributes that Chris Stevens had was a really good sense of humor, and I just see him smiling as he’s typing this because it’s clearly in response to the email down below talking about picking up a few ‘fire sale items from the Brits.’” When told that those “fire sale items” were security barricades, Hillary answered, “Well, I thought it showed their entrepreneurial spirit.” Disgusting.

Hillary Clinton was largely responsible for a pointless invasion of Libya, which promptly turned into a terrorist-run hellhole. She was responsible for the security of her diplomats in Libya, but she didn’t provide for it. She had no correspondence with those diplomats on the ground but plenty of time for Sidney Blumenthal. When those diplomats and those who ran to help them were killed, she blamed a YouTube video. And finally, she used her jerry-rigged email server to selectively edit the material the public would see. 
- See more at: http://www.cracktwo.com/2015/10/hilarious-meme-reveals-why-youll-never.html#sthash.8N5aZv6K.dpuf

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/culture-civilization/popular-culture/the-press-leaps-to-protect-obama-hillary-from-abusive-anonymous-twitter-users/
Quote:
A strikingly candid New York Times dispatch published on Friday has apparently spooked Hillary Clinton’s cadre of supine acolytes. The arch-conservatives at the Times noted accurately that Clinton only reluctantly broke her 28-day streak of ignoring inquiries from the press after Fox News Channel White House correspondent Ed Henry aggressively prodded her. The Times dispatch from journalist Jason Horowitz observed truthfully that the media has only barely been able to conceal their “annoyance” with the former first lady’s stonewalling.

“In Iowa, Queen Hillary and the Everyday Americans of the Round Table distribute alms to the clamoring press,” Horowitz later tweeted. This editorializing inspired a backlash from the coterie of palace guards at Media Matters for America, but it was also perfectly justified. If you haven’t had the opportunity to review Clinton’s response to Henry’s question, and I highly recommend you do, her unconcealed disdain for the Fox reporter’s impertinence is best described as similar to that of a sovereign.

“Maybe when I finish talking to the people here,” Clinton said response to Henry’s query. Adopting a wry smile while surrounded by a group of Iowans handpicked by her campaign to represent a random sample, the likely Democratic presidential nominee added, “How’s that?”

“You’ll come over?” Henry probed.

“I might,” Clinton replied, chin pointed toward the heavens. “I have to ponder it, but I will put it on my list for due consideration.”

All that was missing was a reference to herself in the first person plural.

Clinton earned and received some due mockery for this display of airs both within and outside the journalistic establishment. But that is itself a problem for some in the world of political reporting. Some in the media have begun to concern themselves with the problematic nature of those insolent Americans who have the temerity to mock and even insult both the president and his heir apparent.

It seems that both the Times and Politico discovered this week the existence of the microblogging site Twitter, and the fact that anonymous users on that site can be, gasp, mean to public figures in positions of authority.

This week, Politico published a bizarre dispatch focused entirely on the “trolls,” or social media users who behave in an intentionally provocative fashion, that hound Clinton’s online presence.

“Some call her names like ‘witch,’ ‘dictator,’ ‘monster,’ and even ‘Hitlary,’” the report read, “all reminders of how polarizing Clinton can be — a feminist hero and glass-ceiling cracker to supporters; an untrustworthy, pandering operative to the haters.”

Politico noted that Clinton’s Twitter presence is followed by more people than the entire Republican 2016 field combined, “But that formidable footprint comes with a price.”

here's a thought for the pressitudes >

http://www.best-childrens-books.com/birds-of-a-feather.html
Quote:Aesop's Moral:
Birds of a feather flock together.
Another way of saying it:
Kids who hang out with bad kids tend to be bad kids.

Aesop's Fable:
The Farmer and the Stork
A Farmer placed nets over the field he'd just planted, catching a bunch of Crows that came to eat his seed. Caught with them was a Stork that had broken his leg in the net.

The Stork didn't want to meet the same fate as the Crows and so begged the farmer for his freedom.
"Please take pity on me and my broken leg," said the Stork, "and let me go - just this once. I'm no Crow; I'm a Stork, a bird of excellent character."
The Stork continued. "I respect and work for my mother and father. And look: my feathers are nothing like that of a Crow."
The Farmer snickered.
"You may be as you say, but what I know is this: I caught you with thieves, and so I will treat you like a thief."

The Farmer and the Stork summary: Like many of Aesop's Fables, the Farmer and the Stork can seem a little harsh today. In the original the Stork pleads for his life; I've softened the translation to leave him pleading for his freedom.

You'll find a very similar moral is conveyed in The Ass and His Purchaser - the message of which is You Are Judged by the Company You Keep - but without the life and death nature of the story.

Notable: In the original, Cranes are the scavengers the Farmer catches, not Crows. In light of the endangered status of some Cranes, and the fact that we're more likely today to see scarecrows than scarecranes, I made the change.

