The Hidden Mission Forum
Next President of the United Fates of America - Printable Version

+- The Hidden Mission Forum (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Straight Talk on Anomalous Topics (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tell us about it... (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Next President of the United Fates of America (/showthread.php?tid=6821)

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - rhw007 - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 01:35 AM)Kalter Rauch Wrote: Didn't Ford pardon Nixon before actual verdict?

It NEVER went to trial in the Senate.  But yes Ford did Pardon Tricky-Dicky, like Obama pardoned Georgie and Dickey BEFORE he even went out and took the oath.

Horsepoop

Bob... Ninja Alien2

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-14-2016

http://investmentwatchblog.com/ted-cruz-wrote-an-op-ed-in-the-wall-street-journal-supporting-tpp-and-fast-track/
TED CRUZ WROTE AN OP-ED IN THE WALL STREET JOURNAL SUPPORTING TPP AND FAST-TRACK.

Sheep

Fuck Ted .
Angel

http://www.govtslaves.info/current-banker-meetings-are-deciding-how-to-confiscate-your-bank-account-and-retirement/
Quote:From David Haggith and Activist Post:
Quote:
  • “The Federal Reserve Board of Governors just held an “expedited special meeting” on Monday in closed-door session.
  • The White House made an immediate announcement that the president was going to meet with Fed Chair Janet Yellen right after Monday’s special meeting and that Vice President Biden would be joining them.
  • The Federal Reserve very shortly posted an announcement of another expedited closed-door meeting for Tuesday for the specific purpose of “bank supervision.”
  • A G-20 meeting of finance ministers and central-bank heads starts in Washington, DC, on Tuesday, too, and continues through Wednesday.
  • Then on Thursday the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund meet in Washington.
  • The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta just revised US GDP growth for the first quarter to the precipice of recession at 0.1%.
  • US banks are widely expected this week to report their worst quarter financially since the start of the Great Recession.
  • The European Union’s new “bail-in” procedures for failing banks were employed for the first time with Austrian bank Heta Asset Resolution AG.
  • Italy’s minister of finance called an emergency meeting of Italian bankers to engage “last resort” measures for dealing with 360-billion euros of bad loans in banks that have only 50 billion in capital”.
What does this all mean? If we are lucky, there will be a new round of austerity (i.e. bail outs). This is not likely as bail-outs will not have much of an effect on the banks given the gravity of the economic condition of the banks.
On this front, there is bad news and really bad news. The bad news is that your money could be rationed back to you with capital limits (i.e. how much you can withdraw). All deposits will be made electronically. Cash withdrawals will soon be outlawed. All paychecks must be direct deposited into a bank before the bank customer has access to their paycheck. This will give the Federal Reserve complete control over earned income in the United States.
What this adds up to is that all world currencies will soon collapse. Private gold ownership will soon be made illegal. In other words, you will not be able to obtain private gold ownership much longer, so you better get in now. Why? Because the criminal elite want to have a complete monopoly over all mediums of exchange.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 04-14-2016

yes, I agree ... fuck Ted.

Trump is going to kick their asses in New York.
Cruz just cannot win in north eastern states like NY and Penn.

On the banking article:
Quote:Private gold ownership will soon be made illegal.

That is impossible,
as you can still buy all kinds of gold jewelry at close to melt in auctions,
and that is likely to continue for along time.

Quote:Cash withdrawals will soon be outlawed

that is not going to happen.

Quote:The bad news is that your money could be rationed back to you with capital limits

Perhaps, but unlikely to be draconian in limits.
Also you can just go in every few days and make withdrawals.
As far as the rest of the article concerned,
the entire global economic infrasturcture is fragile to say the least.
Note his comment:

Quote:If we are lucky, there will be a new round of austerity (i.e. bail outs).

Something like that is very likely, especially in Europe,
perhaps here as well.
I don't think global economic collapse is going to happen here or globally while Obama is in office.
Winter months are generally low economic months anyways in the US, 
and this summer will show lots of activity.
Real estate prices will collapse when the shit hits the fan
The Italian bank problem is interesting.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/f3bb18d0-fefe-11e5-ac98-3c15a1aa2e62.html#axzz45r2o14R8
Note the word they use in their news article {above link} --- "contagion" 
--- concerning bank failure and public confidence.
None the less, I have been motivated recently to liquidate loose ends in merchandise stock.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-15-2016

http://endingthefed.com/breaking-clintons-benghazi-phone-records-just-released-this-should-put-her-behind-bars.html

Quote:Judicial Watch announced today it has obtained new documents from the Department of State containing the telephone transcripts from the evening of September 11, 2012, in which then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton informs then-Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil that the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi “had nothing to do with the film.”  The documents include previously unreleased telephone transcripts with world leaders about the Benghazi attack.
Clinton said, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film.  It was a planned attack – not a protest.”  Kandil responded, “You’re not kidding. Based on the information we saw today we believe that group that claimed responsibility for this is affiliated with al-Qaeda.”

Boom! Then why did they blame some crappy YouTube video?
At 10:08 p.m. on September 11, Mrs. Clinton issued an official State Department press statement, approved by the White House, placing the blame for the attack on the Internet video:

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-16-2016

[Image: imageedit_244_8300003431.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-16-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/15/trump-supporters-protest-at-the-colorado-state-capitol-misprinted-ballots-lost-paperwork/
Quote:[/url]
[Image: IMG_8564-Colorado-Crowd-2-640x480.jpg]Breitbart News
by [url=http://www.breitbart.com/author/phowley/]Patrick Howley
15 Apr 20165,662
15 Apr, 2016 15 Apr, 2016
More than two hundred people protested at the Colorado State Capitol in Denver on Friday afternoon to call for justice after
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 04-17-2016

Ann Coulter has a good, short and quick to the viewpoint article out just recently:

Quote:It's as if Cruz and Trump are playing different sports: 
Trump keeps belting home runs, 
while Cruz is berating the umpire until he calls a balk, 
then prances to home base,
telling everyone he hit a grand slam.

Do you need to read more to know what a weaselly nerd Cruz is? 
Cruz is Tracy Flick in "Election." 

He believes he deserves to win, 
God chose him to win -- and if he starts to lose, well, then he'll cheat. 
Victory goes to the pushy. 

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-04-13.html#read_more
TED CRUZ: TRACY FLICK WITH A DICK
April 13, 2016

Quote:Before we begin, can we stop referring to Wisconsin as "Midwestern nice"? 
That's all we've heard since Ted Cruz beat Donald Trump there: 
Wisconsinites are just so nice, 
they couldn't abide Trump's rough style. 

Wisconsin is a lot of things, but "nice" is not one of them. 
"Soviet" is more like it. Rofl
It was always a bad state for Trump because there are virtually no immigrants in Wisconsin, 
and peevish Wisconsinites refused to believe the rest of the country 
about the cultural mores we're bringing in. 

Another misconception sweeping the nation 
is that when state Republican parties disregard the voters and give all their delegates to Cruz, 
they are merely following THE RULES, 
and Trump is an idiot for not knowing THE RULES. 

That's what the Colorado GOP did, 
what the Tennessee and Louisiana parties are trying to do -- 
and what many other states may do, 
all under the careful tutelage of Tracy Flick Cruz. Lol

I keep asking someone to send me a copy of THE RULES Whip
that direct state parties to ignore the voters and pick their own slate of delegates, 
but no one can cite such a rule. 
So I read through "The Rules of the Republican Party" myself -- and guess what? 
There's no rule instructing state parties to ignore the voters! 

To the contrary, 
the rules were recently rewritten 
so that delegate selection would "reflect the results of statewide presidential preference elections," 
according to a statement by Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus. 

Apparently, what people mean by THE RULES 
is that there is no RNC rule 
specifically prohibiting a state party from giving all the delegates to a single nominee, 
even if that is demonstrably at odds with the will of the voters.

The state parties are given a lot of discretion, 
so Cruz harasses and cajoles the local party 
until it awards all the state's delegates to him. 
Trump keeps winning elections, 
and Cruz keeps winning sneaky procedural victories. 

Until Cruz won a primary in mean-as-a-snake Wisconsin, 
he hadn't won a single primary -- i.e., an "election" -- outside of his home state, 
a sister state and a state where Trump didn't campaign. 
In fact, until cantankerous Wisconsin, 
the only primary where Cruz managed to surpass 34 percent of the vote was his home state of Texas -- 
where he got 43.8 percent. 

(Contrary to lies you read in The New York Times, 
Trump has not complained about any of those races. 
And you know why? 
Because they were elections, not corrupt backroom maneuvering. 
Hey - does anyone know if the general election is won by influence-peddling with tiny groups of insiders, 
or is it by winning elections?) 

