The Hidden Mission Forum
Next President of the United Fates of America - Printable Version

+- The Hidden Mission Forum (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Straight Talk on Anomalous Topics (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tell us about it... (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Next President of the United Fates of America (/showthread.php?tid=6821)

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 05-16-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/05/16/morning-joe-panel-clinton-connection-with-billionaire-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-will-blow-up-campaign/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
‘Morning Joe’ Panel: Clinton Connection With Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Will ‘Blow Up’ Campaign

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 05-16-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/16/transgender-black-leaders-oppose/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Quote:Black leaders slammed President Barack Obama’s order that men who claim to be female must be allowed to shower with normal women and girls, and also his claim that federal support for transgenders and “gender identity” is just like the campaign to win equal civil rights for African-Americans.
The “ridiculous transgender/civil rights movement comparison [is” insulting and disrespectful,” said Nadra Enzi, a New Orleans anti-crime activist.

Quote:Once again the Black experience is hijacked by individuals whose contempt and desperation is obvious! Middle- and upper-income Whites in search of artificial oppressed person status can do so without using our history to prop up delusional defenses.
“Comparing gender dysphoria to innate characteristics such as race is a bridge too far for scientific-minded individuals, but not for the organized left,” said Stacey Washington, Emmy-nominated TV personality and talk show host on KFTK 97.1 FM in St. Louis. “The idea that a mentally ill person should assume the mantle of civil rights so hard-fought and won by black Americans is insulting.”
On May 9, for example, Obama’s deputy, Attorney General Loretta Lynch blasted a North Carolina law that affirms single-sex bathrooms, but which also lets people use opposite-sex bathrooms after they go through a sex-change operation.
Quote:This is not the first time that we have seen discriminatory responses to historic moments of progress for our nation. We saw it in the Jim Crow laws that followed the Emancipation Proclamation … State-sanctioned discrimination never looks good in hindsight. It was not so very long ago that states, including North Carolina, had signs above restrooms, water fountains and on public accommodations keeping people out based upon a distinction without a difference. We have moved beyond those dark days, but not without pain and suffering and an ongoing fight to keep moving forward.
Washington and Hicks are members of Project 21, a coalition of black leaders organized by the National Center for Public Policy Research.
“As a minister of the Lord Jesus Christ, who happens to be Black by His design, I am thoroughly outraged that Obama would think he could even suggest, no less implement, such madness as ‘gender identity’ and ‘transgender rights.'” said Reverend Steven Louis Craft. “We in this nation are under satanic attack when people cannot even discern that there are only two sexes, male and female.”
“Such a move will destroy our schools as our children and grandchildren will be intimidated and confused,” said Emery McClendon. “The focus in our learning institutions shout be on the three ‘R’s, and on preparing our children for adulthood, the job market, and higher learning … schools are already failing, and this move will place our education system at risk of a collapse.”

“It is important that all of this liberal and leftist angst and claims of victimization be put in a proper context,”  California political analyst Joe Hicks said. “Only 0.3 percent of the nation’s population identifies as transgender,” he said, adding that “the entire LGBT population is estimated to be 3.4 percent.”
Project 21 was founded in 1992. It is led by frequent television pundit Cherylyn Harley LeBon and by constitutional law professor Horace Cooper.
Project 21 members include Niger Innes, Dr. Day Gardner, president of the National Black Pro-Life Union, pro-life leader Dr. Alveda King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, and national syndicated columnist Deroy Murdock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSrRyAYgw34

Published on Jan 12, 2016

California’s central valley produces a quarter of America’s food, yet nearly a million acres have been forced out of production by federal laws and environmental lawsuits, costing thousands of jobs, with more to follow. When protecting species, should the human species be part of the balance? Take action at NAER.INFO

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 05-17-2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5S2SrVZPY
JOURNALIST WHO EXPOSED TED CRUZ’S FATHER’S TIES TO LEE HARVEY OSWALD FOUND DEAD

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 05-17-2016

Quote:Bob Bembridge

"In America 2015, homosexuality, abortion on demand and same-sex marriage -- shameful crimes in Ike's America, mortal sins in the catechism of Pius XII -- have become constitutional rights. These represent the values that define Barack Obama's America, the values we preach to the world. What Ike's America saw as decadence, Obama's America calls progress." -- US and Catholicism in Crisis by Pat Buchanan

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 05-18-2016

infowars had an interesting note in their article about Trump meeting with Kissmyassinger Whip

http://www.infowars.com/uh-oh-trump-to-meet-with-kissinger-for-foreign-policy-advice/

Quote:The report also notes that Trump has been meeting with James A. Baker III,   Naughty
another former Republican secretary of state, 
and consummate insider, under the Bushes.

Baker was vocal in his criticism of Trump’s foreign policy proposals, particularly his call to abolish NATO

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 05-19-2016

http://dailybail.com/home/ralph-nader-explains-why-he-could-never-vote-for-hillary.html

'SHE'S SO MILITARISTIC SHE SCARES THE GENERALS'
The money clip from last night's Hardball with Chris Matthews. Naders says his conscience won't allow him to vote for Hillary Clinton.

http://dailybail.com/home/new-rasmussen-poll-trump-42-clinton-37.html
New Rasmussen Poll: Trump 42% Clinton 37%

Quote:TRUMP NOW LEADS HILLARY IN 2 NATIONAL POLLS
Morning Joe's Mika talks about Trump's lead in a national Fox News poll, and the Rasmussen poll results are below.
---
From Rasmussen
Donald Trump has now grown his lead over Hillary Clinton in Rasmussen Reports’ first weekly White House Watch survey. Trump earns 42% support to Clinton’s 37% when Likely U.S. Voters are asked whom they would vote for if the presidential election were held today.
To see survey question wording, click here.
At the beginning of this month, Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee, posted a statistically insignificant 41% to 39% lead over Clinton who is still expected to win the Democratic presidential nomination. Fifteen percent (15%) favored someone else, and five percent (5%) were undecided.
Continue reading at Rasmussen...
Fox News poll details are here...

Quote:400 Missiles Stolen in Benghazi… 20,000 Missiles Stolen in Tripoli… 20,000 M-16s Stolen in Kuwait… Related?
August 14, 2013 | Freedom Outpost | www.FreedomOutpost.com | 382 views

by Dean Garrison
By now most have probably heard about the 400 surface-to-air missiles that were stolen in Benghazi. An attorney for the witnesses/whistleblowers came out in an interview with WMAL yesterday to drop this bombshell.

