The Hidden Mission Forum
Next President of the United Fates of America - Printable Version

+- The Hidden Mission Forum (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Straight Talk on Anomalous Topics (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tell us about it... (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Next President of the United Fates of America (/showthread.php?tid=6821)

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 08-29-2016

HuffPo "Revoked Publishing Access" Of Journalist After 'Hillary Health' Story: "It's Orwellian...I'm Scared" | Zero Hedge
"I've honestly never seen anything like this. It's frankly chilling. I'm a little scared. I'm doing this video also to say, I'm not suicidal right now; I am not a particularly clumsy person; I don't own a car at the moment. So if I'm to slip in the shower over the next couple of days or somethin...

[url=http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-29/huffingon-post-revoked-publishing-access-journalist-after-post-hillarys-healthits-or][/url]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - slidika - 08-30-2016

The Huffington Post removing someone's publishing access?  They have been such a great bastion of knowledge and forthrightness that it greatly saddens me as I add them to my blocked URL list . . .  Smoke

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 08-30-2016

"Perhaps the media would do us all a service if they didn’t cover [terrorism] quite as much. People wouldn’t know what’s going on."

John Kerry Encourages Media to Stop Covering Terrorist Attacks So 'People Wouldn’t Know What’s Going On'

breitbart.com

LilD

[/url]

[url=https://www.facebook.com/ann.cluck?fref=ufi&rc=p]Ann Marie Cluck

NBC Senior Deputy Political Editor Mark Murray is married to Obama appointee Sasha Johnson (who also worked for CNN), who is chief of staff at the FAA.
ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.
CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications and is an Advisor on the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action with Iran.
ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney
ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's Deputy Press Secretary
ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama's Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood
CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

Daily Mail Editor: Gmail has started classifying every Trump-generated email as spam

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 08-30-2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=421EWsKByTA
Graphic Footage of Hillary Clinton Could Damage Her

DHS Tweets 'Refugees Welcome' After Obama Successfully Imports 10,000 Syrians Ahead of Schedule - Breitbart

[/url]

if Trump wins
Sheep
 Obama , Hillary and FBI can claim Trump won because of Russian Hack .
Doh

but do you suppose nobody in the USA
is smart enough to hack the vote for Hillary
Doh
low tech and paper ballot
would stop this nonsense .
youareaduck

[url=http://louderwithcrowder.com/bill-clinton-wants-rebuild-detroit-syrian-refugees-no-seriously/]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 08-31-2016

Mexico knows Trump is Winning and Wish to make a Deal now .

Sheep

Donald Trump Is Meeting With Mexico's President on Wednesday - Breitbart

breitbart.com|By Neil W. McCabe

[/url]

[url=http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fbig-government%2F2016%2F08%2F30%2Freuters-donald-trump-closes-gap-hillary-clinton%2F&h=rAQHccZFU&enc=AZPxTfaMc-YUlthb3YraDoLWzhKvLitB8moJMMklz_80lmrhN6q65VdjuKfxy0gvpbztpGnc7kM2uszuwp2U39rZ9agZhmkFv61kM8TuaHWeSIZcNK40j1T8OrYPrZH1GY3DT-lhzpXEGU8RCMeMWlRA_TCiE-y3fJG9xRRalSYak4TJIoiJlsiMCUQ7ucCgSt8&s=1]Reuters: Donald Trump Closes 12-Point Gap with Hillary Clinton, Now Tied - Breitbart

Obama Administration Plotting to Usurp Control Over Elections
Posted on August 19, 2016 by MyLegalHelpUSA
Aug 19, 2016 by Alex Newman

Under the guise of providing increased “security” for “critical infrastructure,” the Obama administration is plotting to insert itself and the federal government into the American elections process. While voting is constitutionally the responsibility of state and local officials, Obama’s Homeland Security Secretary, Jeh Johnson, pointed to the alleged threat of cyberattacks to justify the latest proposed usurpation of power.
The controversial scheme was floated amid growing national concerns, fueled in part by GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump’s warnings of a “rigged” election, that America’s electoral system might be vulnerable to major manipulation. Critics and experts, though, warned that the White House scheming may be a first step toward illegally nationalizing the electoral process — with all the dangers that would entail.
Homeland Security boss Johnson, a leading luminary behind Obama’s illegal amnesty plot, has said repeatedly said in recent weeks that the administration was thinking of issuing a decree declaring elections to be “critical infrastructure” in need of supposed federal oversight and “protection.” “We should carefully consider whether our election system, our election process is critical infrastructure, like the financial sector, like the power grid,” Johnson told reporters in Washington earlier this month. “There’s a vital national interest in our electoral process.” In a phone call with state officials, he reiterated those comments, offering “help” with elections.