It's as if Cruz and Trump are playing different sports: 
Trump keeps belting home runs, 
while Cruz is berating the umpire until he calls a balk, 
then prances to home base, telling everyone he hit a grand slam. 

True, there's no rule explicitly disallowing a state party from rigging the delegate selection. 
There's also no rule explicitly disallowing a state party from giving all its delegates to Kim Kardashian. Lol

By that logic, 
THE RULES also say that a majority of Supreme Court justices can discover a right to abortion, 
gay marriage or free unicorn rides in the Constitution. 
There's nothing stopping them, because, as a procedural matter, they get the last word. 
Those are THE RULES. (And THE RULES "have been known" for centuries!) 

But that's very different from saying, See, here it is in black and white: 
"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 

There's no way to appeal a Supreme Court ruling, 
just as there's no way to prohibit a state party from doing whatever it wants. 
But I wouldn't go around boasting, 
"It's THE RULES!" 
No, you found a procedural loophole Whip

A blog post attacking Trump-supporter Larry Lindsey 
claimed it was Lindsey's own damn fault 
that he wasn't allowed to participate in the Colorado convention last weekend. 
Remember, this comes from a post defending what the state GOP did: 

"Early on in the saga, Lindsey wrote, 
'This year, I decided that as important as this election is to the future of our nation, 
that I needed to be involved in the Colorado Caucus. 
I attended the Douglas County Assembly, 
and then the County Caucus and was elected as a delegate.' 

"OK, hold up right there. 
Lindsey would have had to first attend a precinct caucus before a county assembly ..." 

AHA! We've got you, Larry! 
Please -- get a life. 
Exactly how many assemblies and caucuses was Larry required to attend? 
Do you need to read more to know what a weaselly nerd Cruz is? 

Cruz is Tracy Flick in "Election." 
He believes he deserves to win, 
God chose him to win -- and if he starts to lose, well, then he'll cheat. 
Victory goes to the pushy. 

Imagine what nightmare a Cruz presidency would be! 
This is now the second time Cruz has forced me to research something his supporters were lying about -- 
the last time was on Cruz's alleged eligibility to be president, 
despite being born in Canada. 
(He's not a "natural born citizen," 
but I enjoyed reading all those Supreme Court opinions!) 

Instead of fun stuff like building a wall, 
bringing manufacturing home and getting tired of winning so much, 
we'll have to keep reading through centuries of British common law and RNC rulebooks until, 
out of exhaustion, 
we give in, 
and let Cruz run for student council president. Rofl

COPYRIGHT 2016 ANN COULTER  Applause

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-17-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/04/17/hillary-course-never-endangered-national-security/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Quote:by Pam Key17 Apr 2016268
17 Apr, 2016 17 Apr, 2016
Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” when asked about President Barack Obama saying she did not put national security at risk when using a private email sever during her tenure as secretary of state, Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton echoed Obama’s claim.
Clinton said, “I have not spoken to him. I appreciate what he said, of course, I never endangered national security. That’s absolutely false. I said it was a mistake. It wasn’t the best choice. And now we know, Colin Powell had a private e-mail account. Aides to Condi Rice. I think that what’s going on will be resolved. And obviously, all of us will go forward knowing what we now know. Making sure that no one can raise any questions in the future.”
Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/arts-entertainment/things-cannot-be-dumbed-down-any-further-warn-experts-2014011582599

Quote:CULTURE is reaching a point of maximum dumbness, it has been claimed.
The Institute for Studies warned it will soon be impossible to dumb down news and entertainment media any further.
Professor Henry Brubaker said: “Most television is about cooking, the paranormal or poor people having arguments. The news is just opinions punctuated with pictures of ‘extreme weather’.
“The only books being published are ghost-written celebrity biographies or thrillers about serial killers called things like ‘The Face Collector’. Apart from that people just read lists of ’10 facts about muscle growth’ off websites.
“The problem is that although our culture cannot get any stupider, human intelligence may continue on its downward trajectory.
“The result will be a world in which nobody understands anything. Even a film about The Rock driving a jeep into explosions will leave viewers confused and angry at its pretentiousness.”
However TV channel boss Mary Fisher said: “Don’t worry, I’ve just commissioned Jamie & Jimmy’s Paranormal Antiques Auction Sex News.
“And I’m confident we can go even lower. We must keep striving to find new depths of idiocy.”
Professor Henry Brubaker
https://twitter.com/profbrubaker

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-17-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/15/students-ohio-u-want-police-investigate-mockery-safe-spaces/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Quote:inordinately upset over words.
This time the ruckus comes from Ohio University (not to be confused with Ohio State University), where students are up in arms over graffiti mocking their beliefs. They now want a police investigation to apprehend the “culprits” behind the message.
According to Campus Reform, students from Ohio’s College Republicans wrote a message on the college’s designated “free speech wall” mocking the idea of “safe spaces” and “trigger warnings,” two popular concepts used by the regressive left to regulate and censor speech on campus.
The message said, “Trigger Warning: There are no safe spaces in real life. You can’t wall off the First Amendment”
This followed an incident where OU students wrote “Build the Wall” and “Trump 2016” on the free speech wall, which prompted an apology from the university’s president after complaints from OU’s Hispanic and Latino Student Union.
Now students are calling for a police investigation. “We can start [with] a mandatory investigation, because trigger warnings is literally a threat,” wrote one student on Twitter. “My kids will not even be allowed to even think about attending OU,” the same student wrote in a later tweet.
Campus police are, it seems, already involved. After the initial pro-Trump messages appeared on the free speech wall, OU police hosted an open discussion with the school’s

Sheep

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/04/17/donald-trump-says-rigged-convention-should-not-be-met-with-violence/

Quote:Donald J. Trump said on Sunday that he hoped the Republican convention in July “doesn’t involve violence” as he pressed his case that the system is rigged against him.
“I hope it doesn’t involve violence,” Mr. Trump said at a news conference on Staten Island, a stronghold of support, after he was given an award by the New York Veteran Police Association and spoke at a Lincoln Day brunch for Republicans.
“I hope it doesn’t. I’m not suggesting that.”
He added, “I don’t think it will. But I will say this, it’s a rigged system, it’s a crooked system.”
Mr. Trump stopped short of saying he would not accept the nominee if it was someone else, saying he had to see how the process played out. “I have to see how it’s handled and what level of fairness” he is afforded, Mr. Trump said. But it was the latest in an escalating war against the Republican National Committee over how the delegates are selected.
Mr. Trump also pointed to the various means at his disposal to try to lure delegates, with rides on his plane and trips to his high-end clubs, but he insisted he thinks that is a lurid game.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-18-2016

Obama says "We" need the TPP
but private Citizens should not be able to sue the Saudis .

Horsepoop Sheep Pennywise

[Image: obamaandsaudikinggift-1.jpg]

http://monetarywatch.com/2016/04/what-in-the-world-is-going-on-with-banks-this-week-emergency-meetings-banker-summits-crashing-european-banks-and-the-worst-bank-reports-since-the-great-recession/

Quote:Just about every major banker and finance minister in the world is meeting in Washington, DC, this week, following two rushed, secretive meetings of the Federal Reserve and another instantaneous and rare meeting between the Fed Chair and the president of the United States. These and other emergency bank meetings around the world cause one to wonder what is going down. Let’s start with a bullet list of the week’s big-bank events:

• The Federal Reserve Board of Governors just held an “expedited special meeting” on Monday in closed-door session.
  • The White House made an immediate announcement that the president was going to meet with Fed Chair Janet Yellen right after Monday’s special meeting and that Vice President Biden would be joining them.
  • The Federal Reserve very shortly posted an announcement of another expedited closed-door meeting for Tuesday for the specific purpose of “bank supervision.”
  • A G-20 meeting of finance ministers and central-bank heads starts in Washington, DC, on Tuesday, too, and continues through Wednesday.
  • Then on Thursday the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund meet in Washington.
  • The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta just revised US GDP growth for the first quarter to the precipice of recession at 0.1%.
  • US banks are widely expected this week to report their worst quarter financially since the start of the Great Recession.
  • The European Union’s new “bail-in” procedures for failing banks were employed for the first time with Austrian bank Heta Asset Resolution AG.
  • Italy’s minister of finance called an emergency meeting of Italian bankers to engage “last resort” measures for dealing with 360-billion euros of bad loans in banks that have only 50 billion in capital.

