The Hidden Mission Forum
Next President of the United Fates of America - Printable Version

+- The Hidden Mission Forum (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Straight Talk on Anomalous Topics (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tell us about it... (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Next President of the United Fates of America (/showthread.php?tid=6821)

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-07-2016

Wikileaks Releases Hillary's Paid Wall Street Speech Transcripts: Hundreds Of "Sensitive" Excerpts

LEAKED EMAIL: Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook coordinated with Bloomberg News reporter on story to smear Bernie Sanders !!!!!!!

Blacks leave Democratic Party to vote for Donald Trump, collapse Hillary’s base of support:

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Officials just told Trump that illegals are being allowed to vote & that's why Obama won't deport criminals.

Newly-released email shows Hillary receiving sensitive memo titled "Secret offer to Muslim Brotherhood" on her private account

[Image: 12160.info2JIU.jpg]

http://12160.info/page/2649739:Page:1640324

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-07-2016

Syria , Russia and WW3 ?
I think the Point Trump should make at the "Debate"
is
Go To the People
and get Congress to Vote for a War Act
Sheep
Constitution
Doh
instead all this Pussy Footing around into WW3
by the EU , UN , and el Supremo .
  Tp

Leaked Hillary Clinton Speech to Foreign Bank: ‘My Dream Is a Hemispheric Common Market with Open Trade and Open Borders’
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/07/leaked-hillary-clinton-speech-to-foreign-bank-my-dream-is-a-hemispheric-common-market-with-open-trade-and-open-borders/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/07/wikileaks-release-hillary-clinton-press-secretary-says-gun-control-implemented-executive-order/

Wikileaks Release: Hillary Clinton Press Sec Says Gun Control to Be Implemented by Executive Order

Ninja

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 10-08-2016

You should have seen what happened on CNN while watching them attempt to hang Trump.

Anna Navarro came unglued and went almost berserk at Scottie Nell Hughes,
who is defending Trump alone against 5 other CNN Clintonistas.
Don {don't squeeze my} Lemon consistently interrupted her,
and basically wouldn't let the other Republican even speak by interrupting him in 5 seconds flat.
Gloria Bourgeois Jew Borger looked bad,
like a fossilized lizard skull face as she bantered on and on about Trump.
Then CNN had that hard boiled egghead dickhead Brian Stelter spewing opinions,
while barely able to hide his hard on with all the excitetation he was exhibiting.

But that hag Navarro absolutely went bitch crazy berserkoqueen as she gagged out her wild tantrum.

She was so out of control that CNN took their break,
and then came back without here there on the panel Whip
with the excuse that Anna was too tired to continue and had to go home Rofl

Let me be vulgar about it.
Navarro is a crazy nasty bitch that showed her true colors in her complete meltdown over the Trump tape.
"Crazy nasty bitch" is me being kind to her, 
and actually not near as vulgar as she deserves.

Now to Trump.

What Trump should have done with his apology was this:

Trump should have siad,
"I apologize for what I said ten years ago, 
and it is always my first duty and obligation to Make America Great Again,
and to accomplish that for the betterment and benefit of the nation and Republican party unity, 
I resign my position as the Republican presidential candidate,
and nominate my vice presidential choice Mike Pence.
and
so 
on ...

Going to the debate on Sunday may be an even worse blunder.
Tomorrow scores of Republicans will unendorse Trump.

The whorehouse at CNN is an absolute sickening display of Clinton droogs,
dressed and parading the CNN circus as their news pundits.

That being said, what happened to Trump was unfair and definitely rigged.
Hillary and Bill clinton are the big Kahunas of election Rig-a-roni.

Eat it up America,
Clinton Clowndationville is the crapple pie Whip
that they will serve up from the White House.

Donald Trump  Doh  
when you pussy talk like that and get exposed so perfectly on a video tape  Naughty
you just have to realize Hmm2
that 
horny Bill Clinton's blow job from Monica Jawdrop
was an unrecorded event Herethere
thus
Bill was able to plausibly deny so many aspects of the White House suck me closet. Nonono
however,  
I don't believe that the "suck me closet" in Bill Clinton's White House, 
was only just that,
it was the Bill Clinton Suck Me and Fuck Butt Me Closet at the White House.

Monica is lucky she didn't get pregnant,
but I bet she tried real hard.

yes,
Monica is very lucky she didn't get pregnant, 
because if she did,
she would have had a Lady Die car accident.

Now to the news business.

Today's observations of CNN corporate whoredome news casting:

CNN is quite amusing this morning in their choice of news casters,
talking down the Donald and the video tape.

CNN has chosen this morning,
two slender tall and pretty but highly choreographed females,
Frederica Whitfield and Sunlen Serfaty.

CNN then placed in between those two skyscraper tall slender CNN rags,
the absolute smallest shrimpiest dickless man they could find on staff,
a punkish pussified clown named Manu Raju,
who squeeks when he talks.

It is such an obvious ploy to play out the two slender and lovely rags Whip
Whitfield and Serfaty,
as females endowed with national news stature and poise.

Both females stand well above the dickless male sitting there, Manu Raju,
who is the CNN patsy male for the morning news moment.

Whitfield and Serfaty fit the ticket of being the proverbial CNN fag hags.
It is absolutely comical to see little puny one inch boy toy Manu Raju,
attempting to pose as the official CNN news opinion man,
between the two tall slender legged sexy Clinton Clowndation hags.

They would have been better off putting any of their gay British news pundits,
in the middle of the two Clinton Clowndation hags.
Richard Quest or even Suzanne Malveaux would have been a better choice.
CNN loves to broadcast little shrimpy dickless dickhead men like Brian Stelter, 
and Manu Raju, or anybody from the CNN platoon of gay boneheads,
like Anderson Stupor.

Tonight we will be sure see Maria Scardona Lol
and
Anna Yak Navwhoro Whip Whip 
go on their: 
anti Trump tirades,
pushing for Trump to resign from the Republican ticket.