WMAL reports:
Quote:“I do not know whether [the missiles] were at the annex, but it is clear the annex was somehow involved in the process of the distribution of those missiles,” said DiGenova in an interview Monday with WMAL’s Mornings On The Mall.
How did DiGenova get this information? He told WMAL that ever since he and his wife and law partner, Victoria Toensing, began representing the Benghazi whistleblowers last spring, they have been contacted by several people eager to share information about what really happened the night of September 11, 2012, when four Americans were killed in the Consulate attack, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens.
Quote:“This information comes from a former intelligence official who stayed in constant contact with people in the special ops and intelligence community,” said DiGenova, “and it is pretty clear that the biggest concern right now is that 400 missiles, which have been diverted in Libya and have gotten into the hands of some very ugly people. And they are worried, specifically according to these sources, about an attempt to shoot down an airliner,” he added.
The plot has thickened you might say. Back in May we reported that Ambassador Stevens had been sent to Benghazi for some sort of stinger missile exchange. At the time we were reporting the words of two anonymous whistleblowers that had come forward.
I think it is fairly clear at this point that some sort of arms running was going on. My question is simply this… Were these missiles really “stolen?”
This is not the first report of such occurrences that we have heard and I think that truth seekers need to consider that this might just be a small piece to a larger puzzle. Are you aware that 20,000 missiles were reported stolen in Libya in 2011?
The Daily Caller reported:
Quote:A survey of weapon depots in Libya shows that up to 20,000 shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missiles are now missing, partly because President Barack Obama has refused to send troops to guard the weapons depots, according to a left-of-center advocate.
“We were quite disappointed after talking to administration officials … that nothing more was done, even about the [storage] facilities in Tripoli, which are unsecured now,” said Peter Bouckaert, director of emergencies at left-of-centre group Human Rights Watch.
‘”The major impediment [to action] is that the administration doesn’t want ‘boots on the ground,’” he said.
Where have we heard this story before? Our government did not want to properly secure the diplomatic mission in Benghazi and we were actually paying an Al Qaeda linked group to defend it for us. Yes, we were paying the February 17th Martyr’s Brigade to defend our diplomatic mission. This group proudly flew an Al Qaeda flag on its Facebook page. They also conveniently disbanded hours after the Benghazi attack.
Then there is the case of the “stolen” M-16s, which Tim Brown reported on earlier this year. Since that theft was in Kuwait, I don’t know that most people will see the relation but I wasn’t born yesterday. Our government has been complicit in dealing or allowing the “stealing” of arms by Islamic militants for quite some time now, and my bet is that these stories all tie together and likely lead to Syria.
Tim Brown reported in April:
Quote:The Interior Ministry said thieves broke into a warehouse and stole a huge amount of firearms and ammunition. The ministry said 20,000 U.S.-origin M-16 assault rifles and 15,000 rounds for 9mm pistols were stolen.
“There were no guards during the break-in,” the ministry said on April 7.
The ministry said the target was a warehouse of the Interior Ministry in Subiya, Middle East Newsline reported. The statement said thieves broke three doors and removed the entire contents of the warehouse.
Not only was the warehouse, where these weapons kept, unguarded, but a huge cache of ammunition also went with the weapons.
That is one of those stories that you probably didn’t find too many places in the media, including right-wing sources. How deep does this corruption go?
So 400 surface to air missiles were stolen in Benghazi, and that’s why the CIA operatives are likely being silenced.
What’s 400 missiles compared to the 20,000 that were already allowed to walk away?
This story is much bigger than anyone knows.
How much of this is related, and how many unreported “thefts” might have occurred are unclear. But if you can read all of these news posts and not see that something big was going on then I’m pretty sure you voted for Obama.
Wake up America.
We have been supplying the enemy for some time. This did not start in Benghazi.
I have a rule. Two times is coincidence. Three times is conspiracy. You might find it interesting that I believe Ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans were not killed because of weapons exchanges. I simply believe that this is what got Stevens to Libya. If you have an open mind toward Benghazi, you might enjoy reading: No More Benghazi BS… You Want Answers? Here is THE TRUTH.
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 05-20-2016

Quote:By now most have probably heard about the 400 surface-to-air missiles that were stolen in Benghazi.

... 20,000 Missiles Stolen in Tripoli…

That article is dated 2013, fully three years ago.
If that many surface to air missiles had been stolen and redistributed, 
they would have been used many more times by now on commercial liners, 
not to mention against Syrian jets in that war.
That's somewhat dead horse news.
The actual number of US missiles involved in that event was 400, 
and highly doubtful that 20,000 were stolen from Libyan stockpiles and redistributed in the last 5 years.

The toal number of those SAM missiles in Libya was numbered at 20,000.
Those were all Russian made missiles by the ways.
DiGenova the attorney appears to be the sole source of this story from 2012 through 2013, 
where it then pretty much goes dead.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 05-21-2016

[Image: 13245475_1021932617896403_40623631983478...e=57DA05D0]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 05-23-2016

So Staples and Office Depot is a Monopoly
and in the mean time
Bayer is bidding to buy Monsanto
Doh
This Country has lost it's f-cking Mind .

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/05/22/dr-sebastian-gorka-donald-trump-believes-war-wants-win/
Dr. Sebastian Gorka: Unlike Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump ‘Actually Believes We Are at War, and He Wants to Win’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/23/va-secretary-compares-long-hospital-waits-lines-disneyland/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
VA Secretary Compares Long Hospital Waits To Lines At Disneyland

The VA only does visits 8 to 5
if they really cared
the VA Hospital would be open 24/7 365 days a year
until the problem is over .
Doh

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/judge-in-obamas-amnesty-case-orders-every-lawyer-involved-to-take-ethics-class/
Judge In Obama’s Amnesty Case Orders Every Lawyer Involved To Take Ethics Class
[url=http://dailycaller.com/author/derek-hunter/][/url]Derek Hunter

Doh

lmao ..............

Quote:President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle have gained notoriety for their lack of care when it comes to our men and women in uniform.
As it turns out, the U.S. Marines are sick of Michelle’s behavior, and one brave Marine decided to speak up.
Read the letter he wrote the First Lady below and tell us what you think.
Mrs. Obama
It sickens me that I have to take time to write you this letter. I am a Marine who doesn’t recognize color because every color has lived and died for you. You live in a free country to blame your poor pathetic life on the color of another man’s skin. All colors have given their lives for an educated woman to have the freedom to be so ignorant. I don’t blame black people for the ignorance that comes from your mouth. I love all colors because I love all that God creates. I don’t have to like you to love you and today is no different. I don’t like you or your husband because of your character hidden behind your skin. Isn’t it funny how the truth always reveals itself in time. You and your husband never showed this side of yourselves in 2008 before he was elected.