President Obama’s meeting with Fed Chair Yellen

It is rare for presidents to meet with the chair of the Federal Reserve. The

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-19-2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgwY9Qqny24
Hillary Clinton Hot Sauce Pandering For Black Vote HARD TO WATCH (Redsilverj)

Sheep

[Image: 12963421_1024339494281594_48826580863403...e=57B4976E]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFFLQ9w1f8o
The Confederate Flag and Sensitive Black People

[Image: 13000364_1234350229926454_26767833012493...e=57BA22AC]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/19/donald-trump-reveal-classified-pages-9-11-report-saudi-arabias-role/
Donald Trump: Reveal Classified Pages in 9-11 Report and ‘Saudi Arabia’s Role’

Sheep

by Alex Swoyer19 Apr 2016Washington, DC 489

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump says the public should see the 28 classified pages within the 9/11 Commission’s report on the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attack.

“I think we should have seen it a long time ago,” the real estate mogul stated during an interview Tuesday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends.”

The classified pages allegedly contain a link to Saudi Arabia, according to various media reports.

“I think I know what it’s going to say,” Trump speculated. “It’s going to be very, very profound, having to do with Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia’s role on the World Trade Center, and the attack.”

“And you know, I’ve said it for a long time. We attacked Iraq. And frankly by attacking Iraq – they were not the ones who knocked down the World Trade Center,” added Trump, who has long been a critic of President George W. Bush’s decision to invade Iraq. “Now I’ve been saying that for a long time. Let’s see what the papers say … I think they’re going to be finally, at least in some form, released.”

Commenting the rumor that Saudi Arabia may be linked to the attack, Trump said, “You know, It’s sort of nice to know who your friends are, and perhaps who your enemies are.”

Quote:Ron Paul

Socialism is as dead as a doornail. The entire world witnessed its death with the fall of the Soviet Union and learned a good (albeit very hard) lesson. There are but North Korea and Cuba who still hang on to past failures. No one is rushing to live in either of those countries, and no one is rushing to copy them. Central Banking is next, and its death will also provide a learning experience for all the world to see. As with the socialists, the central bankers have no idea what they are doing. But the damage that they produce is very real. Their days are numbered. More at the link:

http://bit.ly/1SrrI3E

http://abcnews.go.com/US/colorado-school-district-arm-security-patrol-semi-automatic/story?id=38513915
Colorado School District to Arm Its Security Patrol With Semi-Automatic Rifles

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-21-2016

[Image: 12993541_10209378402926062_5430559992625...e=57B75034]

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/obamas-brexit-overreach-is-typical-of-his-arrogance/
Quote:Obama’s Brexit overreach is typical of his arrogance
The British politicians counting on his endorsement don’t understand the resentment he can cause
Tim Montgomerie
[Image: coverfeature2304.jpg]

Nobody could describe Donald Trump as lacking in self-confidence, but the billionaire egomaniac is emotional jelly compared with King Barack. Even before he won the Nobel peace prize, Obama was telling America that his elevation to the presidency would be remembered as ‘the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow’. He doesn’t have Mr Trump’s gold-plated helicopter, private jet, penthouse and yacht. But when it comes to self-reverence and sheer hauteur there is no one to beat him.

Quote:Jeffrey Goldberg’s extraordinary recent essay in the Atlantic magazine about Obama’s foreign policy gave insight after insight into the President’s arrogance. Angela Merkel is ‘one of the few foreign leaders Obama respects’. When Obama reversed his Syrian policy and decided that President Assad’s crossing of those famous ‘red lines’ would not, after all, be punished, his secretary of state, John Kerry, and defence secretary, Chuck Hagel, found out hours after he’d told his advisers. It’s a common experience for so many of his colleagues. Hillary Clinton was overruled on Syria, generals were overruled on Iraq. Obama blamed David Cameron and Nicolas Sarkozy for the Libyan ‘shit show’. It is never King Barack’s fault.

Obama’s election in 2008 inspired the world. But after eight years, it’s hard not to blame his abrasive style of politics for the rise of anti-politicians such as Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump. Americans are rebelling against the emergence of an imperial presidency. As Barack Obama offers his hand to the Queen this week, and lectures the British on their place in the world, voters here might feel somewhat resentful, too.

Quote:Someone who believes his political personality can reverse global warming will have no doubts about his ability to persuade the British people to stay in the European Union. Just a few of his mellifluous sentences and a flash of those teeth and surely the British people will go weak at the knees! The polls show that Britain is split on the EU, so King Barack will come and help the nation resolve its indecision — to the delight of David Cameron and George Osborne.
The timing of his visit, halfway through the EU referendum debate, is no accident. There is a longstanding international understanding that world leaders don’t visit during election campaigns — but such conventions were obviously designed for lesser mortals. Obama has no qualms and the Prime Minister has no shame: he needs every endorsement he can get. The Chancellor is pulling all the strings he can so the likes of the IMF’s Christine Lagarde ask us to stay in. Short of engineering a Second Coming, a visitation from King Barack is to their minds the best plug imaginable.
That enthusiasm does not seem to be shared as much by British voters. Polls show that only 4 per cent of us think Mr -Obama’s primary reason for wanting us to stay in the EU is because ‘he cares about Britain’. A majority of us recognise that Mr Obama finds it easier ‘to deal with Europe as one bloc’.
It’s not, as some Tory MPs have alleged, that Obama hates Britain. It’s just that he cares less about us — and our neighbours — than any of his recent predecessors. The ‘pivot’ to Asia, turning America’s strategic gaze away from Europe and towards the Pacific, has been his chief international objective. The turmoil in Europe and the Middle East — the Ukraine and Syrian refugee crises which have, at the very least, been encouraged by US withdrawal from the world — were distractions from his focus on China and the rising economies of East Asia. The world has not become a safer place as a result of Obama’s policy of ‘leading from behind’.

[Image: ADTECH;grp=%5Bgroup%5D]

It’s natural that Britain’s admirers want us to stay in the EU. As the former Australian PM, Tony Abbott, recently put it, ‘There is no international problem that British involvement doesn’t improve’, and ‘no international organisation that British membership doesn’t help’. Abbott, Obama and countless other global politicians don’t worry much about what EU membership means for the British economy or British democracy. They simply want us to put our national interests second and the wider interest first. Few of them would allow citizens of much poorer neighbouring states to have full rights to live and work in their countries or let foreign courts change their laws. But that, apparently, is what Britain should accept.
The arrogance is breathtaking but it is far from the only manifestation of, dare I say it, the madness of King Barack. Mr Obama does not let any adviser, voter or foreign leader get in his way. During his two-term presidency, his Democratic party has lost control of both the House of Representatives and the Senate. But King Barack was unimpressed at the verdicts of the people. By royal decree, or as the White House calls it, executive order, he has attempted to stop illegal immigrants being deported, increase the minimum wage, intensify gun regulation and cut greenhouse gas emissions.
All of these policies may be cheered from Europe. But the US constitution is quite clear: it’s the job of the House of Representatives and the Senate to pass laws and it’s the job of the President to either veto or implement them. There is a word for ignoring and overruling the legislative branches of the American government and that word is ‘undemocratic’.
It was not supposed to be this way when Mr Obama launched his transformational bid for the presidency. He came to national attention with an uplifting speech to the 2004 Democratic Convention. He told his party about gay Americans living in red-leaning Republican states and how blue-leaning Democratic states worshipped ‘an awesome God’. There weren’t red states or blue states but ‘one America: red, white, and blue’. An America demoralised by the Iraq war, the global recession and bitterness towards the often tongue-tied George W. Bush embraced Obama and his soaring oratory in 2008, in the hope that he would unite an unhappy, fractious nation.
It has not come to pass, of course. Whether it’s the Black Lives Matter protests at police violence or the fact that only 1 per cent of Americans think the people who caused the 2008 crash have been brought to justice, the American left is as energised and angry as the right. Today, barely a quarter of Americans think their country is heading in the right direction. They are more pessimistic about their economic prospects than the Brits or Germans.
You would, perhaps, expect the American right to be angry, because Mr Obama does little to build ties with them. He didn’t attend the funeral of the conservative Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia or that of Nancy Reagan — choosing to speak at a music festival instead. But his lack of respect and charity is not confined to Republicans. It recently emerged that Obama declined to invite the Clintons to dinner at the White House because Michelle, the First Lady, has struggled to forgive Bill Clinton for criticising her husband

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-21-2016

Quote:Citing “lessons learned from online engagement with ‘Bernie Bros,’” a pro-Hillary Clinton Super PAC is pledging to spend $1 million to “push back against” users on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram.

Correct the Record’s “Barrier Breakers” project boasts in a press release that it has already “addressed more than 5,000 people that have personally attacked Hillary Clinton on Twitter.” The PAC released this on Thursday.

The PAC was created in May of last year when it was spun off from the American Bridge SuperPAC, which is run by longtime Hillary and Bill Clinton supporter David Brock. Brock also founded the left-wing media watchdog website Media Matters for America.

Some Bernie Sanders-supporting users on Reddit already started to notice the changes on Thursday afternoon.
“This explains why my inbox turned to cancer on Tuesday,” wrote user OKarizee. “Been a member of reddit for almost 4 years and never experienced anything like it. In fact, in all my years on the internet I’ve never experienced anything like it.”

Correct the Record, which has received $5 million this campaign season and has spent almost $4.5 million of it, according to OpenSecrets.org, outlined its strategy against “swarms of anonymous attackers” in a press release.

“While Hillary Clinton fights to break down barriers and bring America together, the Barrier Breakers 2016 digital task force will serve as a resource for supporters looking for positive content and push-back to share with their online progressive communities, as well as thanking prominent supporters and committed superdelegates on social media,” the statement read.

Due to FEC loopholes, the Sunlight Foundation’s Libby Watson found this year that Correct the Record can openly coordinate with Clinton’s campaign, despite rules that typically disallow political campaigns from working directly with PACs.
“SuperPACs aren’t supposed to coordinate with candidates. The whole reasoning behind (Supreme Court decision) Citizens United rests on (PACs) being independent, but Correct the Record claims it can coordinate,” Watson told The Daily Beast.

“It’s not totally clear what their reasoning is, but it seems to be that material posted on the Internet for free—like, blogs—doesn’t count as an ‘independent expenditure.’”

CONTINUE READING

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-22-2016

Democrats need more voters
felon or illegal
doesn't matter .
LilD  

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/governor-terry-mcauliffe-virginia-voting-rights-convicted-felons.html
Virginia Governor Restoring Voting Rights to Felons

By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG
APRIL 22, 2016

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/04/22/saudis-celebrate-kings-avoidance-visiting-obama/
Saudis Celebrate King’s ‘Airport Snub’ Of Visiting Obama

Sheep

http://www.govtslaves.info/woman-in-leading-flint-water-crisis-lawsuit-slain-in-twin-killing/
Quote:(FLINT)  A woman at the center of a bellwether Flint water crisis lawsuit was one of two women who were shot to death inside a townhouse earlier this week.
Sasha Avonna Bell was one of the first of a growing number of people to file a lawsuit in connection to the Flint water crisis after she claimed that her child had been lead poisoned.
Bell was found dead April 19 in the 2600 block of Ridgecrest Drive at the Ridgecrest Village Townhouses. Sacorya Renee Reed was also found shot to death in the home.
An unharmed 1-year-old child was also found inside of the Ridgecrest home when Bell’s body was discovered and was taken into custody by child protective services. Police declined to confirm if it was Bell’s child discovered in the home.

Now El Supremo is comparing himself to Winston Churchill .
Haha !

if only Assad would join the collective
we wouldn't need to bomb him .
Lol .

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-is-the-obama-administration-trying-to-keep-11-000-documents-sealed-20160418

Why Is the Obama Administration Trying to Keep 11,000 Documents Sealed?

The "most transparent administration in history" has spent years trying to hide embarrassing financial secrets from the public
By Matt Taibbi April 18, 2016

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-to-buy-material-used-in-iran-nuclear-program-1461319381

Quote:U.S. to Buy Material Used in Iran Nuclear Program

Deal to purchase heavy water from Tehran aims to protect broad accord reached in July

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/22/public-support-for-transgender-bathrooms-twirls-down-the-drain/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Public Support For Transgender Bathrooms Twirls Down the Drain

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/obama-pens-op-ed-calling-britain-stay-european-union-n560171

Quote:LONDON — President Barack Obama faced a furious backlash on his visit to the U.K. Friday, accused of hypocrisy by lawmakers — including the mayor of London — after intervening in Britain's national referendum on the European Union.

The president was accused of an "incoherent" and "perverse" intervention in the country's acrimonious debate after urging British voters to remain in the political bloc.

Mayor Boris Johnson, who is also the leader of the anti-EU campaign, also speculated that "part-Kenyan" Obama was expressing an "ancestral dislike of the British empire."

Britons will vote in a June 23 referendum on whether to remain in the EU or leave. The so-called Brexit debate has divided the country (PDF) and its political establishment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/world/europe/obama-britain-visit.html?_r=0
Obama Warns Britain on Trade if It Leaves European Union

By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and STEVEN ERLANGER
APRIL 22, 2016

Quote:LONDON — President Obama on Friday bluntly urged Britain to vote to remain inside the European Union in a referendum scheduled for June 23, and warned that a Britain outside the bloc could not count on maintaining its current economic relationship with the United States.
Taking an unusually direct position on another country’s internal politics, Mr. Obama asserted that Britain’s membership in the bloc did not limit British influence but “magnifies it.”
Speaking alongside Prime Minister David Cameron at a news conference, he also directly addressed the potential consequences of a vote by Britain to leave. The president said that to do so would send Britain to the “back of the queue” for a trade deal with the United States, challenging those who have argued that Britain could quickly replicate the same favorable terms it enjoys as a European Union member.

Quote:Mr. Obama defended the right of a close friend to give an opinion on a matter of mutual interest. “Part of being friends is being honest, and, speaking honestly, the outcome of that referendum is a matter of deep interest to the United States, because it affects our interests as well,” he said.
Mr. Obama sidestepped a question on whether the “special relationship” between Washington and London would be damaged if Britain voted to leave the European Union.

Nor did Mr. Obama comment on a suggestion by Mayor Boris Johnson of London, a leader of the campaign to leave the bloc, that the president was unfriendly to Britain because of his ancestry. Mr. Johnson, a Conservative, suggested on Friday that Mr. Obama removed a bust of Winston Churchill from the Oval Office because it “was a symbol of the part-Kenyan president’s ancestral dislike of the British Empire, of which Churchill had been such a fervent defender.”
Mr. Obama said he saw another bust of Churchill every day in the White House residence.
“I love the guy,” he said. But as the first African-American president, he said, he “thought it appropriate” to have a bust of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. in the Oval Office.
Mr. Cameron, for his part, smiled thinly and said that “questions for Boris are questions for Boris and not questions for me.”

Quote:One of the most polarizing responses came from Mr. Johnson, who was born in Manhattan and retains his American passport as a dual citizen. Mr. Johnson, who is also a member of Parliament and has ambitions to replace Mr. Cameron as prime minister, has argued that the United States is a traditional nation-state that would never transfer some of its sovereignty to any European Union-like organization.
“For the United States to tell us in the U.K. that we must surrender control of so much of our democracy — it is a breathtaking example of the principle of do-as-I-say-but-not-as-I-do,” Mr. Johnson wrote in The Sun, a newspaper that is influential among working-class voters.
“It is incoherent. It is inconsistent, and yes it is downright hypocritical,” Mr. Johnson said.
On Twitter, Nicholas Soames, a Conservative member of Parliament and a grandson of Churchill, condemned Mr. Johnson’s essay, calling it “an appalling article” that is “totally wrong on almost everything.” It was “inconceivable,” Mr. Soames said, that his grandfather would “not have welcomed” the president’s views on Britain’s role in Europe.
A former leader of the Liberal Democrats, Menzies Campbell, said that “many people will find Boris Johnson’s loaded attack on President Obama’s sincerity deeply offensive,” and Diane Abbott, a Labour Party lawmaker, said that “Boris dismissing President Obama as ‘half-Kenyan’ reflects the worst Tea Party rhetoric.”
American officials suggested that there was an internal debate about the wisdom of the straightforward opinion editorial Mr. Obama wrote in The Telegraph, but decided that it was better to be upfront about the president’s views as he arrived in Britain and not pretend to be coy.
Mr. Cameron clearly favored a strong message from the American president, whose position is shared by the leaders of Britain’s main European allies, France and Germany.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 04-23-2016

This recent polling reveals huge problems.
Either insufficient polling data is at hand, or big trouble for Trump and Cruz overall.

Sanders gets the highest marks against all the Republicans,
and Kasich soundly exceeds Hillary Hmm2

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-23-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/23/obama-boasts-britain-saved-world-economy-president/
Obama Boasts In Britain: I Saved The World Economy As President

Assimilated

Be prepare for a disaster soon .
Doh

[Image: 13083344_972339356168302_304979318630273...e=57750BBC]

[Image: trumpcannon.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-24-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/04/24/trump-first-thing-dems-will-do-is-sue-cruz-for-being-canadian-if-hes-elected/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Trump: ‘First Thing’ Dems Will Do Is Sue Cruz for Being Canadian if He’s Elected

Quote:Tony Moreland

You never saw the Dems sue Obama for being Kenyan did you? In fact, Obama has gotten away with more acts treason than any other President in history. And Obama will suspend the 2016 general election if he can.