An important thing Trump does deserve is a chance at the debate to trash Clinton.
I think that is a mistake,
but give him credit for having guts and balls,
something that most CNN males have little of, 
especially the balls.

Soon CNN will probably require male news broadcasters on their network,
to be castrated as eunuchs in order to work there,
and their obviously undersexed females news casters,
might as well wear chastity belts over their Clintonesque pant suits.

Frustrated pussy females and ball-less gay men seem to predominate CNN.

I remember when CNN had Elliot Spitzer on their news casts for awhile.
He was great, 
but CNN canned him when that worm Weiner from NYC got caught sexting again.
That is how CNN works it's PC-ness.
Pusillanimous gays broadcast with sexually frustrated females.
Just take one look at Dana Gash who supposedly had an affair with Ron Paul. 
CNN buried Malveaux in the gay closet at the corporate HQ.
Then there is cream cheese cupcake on an emergency diet -- Brianna Keiler,
we will call her Briocha Keiler ... as in lemon brioche.

To the top of the list,
is Gloria Bourgeois Borger whose snakeskin face gets more frighetening,
each time they drag out that NYC alley cat,
onto the staged CNN nightly news opinion talk shows.

Manu Raju Rofl 
Brian Stelter Rofl
Anderson Stupor Rofl

Little man syndrome at CNN.
small hands,
small brains,
small dicks = the CNN news pundit male.

Van {fufuxclan} Jones is the token black there at CNN,
that actually implies himself to having any penis stature at all.
That may satisfy Gloria Borger,
and Anna Navarro Rofl
but Suzanne Malveaux will definitely pass on Van's big black glans.

Anderson Stupor in the meantime,
is still waiting for Mike Tyson to call and court him.

Smoke

Rofl

a huge crowd outside Trump Tower jamming 5th Avenue Whip
and
cheering him on as he emerges, 
while chanting USA USA USA.

I Love it.
Great stuff.
Made my day actually.

Even better was seeing Ryan literally booed off the stage in Wisconsin.

I still don't think Trump has a prayer in hell to get elected,
but stranger things have happened in politics,
and I am willing to see how he does in the debate.

Most Republicans saw the huge numbers of people booing Ryan,
and the support Trump is getting from the grass roots right now.
Likewise, 
those Republicans also may be waiting to see how Trump avails himself in the debate with Clinton.

Pence is being primed behind the curtains for the takeover, if that happens.

Hillary is being vampiress prepped with a fresh fang polish for the debate.
Bill Clinton is all zipper up smart shut the fuck up,
while Monica Lewinsky Whip
is the emergent starlet harlot of the Clinton White House Suck Me and Fuck Butt Me Closet.

Monica needs a front row seat at the debate.
I bet she won't show up in a pant suit.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-08-2016

Paul Ryan Shouted Down by Trump Supporters in Wisconsin - Breitbart
House Speaker Paul Ryan was shouted down by chants of "Trump" at his Fall Fest event Saturday in Wisconsin.

Wikileaks Reveals Hillary Lied About Marines Rejecting Her Because She Was a Woman - Breitbart

[Image: 14581528_1796610343890206_60486551418053...e=58A15DBA]

What 'Patriarchy'? Yahoo CEO Sued for Discrimination. Against MALE Employees...
Here's a plot twist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSUzOJA4Jk0
SR 1246 – First Poll on Trump’s Naughty Word Scandal

Henry Ettoit

BREAKING NEWS! TRUMP TALKS LIKE ANY OTHER MAN!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-bombshell-racist-hillary-trashes-african-americans-calls-losers/

WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: Racist Hillary Trashes African Americans – Calls Them Losers
Jim Hoft Oct 8th, 2016 12:40 pm 265 Comments
Julian Assange announced in August: The “Most Interesting and Serious” Wikileaks Info On Hillary Clinton Yet to Be Released.
On Friday Wikileaks released clips of Clinton’s paid speeches to Wall Street banks and other organizations.
Wikileaks released hundreds of emails reportedly from John Podesta, chairman of the Clinton campaign, on Friday, around 6 p.m. They promise to release more in the days ahead.
Hillary also trashed African Americans.
Quote:The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.
Here’s the email in question:
[Image: hillary-blacks-1-575x478.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-09-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/08/wikileaks-clinton-chief-podesta-received-intel-that-muslim-migration-was-creating-misery-and-mayhem-in-europe/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta received a bleak intelligence memo on Muslim migration in Europe, according to Wikileaks’ Podesta email dump.
The email address orca100@upcmail.nl sent a message to Podesta’s email account at Georgetown Law School on February 21, 2016. The Clinton campaign has staunchly advocated for increasing Muslim refugee settlement in the United States.

“Multikultistan: A house of horrors for ordinary Germans,” was the headline on the apparent intelligence packet that was sent to Podesta. The email was released as part of Wikileaks’ Podesta email dump, which Wikileaks claims is only one percent complete at this time and will continue throughout the election.
The email talks about immigration:

Quote:Britain is something of the odd man out in immigration-devastated Europe, having also received large numbers of successful non-Western immigrants such as Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese. By sharp contrast, the UK’s Muslims, blacks, Roma and other problem immigrant groups do no better than those on the Continent, as I will show with statistics at a later date.
“Muslim Immigration and Multicultural Madness have left a trail of misery and mayhem across Germany – with far worse to come because of demographics,” wrote orca100.
orca100 gave Podesta some harsh numbers on Muslim migration:
Quote:· Muslims make up only 9% of Berlin’s population, yet account for 70% of young repeat criminals, revealed Berlin public prosecutor Roman Reusch. To be more precise, 46% of Berlin’s juvenile serial criminals are of Arab descent, while 33% of them have Turkish ancestry…
…Check out footage of Berlin’s Wedding district, which has become too dangerous for a single police officer to work in, as told by a policeman dressed in civilian clothes for his own safety…

http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-clinton-campaign-has-friendly-journalists-who-regurgitate-their-talking-points/