Details about what, exactly, an Obama designation as “critical infrastructure” would mean for elections remain hazy — probably deliberately, with Johnson’s DHS also declining to comment on what specifically the scheme would entail. But, ironically, if the plan were to standardize or centralize the elections process, it would make the elections much easier to manipulate at the national level. Instead of clarifying, Johnson simply said that designating elections as “critical infrastructure” would raise “several implications” that would make the election system “very much a part of our focus.” One thing is sure: Such a designation would result in more federal spending and control over the process.
White House spokesman Josh Earnest did not add much additional light to the proposed takeover of elections. “I know this is an idea that other members of the president’s national security team have also discussed,” Earnest said, as if the “president’s national security team” was all powerful. “The president has confidence in the integrity of our electoral process and everybody else should, too.” Earnest also suggested that the fact that each state has its own systems makes the job for hackers more difficult, because “it’s difficult to identify a common vulnerability.” Perhaps by declaring it “critical infrastructure,” Johnson and Obama can change that — if not legally or constitutionally, at least practically.
Hans von Spakovsky, a senior legal fellow at the Heritage Foundation and former member of the Federal Election Commission (FEC), blasted the proposed scheme. First of all, there is “no credible threat of a successful cyberattack on our voting and ballot-counting process because of the way our current election system is organized,” said von Spakovsky, who also served at the U.S. Justice Department as an elections expert and manages Election Law Reform Initiative at Heritage. Citing unnamed sources, he added that DHS boss Johnson had admitted as much to state officials.
“But designating the nation’s election system as ‘critical infrastructure’ under a post 9/11 federal statute may be a way for the administration to get Justice Department lawyers, the FBI, and DHS staff into polling places they would otherwise have no legal right to access,” von Spakovsky continued. And that, he said, would “enable them to interfere with election administration procedures around the country.” Despite acknowledging some areas in which security could be improved, von Spakovsky painted a picture of a decentralized system that would be very difficult, if not impossible, for hackers to interfere with in any meaningful way.
However, if the Obama administration were to declare elections systems to be “critical infrastructure” under a 2001 statute and a revised “Presidential Policy Directive” issued by Obama in 2013, federal officials would try to insert themselves into state and local elections. “If Jeh Johnson designates our election system as ‘critical infrastructure,’ then according to this directive, the Justice Department is given the authority to ‘investigate, disrupt, prosecute, and otherwise reduce’ threats to that infrastructure,” von Spakovsky said. “DHS will ‘coordinate the overall Federal effort to promote the security and resilience of’ the infrastructure.”
The former federal elections official goes on to suggest that designating elections “critical infrastructure” would allow Johnson and the notoriously lawless Obama Justice Department to access any and every election and voting location they consider “threatened.” That would allow the out-of-control Obama administration to “demand changes be made to election and voting systems regardless of the views of local officials,” explained von Spakovsky, noting that Obama’s attorney general has already expressed anger over a court ruling banning DOJ operatives from polling places without permission of local officials. “That must be very frustrating to the partisans who inhabit parts of the Justice Department these days and want their staff out there making sure their political friends get elected.”
This may be the beginning of a takeover. “The realistic fear is that this is the first step towards nationalizing election administration,” the ex-DOJ official concluded. “Federal officials who have already shown they will not hesitate to use their power to tilt public policy in favor of their own personal political agenda could bring that same bias to decisions that affect the very integrity of our election process.” He also noted that there is a much greater chance of misbehavior surrounding non-citizen voting or absentee ballot fraud than any “hacker” manipulating the system — Russian or otherwise. “But just like in The Wizard of Oz, this administration wants you to pay no attention to that particular man in the corner while it launches its election Trojan horse.”
Apparently, state officials have already been pushing back on the Obama administration’s proposed takeover of the elections system. There are currently almost 10,000 separate state and local jurisdictions that oversee, manage and administer America’s electoral system. While there is some overlap, each state has its own set of procedures, systems, security protocols, and more. That makes national elections much more secure than if they were all controlled from the top down by notoriously corrupt and radical Obama officials, who brag openly about lying to Americans to pursue their agenda.
But fears over election integrity are growing. Pointing to hacked DNC e-mails showing shady tricks to get Hillary Clinton the Democrat nomination at the expense of Senator Bernie Sanders — scandals that led to Democrat boss Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s resignation — Trump suggested similar tactics might be used in the general election. “I’m afraid the election is going to be rigged, I have to be honest,” Trump said at a rally in Ohio. He echoed those comments later in interviews with the media. “I wouldn’t be surprised if the election … there’s a lot of dirty pool played at the election, meaning the election is rigged,” Trump said. “I would not be surprised.”
To deal with the possibility, Trump is taking pro-active measures to ensure the integrity of the election. Among other efforts, the campaign is working to recruit a nationwide team of elections monitors to help “stop Crooked Hillary from rigging this election,” his website says. “They will help ensure lawful voters can vote,” said a spokesman for the Trump campaign. “What we’re advocating are open, fair and honest elections.” The GOP itself is also reportedly working on a nationwide effort to stop voter fraud by placing hundreds of observers at polling places.
After Trump argued that the election could be rigged, an apparently outraged Obama hit back, calling the comments “ridiculous” and “conspiracy theories.” “Of course the elections will not be rigged. What does that mean?” Obama asked, suggesting a rigged election was impossible because local and state governments oversee elections, rather than the federal government. “If Mr. Trump is suggesting that there is a conspiracy theory that is being propagated across the country — including in places like Texas, where typically it’s not Democrats who are in charge of voting booths — that’s ridiculous, that doesn’t make any sense, and I don’t think anyone should take that seriously.”
Allowing the Obama administration and the federal government to usurp control of America’s elections under the guise of protecting “critical infrastructure” is a terrible idea on every level. First of all, it is unconstitutional. Elections are a state and local responsibility that was never delegated to the feds. Secondly, centralized control is almost always a recipe for disaster — especially as it relates to elections. Where there are genuine concerns about election integrity, those can and should be dealt with at the state and local level. Americans and their elected representatives must demand that the White House be kept out of the nation’s elections.
Alex Newman is a correspondent for The New American, covering economics, education, politics, and more. Follow him on Twitter @ALEXNEWMAN_JOU. He can be reached at: anewman@thenewamerican.com.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Kalter Rauch - 08-31-2016

Hitler
ACHTUNG
!     !     !