You both live better than 99% of the people in this world because of this country. You said that you are for the first time proud to be an American. Well, I will tell you that most of us are ashamed of you. You and your husband have become millionaires off the people of this country, but demonstrate very little appreciation for all that we give.White, black, brown or indifferent millions have fought and died for you to have the freedom to say the ignorant things you say. You are educated, but clearly have very little common sense. You blame past generations of Americans for the troubles of a few. Stop blaming white people for your misery and take a look at yourself in the mirror. We are all responsible for our own happiness and misery. The KKK is ignorance wrapped in a sheet while the Black panthers are raised on ignorance and hate.
No different from the cult of Islam thinking their race is better than all other men. God is love and creates every color to include our skin. To truly love God is to love all that He loves. For that I love each of you and pray that we all start taking responsibility for our own damned sins.
Martin Luther King had a dream that we would all live in the promise land. He is not remembered for being black. He is remembered for the love, and character he had within his heart. If you don’t like this country get on that plane and never come back. I will stay here and love all Americans, regardless of skin. I will love the beauty of what God created and stand tall with my American friends. Not because of their color but for the character and love they carry within. This country doesn’t owe you anymore than it owes me. So many have thanked me for my service and I will always be grateful. I pray that one day you and your husband might cause me to be grateful for yours. You will never be remembered as the First Lady of Color but soon forgotten after you leave the White House. You nor your husband shall ever divide us. I wish you no harm, but pray you will get the hell off of this American land… If you wish to find me I am now a writer for the DC Gazette. Also on Twitter @mshep08_mike …God bless you and Semper Fi

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 05-24-2016

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/05/a-harvard-mba-guy-is-out-to-bring-down-the-clintons/

Quote:A Harvard MBA Guy Is Out to Bring Down the Clintons

By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: May 23, 2016
[Image: charles-Ortel.jpg]
Charles Ortel
Remember Harry Markopolos? That’s the tenacious financial expert that pounded on the door of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for years, providing it with detailed, written evidentiary support for the premise that Bernie Madoff, the respected former Chairman of the NASDAQ stock market, was running a massive Ponzi scheme. The SEC never confirmed the fraud before Madoff confessed as he ran out of money in December 2008 because it skipped the most basic of investigation techniques: it failed to verify if real stocks and bonds actually existed in Madoff’s client portfolios. They didn’t.
There’s a new Markopolos in town with that same brand of leave-no-stone-unturned tenacity and he has his sights set on the charity operations of Hillary and Bill Clinton, known as the Clinton Foundation and its myriad tentacles. Ortel’s actions come just as Hillary Clinton makes her final sprint for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States with Bill in tow as her economic czar. Like Markopolos, Charles Ortel does not mince words.
In a 9-page letter dated yesterday and posted to his blog, Ortel calls the Clintons’ charity the “largest unprosecuted charity fraud ever attempted,” adding for good measure that the Clinton Foundation is part of an “international charity fraud network whose entire cumulative scale (counting inflows and outflows) approaches and may even exceed $100 billion, measured from 1997 forward.” Ortel lists 40 potential areas of fraud or wrongdoing that he plans to expose over the coming days.
Like Markopolos, Ortel has an impressive resume. Ortel’s LinkedIn profile shows that he received his B.A. from Yale and an MBA from Harvard Business School.  He previously worked as a Managing Director at investment bank Dillon Read and later as a Managing Director at the financial research firm, Newport Value Partners. In more recent years, Ortel has been a contributor to a number of news outlets including the Washington Times and TheStreet.com.
The charges being made by Ortel are difficult to dismiss as a flight of fancy because mainstream media has tinkered around the edges of precisely what Ortel is now calling out in copious detail.
In a 2013 New York Times article, “Unease at Clinton Foundation Over Finances and Ambitions,” reporters Nicholas Confessore and Amy Chozick hint that Hillary Clinton’s political operatives are occupying offices at the Clinton Foundation headquarters, writing that they “will work on organizing Mrs. Clinton’s packed schedule of paid speeches to trade groups and awards ceremonies and assist in the research and writing of Mrs. Clinton’s memoir about her time at the State Department, to be published by Simon & Schuster next summer.”
A June 2015 article in the Wall Street Journal by Kimberley Strassel stopped hinting and spelled it out boldly, calling the Clinton Foundation a “Hillary superPac that throws in the occasional good deed.” Strassel explained:
“The media’s focus is on Hillary Clinton’s time as secretary of state, and whether she took official actions to benefit her family’s global charity. But the mistake is starting from the premise that the Clinton Foundation is a ‘charity.’ What’s clear by now is that this family enterprise was set up as a global shakedown operation, designed to finance and nurture the Clintons’ continued political ambitions. It’s a Hillary super PAC that throws in the occasional good deed.”
Strassel goes on to provide the specific names of staffers who are deeply conflicted in their political work for Hillary Clinton’s presidential ambitions and  their ties to the charity.
An article by James Grimaldi in the Wall Street Journal as recently as May 12 of this year charges that a “$2 million commitment arranged by the nonprofit Clinton Global Initiative in 2010 went to a for-profit company part-owned by friends of the Clintons.” The Clinton Global Initiative is a program associated with the Clinton Foundation.
One notable thing that Charles Ortel is pounding away at is, why, with all of these media red flags for years, the Clintons have been allowed by state charity regulators in multiple states in which they solicit donations as well as their Federal regulator, the IRS, to continue business as usual. Are we looking at the Madoff-effect where regulators are afraid to take on powerful figures?
We think that’s a very good question to which the American public deserves a credible answer.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - slidika - 05-24-2016

Nice post, Wook!   Cheers

Hi

http://www.breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2015/11/09/audit-shows-hillary-clinton-fake-twitter-followers/
Quote:The Washington Examiner reports an audit of the Twitter accounts for the 2016 presidential candidates found Hillary Clinton has the highest percentage of phony followers by far, a whopping 41 percent. This means that of the 4.65 million followers Clinton claims, 1, 906,500 of them might be fakes.
These fake followers were sniffed out with a tool called TwitterAudit, which examines the activity on Twitter accounts and looks for telltale signs of falsehood, such as a very low number of tweets, small numbers of followers, and other metrics combined into an authenticity score.  Its creators readily concede the process is not perfect and can have a significant margin of error.
Still, for very large Twitter followings such as those enjoyed by top politicians and celebrities, the audit program delivers interesting results. Fake Twitter accounts often use the default “egg” avatar. You’ve got to fake some eggs to make a popularity omelette these days.
It almost seems like an arms