Birds of a feather flock together.
How to use Aesop's Fables.
More stories with morals.

Sheep

Doh

http://truthinmedia.com/bacon-classified-dangerous-cigarettes-world-health-organization/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl
Bacon To Be Classified As Dangerous As Cigarettes By World Health Organization

Demmyocrats  to have a give up Bacon Plank in 2016 election?

Nonono

bad choice !

[Image: 12063481_931473900240109_219077661016607...e=56D090B9]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 10-26-2015

Closest thing we have to real stand up comedy in politics.

[Image: CQlNcMxUkAA8DZG.jpg]

http://www.westernjournalism.com/this-man-took-one-look-at-hillarys-post-benghazi-pose-immediately-realizes-something/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=TPNNPages&utm_content=2015-10-26&utm_campaign=manualpost

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-27-2015

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/chaffetz-gop-house-members-introduce-resolution-impeach-irs-commissioner?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cns&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=n-chaffetz-impeach-irs
Quote:(CNSNews.com) – House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) and 18 other members of the House of Representatives introduced a resolution on Tuesday to introduce impeachment proceedings against Internal Revenue Service Commissioner John Koskinen.

According to Chaffetz, “Koskinen violated the public trust” and “failed to comply with a congressionally issued subpoena.” Also, “documents were destroyed on his watch, and the public was consistently misled.”

“Impeachment is the appropriate tool to restore public confidence in the IRS and to protect the institutional interests of Congress,” Chaffetz said in introducing the resolution. “This action will demonstrate to the American people that the IRS is under repair, and signal that Executive Branch officials who violate the public trust will be held accountable.”

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-28-2015

[Image: 1.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 10-29-2015

I am still thinking Rubio will overtake and put to bed the bids of both Trump and Carson. He will be there at the end, and will most likely be the Nominee of the GOP.
Then it will only be a matter of the Left remaining committed to the destruction of this society, this culture, and at last this nation thru the machinations of Shillary C, and turning out in enough numbers to enthrone her despite the multitude of her lies and posturings that are so blatantly phony the blind could scarce fail to see thru them.
I wish I had faith that it could be otherwise.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-29-2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5-SjefMyFQ
lpl
HILLARY CLINTON'S NEW CAMPAIGN THEME SONG

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-29-2015

[Image: 11220074_443179195885594_551648548631618...e=56B2E88C]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-30-2015

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hillary-clinton-suggests-the-death-penalty-should-be-for-whites-only
Quote:Hillary Clinton is taking her acquiescence to the Black Lives Matter movement to its liberal logical conclusion. The lily-white Midwestern grandma is already on record as believing that black lives are more important than other lives and now she’s putting her money where her mouth is. At a campaign stop today, she said she supports the death penalty but not necessarily if the condemned is a person of color. In other words: it’s okay to execute white people but not black people.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 10-30-2015

One thing is clear after viewing the post debate coverage.
That Marco Rubio and Trump are the best chances they have for some kind of rally to beat Hillary.
Bush is finished, and I am amazed at how Trump engineered that out of nowhere, 
with his entry into the race.
I like Rand Paul, but he isn't going to make it.
Carson is too full of bible belt baloney soul philosophy to play hardball on the international stage.
It would be fucking comical to see him sit next to Putin.
I should make a cartoon of it.
Buck Wheat serving hot steaming Cream of Wheat with non-GMO butter-n-sugar ...  to Vladimir. 

So the upcoming US election and international TV network news game show,
will ultimately confront this:  
Who can sit next to Putin on the news,
and captivate international audiences in convincing [b] political command? [/b]

Carson Whip
Fiorina Whip
Christie Whip
Paul Whip

Bush Rofl 

Cruz Hmm2

Putin --->  Kickbut  <---  Rubio
Putin --->  Kickbut  <--- Trump

and Hillary
has already sat down with Putin, many times.

[Image: par3129164.jpg]

What was that I was reading here?
the Russians own Hillary?

Rofl 

Well .... Hillo Hello Holo HillofBeanos Hillary ... heck the Russkies love her,
check out Lavrov getting frisky .... he wants to press her little red button, that horny Russkie.

[Image: hillary-clinton-russiajpg.jpg]

Vlady definitely likes Hillary and has a distinct rapport with her
[Image: clinton-putin_2931725b.jpg]

Yep!
if you like Putin and the future of Russian US relations ... you better vote for Hillary.

Lol

Heyyyyyyy .... check it out
a great old image 
of International Gangsta's .... 
the only thing missing is Stallone in an expensive Italian suit kicking the crap out of protesters.

[Image: Vladimir_Putin_with_Bill_Clinton-13.jpg]

Here is an even more amusing but disturbing image

[Image: bcz1.jpg]

All the above are much of why Trump and Carson are leading in the Republican race.
Which Republican candidates do the Democrats fear most in an election?