All Moderators are now DHS Deputies.

http://imgur.com/eXTHIPt
Sick Hillary Clinton struggles to get out of a van, nearly falls again

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/31/clinton-sent-classified-material-over-email-after-leaving-state-department.html
Clinton sent classified material over email after leaving State Department

http://12160.info/page/julian-assange-said-the-u-s-media-is-erecting-a-demon-by-supporti
Julian Assange said the U.S. media is "erecting a demon" by supporting Hillary Clinton ,
Julian Assange said the U.S. media is "erecting a demon" by supporting Hillary Clinton, and added that Clinton "is whipping up a neo-McCarthyist hysteria" with accusations that her opposition is siding with Russia.
"What we are drawing attention to is the amazing transformation of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party into being the national security party, and the national security candidate, by whipping up a neo-McCarthyist hysteria about Russia," the WikiLeaks founder said in an interview

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/assange-u.s.-media-erecting-a-demon-by-supporting-clinton/article/2600680

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 08-31-2016

(08-31-2016, 02:39 AM)Kalter Rauch Wrote: Hitler
ACHTUNG
!     !     !

All Moderators are now DHS Deputies.

Trump will likely bring anu name on scene as he goes through all 50 as he secures the states with his go teams to"CLEAR" each one.

DHS is a misnomer even a canuck can see is bogus @ POTUS.

jokerOne or more cards usually depicting a jester that are used as the highest trump or as wild card

trump
  1. (Noun) A card in the suit whose trick-taking power is greater than any plain suit card.

2. (Noun) A card in the special suit of trumps found in tarot decks such as the Tarot Nouveau

3. (Verb) To play a trump after a plain suit has been led; see Ruff.

wild cardA card that can able to substitute for any other card (or even nonexistent ones)

Guys like these are the hidden heroes behind the big show.

[Image: s-l225.jpg]
Festus@POTUS
Trump with a li'l help from sum friends will secure dodge city.

Naughty Hillary would sell the mayor's key to the City tryin' to fake real pretty like miss kitty.

Trump's Speech tonight
was Excellent !

Sheep

Hillary's at American Legion today
was very Stressed
Audience was Very Quiet
Doh

Trump just Blew Hillary 
out of the Water ! 

youareaduck

Hillary says
her biggest Enemy
are Republicans
Horsepoop
Trump says
We
All are Americans !
Sheep

Go figure !
youareaduck

All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain, we can be like they are
Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly, don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man
Valentine is done
Romeo and Juliet
Are together in eternity, Romeo and Juliet
Forty thousand men and women everyday, like Romeo and Juliet
Forty thousand men and women everyday, redefine happiness
Another forty thousand coming everyday, We can be like they are
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly, don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man
Love of two is one
Came the last night of sadness
And it was clear she couldn't go on
Then the door was open and the wind appeared
The candles blew then disappeared
The curtains flew then he appeared, saying don't be afraid
Come on baby, and she had no fear
And she ran to him, then they started to fly
They looked backward and said goodbye, she had become like they are
She had taken his hand, she had become like they are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

youareaduck

http://100percentfedup.com/trumps-best-campaign-ad-ever-just-came-from-barack-obama-enjoy-video/
TRUMP’S BEST CAMPAIGN AD EVER Just Came From Barack Obama…ENJOY! [VIDEO]

youareaduck

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 09-01-2016

I caught important parts of the live speech on TV tonite, and he did do well in what I saw.
Thereafter on the CNN continuance of the event with post coverage commentary,
they had their traditional puke fest of pro Clinton personalities,
on the Don {don't squeeze my} Lemon show to counter Trump opinion.

In particular recently is a new addition in the CNN pro Clinton clowndation news commentary core.
That would be,
Bacardi Sellers  Lol
Bacardi is corporate CNN'as favorite new PC negro that fits their pro Clinton anti Trump focus.

Sellers is somewhat drunk on his own sudden surge in media personality status.
He is a popularity poll pumpkin head Whip  political TV commentator negro bonehead with a hard on.

New political talking head showboat personalities
like Bacardi Selllers,
are pretty much media manufactured into the spotlight by corporations like CNN.

Bacardi's favorite target for his pro Clinton pukefestation Whip of arguments,
is often focused at Cayleigh McEnany in the line-ups of CNN paneling. 

CNN adeptly manipulates the line up of news opinion personalities,
in the Clinton 989 Trump post speech political comment debates to inevitably lean towards Clinton.
Often by inserting Paul Begala at key moments for pro Clinton commentary,
they bolster their CNN anti Trump media intent at every opportunity. 

Bacardi Pimp Sellers 

another pro Clinton CNN  Pennywise ... we need a Pennywise with a black face ...

Then there is Maria Cardona.
Another CNN pro Clinton pet project no doubt.
The one thing I can positively say about Maria Cardona,
is that she is very very sexy for an older female pro Clinton media PC sex symbol Lol
and she's probably pure Sex on Planet X,

as long as you mute the volume and avoid the pillow talk.

Rofl

But when it comes to really smart and dynamite sexy in recent TV news personalities,
there is Kayliegh McEnany in Trump's corner and she is an excellent asset to their campaign.
Here she is on CNN

[Image: 6666614368555467022.PNG]

Fighting the CNN manufactured pro Clinton clowndation media whorehouse TV personalities
Barcardi

[Image: sellars_kayleigh-800x430.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 09-01-2016

Merkel Admits Her 'Open Door' Migrant Policy Was A Mistake
A year after suspending EU rules and inviting “no upper limit” of migrants to Germany, Angela Merkel has admitted she made a mistake.
breitbart.com

Obama Granted Iran "Secret" Nuclear Deal Exemptions, Despite Claiming Otherwise

Ericsson Pays Bill Clinton $750,000 for Speech, Wins Iran Sanctions Exemption

This commentary originally appeared on TheHill.com.