Sheep

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/23/house-chairman-removes-state-flags-confederate-emblems-capitol-tunnel/

Rep. Candice Miller (R-MI)
has decided to banish all state flags from the Capitol tunnel because some contain elements of the Confederate flag, reports reveal.

Miller, a Republican from St. Clair County, who chairs the House Administration Committee that oversees the myriad duties of administrative services on Capitol Hill, decided that the state flags containing Confederate colors were too controversial. She decreed that all the states’ flags on display be replaced by a sample of each state’s coin.

The state flags were displayed in the tunnel connecting the Rayburn House Office Building and the U.S. Capitol.

“Given the controversy surrounding Confederate imagery, I decided to install a new display,” Rep. Miller said in a statement on the committee’s website. “I am well aware of how many Americans negatively view the Confederate flag, and, personally, I am very sympathetic to these views. However, I also believe that it is not the business of the federal government to dictate what flag each state flies.”

To replace the flags, Miller said, “A print of each state’s commemorative coin will be tastefully displayed for this highly trafficked area as each quarter serves as a reminder of the ideals, landmarks, and people from each state, as well as this nation’s great motto, ‘Out of many, one.'”

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-24-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/24/obama-merkel-make-case-disputed-ttip-trade-deal/

Quote:US President Barack Obama (L) and German Chancellor Angela Merkel sit during the official opening ceremony of the Hanover industry Fair at the Hannover Congress Center HCC in Hanover, on April 24, 2016
Merkel echoed that sentiment, saying the deal was “extremely helpful to allow our economy in Europe to grow”.
“It is good for the German economy, it is good for the European economy,” she said.
But Obama acknowledged there was popular opposition.
“People are unsettled by globalisation,” he said. “People visibly see a plant moving and jobs lost and the narrative develops that this is weakening rather than strengthening the position of ordinary people and ordinary workers.”
“The benefits often times are diffused.”
Ahead of the meeting there was a sign of the significant hurdles that remain.
Merkel’s Economy Minister Sigmar Gabriel warned the deal “will fail” if the United States refused to make concessions in “buy American” clauses.
– ‘Right side of history’ –
Merkel and Obama also discussed world crises including Syria and Libya.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/austrian-government-shock-far-triumps-202442510.html?ref=gs
Quote:Vienna (AFP) - Austria's government was licking its wounds Monday after a historic debacle that saw the opposition anti-immigrant far-right triumph in a presidential ballot two years before the next scheduled general election.
According to preliminary results, Norbert Hofer of the Freedom Party (FPOe) came a clear first with 36 percent of the vote, while candidates from the two governing parties failed to even make it into a runoff on May 22.
The result means that for the first time since 1945, Austria will not have a president backed by either Chancellor Werner Faymann's Social Democrats (SPOe) or their centre-right coalition partners the People's Party (OeVP).
"This is the beginning of a new political era," FPOe leader Heinz-Christian Strache said after what constituted the best-ever result at federal level for the former party of the late Joerg Haider, calling it a "historic result".
The centre-right OeVP's candidate Andreas Khol came equal fourth with 11 percent, level with the SPOe's Rudolf Hundstorfer.
Faymann said the result was a "clear warning to the government that we have to work together more strongly". He said however that his party would not make any personnel changes -- including with regard to his own position.
Facing Hofer on May 22 is likely to be Alexander van der Bellen, backed by the Greens, who garnered 20 percent, ahead of third-place independent candidate Irmgard Griss, who won 18.5 percent.
Having a president in the Habsburg dynasty's former palace in Vienna not from either of the two main parties could shake up the traditionally staid and consensus-driven world of Austrian politics.
The head of state's powers are largely ceremonial, but not only. Hofer has threatened to fire the government, while van der Bellen has said he will refuse to appoint Strache chancellor if the FPOe wins elections scheduled for 2018.
- European fringe parties -
The rise of fringe parties has been mirrored across Europe, including in Spain, Britain and Germany, and also in the United States with the populist messages of Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders.
Marine Le Pen, leader of France's National Front hoping to become president next year, tweeted Sunday her congratulations to the FPOe for its "magnificent result. Bravo to the Austrian people".
Last year Austria received 90,000 asylum requests, the second highest in Europe on a per capita basis, and Faymann's government has taken a firmer line on immigration in recent weeks.
This has included pressuring countries on the so-called Balkans refugee route from Greece northwards to Austria and Germany and erecting barriers at its borders in case of a renewed influx.
But this has not stopped support for the FPOe surging. Recent opinion polls put the party in first place with more than 30 percent of voter intentions.
- Sliding support -
Support for the two main parties, which have between them run Austria since 1945, has been sliding for years and in the last general election in 2013 they only just garnered enough support to re-form their "grand coalition".
Austria's traditionally strong economy has also faltered of late and it no longer has the lowest unemployment rate in the European Union. Faymann's coalition, in power since 2008, has struggled to agree structural reforms.
David Pfarrhofer from the Market polling institute said S

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 04-25-2016

Trump will never survive a second ballot.
He has to get all 1237 delegates prior to the convention or it all goes to Cruz.
Kasich would be an unlikely winner over Cruz.

Lyin' Ted racking up delegates in Miane by betrayal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/04/24/cruz-dominates-trump-falls-short-again-as-more-states-pick-delegates/
Cruz dominates, Trump falls short again as more states pick delegates
excerpts from link:
Quote:Maine hosted the marquee weekend contest, 
in which Cruz won 19 of the 20 delegate seats up for grabs. 
The win sparked a feud 
with one of Trump's most senior Republican surrogates, Gov. Paul LePage.

The governor claimed that Cruz reneged on an agreement 
that would have permitted supporters of the three presidential candidates 
to fill the delegate seats the contenders won in the March caucus. 
That would have meant 12 seats for Cruz, 
nine for Trump 
and two for Ohio Gov. John Kasich.

But LePage said Cruz's team "lied to us and broke the deal," 
adding that David Sawyer, 
a Cruz aide who was in the state helping the senator's supporters get elected, 
"stabbed us in the back, 
reneged on the unity slate 
and betrayed the Maine people."

"As we have seen throughout the country, 

Cruz’s national campaign is run by greedy political hooligans," 
he added in a state posted on Facebook. 
"These are the same operatives in the Republican Establishment 
who worked for Mitt Romney 
to disenfranchise Maine delegates in 2012. 

They are using sneaky and deceitful operators like Sawyer 
to try to subvert the democratic process and take all 23 delegates. 
I can't stand by and watch as Cruz and the Republican Establishment 
forcibly overrule the votes of Mainers who chose Trump and Kasich."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politics/ted-cruz-john-kasich-join-forces-to-stop-donald-trump/index.html
Ted Cruz, John Kasich join forces to stop Donald Trump
Quote:Within minutes of each other, 
the pair issued statements late Sunday saying they will divide their efforts in upcoming contests 
with Cruz focusing on Indiana 
and Kasich devoting his efforts to Oregon and New Mexico. 

The strategy -- something the two campaigns have been working on for weeks -- 
is aimed at blocking Trump from gaining the 1,237 delegates necessary to claim to GOP nomination this summer.

The extraordinary moves reflect the national strength Trump has shown 
and the inability of Republicans who oppose the New York billionaire to come together to stop him. 
Dividing up some of the remaining primary states 
by putting forward one strong alternative to Trump 
in each could be enough to take away delegates and curb Trump's run to the nomination.

Trump is the only candidate who can realistically get a first-ballot victory -- 
there's no mathematical path for Cruz or Kasich to clinch the nomination heading into the convention. 

The billionaire is poised for a strong performance Tuesday, 
when Republicans in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut and Rhode Island head to the polls.

Cruz campaign manager Jeff Roe said in a statement the Texas senator will focus on the May 3 Indiana primary. 
He called Trump at top of the GOP ticket "a sure disaster."

He added: 
"To ensure that we nominate a Republican who can unify the Republican Party and win in November, 
our campaign will focus its time and resources in Indiana 
and in turn clear the path for Gov. Kasich to compete in Oregon and New Mexico."

Kasich's chief strategist, John Weaver, said in a separate statement: 
"Due to the fact that the Indiana primary is winner-take-all statewide 
and by congressional district, 
keeping Trump from winning a plurality in Indiana 
is critical to keeping him under 1,237 bound delegates 
before Cleveland. 
We are very comfortable with our delegate position in Indiana already, 
and given the current dynamics of the primary there, 
we will shift our campaign's resources West and give the Cruz campaign a clear path in Indiana."

Trump blasted the arrangement on Twitter.
"Wow, just announced that Lyin' Ted and Kasich 

are going to collude in order to keep me from getting the Republican nomination. 
DESPERATION!" Trump wrote Sunday night.

Trump will never survive a second ballot.
He has to get all 1237 delegates prior to the convention.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-25-2016

Both the Demmyocrats and Repubcrats
are trying to weasel out of the voters choice
they don't wish to lose their empires & rules .

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-25-2016

http://www.everynewshere.com/support-trump-arrest-hillary-obama-treason/

Would you support Trump if he were to arrest Hillary and Obama for treason?

Quote:Somebody is getting exceptionally apprehensive. Obama. Valerie Jarrett. Eric Holder. Hillary Clinton. Jon Corzine. What’s more, we know why. It’s a hell of a grimy relationship that makes everybody incredibly wealthy. Everybody with the exception of the American individuals. We get ripped off. We’re the patsies. Be that as it may, for once, the capable communist plot and the degenerate cohort industrialists are terrified. I’ve never seen them this insulted… this awful… this spurred… this organized. NEVER have I seen anything like the way the mad dogs of hellfire have been unleashed on Donald Trump. At the point when white radical David Dukes kept running for Governor of Louisiana even he wasn’t treated with this sort of shock, vitriol and lack of regard. At the point when a known extortion, trick craftsman and expense cheat like Al Sharpton kept running for President, I never saw anything remotely near this. The over-the-top response to Trump by government officials of both sides, the media and the greatest organizations of America has been so quick and madly furious that it recommends they are all debilitated and unnerved more than ever. Why? Since David Duke was never going to win. Al Sharpton was never going to win. Ron Paul was never going to win. Ross Perot was never going to win as an outsider competitor. None of those competitors had the billion dollars it takes to win the administration. In any case, Donald Trump can self-reserve that sum tomorrow… and still have another billion left over to fill the most recent two week stretch keep running before decision day. Regardless of the amount they say unexpectedly, the media, business and political first class comprehend that Donald Trump is no joke and could really win and miracle their pleasant comfortable apple truck. It’s no fortuitous event that everybody has become together to annihilate Donald. No this is an organized scheme drove by President Barack Obama himself. Obama himself is making the telephone calls and giving the requests a definitive intimidator who plays by the principles of Chicago hooligan governmental issues. Why is this so critical to Obama? Since the majority of alternate lawmakers are a piece of the “old young men club.” They talk lofty, yet at last they won’t modify anything. Why? Since they are all indebted to enormous cash contributors. They are all possessed by lobbyists, unions, legal advisors, tremendous natural associations, multi-national partnerships like Big Pharma or Big Oil. On the other hand they are possessed the whole shooting match by outsiders like George Soros claims Obama, or remote governments own Hillary with their Clinton Foundation gifts. These ordinary foundation lawmakers are all manikins possessed by huge cash. However, one man-and one and only man-isn’t under obligation to anybody. One man needn’t bother with outsiders, or remote governments, or George Soros, or the United Autoworkers, or the Teachers Union, or the SEIU, or the Bar Association to store his battle. Very rich person investor and free thinker Donald Trump needn’t bother with anybody’s assistance. That implies he couldn’t care less what the media says. He couldn’t care less what the corporate elites think. That makes him extremely unsafe to the dug in hobbies. That makes Trump an enormous risk. Trump can demolish everything for the influenced government officials and their ruined slavemasters. Don’t you ever ask why the GOP has never attempted to denounce Obama? Don’t you ask why Boehner and McConnell talk a defining moment, however never really attempt to stop Obama? Don’t you ask why Congress holds the satchel strings, yet they’ve never attempted to defund Obamacare or Obama’s obviously unlawful Executive Action on acquittal for expatriates? Strange, isn’t that so? It makes no sense, correct? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well to start with, I’d surmise numerous key Republicans are being renumerated. Also, I accept numerous key Republicans are being coerced. Whether they are having illicit relationships… or furtively gay… or taking citizen cash… the NSA knows everything. Ask previous House Speaker Dennis Hastert about that. The legislature even knew he was pulling back extensive aggregates of his own cash, from his own ledger. Trust me-the NSA, SEC, IRS and the various 3-letter government organizations are observing each Republican political pioneer. They know everything. Thirdly, numerous Republicans are petrified of being called “racists.” So they are terrified to ever reprimand Obama, or get out his violations, not to mention request his arraignment. Fourth, why raise some static? After annihilation or retirement, in case you’re a “decent kid” you have a $5 million dollar for every year campaigning work holding up. The huge cash premiums have the framework gamed. Win or lose… they win. In any case, Donald Trump doesn’t play by any of these standards. Trump separates this decent comfortable relationship between huge government, enormous media and huge business. All the guidelines are out the window if Donald wins the administration. Alternate lawmakers will ensure Obama and his assistants. Be that as it may, not Donald. Keep in mind Trump is the person who openly scrutinized Obama’s introduction to the world declaration. He doubted Obama’s school records and how a fair understudy got into an Ivy League college. Donald Trump has the boldness to ask so everyone can hear for what reason American specialists dependably get the short end of the stick? Great inquiry. I’m sure Trump will address what happened to the very nearly billion dollars given in a fixed no-offer contract to school companions of Michele Obama at remote organizations to manufacture the deficient Obamacare sites. By the way that tab is presently up to $5 billion. Trump will inquire as to whether Obamacare’s designers can be accused of misrepresentation for offering it by lying. He will inquire as to whether Obama himself submitted misrepresentation when he said, “On the off chance that you like your social insurance arrangement, you can keep it.” Trump will explore Obama’s far reaching IRS trick, also Obama’s school records. Trump will arraign Hillary Clinton and Obama for misrepresentation resolved to conceal Benghazi before the decision. What about the misrepresentation conferred by representatives of the Labor Department when they made up emotional occupation numbers in the last employments report before the 2012 race. Obama, the multi-national partnerships and the media need to stop this. They remember this could escape control. On the off chance that left unchecked telling the crude truth and making inquiries others is reluctant to ask, Donald could wake a resting mammoth. Trump’s decision would be a bad dream. Obama has perpetrated numerous violations. Nobody else yet Donald would set out to indict. Donald Trump won’t falter. Once Donald gets in and gets a glance at “the cooked books” and Obama’s records, the diversion is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked. Eric Holder could end up in jail. Valerie Jarrett could end up in jail. Obama bundler Jon Corzine could end up in jail for losing $1.5 billion of client cash. Hillary Clinton could end up in prison for erasing 32,000 messages … or tolerating rewards from remote governments while Secretary of State … or for “losing” $6 billion as head of State Department … or for lying about Benghazi. Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute.Trump will follow everybody included… only for no particular reason. That will all happen on Trump’s first day in the White House. That is the reason the pooches of hellfire have been unleashed on Donald Trump. That is the reason we should all bolster Donald. This might be our just shot at sparing America, revealing the wrongdoings submitted against our country and indicting those included. -

HILARIOUS RANT:  Here's The Truth About The TTIP

http://dailybail.com/home/hilarious-rant-heres-the-truth-about-the-ttip.html

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-26-2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
Published on Mar 5, 2016
http://demand.hillarysamericathemovie...

What are the Democrats hiding? Watch the just-released trailer for "Hillary's America: The Secret History Of The Democratic Party."

The movie hits theaters nationwide this July.

http://journal-neo.org/2016/04/26/us-entering-the-panic-mode/

26.04.2016 Author: Gordon Duff
[/url]
US: Entering the Panic Mode
[url=http://journal-neo.org/2016/04/26/us-entering-the-panic-mode/]http://journal-neo.org/2016/04/26/us-entering-the-panic-mode/

Quote:Presidential politics in the US are leading to a potentially dark future, not just for the US, but to a collapse of NATO and the EU as well. Moves are afoot by the ultra-powerful lobbying machine of the new anti-US alliance of Israel, Turkey and Saudi Arabia, bolstered by Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Poland, to gain control over the American presidency, again.
There is one risk in particular that is raising the bar and that is the missing 28 pages from the 9/11 report, tying Saudi intelligence to the attacks on the World Trade Center, George Washington Bridge and Lincoln and Holland Tunnels.
The pages are believed to make reference to meetings between Mohammed Atta, alleged 9/11 mastermind, and teams of Israeli “art students” prior to the attacks. All lived in Fort Lee, New Jersey, a short distance apart, and were watched meeting together by an FBI team under “Project Able Danger” headed by Special Agent Mike Dick, who later survived an assassination attempt when he threatened to go public.
These pages, and perhaps others withheld, contain not only surveillance records, including wiretaps of the planning of 9/11 but arrest records of dozens of Israeli operatives who were working with Atta.
Now that the long running Israeli-Saudi partnership is made public, this material is considered a devastating threat, one worth rigging a presidential election over and, if deemed necessary, assassinating any candidate who can’t be controlled.
There is a certainty that President Obama was never briefed on other material withheld and buried under the Bush administration including, not only the Able Danger case file which, it is now believed, may well link Turkish intelligence to 9/11 as well.
Then there is the preliminary report on 9/11 from 2003 said to have been taken to Russia by Edward Snowden and, in all probability, continually leveraged by Russian intelligence. Those familiar with that report, including those who helped write it, say it presents a drastically different take on events of 9/11, one that now places the dissension and resignations of the later “blue ribbon” public commission in a new light.
What is clear is that Obama’s visit to Saudi Arabia during which he quite publicly admonishes Saudi Arabia for its support of ISIS, al Nusra and other terror organizations, may signal a “gloves off” military move by the US into the battle in both Syria and Iraq, a battle that is likely to include thousands of American “boots on the ground” and a full-fledged military confrontation with Israel, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
What then has to be made clear is who the real players really are. If you have the Turks, Saudis and Israeli’s on one side and Iraq, Syria and Iran on the other where is this all going to lead? With the expansion of Turkish military into Ukraine and now Macedonia, where they are taking part in destabilization operations, probably aided by Israel, how then do we view Netanyahu’s visit to Moscow this week?
We also have the growing struggle over Nagorno-Karabakh between Armenia and Azerbaijan, where we are now able to confirm that thousands of ISIS jihadists have taken part, fighting side by side with Azerbaijan’s Israeli-trained and armed military.
We now have a secondary Kurdish struggle, no longer simply Turkey slaughtering an ethnic minority as they did with the Armenians, but something far more sinister. With Germany arming the Perg Mersha, not to fight Turkish-backed ISIS but to join with Turkey against other Kurdish factions, the conflict not only broadens but the mosaic becomes clear.
Then another question comes to light, is this Middle Eastern “triumvirate” that seems to be orchestrating so much mayhem, including using a manufactured refugee crisis to destabilize the European Union, working alone? Is Germany a victim or, as most Germans believe, is Merkel very much a part of this and if so, why? This leads us to exploring a hypothesis that a few years ago had seemed, minimally, borderline conspiratorial, perhaps a bit more. Perhaps a reassessment might be due.
Germany had come on the radar with reports of a secret intelligence organization and their complicity in nuclear proliferation. From Veterans Today:
“In May of 2014, a high level informant tied to the U.S. Department of Justice came to us with a story.
He said that Germany has a decades long secret protocol with Israel whereby Germany funds weapons research and production for Israel and supplies that nation with submarines specially configured for launching nuclear cruise missiles and Israel, in return, gives Germany nuclear weapons.
At the time, the “why” of Germany, a NATO power, wanting nuclear weapons wasn’t clear. There had to be more to the story, much more and there was.
What was brought forward was a bizarre tale of Europe’s strongest “liberal democracy” being something quite different, a nation ruled by a shadow government, infiltrated by “hold overs” from Nazi Germany, sworn to bring down the “corrupt West and its effete democracies.”
The Mysterious Article
Yesterday, Veterans Today received an article published a year ago in Die Welt, written by Colonel Hans Rühle, former Head of Planning for Germany’s Ministry of Defense.
It was forwarded to us by a former IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) investigator, a nuclear physicist. What it had to say was both startling and wrought with dramatic implications.
The title of the article, published in German is: Hat Deutschland Israels Atomwaffen finanziert? (PDF)
Such a detailed and gripping exposé written by a retired high level German/NATO official, one not only proving Israel’s illusive nuclear program to exist, but outlining broad criminal complicity by the German government, should have resounded around the world.
Instead, it was immediately forgotten, never translated into English and never cited by anyone, including and especially those whose job it is to enforce nuclear non-proliferation treaties.
The article is, in fact, a broad confession of German government complicity in a bizarre and sinister plot of epic proportions.”
One thing is clear, Germany is underwriting ISIS with billions in aid, some cash, much of it military equipment, funneled through Turkey. It is also clear that Germany, or that Merkel and the DVD, which we will be getting to in a minute, are at the heart of the coup that overthrew the government of Poland, and are up to their necks in preparing the Kiev junta for a broader war as well.
Germany is importing busloads of Ukrainian “tourists”, who are filling off-season tourist hotels near NATO military training centers. British “handlers” from CIA contractors drop them off, while they hide “in plain sight,” with military haircuts, horribly out of shape physiques, and seen doing morning calisthenics while tourists look on aghast.
This new and quite sad Wehrmacht of Merkel’s surrogate army-in-training removes any credibility in the story Germany has leaked to anyone willing to listen, that Turkey is blackmailing Germany by threatening to use their Munich-based intelligence networks to slaughter German school children.
This also brings into question another point, one also sinister, and not so farfetched. Is it Merkel’s “DVD” Germany – and not Belgium – that is the real home to European terrorism?
From Veterans Today 2014:
Quote:German Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst
Earlier this year, a British intelligence analyst and author named Michael Shrimpton was sentenced to prison.
He was convicted of informing the British government that a nuclear weapon smuggled from Bremerhaven, Germany was strategically placed within blast range of the Olympic stadium outside London during the 2012 games.
Shrimpton claimed in open court that a German organization known as the DVD or Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst (a super-secret German Nazi Continuum Agency), a Nazi “holdover” from World War II with “franchises” around the world, was responsible.
Shrimpton was sent for psychiatric examination, pilloried in the press and clearly railroaded into prison on what can only be considered a bizarre “trumped up” charge.
He was convicted on the basis of having made the threat himself. Thus, the author of Spy Hunter and NSA “asset” sits in a prison cell, silenced, allowed no visitors, no phone calls, no correspondence and no publishing privileges.
Shrimpton claims he was “railroaded” because he had exposed the DVD; the Nazi terror group he says runs Germany but also runs the United States through the Bush family.”
DVD and Christopher Story
In 2010, Christopher Story, known to many as Edward Harle, died mysteriously. Intelligence insiders believe Story was murdered by the DVD.
From Wikipedia:
Quote:
‘Christopher Edward Harle Story FRSA (1938 – 14 July 2010) was a British writer, publisher and government adviser specialising in intelligence and economic affairs, who is perhaps best known for his collaboration with KGB defector Anatoliy Golitsyn on the 1995 book The Perestroika Deception.
Christopher Story, the son of Colonel Henry Harle Story MC of the Cameronians, was educated at Eton College and Christ Church, Oxford, and then worked as an industrial writer in Canada.
In 1963, he formed his own publishing company specializing in intelligence and founded “World Reports Limited” that year.
Since 1970, Story edited and published International Currency Review, which has included the World Bank, the Federal Reserve, and the Bank of England amongst its subscribers.
Story became an economic adviser to Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, and in 1991, a year after her resignation, he published Soviet Analyst due to his continued skepticism about Mikhail Gorbachev, perestroika and the official version of events in the Soviet Union.
Soviet Analyst was a respected journal whose previous editors included Robert Conquest and Tibor Szamuely.’
Christopher Story, a longtime associate of my good friend, Leo Wanta, was an agent of Britain’s secret services, something not included in his official biography, but true none the less.
Story, a respected lecturer on global currency issues and intelligence, told of an organization formed during the late 1920s of a coalition between the Bush family in the U.S., then part of the Harriman/Rothschild banking cartel of New York/City of London, and the “Hitler Project,” so aptly written about by Webster Tarpley in his Unauthorized Biography of George H.W. Bush.
According to Story, this group, which controlled the Federal Reserve in the United States and the majority of the world’s central banks, served an agenda of world conquest, both overt and covert. Story cited Hitler as a “puppet” of the organization that would later be called the DVD.
British Prime Minister Edward Heath was a DVD operative, as was Prime Minister Tony Blair and a significant number of high ranking British politicians.”
Curious New Move

This may be nothing, but only a few days ago, a former United States Marine General, James Mattis, was floated as a “dark horse”(a candidate or competitor about whom little is known, but who unexpectedly wins or succeeds… “a dark-horse candidate”)  during the upcoming Republican National Convention. 

What is strange about this is that Mattis is being backed by both the left and the right or by key factions in each that are closely aligned with the Israel lobby, which can now be assumed to represent both Turkey and Saudi Arabia as well.
Is Mattis, a general no one knows much about, going to be able to knock out Donald Trump and defeat Hillary Clinton? Does this mean that despite their public statements to the contrary, both Trump and Clinton are not acceptable to Israel and likely to follow Obama policy?
What we are seeing is a move toward a New World Order where America, as we know it, will no longer be active in global affairs. What do they know that we don’t?
Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War that has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades and consulted with governments challenged by security issues. He’s a senior editor and chairman of the board of Veterans Today, especially for the online magazine “New Eastern Outlook.”
http://journal-neo.org/2016/04/26/us-entering-the-panic-mode/

[Image: 13010883_1002971693071536_29282606622657...e=57A39112]

LilD

http://dailybail.com/home/was-obamas-2008-election-fixed-by-wall-street-new-book-raise.html

Quote:Was the First Obama Election Fixed? New Book Raises Suspicions
By Pam Martens
At Wall Street On Parade we call it continuity government. Michael M. Thomas, in a new book of quasi-fiction, calls it Fixers, the idea that no matter who comes and goes in the Oval Office, Wall Street has a fix in to make sure it is protected. The Thomas book could not come at a more inconvenient time for outgoing President Obama and the next leg of the continuity government that Wall Street hopes to install in the White House – otherwise known as Hillary Clinton.
What you’re getting in Fixers is a spellbinding analysis of the actual dirty deals that toppled Wall Street in 2008 with a new twist – a fictitious character who says he laundered $75 million into the Democratic presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton’s primary challenger in 2007 in exchange for three names on an index card.
Those three names had to become the “hope and change” President’s chief economic advisor, Treasury Secretary, and head of the criminal division of the Justice Department. These three key posts were to keep piles of bailout money flowing to Wall Street while simultaneously making sure no Wall Street executives were prosecuted for the crimes that brought on the crash.
The details in the book surrounding the three names on the index card seem to be channeling Larry Summers, Tim Geithner, and Lanny Breuer, who took the respective posts of chief economic advisor, Treasury Secretary and head of the Justice Department’s criminal division in the first Obama administration and, indeed, sluiced trillions to Wall Street while the Justice Department failed to prosecute, saying it was worried about collateral damage, such as triggering bank layoffs. Like the collapse of the U.S. economy from untamed financial corruption is not collateral damage.
Fixers takes us back to the earliest days in 2007 when the rumbles of what would become the greatest Wall Street crash since the Great Depression were first being recognized by the smart money crowd on Wall Street. Chauncey Suydam, a one time CIA agent has breakfast with his former boss at the CIA, who now heads a Wall Street investment bank called Struthers Strauss. The Struthers Strauss chief wants Chauncey to fix the election with the $75 million and put the three selected people in those key posts.
Anyone who witnessed Obama’s first press conference as President-Elect knew the fix was in. To his right stood Larry Summers and to his left stood Robert Rubin. The date was November 7, 2008. The public was repulsed by Obama having the gall to put these two on his economic transition team.
WHITE HOUSE NOVEMBER 7, 2008

http://www.govtslaves.info/ford-will-invest-1-6-billion-in-two-u-s-factories/

(DETROIT)  Ford Motor Co will invest $1.6 billion in two U.S. factories to start making a new automatic transmission and expand output of certain commercial trucks, the company said on Tuesday.
Ford said the moves would support a total of 650 jobs but would not say how many new ones would be created.
The announcement comes three weeks after Ford said it would spend $1.6 billion to build a new vehicle assembly plant in Mexico, drawing fire from Republican U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Ford has countered that it intends to invest $9 billion in U.S. factories, as outlined in the company’s 2015 contract with the United Auto Workers union.
The larger of Ford’s latest U.S. investments will be $1.4 billion for a production line at a Livonia, Michigan, factory to produce a new 10-speed automatic transmission for the company’s rear-wheel-drive vehicles.
The Livonia plant currently employs about 1,550 hourly and salaried workers in total. The new 10-speed transmission line will employ about 500 union workers, Ford said.
“Most of the people will move from building one transmission to another,” Joe Hinrichs, president of Ford’s Americas operations, said in an interview.

The United Auto Workers said last fall that Ford planned to spend as much as $1.8 billion overhauling that factory to produce three new transmissions.
Separately, Ford said it would spend $200 million at an assembly plant in Avon Lake, Ohio, near Cleveland to add production of Super Duty chassis cab trucks, which typically are commercial vehicles such as ambulances or tow trucks.
Ford has outlined just $1.7 billion of the $9 billion in manufacturing investments promised to the UAW last year. The Dearborn, Michigan, company has 55,300 hourly workers at its U.S. factories, more than any other automaker in the United States, including larger Detroit rival General Motors Co.
The future of auto manufacturing jobs has become a politically charged issue because of the federal bailouts of GM and the former Chrysler Group, and because UAW positions are under pressure from the growing number of car plants in Mexico.
The Mexican factories pay workers hourly wages of roughly $8.25, compared with about $60, including benefits, for Ford UAW members, according to the Center for Automotive Research in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Hinrichs said Ford has worked hard to make its U.S. manufacturing operations more efficient.

http://www.govtslaves.info/the-top-10-reasons-to-support-trump-weve-waited-53-years-for-this-kind-of-honesty/

Quote:Trump In His Own Words
Some of the following statements, uttered by Donald Trump, I have not heard, verbatim, until I went looking. The content and meaning of these words have obfuscated or twisted all together by the media. If anyone needed proof that Americans are lied to every single day, on every single issue, this is your moment of awakening.
  1. Politicians are bought and paid for by the special interests. The politicians need the money to get re-elected, they are not going to do what’s right for you. Trump should be careful, it was this kind of honesty that got JFK killed.
  2. The Wall is going to be so big and effective that when I am gone, they will name it after me. Trump is correct in that when you let off-the-books workers into the country, they lower the wage structure for millions of American citizens. Document, document, document!
  3. People are concerned about taking in Syrian refugees. However, we do not know where they come from and what their intentions are and they are completely undocumented.While Obama and his crew are obsessed with American gun owners, this is the number one security threat to America. According to the FBI 10% are likely radicalized. Is that enough of a warning?
  4. Obama has brought so much disrespect to the office of the President, that when he lands on Air Force One, there is nobody of note to greet him. This is what we recently happened in Saudi Arabia and Cuba. I will force foreign leaders to respect me and if they don’t respect me, they will fear me. Obama and his special interest friends are the reason why the world walks all over us.
  5. The new Omnibus Bill, passed by Congress and supported by Obama, funds Syrian refugees and undocumented immigrants through our Southern border. No money for Americans, only for foreign nationals illegally coming into our country. Why should any of us pay any tax to a government that holds all of us in such contempt.
  6. Americans are not angry people, but we are angry at a system that does not allow us to achieve anything. Since 1980, in real dollars, Americans are working 20% longer for 20% less. And where is that money going? It is going to the special interests who have never made more money, at our expense. Since the advent of NAFTA, we have witnessed the greatest wealth transfer in the history of the world.
  7. Hillary wanted to go into Libya. Ask yourself, who has the oil? It is ISIS. We do not hit ISIS and our government is allowing them to take what they want. Dark, shadowy banking forces are supporting ISIS We don’t hit the refineries because we don’t want to cause environmental damage, so we let ISIS continue doing what they do. This is exactly what former advisor to George W. Bush, ARSOF’s Scott Bennett has been saying and said so on my show, on several occasions. In other words, Hillary and Obama have been committing treason against the American people for a long time.
  8. Obama will fly a 747 to Hawaii to play golf and then talk to us about global warming. 
  9. I campaign for votes and win millions and crush my opponents in the process. Meanwhile, the establishment buys delegates in both parties. The political system in this country is corrupt. The elections are corrupt….  Donald Trump must be very familiar with the electronic voting machines.
  10. Free trade agreements are killing the American people. They have cost us tens of millions of American jobs. When I am President, I will see that ever American corporation that relocates oversees for cheap labor, will pay a 35% tax to bring that product back into our country. Manufacturing will return, jobs will return and prosperity will return. Criminal Hillary will continue this practice. Criminal Hillary does not care about you and if she is elected, things will only get worse. I love this statement because we get a “two for one” comment. I have been screaming about the devastation of free trade agreements for over two decades.
A Perception Experiment
Please take a moment to read the Trump statements and sentiments listed in bold print. Ask yourself, where have you heard these beliefs and facts expressed before?For over that past two decades this is what you have been hearing from the Independent Media, on a daily basis. These observations and ideas are not new, this just marks the first time in 53 years that we have had a candidate for the highest office in the land have the courage to tell the American people what is truly wrong and what we need to do about it.  I just reread the bold print, and my gosh, I thought I was listening to Steve Quayle, or Doug Hagmann or reading one of my own articles. Hundreds of us have been screaming these messages for a long time, and some people did listen, but not enough. Trump has given the people enough social capital from which to mount a defense against what is happening to our country.

I would strongly suggest that each and every one of you roll up their sleeves and get to work. It has been 53 years since we have heard this kind of honesty. If the Trump movement is allowed to die, you will not see this kind of opportunity, again, in your lifetime.