Trump and Rubio.

Hillary and Barney Slumber.
Well you know how that is going to go.

Hillary is on her Ho Bag High Heel Grand Band Wagon Network News Tour De Force  Split_spawn
riding the current wave of popularity resurgence,
and Vladimir is still chuckling about Ben Carson in the Republican lead. 

El Stupidissimo Jeb Bush meanwhile grumbles and shits on a giant corn flake for the TV news,

while waiting for the sinkhole hole to open.

Hillary and Vladimir have a steamy romantic flair to their encounters,
those horny Russians ... she is about to pee down her leg ... Smoke
[Image: putin-clinton-gettyv3.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 11-03-2015

The only thing that the Benghazi hearings accomplished was to cement and solidify Clinton's nomination
with new polling numbers above Bernie Slumber as he fades into obscurity.

That makes the Benghazi hearings one of the biggest wastes of time and historic failures in American politics.

You have not seen one Republican candidate even try to mention Benghazi since.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-benghazi-poll-20151102-story.html

Quote:Among Democratic primary voters, 
72% said they were now satisfied with Clinton's responses to questions 
about how she handled the attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, in 2012, according to the Wall Street Journal/NBC poll. 
That's up from 58% before her testimony.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/03/politics/hillary-clinton-ben-carson-tied-poll/index.html

Quote:Ben Carson does best among the 2016 GOP field 
against Hillary Clinton 
in a hypothetical general election race, a new poll shows.

The two are tied at 47%, according to an NBC/Wall Street Journal survey based largely on interviews 
with voters conducted before last week's GOP presidential debate.

She leads Florida Sen. Marco Rubio 47% to 44%;
 former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, 47% to 43%; 
and Donald Trump, 50% to 42%.

Meanwhile Lol
Fiorina gets slammed by Whoopi Goldterd on the TV show The View as:
"having a demented smile"
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/11/02/carly-fiorina-to-appear-on-the-view-baldwin-intv-nr.cnn

Meanwhile 
Rubio on the rise with Cruz,
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-1103-goldberg-cruz-rubio-political-metaphors-20151103-column.html

Quote:That is why the emergence of Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio from the pack after last week's CNBC debate had me thinking of my favorite character from Tolstoy's "War and Peace."
"The strongest of all warriors," Gen. Kutuzov explains, "are these two: Time and Patience."

According to Tolstoy, the real-life Kutuzov's victory hinged on his ability to wait out Napoleon. 
He let France's little corporal indulge his overconfidence
 until he became overextended. 
When everyone demanded that Kutuzov attack Napoleon at his strongest, 
the general replied, "Dans le doute, abstiens-toi."
 ("When in doubt, do nothing.")

Strategic patience is a difficult and valuable quality

in an era of ever-shrinking news cycles and 24/7 social media carping. 
The temptation to react instantly to every controversy is hard to resist. 
So far, Cruz and Rubio have been the Kutuzovs of the race, 
while Jeb Bush and Donald Trump look a lot like the Napoleons.

Quote:Both Cruz and Rubio seized their moment in the CNBC debate. 
Cruz's perfectly pitched attack on the moderators 
and Rubio's surgical jointing of Bush 
demonstrated that they have what the Germans call Fingerspitzengefühl Whip 
a real-time mastery of conditions "at the fingertips"

Cruz revealed himself as the real contender for the "outsider" mantle. 
Dans le doute, abstiens-toi doesn't actually mean doing nothing; 
it means preparing for your moment. 

While Kutuzov waited for Napoleon to go too far, 
his troops trained for the battles to come. 
Cruz built a massive ground operation, 
setting up campaign chairs in all 172 of the counties in the first four primary states.

Rubio's success last week was more obvious. 
He demonstrated that he's the alternative to Bush among establishment donors
looking to back a winner. 
It's no coincidence that within days of the debate, 
mega-donor Paul Singer came out as a Rubio backer.

What happens next is unknowable. 

But it's ever more plausible that the race will come down to these two Cuban Americans.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/rubio-jumps-to-third-place-in-new-hampshire-according-to-new-poll/2252279
Rubio jumps to third place in New Hampshire, according to new poll

Quote:Donald Trump continues to lead the state, with 29 percent of GOP primary voters.
Ben Carson is in second with 16 percent and Rubio with 13 percent. 
(Rubio had polled at 4 percent in September, down from 6 percent in July.) 

Hmm2 Whip

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 11-05-2015

He may be homeless, but he's not stupid!
[Image: hillary.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 11-06-2015

Rofl

Did you see Carson come completely unglued on TV today over silly little questions on his early life?
Now that's not presidential material Nonono
That is weepy whiney wussy puss crybaby bullshit.
lol
He threw his hands up in the air completely bewildered at the press.

