The Hidden Mission Forum
Next President of the United Fates of America - Printable Version

+- The Hidden Mission Forum (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Straight Talk on Anomalous Topics (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tell us about it... (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Next President of the United Fates of America (/showthread.php?tid=6821)

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-09-2017

I suppose the TV hacking capacity of the CIA,
means they can watch and listen to anyone sitting there watching CNN  Rofl

Hmm2

I better not have sex on the living room couch anymore since that is looking right at the TV.
I suppose I could use the mute button to make them a silent film,
but then they would just turn it on at their end.

It's not just CIA, the NSA has the same technology to do what they want.

Quote:it goes back to one smart rat and discussions at HM about MK Ultra
the Pope and his minions
Bush's gay reporter Rofl and midnight little boys scandal

On the pedophile matter,
yes I remember The Rat and all those associated sickosuckosociofuckopaths,
and that whole cesspool of endless threads.
What I am saying is that for Mr. Nightmare on Hagopian Street to bring it into his article,
is OK, 
lots of people want to read that,
but to pretty much saturate the entire content upon that premise repeatedly,
warrants the ... oh fuck that ... factor.
It gets old.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-09-2017

Kathy Kirton
I had to share this with you. Public post!
I'm noticing that a
lot of you aren't graciously accepting the fact that your candidate lost.
In fact you seem to be posting even more hateful things about
those of us who voted for Trump.
Some of you are apparently "triggered" because you are posting how "sick" you feel about the results.
How did this happen you ask?
-------------------
You created "us"
when you attacked our freedom of speech.
You created "us"
when you attacked our right to bear arms.
You created "us"
when you attacked our Christian beliefs.
You created "us"
when you constantly referred to us as racists.
You created "us"
when you constantly called us xenophobic.
You created "us"
when you told us to get on board or get out of the way.
You created "us"
when you forced us to buy health care and then financially penalized us for not participating.
You created "us"
when you lied and said we could keep our insurance plans and our doctors.
You created "us"
when you allowed our jobs to continue to leave our country.
You created "us"
when you attacked our flag.
You created "us"
when you took God out of our schools.
You created "us"
when you confused women's rights with feminism.
You created "us"
when you began to emasculate men.
You created "us"
when you decided to make our children soft.
You created “us”
When you decided to rewrite school history books and remove the truth about our founders
You created "us"
when you decided to vote for progressive ideals.
You created "us"
when you attacked our way of life.
You created "us"
when you decided to let our government get out of control.
"You" created "us"
the silent majority.
You created "us"
when you began murdering innocent law enforcement officers.
You created "us"
when you took a knee, or stayed seated or didn't remove your hat during our National Anthem.
And we became fed up and we pushed back and spoke up.
And we did it with ballots, not bullets.
With ballots, not riots.
With ballots, not looting.
With ballots, not blocking traffic.
With ballots, not fires, except the one you started inside of "us".
"YOU" created "US".
It really is just that simple.
Just learned Mrs. Ryan Dunn is responsible for this amazing piece!

CIA was behind the DNC hacks in an effort to destroy Trump and frame Russia?
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCH2xuPVf2sMGaV&w=476&...AJ_m_ELlRy]

EXPLOSIVE: NSA whistleblower and US Lieutenant Colonel tell Fox News 'CIA hacked DNC' with 'Russia's fingerprints'
Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer and William Binney weigh in on Vault 7 and the CIA.

theduran.com|By Alex Christoforou

[url=http://theduran.com/explosive-nsa-whistleblower-and-us-lieutenant-colonel-tell-fox-news-cia-hacked-dnc-with-russias-fingerprints/]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-09-2017

[Image: 17159260_661293910739858_146930299623242...e=592B8F43]

Doh

Rolling Stone .
Holycowsmile

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/taibbi-russia-story-is-a-minefield-for-democrats-and-the-media-w471074
Why the Russia Story Is a Minefield for Democrats and the Media

Russia scandals have bloodied the Trump administration. But it carries dangers for those reporting it

Quote:Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper appeared on Meet the Press this past weekend to discuss the Trump-Russia scandal. Chuck Todd asked: Were there improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials?

JAMES CLAPPER: We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, "our," that's N.S.A., F.B.I. and C.I.A., with my
office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that…

CHUCK TODD: I understand that. But does it exist?

JAMES CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

Todd pressed him to elaborate.
CHUCK TODD: If [evidence of collusion] existed, it would have been in this report?

JAMES CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government.

This is the former Director of National Intelligence telling all of us that as of 12:01 a.m. on January 20th, when he left government, the intelligence agencies had no evidence of collusion between Donald Trump's campaign and the government of Vladimir Putin's Russia.

Virtually all of the explosive breaking news stories on the Trump-Russia front dating back months contain some version of this same disclaimer.

There is a lot of smoke in the Russia story. The most damning item is General Michael Flynn having improper discussions with Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak prior to taking office. There is the much-discussed Republican platform change with regard to American assistance to Ukranian rebels, and the unreported contacts between officials like Jeff Sessions (and even Trump himself now) with Kislyak.

Moreover, the case that the Russians hacked the Democratic National Committee now appears fairly solid. Even Donald Trump thinks so. This of course makes it harder to dismiss stories like the one in which former Trump adviser Roger Stone appeared to know that Wikileaks was about to release the hacked emails of Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta.

Quote:Thus we are now witnessing the extremely unusual development of intelligence sources that normally wouldn't tell a reporter the time of day litigating a matter of supreme importance in the media. What does this mean?

Hypothesize for a moment that the "scandal" here is real, but in a limited sense: Trump's surrogates have not colluded with Russians, but have had “contacts,” and recognize their political liability, and lie about them. Investigators then leak the true details of these contacts, leaving the wild speculations to the media and the Internet. Trump is enough of a pig and a menace that it's easy to imagine doing this and not feeling terribly sorry that your leaks have been over-interpreted.

If that's the case, there are big dangers for the press. If we engage in Times-style gilding of every lily the leakers throw our way, and in doing so build up a fever of expectations for a bombshell reveal, but there turns out to be no conspiracy – Trump will be pre-inoculated against all criticism for the foreseeable future.

The press has to cover this subject. But it can't do it with glibness and excitement, laughing along to SNL routines, before it knows for sure what it's dealing with. Reporters should be scared to their marrow by this story. This is a high-wire act and it is a very long way down. We might want to leave the jokes and the nicknames be, until we get to the other side – wherever that is.  

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-10-2017

I had to read theat Rolling Stones article twice Whip
because I was too tired from a long day, when I started to read.
Glad I did.
I like the ending of the 2nd quote:

Quote:There is a lot of smoke in the Russia story.

Reporters should be scared to their marrow Uhoh by this story. 

This is a high-wire act and it is a very long way down  SpidereekA

We might want to leave the jokes                               SpidereekA
and the nicknames be,
until we get to the other side – wherever that is.  

That is the way I see this as well.
"there's a lot of smoke in this Russia story"

I am not too concerned about it,
and actually don't care if Trump had contact with the Russians.
Chances are good that the Deep State Vampires won't get the blood they are thirsting for.

The Russia Alfa Bank nonsense is primetime on the Cartoon News Network of course,
which leads to the Hannity segment on FOX:

Quote:Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer and William Binney weigh in on Vault 7 and the CIA.

So I thought to myself  ... Hmm2 Whip  Who the fuck is Lt. Col. Tony Shafer ?

This site gives Lt. Col. Tony a glowing page long detail driven assessment.
A sample:
http://www.londoncenter.org/lt-col-anthony-schaffer/

Quote:Lt Col Shaffer serves a senior fellow at the Center for Advanced Defense Studies (CADS) 
he has conducted multiple courses of instruction, 
to include the Psychology of Terrorism, Leadership and Effects Based Operations. 

He has testified before Congress on key intelligence issues, 
lectured at the U.S. Army War College and is nationally known Subject Matter Expert (SME) 
intelligence collection and policy, terrorism, data mining, 
situational awareness and adaptive/disruptive technologies. 
He is also a senior advisor to multiple organizations on terrorism,
cyber operations and counterinsurgency issues and a member of the US Nuclear Strategy Forum.

Lt. Co. Tony Shafer was the subject of censored memoirs by the Pentagon:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Shaffer_(intelligence_officer)

Quote:Shaffer published memoirs of his time as a reports officer in Afghanistan 
in a book titled Operation Dark Heart. 

The Defense Department attempted to preserve Ninja  secrecy of revelations made by the book, 

by buying up Anon

and destroying  Naughty

all 10,000 copies Rofl of the book's first, uncensored run, 

before 
allowing for the release of a second, censored printing. 

However, several uncensored pre-release copies were distributed, 
allowing a person in possession of an earlier copy 
to compare it to the redacted version 
to glean what the government considers unfit for public consumption.

The other fellow mentioned in the Hannity show was William Binney.

This video with Dobbs covers Binney's views pretty well

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-03-07/nsa-whistleblower-bill-binney-says-trump-is-absolutely-right-about-wiretap-claims

Quote:What Binney did not delve into, however, 
was if President Obama directed surveillance on Trump for political purposes during the campaign, 
a core accusation of Trump's. 
But Binney did say events such as publication of details of private calls: 
between President Trump, 
and the Australian prime minister, 
as well as with the Mexican president, 
are evidence the intelligence community is playing hardball with the White House.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-10-2017

[Image: 17190882_1168868183235787_65773942911995...e=596A4E7B]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Citizen Quasar - 03-10-2017

(03-10-2017, 07:51 PM)Wook Wrote: [Image: 17190882_1168868183235787_65773942911995...e=596A4E7B]

I downloaded that. Thanks for posting it.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 03-10-2017

I think Trump will use one of these Fake News distractions one day...