It's always been an odd argument to make: A 68-year-old woman running for president with blood clots who suffered a concussion in recent years isn't allowed to have her medical condition questioned or even broached.
To do so, critics, especially those on CNN and CNN.com, said it would be engaging in peddling conspiracy theories.
Enter Dr. David Scheiner, a former physician to President Barack Obama, on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront" on Tuesday night who had the audacity to raise a number of questions around both the health of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, and the transparency surrounding it.
"There are a number of questions I have," said Scheiner, who was the president's physician for 21 years. "First of all, she's also 68 years old, and while I think that letter was well-written and very professional, unlike Dr Bornstein's (Donald Trump's doctor), it's not enough.
"For example, she's on Coumadin, a medication to prevent blood clots," he continued. "You have to monitor that and it says she's being monitored regularly, I'd like to know how well she's being controlled. That's a difficult drug to use."
Clinton's last released a letter from her internist in July 2015. Her campaign has vowed not to release anything else related to her medical records before Election Day.
Quote:"The questioning of Clinton and Trump's medical history is objective and refreshing in the otherwise polarized world of cable news. Because lately it seems that — depending on which candidate one is rooting for — the scrutiny only focuses only on one side."
"Also, I think she should have had a neurological examination, a thorough neurological examination in 2016," recommended Scheiner. "We know what happens to football players who have had concussions, how they begin to lose some of their cognitive ability, I think both of them (Trump and Clinton) should release their records."
And for those who are thinking Scheiner is some kind of Trump plant from the medical profession, think again.
"I have misgivings about Hillary Clinton," he told Erin Burnett. "But by far she's superior to him (Trump). He scares the devil out of me."
The questioning of Clinton and Trump's medical history is objective and refreshing in the otherwise polarized world of cable news. Because lately it seems that — depending on which candidate one is rooting for — the scrutiny only focuses only on one side.
Regarding Trump, his doctor looks like the one hired by Burt Reynolds and Dom DeLuise in Cannonball Run to help their ambulance race across the country to win the coast-the-coast contest for $1 million dollars (a big deal at the time).
Trump should be pressured into seeing a physician who would conduct an actual thorough examination. Those findings should then be released to the public.
As for Clinton, she also needs to produce something other than the 2-page letter she offered up more than 13 months ago regarding her health if Dr. Scheiner's educated concern is any indication.
Dr. Bob Lehita, currently chairman of the department of medicine at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, shares Scheiner's view.
"This is a very unusual story with Hillary," said Lahita on Fox Business recently, pointing to the two blood clots she's been diagnosed with in the past. "The very fact that she's having these clots and she's had two bouts of thrombosis is disconcerting, to say the least."
When asked if questions about Clinton's health are legitimate and not part of a political conspiracy, Lahita said without hesitation, "I don't think it's a conspiracy."
But over the last few weeks at CNN, outside of Burnett's program Tuesday night, the notable theme has been to dismiss the kind of questions doctors like Scheiner and Lahita have raised.
A CNN headline on August 24 reads: The new birthers: Debunking the Hillary Clinton health conspiracy
Lede: "From Donald Trump and his top surrogates to the right-wing media and its engine rooms of outrage in the blogosphere, Hillary Clinton's opponents are ramping up efforts to sow doubt over the candidate's health."
Another CNN story declares that the Democratic nominee's health is A-OK before pivoting to Trump: Clinton's health is fine, but what about Trump?
CNN Media Reporter Brian Stelter also has opined that any questions about Clinton health are of the conspiracy variety by repeatedly attacking Fox's Sean Hannity:
"He's definitely an entertainer, but he's doing a disservice to his audience by peddling these conspiracy theories and the Clinton campaign," Stelter told Anderson Cooper. "Whether you agree with them or not, they are right tonight to be saying these are just conspiracy theories.
They've been debunked time and time again, Stelter argues, adding, "This is stuff that does not belong on the lead website, like the Drudge Report, or on the Fox News Channel. It just doesn't belong there."
From now to Election Day, the media needs to press both to release their records the same way John McCain did. Not one page or two pages of generalities without specifics, but more along the lines of the 1,173 pages the Arizona senator did in 2008 when the media was 20 times more interested in his fitness for the highest office in the land than they are about Clinton and Trump, who are about the same age as he was when seeking the presidency.
But questioning Clinton's health is now not only not encouraged in some media circles, it's downright censored.
Over last weekend, Huffington Post contributor David Seamon was barred by the popular publication for raising questions around Clinton's medical condition in articulate and professional fashion.
HuffPo even went so far to delete his last two articles in an act that can only be deemed censorship. "It's chilling. I still haven't really absorbed it," he shared in a video posted Sunday.
But the media world is all too blinded by partisanship to make the same request Dr. Scheiner and Dr. Lahita have in lucid and reasoned fashion.
Bring up Clinton's health, be labeled a crazy conspiracy theorist. Bring up Trump's health, you're only part of the Clinton cult.
If things were relatively normal, somewhat civil, reasonable people would agree on this simple request. But this election is anything but normal, anything but civil.
And in the process, both candidates will skate from what should be a mandatory requirement before holding arguably one of the most stressful and powerful jobs in the world.
Commentary by Joe Concha, a media reporter for The Hill.
For more insight from CNBC contributors, follow @CNBCopinion on Twitter.