WikiLeaks: Clinton Campaign Has “Friendly” Journalists Who Regurgitate Their Talking Points

Clinton press secretary Nick Merrill talks about having "friendly" reporters who they rely on to regurgitate their talking points

[Image: 14590381_563971463798857_160123620768327...e=589CCFC6]

[Image: 14485022_1139830856065790_87841867619970...e=586B8855]

http://theduran.com/15-reasons-why-the-trump-audio-leak-not-damage-to-the-don-as-explained-dilbert-creator-scott-adams/

15 reasons why Trump audio leak will not do any damage to The Don, as explained by Dilbert Creator Scott Adams

Quote:Here are Scott Adams’ 15 reasons why the Trump leaked audio will not have a significant impact on the US elections…
Quote:I’ll give you my thoughts, in no particular order.
1. If this were anyone else, the election would be over. But keep in mind that Trump doesn’t need to outrun the bear. He only needs to outrun his camping buddy. There is still plenty of time for him to dismantle Clinton. If you think things are interesting now, just wait. There is lots more entertainment coming.
2. This was not a Trump leak. No one would invite this sort of problem into a marriage.
3. I assume that publication of this recording was okayed by the Clinton campaign. And if not, the public will assume so anyway. That opens the door for Trump to attack in a proportionate way. No more mister-nice-guy. Gloves are off. Nothing is out of bounds. It is fair to assume that Bill and Hillary are about to experience the worst weeks of their lives.
4. If nothing new happens between now and election day, Clinton wins. The odds of nothing new happening in that timeframe is exactly zero.
5. I assume that 75% of male heads of state, including our own past presidents, are total dogs in their private lives. Like it or not, Trump is normal in that world.
6. As fictional mob boss Tony Soprano once said in an argument with his wife, “You knew what you were getting when you married me!” Likewise, Trump’s third wife, Melania, knew what she was getting. It would be naive to assume Trump violated their understanding.
7. Another rich, famous, tall, handsome married guy once told me that he can literally make-out and get handsy with any woman he wants, whether she is married or not, and she will be happy about it. I doubted his ridiculous claims until I witnessed it three separate times. So don’t assume the women were unwilling. (Has anyone come forward to complain about Trump?)
8. If the LGBTQ community wants to be a bit more inclusive, I don’t see why “polyamorous alpha male serial kisser” can’t be on the list. If you want to label Trump’s sexual behavior “abnormal” you’re on shaky ground.
9. Most men don’t talk like Trump. Most women don’t either. But based on my experience, I’m guessing a solid 20% of both genders say and do shockingly offensive things in private. Keep in mind that Billy Bush wasn’t shocked by it.
10. Most male Hollywood actors support Clinton. Those acting skills will come in handy because starting today they have to play the roles of people who do not talk and act exactly like Trump in private.
11. I’m adding context to the discussion, not condoning it. Trump is on his own to explain his behavior.
12. Clinton supporters hated Trump before this latest outrage. Trump supporters already assumed he was like this. Independents probably assumed it too. Before you make assumptions about how this changes the election, see if anyone you know changes their vote because of it. All I have seen so far is people laughing about it.
12. I hereby change my endorsement from Trump to Gary Johnson, just to get out of the blast zone. Others will be “parking” their vote with Johnson the same way. The “shy Trump supporter” demographic just tripled.
13. My prediction of a 98% chance of Trump winning stays the same. Clinton just took the fight to Trump’s home field. None of this was a case of clever strategy or persuasion on Trump’s part. But if the new battleground is spousal fidelity, you have to like Trump’s chances.
14. Trump wasn’t running for Pope. He never claimed moral authority. His proposition has been that he’s an asshole (essentially), but we need an asshole to fight ISIS, ignore lobbyists, and beat up Congress. Does it change anything to have confirmation that he is exactly what you thought he was?
My thoughts above have more to do with reason than persuasion. And that means you can ignore all of it because reason is not part of decision-making when it comes to politics. On the persuasion level, all that matters is whether this new development changes what you already assumed about Trump.
Personally, it didn’t change what I assumed about Trump’s personal life. Your mileage may vary.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 10-09-2016

Good ones Wook,
I especially like the John Wayne image.

CNN had that cupcake Kaine on this morning trying to deflect from the Assange emails.
What I don't see anywhere are the smoking gun emails on Hillary sending weapons to al-Qaida,
but there is plenty more of other venues in those emails,
especially the banking emails,
and her comments on open borders etc etc etc.

Kaine with a dodgey face twist simply states that you cannot trust hacked emails to be true,
and that they are adulterated with essentially Russian lies.

Lol

No, the Russians aren't manipulating those emails,
they don't even need to,
and if the Russians were changing those emails,
they would have inserted loads of material on Clinton supplying weaponry to Muslim Ghouls,
and you just don't see that in any consequence that sticks.

It was obvious that Kaine was nervous and was evading the truth.
It is alos obvious that the Russians did perform some hacking into the Demos emails.
Well so what?
As if the US doesn't do the same?
Come on Man,
the real problem is that the Russians were able to do that in the first place.

If you leave your pant suit down at your ankles Hillary,
you are going to get fucked in your inbox Lol
by Russian intelligence,
and that is their job.

If I were Russian intel, I would hack Hillary's emails too.
The Democrats have nothing to complain about other than their own failing by Clinton,
with all the email scandals she let occur.

back to Kaine on CNN.
This guy is not a good or solid leader.
He is a lame and feeble cupcake with a Bill Clinton clown head set on top of melting frosting.
If Hillary were to suddenly push up daisies from health issues,
Kaine would be president, not a very good choice at all for Commander in Chief.
He is shaky and on the edge right now,
because the emails are finally being scrutinized to show that Hillary is Hillary Open Border Clinton.

The debate tonight will have 100 million people watching.
Trump has his chance to emerge from the mess his past created.

[Image: 14590474_756091957862035_360724251369780...e=58AC6460]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7U1B0cKfgs
New October Wikileaks Publications Wreck Hillary Clinton's Campaign - The Podesta Email Dump

[Image: 14606416_334586486893020_350455763739201...e=589D0270]

[Image: 14595777_564287577100579_311216636223764...e=5867E503]

[Image: 14485059_1141055079276701_12943719558585...e=589E2B91]

Released were hundreds of emails reportedly from John Podesta, chairman of the Clinton campaign, on Friday, around 6 p.m. They promise to release more in the days ahead.

Hillary also trashed African Americans:
Quote:The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.
Here’s the email in question:
Advertisement

[Image: hillary-blacks.jpg]
In another email, Clinton says she can’t relate to the struggles of the middle class since becoming wealthy:
[Image: clinton-middle-class.jpg]

https://foramerica.org/2016/10/bombshell-leak-exposes-shocking-hillary-comments-african-americans/?utm_content=buffer56f42&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/09/paul-ryan-wants-migrants-milk-cows-not-robots/
Robot-phobia: Paul Ryan Says Dairy industry Needs More Migrant Labor

Sheep

Liberals wish to ruin the Milk industry
when they haven't ban cows
yet .

Holycowsmile

Lisa Ledford

There was a chemistry professor in a large college that had some exchange students in the class. One day while the class was in the lab, the professor noticed one young man, an exchange student, who kept rubbing his back and stretching as if his back hurt.

The professor asked the young man what was the matter. The student told him he had a bullet lodged in his back. He had been shot while fighting communists in his native country who were trying to overthrow his country's government and install a new communist regime. In the midst of his story, he looked at the professor and asked a strange question. He asked: "Do you know how to catch wild pigs?"

The professor thought it was a joke and asked for the punch line. The young man said that it was no joke. "You catch wild pigs by finding a suitable place in the woods and putting corn on the ground. The pigs find it and begin to come every day to eat the free food".

"When they are used to coming every day, you put a fence down one side of the place where they are used to coming. When they get used to the fence, they begin to eat the corn again and you put up another side of the fence". "They get used to that and start to eat again.

You continue until you have all four sides of the fence up with a gate in the last side". "The pigs, which are used to the free corn, start to come through the gate to eat that free corn again. You then slam the gate on them and catch the whole herd".
"Suddenly the wild pigs have lost their freedom. They run around and around inside the fence, but they are caught. Soon they go back to eating the free corn. They are so used to it that they have forgotten how to forage in the woods for themselves, so they accept their captivity."

The young man then told the professor that is exactly what he sees happening in America . The government keeps pushing us toward Communism/Socialism and keeps spreading the free corn out in the form of programs such as supplemental income, tax credit for unearned income, tax exemptions, tobacco subsidies, dairy subsidies, payments not to plant crops (CRP), welfare entitlements, medicine, drugs, etc., while we continually lose our freedoms, just a little at a time as the government forces us to participate in many of these programs whether or not we want to.

One should always remember two truths: There is no such thing as a free lunch, and you can never hire someone to provide a service for you cheaper than you can do it yourself. If you see that all of this wonderful government "help" is a problem confronting the future of democracy in America, you might want to share this with your friends.
God help us all when the gate slams shut!

Quote for today: "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those that vote for a living."

Trump has 3 female accusers of Bill Clinton sexual assault sitting in the audience. 

Lol

Chelsea and Bill are there as well as Trump's family.
CNN has Van Jones on right now trying to be soulful and meaningful, 
trying to deliver a soft song and dance as if he thinks he is Otis Redding.

If the debate is a failure,
there is always the football game.

It's showtime.
I wish Trump well, and I hope Hillary chokes on her microphone.

Paula Wilson

So, Trump used some "locker room language" 11 years ago, in a private, all male group, when he was a private citizen. Putting it into perspective, it's not like he compromised national security by using an illegal private server while in public office; left 4 men to die in Benghazi; perjured himself before congress; sold arms to ISIS; ran a pay-for-play scheme while in public office; trashed and harassed his spouse's rape victims; defrauded the earthquake victims in Haiti; stole property from the White House; was involved in Chinagate, Filegate, Travelgate, and White Water; was involved in illegal election fundraising; was involved in insider trading of cattle futures; hid and lied about his health while running for POTUS; is associated with the Muslim Brotherhood; and has left a trail of dead bodies behind him.

Trump is ready
and punching away .

You be in Jail !
LMAO !!

[Image: 14572999_10157873440595354_3241719122335...e=58A502E5]

[Image: 14642128_10157857931125725_2559650539066...e=586D96C4]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/08/study-set-directions-common-core-benefited/

Quote:A study affirms that Common Core – yet another liberal social justice education reform – is a waste of taxpayer funds and benefits only those who devised the program.
Americans were told that the Common Core standards would close the achievement gap between white and minority students and make U.S. students “college and career ready.” Yet, a new study validates what grassroots parent groups have known all along: the federally funded program, which most states lapped up for a quick infusion of federal cash, has bombed.

In a study released in September at Education Policy Analysis Archives, authors Mindy Kornhaber, Nikolaus Barkauskas, and Kelly Griffith examined both the “federal and philanthropic funding for the reform” and conclude:
Quote:In essence, those who set directions for the Common Core and those who provided resources for its implementation have benefited, even as potential benefits to schools, educators, and students are elusive, and the entire claim may ultimately be empty.
In a review of the study, titled “Smart Money? Philanthropic and Federal Funding For the Common Core,” Teresa Mull of The Heartland Institute writes at the Washington Times:

Quote:None of this is news to anyone who has paid attention to the tremendous costs of Common Core or the devastating consequences it’s had on U.S. education. It would be fun to say, “We told you so,” but we can’t get our money back or our children’s lost educational opportunities — at least, not in time to regain what was wasted in the years they sat in classrooms in which they were taught confusing math problems and downright dangerous literature.
The Common Core is a federally

It was a good debate.
Trump did exceptionally well,
and he had Hillary shaken at times.
I don't see where the Republicans that are trying to,
can in any way,
withold funds scheduled for Trump campaign after that performance. 

The most interesting surprise from the Trump comments,
was when he openly stated that he disagreed with Pence,
on Syria foreign policy of addressing Russia and Assad.
That is a big statement, and the news people will be all over it.

I thought Trump was in good control, other than a pinch of a tirade on Syria and Iraq,
and essentially did great, considering the monster task he faced tonite.
He dispatched the video situation well,
and moved on to the attack on Hillary tactfully.

The spin post debate should be amusing to watch.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 10-10-2016

[Image: 14590056_918714711595855_1433826099505774348_o.jpg]
Live from the debate. Poor Slick Willie didn't like Mr. Trump telling the truth about his philandering, rapes and affairs -- in the Arkansas Governor's office and in OUR White House! Like & Share.

Sheep

[Image: 14656246_10154649387442577_5054044605699...e=58A583D1]

Sheep

http://investmentwatchblog.com/house-speaker-paul-ryan-and-gop-chairman-rence-priebus-aware-that-the-billy-bush-audio-tape-was-coming-weeks-ago/

Quote:Rhino Republicans Call for Donald Trump to Step Aside
XGood evening, I’m still reporting on the unholy alliance between RINOs like Paul Ryan and the Clinton campaign.
Today, Republican elected officials and party elders denounced Donald Trump’s “open mic” recording concerning lewd comments made about women in 2005 on the set of a soap opera.
Some sitting members in Congress withdrew their support from Trump entirely, while others criticized the remarks, but stuck with Trump – their standard-bearer.
Some even suggested that Trump step aside so that his running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence could lead the ticket.
But then, at mid-morning, DC Whispers put up a story that Clinton operatives, working with the Washington Post made both House Speaker Paul Ryan and GOP Chairman Rence Priebus aware that the Billy Bush audio tape was coming weeks ago, but they failed to notify the Trump campaign, making them complicit with Team Clinton in maximizing harm to Trump’s chances.
Let’s turn to Beth now for the update to this story.
We have suspected such a hidden alliance all along. We knew that Paul Ryan was a Democrat wannabe whose Pro-Life stance compelled him to be a Republican, however, in truth, he is the definition of a RINO (Republican In Name Only).
Ryan has been against Trump from the very beginning. We called it then, and this information just reinforces what we have said all along.
Ryan is part of a group of global elites in Washington made up of both Republicans and Democrats who like the status quo and will do anything to keep it, even throw away American sovereignty.
They are making money; gaining power and can not afford to lose their lofty positions when a President Trump comes to town and starts shaking things up.
These Republicans and Democrats make backroom deals, in which they shake hands in secret, yet in public appear to fight each other.
They do exactly as Hillary’s leaked speeches talk about; have a very different public policy from their private policy.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/let-this-be-true-anonymous-bill-clinton-secret-email-account-we-found-it-we-are-hitting-all-dnc-servers-be-prepared-we-are-going-to-war/

LET THIS BE TRUE! Anonymous: “Bill Clinton Secret Email Account We Found It!”….”We are Hitting All DNC Servers Be Prepared We are Going to War”

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 10-10-2016

quick comments:

1. Fuck Paul Ryan. 

2. The wikileaks produced nothing of any concrete useable material for Trump,
on Clinton supplying weapons to al-Qaida and ISIS,
or Trump would have used it.

In that regard, Assange's opinions on that subject 
were badly focused, and generally disregarded by Trump.

Wiki did however open the door on the banking speeches,
and that will continue to haunt Clinton hopefully,
and more will emerge as well hopefully..

3.  CNN and Obama admin. grand hypocrisy focusing on Russia attempting to influence the election.
As if the US doesn't play the same game against Russia.

CNN is the single most whore-acious international entity attempting to influence this election.

There is no news on CNN news,
unless it is a hurricane or such, 
and that lasts one day.
CNN news is then back on 24 / 7 anti Trump news casting.

Don {don't squeeze my} Lemon will soon reinsert  Assimilated Anna Navarro
their foremost alpha-bitch-rag for another gagging screaming melt down,
into their staged news pundit opinion slaughter housing attempts on Trump.
Lemon purposely allowed Navarro to vent her emotional vomit on CNN.

This is one reason why I follow CNN and trash their every transgressive action.
This is why I have invented surnames for all their trash talking news opinion whores.

Post debate last night they had Smirk-Con-ish Whip slobbering off nonsense.
He had such a fresh head shave so over polished,
that the lighting glare off of his shaved testicle of a cranium,
was actually blinding 
David Axelrot Lol into a visible headache
and
Jake {the Clinton Clowndation Milkshake} Tapper 
could be seen shielding his eyes often in the direction of Smirk-Con-ish.

Fuck CNN. 
The men are all Clinton Clowndation pussies. 
Except for Van {fufuxclan} Jones Lol
who has attempted to implicate himself as endowed with a big black dick,
when he went after Trump's hand size with the Rubio faux pas, a month ago.

Like I said earlier,
Van may staisfy Gloria Borger Banana_hump and Anna Navarro  Rofl
the premier CNN alpha-bitch-rags,
but Suzanne Malveux, 
well known as their token gay female news caster,
is not amused with Van either.

3. CNN had Woolsey former CIA and current advisor to Trump on this morning.
He would not take Kate Bolduan's bait,
and refused to play into their pre-set trap on the issue of Syria and Pence prior comments.

This will be interesting to see how it unfolds between Trump and Pence.

Trump clearly pointed to using NATO as an invasion force to confront ISIS.
Trump needs to listen to Woolsey, his CIA advisor, a little more closely.

If Trump becomes president,
the very first time Putin burns him on the international political stage over Syria,
Trump will go on an anti-Putin rant that will make his anti Clinton rhetoric look like sugar water.