[Image: CjHQKW_XIAA5YGF.jpg]

Quote:[Image: knoller_normal.jpg] Mark Knoller

‎@markknoller
In front of bust of Ho Chi Minh, @POTUS shakes hands with Vietnamese Pres Tran Dai Quang. (Photo @Kevinliptakcnn)
Pennywise Sheep Pennywise Sheep Pennywise

[Image: SMALL_hillaryselfidentify.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 05-25-2016

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-24/hacker-who-got-inside-hillary-clintons-server-said-cooperate-fully-ongoing-email-inv
Quote:As we reported three weeks ago, the notorious Romanian hacker Marcel Lazar known also as Guccifer who first exposed Hillary Clinton's private email address made a bombshell claim when he claimed that he also gained access to the former Secretary of State's "completely unsecured" server. "It was like an open orchid on the Internet," Lazar told NBC News. "There were hundreds of folders."

This took place shortly after Lazar was extradited from Romania to the US to face hacking charges.

In the latest twist, Politico reports, Lazar is now expected to plead guilty this week, clearing the way for his unfettered cooperation with federal prosecutors, suggesting that all of his heretofore unverified claims about hacking into Hillary's server will be duly investigated. If confirmed, this could open a new chapter in the FBI's criminal probe into Hillary's email use and/or abuse.

As Politico adds, Lazar is scheduled to appear in federal court in Alexandria, Va. Wednesday morning for a change of plea hearing, according to court records. A prosecution spokesman did not immediately respond to a message seeking confirmation that the guilty plea is part of a plea bargain with prosecutors. A defense attorney declined to comment. Such plea deals usually oblige a defendant to assist authorities in all ongoing investigations.

Lazar was indicted in 2014 on nine felony charges stemming from his alleged hack into the emails of several prominent Americans, including former Secretary of State Colin Powell, a relative of former President George W. Bush and George H.W. Bush, and former Clinton adviser Sidney Blumenthal. A set of Blumenthal's emails were published online in 2013, disclosing a private email address Clinton used. She later changed the address.

Allegedly, Hillary's personal email server was also among those hacked.

Clinton's email arrangement is the subject of an ongoing FBI investigation, believed to be focused on how email messages deemed classified wound up on her server. Some reports have speculated that Lazar could demonstrate how vulnerable Clinton's unusual email set-up was to foreign hackers, but it's unclear how significant that fact would be to a decision about whether to seek criminal charges against Clinton or others involved in creating or using the unofficial email system.

If the DOJ's ongoing "effort" to squash the probe - often in direct confronation with the FBI - is any indication, even full data dump by the Romanian may not spur any action, unless of course it is Obama's intention to thaw the DOJ out of its deep freeze slumber right before the Democratic convention and somehow insert Joe Biden as the presumptive presidentical candidate.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 05-25-2016

The Vietnam war is long over.
Obama actually put some good deals together in Vietnam for American companies and business.
Regardless of the image of Ho Chi Minh there,
making friends and doing extended business with Vietnam is a very good idea.
Why?
Well for one thing, 
Vietnam is one of many countries in SE Asia fed up with Chinese expansionism.
This trade deal with Vietnam provides counter balance to the Chinese juggernaut of economic expansion,
that threatens all those countries sea lanes, 
and in general their own economic competition with Chinese multinational companies.

Trump would be right there in Vietnam making business happen as well.
The old issues with Vietnam are buried.
My dad fought in Vietnam and Korea.
His daughter {my sister} is now married with a Vietnamese man,
after her first marriage to a Korean family son.
My dad put all those wars behind him,
and so have the greater part of all the soldiers that fought in those wars.

Trump was in a CNN poll in Florida with Clinton
Clinton 43 Trump 42 percent.
Exactly what we predicted, that early polling showing these massive leads for Clinton,
were more or less bloated news organization polling,
that reflected way too early voter opinion.

The VP choices will key in the later polling.

Much American resistance to US forces fighting in Syria,
but you have two candidates {in particular Trump}
that promise to wipe out ISIS.
Obama will most likely have that wrapped up 75% by the time the election takes place.
Trump says:
"I would leave Assad in power"
and that won't last a month into his administration if he wins.
Iran and Israel will force a situation in which Trump has to respond to overall Iranian power
in the Mid East, to include Syria and Assad,
and allies such as Turkey and Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait etc,
will compel Trump to alter his current rhetoric.

I seriously doubt that when Raqqa falls and ISIS is on the run,
that the Kurdish fighters will just walk away,
and let Assad forces waltz into the city.
Trump will have to condemn the Kurds in order to pacify Assad as he tries to regain northern Syria.
I don't think so.

Big decisions have to be made in what happens with the Kurds,
once ISIS is dismantled in  northen Syria, and in particular in Raqqa.
It is the Kurds working the bulk of the ground war agaianst ISIS there.
The Kurds are not going to give up territory they fought for.

Obama admin. has already primed the war game by peppering news talk with softening positions
on Assad's govt. and not supporting the Kurds claims to the land they took.

It will be interesting to see what Trump has to say about the Kurds future.

Trump is winging it, and he is very good at that,
while Putin is the master of day to day "winging it" on the internattional political stage. 
The difference being that Putin is solely a one and only power Czar.
Trump wants to be Czar as well,
but he is smart enough to know that he will have to have experienced political advisors,
for handling the international war games.
Putin on the other hand pretty much acts unilaterally in Kremlin power futures.

Putin realizes that Clinton will be a much harder obstacle to deal with than Trump,
and does not want to Poo-tin around with a female power broker.
Putin sees Trump as more negotiable, 
and with a sense of being familiar in personality,
but Putin's ego considers Trump to be more manipulatable.
Putin will also make big challenging moves on Trump's political character and stamina,
if the two of them find themselves in a crossfire in big time international events.
It will be Czar ego vs. Czar ego.
Clinton on the other hand will not play the ego game with Putin.
She will just bitch slap back at the Russian bitch,
as the Cold war witch that everybody expects to see her as, 
whereas Trump has far more to prove immediately to the international stage than Clinton has to,
and have to prove why he is a bigger, badder and more improtant Czar than Putin.