Matt Lauer to Host First Trump-Clinton Forum - Breitbart
NBC's Today Show host Matt Lauer is set to moderate a forum with presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in New York City.
breitbart.com

Elia Wickers
WTF is this? She gets a body guard from her foundation and she doesnt have to be on stage with Trump either? This is ridiculous. The American people should be PISSED. We want a ELECTION not this rigged crap!!!!!!!!!!

Woustor Wo
they will be on stage separately, Hillary probably cannot stand long enough for both to go through the questions, but I bet they put in a cozy chair. either way, Donald, do not follow their rules, make your own, take control, if they ask a loaded or twisted question, throw it back in their faces

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Kalter Rauch - 09-01-2016

Irump was great yesterday.
Hillary was fooled into thinking his tepid
performance in Mexico indicated his immigration speech
would be just as watered down.
Reminded me of a tactic he described in "The Art of The Deal".
when he wanted to buy some property.

Rob Wagner
1 hr ·

FREE GUCCIFER!!
I have my doubts that he was ever "mentally competent to face trial". He does not seem to understand the significance of what he was finding; he seems to have just been looking for famous names for excitement.
This news item is inaccurate on a number of points, and biased.
>> . law enforcement and national security officials say that claim is meritless <<
Specific ones? Name them! Or else disclose "who asked not to be named". Or they ALL agree?! That's a bad thing, actually. ;)

See More

Romanian hacker 'Guccifer' sentenced to 52 months in U.S. prison
By Dustin Volz WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Romanian man who helped expose the existence of Hillary Clinton's private email domain used during her time as U.S.…
yahoo.com

Melania Trump sues Daily Mail and US blogger for $150m over sex worker claims
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37253025?post_id=10206902438031665_10209088005109476#_=_

http://12160.info/video/george-soros-admits-donald-trump-will-win-the-popular-vote

George Soros admits: "Donald Trump will win the popular vote"
Hillary will Win .
RebelSmilie

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 09-02-2016

Trump will likely bring anu name on scene as he goes through all 50 as he secures the states with his go teams to"CLEAR" each one.

@ ~33 Phoenix

Trump with a li'l help from sum friends will secure dodge city.

anu name on scene
I believe he said: Kate's Law.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 09-02-2016

Hillary's State Department busted trying to give diplomatic passports to Clinton Foundation executives
The newest email tranche includes a request by Clinton Foundation executive…

theduran.com|By Alex Christoforou

“In Hillary Clinton’s America, the middle class gets crushed. Spending goes up. Taxes go up. Hundreds of thousands of jobs disappear. It’s more of the same, but worse,” the narrator intones.
“In Donald Trump’s America, working families get tax relief. Millions of new jobs created. Wages go up. Small businesses thrive. The American dream – achievable. Change that makes America great again, Donald Trump for President.”
So goes Donald Trump’s newest ad on the economy, his second of the general election. It shares much in common with the first, which was focused on immigration. It uses some of the same imagery and verbiage to contrast two possible futures: One where Hillary is elected, and one where she is not.
“With Hillary Clinton off the campaign trail yet again this week and continuing to take many communities’ votes for granted, we see this as the right time to show voters the benefits of an American economy under the leadership of Mr. Trump,” said a statement from the campaign.
The ad is set to begin airing in nine swing states this week.

http://www.restoreamericanglory.com/breaking-news/trump-smashes-hillary-on-the-economy-in-new-ad/

[9/2/16]  Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lost several mobile telephones carrying e-mails from her private server during her time in office, according to newly-released FBI documents on the investigation into her mishandling of classified information.
“[Huma] Abedin and [former Clinton aide Monica] Hanley indicated the whereabouts of Clinton’s [mobile] devices would frequently become unknown once she transitioned to a new device,” one report indicates.
On other occasions, a staffer would destroy Clinton’s old mobile phones “by breaking them in half or hitting them with a hammer,” the FBI documents reveal.

The fact that Clinton’s staff attempted to destroy her old smartphones whenever they could indicates that they knew there was sensitive information on the devices.

FBI director James Comey revealed in July that Clinton had sent and received emails that were marked classified at the time, and contained information that she and her aides should have known was classified.

Federal law prohibits the unauthorized transfer, storage, or destruction of classified information. Federal records acts likewise prohibit the destruction of government documents, which would have included work-related emails on Clinton’s server and mobile devices.

When old devices containing government documents are to be destroyed, there are precise procedures to be followed, especially if the devices are storing classified information that could endanger national security in the wrong hands…

CONTINUE READING

http://www.govtslaves.info/fbi-hillary-clinton-lost-cell-phones-with-classified-emails/

Sheep
and if ?
Putin has Hillary's e-mails
he will checkmate her ass
soon.

Putin would rather than WW111
make a deal
with Trump.
Doh

Go figure .

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2600906

Read the full text of the FBI notes from the Hillary Clinton email probe

By Washington Examiner Staff • 9/2/16 3:26 PM

Here's the conundrum Hillary Clinton now finds herself in…

Clinton's story is unravelling. FBI reveals that Hillary could not recall briefings due to "blood clot" and health problems

Under questioning by federal investigators over whether she had been briefed on how to preserve government records as she was about to leave the US State Department, Hillary Clinton said she suffered a concussion, was working part-time and could not recall every briefing.

theduran.com|

By Alex Christoforou

[url=http://theduran.com/clintons-story-is-unravelling-fbi-reveals-hillary-could-not-recall-briefings-due-blood-clot-health-problems/][/url]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 09-02-2016

Quote:This is the "Stuff" of Donald Trump's dreams.

Only his wall will be bigger and better of course @ ~333  LilD

WATCH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmLLlt76YqQ#t=2.156277

In the news

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/national-debt-hits-19.5-trillion/article/2600823

National debt hits $19.5 trillion
Washington Examiner - 1 day ago
The national debt hit $19.5 trillion for the first time ever this week, a little more than seven ...