Putin is having trouble controlling the Assad and Iranian military in Syria,
with their bombing of hospitals and aid convoys, 
because Assad and the Iranians want to win over Aleppo as fast as possible.

It is inevitable in that regard that Assad will push Putin against any Trump - Putin cooperation,
by unilaterally taking military action,
that is not in Putin's interests of self aggrandizement.

4. The new game Trump is spelling out is the:
Safe Zone Rofl

that is another name for ... no fly zone ... and that adresses Assad,
and of course it would be the no ISIS zone,
the no al-Qaida zone,
the no no zone,
something that Woolsey suggested ... as all we have left that we can do. 

So my question is ...
who OCCUPIES  the No Fly Zone?
Assad military?
Iranians?
Russian troops?

just how does this Safe Zone operate and who occupies and enforces it?

Rofl

What will happen when Raqqa falls?
The US spends all that $$$$$ in air force actions just to yield it to Assad?

this will be very interesting to see how it all plays out,
while
Putin
is still sitting in the cat-bird seat in Syria laughing at the Obama admin.

5. the comment lost on the public was that ... Clinton mentioned that Mosul may fall before the election.
Obama getting ready to apply ... military will?

too little  Doh too late in Syria, so Mosul will be Obama's military mess to clean up.

we shall see, 
as Mosul is in Iraq not in Syria, 
and Putin will not be engaged there with air power.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 10-10-2016

Published on Oct 10, 2016

Trust like lies quick to aquit.
Just like flies stick to shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SODrENpuuY&feature=youtu.be

Oh yes, the fly that shit on Clinton's forehead in the video.
Good one.

Should be played with Alice Cooper's Halo of Flies

http://truepundit.com/wikileaks-bombshell-leaked-to-true-pundit-hillary-clinton-supplied-weapons-from-benghazi-to-al-qaeda-in-Syria/

Quote:Wikileaks Bombshell Leaked To True Pundit: Hillary Clinton Supplied Weapons from Benghazi to Al-Qaeda in Syria
Posted on October 9, 2016 by admin
[Image: cover.jpg?zoom=2&resize=752%2C575]

Wikileaks has hinted at releasing documents linking Hillary Clinton to knowingly supplying Syria with weapons while she was secretary of state. True Pundit, however, has already unearthed the documentation, according to a classified Defense Intelligence Agency cable.
The Intel provides official confirmation of what has been rumored for years: President Obama, his White House, and Hillary Clinton and her State Department knew that weapons were being shipped from Benghazi to rebel troops in Syria. Those “rebels” were largely al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood extremist factions, according to corroborating documents.
Below is a gem of an intelligence cable we unearthed from the Defense Intelligence Agency dated September 12, 2012, the day after the Benghazi attack. Absent wholesale redaction, this could prove to be a smoking gun finally exhibiting what the United States was doing in Benghazi prior to the Jihadists attacks on the U.S. consulate and then-secret CIA annex just miles away.
The DIA report, in part, details:
Quote:[Image: quotes-1.jpg?zoom=2&resize=41%2C57]The weapons shipped from Syria during late-August 2012 were Sniper rifles, RPG’s and 125mm and 155mm howitzers missiles.  The numbers for each weapon were estimated to be: 500 Sniper rifles, 100 RPG launchers with 300 total rounds,and approximately 400 howitzers missiles [200 ea – 125mm and 200ea – 155 mm.]
Likewise, this could largely contradict public testimony where officials swore the U.S. had no role in running guns and weapons to Syrian rebels. One such example was in January 2013. Sen. Rand Paul asked Clinton whether the U.S. was involved in the shipping of weapons from Libya to any other country. Paul’s questioning hinged on his belief that weapons from Libya ultimately ended up in the hands of Syrian rebels who later joined with al Qaeda in Iraq to form ISIS. Their exchange is noteworthy now more than ever.
Quote:RAND PAUL: It has been in news reports that ships have been leaving from Libya and they might have weapons. What I would like to know, is the annex that was close by [in Benghazi]. Were they involved with procuring, buying, selling, obtaining weapons, and were any of these weapons being transferred to other countries — to any countries, Turkey included.
HILLARY CLINTON: Senator, you’ll have to direct that question to the agency that ran the annex. I will see what information is available.
RAND PAUL: You’re saying you don’t know.
HILLARY CLINTON: I do not now. I don’t have any information on that.
You can watch the Full exchange here:

So just who was running these guns and weapons to Syria? The document is heavily redacted (and for obvious reasons) BUT it doesn’t take a genius to figure out the clandestine narrative here. Or perhaps it does. Either way, this confirms that weapons were on the move prior to the Benghazi attack, despite testimony from U.S. officials to the contrary. But it also raises more disturbing scenarios and troubling questions.
Did the Obama administration provide weapons to Islamist extremists who used them to kill four Americans in the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. compounds in Benghazi? This latest DIA cable might dovetail with secret intelligence reports previously obtained by The Washington Times indicating the Obama administration armed Islamist extremists and rebels in 2011 as Clinton was trying to overthrow Libyan strong man Muammar Gaddafi.
Check out the redacted intelligence report below.
[Image: truepunditgenghaziguns2.jpg?zoom=2&resize=640%2C1010]

So Wook,
You must be suggesting that Trump's team is too ineffective,
to go through the wikileaks emails and use this?

Why didn't Trump use that material in the debate?

one reason is here:

Quote:500 Sniper rifles, 100 RPG launchers with 300 total rounds Rofl
and approximately 400 howitzers missiles
[200 ea – 125mm and 200ea – 155 mm.]

That is called peanuts and peanut shells in military weapons supplying.

Peanuts and peanut shells used up in about a week or month of fighting,
and that isn't going to get Trump any mileage at all to use with.

Wikileaks will have to do better than that,
and when you find better and more material,
it would be great to see it.

When Trump directly uses the wikileaks material on Clinton weapons supply from Libya to Syria,
then you will have something to point to,
that has concrete impact.
I would like to see that actually.

My bets are that this will be largely ignored by the Trump team,
and they could easily use the source opinions you posted,
on the weapons rerouting back to being used in Benghazi.
I find that unlikely but I am certainly open to better evidence.

I didn't suggest anything > you did
I am just looking
this is just the beginning of leaks in October .

Doh

http://www.infowars.com/jerry-falwell-jr-thinks-the-gop-establishment-leaked-the-trump-tape/

Quote:Jerry Falwell Jr. told WABC Radio host Rita Cosby he has evidence that GOP establishment insiders leaked the now infamous “Trump tape” in a pre-arranged move to sabotage the Republican candidate’s campaign.
The tape, which emerged two days before Sunday night’s presidential debate, featured Trump making crude comments about women and was seized upon by some establishment Republicans as a reason to withdraw their lukewarm support for the Donald.
“I think this whole tape… video tape thing was planned, I think it was timed, I think it might have even been a conspiracy among establishment Republicans who have known about it for weeks and who tried to time it to do the maximum damage to Donald Trump, and I just… I just think it just backfired on them,” said Falwell, son of the famous evangelical

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/10/falwell-lewd-trump-tape-part-of-gop-coup-against-donald-no-coincidence-it-came-right-before-paul-ryan-joint-appearance/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Monday the speaker told members of the Republican House Conference that he would not campaign with Trump, nor would he defend Trump, according to an NBC News report based on a background conversation with a Ryan spokesman. NBC was the owner of the Access Hollywo0d tape that The Washington Post released Friday revealing the GOP nominee using direct and foul language in reference to courtship and the way women interact with celebrities.

Falwell told Cosby he was upset by the tape and how it was received by members of his family, but it did not shake his support for the New York City developer.

Cosby asked Falwell if his narrative was conjecture and he told her it was based on real conversations he had with people familiar with Republican conspirators.

Falwell, who endorsed Trump in January, said, “I just think some of the establishment Republicans—I’m not going to name any names, I’ve got some independent information, but I’m not going… I’m not going to reveal it on the air—but I think some of the establishment folks who reluctantly endorsed him had this planned all along as a way to slither out of the endorsement, and I think it backfired on them, and I’m glad to see that.”

U.S. Intelligence meddles in U.S. Presidential election: backs Hillary Clinton, tries to stop Donald Trump
Alexander Mercouris
October 10, 2016
The fact and evidence free statement by US intelligence that Russia was behind the DNC leak is an attempt to swing the US Presidential election in Hillary Clinton's favour and amounts to the direct interference of US intelligence in a democratic US election.

The single most important event of the US Presidential election took place last week and to my knowledge it has gone completely unreported.

This was not the video tape of Donald Trump’s grotesque and deeply offensive sexual banter from 2005. 
It was the public confirmation that an intelligence agency is directly interfering in an ongoing US Presidential election. 
The intelligence agency in question is not however that of Russia as is being reported.  It is that of the United States itself.
To understand why this is so, consider the statement US intelligence published last week on the subject of alleged Russian hacking of the Democratic National Committee and of other US agencies involved in the election.  It reads as follows:
Quote:“The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”
(bold italics added)
The statement is an implicit admission that US intelligence has no evidence to back its allegations of Russian hacking. 
It is merely “confident” – not “sure” – that it is the Russians who are behind the hacking, and it is clear from the statement that it arrived at this conclusion purely through inference: because the hacks supposedly were “consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts”.
US intelligence assumes the Russians were behind the hack not because it knows this to be so but in part because of what it believes Russian motives to be.
The statement backs its claim with a textual trick.  It says “the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia”.  It then immediately follows these words with the words “for example”. 
These lead to the expectation that an actual example of such Russian “tactics and techniques” is about to follow.  Instead what is provided are the fact free words “to influence public opinion there”. 
The words “for example” lend nothing to the meaning of the statement, which would be exactly the same without them.  These two words as used in the statement are actually meaningless.   That is a sure sign that their presence in the statement is intended to confuse the casual reader, and that this is true of the statement as a whole.  
The words are designed to create a subliminal impression to a casual reader that the Russians have been caught doing this sort of thing before, without however providing a single actual example when this was the case.
Demonstrating how thin the case of Russian government actually is, the statement then goes on to say
Quote:“Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government.”
(bold italics added)
In other words US intelligence admits the mere fact servers operated by a Russian company may have been used for “scanning and probing” – and presumably also for hacking – is not in itself proof of the involvement of the Russian government.
This is consistent with what I have heard, which is that skilled and well-resourced hackers can use compromised machines to carry out hacks by remote access, and that the mere discovery that a particular machine has been used in a hack does not in and of itself implicate the owner.   (I should stress I am not an expert in this field and I may have misunderstood this.  However it appears to be what US intelligence is saying).
This part of the statement seems to me intended to prevent challenges to the eventual outcome of the election based on US intelligence’s claims of Russian hacking.  US intelligence does not want to be drawn into post-election arguments about the validity of the election outcome, which might lead to demands that it make public its “evidence” of Russian hacking.  In the process US intelligence however casts doubt on what is almost certainly the only actual evidence it has of Russian state involvement in the hacking.
In summary, the statement is a mere statement of opinion, it is not a statement of fact, and the evidence upon which it is based is threadbare. 
Moreover since the DNC hack is a criminal offence, it is a statement of opinion made about a matter which is presumably being investigated by the police. 
The relevant police agency is presumably the FBI, which significantly is not a co-author of the statement. 
That in turn begs a host of questions: has the FBI been shown the “evidence” upon which US intelligence expresses its opinion and has made the statement?  Has it asked to see this “evidence”?  Was it invited to co-author the statement?  What does the FBI think of the public involvement of US intelligence in a domestic criminal matter which falls within the FBI’s exclusive competence?
If the statement is merely a statement of opinion based on inference of which guesses about Russian “motivations” apparently form a major part, and one which moreover concerns a matter which is or ought to be the subject of investigation by the police and not therefore the subject of this sort of comment, why was it published at all?
The short answer is in order to help Hillary Clinton win the US Presidential election. 
To that end the statement fulfils two purposes: firstly, it discredits the content of any leaks that might otherwise damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign by lending credence to her claim that they are part of a Russian ‘dirty tricks’ campaign against her; and secondly, it lends credence to the claim popularised by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and by Hillary Clinton’s supporters in the media that Donald Trump is Putin’s candidate and that Putin is trying to help him win the election. 
That the second is one of the purposes of  statement is proved by its reference to US intelligence’s “belief” that the leak was authorised by “Russia’s senior-most officials”.  This is clearly intended to refer to Putin, and is intended to give the impression that Putin himself personally authorised the DNC leak in order to damage Hillary Clinton and to help Trump win the election and become President.
US intelligence has meddled in elections in other countries on numerous occasions starting with the Italian parliamentary elections of 1948
To my knowledge this is however the first occasion that US intelligence has directly and publicly meddled in a US national election, acting to help one candidate defeat another. 
It matters not whether this was done by US intelligence on its own initiative, or whether it was pressured to do so by officials of the Obama administration or of Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
Either way the disturbing truth must now be faced: the practice of US intelligence meddling in and trying to influence national elections has now been imported home to the US.

... caught a spot shot on CNN while preparing breakfast this morning ...

Big tittie babe Brooke Baldwin CNN news caster now known as Brooke Buttwind Reefer
was playing tag with
Manu Raju Whip
as he was on site somewhere chasing Clinton Clowndation voodudes Pimp for opinions.

Like I said earlier Manu Raju is kind of a tiny shrimpy guy,
that gets easily dwarfed on the CNN news casts,
by the taller hot CNN females with nice long legs and big titties like Brooke Buttwind.

Hmm2

He is comical in his tiny stature sitting next to those CNN news females that have sex appeal,
Brooke Buttwind.

so I have to release the unofficial CNN cartoon of Man Raju.

[Image: jujF0Zj.png]

Ha!

[Image: 14570419_647855035385893_859287834783587...e=58A7012E]

But Hillary wants Open Borders .

World gone flipping Nuts .

Wook, 
on your map,
the United States does not have military base in Kazakhstan,
suggesting the map to be loose propaganda at best.
There are several spots on that map that are false.
For instance the Morooco base was US military until 1963, 
and for awhile was a US Space Shuttle base for emergency landings etc.

Open Borders
is Bullshit
or there would be no bases no where .

Quote:Paul Edward Stevenson

The people that pay Clinton huge amounts of money want open Borders. Clinton knows this so says whatever needs to be said to get paid. Clinton herself stands for nothing and is devoid of any opinion or soul. She is a prostititue.
Sheep

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/10/illegal-immigrant-charged-kidnapping-raping-6-year-old-texas-girl/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Illegal Immigrant Charged for Kidnapping, Raping 6-Year-Old Texas Girl

Quote:https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1346940_re-china-now-runs-the-world-soros-says-.html

NEW YORK TheStreet — China is now the engine that runs the world,
relegating the U.S. to second fiddle in both economic power and global
influence, says George Soros
, the billionaire investor renowned for his
ability to anticipate and capitalize on emerging economic trends.

“The shift is phenomenal – I have never seen anything like it,” Soros
said at a New York event hosted by . “There is no parallel
because the rise of power typically takes decades.”
The financial crisis in the U.S. accelerated the power transfer by
shutting down the U.S. consumer, whose historically voracious demand
previously powered the global economies. Now China is in the driver’s
seat and the world is running on a supply-side engine, Soros said.

“The Chinese economy has become the motor of the global economy,” Soros
said. “This is a smaller motor (than the U.S. consumer) and that’s why
the global system is not growing as fast.”

The transfer of wealth is the result of the U.S. willingness to consume
more than it produces and China’s willingness to produce more than it
consumes, Soros explained.

The “state capitalism” practiced in China is based on encouraging
Chinese citizens to seek riches by exploiting their cheap labor
resources through exports and then the government harvests the
accumulated wealth for the state by artificially holding down the value
of China’s currency, Soros said.

CNN Forgets To Turn Off Mic, Records Reporter Telling Debate Focus Group What To Say

During a brief clip, which has now been posted to YouTube, CNN forgot to kill reporter Pamela Brown’s mic when they cut away. As the camera cuts back to the allegedly ‘unbiased’ debate focus group, Brown can be heard speaking to the group under her breath.

“America is great, because we’re good,” Brown whispers to the group in an obvious attempt to coach their answers.
Once Brown realizes she is back on air, she quickly asks a participant in the focus group what anti-Trump argument from Clinton impressed her most. Having just been told what to say by Brown, the participant quickly regurgitated her canned response, adding her own adaptation for good measure.

[Image: 14600972_871196782981229_294905173671841...e=585F8594]

Glenn Beck: Electing Hillary Clinton ‘Is a Moral, Ethical Choice’ - Breitbart

Sheep

Beck is a idiot .

[url=http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/10/glenn-beck-electing-hillary-clinton-moral-ethical-choice/][/url]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Steevy - 10-10-2016

Yeah,Beck is not only an idiot but he went around the bend sanity wise a few years back.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Kalter Rauch - 10-10-2016

An aspect of herding instincts
occurs spontaneously within socially or officially sanctioned activities.
I was present in a food fight erupting in a large school cafeteria.
Someone threw a plate of jello into the air and instantly everyone threw
plates, food...everything all over......
The same kind of thing can occur in voting when someone is elected
through similar "disruptive" mass behavior.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Fsbirdhouse - 10-11-2016

I do not know if I can lay the lion's share of the blame for the decline of the America that once was on it's leaders alone.
It is on my fellow Americans that such blame rests. We have rejected God...and he is withdrawing his protecting hand.
That is the scariest scenario of all.