The debates will be VERY interesting when the subject of Putin and Iran are discussed.

Iranian nuclear plants will be bombed out during the next administration.
Israel will initiate the process via an Iranian action or via a manipulated event,
so when you vote,
pick the candidate that you would like to see sending US air power into Iran.

The only good AyaGhoulah is a dead AyaGhoulah.

Reefer

The next and even bigger issue is China.
Trump leads the way with tough economic talk on China trade and jobs leaving the country.
It is Chinese militarism and expansionism with military power,
that will have to be addressed.

Also, that little puke in North Korea is going to push the button some day.

Check out our political / military treaty commitments to South Korea.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/
Clinton Releases Plan to Dissolve U.S. Border Within 100 Days

" Putin realizes that Clinton will be a much harder obstacle to deal with than Trump,
and does not want to Poo-tin around with a female power broker."

Maybe Obama and Hillary can get more sales from Uranium to Putin .
lol.

and as a 3 tour Viet Vet
screw our commie leader
and Jane Fonda .

and Hillary won't bitch slap Putin
because she will be too busy hiding in a bunker
and abandon the Troops as she did in Benghazi.
Fuck Hillary
she is all Mouth
and No Walk .

and Hillary supported Iran Deal and TPP
Trump didn't .

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/cnns-bash-hillary-email-scandal-is-going-to-help-her-opponents-in-a-big-way/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

CNN’s Bash: Hillary Email Scandal Is ‘Going to Help Her Opponents in a Big Way

Sheep

Putin is afraid of a President
who can read her e mails anytime Putin wants
and sells Uranium to Putin
Doh
Afraid of a President that sells weapons to Viet Nam
but wants the American Citizens to give up their weapons
Doh

Putin is LHAO .
Doh

[Image: Obama-vs-JFK-leaving-their-mark.jpg]

and as far as Syria goes
I don't need to move to Syria and raise flying pigs
nor does Murray need any more camels to fuck .
Sheep
we should invade Syria
but open our borders to all
Sheep

Maybe we should fix USA
1st .
Split_spawn Doh

http://www.wsj.com/articles/thousands-of-living-vets-declared-dead-and-lose-benefits-in-past-five-years-1464174000
Thousands of Living Vets Declared Dead and Lost Benefits in Past Five Years

VA moves to fix the problem, but results aren’t clear; veteran proves he’s alive with congressman’s help

Bureaucrats are getting a big Bonus with the VA "sustain" budget
and fuck the vet .

[Image: 12871488_1022254331144951_88982021797774...e=57E72F91]

Quote:Solyndra Scandal | Full Coverage of Failed Solar Startup - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/.../solyndra-scandal
[/url]
  1. Similar
The Washington Post

Key coverage of the investigation into Solyndra, the Silicon Valley startup that collapsed, leaving taxpayers liable for $535 million in federal guarantees . ... Since the failure of solar-panel company Solyndra, President Obama’s $80 billion clean-technology program has begun to ...
Obama's alternative energy bankruptcies - Oct. 22, 2012 - CNN Money
money.cnn.com/2012/10/22/news/.../obama-energy-bankruptcies/

1. Cached
  2. Similar
CNNMoney

Oct 22, 2012 - obama solar President Obama has faced a barrage of criticism for a handful of energy companies that went bankrupt after receiving ...

President Obama's Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures
dailysignal.com/2012/10/.../president-obamas-taxpayer-backed-green-energy-failures/

1. Cached
  2. Similar
Oct 18, 2012 - The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies: ... and Uni-Solar did not receive government-backed loans, based on ...

Solyndra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solyndra

1. Cached
  2. Similar
Wikipedia

Solyndra was a manufacturer of cylindrical panels of copper indium gallium selenide (CIGS) ... The company filed for bankruptcy on September 1, 2011. ... Solyndra designers thought the cylindrical solar panels absorbed energy from any ... a loan guarantee under President Barack Obama's economic stimulus program, the ...

Obama-Backed Green Energy Company Goes Bankrupt | The Daily ...
dailycaller.com/.../obama-backed-green-energy-company-goes-bankr...

1. Cached
The Daily Caller

Mar 30, 2016 - Towers of Abengoa solar plant at "Solucar" solar park are pictured in Sanlucar la Mayor, near the Andalusian capital of Seville, southern Spain ...

As many as 50 Obama-backed green energy companies bankrupt
dailycaller.com/.../as-many-as-fifty-obama-backed-green-energy-co...

1. Cached
  2. Similar
The Daily Caller

Oct 30, 2012 - The October bankruptcy of solar company Satcon Technology Corp. puts the number of bankrupt or troubled green energy companies as high ...

List: 36 Of Obama's Taxpayer-Funded Green Energy Failures - Fox ...
nation.foxnews.com/obama/.../list-36-obama-s-taxpayer-funded-green-ene...

1. Cached
  2. Similar
Fox Nation

Oct 20, 2012 - The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies: ADVERTISEMENT ... Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)* Johnson ...

Failure: Barack Obama Blew $150 Billion to Increase Renewable ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../failure-barack-obama-blew-150-billion-to-increase-re...

1. [url=http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1EwnYvX3c2UJ:www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/failure-barack-obama-blew-150-billion-to-increase-renewable-energy-generation-by-1/+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us]Cached
Nov 28, 2015 - President Obama subsidized solar and other renewable energy in the ... The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:.

Images for solar bankruptcies obama

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 05-26-2016

Keith Sullivan
They spend the sum of their whole life railing against what they consider to be the rich and privileged. The Obamas have used Class Warfare and class and class Envy, to further their political gains their whole life. No they're going to move into a posh mansion and make hundreds of millions of dollars on speeches and book deals. The blatant hypocrisy is lost on no one, as Bernie Sanders twitches and blushes.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/5-million-d-c-mansion-obamas-will-live-leaving-white-house/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/27/us/politics/donald-trump-bernie-sanders-debate.html?_r=0
Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders Contemplate a Debate

By ALAN RAPPEPORT
MAY 26, 2016

Sheep
Dear Hillary
 You Snooze
you lose .
Doh

Quote:by, fairus.org. | h/t futuret
Quote:In last year’s National Defense Authorization Act, Congress cut benefits to veterans by increasing co-pays for prescriptions. According to the Congressional Budget Office, the increased co-pays saved the federal government approximately $1.5 billion. (See CBO Estimate FY2016 NDAA) However, it now appears that $336 million generated from the veterans’ cuts was used to pay for 3,000 additional Afghan interpreters to be resettled in the United States.  (The Daily Caller News Foundation, May 16, 2016)
Known as the Special Immigrant Visa (SIV), this program was created by Congress in 2009 for Afghan employees and contractors who were employed by the U.S. government in Afghanistan any time after October 6, 2001, and who experienced an ongoing serious threat as a result of that employment. (See P.L. 111-8; 8 U.S.C. § 1101 note 26) Initially, the annual cap on SIVs issued was 1,500 but it was increased to 4,000 in the Fiscal Year 2015 NDAA before being increased again in the Fiscal Year 2016 NDAA to 7,000. (See FAIR Legislative Update, Dec. 9, 2014; Department of State SIV Guidelines)

While Afghan translators serve an important function in the ongoing war on terror, it is poor public policy to cut benefits to American citizen veterans to pay for these visas. “Military families shouldn’t be paying for the SIV program. The program should be funded outright because of the service our interpreters rendered,” said former Army combat veteran Alex Plitsas. (The Daily Caller News Foundation, May 16, 2016) There’s no reason to put veterans’ benefits on the chopping block, especially since there is overlap in jurisdiction with the State Department’s control of visa programs. (Id.)
Outrageously, it appears that several Senators want to cut veterans’ benefits again in the Fiscal Year 2017 NDAA to pay for even more SIV. An unnamed GOP Senate aide told the Daily Caller, “I’ve been told by multiple sources that they’re trying to use the co-pay hike to pay for the visa increase again this year.” (Id.) “With so much wasteful government spending that should be cut, it is befuddling how some in Congress are so eager to put military and veteran benefits on the chopping block.” (Id.)
The Senate is working on the Fiscal Year 2017 NDAA this week. Both Chairman John McCain (R-AZ) and Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) have expressed a desire to increase the SIV cap but neither has explained how it would be paid for.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/05/25/chinese-americans-rally-trump-anaheim/
Quote:The doctor who shook the hand of GOP frontrunner Donald J. Trump on stage as he rallied supporters in Anaheim, California, is part of a 2,000-strong “Chinese-Americans for Trump” organization with 15 chapters across the country.
“I was standing in the front, close to the stage wearing the ‘Chinese-Americans Love Trump’ tee-shirt,” Dr. Ling Zeng told Breitbart News. A member of Trump’s event staff approached her and asked her to come onto the stage at the May 25 event. 

The short encounter with Trump made a deep impression, she said. “He has a warm and strong energy. I was excited to see him.”
“When he shook my hand he looked into my eyes and made real contact,” she said. “Then he stopped to read my shirt and went back to the microphone and yelled out to the crowd: ‘Chinese-Americans!’”
Zeng, who is a doctor of Chinese medicine and the owner of a San Diego clinic, said she is counting on Trump to end President Barack Obama’s Obamacare infrastructure. She said she’s seen the quality of medical care decline in the last five years. One of her friends, another doctor, stopped practicing medicine rather than deal with the hassles of Obamacare. “Obama is ruining our medical system,” she said. 
Zeng was at the rally with 10 other members of the group, led by Tian “Tian-Tian” Wang, a Los Angeles-based real estate investor. “I used to be a Jeb Bush fan — for like three days — then, when I saw Trump on YouTube — there were a lot of parodies and people making fun of him — but, I kept watching,” Wang said. “I kept watching for five hours and I thought: ‘This guy is for real. He speaks for me.’”

Here's The Full List Of Organizations That Paid Hillary Clinton From 2013-2015
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-24/heres-full-list-organizations-paid-hillary-clinton-2013-2015

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-05-23-at-3.26.08-PM-950x1024.jpg]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-05-23-at-3.26.08-PM-950x1024.jpg]

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/05/26/msnbcs-brzezinski-feels-like-clinton-is-lying-straight-out-about-her-emails/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Quote:On Thursday, MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski said that it feels like Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is “lying straight out” about her emails.

Brzezinski said, “Here are the things that, like over time, we remember here, her saying repeatedly it was allowed. A private server, set up in her home, by an IT guy who was given immunity, and his emails are missing. And she even joked when she was asked, and I think in a high school gym, did you wipe the server, meaning get rid of everything so no one could see it and she joked about it being with a cloth. And, I mean, I really don’t want to be the one delivering this, but, I’ve got to tell you, this is really hard to believe. It feels like she’s lying straight out.”

MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell added that while she couldn’t say Clinton was lying, “[I]t doesn’t hold up. there are so many inconsistencies, including their response yesterday. … But they should have just come out, arguably, and said, this is a mess and we’re going to try to move on. Instead, they’re fighting it, and coming out with a completely noncredible argument on her behalf.”

(h/t Washington Free Beacon)

[Image: 13173898_10153658317292894_6812245538161...e=57D7CD0F]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 05-27-2016

http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160526/1040278362/german-machinery-localize-production.html
Quote:German machinery firms in Saxony told local newspaper Freie Presse about their plans to regain their lost share in the Russian market.
[Image: 1039481851.jpg]
© AFP 2016/ JOEL SAGET
US Businesses in Russia Consider Expanding Production
A German machinery firm in Chemnitz has decided to recoup its export losses to Russia by localizing the production of its machine tools in Russia's Republic of Tatarstan, local German newspaper Freie Presse reported on Wednesday.

During Soviet times Chemnitz was known as Karl-Marx-Stadt, and the Soviet Union was the largest purchaser of the machinery goods produced there. 

German manufacturers continued to benefit from this trade connection until the imposition of anti-Russian sanctions in 2014, which were followed by Russia's counter-sanctions and policy of import substitution, also partly stimulated by last year's fall in the ruble's value. 

As a result the state of Saxony, where Chemnitz is the third largest city, has seen a drop in the value of its exports to Russia from 327 million euros ($365 million) in 2013, to 177 million euros in 2015, Freie Presse reported.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 05-27-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/27/politico-hillary-clinton-death-spiral-toward-defeat/
Politico: Hillary Clinton in Death Spiral Toward Defeat

Political analyst David S. Bernstein writes that Hillary Clinton is already making all the major mistakes that Donald Trump needs to win November’s general election.
From Politico Magazine:

It’s a terrifying moment for Democrats: Hillary Clinton’s double-digit lead in national polls has evaporated and panic is beginning to set in. Polls now show Donald Trump ahead of Clinton, or at worst only a few points behind. During the insanity of the Republican primary, it was easy for them to believe that Trump could never be president—that in a general election, mainstream voters would regard him as an absurdity. But Clinton remains a shaky candidate with historically high negatives, an email scandal that keeps getting worse and a stubborn primary opponent whose supporters may yet become a midsummer nightmare in Philadelphia. Meanwhile, the Republicans, seemingly in all-out civil war just weeks ago, have quickly fallen in line. Democrats are resigning themselves to a tough, ugly, painful and expensive street fight.

The numbers offer some reassurance for Democrats—but also some bad news.

The reassurance is that the recent polls probably don’t mean much. Trump’s current surge is likely driven by Republican voters coalescing around their nominee, and Clinton will almost certainly get a similar bump when Bernie Sanders lets go and Democratic voters return to the fold. Most pundits believe 2016 is still Clinton’s race to lose.

Here’s the bad news: There is now a clear path for her to lose it.

If you drill down enough, it’s clear there are at least four paths to a loss, and any one of them poses a real risk for a candidate likely to follow her usual careful, calculating playbook. The cold math of a potential Clinton defeat is not to be found in national polls, but in the Electoral College—and within each state’s unique demographics and culture. Trump won’t dramatically remake the political map, but he doesn’t need to. He just needs to squeeze a little more out of certain voters in certain states, while Clinton draws a little less.

Read the rest of the article here.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 05-28-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/27/harry-truman-saved-my-life-but-barack-obama-doesnt-approve/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Quote:It’s an incontrovertible fact that millions of lives were saved because President Harry Truman dropped the bomb on Hiroshima. I know because I’m one of them.
My father enlisted in the U.S. Navy the day he turned 18 in 1945. He finished his basic training as the Allies were preparing for “Operation Downfall” – the code name for the invasion of the Japanese mainland.

Experts predicted it would be ten times bloodier than Iwo Jima. Casualty estimates ran into the millions – for both sides.
Lest we forget, Imperial Japan was a ruthless warrior culture whose war crimes rivaled the Nazis. Surrender was not in their cultural vocabulary. At Iwo Jima, the Japanese fought to the death – literally committing suicide – rather than surrender.
Now imagine how they would have fought for their mainland. It would have been the bloodiest invasion in a long and bloody war.
The War Department had no illusions about this. They ordered the creation of 500,000 Purple Heart medals in anticipation of the casualties.
My dad would have been part of that massive invasion force. God only knows if he would have made it out alive.

God only knows how many other American fathers and grandfathers lived because Harry Truman had the guts to make a tough call.
In fact, God only knows how many Japanese are alive today because instead of firebombing all of their cities and turning them into moonscapes like we did Tokyo, we targeted two. And make no mistake, the death cult gripping Imperial Japan would have forced every non-combatant to fight to the death down to the last man, woman, and child – just like Iwo Jima.
President Truman knew this. He made the moral calculus. He took responsibility for it. The war ended, and we went about the business of rebuilding Japan and Germany.
Does anyone think the Imperial Japanese or the Nazis would have returned the favor had they won the war?
Of course not, but it doesn’t matter. They lost, and we won. And the world is a better place because we’re a moral people. That’s how we roll. Our Greatest Generation reached out a helping hand to their mortal enemies and made them peaceful economic rivals. That’s the beauty of the free market system.
It’s because of the free market – and the free exchange of ideas – that I, a daughter of a World War II vet, drive a Honda. My Sony TV is playing in the background, my Nikon camera is on the bookshelf, and I’ll probably order sushi for lunch.

However, that doesn’t erase the history of what happened. Harry Truman understood that. He lived with the decision to drop the bombs.
Years after he left office, Truman wrote, “I knew what I was doing when I stopped the war that would have killed a half a million youngsters on both sides if those bombs had not been dropped. I have no regrets and, under the same circumstances, I would do it again.”
And yet, here comes Truman’s successor, Barack Hussein Obama, on the eve of Memorial Day weekend to deliver the latest installment in his “Blame America First” Apology Tour.
Barack Obama’s speech at Hiroshima today was another attempt to strip away America’s moral authority. But this time it was even worse. He spat in the face of our fathers and grandfathers.
He dishonored our Greatest Generation by suggesting they’re no better than the butchers who committed the massacre of Nanjing, the rape of the Comfort Women, and the Bataan Death March.
There is no moral equivalence between America’s wartime leadership and the totalitarian regime that launched a sneak attack on us that left 3,000 Americans dead. None whatsoever.

There is no moral equivalence between American G.I.s and the death cult that raped and murdered Americans, Chinese, Koreans, and countless of our Allies. None whatsoever.
For an American president to even suggest otherwise is beyond vile. At the bare minimum, it deserves the censure of the United States Congress.
My father passed away in 2002. He was a kind and gentle man, a devout Catholic who went to mass every day and said the rosary every night before bed.
He never cursed and hated it when any of my siblings or I swore. He said he’d heard so much swearing in the Navy, that he never wanted to hear any more, certainly not from the mouths of his children.
But if my dad were alive to hear Obama’s speech today, I think he would allow me this one exception on his behalf:
President Obama, respectfully, go to hell.

http://www.businessinsider.co.id/cyber-experts-and-hillary-clintons-email-2015-10/#.V0m7U3n5M2x

‘Like inviting spies over to dinner’: Cyber experts are stunned by the companies Hillary Clinton hired

Natasha Bertrand Politics [url=http://www.businessinsider.co.id/cyber-experts-and-hillary-clintons-email-2015-10/#comment-][/url] Oct. 14, 2015, 1:52 AM

El Supremo's new shit >

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/06/obama-voting-fraud-not-a-real-problem-nobody-votes-using-somebody-elses-name/
Obama: Voting Fraud Not a ‘Real Problem,’ Nobody Votes Using Somebody Else’s Name
Doh
Assimilated
Naughty

[Image: 10157247_10204382111793310_4358059388551...e=57E7E9DD]

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/05/28/vandals-deface-vietnam-war-pow-memorial/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Vandals Deface Memorial To Vietnam War POWs
Quote:[Image: Vietnam-Memorial-2-screen_shot_2016-05-2...40x480.jpg]CBS Screenshot
by AWR Hawkins28 May 2016878
28 May, 2016 28 May, 2016

Vandals in Venice defaced a memorial to Vietnam War veterans who were Prisoners Of War (POW) or who never returned home because Missing In Action (MIA).

The culprits behind the vandalism are unknown.

According to CBS Los Angeles, the vandalism–consisting of spray-paint placed over the names of those POW or MIA–stretches for “about one hundred feet.” The paint covers hundreds of names of those lost during the war.

Venice Chamber of Commerce chairman George Francisco responded to the vandalism by saying the graffiti is “a desecration.” Francisco said, “I’ve known the sacrifice these people made in an incredible unpopular war. [And] to continue the mistreatment of Vietnam veterans is somewhat shocking; somewhat shocking and quite sad.”

Francisco worked to bring a replica of the Washington DC Vietnam War Memorial to Venice in March. His father was a combat vet in the war.

Above the paint, the memorial’s words still appear: “You Are Not Forgotten. 2,273 POW/MIAs Still Unaccounted for in Southeast Asia.”

The LAPD says it “is not actively investigating” the vandalism.

AWR Hawkins is the Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com.

[Image: 20160527_glass_0.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 05-29-2016

Quote:What is Obama doing in Hiroshima right here at Memorial Day? He should be saluting our fallen soldiers. Trump wants to know why, too.
Submitted by IWB, on May 29th, 2016

Obama is on a “apology lap”, according to Sarah Palin. Also, she says he is “dissing” our soldiers who died in World War II.
Trump wants to know why he did not discuss Pear Harbor when he was in Japan at Hiroshima.
After all, the Japanese did make the sneak attack on the United States, which led to World War II.
Obama should be saluting our fallen soldiers of World War II…not in another Country apologizing for them.
I am angry, and you should be, too.

Quote: 
Donald Trump on Saturday invoked the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor in reaction to President Barack Obama’s Friday speech in Hiroshima, the site of the world’s first atomic bombing.
In a tweet, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee criticized Obama for visiting the site while neglecting to mention the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor.
“Does President Obama ever discuss the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor while he’s in Japan? Thousands of American lives lost. #MDW,” Trump wrote.
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-obama-hiroshima-pearl-harbor-2016-5
MW
http://investmentwatchblog.com/what-is-obama-doing-in-hiroshima-right-here-at-memorial-day-he-should-be-saluting-our-fallen-soldiers-trump-wants-to-know-why-too/

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/05/29/bill-kristol-hints-at-impressive-independent-candidate-with-a-real-chance-entering-the-race/
Bill Kristol hints at ‘impressive’ independent candidate ‘with a real chance’ entering the race; Update: Trump responds

Sheep

Somebody really needs to tell Billy
USA does Not fucking belong to Billy .

and on Vets day
I notice All the Networks bringing up Trump's early comments about McCain
Split_spawn

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/trump-attacks-mccain-i-like-people-who-werent-captured-120317

while el supremo is >
http://www.snopes.com/obama-apology-hiroshima/
Apology Tour

While President Obama offered his sympathies during a visit to Hiroshima, he did not apologize for the United States' 1945 actions.

Quote:(NaturalNews) If you have been watching national and world events and have been thinking that there seems to be an excessive amount of turmoil around the globe, take heart — sort of. According to a new survey, you’re certainly not alone, which is the good news. The bad news is, you’re right.

According to a poll for Fox News, a majority — 58 percent — of voters believe the world is simply “going to hell in a handbasket,” and that figure is bipartisan: 48 percent of Democrats feel that way, as do 61 percent of independents and 71 percent of Republicans. Just 35 percent, think that everything will work out and be okay.

As Fox News reported further:

Meanwhile, by a 61-36 percent margin, voters say they don’t feel hopeful about the direction of the country. That’s a reversal from 2012 when 57 percent felt hopeful. The shift is driven by a nearly 30-point drop among Democrats: 80 percent felt hopeful two years ago, while just 52 percent say the same now. In August 2012, Democrats were likely buoyed by Obama’s re-election campaign.

All of these stats figure poorly for the party in the White House.

Really, though, both parties aren’t faring well

In a recent economic speech at Northwestern University, President Obama said that, even though he was not up for election, his policies were. But, he might be glad that he isn’t actually on the ballot; the survey said that more than half — 53 percent — would voteagainst his policies if they were actually up for election, a figure that includes one in six Democrats (17 percent).

In addition, 10 percent more respondents — 49 percent to 39 percent — believe that America is “worse off” now than before Obama was elected in 2008. And the president’s job approval ratings are also at historic lows: Just 40 percent approve, while 52 percent disapprove of his job performance.

Also, a majority of voters still disapprove of his signature legislation — Obamacare; 52 percent don’t like the law, which is consistent with public opinion about the Affordable Care Act since it was passed. Also, a larger majority believes that the administration did not present the law honestly in order to get it passed (55 percent).

“Despite all that negative sentiment toward the administration, the poll shows Republicans have failed to make significant gains this election season — mostly because voters think they stink too,” Fox News reported, reflecting a trend among voters that there is angst over both major parties.

For instance, the survey found that the perception of the Republican Party — the party of Lincoln — is more negative than positive, by 18 points (36 percent favorable compared to 54 percent unfavorable). But then you get that, in large part, when the entire entertainment industry and pop culture denigrate Republicans incessantly. If you don’t believe that, imagine for a moment if Hollywood, the entertainment industry and pop culture wereconservative — do you think perceptions of the Democrat Party would be largely positive or negative?

Voters want flights banned from West Africa, too

Still, a generic ballot test indicates that more voters prefer GOP candidates than Democrat candidates in their respective House districts, though the difference is small — 45-42 percent, which is actually well within the poll’s margin of error. And, just a couple of weeks ago, that gap was larger — 7 points larger — 47-40 percent, among likely voters.

Voters are also out of step with the administration, as well leading Democrat and Republican politicians, regarding a flight ban from Ebola-infected nations. The president, as well as the country’s top health officials and the leaders in both parties, has said such a ban is not wise, prudent or even possible — which, of course, is false, given the fact that scores of other nations — many of them African nations — have already closed off travel from the three worst-hit West African nations of Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea.

According to Fox News, “by a 60-35 percent margin, voters say the U.S. should ban flights from countries where the virus has broken out. That includes majorities of Republicans (70 percent), Democrats (57 percent) and independents (52 percent).”

About half (46 percent) of American voters now believe that the Obama Administration is withholding information about Ebola. An even larger number (60 percent) believe that the government is hiding information pertaining to “Islamic State” jihadists.
Sources:
http://www.foxnews.com
http://youtube.com