The Globalists will all be waiting for his pussy-grabbin' reaction... by then they'll realise  IS Ninja IS  just got whacked!

He intuits the media.

Mercenarie$ are merciful and money talk$  too.

Buy up the yellow-backs and double-cross the moderates leaving only the extremists.

Pick them off faster than new recruits and they will eventually self-eradicate infighting over what palfrey resources are left to squabble over.

Replace with Cowards/Friendlies...in power vacuum.(Ie:  greenbacks bought-up yellow-backs)

Drone Drone Drone and More Drone carpet bomb Shock and awe .

Less Loss on the US side Drone Drone Drone...shock and Awe...etc etc.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions Seeks Resignations of 46 US Attorneys
[Image: Jeff-Sessions-Sept-8-2011-DC-AP-640x480.jpg]
AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta
by BREITBART NEWS10 Mar 2017

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General Jeff Sessions is seeking the resignations of 46 United States attorneys who were appointed during the prior presidential administration, the Justice Department said Friday.

Many of the federal prosecutors who were nominated by former President Barack Obama have already left their positions, but the nearly four dozen who stayed on in the first weeks of the Trump administration have been asked to leave 

Horsepoop  “in order to ensure a uniform transition,” Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/10/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-seeks-resignations-46-us-attorneys/

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 03-10-2017

4CHAN SABOTAGES LABEOUF’S LATEST ANTI-TRUMP EXHIBIT
Power of Kek: Sherlocks analyze chemtrails to find LaBeouf's hidden webcam
Dan Lyman | Infowars.com - MARCH 10, 2017 330 Comments 

[Image: 031017praisekek.jpg]
LilD
Shia LaBeouf launched Version 3.0 of his plagued He Will Not Divide Usexhibit, originally intended as a four-year-long running protest of President Trump, but it barely lasted a day before Internet detectives conquered it using an astonishingly skillful scientific approach.
LaBeouf and his co-creators erected a white flag emblazoned with the words “He Will Not Divide Us” in an undisclosed location and trained a webcam on it, which he planned to stream continually at the website dedicated to the project.

The flag could have been located anywhere on the planet, and no geographical markers were present in the skywards-facing shot, but this would still prove not enough to stump the community of users on 4Chan and 8Ch boards who teamed up to pinpoint its location and sabotage it in an ultimate contest of “Capture the Flag.”

According to reports and conversations on the boards, viewers discovered contrails from airplanes flying through the scene, and were subsequently able to deduce the general coordinates of the flag to be in Green County, Tennessee, using flight radar and tracking.
[Image: FLIGHTS-1.jpg]
A user then embarked to the region in their car, sounding the horn regularly until viewers monitoring the livestream heard it and further narrowed down the search region.
[Image: HONKMAP.jpg]
Finally, users employed analysis of celestial mechanics to determine the tightest space in which the exhibit could be pinpointed.
[Image: 17201418_10211339798704596_4163571885045...109209.jpg]
[Image: POLARISMAP.jpg]
Users deployed to the location, lowered the flag, and replaced it with a bright red “Make American Great Again” hat and t-shirt depicting Donald Trump and Pepe the Frog.
[Image: MAGAPOLE.jpg]
The entire operation took just one day and a night to execute.
Soon after, the live-stream was disabled. At the time of this writing, it had recently come back online and displays a bare flagpole.
[Image: HWNDUCAPTURE.jpg]
[Image: flagpole-2345-e1489175246394.jpg]
After a short-lived stint in its original configuration as a 24/7 live-streaming camera embedded in a painted wall at the Museum of the Moving Image in New York City, the HWNDU  ‘art piece’ was relocated to Albuquerque, New Mexico, where it was erected in the same format.
It endured for approximately one month in New York, before the museum opted to shut it down after LeBeouf’s arrest for assaulting an observer, and a variety of other ensuing disturbances. The Albuquerque edition survived less than a week before gunfire was reported in its vicinity.
He Will Not Divide Us has spawned a variety of new patriot heroes, united by anti-globalist sentiment, including Uncle Tony Red Pill the Old School New YorkersUncle Chang, and the based black Infowarrior.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-11-2017

Marine Le Pen in shock poll boost as quarter of young voters 'back Front National’

ALMOST a quarter of young French voters want far-right candidate Marine Le Pen to win the upcoming presidential election, a surprising poll has found.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/777695/Quarter-of-french-voters-favour-Marine-Le-Pin-to-win-election

Sheep

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 03-11-2017

Calif. man carrying Mace arrested on White House grounds after scaling fence Ninja

Trump says Secret Service did a 'fantastic job' on intruder arrest

Play Video1:08

President Trump praised the Secret Service for apprehending a man who got onto the White House grounds after climbing a fence on the night of March 10 on the east side of the property while Trump was inside the executive mansion. (The Washington Post)
By Peter HermannIan Shapira and Carol D. Leonnig March 11 at 7:16 PM 
A California man carrying two cans of Mace and a letter to President Trump about “Russian hackers” scaled a White House fence Friday night and neared an entrance to the presidential mansion before he was arrested, according to a court document.
The suspect — identified as Jonathan Tuan-Anh Tran, 26 — made it all the way to the exterior of the White House, which he walked alongside, and then hid behind a pillar before he was spotted and apprehended near the South Portico entrance.
The court document released Saturday evening omits any reference to alarms sounding and suggests that the first realization of an intruder was when a uniformed agent saw the suspect, up to 200 yards from where he entered. The U.S. Secret Service declined to answer questions about how the man penetrated so deep onto the White House grounds, citing an ongoing investigation.
In a brief statement earlier Saturday, the agency said the suspect had breached the outer perimeter.

[Image: 2300-whitehouse-intruder-0311.jpg?uuid=M...FJck1I9WZg]

A D.C. Superior Court judge ordered Tran detained through the weekend. He was charged with entering restricted grounds while carrying a dangerous weapon. Tran is expected to appear in federal court Monday. He faces up to 10 years in prison if convicted. The charges were upgraded from his initial arrest for unlawful entry.
Tran’s court-appointed attorney, Gregg D. Baron, asked that his client be released. But Judge Jennifer DiToro ruled him a flight and safety risk. Tran appeared wearing a blue zip-up sweatshirt, khaki jeans, a white T-shirt and glasses. He made no public statement.
A federal law enforcement official said Tran has no prior criminal record and had no previous history with the Secret Service. The official spoke on the condition of not being named to discuss information about the suspect that is not usually made public by police. Tran is from Milpitas, just outside San Jose.
Tran told a Secret Service officer that he has “been called schizophrenic,” according to the criminal complaint. He had the Mace in a jacket pocket and a book bag with a book on Trump, a U.S. passport and an Apple laptop, the complaint says.

On the computer, the Secret Service said it found a letter addressed to Trump discussing Russian hackers and that he had “information of relevance.” Tran alleged in the letter that he had been followed and that his phone and email were being read by others.
President Trump, who was in the residence at the time of the breach, said the “Secret Service service did a fantastic job last night,” and he described the suspect as a “troubled person.”

Surveillance video showed Tran jumping a fence near the Treasury Building on East Executive Avenue. He was arrested about 11:38 p.m. According to the criminal complaint, Tran told the arresting officer: “I am a friend of the president. I have an appointment.”
Local Crime & Safety Alerts
Breaking news about public safety in and around D.C.
Friday night’s fence jumper is believed to be the first since Trump took office. In the previous two years, many people tried or succeeded in getting into one of the most secure residences in the world. Last year, the Secret Service added small spikes — or “pencil points” — to the top of the six-foot fence that surrounds the White House complex. The agency also announced a plan to raise the height of the fence to 11 feet by 2018.
Perhaps the most serious breach was on Sept. 19, 2014, when Omar Gonzalez climbed over the north fence and made his way deep into the White House. When he was finally tackled by an off-duty Secret Service agent in the ornate East Room, he was found to have a knife in a pants pocket. Two hatchets, a machete and 800 rounds of ammunition were found in his car nearby. Secret Service Director Julia Pierson resigned two weeks later.
After that incident, the Department of Homeland Security flagged as a serious concern that not all officers on the complex were aware or heard the alarm that should have alerted them to a jumper crossing the fence line. In that case, a fence alarm did sound, but several radio and communication failures prevented some officers from hearing it.
Recently departed Secret Service director Joseph Clancy had pledged to fix the vulnerabilities that allowed the 2014 jumper to get so close to the presidential family’s residence.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 03-12-2017

(03-10-2017, 10:13 PM)EA Wrote: I think Trump will use one of these Fake News distractions one day...

The Globalists will all be waiting for his pussy-grabbin' reaction... by then they'll realise  IS Ninja IS  just got whacked!

He intuits the media.

Mercenarie$ are merciful and money talk$  too.

Buy up the yellow-backs and double-cross the moderates leaving only the extremists.

Pick them off faster than new recruits and they will eventually self-eradicate infighting over what palfrey resources are left to squabble over.

Replace with Cowards/Friendlies...in power vacuum.(Ie:  greenbacks bought-up yellow-backs)

Drone Drone Drone and More Drone carpet bomb Shock and awe .

Less Loss on the US side Drone Drone Drone...shock and Awe...etc etc.

“We have hopes that this administration in the United States is going to implement what we have heard.”
ASSAD WANTS ISIS GONE, STILL HOPEFUL ON TRUMP
Unlike Obama, Trump wants to destroy ISIS
Reuters - MARCH 12, 2017

[Image: 121215assad.jpg]
IMAGE CREDITS: KREMLIN.RU.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said U.S. forces in Syria were “invaders” and he had yet to see “anything concrete” emerge from U.S. President Donald Trump’s vow to prioritize the fight against Islamic State.

Assad has said he saw promise in Trump’s statements emphasizing the battle against Islamic State in Syria, where U.S. policy under President Barack Obama had backed some of the rebels fighting Assad and shunned him as an illegitimate leader.

“We haven’t seen anything concrete yet regarding this rhetoric,” Assad said in an interview with Chinese TV station Phoenix. “We have hopes that this administration in the United States is going to implement what we have heard.”
The United States is leading a coalition against Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

Read more

https://www.infowars.com/assad-calls-u-s-forces-invaders-but-still-hopeful-on-trump/

Report: More Citizens of Saudi Arabia Have Joined Islamic State Than Any Other Country
The Sunni Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) has boasted that key U.S. Middle East ally Saudi Arabia is the top provider of terrorists for the jihadist group in Iraq, reports Fox News, citing Iraqi military sources.

Quote:Buy up the yellow-backs and double-cross the moderates leaving only the extremists.

Pick them off faster than new recruits and they will eventually self-eradicate infighting over what palfrey resources are left to squabble over.

Replace with Cowards/Friendlies...in power vacuum.(Ie:  greenbacks bought-up yellow-backs)

Sunni Saudi Arabia shares an estimated 500-mile-long border with war-ravaged Iraq.

Nevertheless, Fox News reports that the Saudi jihadists crossed into Iraq over the border the country shares with both Turkey and Syria.

The news outlet learned from unnamed Iraqi intelligence sources that jihadist from the Saudi kingdom comprise nearly one-third (up to 30 percent) of all ISIS terrorists in Iraq, adding that “Saudis comprise the largest single contingent of ISIS fighters, with Russian Chechens making up the second-largest contingent.”

Speaking to the news outlet on condition of anonymity, a high-ranking Iraqi intelligence officer said, “The Saudi presence in ISIS is very large. What we have left are mainly Iraqis and Saudis.”

“The Saudis make up a large number of suicide bombers, as they already have the ground work of radicalization installed in their minds from radical sheikhs in Saudi [Arabia]. And we’ve caught important ISIS commanders,” he added.

Fox News points out that it has seen various ISIS-linked photographs and documents showing identification and credit cards of Saudi terrorists.

The report comes nearly a month after an article by the Wall Street Journal (WSJ)revealed that President Donald Trump’s administration is considering forming a military alliance with major Middle East allies, including the Sunni Saudi kingdom, to combat Shiite Iran.

President Trump’s anti-Iran coalition would bring together Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Israel, Egypt, and Jordan.

The Sharia law-compliant kingdom Saudi Arabia is regarded as a hotbed and top global exporter of radical Islamic thought, namely the Sunni extremist ideology of Wahhabism, adhered to by ISIS and various other jihadists groups.

Saudi Arabia imposes extremely strict Islamic laws on its citizens.

“Wahhabism was born in Saudi Arabia. Saudi is leading those extremist organizations like ISIS,” an anonymous Iraqi official told Fox News. “They have high-ranking officials and fighters among their ranks. Saudi is nothing without U.S. protection; it is only a bite for Iran to eat.”

Sunni Saudi Arabia considers Shiite Iran its regional rival. Iran exerts tremendous influence over the Shiite-led government of Iraq where militias backed by the Islamic Republic are fighting ISIS.
Saudi Arabia is part of the U.S.-led coalition against ISIS in Iraq and Syria. The Sunni kingdom, which has cracked down on the jihadist group within its borders, has also suffered attacks carried out by ISIS.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-12-2017

Obama Administration Looks To Be In Very Serious Legal Trouble
Published by AJStrata at 2:48 pm under 2016 Elections,All General Discussions,Obama and FISA

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

There is a lot of breaking news this weekend as the nation learns that a sitting President (Obama) looks to have used the nation’s national security apparatus – which is empowered to protect this nation from foreign enemies and threats – for crass political gain (read “personal gain”).  If this is even partially true, this would be Watergate on steroids and irreparably tarnish the Obama administration for all history.
These high stakes may also explain the irrational fear and hate by the democrat leadership we have seen in their scorched-Earth actions since the election.  Events may be unraveling on them big time, events that started last summer in a very different world.
Let’s begin by setting down a hard and fast rule to blunt the coming weasel words from team Obama. The President runs his administration. The President’s cabinet has some individual authority, but they confirm with the Commander-in-Chief anything that could erupt back on them either legally or politically. No cabinet member – especially the Attorney General – would run near or across legal or ethical lines without concurrence (i.e., cover from) the top person.
To say Obama did not “order” the “wire tap” against the Trump campaign is as ridiculous as it sounds. Note: Trump used figurative parentheses when he tweeted “wire tap”, so read that as meaning “surveillance” legally.

It is not like the Captain of a ship actually “weigh’s the anchor” themselves! Captains order it be done. Or more accurately, it is one step of a process that has been established by the command chain so that when the Captain orders the ship to prepare to “get under way” this action is taken. However executed, the Captain is legally responsible for the people under him, and any mistakes they make. This would include any issues or damage done “weighing” the anchors.
So when someone tries to split hairs about who ordered the surveillance on Team Trump, remember this:
Quote:First, as Obama officials well know, under the FISA process, it is technically the FISA court that “orders” surveillance. And by statute, it is the Justice Department, not the White House, that represents the government in proceedings before the FISA court.
The fact is no one would be dumb enough to run afoul of the laws protecting the American People from our intelligence apparatus without top cover – because these represent very, very serious crimes. So let’s stop pretending AG Lynch did this on her own. If this happened, it was all coordinated.
We also need to start with specifying which laws were broken, and then get to the all critical timeline – because that is where we will discover how thin the ice is under Team Obama.
The best overview of the laws broken is here, and the following excerpts summarize the issues our nation faces. To understand the issues one must understand the very narrow and special role the FISA Court and our Intelligence Apparatus plays in our nation. Because of its special powers, it is very restricted on what it can do.
Quote:Rather shockingly, no law currently forbids misusing the power of the presidency to spy on one’s adversaries. What the law does forbid is lying to any judicial officer to obtain any means of surveillance. What the law does forbid, under criminal penalty, is the misuse of FISA. Both derive from the protections of the Fourth Amendment itself. Under section 1809, FISA makes it a crime for anyone to either “engage in” electronic surveillance under “color of law” under FISA without following the law’s restrictions, or “disclose” or “use” information gathered from it in contravention of the statute’s sharp constrictions.
Emphasis mine. As we deal with this explosive situation, remember the core issue. It is not run-of-the-mill political skulduggery (is there any other kind?). It is the criminal misuse of a critical national defensive capability. Liken it to using a military weapon against your political opponent, because that is the nearest and best analogy. If Obama ordered the military to intervene with Team Trump during the election, that would not be much different from using the intelligence powers to intervene. This is not on the same level as using the IRS to target political opponents – not by a long shot.
Why is this the case? Because the FISA court operates outside the US Constitution, and therefore any misuse is much more serious:
Quote:FISA, 50 USC 1801, et seq., is a very limited method of obtaining surveillance authority. The reason for its strict limits is that FISA evades the regular federal court process, by not allowing regularly, Constitutionally appointed federal judges and their magistrates to authorize surveillance the Fourth Amendment would otherwise forbid. Instead, the Chief Justice handpicks the FISA court members, who have shown an exceptional deference to the executive branch. This is because FISA court members trust the government is only bringing them surveillance about pending terror attacks or “grave hostile” war-like attacks, as the FISA statute limits itself to. Thus, a FISA application can only be used in very limited circumstances.
Again, emphasis mine.  The capability to use our intelligence resources against any entity is restricted to critical national security. These resources are NOT to be applied for other legal matters, such as questionable business interests, hacking computers, etc. This is important because the evidence seems to show Team Obama tried to abuse these resources – and were rebuffed!
Quote:FISA can only be used for “foreign intelligence information.” … The only “foreign intelligence information” allowed as a basis for surveillance is information necessary to protect the United States against actual or potential “grave” “hostile” attack, war-like sabotage or international terror. Second, it can only be used to eavesdrop on conversations where the parties to the conversation are a foreign power or an agent of a foreign power. An agent of a foreign power cannot be a United States person unless they are knowingly involved in criminal espionage. No warrant is allowed on that person unless a FISA court finds probable cause the United States person is knowingly engaged in criminal espionage. Even then, if it involves a United States person, special steps must be taken to “minimize the acquisition and retention, and prohibit the dissemination, of non publicly available information concerning un-consenting United States persons.”
This is the crux of Obama’s legal trouble. In order to legally capture information about members of the Trump Campaign (one of which was a sitting Senator), then retain it and distribute it, the reason would have to border on high crimes and treason – not “discussions” or “hacking” or “business transactions”. Even coordinating national policies and treaties with foreign leaders would not rise to the level of urgency required to invoke these intelligence resources.
To summarize, it is Team Obama’s collection, retention and distribution of  information protected by the US Constitution that constitute the high crimes here, specifically when it pertains to members of Trump’s campaign, emphasized here:
Quote:This includes procedures that require they never identify the person, or the conversation, being surveilled, to the public where that information is not evidence of a particular crime.
Since the Fake News media has been reporting these very same details to the public, and citing current and former Obama administration sources, it is not debatable on whether laws were broken. They were.
Bottom line: this should never have happened:
Quote:At the outset, the NSA should have never been involved in a domestic US election. Investigating the election, or any hacking of the DNC or the phishing of Podesta’s emails, would not be a FISA matter. It does not fit the definition of war sabotage or a “grave” “hostile” war-like attack on the United States, as constrictively covered by FISA. It is your run-of-the-mill hacking case covered by existing United States laws that require use of the regular departments of the FBI, Department of Justice, and Constitutionally Senate-appointed federal district court judges, and their appointed magistrates, not secretive, deferential FISA courts.
So how did this happen? How did our extensive intelligence apparatus come to be misused against members of the Trump campaign?
Well, the simplest answer seems to be Team Obama misled the courts:
Quote:This raises the second problem: Obama’s team submission of an affidavit to to the FISA court. An application for a warrant of any kind requires an affidavit, and that affidavit may not omit material factors. A fact is “material” if it could have the possible impact of impacting the judicial officer deciding whether to authorize the warrant. Such affidavits are the most carefully drawn up, reviewed, and approved affidavits of law enforcement in our system precisely because they must be fully-disclosing, forthcoming, and include any information a judge must know to decide whether to allow our government to spy on its own. My assumption would be that intelligence officials were trying to investigate hacking of DNC which is not even a FISA covered crime, so therefore serious questions arise about what Obama administration attorneys said to the FISA court to even consider the application. If the claim was “financial ties” to Russia, then Obama knew he had no basis to use FISA at all.
Since Trump was the obvious target, the alleged failure to disclose his name in the second application could be a serious and severe violation of the obligation to disclose all material facts.
President Trump now owns the records of the United States of America. One thing he and his Attorney General (former Senator Sessions) can get their hands on are these affidavits to the FISA Court. If they are as damning as some believe they must be, then Team Obama is going to be in serious trouble.
Remember, back when this all started no one believed Trump would win and be given the keys to all the evidence lockers. Which is why one has to ask why did Team Obama double down in January and push the laws even further?
Team Obama has a responsibility to the FISA Court to not disclose any information on US Citizens accidentally caught up in a surveillance activity, but this is what they began doing in January 2017.  This may be the second smoking gun – diligently reported by the Fake News media.
Quote:That raises the third problem: it seems the FISA-compelled protocols for precluding the dissemination of the information were violated, and that Obama’s team issued orders to achieve precisely what the law forbids, if published reports are true about the administration sharing the surveilled information far-and-wide to promote unlawful leaks to the press.This, too, would be its own crime, as it brings back the ghost of Hillary’s emails — by definition, FISA information is strictly confidential or it’s information that never should have been gathered. FISA strictly segregates its surveilled information into two categories: highly confidential information of the most serious of crimes involving foreign acts of war; or, if not that, then information that should never have been gathered, should be immediately deleted, and never sourced nor disseminated. It cannot be both.
Recognizing this information did not fit FISA meant having to delete it and destroy it. According to published reports, Obama’s team did the opposite: order it preserved, ordered the NSA to search it, keep it, and share it; and then Obama’s Attorney General issued an order to allow broader sharing of information and, according to the New York Times, Obama aides acted to label the Trump information at a lower level of classification for massive-level sharing of the information. The problem for Obama is simple — if it could fit a lower level of classification, then it had to be deleted and destroyed, not disseminated and distributed, under crystal clear FISA law.
There is much more in the article, so please take the time to read the whole thing.
This is about as open-and-shut as you can get in my humble opinion. All this has been faithfully reported (i.e., corroborated) by the Fake News media – citing sources. Along with the internal trail of documents the government is required to keep, it would seem Team Obama has a real problem on their hands.
So let’s visit the timeline of events (best one can be found here), and recall that when all this started Hillary was a shoe-in as the next POTUS. Therefore she would be able to keep a lid on all the critical internal government documents Team Trump now has unfettered access to.
Quote:
  1. June 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.
Note that the article above identifies a prior attempt to gain surveillance through the normal criminal courts process, before this event. This is one month prior to the RNC and DNC conventions. At this time Trump as POTUS seems to be pure fantasy.
This prior attempt is confirmed (supposedly independently) by Andrew McCarthy:
Quote:To summarize, reporting indicates that, prior to June 2016, the Obama Justice Department and FBI considered a criminal investigation of Trump associates, and perhaps Trump himself, based on concerns about connections to Russian financial institutions. Preliminary poking around indicated that there was nothing criminal involved. Rather than shut the case down, though, the Obama Justice Department converted it into a national-security investigation under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).
….
In June, the Obama Justice Department submitted an application that apparently “named” Trump in addition to some of his associates.  …  In any event, the FISA court reportedly turned down the Obama Justice Department’s request.
Both the normal courts and the FISA court reject the administrations requests. These requests should be made public ASAP.
Very few people expected Hillary to lose the election at this stage. Bernie was clearly on his way to being vanquished from the Democrat ticket. The effort in June 2016 is clumsy and quickly abandoned. Hillary has her email problems, but she also looks invincible.
I would note one other event on this timeline, when former President Bill Clinton tried to secretly meet with Obama’s AG, Loretta Lynch:
Quote:Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she regrets her controversial meeting over the summer with former President Bill Clinton, saying she should have recognized ahead of time how it would be perceived by the public.
Mrs. Lynch had met with Mr. Clinton privately after the two wound up on the same airport tarmac in Phoenix on June 27, just days before FBI Director James Comey would announce that he would not press charges against Hillary Clinton over her private email server.
AG Lynch is the only person authorized to make FISA court requests. Coincidence?
Anyway, nothing happens for months, until …
Quote:3. October: Podesta emails. In October, Wikileaks releases the emails of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, rolling out batches every day until the election, creating new mini-scandals. The Clinton campaign blames Trump and the Russians.
4. October: FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons, Andrew McCarthy at National Review later notes. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.
By October 2016 things are looking really serious for Hillary, but not desperate yet. The Democrats are trying to find a way to neutralize the Podesta emails, which expose serious collusion with the Fake New media. They also remind everyone of Hillary’s own email issues.
But more importantly, the Clinton Foundation was being exposed as a pay-for-power enrichment scheme (rivaling anything thrown at Team Trump in the last few weeks). Did all these events panic the White House and the Democrat power structure? Did they attempt a Hail Mary and try and resurrect their plan to use our nation’s Intelligence Apparatus against Trump?
Not an unreasonable assumption to be honest. And somehow Team Obama actually get the authority for surveillance (maybe by withholding key information about Trump?). Anyway, no one is challenging the fact surveillance began.
But after losing the election to the GOP, team Obama does something stupendously stupid: they issue a memo that attempts to overturn very clear laws about dissemination so they can try and “leak” damning innuendo about Trump through their surrogates in the Fake New media:
Quote:6. January: Obama expands NSA sharing. As Michael Walsh later notes, and as the New York Times reports, the outgoing Obama administration “expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.” The new powers, and reduced protections, could make it easier for intelligence on private citizens to be circulated improperly or leaked.
The new rules, which were issued in an unclassified document, entitled Procedures for the Availability or Dissemination of Raw Signals Intelligence Information by the National Security Agency (NSA), significantly relaxed longstanding limits on what the NSA may do with the information gathered by its most powerful surveillance operations.
  • Jan 3rd 2017 – Loretta Lynch signs off on rule changes for phone taps.
  • Jan 12th 2017 –  WaPo reports On Phone Calls Anonymous Intel Sources
Obama’s administration had become so addicted to circumventing laws by executive orders, procedures, rules, etc they apparently went to that well one time too many.
There is no legal cover behind an illegal rule. This is not going to protect these people from legal jeopardy (may reduce their sentences somewhat). And the more players involved (Lynch, her successor Yates, etc) the more this runs into the RICO statutes.
Team Trump looks to have a great case here. Plus they have access to the government “smoking gun” documents spread throughout. I do not understand why Obama’s administration would dig their legal hole deeper in disseminating the classified information the law required them to delete and not leak. But they did.
So what does that indicate about team Obama? Either colossal stupidity, uncontrolled panic, or a combination of both. Maybe by they time they realized Trump would find the FISA court records their only avenues was to try and turn public opinion using their robots in the Fake News media.
All Trump has to do is let out the smoking gun documents one at a time. Let the left deny and parse words, then drop his counterveiling bombshells.
Rinse and repeat.
If this is as bad as some say, Trump will milk this all the way – as he should.

http://strata-sphere.com/blog/index.php/archives/21934

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-12-2017

Does this make Hillary and her supporters traitors, fascists and Russian agents? Will Democrats demand an investigation?
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQBWpHJA2BLuHsFk&w=476&...UL0yc0joEA]
[url=http://conservativefiringline.com/kremlin-spox-russian-ambassador-met-clinton-campaign-advisers/]

Kremlin spox: Russian ambassador met with Clinton campaign advisers
A spokesman for Vladimir Putin says the Russian ambassador met with Clinton campaign advisors.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-13-2017

I have been too busy to even watch any news,
but I get an eyeful here and that is good.
On the least few posts:

The unfortunate geek that was apprehended  on the White House grounds:

Quote: Tran told the arresting officer:
“I am a friend of the president. I have an appointment.”   Rofl

Quote:Assad calls U.S. forces 'invaders

Mother fuck that parasitic vampire spawn from hell,
and the Chinese news agency he rode in on with that propaganda vomit.

On the part with Saudi numbers of volunteers that joined ISIS:
They were pretty well matched by Chechen fighters as well in numbers.
It is an Islamic Ghoul War.
Iran is making power moves closer to Israel with military forces in Syria.
Anything that helps Assad in any way,
just establishes Iranian military presence and power more deeply entrenched into Syria. 

That Chinese News propaganda pimping with Assad,
was talking about his army closing in on Raqqa.
Well then let the Russians and Syrian army take ISIS out of there.
Let them do all the dirty work, and incur the costs.

Yet Assad still expects US military commitment.

What happens when US backed forces battle into Raqqa from one direction,
and Assad Syrian army backed by Russian air power comes from the other?
Then the Turks are going to try and clean out the Kurds.

Sure looks like an impending quagmire of chaos will ensue.
then:
Quote:The report comes nearly a month after an article by the Wall Street Journal (WSJ)
revealed that President Donald Trump’s administration 
is considering forming a military alliance with major Middle East allies, 
including the Sunni Saudi kingdom, 
to combat Shiite Iran.

Rofl

so ... we are to help the Russians and Assad establish more Iranian military power presence in Syria,
by helping eliminate ISIS for Assad? 

It just doesn't add up.
No.
Bibi has done the math, this is an interesting development:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/netanyahu-urgesputin-to-block-iranian-power-corridor-on-israels-border/2017/03/09/3681c966-04d5-11e7-b1e9-a05d3c21f7cf_story.html?utm_term=.4fce556ba1d5
Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor on Israel’s border

Quote:Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visited Moscow on Thursday 

seeking reassurance Tp  

from Russian President Vladimir Putin Whip

that his country’s presence in Syria
would help Israel block arch-nemesis Iran from taking advantage of the chaos

to position itself 
permanently  Rofl
on Israel’s northern border  

Until now, the Israeli government has stayed relatively quiet 
about developments in the six-year-old conflict raging in neighboring Syria, 
acting militarily only when it feels its security threatened. 
But now, as Syrian President Bashar al-Assad 
receives a boost from the strategic alliance between Russia and Iran, 
Tehran’s expanding influence across the region is causing alarm in Israel.

At the start of his meeting with Putin, 

Netanyahu noted the significant progress made by Russia and other players in the region 
in fighting Islamist militant groups,
including the Islamic State and al-Qaeda. 
He added, however, 
that 
the victory over the terrorism of ISIS cannot lead to an upsurge in terrorism by Iran and its proxies. 
We will not exchange terrorism for terrorism.

After the meeting, 
Netanyahu issued a statement in which he said, 
“I made it clear that regarding Syria, 
while Israel is not opposed that there should be an agreement there, 
we strongly oppose the possibility that Iran and its proxies 
will be left with a military presence in Syria under such an agreement.”

Although Russia is unhappy with some of Iran’s strategic objectives in a postwar Syria, 

it is unclear how far Putin would go in supporting Israeli action Hmm2
to prevent Iran from building a sphere of influence from Tehran to Lebanon, 
via Syria and Iraq. 

With rapid changes on the ground, however, 
Hanegbi said Israel feels it is time to focus on the future.

In its official statements, 
Moscow has been unwilling to make predictions about what would happen with Iran’s military buildup 
after the end of hostilities in Syria. 

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov, 

in an interview with the newspaper al-Hayat on Sunday that was quoted by the Interfax news agency, 
said that any decision on the withdrawal of Iranian forces would rest with Syria’s leaders. 

This official stance reflects the reality 
that Putin 
has neither the ability nor the intention to exclude Iran from a settlement in Syria, 
not when Iran’s role in supporting Assad far exceeds that of Russia, 
said Vladimir Frolov, a foreign-policy analyst based on Moscow. 

During the course of Syria’s war, 

Iran has provided billions of dollars to shore up Assad’s regime 
and contributed much of the manpower that has sustained the depleted Syrian army’s capabilities, 
in the form of Shiite militias recruited from the region and elsewhere.

On Wednesday, an Iranian-allied Shiite militia from Iraq, Hezbollah al-Nujaba, 
announced that it had established a new unit, the Golan Liberation Brigade, 
dedicated to liberating the remainder of the Golan Heights occupied by Israel since 1967. 

“If the Syrian government requests, we are ready to take actions to liberate Golan,”  Rofl
Iran’s Tasnim news agency quoted a spokesman as saying. 

“Given all this, it is hard to see what Putin could promise to Netanyahu,” Frolov said. 

“He might, and likely will, 
promise a lot, Lol
but is in no position to deliver.” Nonono

Yea yea yea ... 
I am waiting patiently to see just what kind of action ... Saudi - Trump alliances,
are going to come together to challenge Iran,'
when Iran is winning all aspects of the Syrian war, 
and has gained great power in Iraqi govt.

Let the Russians and Assad's Iranian military support try and take Raqqa from ISIS.

Ain't gonna happen without the US air power backed forces coming in form the north.

It would teach Assad and the Iranians a hard lesson,
to make them solely take Raqqa from ISIS.  

Mosul is going to fall imminently,
maybe it's time to sit back a bit and let the Russians spend the money on air power,
and let Assad's army and Iranian forces die taking Raqqa,
while the Kurds and those forces just sit back and pick off the ISIS rats as they flea north.

Trump's decisions in this regard will be the true test of his presidency.
just how does Trump,
effectively deal with Iran?

And will the Israeli's take action, if Assad allows the Iranians into Syria unabated?

Time for the Israeli's to put their money where their mouths are.

Time for the Saudi's to put up, or shut the fuck up with Iran.

The Islamic Ghoul War ... it's here to stay until they all kill each other off,
or 
somebody torches Iran,
or 
Iran, 
torches Saudi Arabia
and
Israel.

The above statement has a simple Game of Risk math equation with two forms:  
3 minus 1  = 2  or  3 minus 2 = 1

The math is clear to me.

So is this math.
[Image: 05838514.jpg?uuid=5DVyDATjEeetW9ImgOGNEA]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-13-2017

[Image: 17103513_1483046411705410_49607354469014...e=596211F2]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 03-13-2017

ISIS Supporters Show Signs Of Despair Over Mosul
"Mosul was left alone to fight a coalition of 68 countries," the group's fanboys say

[Image: 2016_04_18-isis-facebook_homepage-3-2453034878.png]
By Gilad Shiloach
Mar 13, 2017 at 1:20 PM ET

As long as it has taken, the U.S.-backed Iraqi push into the city of Mosul is finally gaining traction, to the dismay of supporters of the Islamic State. The terror group’s followers have been tracking reports online, commiserating with each other over the major losses in what was once the group’s main stronghold in Iraq. On Telegram and in online forums, ISIS supporters try to console each other, calling for everyone to “endure the catastrophe.”
Posts on Telegram channels affiliated with ISIS and threads on the group’s al-Minbar forum indicate that the group’s supporters are well informed of developments on the ground and are not relying on reports from official ISIS media channels. As in the past during the battles for Fallujah and Ramadi, the channels are filled with calls for supporters to pray for the fighters. An ISIS channel on Telegram called “the soldiers of Mosul” urged followers “to endure the catastrophe as Allah said that with every difficulty there is a relief. The battle will be decided by Allah.” Others called for people to “pray for your brothers in Mosul” and that “those who are waiting for the Mujahedeen’s calls to pray for them don’t know what it means to be a real supporter.”
Other posts tried to reason out the group’s expected losses in the city, saying that those in “Mosul were left alone to fight a coalition of 68 countries, including all the world’s powers that spared no effort and used every weapon they could, except for nuclear bombs.” One claimed “what happens in Mosul is unprecedented in history. The fighters didn’t lack faith and sacrifice but lacked in the number of fighters and munitions, the same case as in the other cities and provinces that fell into the hands of the infidels.”
A post on ISIS’ al-Minbar forum said the latest losses of ISIS, including battles inside Mosul “and the retreat from other cities caused us to fear. The fear is normal especially for the supporters who follow the events from afar.” The post criticized the group’s supporters “who want a quick and decisive battle where the enemy will be defeated” and called to be patient as “we are in a long, long campaign.” The post told supporters to abandon “fear, concern and stress” amid the reports and that those who live under ISIS to “live their normal life, they buy and sell, eat and sleep.”
The Iraqi army, backed by a U.S.-led coalition, has reclaimed around 30 percent of west Mosul from ISIS, local Iraqi senior commanders have told Reuters. Working alongside Kurdish Peshmerga and Iranian-backed militias, the government of Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi managed to liberate the eastern half of Mosul in January, and the city’s government complex just recently. The official campaign to take back Mosul began in October last year. It is said to be the biggest military offensive in Iraq since the U.S.-led invasion in 2003.

(03-04-2016, 07:12 PM)Wook Wrote: Debate made me think of the "Jerry Springer " show influence on politics .

Sheep

You know you've hit absolute rock bottom when Jerry Springer is your political analyst...
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQACV8s426zDKG7e&w=476&...23XiHgsq_b]
[url=http://trib.al/od95n3E]

Iconic Democrat Party Thought-Leader Jerry Springer on MSNBC Analyzing Steve Bannon

breitbart.com

Sheep

Yupper !
Doh

A new report suggests that huge economic interests lurk behind a number of NGOs and cooperatives dedicated to bringing as many immigrants as possible into Europe.

In a story in the Italian newspaper Libero Monday titled “The Real Black Gold,” Gianluca Veneziani investigates the ways that migrant rescue missions are being carried out in the Mediterranean Sea and who exactly is profiting most from the exploitation of Europe’s migrant crisis.

Although the media routinely describe maritime rescue operations as taking place in the Strait of Sicily, in point of fact most of the missions take place just a few miles off the coast of North Africa, Veneziani states.

The essay cites a recent, viral YouTube video by Luca Donadel, who used a sophisticated, satellite-based tracking system to demonstrate that the majority of NGO rescue operations have been taking place just a few miles off the Libyan coast. None of them, he notes, took place anywhere near the Strait of Sicily.

Rather, the ships have been running a migrant shuttle service along well-defined routes running back and forth from the coast of Libya to the Italian island of Sicily, Donadel declares.

According to the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), Donadel observes, rescue missions assisting those in danger on the seas are bidden to take those in need to the “nearest port” of call, and not to another distant port. In the case in point, Zarzis, Tunisia, is the nearest safe port and is nearly three times closer to northern Libya than Sicily.

Why is this happening, when from a commonsense as well as legal standpoint the migrants should be taken to a nearby African port rather than to relatively far-off Italy?

The new tactic by human traffickers, Donadel claims, is to use cheap, dilapidated vessels that would have no way of ever making the trip across the Mediterranean, sure that just a short distance from land they will be assisted by rescue ships who will take their human cargo to Italy. This has brought about an exponential increase in the number of deaths at sea, he adds.
Moreover, the vast majority of those being assisted are not refugees, but economic migrants who seek a better life in Europe. The European Commission has declared that approximately 80 percent of migrants arriving in Italy are “irregular” (illegal) and therefore ineligible for asylum.

In this effort, Italy has invested more than $3 billion of public funds for the assistance and care of migrants. The majority of the money spent by the Italian government winds up in the hands of cooperatives and NGOs, who have made a business of shuttling migrants from Africa to Europe and providing services for them once they reach Italy. The migrant handling business has grown enormously in recent years to accommodate the influx of illegal immigrants.

The availability of huge sums of public money has provided an irresistible incentive for many cooperatives and NGOs to keep the numbers of illegal immigrants high, Donadel suggests.

A number of specific examples can be found in a book by Mario Giordano titled Profugopoli, which documents in great detail the financial movements involved in Italy’s growing migrant business and who is getting rich as a result.

Follow Thomas D. Williams on Twitter 

[Image: 17309101_10210825038477240_4311292279535...e=595BC545]

In an astonishing display of misconduct, it appears that the Obama Administration may have placed politics ahead of the nation’s security right before the 2016 election.

While the media is consumed with reports alleging Russia’s collusive interference in the November presidential election, and while there is no proof the Russians affected the result of the election, there is evidence the Obama Administration put electoral interests over our national security.

The facts, at present, are undisputed. Just a week before the 2016 election, an Obama Administration official or officials located within the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) National Security Division’s Counter Terrorism section resisted efforts to prosecute a known terror suspect.  The suspect—who disappeared and remains at large—entered the U.S. as a refugee despite the fact the suspect had previously participated in attacks against American troops as an insurgent in Iraq.

Although the activities of the Iraqi terror suspect triggered an investigation by the Joint Terrorism Task Force who planned to charge him with visa fraud, while they continued their investigation on other possible charges, this investigation was stopped by National Security Division officials.

Rather than protect us, it appears they chose not to counter their partisan ally’s electoral narrative versus Donald Trump’s focus on the threat posed by radical Islamic jihadists.

This approach amounts to the subversion of our national security apparatus in favor of a reprehensible political calculus.
One other important note: the National Security Division, at the time, was overseen by Mary McCord, the Acting Assistant Attorney General and Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General for National Security. She continues to oversee nearly 400 employees responsible for protecting the country from international and domestic terrorism.

Provoked by this state of affairs, Senator Ron Johnson reportedly noted in his letter to DOJ:
Quote:" ... local law enforcement and prosecutors allegedly ‘met resistance’ from officials within the National Security Division’s Counter Terrorism section in Washington DC."
Evidently, by resisting an effort by the Joint Terrorism Task Force in San Antonio and the U.S. Attorney’s office for the Western District of Texas to prosecute a terror suspect, the National Security Division advanced the false narrative that Islamic terror was not a serious threat to the homeland. The DOJ’s failure makes clear that the United States faces foreign enemies as well as internal threats from Obama loyalists who, evidently, are prepared to place ideology ahead of our nation’s security.
As the ACLJ has previously made clear,
Quote: . . . our federal government’s national security apparatus faces opposition from an ever-expanding and ever-ramifying network of individuals and groups that are prepared to subvert the Constitution, the rule of law and our national security interests in order to advance their own ideological precommitments.
Is this another example of the shadow government consisting of unelected bureaucrats subverting our national security? Consider that Ms. McCord assumed office shortly before the November election, a move which recalls former Attorney General Lynch’s decision to approve changes in intelligence sharing shortly before President Obama left office. Leaked intelligence information coincided with, and arguably facilitated General Michael Flynn’s resignation as National Security Adviser.
Shadow government activity remains a threat to the nation’s security. Members of this group within the federal bureaucracy can no longer be tolerated.

Although proof of cause and effect are difficult, it seems clear that, since this activity occurred on Mary McCord’s watch, the ACLJ calls for her immediate and unconditional resignation. In the absence of her resignation, we call on Attorney General Sessions to remove her from her acting position and the Department of Justice itself.

At the ACLJ, our Government Accountability Project is filing 7 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests this afternoon to get the truth about this shocking subversion. We’re sending one to each of the relevant agencies to determine who made what decision that led to this jihadist avoiding justice and allowed him to go free.

Finally, in light of President Trump’s newly reissued Executive order pausing the refugee program until thorough vetting standards can be established, it must not be overlooked that the terrorist in question in this report posed as a refugee in order to gain access to America. In fact, he may still be roaming free in our nation. This is precisely why the President’s Executive order is needed, and why we are preparing legal action to defend it from frivolous attacks in federal court.

Take action with us.

https://aclj.org/national-security/did-the-obama-justice-department-subvert-national-security-for-political-reasons?sf53179143=1

Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter “50 days since Trump’s inauguration. No immigrants, Muslims or gays in camps. No global holocaust. No “literally Hitler”. Bed wetting over?”

http://investmentwatchblog.com/paul-joseph-watson-on-twitter-50-days-since-trumps-inauguration-no-immigrants-muslims-or-gays-in-camps-no-global-holocaust-no-literally-hitler-bed-wetting-over/

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-14-2017

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/03/14/judge-napolitano-three-intel-sources-say-obama-looked-to-brit-agency-to-spy-on-trump/

Judge Napolitano: ‘Three Intel Sources’ Say Obama Looked to Brit Agency to Spy on Trump

Fox News Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano claimed “three intelligence sources” say President Obama looked to British spy agency GCHQ to obtain transcripts of conversations involving President Donald Trump on “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday.

Napolitano said, “[T]hree intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command. He didn’t use the NSA. He didn’t use the CIA. He didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use Department of Justice. He used GCHQ. What the heck is GCHQ? That’s the initials for the British spying agency. They have 24/7 access to the NSA database. So by simply having two people go to them saying, ‘President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump,’ he’s able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this.”

Follow Breitbart.tv on Twitter @BreitbartVideo

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-14-2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=97&v=TSTWoBWLOW4

Published on Mar 13, 2017

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | The Conservative Tribune reports, A Huffington Post article about Barack Obama’s clandestine moves against President Donald Trump held one key detail that shows just how obsessed the former president is with the man who succeeded him in office.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-15-2017

[Image: 17308850_156221291563942_183995990276216...e=5958CF37]

[Image: 17343004_10154714453259232_3667738558990...e=596D16A4]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNGIwnca9Yo
31 Senators Demanding Foreign Workers Take Over American Jobs

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 03-15-2017

Towards a Free Press!!!

THANKS A BILLION! DRUDGE RANKED #2 VIEWS IN MEDIA...

Drudge Owns the Internet!  LilD

https://www.similarweb.com/blog/us-media-publications-ranking-february-2017

MSM is dead like CNN

Bastards!!!