Putin would have laughed but he is too busy digesting the loss of 240 Russians to an ISIS bomb.

Carson's slow slide down hill in the polling numbers should pick up steam now.

Last poll in Iowa that I saw had Trump at 25%, Carson ar 23%, and Marco Rubio at 15% <---- Hmm2

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Mayito7777 - 11-07-2015

You can say whatever you want, this next election is rigged for Evilary to win.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 11-07-2015

Hang in there Rubio.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Bigfoot73 - 11-08-2015

If I may make so bold as to interject in your presidential deliberations with a joke , from the last season of Justified:

One day when Bill was still in office they managed to give their secret service minders the slip and go for a drive round their old haunts in Arkansas. Bill pulls into a gas station, and as they drive off Hilary reveals that the guy who pumped the gas used to be her boyfriend.

"Think where you'd be now if you'd married him" Bill says, chuckling.
"Well", says Hilary with a big grin on her face "I'd be married to the President"

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 11-08-2015

I didn't get it at first  Doh but yes, that is funny!

Billy Boy Clinton ... he would be the First what? he can't be the First Lady ... First Ladies Man?
what would they call him ... Hmm2

The First Ladies Man
[Image: Hurley-Clinton-458289.jpg]

http://www.theworldofhillaryclinton.com/2011/06/hillary-clintons-life-just-became-even.html
[Image: article-0-0C9110E900000578-848_634x385.jpg]

Chicago Tribune predicts Rubio to be the eventual Republican nominee
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-marco-rubio-republican-nominee-most-likely-20151104-story.html

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/259449-gop-senators-desert-bush-for-rubio
GOP Senators desert Bush for Rubio

Rand  Ninja  Paul 
attacks Hillary and Rubio simultaneously out of nowhere:
Paul: Rubio and Hillary ‘the same person’
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/259486-paul-rubio-and-hillary-the-same-person

Quote:Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) says that when it comes to foreign policy, 
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), a fellow GOP presidential candidate, 
and Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton are “the same person.”

“I see her and Rubio as being the same person,” Paul said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.” 
“They both want a no-fly zone. 
They both have supported activity in Libya, 
the war in Libya that toppled [Libyan prime minister] Gaddafi, 
an intervention that made us less safe.”
“They both have supported the Iraq War, 
so, I mean, what’s the difference?” he asked.

He said Clinton is the candidate for president most likely to start a new war 
and described her as a “neoconservative.”
The Kentucky senator also took a shot at former vice president Dick Cheney, 
who has been critical of Paul’s foreign policy.
“Yeah, well you know, 
Dick Cheney has been wrong about most of the foreign policy over the last several decades,” Paul said. 
“The last time he was right Hmm2
was when he warned the first George Bush 
that it would be a mistake to topple Hussein because you’d have chaos and instability and you’d destabilize the region, 
which is exactly what happened after the Iraq War.”

Paul pointed to a poll that shows Republicans are in favor of decreasing U.S. involvement in foreign wars.
He also said Rubio will not be able to outrun the immigration-reform bill that he briefly supported in the Senate.

“He was a coauthor of the bill, I mean, it was a Rubio bill, 

it was a Rubio-Schumer bill, 
so he will have to explain it,” he said. 
“I think it will be a big part of things.”

Rofl  Sheep Rofl
Newlyweds Donald Trump Sr. and Melania Trump with Hillary Rodham Clinton and Bill Clinton
at their reception held at The Mar-a-Lago Club 
[Image: GettyImages-843167781438806851.jpg?uuid=...0-YhMKzJdQ]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 11-12-2015

Trump kind of set the pace with the immigration ... wtf did he call it ... Deportation Force Rofl

Draconian measures such as Homeland Security Deportation Polizei are ridiculous, 
but he is attempting to up the ante and force the issue on immigration more than anything.

None the less Trump begins his possible slide by pushing this issue to a level beyond a capable approach.

No, you cannot deport 11 million Mexicans.
But Trump does press the issue to the main stage thus forcing the other candidates to come up with ... a ... plan Whip
That will inevitably include Hillary at some point in the race.

Trump sets the stage in a way for Rubio and Cruz to rise by chancing such a dramatic proposal on immigration.
We shall see in the next two weeks how he fares in the polls.

Fiorina is trying too hard to be Margaret Thatcher and she can't compete,
as Snarly Carly is at best the Aluminum Foil Lady.

Carson is still a Cream of Buck Wheat Pie Ass wallowing in presidential Passover politics.

Rand Paul is still interesting,
but Rubio as the new Batman,
and the Republican Penguin Ted Cruz get the debate honors.

all those Republican candidates ... like Gotham City on stage there.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Kalter Rauch - 11-12-2015

"No, you cannot deport 11 million Mexicans."

But you CAN deport enough of them so they get the message.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Mayito7777 - 11-12-2015

I wonder if Trump is a "undercover" democrat?