More news for 19.5 trillion debt

“However, in December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot,” said the FBI summary. “Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received.”

US Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has finally overtaken his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in terms of national support, after trailing the former secretary of state for weeks, a new poll shows.
The Rasmussen poll, released on Friday, put Trump ahead of Clinton by a tiny 1-point lead, 40 percent to 39 percent.
Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson grabbed 7 percent support, trumping the other third-party ticket Green Party nominee Jill Steins, who only scored 3 percent.
This marks a significant change from the survey’s last week edition, where Clinton led the New York businessman by 4 points, 42 percent to 38 percent.
In August, shortly after the Democratic National Convention, Clinton had scored 44 percent in the poll, her highest ever since.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/09/02/482896/Clinton-Trump-Johnson-Stein

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 09-03-2016

Good for the Donald.

We just can't survive the consequences if Jezebel gets in.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 09-03-2016

[Image: 14222265_10155117711114240_1876045334809...e=583D5ECD]

http://theantimedia.org/putin-leak-source-doesnt-matter/

(ANTIMEDIA) During a recent interview, Russian President Vladimir Putin defended the July hack of the Democratic National Committee, hailing it as a public service. But he also defended himself and his office against allegations regarding Russia’s involvement.

Listen, does it even matter who hacked this data?’’ Putin said, adding that “[t]he important thing is the content that was given to the public.’’

The attack on DNC servers was never officially tied to the Russian government, but U.S. officials and Democratic leadership blamed Russia, accusing them of committing the hack to help Donald Trump. But even Trump insinuated Russia was involved with the leak, which was published by Wikileaks.

When the hack was made public, Glenn Greenwald, whose past encounters with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange seem far from friendlytold WNYC that Russia could have hacked the DNC. After all, “[g]overnments do spy on each other and do try to influence events in other countries. … Certainly the U.S. government has a very long and successful history of doing exactly that.

But to Assange, whose organization disclosed the information leaked from the DNC, there’sno proof of [Russia’s involvement] whatsoever.” He added that WikiLeaks has “not disclosed our source, and of course, this is a diversion that’s being pushed by the Hillary Clinton campaign.”

Edward Snowden, the former NSA contractor and whistleblower who now lives in exile in Russia, offered his two cents on the entire ordeal. “If Russia hacked the #DNC, they should be condemned for it. But during the #Sony hack, the FBI presented evidence,” he observed.

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/knew-leaked-pelosi-documents-prove-hillary-obama-lied-benghazi/

THEY KNEW! Leaked PELOSI Documents Prove Hillary And Obama LIED About Benghazi!

When it comes to Benghazi, there can ONLY be two possible narratives: either the Obama Administration knew that the American consulate was under a terrorist attack and did nothing as
Doh

Hillary to FBI: Yes, Colin Powell Warned Me, But I Used Private Email Scheme Anyway

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/02/hillary-to-fbi-yes-colin-powell-warned-me-but-i-used-private-email-scheme-anyway/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Hillary Clinton told FBI agents that she thought the classified "C" markings on emails recovered from her private emails were just a way to put paragraphs in alphabetical order.

How stupid does Hillary Clinton think we are? 

Are we stupid enough to believe her interpretation of what the ‘C’ (classified) marking represented?
Courtesy of FBI notes from their interview with Hillary Clinton…
Quote:“When asked what the parenthetical ‘C’ meant before a paragraph…Clinton stated she did not know and could only speculate it was referencing paragraphs marked in alphabetical order.” 
The FBI released an 11-page summary of the interview with 58 pages of notes from their investigation of Hillary Clinton. FBI Director James Comey said his agents found three emails marked classified, pulled off her private server during the year-long investigation.
Remember when Clinton said, “nothing I sent or received was marked classified.”

http://theduran.com/hillarys-excuse-c-classified-marking-referenced-paragraphs-marked-alphabetical-order/

Nick Molnar

CORRUPTION.............James Comey did not recommend federal charges in part because he is connected to the Clinton Foundation through the Swiss bank HSBC.

Comey was appointed Director of HSBC Holdings in March, 2013. He became an independent non-executive Director and a member of the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee. The appointment was set to expire this year.

Wealthy HSBC clients lined up to shower cash on the Clinton foundation, including Jeffrey Epstein, the hedge fund manager and convicted sex offender. Others include Canadian mining magnate Frank Giustra and Richard Caring, the British retail magnate.

HSBC is connected to the Clinton Foundation through a number of initiatives, including its “Building the Corporate Coalition,” “Scaling Rainwater Harvesting for 21st Century Mexico,” “Investing in Management and Leadership in Vietnam,” and other projects. Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, and a number of transnational corporations, also participate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEMkdDzn5xg&feature=youtu.be
Exposed Hillary Clinton Rallies are Staged Fake Caught On Camera! YouTube

Sheep

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 09-04-2016

Report: CNN Demanded Dr. Drew Retract Hillary Health Comments - http://bit.ly/2c4zouN

report: CNN Demanded Dr. Drew Retract Hillary Health Comments
Pro-Hillary media confirms Hillary's failing health!

Company: ‘I absolutely believe there’s a double standard’

Apple’s App Store appears to be protecting Hillary Clinton from political satire games while allowing titles like “Punch Trump” onto the digital retail platform.

A new game called “Hide it Hillary” was denied access to Apple’s App Store because company gatekeepers said it “includes content that could be considered defamatory or mean-spirited.” The same vetting process allowed titles like “Punch Trump,” “Slap Donald Trump,” and “Smack a Trump” into the marketplace.