"You can't get blood from a stone"

BREAKING: TRUMP INSIDER ROGER STONE SURVIVES HIT-AND-RUN CAR ACCIDENT
Stone previously victim of suspected polonium poisoning
Infowars.com - MARCH 15, 2017 442 Comments 

CNN - The CIA's News Network?
By Dave McGowan
May 2000
In February of this year, a story that had appeared in the European press was reported by Alexander Cockburn - co-editor of Counterpunch - concerning the employment by CNN of military psychological warfare specialists. Other than Cockburn's piece, and the issuance of an 'Action Alert' by the media-watchdog group FAIR (Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting), the report was ignored by the American press.
        As originally reported by Abe de Vries in the Dutch periodical Trouw, the story went something like this: "For a short time last year, CNN employed military specialists in 'psychological operations' (psyops). This was confirmed to Trouw by a spokesman of the U.S. Army. The military could have influenced CNN's news reports about the crisis in Kosovo." (1)
        Could have? The word 'duh' would seem to apply here. In fact, here's a news flash: the military influenced the news reports of all the media outlets that covered the Kosovo bombardment. The only news coming from the area was coming from NATO and the Pentagon. When you are the sole source of information, you tend to have a lot of influence.
        But that's not the issue here. The concern here is with CNN hiring military personnel to package for viewers the information provided as 'news' by other military personnel. This is said to be a most disturbing development, and I suppose it would be were it not for the fact that the U.S. media - as a whole - is infested with so many intelligence assets that it is hard to see how a few more in the mix could make much of a difference.
        Of course, most of them are posing as reporters, editors, news anchors, analysts, producers, publishers, etc. The difference here is that these particular spooks were employed openly at CNN, without journalistic cover. As Major Thomas Collins, of the U.S. Army Information Service acknowledged:
        "Psyops personnel, soldiers and officers, have been working in CNN's headquarters in Atlanta through our programme 'Training With Industry'. They worked as regular employees of CNN. Conceivably, they would have worked on stories during the Kosovo war. They helped in the production of news." (1)
        The phrase "production of news" is notably ambiguous when used in this context. It could easily be defined as the manufacture of news. Manufacturing news is, in fact, exactly what psychological warfare specialists do. As de Vries notes:
        "The military CNN personnel belonged to the airmobile Fourth Psychological Operations Group, stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. One of the main tasks of this group of almost 1200 soldiers and officers is to spread 'selected information'. [We should pause here, briefly, to note that in this context, the phrase 'selected information' generally means vicious distortions and outright lies.]
        "American psyops troops try with a variety of techniques to influence media and public opinion in armed conflicts in which American state interests are said to be at stake. [We need to pause again to note that 'American state interests' generally means the financial interests of U.S. monopoly capitalists.] The propaganda group was involved in the Gulf war, the Bosnian war and the crisis in Kosovo." (1)
        In other words, they did during the war in Kosovo what they have always done. This time, however, they did it more openly. This could have proven to be a major blunder for CNN, with scores of competitors airing this story to embarrass and discredit a rival. But that would require that we have some actual semblance of a free press.
        Instead, what happened was that the story got a couple of brief mentions in the alternative press that were easily overlooked and ignored. And this was only after the translated article began appearing on internet sites, most notably on the Emperor's Clothes. Had this not been the case, the story likely would not have surfaced at all on these shores.
        Nor would a follow-up article by de Vries in the same publication a few days later. De Vries refers to the Commander of the Fourth Psychological Operations Group, Colonel Cristopher St. John, who described the cooperation with CNN as "a textbook example of the kind of ties the American army wants to have with the media." (2)
        The kind of ties that will allow it "to spread handpicked 'information' and keep other news quiet, ... to control the internet, to wage electronic warfare against disobedient media, and to control commercial satellites." (2) Most of which, it should be noted, the intelligence community already does to varying degrees. Still, the control is not yet complete enough.
        De Vries reports that the psyops personnel were not completely satisfied with the Kosovo operation: "In their opinion, too much information about the unplanned results of the bombings has come to the surface. [We must pause yet again to note that 'unplanned results of the bombings' refers to the entirely foreseeable civilian carnage.] Rear Admiral Thomas Steffens of the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) reportedly would like to have the capacity to bring down an 'informational cone of silence' over areas where special operations are in place. What that can mean in reality was shown by the bombing of the Serbian state television RTS in Belgrade." (2)
        Indeed. And speaking of the bombing of the Serbian television station, there was another story that ran in the European press concerning that particular incident which also happened to cast CNN in a particularly bad light. Considerably more so than the story told in the Dutch publication, in fact.
        Significantly, this story was not aired at all in the United States. It did appear, however, in the U.K., in an article by corespondent Robert Fisk in The Independent. The report reveals that:
        "Two days before NATO bombed the Serb Television headquarters in Belgrade, CNN received a tip from its Atlanta headquarters that the building was to be destroyed. They were told to remove their facilities from the premises at once, which they did." (3)
        Apparently it helps to have those psyops specialists on board. Fisk goes on to recount that the next day, Aleksander Vucic, the Serbian Information Minister, received an invitation to appear on the Larry King Live show, ostensibly to give Larry's audience the Serbian view of the conflict via satellite.
        There were two rather serious problems with this invitation, however. First, the notion that CNN would invite a Serbian official on the air to give the Serb point of view is rather far-fetched, to say the least. More importantly, the studio to which Vucic had been invited was now deserted. Nevertheless, he was asked to arrive for makeup at 2:00AM for a 2:30AM appearance.
        "Vucic was late - which was just as well for him since NATO missiles slammed into the building at six minutes past two. The first one exploded in the make-up room where the young Serb assistant was burned to death. CNN calls this all a coincidence, saying that the Larry King show, put out by the entertainment division, did not know of the news department's instruction to its men to leave the Belgrade building." (3)
        CNN's explanation is, of course, preposterous. In fact, the notion that there is some kind of distinction between CNN's 'entertainment division' and its 'news department' is rather preposterous as well. The truth appears to be that CNN was directly complicit in the attempted commission of a war crime.
        And this action was, to be sure, a war crime. The deliberate targeting of a foreign dignitary for assassination - even in time of war - is definitely an international war crime. So it appears that our media have crossed the line from complicity in the covering-up of U.S. war crimes - which has been a mainstay of the press for decades - to complicity in the actual commission of war crimes.
        A rather serious transgression, one would think, yet one which has been politely overlooked by the rest of the American media outlets. This is quite likely due to the fact that the intelligence community and corporate America pretty much controls all the media.
        That is why even when stories such as the CNN/Psyops reports emerge in the 'progressive' media, albeit in a very limited way, they are accompanied by amusing commentary and analysis intended to downplay the significance of the incident.
        For example, Cockburn wonders if: "It could be that CNN was the target of a psyops penetration and is still too naïve to figure out what was going on." (4) To the contrary, it appears that CNN was well aware of - and actively participating in - "what was going on."
        Similarly, for FAIR what is "especially troubling is the fact that the network allowed the Army's covert propagandists to work in its headquarters, where they learned the ins and outs of CNN's operations. Even if the psyops officers working in the newsroom did not influence news reporting, did the network allow the military to conduct an intelligence-gathering mission against CNN itself?" (5)
        Or, more likely, is CNN itself an "intelligence gathering mission," and has it been from its inception? It was CNN, it will be recalled, that pioneered the concept of military conflict as mini-series - complete with theme music and title graphics - during the Gulf War. That is, of course, the blueprint that has been followed by the media at large for all coverage of U.S. military actions since then.
        One of the specific purposes for which CNN seems to have been born is the packaging of imperialist military conquests as humanitarian missions. In other words, "to spread 'selected information'" in order to "influence media and public opinion in armed conflicts in which American state interests are said to be at stake."
        Glorification of U.S. high-tech weaponry, vilification of America's enemy of the moment, canonization of genocidal military leaders and advisers, rote reporting of the NATO/Pentagon/State Department line, deliberate avoidance of reporting clear-cut cases of American brutality and war crimes - all of these are indicative of a psyops program, not an allegedly independent news agency.
        As the group FAIR noted: "CNN has always maintained a close relationship with the Pentagon. Getting access to top military officials is a necessity for a network that stakes its reputation on being first on the ground during wars and other military operations." (5)
        Being first on the ground during military operations is, to be sure, a good place to be if one is a reporter. It is also a good place to be, it should be noted, if one is a member of the spook community.

Whether CNN was born as an intelligence front is probably now largely an irrelevant issue, as the cable titan has since the Kosovo war announced that it is to become a part of the AOL family. And AOL is, as was noted in a recent Spin Cycle article (Sony's Magic Cameras), doing a pretty damn good job of masquerading as an intelligence front itself.

So if CNN was not originally conceived as a psychological warfare entity (which appears to be the case, despite its purported status as the brainchild of Ted Turner, husband of Jane Fonda), it has certainly evolved into one. And by the way, does anyone remember when Jane was supposed to be one of the good guys? Just checking.

Notes:
1. Abe de Vries "U.S. Army 'Psyops' Specialists Worked for CNN," Trouw, February 21, 2000
2. Abe de Vries "The American Army Loves CNN," Trouw, February 25, 2000
3. Robert Fisk "Taken In By the NATO Line," The Independent, July 2, 1999
4. Alexander Cockburn "CNN And Psyops," Counterpunch, March 26, 2000
5. "Why Were Government Propaganda Experts Working On News At CNN?," FAIR Action Alert, March 27, 2000

http://web.archive.org/web/20011216085434/davesweb.cnchost.com/cnn.htm

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 03-15-2017

(03-15-2017, 08:55 PM)Wook Wrote:         So if CNN was not originally conceived as a psychological warfare entity (which appears to be the case, despite its purported status as the brainchild of Ted Turner, husband of Jane Fonda),
[Image: 575192a6c0c399cee603a9b6365c707e.jpg]
it has certainly evolved into one. And by the way, does anyone remember when Jane was supposed to be one of the good guys?
[Image: barbarella.jpg]
Just checking.
[Image: 3dbf787c4b50045a44ae0e5c084defeb.jpg]

Barbarella CNN displays special effects that make the original Star Trek shows look like Jurassic Park. Most laughable are the terrible blue screen effects 

for the flying Angel, though the ugly and ridiculously phony sets give them a run for their money.

