The Hidden Mission Forum
Next President of the United Fates of America - Printable Version

+- The Hidden Mission Forum (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Straight Talk on Anomalous Topics (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tell us about it... (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Next President of the United Fates of America (/showthread.php?tid=6821)

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 02-23-2016

I don't think that Rubio will Miracle Man his way to the Republican candidacy either.
He almost walked on water for a few minutes there in the SC Town Hall,
but the huge momentum that Trump has 
will be the inevitable tsunami of delegates to count in his totals soon.

Cruz, who I aptly called the Tricky Dick of this race,
is in a tail spin after the today's dirty trick du jour by his campaign,
and the resultant firing of a lead staff member.

The math is simple.
Rubio has to take Florida, Cruz has to take Texas, and Kasich has to take Ohio,
their home states respectively.

Carson is hanging around with left over cash,
and I wonder if that is to keep votes from going to Cruz more than anything.
Kasich and Carson both help Trump by staying in the race,
and drawing votes from both Rubio and Cruz.

Now look at this scenario.
Trump could possibly wrap up the nomination for all practical purposes in Super Tuesday.
Hillary in the meantime could be ping ponging political barbs with Sanders for far longer.
Trump could sit back at that point, and just rip Hillary to pieces on a daily basis,
undermining her candidacy and keeping Sanders chewing on her heels.

At this point one needs to forecast who Trump will choose for VP.
The early bromance between Trump and Rubio is long gone.
Thus far Rubio and Trump have remained in fairly neutral territory.

VP choices loom large in the presidential election.

Rubio meanwhile racks up a bundle of political endorsements in the last two days.

Cruz looked like a slowly deflating balloon on TV today with his campaign staff problems.

Kasich remains unconvincing and lacks broad appeal.
Carson wants to cream of wheat some more debate time.
The two of them held 11 % of a vote total in SC,
and little of that would go to Cruz once they fold.

Trump, ... did the nation a great service and sent the Bush Dynasty to the deathbed.

I do think that Trump has a chance to beat Hillary.
So does Rubio, but Rubio cannot even win a state yet in the Republican race.
The rest of them have no chance whatsoever of winning against with Hillary.

Trump is almost certainly the Republican candidate.
Rubio is his best choice for VP.
That ticket would win over Hillary and any choice she might make.
Hopefully the two of them will keep after Cruz rather than each other,
and by the time Cruz drops out, 
Trump will have the nomination sewed up anyways.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 02-23-2016

[Image: rubiolibya.jpg]
Sen. Marco Rubio Joins McCain, Others On Libya Visit
Delegation Makes Trip As Nation Transitions To Democracy
UPDATED 8:27 AM EDT Sep 29, 2011

DNC Chair Cannot Explain Why Their Nominating Process Is Not Rigged Against Sanders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6gy7QL-Mec

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/431676/obama-administration-enabling-noncitizen-voting
The Obama Administration Wants to Make Sure Non-Citizens Vote in the Upcoming Election

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/431676/obama-administration-enabling-noncitizen-voting
'Trump conducted controlled demolition of Bush candidacy'

Quote:Jeb Bush was the Republican Party’s favorite presidential nominee but Donald Trump has conducted a controlled demolition of his candidacy over the Bush family’s role in the 9/11 atrocity, an American scholar and political analyst says.
Dr. Kevin Barrett, editor of We Are Not Charlie Hebdo and scholar of Arabic and Islamic studies, made the remarks in an interview with Press TV on Monday when was asked to comment on Donald Trump’s recent statement about Jeb Bush.
Bush, brother and son to two former US presidents, dropped out on Saturday night after a disappointing showing in South Carolina's Republican primary.

Trump, who has been credited to ruin the candidacy of onetime party favorite Jeb Bush, on Sunday refused to take responsibility for his opponent’s exit from the 2016 White House race.

“Is Donald Trump responsible for the destruction of Jeb Bush’s candidacy for the White House?" Dr. Barrett asked. 
“I think the short answer to that is: Yes, he is responsible. Donald Trump has conducted a controlled demolition of the candidacy of Jeb Bush. It’s been very clear from the get-go that Trump saw that the weakness of Jeb Bush was his complicity in the atrocities of September 11, 2001, and the wars that those atrocities were designed to trigger.

“These wars have been a disaster for the United States. The majority of the American people understand that the presidency of George W. Bush was perhaps the biggest catastrophe ever to hit the United States in its history, and that’s saying something.

“We had a civil war, we had a number of very unfortunate incidents, but never before the presidency of George W. Bush, did a sitting president allow his vice president to murder 3,000 American citizens in a false flag event designed to launch a series of wars on behalf of a foreign entity, in this case the state of Israel—wars that bankrupted the United States' treasury, wars that have ruined the reputation of the United States in the eyes of the world, wars that have shredded the American Constitution, wars that have essentially come very close to putting an end to the American experiment.
“The presidency of George W. Bush has nearly ended the United States as we used to know it.

“And Donald Trump recognizes this as do many Americans, who half-consciously understand that things have gone terribly, terribly wrong. And where they began to go utterly disastrously wrong was during the presidency of George W. Bush with the 9/11 false flag event, which Americans deep in their hearts know very well was an inside job, and with these horrific wars and wars on civil liberties, and wars on the American economy that have followed.

“So this is the elephant in the living room in the American political unconscious. And Donald Trump, a very astute political thinker, much smarter than he appears with some of his ill-considered statements, I think understands it intuitively, that this is the Achilles' heel of the Bush family in general, and of Jeb Bush’s candidacy for the White House in particular.
“So Trump hammered away at Jeb Bush by repeatedly throwing up 9/11 [allegations] in ways that have more and more directness, targeted the official story and questioned the official story of 9/11, and made that connection between Jeb Bush and the 9/11 war crimes of his brother.

“And I don’t think it’s any coincidence that in the last week we saw Trump going so far to say that ‘elect me and you’ll find out who really knocked down the Twin Towers,’ and then Jeb responded by bringing his brother, George W. Bush, on the stage with him for the first time in this campaign, and then virtually the next day he dropped out. It’s quite an amazing spectacle.”

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 02-23-2016

Hummmm?

Something very fishy about 911 to be sure, but was it Israel behind it, or the Saudis?
Who really had the most to gain from an invasion of Iraq? Who had the closest ties with the Bush family, Israel or the Royal Saudi family?
Anybody trying to deflect the obvious away from the Saudis and place it on the Israelis has an agenda, and....a fool's errand.
When I look at W, I see a simpleton being a puppet, surrounded by a host of puppeteers, including Bush the Elder.
Israel does count on the good graces of America for her very survival, she is very adapt at observing the political winds.
Why would she become involved in such an overt act against the people of the US, knowing that such a plan might be carried out by others who presumed they had far more to gain?
Then again, there is the Liberty incident to consider. Very ill advised. Perhaps they learned just how close that moment brought them to the brink?

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Mayito7777 - 02-23-2016

I always questioned why we went after Iraq when the attackers were all saudis?

Quote:By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Tuesday, February 23, 2016
A federal judge warned Tuesday that he may have to subpoena former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s entire secret email account, saying he has real questions about whether the Obama administration gave her special treatment.
In the interim, Judge Emmet G. Sullivan said he was granting discovery to Judicial Watch, a public interest law firm who’s sued to get a look at the emails, meaning the group will be able to demand the State Department explain who approved Mrs. Clinton’s server, how many officials knew about it, and what accommodations they made to her after her emails become a public issue.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/23/judge-threatens-subpoena-against-clinton-emails/

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/rand-obamas-new-supreme-court-justice-will-be-a-conflict-of-interest-to-decide-immigration-constitutionality_022016

Quote:It’s like no one knows math.

After the untimely (or, timely, depending on from who’s perspective you look at it) death of Justice Scalia, Obama is now set to nominate his third Supreme Court justice — out of only nine justices — for life. While campaigning for reelection in Kentucky, Rand Paul talked about the huge “conflict of interest” this poses.
Via WKMS:
Quote:Citing the recent 5-4 Supreme Court ruling that halted Obama’s Clean Power Plan, Paul said that with the absence of Scalia, a sympathetic appointee would tip the scales in favor of the president’s immigration policies.
“It’s not that I’m implying he doesn’t have the power. Sure, he has the power to nominate somebody,” Paul said on Friday.

“But it sure doesn’t look very fair if he’s going to be picking the person that’s going to decide whether it’s constitutional or not.”
Can you just imagine? Everything Obama wanted to get passed and couldn’t will now fly right through the Supreme Court including immigration. Really there might as well not even be a Supreme Court anymore after Obama gets done with it. Why would they appoint anyone in government for life anyway?  What an asinine idea. Speaking of life, how old is Ruth Bader Ginsburg again? 82? Is there any precedent for a single president getting four Supreme Court justices?

Then again, Hillary has already made the comment that Obama would be a great Supreme Court justice himself…

dam this is fun >
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/23/ben-carson-barack-obama-raised-white-didnt-grow-up-like-i-grew-up/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Ben Carson: Barack Obama ‘Raised White’ and ‘Didn’t Grow Up Like I Grew Up’

GOP presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson says President Obama was “raised white.” Carson made the comment during an interview with POLITICO’s “Off Message” podcast, where he discussed race relations in America.

“He’s an ‘African’ American. He was, you know, raised white,” the retired neurosurgeon stated.

I mean, like most Americans, I was proud that we broke the color barrier when he was elected, but … he didn’t grow up like I grew up … Many of his formative years were spent in Indonesia. So, for him to, you know, claim that, you know, he identifies with the experience of black Americans, I think, is a bit of a stretch.

Carson grew up in poverty with a single mother. He shared with Politico his thoughts on racism in Detroit during the 1960’s. Politico reported that Carson suggested that it is something “that Barack Obama could never understand.”

He also commented on the racial riots in Ferguson, Missouri and Baltimore, Maryland throughout the past year.

“Remember now, I’ve been around for 64 years, you know,” Carson added. “I’ve had a chance to see what real racism is.”

“They assume because you’re black, you have to think a certain way,” Carson said of progressives. “And if you don’t think that way, you’re ‘Uncle Tom,’ you’re worthy of every horrible epithet they can come up with; whereas, if I weren’t black, then I would just be a Republican.”

“I don’t find any particular problem being an African American in the Republican Party,” he added.

Maybe I’m just very nonobservant. You know, I don’t go around looking for things, and you have to understand that whatever you think is going on is probably what you’re going to see. So, if somebody told you that you’re about to meet somebody and they’re really a mass murderer and they’re just looking for an opportunity to kill you, everything they say, you’re going to say, ‘Uh‑huh, I see what he’s trying to do.’ Whereas, if they told you the very same person really loves everybody and is looking for a way to enhance them and the very same thing, you say, “Oh, wow, yeah, that’s really good.”

Politico asked Carson if he thought the water crisis in Flint, Michigan had anything to do with race.

“Let me put it this way: If that were going on in an affluent black community, it would have not gone on,” Carson responded. He added, “A lot of things that people classify as racism is classism, and, believe me, there’s a lot of classism in our society, and if people of a certain race happen to fall into a lower class, then they get the brunt of it.”

[Image: 12745630_10207267220710959_1837997752986...e=5725965E]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 02-24-2016

Quote:Sullivan also suggested from the bench that he might at some point order the department to subpoena Clinton and Abedin to return all emails related to Clinton’s private account, not just records their camps previously deemed work-related and returned...

U.S. judge orders discovery to go forward over Clinton’s private email system
[Image: Campaign_Energy-06a46-3423.jpg]
By Spencer S. Hsu February 23 at 4:02 PM 

A federal judge on Tuesday ruled that State Department officials and top aides to Hillary Clinton should be questioned under oath about whether they intentionally thwarted federal open records laws by using or allowing the use of a private email server throughout Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

The decision by U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan of Washington came in a lawsuit over public records brought by Judicial Watch, a conservative legal watchdog group, regarding its May 2013 request for information about the employment arrangement of Huma Abedin, a longtime Clinton aide.

Officials with the State and Justice departments said that they were aware of the order but declined to comment further, citing the ongoing litigation. Discovery orders are not readily appealable. An attorney for Abedin declined to comment.

Sullivan set an April 12 deadline for parties to litigate a detailed investigative plan--subject to court approval--that would reach well beyond the limited and carefully worded explanations of the use of the private server that department and Clinton officials have given.
Sullivan also suggested from the bench that he might at some point order the department to subpoena Clinton and Abedin to return all emails related to Clinton’s private account, not just records their camps previously deemed work-related and returned...

Quote:Read more at...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/us-judge-weighs-deeper-probe-into-clintons-private-email-system/2016/02/23/9c27412a-d997-11e5-81ae-7491b9b9e7df_story.html

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Mayito7777 - 02-24-2016

Trump won Nevada.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 02-24-2016

Trump is just rolling along, and very soon the writing will be on the wall for all of 'the also ran' group.
If there were any indication that Trump could beat Hillary, I should not be so concerned, but if Trump cannot defeat Hillary in the general election, I don't care how much big talk and wonderful promises Trump makes now, what do those mean in the end if he loses to Hillary?
The pundits have been wrong about Trump right down the line, and perhaps their polls are just phooey concerning a Trump against Hillary election outcome, but if they are not, then the truth of the matter is, that any vote for Trump now, is in fact, just another vote for the 'Whore of Babylon'.

Who really fits the literal description of 'Babylon'?
Rev 14:8
And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Many have come to think the modern Babylon best fitting that narrative is the US..."because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication."
No other nation has influenced the cultures of all the world as completely as has the US. They all follow us closely. Not even Rome so changed the world at large as we have done these last seventy years.
And 'The Whore of Babylon'? No woman has ever stood poised to lead that nation into the abyss of liberal outrages as does Hillary.
Maybe Hillary, and the US are not the Babylon of scripture, nor the whore thereof, but they have both come to fit the bill to a tee.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Mayito7777 - 02-24-2016

I always have been supporter of the idea that the Babylon mentioned in the Bible was the USA

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 02-24-2016

Quote:Speaker Ryan: 'We Are Making Legal Preparations if the President Tries to Break the Law'
By Susan Jones | February 24, 2016 | 10:33 AM EST
AddThis Sharing
88.8K4.2K
Shares
FacebookTwitterMore

(CNSNews.com) - President Obama "can try" to go around Congress in his attempt to close the detention center at Guantanamo Bay Cuba, House Speaker Paul Ryan told news conference on Wednesday. "He has no authority to do so," Ryan added.

Ryan reminded reporters that Congress voted overwhelmingly for the National Defense Authorization Act, which contains a provision saying the president may not move Guantanamo inmates to U.S. soil.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 02-25-2016

Rubio took second in Nevada by a noticeable percentage over Cruz.

Trump is now posturing with considering a VP choice to the media.

Romney attempts to stall Trump momentum with talk of a "bombshell" in Trump's tax returns.

Cruz is slipping on the shit that he paves his candidacy with ... dirty tricks.

DEBATE:
Thursday night
CNN ---- 830 EST --- 530 PST

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/24/opinion/the-devil-in-ted-cruz.html?WT.mc_id=2016-FEBRUARY-OUTBRAIN_AUD_DEV-0201-0229&WT.mc_ev=click&ad-keywords=AUDDEVREMARK&_r=0
The Devil in Ted Cruz

Quote:The Texas senator is some piece of double-talking, disingenuous work. 
While the so-called dirty tricks that he and his lieutenants have been charged with
 aren’t all that shocking by the standards of bruising presidential campaigns, 
they really do stand out 
in the context of Cruz’s flamboyant claims of rectitude and righteousness.

He directs you to his halo as he surreptitiously grabs a pitchfork. 

in South Carolina, 
Cruz operatives doctored a photograph so that it showed Rubio 
shaking hands with President Obama in front of the United States Capitol.

These shenanigans profoundly contradict the godly styling of a candidate 

who was the first ever to announce a presidential campaign at Liberty University, 
the largest Christian university in the world, 
and who incessantly invokes the Bible, Jesus and morality.

Cruz’s hypocrisy may be catching up with him.
In Iowa, he drew more evangelical Christian voters than his rivals did,
but in South Carolina, Trump beat him among those voters, and Rubio wasn’t far behind.
Some of them told reporters, including me,
that they’d been turned off by behavior of Cruz’s that they deemed un-Christian.

This dynamic could cripple him in the Southern states that vote in the first half of March,
and his strategy hinges on those states.

Ted "Harvard 666" Cruz

Will the evangelical contingency stay with or abandon him in Texas?
... like many of them did in NH and SC?

Texas polls, some polls show a virtual dead heat between Trump and Cruz
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/tx/texas_republican_presidential_primary-3622.html

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 02-25-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/22/report-obama-admin-lifts-entry-ban-on-more-diseases/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Quote:President Obama ended the policy banning people with HIV from entering the U.S. in 2009, and now the administration is eliminating the entry ban for another three sexually transmitted diseases, according to the Center for Immigration Studies.
According to a CIS report slated for release on Tuesday, the Obama administration is removing chancroid, granuloma inguinale, and lymphogranuloma venereum from the list of diseases that would prevent a non-U.S. citizen from entering the U.S.
“Accordingly, this [final rule] will: Revise the definition of communicable disease of public health significance by removing chancroid, granuloma inguinale, and lymphogranuloma venereum as inadmissible health-related conditions for aliens seeking admission to the United States,” explains the January 26, 2016, Federal Register entry.
With the rule change, the only named diseases which would bar entry as “communicable diseases of public health significance” are tuberculosis, leprosy, syphilis, and gonorrhea.
The author of the report and CIS’s legal policy analyst Jon Feere, argues that the policy change could have public health consequences.
“This change in policy illustrates, once again, that increased immigration is the main goal of the Obama administration, no matter the costs,” he said in a statement. “The administration itself estimates that more people will become infected and that there will be increased health care costs as a result of these changes. But obviously these are considerations that have little relevance for those with an open-border perspective.”
As Feere notes in his report, the Department of Health and Human Services estimates that the cost of lifting the ban on chancroid-, granuloma inguinale-, and lymphogranuloma venereum-infected non-citizens would be less than $100 million annually.
In its rule, the administration argues that the changes represent a modernization of the policy and will allow the physicians who perform the medical exams to “be able to devote more time and training to other, more common and/or more serious health issues.”
According to Feere, the logic is similar to the administration’s changes to immigration enforcement, wherein the administration has implemented a priority policy that only enforces immigration laws when an alien commits a violent crime.
“[I]t means that plenty of dangerous aliens get a pass and it means that violence has largely become a prerequisite for immigration enforcement. Similarly, the change in STD policies means that many infections are potentially being ignored,” Feere wrote in his report.
“The United States has the highest prevalence of HIV infection of any developed country. The Obama administration’s policy change may ensure that the United States keeps that title. In the least, the 2009 and 2016 changes will reduce the ability of our immigration system to protect Americans from communicable diseases.”

[Image: 12715345_10209065125655412_1332694302395...e=575EEBD5]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 02-25-2016

Things Hillary Clinton never Naughty  freudian slipped as insider info to weiner's wife...

This is the desk where the cigar stops here.

Make it a cuban missus-Mrs. mid-thigh 'll crisis now buck-in' b!tch!!!

[Image: Barack_Obama_sitting_at_the_Resolute_desk_2009.jpg]
Lets do lunch and go dutch(taxpayed).Tell creepy ole' Bill he can't watch in the corner.  Arrow    Hi

Here it is ---  the prime time Trump bashing debate.

10 minutes to go.

And who walked into the the crowd?
Barbara and George Papa Doc Bush.
Old Bush looked just as bad as GW, but he's 25 years older.

prime time,
will Trump survive the onslaught?

Carson opening statement was good.
Kasich is lost.
Rubio ramlbed.
Cruz Rofl is a good actor for the Texas crowd.
Trump is boring with the same old spiel.

"Sheriff Joe Arpaio"
Trump had a good comeback to Cruz.

Rubio starts the attack on Trump,
I don't see it going anywhere.

Trump just took the Rubio material with Romney and scored.

Rubio did well to keep the argument going,
but he couldn't top Trump.

Cruz drags Dennis Rodman into the fray Rofl  with Trump.

two pronged attack  

Rofl

Trump just hammered on Cruz.
"Nobody likes you" Lol 

this is great
and
now
kasich is going to bore us to death ... like stale dry day old bread 

tell me who is in charge?

Lol

fucking wild!
The Rubio Trump exchange was unprecedented.
Both scored, but Trump spanked Rubio.
Now CNN has Rubio distracted from his anti Trump attacks.

yawn yawn yawn
Kasich
it's like elmers glue on an incline slowly dripping down

Carson gets to answer a Hispanic question ... 
oh man, stale,
it's like peanut butter oil sliding down the side of a jar

Trump just swept aside the Hispanic polling issues question excellently.
he just takes over the whole show

Even Rubio was amused and could not hide his smile.

Rubio had better start talking about himself instead of attacking Trump.
Little Big Man stage act repetition gets you nowhere.

Rubio had the crowd on a roll with the Trump health plan.
What I missed was where did Rubio reveal much more of a health plan.

Rubio scored but I didn't see Trump take that hard of a hit.
I don't see where that gives Rubio traction.

now I know who Rubio reminds me of >

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

This nation ... this world ... is doomed Rofl

As soon as the debate went to the economy,
you realize that the entire global economic infrastructure is going to bleed to death.

Where is the knock out punch?
Cruz and Rubio ganging up essentially, 
and Floyd Mayweather Trump is boxing them both to the final round.

Lol

Trump is hilarious!
gesturing in each direction,
Trump responds,
"this one {Rubio} is a joke,
and this one {Cruz} is a liar,
I rest my case."

best show on TV ever.
primetime.

That long game that Cruz played on Trump 
with his donations to Carter, Reid, and Kerry and Clinton etc etc
just isn't going to get much traction.
Trump is right,
a whole new group of people are looking to the Republicans,
and they understand where Trump is coming from in being a businessman.

Meanwhile Trump had Rubio amused again and trying to hide his smile,
but still standing on his heels when the moderator would not yield to Rubio.
Rubio had his arms spread put at his sides ... 
in a - give me a break- admittance of exasperation 
over the Trump ability to take over the attention in the debate battles.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 02-26-2016

post debate:

Trump:
"Rubio is a choke artist"

"he's a melt down guy,
... we need somebody who doesn't sweat when he talks to Putin ... "

Lol

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 02-26-2016

Saw it far different.
Rubio was a walk off winner.

Word is many of Cruz supporters are about to make a seismic shift over to Rubio, and if it actually happens, it will be a real race.
Let Cruz win Texas if he can, in the end it will be delegates Trump doesn't win, but Rubio needs to start winning states or his run is over!

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 02-26-2016

Rubio was no more of a walk off winner than Cruz or Trump.

Rubio had his best debate,
too little too late.
He is still the Dustin Hoffmanesque Little Big Man,
but Trump isn't Sitting Bull,
he is Walking Tall with a big stick.

The fact is that Trump won enough of the debate,
by not losing to the hard core and quality double pronged all night attack.
Trump stood his ground very well,
and faced the entire onslaught down quite admirably.

The point is that Rubio and Cruz gave Trump a major test with the dual attack strategy,
live in prime time,
but there was nothing even close to a knockout punch.
Trump is a great counter puncher.

I don't see where Rubio won,
unless Rubio wins a state on Super Tuesday.
He might not even take Florida as he is currently 15 points behind Trump there.

Cruz will take Texas,
and that is more than Rubio will accomplish by maybe taking second,
in the most of the rest of the Super Tuesday states.

Rubio did finally give Trump a run for his money,
and he did score well in the debate preformance,
no question,
... I just don't see it making a major difference.

Trump did well too.
So did Cruz actually.

There was no knock out punch, 
and Trump handled two opponents with a steady composure.
He didn't roper dope the match,
Trump came back swinging with each attack.

Show me how that all translates to a Rubio state victory on Super Tuesday,
and I will share your enthusiasm.

Rubio did expose some Trump weaknesses.
It's not too hard to expose Rubio weaknesses however.
Trump did plenty of that as well.
Winning a debate takes a knock out punch,
like the one that Christie hammered Rubio with.

That did not happen to Trump tonight.
Neither Cruz or Rubio,
or Cruz and Rubio together accomplished that.

Trump hammered them both handily near the end of the debate,
with:
"this one {Rubio} is a joke,
and this one {Cruz} is a liar,
I rest my case."

Now it may be true that Rubio will siphon off votes from Cruz.
Not in Texas.
But will he siphon off votes from Trump effectively enough to win a state?
Not as long as Carson and Kasich siphon off potential voters,
from both Rubio and Cruz. 

Super Tuesday, just around the corner.
It will be very very interesting.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Mayito7777 - 02-26-2016

One problem with Rubio that me been a Cuban see from other POV.

When Obama addressed the issue about lifting the embargo Rubio jumped immediately in the band wagon of the old Cubans living in Miami, old people who had control in the past a lot of the votes but many of whom are too old or have died already, we are living in a new generation of Cubans in Miami and Central Florida who dont care about politics but about been able to return and visit their families in Cuba, Rubio alienated all of them by his position. The embargo has lasted 57 years and we are still in the same spot.

Do you want communism to be finished in the island? There is a simple solution drawn it with capitalism, invest, let people taste of the abundance of an open market and a flourishing economy and communism goes out of the window, Rubio cannot see that and my vote is going for Trump no for Rubio or Cruz. The twerp Rubio needs to learn a lot to be qualified for the Office of POTUS.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 02-26-2016

I do expect Trump to win nomination, but with how much a mandate?

I'd back Carson to keep Hillary out if that's what it took.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 02-26-2016

http://spookyweather.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/why-us-voters-are-picking-trump-in.html

Quote:Friday, 26 February 2016

WHY US Voters Are Picking Trump in the Republican Primaries by a Landslide Margin (by more than 10 percentage points).

These are a few key reasons that interested outside observers, who only get edited sound bites of the election race on TV, might want to consider:

1. Trump has a celebrity tough-guy and anti-PC persona that appeals to many Republicans (and independents) despite the fact he's also said a lot of things (and been taken out of context) that have offended various voting groups throughout the campaign.

2. (Possibly the most important point) If you listen to his speeches he correctly identifies the economic crisis situation the US faces - that REAL UNEMPLOYMENT is through the roof (it's actually around 20%). He's the only candidate reflecting this reality.
http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts

He also correctly states that this dire situation has been caused by policies that have outsourced jobs. So people who are exposed to Trump's jobs plan (import tariffs targeting Mexico, China etc), who know the country is in crisis, probably don't care about almost anything else he says.

3. He [used to want] wants to implement a system of universal healthcare to replace the current Government-subsidised private healthcare system known as 'Obamacare.' [Correction - Trump wants a competition based private system that does away with state healthcare monopolies (that will drop prices), with a safety net for all those that cannot pay.]

4. He uses anti-terrorism, pro-military rhetoric and says that he'll stop ISIS (that the USA currently covertly supports through Turkey and Saudi Arabia) - while pointing out that he won't use the military stupidly (like when the neocons attacked Iraq in 2003). Interestingly Trump says he'd talk to Putin and respects him. This language appeals to the pro-security/military crowd while giving hope to current service members who in previous Republican primaries gave the most money to the anti-war candidate (Ron Paul).

5. He rails against professional politicians and the establishment (remember, Congress has an approval rating of only 9%) and sells himself as a proactive outsider.

Will Trump end up protecting the big corporations, and/or go back on his promises? Perhaps (although he used bankruptcy laws against banks for his own benefit calling the bankers 'killers' when questioned about it).

Is the guy bombastic and all ? Yes he is.

I'm only pointing out the reasons why many Americans (on the Republican side and Independents) might see him as a good bet against what they currently have.

Spook

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 02-26-2016

So Christie endorses Trump
game over
and there is the Attorney General to Prosecute Hillary , Benghazi, and beyond .

Doh

Putin Now has game on
Trump is a Player
and a good one ..
Sheep

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 02-27-2016

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=layoffs

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/26/boeing-plans-layoffs-for-airplane-engineers.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-state-university-layoff-notices-20160226-story.html

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/layoffs-begin-at-buffalo-riverbend-project-site/57278767

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/breaking-maine-governor-paul-lepage-endorses-donald-trump-for-president/
Breaking: Maine Governor Paul LePage Endorses Donald Trump for President

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/02/24/duncan-hunter-explains-his-endorsement-donald-trump-record
'He's a Leader': Rep. Hunter Endorses Trump, Says Others in Congress Will, Too

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4761508816001/new-poll-results-show-trump-nomination-increasingly-likely/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips
New poll results show Trump nomination increasingly likely

http://therealistreport.com/adl-to-trump-distance-yourself-from-duke-white-supremacists/
ADL to Trump: Distance Yourself From Duke, “White Supremacists”

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 02-27-2016

Christie endorsing Trump is highly amusing in regard to Rubio.
Christie obviously dislikes Rubio intensely.
christie informed the media and the nation that Rubio's campaign was almost over. 

Rubio then goes off on an all day tirade lambasting Trump, in the style of Trump.
Calling Trump a con artist,
along with a non stop litany of insults.
That is fine for the political expediency that Rubio faces,
but Rubio has merely lowered his own standards that he set for himself in his candidacy,
and trying to be like Trump really only works for Trump.

Voters will tire quickly of Rubio trying to out Trump the Donald,
because Rubio ended up looking like a sneery snot face snoid on stage in Dallas,
trying to manufacture a spontaneous media sensation,
because he cannot rely on his own political substance any longer.

Little Big Man wants to be Little Big Trump.

Rubio began to look like a leprechaun telling jokes on TV in his Dallas stage show today.

He has one or two day entertainment value at best.
The nasty side of Rubio will disenchant voters that look to him as someone,
that they thought was morally elevated above the Trumptantrum politics.

I think that Rubio is sinking his own boat with his new attack strategy.

Meanwhile Cruz had a tiff with Dennis Rodman in twitter shit today. Lol

But Cruz has remained distinctly detached from the Rubio conversion to Trump style tactics.

Cruz plays himself as the cool calm collected senator in Tennessee stage questions today,
smartly allowing Rubio to do the dirty work on Trump,
well knowing that Rubio will fail to win the hearts of undecided voters,
while playing himself as playing the nasty joker chewing on Trump's ankle. 

Cruz will probably take Texas, but I bet that Rubio fails in Florida two weeks later.

The Christie endorsement of Trump spanked Rubio today,
and popped Rubio's debate performance balloon.

Super Tuesday results will demand that Rubio not choke Whip

Will Rubio win even one state?
If he fails to do so ... he chokes Whip
Or is Rubio using the Bush -- snagglepuss exit stage left --- strategy?
Trying to burn Trump as much as possible before Rubio drops out? 

4 days left for Rubio to be the Miracle Man,
and walk on water to Super Tuesday victories.

Trump said one thing that rang the most true,
when it came to Rubio and Cruz at the debate.

Trump looked at them both and said,
"If I can't beat Hillary, 
the two of you certainly won't, and don't stand a chance."

He is correct on that issue.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 02-27-2016

Quote:The Donald's Odds Against Hillary

[Image: picture-5.jpg]
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/26/2016 23:40 -0500

Submitted by Patrick Buchanan via Buchanan.org,
In a Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump race – which, the Beltway keening aside, seems the probable outcome of the primaries – what are the odds the GOP can take the White House, Congress and the Supreme Court?
If Republicans can unite, not bad, not bad at all.
Undeniably, Democrats open with a strong hand.
There is that famed “blue wall,” those 18 states and D.C. with a combined 242 electoral votes, just 28 shy of victory, that have gone Democratic in every presidential election since 1988.
The wall contains all of New England save New Hampshire; the Acela corridor (New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland); plus Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois and Wisconsin in the Middle West; and the Pacific coast of California, Oregon, Washington – and Hawaii.
Changing demography, too, favors the Democrats.
Barack Obama carried over 90 percent of the black vote twice and in 2012 carried over 70 percent of the Hispanic and Asian votes. These last two voting blocs are the fastest-growing in the USA.
A third Democratic advantage is simple self-interest.
Half the nation now receives U.S. government benefits – in Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, welfare, student loans, rent subsidies, school lunches and Earned Income Tax Credits, etc.
Folks who rely on government benefits are unlikely to rally to a party that promises to cut government. And as half the nation pays no income tax, these folks are unlikely to be thrilled about tax cuts.
Bernie Sanders, who promises free college tuition and making Wall Street and the 1 percent pay for it, knows his party.
While these realities of national politics would seem to point to inexorable Democratic dominance in coming decades, there are worms in the apple.
First, there is the strangely shrunken and still shrinking Democratic leadership base. As the Daily Caller reports, under Obama, Democrats have lost a net of more than 900 state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 U.S. House and 13 Senate seats. Such numbers suggest a sick party.
Republican strength on Capitol Hill is again as great as it was in the last years of the Roaring ’20s.
Second, due to Trump, viewership of the Republican debates has been astronomical – 24 million for one, 23 million for another.
The turnout at Trump rallies has been unlike anything seen in presidential primaries; and what’s more, the GOP voter turnout in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada set new records for the party.
Yet voter turnout for the Clinton-Sanders race has fallen, in every contest, below what it was in the Clinton-Obama race in 2008.
Bernie’s millennials aside, the energy and excitement has been on the Republican contest, often a sign of party ascendancy.
Not only would Trump at the top of the GOP ticket assure a huge turnout (pro and con), he is the quintessence of the anti-Washington, anti-establishment candidate in a year when Americans appear to want a wholesale housecleaning in the capital.
As a builder and job creator, Trump would surely have greater cross-party appeal to working-class Democrats than any traditional Republican politician. Moreover, when Bernie Sanders goes down to defeat, how much enthusiasm will his supporters, who thrilled to the savaging of Wall Street, bring to the Clinton campaign?
This is the year of the outsider, and Hillary is the prom queen of Goldman Sachs. She represents continuity. Trump represents change.
Moreover, on the top Trump issues of immigration and trade, the elites have always been the furthest out of touch with the country.
In the 1990s, when Bill Clinton fought the NAFTA battle, the nation rebelled against the deal, but the establishment backed it. When Republicans on Capitol Hill voted for most-favored-nation status for China, year in and year out, did Republican grass roots demand this, or was it the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and Business Roundtable?
On immigration, where are the polls that show Middle Americans enthusiastic about increasing the numbers coming? Where is the majority demanding amnesty or open borders?
The elites of Europe are as out of touch as America’s.
Angela Merkel, Time’s Person of the Year in 2015, is at risk of being dumped in 2016 if she does not halt the next wave of Middle Eastern refugees who will be arriving on Europe’s shores when the seas calm in the spring in the Aegean and the Mediterranean.
If we believe the immigration issue Trump has seized upon is explosive here, look to Europe. In the Balkans and Central Europe, even in Austria, the barriers are going up and the border guards appearing.
Mass migration from the Third World to the First World is not only radicalizing America. It could destroy the European Union. Anger over any more migrants entering the country is among the reasons British patriots now want out of the EU.
America is crossing into a new era. Trump seems to have caught the wave, while Clinton seems to belong to yesterday.
A note of caution: This establishment is not going quietly.

Quote:The Hill: Did Christie Just Spark ‘Draft Romney’ Move?
Sheep
 in your Flipping dreams . Lol ..
Tp ...

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 02-27-2016

Without doubt, Trump has sparked more general interest in a POTUS election than perhaps anyone in this country since Lincoln. The implications of who will become the next President are monumental.
We either begin to rise from the ashes of the Obama Presidency, and become great again, or we continue this tail spin from which we may never recover.
The next election cycle, or by the one after that, we will see not just the next generation of young voters becoming dominate in the process, but a whole different mindset of materially different value systems from those that have been the historical foundation of this country's strength.
I for one would like to see that rot delayed as long as possible.