The conservative website Heat Street reported Friday that “Hide it Hillary,” which is now available on Google Play for Android devices, does not condone violence or even feature the former secretary of state’s image. Instead, users are tasked with putting documents into a “laptop, server, shredder, or closet.”

www.washingtontimes.com...

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 09-05-2016

FRANTIC DELETES… Hillary Clinton’s Mind-Boggling FBI Interview – What Was Cheryl Mills Doing There?
Posted 09/04/2016 3:17 pm by PatriotRising with 0 comments
As David and Rich have already noted, the FBI-302 report of the interview of Hillary Clinton, along with the other notes of investigation released today, make for mind boggling reading. Most bracing is the fact that Mrs. Clinton had her server wiped clean sometime between March 25 and 31, 2015, only three weeks after the New York Times on March 3 broke the story of the server system’s existence.

David notes that, at the same time the Democrats’ Janus-faced presidential nominee was outwardly taking the position that she “want[ed] the public to see my email,” she was having her minions frantically purge her emails behind the scenes. I’d add that this was five months before she feigned ignorance when Fox News’s Ed Henry pressed her on whether she’d “tried to wipe the entire server … so there could be no email – no personal, no official.” Henry finally asked, “Did you wipe the server?” Famously, Clinton scoffed, “Like with a cloth or something?”

But we now know, as the FBI notes recount, she had the server purged with a sophisticated software program, BleachBit, which eventually made it extraordinarily difficult for the FBI to recover her emails, several thousand of which were successfully destroyed. And remember: We’ve just learned that 30 emails related to Benghazi were on the server Clinton purged – emails that she never turned over to the State Department despite claiming repeatedly that she’d surrendered all of her government-related emails. I would thus note that the March 2015 purge right after public revelation of the server’s existence occurred long after Mrs. Clinton was well aware of several official government investigations of the Benghazi massacre – one by the State Department, several by Congress, and a judicial proceeding involving the one defendant who has been indicted for the terrorist attack.

There were also, quite obviously, several relevant Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) litigations. From what I’ve been able to glean so far, it is not clear from the FBI’s notes (and it was certainly not clear from Director James Comey’s press conference and House testimony) whether any consideration was given to indicting Mrs. Clinton for obstruction of justice and of government investigations – and if not, why not. Among the most eye-popping claims Clinton made to the FBI was that she was unfamiliar with the markings on classified documents.

Yes, you read that correctly: one of the highest ranking national security officials in the United States government – an official whose day-to-day responsibilities extensively involved classified information; who had secure facilities installed in her two homes (in addition to her office) so she could review classified information in them; and who acknowledged to the FBI that, as secretary of state, she was designated by the president as “an Original Classification Authority,” meaning she had the power to determine what information should be classified and at what level – had the audacity to tell the interviewing agents that she did not know what the different classification symbols in classified documents signified. For example, when asked about an email chain containing the symbol “©” – meaning “confidential,” a designation ubiquitous in classified documents – Clinton claimed not to know what it meant and, according to the notes, “could only speculate it was referencing paragraphs marked in alphabetical order.”

This is a response so absurd as to be insulting (the interview notes do not tell us if the FBI asked her to find (A), (B) and (D) notations that would be necessary to have the “alphabetical order” story make sense – assuming, for argument’s sake that one would indulge the possibility that this could be a truthful answer from a classified information consumer as high-level as Clinton). Mind you, Mrs. Clinton was not just secretary of state for four years. She was a United States senator for eight years, during nearly all of which she was assigned to the Senate Armed Services Committee (and such Armed Services components as the Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities). Reviewing classified information, including highly sensitive national defense secrets, is a routine part of that committee’s work. Clinton also claimed that she “did not pay attention to the ‘level’ of classified information.”

The interview notes do not explain how the FBI squared this with, for example, (a) Clinton’s acknowledgement that top-secret “special access program” (SAP) information was delivered to her by paper in her office and she knew it was supposed to be handled with extraordinary care; and (b) Clinton’s admission that she made use of her Original Classification Authority at times (though she couldn’t say how often). That means she had to have assigned to some information the very classification levels with which she portrays herself as scarcely familiar.

We also learn in the FBI documents not only that Mrs. Clinton frequently lost her Blackberry devices, but that the FBI failed to account for some thirteen of them, most if not all of which she used while transmitting the over 2,000 classified emails the FBI identified. Clinton aides told the FBI that her devices – loaded with stored emails – would at times disappear and their whereabouts would become unknown. Interestingly, in the notes of Mrs. Clinton’s interview, the FBI says she told them that her BlackBerry devices would occasionally “malfunction”; when this happened, “[h]er aides would assist in obtaining a new BlackBerry.” I have not yet found indications that the FBI asked her about lost rather than malfunctioning devices. We do learn, though, that on February 9, 2016, the Justice Department asked Clinton’s lawyers to turn over all 13 mobile devices that the FBI identified as having potentially transmitted emails. Almost two weeks later, on February 22, the lawyers told the FBI “they were unable to locate any of these devices.”

