The Hidden Mission Forum
Next President of the United Fates of America - Printable Version

+- The Hidden Mission Forum (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Straight Talk on Anomalous Topics (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tell us about it... (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Next President of the United Fates of America (/showthread.php?tid=6821)

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-17-2016

https://today.yougov.com/news/2016/03/14/trump-rises-national-support-rubio-falls-and-carso/

Quote:Showing little sign of a "ceiling", Donald Trump has only grown in support with the exit of Ben Carson and Marco Rubio's collapse
Follow @YouGovUS on twitter and stay up to date with the latest news and results  Follow
In the last two weeks, Republican frontrunner Donald Trump has won more delegates in primaries and caucuses, even while his opponents have launched new attacks and questions have been raised about his supporters.  The week’s Economist/YouGov Poll finds Trump still at the top of GOP voters’ preference with a wider lead, while Florida Senator Marco Rubio seems most damaged by the two weeks of attacks and counter-attacks.
This is the first time Trump has garnered the support of a majority of Republican primary voters nationwide. YouGov's February 24-27 survey marked his previous high, at 44% support.
[Image: GOPnational1085074.png]
Two weeks ago, the national Economist/YouGov Poll showed Rubio and Texas Senator Ted Cruz battling for second place behind Trump, in a field which still included retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson (who has since endorsed Trump).  This week, Rubio is battling Ohio Governor John Kasich for last place, with half the support Republican voters give to Cruz.  He is behind both Cruz and Kasich when Republican voters are asked for their second choice.  And only 19% of Republican voters would be enthusiastic about a Rubio nomination (in contrast, half would be enthusiastic if Trump were the nominee).
Rubio is the least liked of all the remaining GOP candidates.  His favorable rating among Republican primary voters has dropped nine points from what it was two weeks ago; his unfavorable rating has jumped eleven points in the same period.  Every other remaining contender, including Kasich, receives better ratings. 
[Image: kathy2.png]
42% of Republican primary voters say they have become less favorable towards Rubio, based on what they have heard about him lately, more than say that about any of the other GOP candidates.
[Image: kathy3a.png]
This poll was conducted mostly before this weekend’s series of protests and arrests at Donald Trump rallies in places like Chicago, Dayton, Ohio and Kansas City.  Their full impact on opinion – if any -- can’t be measured in the poll.
Kasich’s ratings are particularly strong this week.  He gained five points among Republican primary voters in favorability compared with the last Economist/YouGov Poll.  Among the public overall, slightly more people like Kasich than dislike him.  Those national ratings are better than those Americans give any of the other Republicans (for comparison, 61% of Americans have an unfavorable view of Trump).  Kasich scores better with Democratic primary voters than any other GOP candidate (and if Democratic voters could choose the GOP nominee, Kasich would be the frontrunner). 
Trump, who is the clear GOP frontrunner (74% of Republican primary voters expect him to be the nominee), still has a way to go to win over the supporters of his GOP opponents.  About four in ten Republican voters don’t think Trump cares about people like them, and believe he cares more about himself than the country.  A third are dubious about his plans for the economy, think he is not honest and trustworthy, and say he isn’t ready to be Commander-in-Chief. 
[Image: kathy3b2.png]
It’s among these groups that Trump’s opponents do well, though relatively few supporters of Rubio, Cruz and Kasich say their vote is mostly a negative one, against the other candidates.
What separates Trump voters from those supporting other candidates is the importance of the issue of immigration.  While Republican voters generally think the economy is the country’s most important issue, no matter whether they are for or against Trump, Trump’s supporters are nearly five times as likely as supporters of other candidates to say immigration is the issue that matters most to them.   But Trump’s brashness may be more important than his issue positions.  The most important reason people support Trump, chosen by both Trump supporters and opponents in the party, is that he is not politically correct. 
[Image: kathy4.png]
Far fewer think it’s Trump’s immigration policy proposals. 
[Image: kathy5.png]
However, one in five Republican supporters and opponents think none of the options offered explains support for Trump.  As for their personal support, shaking up politics is most important for Trump voters; policy proposals and honesty matter most to supporters of the other three.
Despite Trump’s big lead, Republicans are less sure than Democrats are that they will have a nominee before the July conventions.  Just 46% think that will happen, although Trump voters are much more likely to think the nomination will be wrapped up before July.  But if Trump should win, whenever that happens, Republican voters, including those supporting other candidates, want the establishment to support him. 
Full poll results can be found here and topline results and margin of error here. 

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 03-17-2016

Watching Hillary, I see something very unsettling.
She either has more Brass than most men could could display under like circumstances she has facing her, or the word has already come down to her that she has nothing to fear regardless of what may be found against her on any front.
I think the fix is in...and she knows it.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-17-2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQPI85SB8Mc
Trump Calls Out George Soros In New Ad

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-18-2016

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/krauthammer/
Quote:Charles Krauthammer finally admitted tonight that he was wrong when he laughing at Donald Trump six months ago.
The FOX News pundit has been one of Donald Trump’s leading GOP Beltway detractors.

Krauthammer: He’s demonstrated the ability to bring out people who aren’t regular voters, aren’t regular Republicans, and he could alter the map. I think Democrats who thought six months ago, who thought he was a joke, I thought he was a joke for a nominee for the Republican Party, and a lot of people thought as well. We were all wrong. So he has a capacity to appeal. So we have no way of knowing. But I do think Democrats are beginning to think that this is not a slam dunk and this guy he doesn’t play by the rules. He makes them up. And under a new set of rules she could lose to him.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-18-2016

FSB:

Quote:I think the fix is in...and she knows it.

The fix was in, but it is breaking down,
and she is starting to sense that.
Hillary is a crafty politician and she is facing someone who comes out of nowhere,
for the second time.
Obama was the Black Ace of Spades that surprised her, 
but Trump is the Joker wild card.
He has all aces in the hole.

She still has the upper hand, but it may not last.
The fix ... would have to quickie fixie Humpty Trumpty off his wall,
such that Whip
all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put Trumpty back together again.  Nonono

Catch my drift, Swift?

Trump won in Missouri.
All that Establishment nastiness by Rubio backfired badly for them.
Trump won by a hair,
and if Rubio had dropped out berfore this last Super Tuesday,
Cruz would have won Missouri.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-19-2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3498066/EPHRAIM-HARDCASTLE-Queen-refuses-return-London-meet-President-Obama.html
Quote:The Queen refuses to come to London to meet President Barack Obama next month. 
Instead, accompanied by his security circus, he’ll trundle to Windsor in his bomb-proof, seven-ton limo for lunch. 
He’s due to stand alongside the PM and urge Britain to stay in the EU. 
‘But he’d be well advised not to give a pro-EU sermon over lunch after the row about the Queen supporting Brexit,’ says my source.

Atta girl Queen !

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/promises-broken-obama-says-he-wont-endorse-anyone-endorses-Hillary
Promises Broken: Obama Says He Won’t Endorse Anyone, Endorses Hillary
By Robert Gehl 55 Comments

Doh
You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours . Follow the Money .. lol ...

Assimilated

Quote:Bruce Gavin

There you have it: Hillary will not be indicted.

The best we can hope for is a Trump presidency, and an attorney general that will go after Hillary like an illegal after a welfare check.

Sheep

VIDEO Uncovered Trump Interview From Over 25 Years Ago Will Shock A Lot of People
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOKi5YeNtRI

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-19-2016

lol
the immigration protestors have an entire major highway blocked in Arizona,
leading to the Trump rally.
Idiots!
They think that they are gaining in positive attention to their cause,
and they are just really pissing off far more people than they are gaining.
It just will make more people vote for Trump in Arizona,
that may have missed the vote.

Mitt Rotney says he will vote for Cruz in Utah.

Lol

Chicago Trump Rally: What Really Happened And How The Left Exposed Their True Form
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/03/16/chicago-trump-rally-what-really-happened-and-how-the-left-exposed-their-true-form/
Quote:This is a report on the Donald Trump rally from Markos, who was reporting live for Danger & Play Media. Follow Markos on Twitter here.
I’m sure most of you have heard the news, and seen the videos on the news. You may have a lot of questions, and want to see if what the media reported was accurate or not.
Well, I’ve got good news for you. I was there, and I will tell you exactly what I saw, and how it all went down.
Let’s first go over the details.

Quote:[b]Important Observations and Comments
[/b]

I just covered how the night went, from beginning to end. Now I’d like to comment on a few things that stood out, and what we learned that night.

Also, let me state this: I grew up in the Chicagoland area, and am very familiar with how things work there. I knew many friends that went to U.I.C., so I am familiar with the school, the area, and what kind of students attend there.

With that said-

1. These Were Not ‘Peaceful Protesters’

I have heard over and over in the Media that these were simply ‘Peaceful Protesters’ trying to make their voice heard.

This is a complete lie.

These protesters had a clear agenda: Disrupt, intimidate, silence, and attack anything and everyone pro-Trump.

There were plenty of parents there with their kids. There were high school kids, elderly folks, and many females trying to genuinely listen to what Donald Trump had to say.

I myself am in my 20’s and was taught growing up to respect people older than yourself (if anything because I wouldn’t want someone to treat my parents that way). These 18-20 somethings clearly did not; and had no problem harassing and intimidating people their own parents and grandparents age.

2. Most Of These Anti-Trump Protesters Were Bernie Sanders Supporters

The Media, new sites, and political pundits have tried to dismiss or deny this. 

But for anyone that was there, this much was clear:

Bernie Sanders signs were everywhere the protesters were.
[b]Whether they carried Bernie 2016 signs, had Sanders pins/t-shirts, or wrote Bernie Sanders on their home-made posters, his name was everywhere.

3. The Most Violent and Aggressive Anti-Trump Protesters Were Mexican and Hispanic

[/b]

Most of the protesters were White or Hispanic- it was about evenly split; with Blacks coming in third.

Note: Most of Hispanics in the Chicago area are Mexican; and many of them shouted that they were Mexican. 

But what was clear- the Mexican and Hispanics were the loudest and most aggressive out of the protesters. There were dozens of Mexican flags, signs, and pins in their ranks.

At one point a group of Mexican and Hispanics formed a chain in the middle of the street, holding signs and singing ‘, se puede’ which means ‘Yes, we can.’
Most of the protesters running up to, surrounding, and threatening the Trump supporters were the Mexican and Hispanics. The one who stole the Trump hat off of the girl was a Mexican protester.

4. Anti-Trump Protesters Despised Non-White Trump Supporters

While the protesters clearly targeted any and all Trump supporters, they seemed to have a special affinity for non-White Trump supporters.
The protesters saw these non-White Trump supporters as ‘traitors’; and would get extremely angry seeing them. We even saw 2 groups of Mexicans; Trump supporters holding up the Mexican flag, being verbally harassed by anti-Trump Mexican protesters arguing back and forth in Spanish.
Also, many black Trump supporters were verbally harassed and  confronted by many of the protesters. 
5. The Protesters Were Filled With Hate
The Media has reported and constantly lied that at the Trump rallies, the Trump supporters are the ones that are filled with hate.
Pardon my language, but this is complete bullshit.
The people who wanted to see Trump were your everyday people- lawyers, corporate workers, small business owners, laborers, etc. I did not see or hear any hateful things said by the Trump supporters.
But, the protesters had an aura of pure venom. 
While I felt completely safe (they did not say anything or mess with me), I was actually worried for some of the solo Trump supporters and older guys that they may be physically attacked and hurt.
These protesters 1:1 were not impressive, but they were like a pack of hyenas and had power through sheer advantage of numbers.
6. This Was An Attack and a Declaration of War Against Trump Supporters
If you were present, there is no way you would not come to see this as well:
The Left, and specifically Bernie Sander’s people, have declared war on all Trump supporters and sympathizers
They do not care what you have to say. They do not care about your rights of free speech. They do not care if they commit crimes and break the law.
They want every and all Trump supporters to shut up, stay silent, and submit to them.

Conclusion and Final Thoughts
The Left exposed their true form in Chicago. Whatever claim they still had of being “pro-free speech” and for human-rights was thrown right out the door.
After personally witnessing this historic event, it is clear that the Left is completely built on lies (not that most of us didn’t already know that), and that they are dangerous and a threat to personal freedom. 

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/03/16/chicago-trump-rally-what-really-happened-and-how-the-left-exposed-their-true-form/
Chelsea: Hillary Clinton Wants To Extend ObamaCare To Illegal Immigrants

By Robert Gehl —

[Image: 66885_10156899721695354_4863282563597855...e=578CE720]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-20-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/20/bolton-fbi-will-explode-if-hillary-not-indicted-over-email-scandal-due-to-politics/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Quote:Speaking in a radio interview on Sunday, John Bolton, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, stated he believes the FBI will “explode” if Hillary Clinton ultimately is not indicted for her email infractions due to what he described as politics triumphing over the legal system.
Bolton was being interviewed for “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and Philadelphia’s NewsTalk 990 AM.
Klein, who doubles as Breitbart’s Jerusalem bureau chief and senior investigative reporter, asked Bolton whether he thinks Clinton will ultimately be indicted for allegedly sending classified information

Isaiah 5:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Kalter Rauch - 03-21-2016

I've been seeing stories about Ted Cruz's facial expressions
causing misgivings (eg. eyebrows slanted up above nose
as body language for lying)...
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-fallible-mind/201601/why-ted-cruz-s-facial-expression-makes-me-uneasy

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Mayito7777 - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 03:08 AM)Kalter Rauch Wrote: I've been seeing stories about Ted Cruz's facial expressions
causing misgivings (eg. eyebrows slanted up above nose
as body language for lying)...
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-fallible-mind/201601/why-ted-cruz-s-facial-expression-makes-me-uneasy

Indeed I have the same problem with Cruz, I dont trust him, there is something iffy bout him.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-21-2016

from Kalter's link on Cruz

Quote:A Bush alumnus told The New York Times' Frank Bruni, 
“Why do people take such an instant dislike to Ted Cruz? 
It just saves time.” 

Former Senate Majority leader Bob Dole says, 
"Nobody likes him," while Rep. Peter King sees "malice" behind his visage. 

According toThe Washington Post, 
screenwriter Craig Mazin, Cruz's former Princeton roommate, 
calls him a "huge asshole," and "creepy." 

He's Tweeted, 
"Getting emails blaming me for not smothering Ted Cruz in his sleep in 1988." 

The distaste for Cruz extends well beyond the US: 

Germans say Backpfeifengesicht, 
meaning a face in need of a good punch.

Like I said earlier,
Cruz is like some kind of reincarnation of a Spanish Inquisition arch bishop.
It is hilarious that the Rep. Esatblishment has to choose between Cruz and Trump,
with Kasich,
bleeding votes from both Trump and Cruz.

Little Marco and Jeb are now junk yard dogs barking from behind a fence.

Cruz is one smart SOB.
Ted "Harvard 666" Cruz.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Mayito7777 - 03-21-2016

People are so afraid of Trump when they really need to be afraid of Cruz.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-21-2016

[Image: 535153_10154734145199899_111526106469756...e=5794DB7C]

Proud moment for el supremeo .
Assimilated

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-24-2016

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-bubble-will-burst-but-fed-is-waiting-for-politics-with-trump-lurking-around_03242016
The Bubble Will Burst, But Fed Is Waiting For Politics “With Trump Lurking Around”

Quote:It’s no conspiracy. The music will soon stop and the economy will take a big hit when the bubble bursts – even the timing has been chosen.
The Fed has been pumping easy money and buying time with future pain for years now, but the worm is turning. Only, the turn is taking a pause so as to avoid helping – yes – Donald Trump and his bid for the presidency.
SHTF just reported on the startling revelation that not only has quantative easing changed the financial landscape in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, but it has been directly responsible for a full 93% of market action since that time.
The Federal Reserve is a leviathan if there ever was one. Even its whispers float boats and sink ships. Easy credit has gone so far beyond the logical extremes, and the proverbial roadrunner has pointed out that we are all hanging out over a cliff.
Contracting the money supply (by raising interest rates) is the snap reaction, but it will hurt. So they are prolonging the pain in order to shift the blame and distract everyone from the real problem as much as possible.
Like everything else, it is now somehow Donald Trump’s fault. This time, because the Fed is a in a position where it supposedly “can’t” raise markets and stabilize the economy.
Via the New York Post:
Quote:Like it or not, the Federal Reserve will play a big role in this year’s presidential election.
The Fed last week pulled back on its economic outlook for 2016 and beyond. […]
The upcoming election and, especially, the surprising strength of Donald Trump also make it almost impossible for the Fed to boost rates. If Trump gets elected, the Fed will almost immediately be hit by audits that will reveal lots of secret, sinister things.
So Fed Chair Janet Yellen and her fellow central bankers can’t do anything — like raise the cost of money — that might slow the economy down and give Trump a better shot at winning the presidency.
[…]
But then the Fed gets boxed in by politics, especially because of Trump. Even though it eased policy in a controversial move right before the re-election of President Obama, the Fed will probably use the November election as an excuse to freeze policy until after the vote. It doesn’t want the economy to weaken or, worse, the stock market to tank.
Wow.
Sounds like the Fed, which so often claims not to be political, is admitting to the political weight of its station – which is, incidentally, private and quite powerful indeed over American life. The “politics” are over calls to make it accountable, a task which is apparently insurmountable and somehow detrimental to economic stability, itself a fragile ghost.
The Federal Reserve’s power over monetary policy and the power it derives from issuing currency to the nation at interest are at the heart of why former Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul has called for auditing and ultimately ending the Fed:
Quote:Allowing a secretive central bank to control monetary policy has resulting in an ever-expanding government, growing income inequality, a series of ever-worsening economic crises, and a steady erosion of the dollar’s purchasing power. Unless this system is changed, America, and the world, will soon experience a major economic crisis. It is time to finally audit, then end, the Fed.
Donald Trump, who has proven to be a lightning rod on all issues, has pointed out that Janet Yellen is likely holding off on raising rate because it is clear from basic policy dynamics that the massive recession that has built up like a puss-filled sore would burst, and in turn, Obama’s Administration would appear culpable for the decline.
Instead, Trump has charged, the Fed is putting that off in order to avoid giving his candidacy a boost – nevertheless, the recession is probably inevitable, and a clear result of Federal Reserve monetary policy.
Quote:Yellen is “keeping the economy going, barely,” Trump told The Hill. “The reason they’re keeping the interest rate down is Obama doesn’t want to have a recession-slash-depression during his administration.”
He added: “Janet Yellen is highly political and she’s not raising rates for a very specific reason: because Obama told her not to because he wants to be out playing golf in a year from now and he wants to be doing other things and he doesn’t want to see a big bubble burst during his administration.”
They’ve got everyone at gun point, but the gun is concealed, and they won’t let anyone looking in their pockets or question their moves.
‘Don’t anybody get political around here, or the economy gets it…’
The problem with gun control is that criminals don’t follow the laws, and the rest of the economy is totally disarmed and unable to do anything about the hostile actions of the nation’s central bank, save the few who have a bit of gold or silver to turn to. This is economic autocracy in action.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-25-2016

check the out political maneuvering by Cruz

http://www.wsj.com/articles/ted-cruz-gains-in-louisiana-after-loss-there-to-donald-trump-1458861959

Quote:Ted Cruz Gains in Louisiana After Loss There to Donald Trump
Donald Trump beat Sen. Ted Cruz earlier this month
in Louisiana’s Republican presidential primary, 

by 3.6 percentage points, 
but the Texan may wind up with as many as 10 more delegates from the state than the businessman.

Mr. Cruz’s supporters also seized five of Louisiana’s six slots 
on the three powerful committees 
that will write the rules and platform at the Republican National Convention 
and mediate disputes over delegates’ eligibility this summer in Cleveland.

The little-noticed inside maneuvering that led to this outcome in Louisiana 
is another dramatic illustration of the inside game 
that could have an outsize influence on the bitter race for the GOP nomination. 

A similar process played out three weeks ago in Coweta county, Georgia.

While Mr. Trump leads in winning primary and caucus elections, 
and has won more delegates, 
the Cruz campaign is proving superior at the arcane game 
of picking the people who will be the actual delegates to the convention, 
where they will help write the rules and ultimately choose the nominee.

That means that if Mr. Trump fails to reach the delegate threshold 

to claim the GOP nomination on the convention’s first ballot, 
committees dominated by Cruz supporters 
could work to block him from winning enough delegates 
to claim the nomination on any subsequent ballots.

Kay Kellogg Katz, 
a Trump supporter who sought unsuccessfully to win a position on a key panel at the convention, 
summarized the Trump campaign’s predicament this way: 
“I do not know Mr. Trump, 
I do not know his staff people. 
Quite frankly, we don’t have much of a campaign in Louisiana. 
All we have is voters.”

Hmm2

In other states, Trump supporters have missed out on the early process 
of becoming convention delegates because they are relatively inexperienced in the party processes. 
But in Louisiana, Mr. Trump won broad support among elected officials 
despite a bare-bones campaign infrastructure. 
Still, he has lagged behind on delegate selection.

With 20 states left to vote, Mr. Trump has won 739 delegates out of 1,237 
required to clinch the GOP nomination. 
He has to win about 55% of the remaining delegates to avoid a contested convention.

Stacking the convention and its committees with supporters is critical for Mr. Cruz, 

because a contested convention is his only viable path to the nomination. 
The Texan must win 85% of the remaining delegates to win outright,
 a highly unlikely scenario with many states awarding delegates proportionally.
Ms. Katz, who said she has attended every GOP convention since 1984, 
said the Cruz forces out-organized Mr. Trump’s campaign, 
whom she said showed no concern about helping their supporters win the committee slots.

Ed Brookover, the Trump official leading the campaign’s delegate team, 
said Thursday that he wasn’t aware that the Trump campaign
had been shut out of Louisiana’s committee slots.
He expressed optimism that “other spots where this is taking place,
we now have programs and plans in place 
to make sure that Mr. Trump’s supporters are getting to county, district and state conventions.”

Mr. Brookover added that
“the good news is that when we let Mr. Trump’s supporters know about these things, 
they are enthusiastic and go running to them.”

I fimally went and looked at all the nonsense about the ... wives ... Trump and Cruz

here are the Melania Trump hot shots from GQ

[Image: 1620]

[Image: 810]

ya!

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-melania-trump-knauss-first-lady-erections

Cruz sucks as he pretends to not have anything to do with the Melania Trump photos,
released by the SuperPac supporting Cruz.

Lyin' Ted,
turn about is fair play.
Heidi here,
is competing in Melania's birthday suits, while posing on Trump's jet as apprentice First Lady.

edit image
see next V post ...

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-25-2016

http://investmentwatchblog.com/ben-carson-rome-is-burning-and-nobody-cares-lets-just-go-to-the-coliseum-and-see-the-gladiators-fight/
Ben Carson: “Rome is burning and nobody cares. Let’s just go to the coliseum and see the gladiators fight.”

Rofl

I didn't know the tabloids exposed Ted Cruz affairs!
Backed by reporters from prominent newspapers.

Cruz sucks as he pretends to not have anything to do with the Melania Trump photos,
released by the SuperPac supporting Cruz.

Lyin' Ted,
turn about is fair play.
Heidi here,
is competing in Melania's birthday suits, while posing on Trump's jet as apprentice First Lady.

So my last image on the prior post is edited out and amended for that contingency.
Heidi looks much better now with the new hairdo and head repositioned properly,
on Melania's birthday suit shoulders. 
Second image is on the Trump jet as well. 
Heidi Ho looks good in a Melania birthday suit image!

Lyin' Ted.
Out fornicating with the devil's whores. Rofl

Lyin' Ted ... Not TrusTED.  Nonono

[Image: uHCYyrq.jpg]

Reefer

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-25-2016

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2016/03/did-rachael-maddow-stumble-last-year.html
Quote:Friday, March 25, 2016
Did Rachel Maddow Stumble Last Year Across a Key Piece of Evidence of Hush Money Paid in the #CruzSexScandal?

There is speculation that a Ted Cruz related SuperPAC may have paid hush money last year to the Carly Fiorina campaign to keep it from disclosing a Cruz sex scandal.

The speculation is the result of a just released National Enquirer story on alleged multiple sexual trysts of Ted Cruz outside his marriage.

Although National Enquirer blurred the pictures of the women allegedly involved, internet sleuths have been at work attempting to identify them.  One name emerging is Amanda Carpenter, though, she has denied any sexual involvement with Cruz.

However, a curious payment of $500,000 was made to the Fiorina campaign by a Cruz SuperPAC. There is now speculation that it may have been hush money to keep the Fiorina campaign from blowing open the Cruz sex scandal since Carpenter was employed at the Fiorina campaign at the time of the payment.

How curious was the payment? Last August, Rachel Maddow devoted an entire segment to reporting on the odd payment. Could she have stumbled on to a key piece of hush money evidence? 

Watch for yourself, this is truly remarkable.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-26-2016

Quote:Leslie Delbert Birch Jr.

Try to keep this in mind, Donald Trump did not steal your money. Donald Trump did not raise your taxes. Donald Trump did not quadruple the price of food. Trump is not stirring a race war. Trump did not leave any US soldiers in Benghazzi to be slaughtered and desecrated by Muslims. Trump did not send the US Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda. Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle East. Trump did not betray Israel. Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program. Trump did not give our military secrets to China. Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia. Trump did not shrivel our military, and betray our veterans. Trump did not cripple our economy. Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion dollars. Trump did not ruin our credit, twice. Trump did not double African American unemployment. Trump did not increase welfare to a record level for eight years. Trump did not sign a law making it legal to execute, and imprison Americans. Trump did not set free all of terrorists in Guantanamo bay. Trump did not steal your rights, violate US Constitutional law, or commit treason, hundreds of times.

Yet Trump is being ripped apart in the news, non stop.

Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton and the criminals occupying our government, are not.

The media is the Democratic Party.

Save our culture. Stop listening to them.
I copied this, do the same an get the word out. We wish our country back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dB3VXwD6X0
Still Report # 736 - Enquirer: 3 More Cruz Babes

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-27-2016

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/obama-dhs-secretary-illegal-aliens-effect-us-citizens/
Obama DHS Secretary: Illegal Aliens Are “In Effect” US Citizens
Jim Hoft Mar 25th, 2016 5:16 pm 143 Comments
Quote:Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson told an audience today that illegal aliens are “not going away” and are “in effect” US citizens.
And the DC elites wonder why Donald Trump is winning the Republican primary???
The Washington Examiner reported:

Quote:The nation’s top immigration officer said that the “11 million” undocumented aliens in the United States are “not going away,” are “in effect” citizens, and added that deporting the few the administration wants out is unpleasant.
Jeh Johnson, secretary of Homeland Security, told Harvard University students this week that the administration is focused on its plan to integrate illegals into America, despite the policy being tied up in court.
Johnson said that he plans to be in the front row of the Supreme Court April 18 when the case is discussed.
But in the meantime, he is making the case that the illegals here, estimated at a much higher 15.7 million by the Center for Immigration Studies, have essentially become American. The proof: They go to school, have licenses to drive, and can even practice law in California.
It’s almost as if this administration is hoping for a complete collapse of the United States.
Here is Secretary Johnson’s full remarks.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-27-2016

[Image: imageedit_335_5550713326.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-28-2016

Cruz the other day:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ted-cruz-national-enquirer_us_56f6a613e4b0a372181a17fa

Quote:“Donald Trump may be a rat, 
but I have no desire to copulate with him,” 
Cruz told reporters, 
a muddled reference to the expletive “ratfucking” — 
political slang for dirty tricks made famous in the Watergate chronicle All the President’s Men.

Ted Rat Fuck Cruz is full of dirty tricks.
Cruz is a modern day "Tricky Dick".

Derailing the Republican campaigns.
The SuperPac effort to trash Melania Trump with publication of her nudey photos,
has worked in casting both Trump and Cruz as feuding ... rat fucks ...

Cruz is coming out worse from this actually,
as seen in the replays of The View talk show on this subject:

from RealClearPolitics.com
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/25/the_view_on_cruztrump_wif_feud_was_sniveling_coward_line_believable.html

Quote:The View" co-host Jedediah Bila has lost respect for Donald Trump, 
over his consistent derogatory comments towards women, 
and she really connected with Ted Cruz's passionate defense of his wife 
from a picture Donald Trump retweeted of her. 

The other co-hosts didn't find Cruz to be as credible. 

see the image of the Trump tweet at the above link

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-28-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/27/donald-trump-ted-cruz-bought-the-rights-to-melanias-g-q-nude-photo/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Donald Trump: Ted Cruz ‘Bought the Rights’ to Melania’s G.Q. Nude Photo

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-29-2016

Quote:Heidi Cruz - Her Dark, Evil Record Revealed
Search The Record Yourself

By Pastor Lindsey Williams
3-27-16

Are you sure about your vote? . . . . double check this out.
Be certain to pass this to your readership...  Vital information.

HEIDI CRUZ: HER EVIL PAST IS NOW BEING REVEALED!
As the writer of this piece says, do your research by searching the internet.  Ted Cruz needs to address these allegations.
John W. Spring
While I am aware that Heidi Nelson Cruz apparently does suffer from deep depression, just after Hillary Rodham Clinton, she is the next person to be feared the most in this presidential race for 2016. Yes, I believe in common decency, but I also stand for the dignity of women, which means that they must be respected and treated equally even if it requires the truth.

In an article written by Jesse Byrnes for The Hill that was released today on March 25, 2016, under the title "Trump aide fulfills threat to "spill the beans" on Heidi Cruz", he reports on the recent interview on MSNBC that Steve Kornacki had with Katrina Pierson who is an aide for Donald Trump.

According to Katrina Pierson, "Spilling the beans is quite simple when it comes to Heidi Cruz. She is a [George W.] Bushoperative; she worked for the architect of NAFTA, which has killed millions of jobs in this country; she was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations who—in Sen. Cruz's own words, called "a nest of snakes that seeks to undermine national sovereignty"; and she's been working for Goldman Sachs, the same global bank that Ted Cruz left off of his financial disclosure. Heidi's entire career has been spent working against everything Ted Cruz says that he stands for."

According to the Council on Foreign Relations when Heidi Cruz was on the CFR-sponsored Independent Task Force on the Future of North America in 2004, she served at the White House under Dr. Condoleezza Rice as the Economic Director for the Western Hemisphere at the National Security Council as Director of the Latin America Office at the U.S Treasury Department, and as Special Assistant to Ambassador Robert B. Zoellick, then U.S. Trade Representative. Previously, Heidi Cruz had been employed with J.P. Morgan at New York.
Heidi Cruz had contributed to the writing of Building a North American Community, which was published by the Council on Foreign Relations and released in May of 2005. Its goals were the following:

1.      ESTABLISH A COMMON SECURITY PERIMETER BY 2010
2.      DEVELOP A NORTH AMERICAN BORDER PASS
3.      DEVELOP A UNIFIED NORTH AMERICAN ACTION PLAN
4.      LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MILITARY COOPERATION
5.      SPREAD BENEFITS OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
6.      ESTABLISH A SEAMLESS NORTH AMERICAN MARKET FOR TRADE
7.      INCREASE LABOR MOBILITY WITHIN NORTH AMERICA
8.      NORTH AMERICAN POLITICAL INSTITUTIONS

All of the aforementioned goals were designed to establish a supranational government that would destroy our nation's sovereignty and supersede our Constitution as the forthcoming North American Union with its own currency call the Amero. The proposed "North American Border Pass" would essentially "erase" our international boundaries with Canada and Mexico. To "Establish a Common Security Perimeter" for North America and "Increase Labor within North America" would weaken our national defense because we would no longer have any authority or control over who enters Canada or Mexico from overseas or elsewhere in the Western Hemisphere.

As a graduate from Claremont McKenna College, the Solvay School of Economics and Management at the Free University of Brussels, and Harvard School of Business, Heidi Nelson Cruz had the opportunity to attend some of the finest private institutions of higher learning in the world. So, as a woman, she has access to effective "analytic tools" for business. But based upon her own record, she has contributed to one of the repressive administrations and also an organization that is attempting to destroy our nation's sovereignty as well as our former standard of living, which has plummeted sinceNAFTA.

So when we think about what Heidi Cruz has already accomplished to destroy America, we must be objective and become aware of her evil past as we should already understand about Hillary Clinton. This is why you must take the time to check these "allegations" for yourselves by searching on the Internet. Otherwise, the same clandestine or "hidden" powers in America will continue to destroy our jobs, our families, our homes and our freedom. Please, wake up now before you no longer have that opportunity to do so!

The light of God is shining on the darkness that has covered America for too long!

http://govtslaves.info/loretta-lynchs-law-firm-tied-to-hillary-clinton/
Loretta Lynch’s law firm tied to Hillary Clinton
Quote:NEW YORK)  It’s well known that if the FBI recommends prosecution in the Hillary Clinton email case, the decision will be put in the hands of Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
But little known is the fact that Lynch was a litigation partner for eight years at a major Washington law firm that served the Clintons.
Lynch was with the Washington-headquartered international law firm Hogan & Hartson LLP from March 2002 through April 2010.
According to documents Hillary Clinton’s first presidential campaign made public in 2008, Hogan & Hartson’s New York-based partner Howard Topaz was the tax lawyer who filed income tax returns for Bill and Hillary Clinton beginning in 2004.
In addition, Hogan & Hartson in Virginia filed a patent trademark request on May 19, 2004, for Denver-based MX Logic Inc., the computer software firm that developed the email encryption system used to manage Clinton’s private email server beginning in July 2013. A tech expert has observed that employees of MX Logic could have had access to all the emails that went through her account.
In 1999, President Bill Clinton nominated Lynch for the first of her two terms as U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, a position she held until she joined Hogan & Hartson in March 2002.
While there is no evidence that Lynch played a direct role either in the tax work done by the firm for the Clintons or in linking Hillary’s private email server to MX Logic, the ethics of the legal profession hold all partners jointly liable for the actions of other partners in a business.
“If Hogan and Hartson previously represented the Clintons on tax matters, it is incumbent upon U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to [disclose] what, if any, role she had in such tax matters,” said Tom Fitton, president of Washington-based Judicial Watch.
His watchdog group is playing a leading role in pressing Freedom of Information Act litigation to obtain the release of Clinton’s email correspondence while she was secretary of state.
“If Lynch played any role at all regarding income tax work done for the Clintons by Hogan and Hartson, it would bolster the call for a special counsel should the FBI recommend prosecution in the Hillary Clinton email case,” Fitton said.
As WND reported earlier this month, former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova is confident Department of Justice prosecutors have convened a grand jury in the Hillary Clinton email case, based on comments from Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
Big Clinton backers
In a press release March 20, 2002, Hogan & Hartson, currently known as Hogan Lovells after a May 2010 merger with a London-based law firm, announced Lynch had joined the firm’s New York office as a partner in the Litigation Practice Group, focusing her law practice on commercial litigation, white collar criminal defense and corporate compliance issues.
Then, in a an April 26, 2010, statement Hogan & Hartson announced Lynch had decided to return to her previous Justice Department job after being nominated by President Obama in February 2010 to become once again the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York.
A report published April 8, 2008, by The American Lawyer noted Hogan & Hartson were among Hillary Clinton’s biggest financial supporters in the legal industry during her first presidential campaign.
“Firm lawyers and staff have donated nearly $123,400 to her campaign so far, according to campaign contribution data from the Center for Responsive Politics,” Nate Raymond observed in The American Lawyer article. “Christine Varney, a partner in Hogan’s Washington, D.C., office, served as chief counsel to the Clinton-Gore Campaign in 1992.”
Hogan & Hartson tie to MX Logic
As first reported by Patrick Howley on Breitbart.com last August, Hogan & Hartson filed with the Commissioner for Trademarks in Virginia to abandon MX Logic’s application for the trademark SPAMTRAQ in a letter written on Hogan & Hartson stationary and signed by the firm’s Virginia-based attorney Audrey H. Reed on May 19, 2004.
On July 30, 2009, Internet security software giant McAfee Inc. announced it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire MX Logic for $140 million in cash.
On March 4, 2015, CBS News reported that in November 2012, without explanation, Clinton’s private email account was reconfigured to use Google’s servers as a backup in case her own personal email server failed.
CBS further reported that in July 2013, five months after Clinton resigned as secretary of state, her private email server was reconfigured again to use a Denver-based commercial email provider, MX Logic, which was then owned by McAfee.
In June 2013, Clinton hired Platte River networks in Denver to upgrade, secure and manage the private email server for both Clintons and their staffs, according to the Denver Post.
Email security under MX Logic questioned
Marc Perkel, a tech entrepreneur and former systems administrator at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, went on the record on March 16, 2015, explaining that employees at MX Logic, now owned by McAfee, “had full access” to all of Hillary Clinton’s classified emails in an unencrypted form.
“Email from the Internet is routed by DNS records called MX records, [which] are used to look up where to deliver email destined for a recipient,” Perkel wrote. “When someone uses a Spam Filtering service they point their MX records to that service and all email for that domain goes to the spam filtering service first – they clean it – and forward the good email on to the recipient server which is secret to the world.
“What this means is that when Obama or anyone in the State Department emailed Hillary, the email went to MX Logic,” Perkel stressed. “It was then decrypted, checked for spam and viruses, and then reencrypted and sent over the open Internet to Hillary’s server. While it was at MX Logic it could be read, tapped, archived, or forwarded to anyone in the world without anyone knowing.”
Lynch’s role in HSBC money-laundering case
When Lynch’s nomination as attorney general was considered by the Senate one year ago, as WND reported, the Senate Judiciary Committee examined her role in the Obama administration’s decision not to prosecute the banking giant HSBC for laundering funds for Mexican drug cartels and Middle Eastern terrorists.
WND was first to report in a series of articles beginning in 2012 money-laundering charges brought by John Cruz, a former HSBC vice president and relationship manager, based on his more than 1,000 pages of evidence and secret audio recordings.
The staff of the Senate Judiciary Committee focused on Cruz’s allegations that Lynch, acting then in her capacity as the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, engaged in a Department of Justice cover-up. Obama’s attorney general nominee allowed HSBC to enter into a “deferred prosecution” settlement in which the bank agreed to pay a $1.9 billion fine and admit “willful criminal conduct” in exchange for dropping criminal investigations and prosecutions of HSBC directors or employees.
Cruz called the $1.92 billion fine the U.S. government imposed on HSBC “a joke” and filed a $10 million lawsuit for “retaliation and wrongful termination.”

http://usuncut.com/politics/arizona-election-fraud-hearing-chaos/

All Hell Is Breaking Loose at Arizona Election Fraud Hearing

Nathan Wellman | March 28, 2016

Quote:A raucous hearing on election fraud in the Arizona primary is still going on in Phoenix. As of this writing, the hearing was moved to a separate room and is currently in recess due to continued outbursts of protest in the gallery.

Helen Purcell began the Arizona Election Fraud hearing by saying “I want to begin by apologizing what took place on March 27th… As I said in the past, I am deeply sorry.”
However, it’s clear that the people of Arizona have no intention of forgiving or forgetting, given the anger expressed by those who signed up to speak on alleged election fraud. The rowdy crowd is parading up to speak in large numbers, calling for Purcell’s resignation and for a revote.
“Our right to vote and to have that vote counted is the most direct way that citizens can participate in our political system… People tried to do our civic duty and couldn’t,” Arizona citizen Patrick Syfter said. “You made people choose between voting and keeping their jobs… You must resign. Stop pretending that you represent us. We do not want platitudes… This will not end today. We will be back every vote to hold you accountable.”
Air Force veteran Dean Palmer described his horrific experience voting in Maricopa County.

Quote:“My experience down there, it was tough… People in wheelchairs and canes in the heat… We were out of provisional ballots at 7am… So many people, they wheeled up there and got hit with the sprinklers. So many people, they couldn’t take it. They had to leave, people were crying.”
The executive director of the Arizona Students’ Association shared the testimony of a student who had just come back from a one-year tour in the Army.
“I just spent a year laying down my life to protect the rights of Americans. I faced death every single day. One of the things I kept telling myself was “It was worth it.” … Yet the right that I looked at death over a year for was taken from me.”
“There were no parking spaces, no handicapped spots, and when I went back to my car I was afraid that I would get a parking ticket,” said another woman.
The mood of the crowd was often raucous, cheering wildly at every mention of a revote and booing every time Purcell or Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan tried to shrug off responsibility. Michelle Ugenti-Rita, who chaired the hearing, could barely keep order as the people often shouted for a revote, and at one point the hearing broke down completely as citizens cried out that their place in line to speak had been skipped.
Arizona State Representative Jonathan Larkin (D-Glendale) is the only member of the hearing who has openly called for Purcell to resign. He demanded to know how voters can get in touch with Purcell after the hearing. When she advised them to go to her website, he dryly asked, “And you’re ready for the flow this time?”
Rep. Larkin was often silenced by Representative J.D. Mesnard (R-Chandler) throughout the proceedings, particularly when Larkin linked the voting suppression of the previous primary to the passage of the infamously unpopular State Bill 1516, which “permits the transfer of campaign funds from one candidate to another.” In other words, the bill allows candidates to treat each other to cash injections whenever they please, which critics say would lead to undue influence and back-door deal-making.
Secretary of State Reagan said “We could debate 1516 all day,” and the crowd shouted “Do it!” after which Rep. Mesnard snidely mocked the crowd with “Do you guys even know what 1516 is?” (This drew a forceful round of boos.)
Mesnard repeatedly told the crowds that no revote would be taken, despite repeated insistence from Arizona citizens that their voices had not been heard in this primary.
At another point, there was a confrontation between a protester and officers who attempted to remove him.

The tone of the election fraud hearing is summed up best by a citizen who said, “The corruption has become so prevalent, that you became comfortable, and you became so comfortable, that you became lazy, and you became so lazy, that you got caught. You (Purcell) are a snake in the grass and we see you!”

Nathan Wellman is a Los Angeles-based journalist, author, and playwright. Follow him on Twitter: @LightningWOW

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-30-2016

that is really interesting on the Heidi Cruz "dark evil record" news article.

Quote:she was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations 
who—in Sen. Cruz's own words, 
called "a nest of snakes that seeks to undermine national sovereignty";

That is true, and when Cruz stated that,
Heidi was actively working for CFR at the time!

This more in depth article shows a deeper story,
and she plays both sides quite effectively.

Cruz again battles globalist charge against wife
http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/ted-cruz-again-battles-globalist-charge-against-wife/

then at Goldman Sachs:
http://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/goldman-sachs-ted-cruzs-wife-heidi-worked-wealth-management-not-helping-lift
At Goldman Sachs, 
Ted Cruz’s Wife Heidi Worked In ‘Wealth Management,’ 
Not ‘Helping Lift People Out Of Poverty’

[Image: cruz-goldman-sachs.jpg?w=593]

Smoke

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-30-2016

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2016/03/30/jake-tapper-unloads-obama-youre-no-position-lecture?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=tapper-Obama

Jake Tapper Unloads on Obama: You’re in No Position to Lecture
by Scott Whitlock | March 30, 2016 | 9:29 AM EDT

Quote:An irritated Jake Tapper on Tuesday unloaded on Barack Obama, attacking the President for “lecturing” journalists about how to do their job. Highlighting a speech from Monday, in which the Democrat called for reporters to “dig” and “demand more,” Tapper quipped, “His message was a good one. But was President Obama the right messenger?” 

The CNN host rebuffed, “Many believe that Obama's call for us to probe and dig deeper and find out more has been made far more difficult by his administration than any in decades, a far cry from assurances he offered when he first took office.” 

Specifically, Tapper objected, “The Obama administration has used the Espionage Act to go after more leakers and whistle-blowers than all previous presidential administrations combined, despite official assurances otherwise.” 
Turning a famous Washington Post reporter back on Obama, he concluded: 
Quote:JAKE TAPPER: President Obama's advice for journalists Monday night was spot on, but Mr. President, with all due respect, when one of the Washington Post editors involved in the coverage of Watergate says that your administration's attempt to fight leaks and control the media is, quote, "the most aggressive I've seen since the Nixon administration," well, maybe, just maybe, your lecturing would be better delivered to your own administration. 
The Lead host's comments stand in contrast to ABC, CBS and NBC. On Tuesday, all three networks touted Obama’s “lengthy indictment” of the “ugly” primaries. The reporters on the morning shows uncritically hyped the President’s lecture with none of the questioning Tapper provided.
Of course, another point is that Obama calling for reporters to probe and “demand more” is rather ironic, given how little certain journalists have done that with him. (Jake Tapper being one of the exceptions.) 
A transcript of the commentary is below: 

http://investmentwatchblog.com/roger-stone-cruz-sex-scandal-if-its-not-all-true-sue-me-immediately/

Roger Stone – Cruz Sex Scandal: If It’s Not All True, “Sue Me Immediately”

http://investmentwatchblog.com/obama-will-attend-100-million-dollar-turkish-mosque-opening-in-md-and-media-silent/
Obama Will Attend $100 Million Dollar Turkish Mosque Opening In MD And Media Silent