The Hidden Mission Forum
Next President of the United Fates of America - Printable Version

+- The Hidden Mission Forum (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Straight Talk on Anomalous Topics (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tell us about it... (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Next President of the United Fates of America (/showthread.php?tid=6821)

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 01-14-2016

45 minutes to Live Talking Shit Heads on the Fox Republican Debate...

I laughed when Carson said he was going to get tough.
Too late for Buckwheat to go bowling for strikes.

Bush   Rofl ... the retard is still in toilet training to be president.

they are all going to go after Humpty Trumpty, but nobody can knock him off the wall,
he has to fall off all on his own {if that happens}

Rubio better shine like a supernova.
He cannot afford to just flick his Bic.
He has to kick ass, and set the rest aflame.

the republican  Horsepoop debate

imminent, 
loading up the pipe time,
should be entertaining ... funny how the Demo debate was just another soap opera rerun.
-------------------------------

my debate intro post from bottom of prior page:

looks like it is at 9 pm EST --- 6 PM PST

No Rand Paul is ridiculous, but I don;t blame him for not participating.
what ...?
Christie and Bush get to the prime time but Paul doesn't?

Fox News is a cesspool of bullshit.

none the less --- watch the questions from Fox moderators be a pyramid of bullshit as well.

I want to see who says what about Iranian aggression.
Who says what about the huge excess refugees of refugees and Ghouls into Europe.
Who says what about Assad and Putin.

the economy is going to tank, no matter who wins,
and no amount of monkey business banking will alleviate what is coming

Trump is going to run out of his grandiose guarantees soon enough,
and he will see the competition come closer.

This is Rubio's big chance to shine,
and he needs to look like the sunshine on steroids illuminating the tunnel of darkness,
while shit kicking the rest of the shit heads into the gutter.

Trump will play coy as he begins to run out of choochoo in his model toy train campaign promises.

Cruz has the finest tightrope to walk of all of them,
and for once Bush can relax temporarily in the throat of toilet,
because the big flush is coming to draino his candidacy back to the sewer it came from.

Carson will try and hot sauce his Cream of Buckwheat bullshit and it will fail.

Christie will suck his own dick to get attention, and he will fade after NH.

Kasich is kind of a like a left testicle looking at a right testicle asking the other where the bone goes. Lol

Thank God they got rid of the Aluminum Foil Lady and she is now on the first debate.

Trump   [Image: sheep.gif]  Trump

who is the clown on the stage now -- head of RNC ... Prince Priebust  Hmm2
trying to give that twit Nikki Haley some applause after she trashed Trump  the day before

somebody said she was a VP contender Nonono

it's 5 min before the show Whip

did you see the Rubio ad at 15 min before showtime?
trashed Bush.

"... and the home of the brave ..."

the national anthem precedes the clown infestation before it comes on stage

Maria Bartiromo is a moderator

Here come the  Yak  Clowns ... one by one introduced ....

this is painful

Christie being the big piggie in a bad suit, and then Bush stammering 

---

Lol 

Rubio was entertaining ... he did well.

Buckwheat trying to be funny then serious ... 

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 01-14-2016

Trump holds his own ... passes the first test ... but ... the competition is getting under his collar,
he will still have to score.

the Cruz speech was interesting,
I didn't know that the NYT went all witch hunt on him.

he explained his way out of that well,
but it was completely divergent from the issues.
he is a smart guy none the less

Hmm2

Fox news moderators really really suck.

Cruz is playing this out very well on the Trump -- birther issue -- .

He is kicking butt.

this is great

Trump is on a roll

pointed straight to VP possibilities

Cruz fighting back

a great exchange

they just stole the show

the rest of the clowns sitting there like dead ducks 

Rubio tries to take it back and refocus

get away from the Trump-n-Cruz show ....

and go to Christie and Bush Gangup  and Kasich 

and the whole thing starts to fall asleep 

now they get to talk guns 

Rubio is trying too hard, ... he has to show that he can relax and kick ass.

Trump just talks and gets by easily without saying much.

Rubio did very well on the gun control issue.

Christie is unconvincing.

Cruz is interesting ...   "new york values "  Lol

Cruz is clapping for Trump's response on the Twin Towers  Rofl

Cruz got spanked by Trump and took his whoopin'

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 01-15-2016

Kasich
Horsepoop

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 01-15-2016

Carson and Christie siad a whole lotta nothing on Assad and ISIS

Bush is full of BS on refugees and the moderator just kicked Bush's ass 
as he mentioned Trumps 8 point rise in polls

Trump just swats Bush aside so easy and Bush looks around like this  Sheep 
on the Muslim issue entering America ...

Trump unfortunately repeats himself too much
"we have a problem ... we have a big problem ... we have a really big bad problem" ... {in this country}

Horsepoop

Christie again says nothing

Rubio talks with presence and authority.

Cruz also did well on the issue. ... "utterly and completely destroy ISIS"  Applause

Cream of Buckwheat is soggy cereal.

Bush is on life support IMO

the China tariff issue of Trump was good stuff

Trump out badgered the Fox moderators quite well

This China issue fell into Trump's lap.

Trump just hammered Bush --- called him the weak candidate --- Whip

you could hear Bush whining in the background 
as the camera panned towards Bush and caught him saying  :... "c'mon man"  Rofl

wow the Trump - Bush exchange was nasty

Cruz backs Trump on the China issue .. and tosses Bush a bone ...

Cruz: ...  "abolish the IRS" Lol

Bush is a twit.

Cruz hammered Rubio on the VAT and flat tax material.

Rubio ... good comeback ... Cruz would just rename the IRS Hmm2

whole lotta nothing none the less

Rubio should have avoided the tax issue against Cruz, 
Christie siezed the discussion and embarrassed Rubio.

the Fox moderators suck

Quote:Bush is a twit.

the throat of the toilet is pulling him back to the sewer, 
and he is sinking in his own whirlpool of shit Whip

I can hear the flushing sound from here,.

Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nf9SkLYrWU

Hey Buckwheat!!!
Horsepoop

Christie reminds me of Bluto of Popeye fame.

Rubio gets hammer by Cruz
again.

The Cruz Rubio flashpoint was just great.
Cruz looked to take the momentum and almost got there, 
but Rubio came back really sharp and prepared with the stinging comeback.

Cruz got hammered by Rubio. ... even got booed.

Bush is trying really hard ... E for effort Nonono  EF  for  Effort Failure  Lol 

even the moderator pinched Bush easily

Lol

that is funny how perceptions of how candidates perfrom are perceived

Quote:Rubio gets hammer by Cruz
again.

he definitely did in the prior exchange,
but in this one 
I thought that Rubio's comeback was tight and excellent and embarrsed Cruz.

Rubio redeemed himself but remains vulnerable on that gang of 8 issue.

Nonetheless Rubio took some hits

closing statements

"we will win on everything we do"

Trump lands the best shot with a slogan that resonates for everyone.

let me consider who won 

Hmm2

well we know who won

the question is who benefitted the most aside from Trump

I think that Rubio weathered the hits that came his way quite remarkably.
My guess is that in national polls he will rise a few points, 
and Cruz will maintain his current standing at best.
Though both did very well next to Trump,
I think that Rubio will get more polling numbers increase than Cruz.

Trump did well. 

Bush   Flush

Carson  Cow

Christie   Horsepoop

Kasich  Hmm2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MBjAN7jqsQ&feature=youtu.be

13 Hours The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi Official Trailer #1 (2016) Michael Bay Movie HD

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/01/14/poll-rand-paul-won-debate-because-he-skipped-it/
Quote:CHARLESTON, South Carolina— Republican presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)93%

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)
won the undercard debate because he didn’t go to it, according to an online poll from US News.
US News asked readers who they thought won the undercard debate, with 95 percent of respondents saying that Rand Paul won the undercard debate for not showing up.
Paul was dropped from the primetime debate line-up and moved to the undercard debate. Paul chose not to attend the undercard debate and told Breitbart News this week that the Republican National Committee is to blame.
He told Breitbart’s Matthew Boyle that the RNC cut him from the debate because ” the establishment wants fewer voices.”
Quote:They want an artificial designation saying that all of a sudden, we’re going to change the amount of voices on the stage. But I think it’s a mistake. There are a lot of libertarian or liberty voters out there that could be the deciding vote and if you want to keep them in the Republican Party it would make sense for the party to treat liberty-leaning candidates with more respect. It is a problem, trying to keep liberty and independent voters in the party so we’ll see what happens but I can tell you our supporters aren’t too happy at the process now.

stock market down 400 points this morning  Cry

fuck China and Chinese goods --- boycott Chinese goods

time to build an armada of smaller Ninja  submarines 
to counter the Chinese threat in the oceans with their massive and rapid manufacture 
of small hard to detect diesel subs

time to send Iran a message Whip

the next debate will shift to the economy full time if the stock market keeps going like it has been

I thought El Supremo had put his foot in mouth
when during the State of Union
El Supremo brag onhow wonderful the Economy was doing
instant karma.
LilD

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gowdy-witnesses-have-confirmed-stand-down-order-on-night-of-benghazi/article/2580417?custom_click=rss
Quote:Rep.Trey Gowdy, chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, said Wednesday that a number of witnesses had confirmed a stand-down order was given to military assets in proximity to Benghazi the night of the 2012 terror attack, while others said no one issued such an order.

https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/if-you-dont-agree-with-obama-you-are-peddling-fiction-18549/
If you don’t agree with Obama you are “peddling fiction”

Quote:If you’re not watching it purely for the entertainment value, sitting through a State of the Union speech ranks somewhere between a colonoscopy and a root canal.
Every year I opt for the former (entertainment value, not colonoscopy).
But because I live overseas, one of the added entertainment benefits is that I’m surrounded by foreigners who are seeing this highly ritualistic propaganda for the first time.
The absurdity starts almost immediately.
The Sergeant-at-Arms introduces the President of the United States, and he receives a massive, five minute standing ovation as he walks across the water to the podium.
The applause finally dies down briefly, until, immediately after, the Speaker of the House formally introduces the President. And then the applause begins anew.
Try explaining that to a foreigner who’s never seen it before.
Foreigner: “Why is everyone clapping again for the President as if they weren’t just clapping for him 30 seconds ago?”
Me: “Because that’s just the way they do it.”
Foreigner: “But why?”
Me: “… ummm… because they’re all trained monkeys?”
But it is at this point that the real propaganda begins, where the President of the United States tells his fellow Americans that they are prosperous and free.
He cited, for example, the 14 million jobs created since he took office.
Of course he failed to mention the more than $8 trillion in debt (77% increase) that has been accumulated since he was inaugurated seven years ago.
If the President truly wants to take credit as the job creator-in-chief, the basic math works out to be nearly $600,000 in government debt for every single job created.
Zerohedge showed yesterday, in fact, that while debt in the US has increased 77% over the last seven years, GDP has only increased by 13%.
Now, you’d think that for each additional dollar the US government was spending and indebting future generations, there would be at least $1 in GDP growth.
Ideally you’d get more than $1 in GDP growth. Duh. Businesses have to do this every single day.
If I borrow $10 million to buy and develop agricultural farmland, obviously the net effect once I’m finished should result in a property that’s worth MORE than $10 million.
But that’s not how it works when governments spend money. It took them $3.71 of debt to buy just $1 of GDP growth.
Yes, the overall result may show that the economy is technically bigger than it was in 2009.
But this ratio is completely screwed up, and it is not indicative of “the strongest, most durable economy in the world.”
In the meantime, there have never been more pages of laws, rules, and regulations ever in the history of the United States than there are today, January 13, 2016.
Just this morning, in fact, the federal government published another 369 pages of regulations. Tomorrow there will be even more.
Should you find yourself out of compliance with any of them, the government can summarily deprive you of your freedom, your property, and even your family.
And it can do so administratively, without a fair and speedy trial in front of an impartial judge and a jury of your peers.
This is not what freedom and prosperity are all about.
President Obama is undeniably upbeat about America. And he’s right, there are a lot of amazing people doing great things in the US.
The United States is a wonderful country. It’s clean. Modern. Reasonably safe. Standard of living is very high.
But decades of insane regulation, government debt, and astonishingly destructive monetary policy have resulted in a society where it is now easier to consume than produce.
Prosperity is not complicated. People figured out thousands of years ago that if you wanted to do well, you had to produce more than you consumed.
But the American system is the exact opposite, favoring those who recklessly borrow and spend, rather than those who work hard and responsibly save.
The President of the United States boldly accused everyone who doesn’t share his view as just making things up.
In his words, “Anyone claiming that America’s economy is in decline is peddling fiction.”
This is an extraordinary (and delusional) statement.
The government’s own numbers show that they are completely insolvent, to the tune of nearly $18 trillion.
The annual reports for the Social Security trust funds show that they are rapidly running out of money.
The Federal Reserve’s own balance sheet shows that it is precariously undercapitalized, with net capital less than 1% of total assets.
The Census Bureau’s data shows that the earnings for middle class Americans are stagnating.
The Labor Department’s numbers show that the number of Americans who have dropped out of the work force hasn’t been at this level since the Carter administration.
USDA figures show that the number of food stamp recipients is near an all-time high, simultaneously when the number of homeless children in America is at a record high.
And all of this, at a time when trust in government is near an all-time low.
These are all facts, not fiction.
The only fiction is pretending that this story has a happy ending.

good post wook,

Quote:If you’re not watching it purely for the entertainment value, 
sitting through a State of the Union speech 
ranks somewhere between a colonoscopy and a root canal.

Lol

the stock market tanked 400 points
in
minutes

it may recover today but that kind of volatility is spooky indeed

for my business it could both ways,
people may invest for lack of trust inthe stocks,
but more likely they are investors that purchase above my economic strata in dealing in antiques,
ie
the big money reinvestor in antiques and art is usually somebody that wants 25,000 $ and plus merchandise.

the rest just want security in their real estate and families.

I found that buying good stuff under 5000 in value has suddenly become fluid again at auction,
but will there be any buyers ... 
case in point
PreColombian pottery artifacts are an extremely depressed market,
unless it is high end Mayan, or just the best of a very few other cultural artifacts.
I can but great items at 25-50% of wholesale from just ten years ago.

This stock market volatility is tied to the Chinese stock market problems.

China is on the verge of ecologic collapse and it is going to affect their economic viability in the future.

http://truthinmedia.com/bernie-sanders-calls-for-sweeping-gun-ban-that-would-outlaw-all-self-defense-firearms/
Quote:Senator Bernie Sanders, who represents vehemently pro-gun Vermont, has built a fairly firearms friendly voting record during his time in the U.S. Senate. After he recently emerged as the 2016 presidential race’s standard-bearer for the Democratic Party’s progressive wing, progressive politicos who oppose gun rights began to complain about Sanders’ record on guns. In an apparent primary-season about-face on Sunday’s episode of NBC’s Meet the Press, Sanders radically adjusted his position on guns and advocated for a sweeping gun ban that would outlaw most firearms designed for home and self defense.

In the above-embedded clip from Meet the Press, which is featured on Bernie Sanders’ YouTube channel, he said, “Nobody should have a gun who has a criminal background, who’s involved in domestic abuse situations. People should not have guns who are going to hurt other people, who are unstable. And second of all I believe that we need to make sure that certain types of guns used to kill people, exclusively, not for hunting, they should not be sold in the United States of America, and we have a huge loophole now with gun shows that should be eliminated.

While most of the positions that he advocated for on guns on Meet the Press fall within the mainstream of the Democratic Party, Media Research Center points out the fact that calling for a ban on all firearms “used to kill people” and “not for hunting” implies a ban on all weapons that are impractical for hunting but used primarily for self defense, including handguns, shotguns, and specific classes of rifles.

Coming from a rural state, I think I can communicate with folks coming from urban states where guns mean different things than they do in Vermont where it’s used for hunting,” said Sanders, clarifying that he would continue to defend his home state’s hunting tradition but would oppose gun rights for people living in an urban area.

The Washington Post notes that the previously pro-gun Sanders won his first House seat with the help of an endorsement from the National Rifle Association.

Quote:698K Native-Born Americans Lost Their Job In August: Why This Suddenly Is The Most Important Jobs Chart

[Image: picture-5.jpg]
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 09/08/2015 06:14 -0400

After the Fed admitted over a year ago that the US unemployment rate (which in 2012 was supposed to be a rate hike "threshold" once it hit 6.5% and is now at 5.1%) has become irrelevant in a country where a record 94 million people have left the labor force, and with the Fed poised to hike rates even though US hourly wages have not only not increased for the past 7 years, but for the vast majority of the labor force continue to decline, some have asked - is there any labor-related chart that matters any more?

The answer: a resounding yes, only it is none of the conventional charts that algos and sometimes humans look at.
The one chart that matters more than ever,has little to nothing to do with the Fed's monetary policy, but everything to do with the November 2016 presidential elections in which the topic of immigration, both legal and illegal, is shaping up to be the most rancorous, contentious and divisive.

The chart is the following, showing the cumulative addition of foreign-born and native-born workers added to US payrolls according to the BLS since December 2007, i.e., since the start of the recession/Second Great Depression.
[Image: domestic%20vs%20foreign%20cumulative_0.jpg]

The chart is especially important because what it shows for just the month of August will be enough to provide the Trump - and every other - campaign with enough soundbites and pivot points to last it for weeks on end: namely, that in August a whopping 698,000 native-born Americans lost their job. This drop was offset by 204,000 foreign-born Americans, who got a job in the month of August.
[Image: domestic%20vs%20foreign%20August%202015_0.jpg]

But the punchline: since December 2007, according to the Household Survey, only 790,000 native born American jobs have been added. Contrast that with the 2.1 million foreign-born Americans who have found a job over the same time period...
[Image: domestic%20vs%20foreign%20cumulative%20chart_0.jpg]
... and you have a combustible mess that will lead to serious fireworks during the next GOP primary.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-07/698k-native-born-americans-lost-their-job-august-why-suddenly-most-important-jobs-ch

[Image: imageedit_5185_7812818452.jpg]

http://investmentwatchblog.com/video-benghazi-victims-father-publicly-challenges-hillary-to-lie-take-a-detector-test/
Video: Benghazi Victim’s Father Publicly Challenges Hillary To Lie Take A Detector Test

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 01-16-2016

[Image: imageedit_5255_4410506349.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 01-16-2016

Quote:[/url][Image: 10710842_822004827856169_541530568482836...e=5707B58C]
[Image: 9egfilwGRMz.png]Like Page
Trey Gowdy
Government Official · 871,411 Likes
· Yesterday at 10:53am ·
The movie “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” is now in theaters. I have not seen it, but the Select Committee on [url=https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/benghazi?source=embed]‪#‎Benghazi‬ has interviewed a majority of the authors who wrote the book on which the movie is based. If anyone is entitled to tell the world what happened there on the night of September 11, 2012, it’s the heroes who fought and bled to save American lives and the people who witnessed the terrorist attacks firsthand. That’s why the Benghazi Committee has ...interviewed seven eyewitnesses to the attacks that had never before been interviewed by Congress.
There are witnesses who say there was a “stand down” order, and there are witnesses who say there was not. I respect everyone who serves our country, especially those who did so in one of the most dangerous places in the world. I wasn’t there, so the best I can do is tell the American people what the witnesses say and then let you determine what to believe.
As soon as the Benghazi Committee receives the documents it has requested, and as soon as we have been able to interview everyone we think we need to hear from, we will release a report that explains all of the new information we have learned from our investigation. The facts matter, and we’re going to get them.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 01-17-2016

Barney Slumber {sanders}
and
Hillary Heebie Jeebie Clinton face off in a debate tonight

it's like a sloth yawning

[Image: sloth-yawn-cute.gif]

gee

might
miss
the 
debate

Horsepoop

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 01-17-2016

lmao.

[Image: 1660869_461280110730956_1579254309174741...e=57013C9D]

" I have a dream " Bernie & " I am a woman " Billary debate during play off football game ? woo hoo ..

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 01-18-2016

I watched a little of the debate and some of the post debate coverage.

Sanders will certainly never be president.
He looked a bit like ... the geriatric actor.
He would be great in a Geritol commercial.

The other Palooka --- O'Malley will never be president either.

Heebie jeebie Hillary on all accounts won the debate.

I am puzzled though by all the Hillary --Trump polls over the last couple of months.
or
the Hillary - against anybody else -- polls,
where she is leading on almost all accounts except against Rubio.

There was something disingenuous about that debate compared to the Republican debate.
Everything was calculated from all candidates, nothing was spontaneous.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 01-18-2016

[Image: 12510337_882429091878377_187366434711015...e=56FC9FBB]

LilD

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/muslim-women-uk-must-integrate-speak-english-says-david-cameron-1538481
Muslim women in the UK 'must integrate and speak English' says David Cameron
Brendan Cole
Adam Justice
By  Brendan Cole , Video by Adam Justice January 18, 2016 05:10 GMT
Updated 47 min ago

and the British are debating banning Trump .
Assimilated

[Image: imageedit_5216_3823635526.jpg]

LilD Sheep youareaduck

[Image: occupydemocratsgunaccess.jpg]

Doh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Farmer_and_the_Viper
The Farmer and the Viper is one of Aesop's Fables, numbered 176 in the Perry Index.[1] It has the moral that kindness to the evil will be met by betrayal and is the source of the idiom 'to nourish a viper in one's bosom'. The fable is not to be confused with The Snake and the Farmer, which looks back to a situation when friendship was possible between the two.

Hillary Supporters: REPEAL the BILL of RIGHTS Petition Signed After Told She Needs Help for the Plan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEzCFgltYuY

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jack-coleman/2016/01/17/rachel-maddow-belatedly-notices-democrats-dont-want-anyone-see?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=maddow-debates
Rachel Maddow Belatedly Notices Democrats Don't Want Anyone to See Their Debates
By Jack Coleman | January 17, 2016 | 6:35 AM EST
Quote:Several months after it became obvious to anyone paying attention, Rachel Maddow has seized upon a key element in the Democrats' campaign for president this time around.

The Oxford-educated Maddow, long touted mainly through self-branding as MSNBC's resident brainiac, opened her show Friday night by pointing out the contrast between an abundance of GOP debates and the downright paucity of those involving Democrats.

First she mentioned Thursday's Republican debate drawing fewer viewers than its predecessors -- 11 million compared to 24 million in the first debate. Then Maddow pointed out that Democrats have drawn far fewer people to watch their debates, with 16 million tuning in for the first one and only 7 million for the most recent.

More noteworthy, Maddow said, was the difference in the number of debates held by each party -
Quote:... Even with the Republican numbers dropping, the Republicans are still sitting pretty in terms of the size of the audiences they're reaching. The Democrats, of course, this year have decided to hide their light under a bushel. So, the Republicans have done six debates so far. The Republicans have only done three.
How's that for a twofer -- Maddow imbuing Democrats with a celestial glow courtesy of that biblical allusion, then making a dopey error in referring to Republicans as having "only done three" debates when she presumably meant Democrats --
Quote:The last two Democratic debates with viewership down there in the 8-million range, those were both held on weekend evenings, not a great time to get big audiences. (The second debate, on Dec. 19, was scheduled for the Saturday night before Christmas). That scheduling plan is also true of the next Democratic debate which will be this weekend on NBC, 9 o'clock on the Sunday of a three-day weekend. It's kind of amazing -- the Democratic Party has done everything it can to ensure the smallest possible audiences for their candidates' debates this year.
But in terms of this next one, the race right now is so tight and it's so increasingly snippy between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton, I don't think anybody really knows what kind of numbers they're going to get on Sunday night. Sunday night of a holiday weekend is a weird time to do it, but with what's going on in the race right now and the anticipation about Iowa and New Hampshire, might be a bigger crowd than the Democrats are expecting. So that'll be one really interesting thing to see about Sunday.

Here's the truly amazing thing though about the Democrats' debate schedule. This Sunday night debate for the Democrats -- this is it. They're not holding any more Democratic debates before Iowa or before New Hampshire. I mean, contrast that with the Republicans last night, that was there sixth debate. They've still got another one scheduled before Iowa and then they've still got another one scheduled after that between Iowa and New Hampshire. But for the Democrats, no! (chortles). It's just this Sunday night of MLK Day weekend and that's it until mid-February. It's just, just amazing.
Amazing to some, appalling to others. It's as if the Republican Party has decided to put its light on a stand, for all that enter may see, to borrow an allusion.

Maddow suggests it's the "Democratic Party" that has orchestrated this non-transparent state of affairs. Gee, Rach, could you be more specific? Do you mean the Democratic Party of Martin O'Malley, the candidate given to complaining about not getting enough time in debates? Or is it the Democratic Party of Bernie Sanders, Bolshevik of Vermont, who's also prone to the same line of complaint? How about the Democratic Party of Lincoln Chaffee, Jim Webb and Lawrence Lessig, the blink-and-miss-'em candidates who dropped out for lack of time on debate stages?

This is, after all, a party comprised of people who pride themselves in the comforting yet problematic belief that they can talk themselves out of anything, as best epitomized by party exemplar Bill Clinton. The notion that Democrats would want fewer debates than Republicans, and at times when only a scattering of people would be watching, goes against the essence of what it means to be a Dem.

All of which begs the question -- why would the "Democratic Party" do such a thing? And here's where Maddow acts wholly out of character. She not only fails to ask why this is so, she doesn't even speculate -- not that she's averse. Later in Friday night's show, for example, while talking about Thursday's GOP debate, she mentioned a New Jersey newspaper pouncing on Gov. Chris Christie's claim that he "never wrote a check to Planned Parenthood."

Not so, according to the Star-Ledger newspaper in New Jersey, which unearthed a story from 1994 in

[Image: 12508760_10153772065790520_4117774644894...e=57363642]

Holycowsmile

[Image: 12541096_1712337399001398_71459827929713...e=570272F0]

[Image: 12540788_208386266174701_422766899523252...e=573B6A83]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 01-19-2016

[Image: Liberal-Logic-think-750.jpg]

[Image: 12417680_10154323712075288_6614940696897...e=5706DD19]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 01-19-2016

I think a country loses it's 'Moral Compass' when it's society rejects the precepts of God.
I believe it loses it's ability to operate within the confines of 'Common Sense' when He finally withdraws His hand from that society's affairs.

Progressive, liberal societies as Germany has become, and America is becoming, are seeing the results of that philosophy.
The current rape and pillage of Germany, and many old Western European societies is being carried out as tho their leaders have no idea how to handle a situation they created themselves. It is as tho common sense has abandoned them altogether to the point that they would rather side with the invaders, than with the protection of their own peoples.
We are currently facing the very same situation here, tho not quite to the same extreme just yet, but it will soon be all of that and much more than that in the end.
We are living in an age of insanity unlike anything the world has ever seen.
It is though we have finally reached a point where we would embrace our own destruction with open arms, and in every possible way it might come upon us.
How did it come to this?

King James Bible
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/19/inspector-general-clinton-emails-had-intel-from-most-secretive-classified-programs.html
Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs
Naughty

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-19/canada-set-unleash-negative-rates-oil-patch-dies-depression-deepens
Canada Set To Unleash Negative Rates As Oil Patch Dies, Depression Deepens

[Image: hillarwarsplash.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 01-20-2016

Sarah Palin just endorsed Donald Trump

she knows how to get votes
[Image: 21239_375862.jpg]

Iowa ... New Hampshire ... South Carolina ... the perfect republican poster whore

[Image: Sarah_Palin_Patriots.jpg]

Endowed with political savvy as she displays her undersatnding of "New York values" 
[Image: poxrd1fl34vzc1.jpg?imageId=18989893]

She fascinates the young American males to vote for Trump
[Image: eee6b5e1313762b41e04b03572b0ddb9.jpg]

she is very pretty 
[Image: 2010-Sarah-Palin-8-400.jpg]

even almost glamorous
[Image: 110714_palin_fec_report_ap_328.jpg]

stewart had them tagged a while back
[Image: jon-stewart-donald-trump-sarah-palin-daily-show.jpg]

she visited Humpty Trumpty in 2011 
[Image: conf18f-1-web.jpg]

enormous image of sarah 
http://www.tvnewscheck.com/marketshare/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Sara-Palin1.jpg
[Image: Sara-Palin1.jpg]

The porn industry went after Sarah Palin and cashed in.
On a whim ... I typed into google --- "sarah palin porn" ... holy smokes ...
She has a dead ringer lookalike that is in several porn images from films,
and a host of fake porn scenes with her face that are pro perfect production.
Man ... they just went to town on her in porn. 

I bet they don't have voters with clue in Iowa on that subject ...

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 01-20-2016

http://investmentwatchblog.com/27-u-s-coal-companies-forced-into-bankruptcy-in-4-yrs-over-40000-coal-jobs-disappeared-forever-dupont-cuts-24-of-delaware-workforce-layoffs-dent-delawares-credit-outlook/

Quote:Numerous Oil & Gas Companies Shuffling Toward Death. Banks On Hook. 27 U.S. Coal Companies Forced Into Bankruptcy In 4 yrs over 40,000 Coal Jobs Disappeared Forever. DuPont Cuts 24% of Delaware Workforce…
Submitted by IWB, on January 19th, 2016

Energy workers beware
When our nation’s leader declares war on your industry, watch out.
President Obama used his final State of the Union to demonize American crude oil as “dirty energy.” Energy workers, beware. White House power can devastate whole industries.
For example, President Obama targeted and is successfully destroying what he considers another “dirty energy” source: affordable coal. Last week’s bankruptcy of Arch Coal is one of 27 U.S. coal companies forced into bankruptcy in the last four years. Over 40,000 coal jobs have disappeared forever. The market value of the American coal industry has shrunk by a shocking 90 percent. With one-third of U.S. electricity depending on affordable coal, families and local businesses will pay higher fuel costs.
Now he’s targeting American crude oil and its workers. The White House has launched a full-fledged attack on American-made energy, which will cost Texas energy jobs and aggravate thousands of more job layoffs as the industry fights to survive with under $30 a barrel oil prices.
MORE:
http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/courier/opinion/energy-workers-beware/article_ec9ced16-cdb3-5efa-8815-f64d20069d0a.html#.Vp54aZScrgo.twitter

DuPont Cuts 24% of Delaware Workforce, Layoffs Dent Delaware’s Credit Outlook.
DuPont’s layoffs of 1,700 employees in Delaware ahead of its merger with Dow Chemical are a negative credit event for its home state, Moody’s Investors Service said.
The job cuts, announced late last month, will reduce DuPont’s Delaware workforce by a “significant” 24%, according to Moody’s. Among those being laid off are 200 researchers at the company’s Experimental Station in a Wilmington suburb.
“This event is credit negative for New Castle County (Aaa stable), the City of Wilmington (Aa2 stable), and the State of Delaware (Aaa stable),” Moody’s said in a research note.

DuPont employs approximately 7,000 people in Delaware out of a global workforce of 53,000. Gov. Jack Markell has called the layoffs “deeply disappointing, especially to the thousands of Delawareans who helped this company grow and succeed for generations.”
The new $130 billion DowDuPont plans to combine products from both companies in the areas of agriculture, commodity chemicals and specialty products to create three new businesses. Although DuPont will eliminate more than one in four of its positions in Delaware, the company is not expected to shutter any of its local facilities.
http://ww2.cfo.com/credit/2016/01/dupont-layoffs-dent-delawares-credit-outlook/
Numerous O&G companies shuffling toward death
Oil and gas producers have cut personnel, slashed capital budgets, laid down rigs, and begun to ration paper clips (well, not yet, but it could happen).
But commodity prices continue to fall and demand is only inching up, leaving numerous companies – over and above the 42 firms that sought bankruptcy court protection during 2015 (according to law firm Haynes & Boone) – that continue shuffling toward death.
Industry watchers call them “zombies”: unsustainable on pretax cash flow, but still paying the interest on their debt. Drilling may have been totally shut down.
“Most E&P [exploration and production] companies cannot survive long term without drilling new wells,” Deborah Williamson, a restructuring/bankruptcy expert and member of the Dykema Cox Smith law firm in San Antonio, Texas, tells Kallanish Energy.
“The value of reserves, cash flow and potential loss of undeveloped acreage all drive a need for new sources of production.”

http://investmentwatchblog.com/hillarys-server-is-the-biggest-breach-of-american-secrets-in-our-history-and-nothing-is-being-done-about-it/
Hillary’s server is the biggest breach of American secrets in our History and nothing is being done about it…

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 01-20-2016

Sarah Palin would definitely be a real 'hot number' if her voice wasn't so irritating.

Smart lady tho. No doubt about that.
Anybody who could squeeze what she did out of the oil companies in Alaska has some savvy. But.....
Listening to her during her endorsement of of Trump yesterday, I wonder if maybe she got a little too carried away?