As a result, the notes recount, “the FBI was unable to acquire or forensically examine any of these 13 mobile devices.” Finally, something else about those lawyers. I nearly fell out of my chair upon reading the very first paragraph of the notes of Clinton’s interview, which identifies the lawyers for Clinton who were permitted to be present for the interview. Among them is Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s longtime confidant and chief-of-staff at the State Department. Readers may recall that I suggested back in May that “the fix” was in in the investigation of the Clinton emails. The reason was that the Justice Department was allowing Cheryl Mills – a witness, if not a subject, of the investigation – to invoke attorney-client privilege on behalf of Mrs. Clinton in order to thwart the FBI’s attempt to inquire into the procedure used to produce Clinton’s emails to the State Department. Mills was a participant in that procedure – and it is the procedure in which, we now know, well over 30,000 emails were attempted to be destroyed, including several thousand that contained government-related business

. When she worked for Clinton at State, Mills was not acting in the capacity of a lawyer – not for then-Secretary Clinton and not for the State Department. Moreover, as Clinton’s chief-of-staff, Mills was intimately involved in issues related to Clinton’s private email set up, the discussions about getting her a secure BlackBerry similar to President Obama’s, and questions that were raised (including in FOIA requests) about Clinton’s communications. That is to say, Mills was an actor in the facts that were under criminal investigation by the FBI. Put aside that she was not Mrs. Clinton’s lawyer while working for the State Department; as I explained in the May column, Mills, after leaving the State Department, was barred by ethical rules from acting as Mrs. Clinton’s lawyer “in connection with a matter in which the lawyer participated personally and substantially as a public officer or employee.”

[Image: putinObamasplashz.jpg]

Ninja

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/photos-poor-tired-hillary-wheelchair-lift-special-van/
[Image: hilllary-lift-575x575.jpg]

[Image: hillary-pajamas-575x427.jpg]

“I stand between you and the apocalypse,” a confident Mrs. Clinton declared to laughs, exhibiting a flash of self-awareness and humor to a crowd that included Calvin Klein and Harvey Weinstein and for whom the prospect of a Donald J. Trump presidency is dire.

Mr. Trump has pointed to Mrs. Clinton’s noticeably scant schedule of campaign events this summer to suggest she has been hiding from the public. But Mrs. Clinton has been more than accessible to those who reside in some of the country’s most moneyed enclaves and are willing to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to see her. In the last two weeks of August, Mrs. Clinton raked in roughly $50 million at 22 fund-raising events, averaging around $150,000 an hour, according to a New York Times tally.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/04/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fundraising.html?_r=1

For a donation of $2,700, the children (under 16) of donors at an event last month at the Sag Harbor, N.Y., estate of the hedge fund magnate Adam Sender could ask Mrs. Clinton a question. A family photo with Mrs. Clinton cost $10,000, according to attendees.

http://theamericanmirror.com/hillary-lets-children-ask-questions-2700-apiece/

[Image: 1a07lz.jpg]

http://lidblog.com/the-mail-ate-hillarys-laptop-more-from-the-fbi-files/

Michael F Winters
The following facts regarding the socio-political ideology, influences and radical and often anti-American personal and professional associations should give you the idea of just what the Islamist Obama's ultimate goals are as POTUS. Obama grew up with communist grandparents and a leftist Mother who "married" a Muslim socialist from Kenya. A Black Communist Party agitator, Frank Marshall David mentored the Islamist Obama in his teens. Obama was promoted and helped by James Bowman, a Communist Sympathizer who is also Valerie Jarrett's father. Obama lived in Indonesia as a Muslim in his younger years. He then came to America and was financed through college by Khalid Mansour, a pro-Palestinian and anti-Israeli bigot, paid for by the Saudi Government. He then “joined” the Church of Black Liberation Theology (Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago) run by “Rev.” Jeremiah Wright for 20 years. During that time, Obama became a radical follower of Saul Alinsky; he befriended Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dorn who were the Weather Underground Bombers. The socialist Obama then became the lawyer for ACORN, during which time both he and his wife Michelle were BOTH disbarred. He then ran for elected office and was endorsed by the Communist Party of America in his first run. He made Valerie Jarrett, who was born in Shiraz, Iran (and whose Iranian relatives have ties with VIVAC - Iranian Intelligence) his closest adviser, and he openly announced that he wants to "...FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM THE UNITED STATES...." If these facts do not give someone insight into Obama's true ideology and agenda, then their naiveté is monumentally surpassed by their complacent ignorance and willful stupidity.

Merkel ‘Defeats Herself’ Says Populist Leader After Drubbing
The Alternative for Germany (AfD) party handed Angela Merkel’s CDU party a humiliating defeat Sunday, saying she brought this on herself.

Philippines President Calls Obama A ‘Son Of A Bitch,’ Obama Threatens To Cancel Meeting - Breitbart

Pelosi: 'Too Much Is Being Made of' Hillary Emails - Breitbart

Intelligence agencies are accusing Russia of conducting a “broad covert operation” in the United States to “sow public distrust” in the integrity of upcoming elections only weeks after President Obama claimed “the elections will not be rigged:”

Obama Admin Warns of Rigged Elections After Claiming They Won’t Be Rigged
W.H. pushing Russian hacking conspiracy theory, despite no proof

An email released Monday pertaining to the Benghazi investigation from Hillary Clinton’s private email server revealed that a message detailing the location of murdered Ambassador Chris Stevens passed through the unsecured server, raising the possibility that terrorists could have intercepted the message.

According to Breitbart, the April 10, 2011, email from State Department employee Timmy Davis was forwarded to the server by Clinton’s aide, Huma Abedin.

“The situation in Ajdabiyah has worsened to the point where Stevens is considering departure from Benghazi,” Davis’ email read.

“The envoy’s delegation is currently doing a phased checkout (paying the hotel bills, moving some comms to the boat, etc). He will monitor the situation to see if it deteriorates further, but no decision has been made on departure. He will wait 2-3 more hours, then revisit the decision on departure.”

http://www.usanewsinsider.com/breaking-1-hillary-email-showed-terrorists-kill-amb-chris-stevens/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter