The Hidden Mission Forum
Next President of the United Fates of America - Printable Version

+- The Hidden Mission Forum (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Straight Talk on Anomalous Topics (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tell us about it... (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Next President of the United Fates of America (/showthread.php?tid=6821)

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-03-2016

FSB:
On Rubio:

Quote:I dunno who talked him into dropping down to take the LOW ROAD, 
but I think it hurt him now, 
and could come back to haunt in years to come! 
He does not come off well as a comedian.

Yes, I mentioned this earlier.
Rubio is trying to out Trump, Trump.
Some of it is actually funny if you have watched Rubio,
but you hit the nail on the head.

Quote:He had been the most Presidential appearing of the whole group

But now he is a comedian, and everybody that liked him,
liked him more for the presidential appearances you mentioned.
I think it turned off a lot of his support.
Rubio was supposed to be "above Trump".

I think that Rubio realized that his game is basically lost,
especially with the Florida polls,
so he has played into the Mitt Rotney push,
and he is spending the rest of his finances just to trash Trump.

I see military top hats coming out against Trump,
one even saying they would disobey Trump on the water boarding issue.

Well, both Cruz and Rubio support that.

So this is a grand hypocrisy of desperation by the Republican establishment.
If Trump were to lose the delegate counts fair and square,
then that is democracy.
What the Establishment is doing, borders on something that Chavez in Venezuala would have done.
Rotney reminds me of the little pimp in North Korea.
The entire attack infrastructure by the Establishment is a fascist attack,
and to them, it is the hell with voter democracy.

They consider the millions of people that voted for Trump,
to be ill informed dummies that were conned.
That will not sit well with those voters. 

Good comment FSB.

Trump!

Rofl

Counters Rubio' jabs,

"see the big hands ... they match the big dick!"

Rubio is a dick,
he is failing thus far.

Kasich ... disavows ... Rotney.
He is far outshining Rubio.

Man the moderator embarrrassed Rubio,
how many jobs did you create?

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-03-2016

Amazingly, Trump is holding his own very well thus far.
Kasich is playing the independent candidate separated from the cat fight.
He is doing well in that regard.

a ship is sinking on the immigration issue, Rubio is on float alert.

Kasich is doing well by staying away from the blame game.
If this goes well for Trump tonight,
a Trump Kasich ticket might be a good ticket after all.

"Rubio couldn't be elected dog catcher"  Rofl

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-04-2016

Cruz had his good moment with the Detroit manufacturing response.
They sure let him go on for a long time on that one.

Kasich,
"gotta love one another"  ... 
{you could hear late 60's love songs in the background for about 3 seconds}

Cruz pontificating endlessly.

Rubio and guns ... the FOX moderators are feeding him a bone of survival with that question.
Too easy to make money on that one.

Cruz's repeated references to Trump supporting Carter or Kerry or whatever Demo,
became over glaringly repetitive and he began to look like he was leaning on that issue 
because he didn't have much else to offer.

Rubio clowning with the "He's very flexible" jab {at Trump}
was humorous but he looks like Mr. Snoid doing it.

Rubio is Mr. Snoid:
[Image: Creme-de-crumb.jpg]

Kasich:
"arm Ukraine with tactical defensive weapons"

Lol

Trump kicked ass Whip
in his answer to supporting whoever became the Republican candidate.

Rubio campaign is under water and sinking to the bottom.
Cruz did well,
Trump did well, especially at the end, he was excellent.

Kasich had a good night.
He came out of his Mr. Rogers crap well enough, and had good answers.

Mitt Rotney failed in trying to bait the debate into a bad outcome for Trump.

Gotta run for beer.
No toddies.

Trump won the debate by sheer tenacity and counter punching from every angle.
If you have to name a winner.
That is how I see it.
Rubio,
aka Mr. Snoid, buried himself.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 03-04-2016

There is more decorum displayed by Banana Republic candidates. Nothing like it in any of our lifetimes!

We know the commodity on the Dem side, but I am being badly disappointed by everything I'm seeing on the GOP side now. What we see is without precedent.

OK, for those who give little weight to what I'm about to say, I understand, but it is really like watching the hand of God being withdrawn from this land at every level. I'm afraid the cup is full.
"Mene mene tekel upharsin"

Daniel 5:25-31English Standard Version (ESV)

25 And this is the writing that was inscribed: Mene, Mene, Tekel, and Parsin. 26 This is the interpretation of the matter: Mene, God has numbered[a] the days of your kingdom and brought it to an end; 27 Tekel, you have been weighed[b] in the balances and found wanting;

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-04-2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6QwySsm-M&app=desktop
Gingrich: Establishment Scared of Trump Because He "Didn't Belong to the Secret Society"

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 03-04-2016

Well
I wasn't gonna watch the debate last night 'cause I don't drink anymore and I knew I'd want one if I watched.
I watched a re-cap last night and this morning...and Jan is at the store getting me a small bottle of Gin just now.
I knew it. I knew it!

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-04-2016

Debate made me think of the "Jerry Springer " show influence on politics .

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-06-2016

Cruz took a couple more states,
Rubio is the fading comedian,
and Trump took two states as well on Saturday,
and he got a lot mroe delegates in the count than Cruz on Sat. 

Time for Rubio to drop out.
the question then is:
if Rubio drops,
where do his votes go?
Unlikely that they would go to Trump in any quantities.

Cruz and especially Kasich will get to feed on that contingent more so IMO.

Bye bye Little Marco.
You will mnot win Florida, and you are funny on stage,
but it isn't preceived as a comedian,
it is viewed as a Mr. Snoid on stage.

Only Trump can do what Trump does.
Cruz however is smart enough to let Rubio slop his campaign into a comic side show,
while Cruz maintains a steady composure without the comedy act Rubio thought he needed.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-06-2016

https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/videos/10154108339971336/

Fox News

"You're so offended by Trump's language but not Barack Obama's condemnation of those who cling to God and guns."

In tonight's opening statement, Judge Jeanine Pirro slammed Mitt Romney for his speech against Donald J. Trump.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-06-2016

http://libertyfight.com/2016/Trump-we-have-a-divided-country-the-hatred.html
Quote:As violence broke out directly behind Donald Trump at his rally in Orlando, Florida, yesterday, Trump stopped his speech and walked towards the protesters.
Trump watched the scuffle with particularly keen interest, pointing at it. The protesters involved flipped off Trump as they shouted at him.
After the people were removed, an apparently subdued Trump came back to the microphone and said,
"You know, we have a divided country folks."
"We have a terrible president who happens to be African-American. There has never been a greater division, just about, then what we have right now."
"The hatred, the animosity. I will bring people together. I'm gonna bring people together. You watch."
Watch the video below:

Quote:Democratic Presidential Candidate Jim Webb Says He Won't Vote For Clinton, Might Vote Trump

[Image: picture-5.jpg]
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/05/2016 12:03 -0500

Submitted by Mike Krieger via Liberty Blitzkrieg blog,
By nominating Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party is handing over the presidency to Donald Trump.
This is a sentiment I’ve been repeating consistently over the past several weeks, and one that has yet to be truly appreciated by most people. There continues to be extreme denial amongst those who want “anyone but Trump” in recognizing that Trump is exactly what you’ll get by nominating a corrupt, Wall Street puppet under FBI investigation with more baggage than American Airlines. It’s obvious to those of us who have a sense of the national mood why this is the case, but remains beyond the grasp of those who are either a part of the status quo or depend on it for their financial survival.
Up to this point, I’ve been going on personal interactions with friends as well as interviews with voters to conclude that a significant number of Sanders supporters will simply not “fall in line” and vote for Hillary in November. While this is interesting in its own right, what has really surprised me is the number of people who have maintained they might vote for Trump if Sanders doesn’t get the nomination. Conventional wisdom would say this is impossible, but what many voters seem to want more than anything else in 2016 is to burn the status quo to the ground.
It’s one thing for voters to publicly express such sentiments, it’s a whole other ballgame when a former 2016 Democratic Party candidate does so. Yet that’s exactly what happened earlier today on the “Morning Joe show. It appears Jim Webb isn’t “Ready for Hillary.”

The Washington Post reports:
Quote:In an interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Reagan administration veteran-turned-Democratic senator from Virginia turned short-term presidential candidate Jim Webb said twice that he could not support Hillary Clinton if she won the Democratic nomination for president.

“No, I would not vote for Hillary Clinton,” Webb said.

Pressed on whether he would vote for Donald Trump, Webb said he was “not sure” but had not ruled it out.

“It’s nothing personal about Hillary Clinton, but the reason Donald Trump is getting so much support right now is not because of the, you know, ‘racists,’ etc. and etc.,” Webb said. “It’s because a certain group of people are seeing him as the only one who has the courage to say, ‘We’ve got to clean out the stables of the American governmental system right now.’ If you’re voting for Donald Trump, you might be getting something very good or very bad. If you’re voting for Hillary Clinton, you’re going to get the same thing. Do you want the same thing?”
That last part of his statement is downright shocking, yet speaks a lot of truth. Jim Webb’s logic is sound and reflects the type of questioning that will be endlessly percolating through the minds of tens of millions of voters come November.
There’s no question about the type of president Hillary Clinton will be. She will coddle Wall Street (and bail them out again if necessary), while pushing a neocon foreign policy abroad. It’s not an exaggeration to say that a vote for Hillary means a vote for oligarchy at home and murder abroad. This is merely an inconvenient truth the Democratic establishment wishes to pretend doesn’t exist. Jim Webb understands this, which is why he says he won’t vote Hillary.
But what about his other observation: “If you’re voting for Donald Trump, you might be getting something very good or very bad.” The very bad angle is obvious. I’ve personally written multiple articles articulating the dangerous side of Trump, but Webb also says “very good.” How could he come to such a conclusion?
Let’s answer that question by revisiting excerpts from a post I published in February titled, The REAL Donald Trump – A Fascinating Interview of the Man from 1990:
Quote:Trump believes in winning, and he thinks he and America are one in the same. In that sense, I genuinely believe that as President he would do what he thinks is best for America. In that sense, he’s not the typical detached, corrupt, greedy, globalist U.S. President we’ve become so accustomed to. This is precisely what his supporters are picking up on and why they love him.

From this angle alone, he might actually have the chops to be a very good President. This is because for a man with his disposition, being President might still not be enough of an accomplishment. His ego will require that history remember him not just as a billionaire and President, but as the man who “Made America Great Again.” The ultimate motivator for a man who never rests until he gets what he wants. So it’s true that he really wouldn’t be unduly influenced by billionaires and large corporations if he felt they were getting in the way of his making America great (and himself greater). Those are the positives.
Of course, some of the things he thinks will “make America great” like punitive libel laws, censoring the internet, agreeing that the government can force Apple to create a backdoor, and more brutal torture would undoubtably do exactly the opposite. On the other hand, his opposition to phony trade deals, donor money in politics and ending the overall way things work in Washington D.C. are undoubtably positives.
A “very good” Trump presidency would mean that some of his more authoritarian and barbaric positions will be pushed to the wayside, while his tremendous will and force of personality can crush the rule of oligarchs for oligarchs and restore an economic future for the decimated middle class.
At the end of the day, there’s absolutely no way to tell which Trump you’re gonna get. So the real question may very easily come down to, should we take a gamble on someone who could be an ever worse fascist disaster, or do we maintain the current corrupt and destructive status quo? If Hillary Clinton is presented as the only alternative, I think a large number of Americans will be willing to gamble on Trump, for better or worse.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-05/democratic-presidential-candidate-jim-webb-says-he-wont-vote-clinton-might-vote-trum

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-07-2016

Quote:Civil rights leader Charles Evers, the brother of slain civil rights martyr Medgar Evers, has announced his support for Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump.

“I believe in him first of all because he’s a businessman. I think jobs are badly needed in Mississippi,” Evers said.

In response to allegations that Trump is a racist and that he had actively removed black students from one of his recent rallies, Evers said, “I haven’t seen any proof of him being a racist.”

“All of us have some racism in us. Even me,” he added.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/brother-of-slain-civil-rights-leader-medgar-evers-has-endorsed-donald-trump/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

[Image: 12799014_1699702793640576_57166785602299...e=5753FC75]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-07-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/idaho-pastor-who-led-prayer-at-ted-cruz-rally-shot-six-times/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Quote:The day after leading a prayer at a Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) rally in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, pastor Tim Remington was found shot as many as six times in the parking lot of his Altar Church.
Police identified Kyle Andrew Odom, 30, as a suspect in the case. Officials did not speculate on a motive, but did hold out the possibility that the shooting was connected to the pastor’s participation in the Ted Cruz political rally. Odom is being considered “armed and dangerous.”
“We’ve been waiting for somebody who represented God for a long time,” Remington said during the Cruz rally. “We are here to pray that God’s will be done.”
Now members of his church are asking for prayers for Remington as he fights to survive the gunshots, one of which was to his head.
“One of the bullets TRIED to enter the brain but stopped at the skull,” Remington friend Roger Crigger wrote on Facebook. “Emergency room [technicians] and [doctors] are calling this a miracle, I’m saying, by today’s worldly standards it IS a miracle.”
But some members of Altar Church wondered if the shooting was a result of Pastor Remington’s work with convicted drug addicts and other people from the streets.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-08-2016

[Image: 12472545_911341352320484_523116497303666...e=575FB823]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-08-2016

Trump is neck and neck with Kasich in Michigan right now, leading by 132 votes.
Little Marco is toast.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-09-2016

[Image: 10273470_10156838558430354_3357419256618...e=575C6E10]

LilD

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - slidika - 03-09-2016

Wook,
Thanks for the link to Judge Pirro -- certainly seems to be a 'firebrand royale'.  I LIKE!   Cheers

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Mayito7777 - 03-09-2016

Trump grabbed Michigan, Mississippi and Hawaii

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/09/huffpos-grim-54-private-jets-at-meeting-to-stop-trump/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
HuffPo’s Grim: 54 Private Jets at Meeting to Stop Trump
Sheep
Lol.

Quote:by Joel B. Pollak9 Mar 20165,275
9 Mar, 2016 9 Mar, 2016
Huffington Post reporter Ryan Grim told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin on Tuesday that “something like 54 private jets” had arrived at an elite meeting of tech CEOs, GOP party insiders and big donors set on stopping Donald Trump before he wins the Republican nomination.
The meeting was the annual World Forum, an off-the-record conference hosted by the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), a leading Washington, D.C.-based conservative think tank. AEI has hosted the “secretive” event since 1982, but this year had a unique focus. Republican pundit Bill Kristol and former George W. Bush strategist Karl Rove were there, among others, including leaders of both the House and Senate.
Grim broke the story:
Quote:Billionaires, tech CEOs and top members of the Republican establishment flew to a private island resort off the coast of Georgia this weekend for the American Enterprise Institute’s annual World Forum, according to sources familiar with the secretive gathering.
The main topic at the closed-to-the-press confab? How to stop Republican front-runner Donald Trump.
Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended. So did Senate Majority Leader
Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY)

Quote:Nick Nichols
My God, if the billionaires would have put out as much effort to stop the election of Obama and really fight for the Republican Party as they are putting out to stop the election of Donald Trump, then they would not be in this situation now. The People are speaking and yelling... yet the powers with the money in their lofty palaces, are not hearing us.

Quote:Cody Sewell
You think that resistance against doubling the minimum wage is about a hamburger? Will they double your grandparents' Social Security? Will they double your parents pension? Will they double your salary and home value? Will they double your 401k? 2% of full time workers make minimum wage. If we raise minimum wage to $15, 46% of Americans will suddenly be making minimum wage.

http://reagangirl.com/oregon-candidate-exposes-social-economic-catastrophy-caused-by-federal-control-in-josephine-county/
Quote:February 26, 2016
An Open Letter to Presidential Candidates from Josephine County, Oregon
By Toni Webb, candidate for Commissioner of Josephine County
TO: Candidates running for President of the United States
This letter is to inform you of the struggles faced by the people of Josephine County, Oregon, due to ongoing problems with the federal government’s control of our public land, including our once-productive forests. Bad policies and misguided management by federal agencies such as the Environmental Protection Agency, U.S. Forest Service and the Bureau of Land Management, have left our rural county economically and socially devastated. I hope that you, as candidates for President of the United States, will seriously consider why the effort to transfer the ownership and control of public lands back to western states, like Oregon, is so critical to our survival.
I am from Josephine County, Oregon.
Because of federal land-taking, we now have a broken county with a median household income less than the State of Mississippi.  My father owned a sawmill here in the 1940’s; anyone who wanted to work could easily find a job. In the 1960’s, Josephine County had 53 sawmills; the revenue for Public Safety was around $18 million per year. Josephine County, Oregon, has relied on the use of our natural resources for Public Safety, Education, and necessary Public Projects. We now live under the constant threat of having to close the jail; and this July we will receive our last congressional subsidy of $4.3 million. Use of our resources has declined to the point that we are now an impoverished county largely dependent on welfare and government social services.
Earlier this month—the last remaining sawmill in our county closed indefinitely because they could not get enough logs to fill orders. We’ve gone from 19 sheriff’s patrols to a budget for only three patrols by this summer. Our County government laid off 127 people in 2012; 90 of those people were in the Sheriff’s Department.
All promises from the Federal government to Josephine County have been broken.  The government has not honored its commitment in the 1937 O&C Act, and the Bureau of Land Management and the Forest Service have incrementally reduced the timber harvests for two decades.
The BLM and Forest Service close vital roads throughout the county, so that we can’t put out forest fires. Those agencies then refuse to let us log the burnt areas and derive some income from the catastrophe. Management of our lands by Washington, DC, has proved to be a disaster to our county, both in terms of revenue for necessary services and in terms of modern forest management practices for sustainability.1
The EPA runs roughshod over our private and public lands; overly-zealous environmental activists derive much of their income from government grants.  Environmental groups consistently portray logging as environmentally-destructive “clear-cutting”, when in fact, timber companies in Oregon are well-known for responsible, sustainable forest management.
With this loss of use of our land to generate revenue and provide jobs, come many of the predictable social problems, as indicated below: drug abuse, health problems, rise in student dropout rates, children living in poverty, increased homelessness, and reliance on welfare subsidies. This is the result of not having control and benefit of our county land.
Poverty in Josephine County has reached the point that we cannot pass a property tax levy to fund public safety.  Having barebones public safety negatively impacts our ability to retain and attract businesses and qualified workers.
We would appreciate having the support of our presidential candidates for the transfer of our lands from federal mismanagement. We need your help to prevent further loss and to reverse the losses that have plunged our county into poverty.  No matter which candidate emerges from the Presidential race, we will be looking to support the candidate who will be in favor of transferring the control of public lands to the states.  If you want to restore the promise of America, start with Josephine County and help us help ourselves.
Thank you and Best Wishes,
Toni Webb
Josephine County, Oregon
IMPORTANT FACTS
Josephine County, Oregon, population:  84,000   Area: 1,642 sq. miles
68% of Public Land is controlled by the Federal Government
[Image: josephine1-300x174.jpg]
Outmigration of younger population, who cannot find work.
Influx of seniors, largely from out-of-state, attracted by the low property tax ($.58 per thousand in the county, outside the City of Grants Pass).
-24% of the county population is over 65 years old.
-30% of children in Josephine County live in poverty; 20% of adults 18-64 live below the poverty line.
-65% of the children eligible for free/reduced cost lunches.
-Increased homelessness and reliance on welfare subsidies.
Drug abuse – #1 in Oregon for Rx drug abuse (seniors selling Opioids to supplement income). Rampant heroin, methamphetamine drug use. Approximately 125 babies born each year at hospital with drug addiction.
High school dropouts – 30-36% dropout rate throughout county. Misuse of funds allocated to school district. Dropout rate has not changed in 30 years.
Unemployment – 11%, estimated to be 20% in 18-30 age group. Rise in young people working part-time and growing marijuana.
Largest % employers: schools, health care, and social assistance.
County Health Ranking: 29th out of 33 counties in Oregon. High level of obesity-44% of adult population has chronic high blood cholesterol. 23% of children, grades 1-3, have rampant tooth decay; 62% of lower income children have at least one cavity.
[Image: josephine2-300x147.jpg]
Reposted by Reagangirl.com  2/26/16

[Image: 12832526_1148134128578277_91725101774535...e=5794DBFE]

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/03/08/president-obama-just-gave-500-million-of-your-money-to-un-green-fund/

Quote:President Obama just gave $500 million of Your Money to the UN Green Fund
Eric Worrall / 21 hours ago March 8, 2016
[Image: obama_un.jpg?w=720]
Guest essay by Eric Worrall
Tyrants and dictators, shady international arms dealers, brutal leaders of broken, basket case nations like President for Life Robert Mugabe, will be celebrating today; President Obama just transferred $500 million of US Taxpayer’s money into the new UN Climate Fund.
According to The Guardian;
Quote:Obama administration pays out $500m to climate change project
The first chunk of a $3bn commitment made at the Paris climate talks ‘shows the US stands squarely behind climate commitments’, the State Department said
The Obama administration has made a first installment on its $3bn pledge to help poor countries fight climate change – defying Republican opposition to the president’s environmental plan.
The $500m payment to the Green Climate Fund was seen as critical to shoring up international confidence in Barack Obama’s ability to deliver on the pledges made at the United Nations’ climate change conference in Paris in late 2015.

Administration officials said the initial $500m payment to the Green Climate Fund demonstrated that Obama would follow through on the promises of last December’s Paris climate agreement – despite February’s setback at the supreme court and threats by Republican presidential candidates to dismantle Obama’s agenda.
“Today, the United States provided a $500m grant to the Green Climate Fund,” a state department official said. “This grant is the first step toward meeting the president’s commitment of $3bn to the GCF, and shows that the United States stands squarely behind our international climate commitments.”
Read more: http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/mar/07/obama-administration-pays-out-500m-to-climate-change-project
$500 million is only a drop in the ocean, compared to the FY 2016 $22 trillion total US public debt. However, given the severe and rapidly worsening state of US government finances, a more productive use of the President’s remaining time in office, might be to find ways to cut expenditure, instead of thinking up new ways to give federal money away to people who hate America.
UPDATE by Anthony: Uh, oh.
State Dept defiant on $500M to UN climate fund: ‘Did Congress authorize the Green Climate Fund? No.’
Asked by Senator Cory Gardner if Congress approved the US State Department to divert $500 million to the United Nation’s Green Climate Fund, Deputy Secretary Heather Higgenbottom says: “Did Congress authorize the Green Climate Fund? No. […] We’ve reviewed the authority and the process under which we can do it, and our lawyers and we have determined that we have the ability to do it, and I pledge to you and to other members we’d be happy to provide that legal analysis and the additional details.”
Senate Foreign Relations Committee March 8, 2016

http://www.globalresearch.ca/democrats-cover-up-role-of-obama-administration-in-flint-water-crisis/5513112
Democrats Cover Up Role of Obama Administration in Flint Water Crisis

Quote:Democratic Party politicians and operatives descended on Flint before Tuesday’s Michigan primary hoping to exploit public anger over the water crisis to boost their electoral chances. The selection of the city as the venue for the March 6 debate between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton was designed to give the appearance that the Democrats were concerned with, and would seriously address, the disaster inflicted on the people of Flint over the last two years.
Both candidates sought to lay blame solely on the Republican governor, Rick Snyder, while concealing the role of state and local Democrats, including the state treasurer, the mayor, the emergency manager and the city council. They also said nothing about federal officials from Obama’s Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) who knowingly concealed the fact that the city was not treating its water supply with anti-corrosive agents and that lead levels in the water had made it toxic.
While making various demagogic statements, neither candidate offers any serious proposal to provide relief to the beleaguered residents. During the debate, LeeAnne Walters from Flint asked both candidates if they would require public water systems to replace lead pipes throughout the US if they were elected. Neither candidate would give a direct answer to the question.
Clinton replied, “We will commit to a priority to change the water systems and we will commit within five years to remove lead from everywhere,” referring to all lead sources, including paint and dust.
Walters, a key figure in exposing the consistent cover-up by water quality officials, told the Huffington Post on Monday, “I hated Clinton’s answer. To tell a Flint resident that we’ll handle this in five years is no different than what the city was telling us and what the state was telling us.”
The Flint mother noted that federal agencies, particularly the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), have been downplaying the importance of lead in drinking water for decades, focusing almost exclusively on lead in paint and dust. This attitude toward public water systems was a significant factor in the lead poisoning of Washington, DC from 2001 to 2005 and contributed to the culture within agencies tasked to protect drinking water safety that has been exposed in the Flint events.
“If you look at the numbers, most of the grants and funding go to lead paint, so to lump it all together is unacceptable,” Walters said.
Walters said Sanders’ response to her question—that the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) under his administration would monitor water safety—was “lame,” adding that this is what the EPA is already supposed to do.
Thousands of emails have emerged exposing the role of top employees at Michigan’s Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) in covering up the lack of proper treatment in Flint’s water leading to the spike in lead levels. A spate of resignations and firings in the department have occurred as a result.
While the Democrats denounced the Snyder administration, they have consistently given a pass to the EPA, with US Congressman Dan Kildee from Flint, for example, saying that claims that the EPA is equally as responsible as the MDEQ is a “false equivalency.”
In fact, the EPA played a key role in aiding and abetting the efforts by MDEQ and the Snyder administration to conceal the danger to the public. A March 5 article in the Detroit Free Press examines emails between MDEQ and EPA officials from February 25, 2015 through the end of 2015. The emails reveal that the EPA was well informed that Flint was in violation of federal safe drinking water regulations, and that the MDEQ was not only aware, but itself instigating Flint officials to falsify water testing.
The article dates exchanges starting on February 25, when

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 03-09-2016

I wish you guys would stop posting pictures of Obummer trying to look Sophisticated, or Presidential, and especially those that actually make him look black.
Oxymoron.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-10-2016

well, in all that ... the obvious is clear.

Hillary is vulnerable to any candidate against her,
she just lost Michigan to Sanders.

All the polls on Trump not being able to beat Clinton are unbelieveable.
They are as accurate as the polls which showed Clinton was handily winning over Sanders in Michigan,
prior to that state primary.

Little Marco was embarrassed today in Florida with CNN.
CNN covered his speech at a football stadium for 2000 and 200 showed up.

Bush is meeting with Rubio, Cruz and Kasich.
What a lame dog dropping another lame dog terd media event.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeb-bush-to-meet-with-cruz-kasich-and-rubio-before-thursdays-debate/

Republican Debate tomorrow night, Thursday night
looks like it is on CNN at 530.
Hope I get to see it.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Mayito7777 - 03-10-2016

It is disgusting what the Republican Party is doing to Trump, just appalling, as soon as this elections are over I am dropping my Republican party membership and I am going rogue/independent

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 03-10-2016

Mayito,
If Trump wins, you'll maybe want to vote for him again in four years.
Maybe his vice President in eight?

Can't imagine ever voting Dem again. They are way, way out there! But the sad part is the GOP is only a few election cycles behind them. Everything is shifting left, and it's all getting outrageous.

I am reminded of Rome, and Persia, and ancient Israel just before Babylon overthrew them.
Corrupt, licentious, without a moral compass from top to bottom.
We are not so far away from being ripe for the barbarians to plunder, nor possibly a civil war that kicks open the door for same.
It could come so much faster than any of us might imagine.
It may not be as I have always thought that.... "After us, the deluge"

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - slidika - 03-10-2016

Hey, FSB -- for a moment there I thought Obama was taking a catnap during some kind of rebuttal process to whatever he had proposed . . .  Sleepy

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-10-2016

LilD
http://www.reelnewsnetwork.com/sauron-endorses-donald-trump-for-president/
Quote:Trump refuses to disavow the Dark Lord’s support, stirring controversy
MORDOR — Sauron, the fallen Maia best known for engulfing Middle-Earth in two apocalyptic wars, has endorsed real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump for president of the United States. This comes as to shock to those who thought that Sauron was destroyed at the end of the Third Age.
Though Sauron’s power greatly diminished after the destruction of The One Ring, a fragment of his broken spirit has endured for millennia, and still lurks beneath the ruins of Barad-dûr (present-day Gadsden, Alabama). The Dark Lord is currently not powerful enough to assume a physical form, but still has the presence of mind to follow the Republican presidential primaries.
“Donald Trump is the only candidate who can fulfill my vision for the future,” Sauron said Saturday night in an omnipresent, ethereal whisper. “Just as I spread darkness and suffering across Middle-Earth, so shall Trump bring darkness to Middle America.”
In many ways, Trump is a natural choice for Sauron. During his tenure as the Dark Lord of Mordor, Sauron enacted or supported numerous controversial policies, including the expansion of torture, the murder of Rohirrim families, and the deportation of 12 million dwarves.
When asked about Sauron on NBC’s Meet the Press, Trump seemed hesitant to distance himself from the evil necromancer. “I don’t think the American people want me to dismiss every Dark Lord before I have a chance to learn more about them,” said Trump. “I just don’t know anything about Sauron or his dark legion of orcs, trolls, and Nazgûl; I need to do more research.”
Trump’s refusal to disavow Sauron’s support has sparked huge backlash from pundits and fellow presidential candidates, who claim that Trump is himself a lieutenant of the Dark Lord. The Republican frontrunner took to Twitter to refute this claim: “Definitely not a follower of Sauron. The palantír in Trump Tower lobby is for decoration only — not for communicating with dark lords!”

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 02:51 PM)slidika Wrote: Hey, FSB -- for a moment there I thought Obama was taking a catnap during some kind of rebuttal process to whatever he had proposed . . .  Sleepy

???
I am particularly slow today?
I'm not following?

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-10-2016

Candidates Intro .... Rubio and Trump do not shake hands,
and at least Cruz and Trump did.

CNN is trying to sedate the debate audience,
with rumors of the candidates toning down the rhetoric.

Rubio trying to explain the Disney Florida jobs / immigration issue was laboroius.
Too much legal jargon mixed with "if I did it my way".

Kasich was much better, and Trump was quite clear and interesting on the issue.
Cruz is trying to be the papal candidate preaching to the choir.

The Republican debate candidates are on sedatives  Lol
no sparks no heat

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-11-2016

I am trying over the last few weeks to figure out Cruz ... 
who does he remind me of ?

He is up there on the debate stage,
acting out his answers like he is Orson Welles in a Hollywood movie religious oratory.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-11-2016

[Image: 12799131_1593439877564119_26011115561128...e=5754B782]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-11-2016

Rubio had a good night, but he certainly won't win Florida with it.
He might save his career somewhere along the line,
by doing what he did tonite,
going back to being Marco Rubio from the heart, at least in the eyes of his followers. 

Ted "Orson Welles" Cruz is just too theatrically disengenuous.

Trump fumbled somewhat on the Israel issue,
but it wasn't anything that harmful.
Other than that he had good enough comebacks at Cruz, 
who was the prime Trump attacker.
Cruz is failing with the repetitive mantra ... "Trump ... Is the system"
Worn shoe soles on that one.

Kasich would be a good asset in the new administration.
He should back Trump, if Trump beats him in Ohio.

[Image: Loretta-LynchHillaryGlobalWarming.jpg]

http://observatorial.com/2016/03/08/edward-snowden-global-warming-is-an-invention-of-the-cia/#
EDWARD SNOWDEN: “GLOBAL WARMING IS AN INVENTION OF THE CIA”

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/condi-rice-2016-the-most-ridiculous-trial-balloon-ever/
Condi Rice 2016: The Most Ridiculous Trial Balloon Ever

Politico reports on what may be the most ridiculous trial balloon of this election and maybe of all time:

A group of Republican donors and strategists has been working to persuade former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to make an independent bid for president, according to a memo outlining the plan obtained by POLITICO Florida.

I can’t believe Rice would be foolish enough to entertain this for even a moment (the report says she is “reluctant,” and well she should be), but it speaks volumes about the incompetence and terrible political judgment of these “donors and strategists” that they think putting George W. Bush’s former National Security Adviser and Secretary of State forward as a presidential candidate is a good idea. Not only would Rice have all of the baggage from the previous administration, including the Iraq war most of all, but she also has a reputation of having been exceptionally bad at her jobs in the Bush administration. In addition to having no experience in elected office and never having run for any office, Rice has no major accomplishments from the Bush years that she can cite as proof that she should be president. She is linked to many of the most high-profile foreign policy failures of the Bush era, and as Bush’s foremost adviser on foreign policy she understandably bears some significant responsibility for those failures. It’s as if her supporters went looking for a candidate unacceptable to almost every constituency in America.

While her boosters are touting her favorability numbers