"Amb. Nikki Haley demands UN withdraw report branding Israel ‘apartheid’ state"
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQDNbLUmS24NCVZu&w=476&...OvJzDwAVwb]

Haley demands UN withdraw report branding Israel ‘apartheid’ state
A United Nations report co-authored by anti-Israel scholar Richard Falk on Wednesday accused the U.S. ally of being guilty of the crime of apartheid –…
foxnews.com

(03-15-2017, 09:42 PM)EA Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 08:55 PM)Wook Wrote:         So if CNN was not originally conceived as a psychological warfare entity (which appears to be the case, despite its purported status as the brainchild of Ted Turner, husband of Jane Fonda),
[Image: 575192a6c0c399cee603a9b6365c707e.jpg]
it has certainly evolved into one. And by the way, does anyone remember when Jane was supposed to be one of the good guys?
[Image: barbarella.jpg]
Just checking.
[Image: 3dbf787c4b50045a44ae0e5c084defeb.jpg]

Barbarella CNN displays special effects that make the original Star Trek shows look like Jurassic Park. Most laughable are the terrible blue screen effects 

for the flying Angel, though the ugly and ridiculously phony sets give them a run for their money.

Sheep 

[Image: fuj.jpg]

Hi

[url=https://patriotpost.us/pages/80]https://patriotpost.us/pages/80

Traitor: "Hanoi Jane" Fonda
She was born Lady Jayne Seymour Fonda, but earned her reputation as "Hanoi Jane" Fonda after "aiding and abetting" the enemy -- North Vietnam -- as documented in these photos taken in Hanoi (July 1972):
[Image: hanoijane.jpg] 
Hanoi Jane on North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun: A few hundred yards from the location of this photograph, American POWs were being subjected to all manner of torture at the "Hanoi Hilton." You can read about one of those POWs, Col. Roger Ingvalson, whose aircraft was shot down by an NVA-AAG similar to the gun Hanoi Jane is straddling.

Sheep
Fuck Jane .

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/15/52-voters-approve-trump-job-performance-stat-buried-in-2nd-to-last-graph-of-story/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

A Politico/Morning Consult poll released on Wednesday shows 52 percent of voters approve of President Donald Trump’s job performance, but that statistic is in the second-to-last paragraph of the Politico article about the poll.
The article states:
Public opinion of the new health care proposal is limited thus far, though the POLITICO/Morning Consult poll does show less fervent opposition to the bill than a SurveyMonkey poll of adult Americans released on Tuesday.

Similarly, the Politico/Morning Consult survey also shows more positive opinions of the job Trump is doing as president. In the new poll, 52 percent of voters approve of Trump’s job performance, more than the 43 percent who disapprove. But, on balance, most polls show more disapprove than approve of the job Trump is doing.

Politico chose instead for its article, entitled “Poll: Voters Wary of GOP Health Care Bill,” to lead with the divide among voters on approval of the GOP’s American Health Care Act:

Nearly half of voters support the new Republican health care bill but the elements they like best are holdovers from the Affordable Care Act, according to a new Politico/Morning Consult poll.

The new survey — conducted in the days following release of the bill by House GOP leaders — underscores the political thicket that President Donald Trump and congressional Republicans face in taking on the issue. While Americans are open to the GOP proposal, there is pessimism that rolling back Obamacare will improve quality, price and coverage.

Overall, 46 percent of voters approve of the GOP health care proposal, more than the 35 percent who disapprove. Nineteen percent of voters say they don’t have an opinion of the bill.

But any support is shallow: Only 4-in-10 voters say they either ‘strongly approve’ or ‘strongly disapprove’ of the bill, with strong disapproval (22 percent) slightly outpacing strong approval (18 percent).

“Given the wave of criticism from both parties following the rollout of the bill, this is a relatively strong starting point for GOP leaders and the White House,” Kyle Dropp, Morning Consult’s co-founder and chief research officer, is quoted as saying in the article. “However, it will be important to track how public opinion stands up as more information is released in the coming weeks.”

The article notes that the poll was conducted before the Congressional Budget Office released its score of the GOP bill, “but voters were already leaning toward doubt that the House GOP bill would increase the number of Americans on the rolls: Only a quarter thought more Americans would have insurance, fewer than the 38 percent who thought fewer Americans would be enrolled.”

The Politico/Morning Consult poll surveyed 1,983 registered voters and has a margin of error of plus or minus two percentage points.

Morning Consult is a nonpartisan media and technology company that provides data-driven research and insights on politics, policy and business strategy,” the article’s tag states.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - rhw007 - 03-15-2017

John McCain was TRAITOR, and still is, along with Lindsey Graham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l61jxSX5PDE

I have more videos of HIM and those who worked in DOD who stated that AFTER he captured he told airstrike codes, entry and exit points just before Tet Offensive.  More than 60% rise is downed aircraft until they figured out McCain had FREELY GIVEN enemy TOP SECRET WAR information.

Bob... Ninja Alien2

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 03-16-2017

Pick them off faster than new recruits and they will eventually self-eradicate infighting over what palfrey resources are left to squabble over.

Quote:"We now believe that we are killing so many of their fighters that they are not able to replace them. That was not the case even a year ago," said McGurk, putting the toll for IS leaders at 180 dead.

Iraq forces advance in Mosul, search for militants and bombs

[b]Iraqi forces take third of west Mosul, jihadists 'trapped'[/b]

[b][b]Iraq forces retake Mosul train station[/b][/b]

[b][b]http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Iraq_forces_retake_Mosul_train_station_999.html[/b][/b]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-16-2017

ISIS ghouls are about to be captured dead or alive in Mosul.
The ISIS jihadists that are still there in Mosul are the really stupid ones.

Rumors are that top ISIS leadership are already beginning to evacuate from Raqqa as well. 

The question is ... where will they go?

Al-Qaida affiliates won't help them.
Everyone else wants to kill them.
Syria is awfully small to hide in.
I guess it's off to Afghanistan and northern Africa for the top ISIS ghouls in Raqqa.

Developments in northern Syria -- a surprise:
excerpts:
http://aranews.net/2017/03/russian-general-confirms-a-kurdish-russian-deal-against-turkey/
A Kurdish-Russian deal against Turkey
Quote:Lieutenant General Sergei Rudskoy, Chief of the Main Operational Directorate of the Russian General Staff, 
has confirmed a deal between Russia, 
the Syrian government and the Kurds 
in Manbij 
against Turkey and Turkish-backed rebels.

However, despite of the alleged handover of some villages to the Syrian army, 
heavy clashes continued on Saturday between the Turkish-led Euphrates Shield rebels 
and the SDF forces west of Manbij. 
This makes it unclear whether these areas are handed over to the Syrian government, 
since clashes are ongoing since Thursday.

“Euphrates Shield forces continue to attack MMC regions. 
They failed, and a lot of them were killed in recent clashes [about 34 km] west of Manbij,” 
SDF-spokesperson Sharvan Darwish said on Saturday. 

In an interview with ARA News, Nicholas A. Heras, 
Bacevich Fellow at the Center for a New American Security (CNAS), said: 
Ceding that territory west of Manbij to Assad’s forces, 
via a Russian-brokered deal, 
sends a signal to Turkey 
that the SDF understands the strategic value of the territory to Euphrates Shield, 
and will spite Turkey by giving it to Assad.” 

“Notably, the SDF has retained territory south and west of Manbij 
that continues to allow it an access road to Afrin via Assad-controlled areas. 
Access to Afrin from the area of Manbij is the real strategic prize of this territory for the SDF,” 
he concluded.

http://aranews.net/2017/03/kurdish-internal-disputes-escalate-across-syria-and-iraq/
Kurdish internal disputes escalate across Syria and Iraq

meanwhile
in
Damascus
the
Assad Syrian regime is seeing what --- 
occupation force Gangup  obligations  entail --- 
enforcing security 
 in newly gained territory is going to be one hell of a suicide vest infestation Whip

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-syria-damascus-suicide-bombing-20170315-story.html
Suicide bomber strikes Damascus justice building, killing 30
Quote:Suicide bombers hit the main judicial building and a restaurant in Damascus on Wednesday, 
killing at least 30 people, 
according to state media, 
spreading fear across Syria's capital as the country's civil war enters its seventh year.

The first attacker struck inside the Justice Palace, 
located near the famous and crowded Hamidiyeh market. 
The explosion left bodies lying amid pools of blood and shattered glass in the building's main hall, 
adorned with a picture of President Bashar Assad  Naughty
hanging on one of the walls.

The official news agency, SANA, 
said another suicide explosion struck a restaurant in Rabweh district of Damascus, 
leading to multiple casualties, mostly women and children. 
The Ikhbariyeh TV channel said the attacker was being chased by security agents 
when he ran into a restaurant 
and detonated his explosives vest there.

On Feb. 25, insurgents stormed into heavily guarded security offices in Syria's central city of Homs, 
clashed with government troops 
and then blew themselves up, 
killing a senior officer and at least 31 others.

The bombings were the latest in a spate of deadly explosions and suicide attacks 
targeting government-controlled areas in Syria and its capital. 
There was no immediate claim of responsibility for either attack, 
but other, similar attacks in recent weeks were claimed by al-Qaida's affiliate in Syria.

The attacks came as Syrians mark the sixth anniversary of the country's bitter civil war, 
which has killed more than 400,000 people and displaced millions of others. 
The conflict began in March 2011 as a popular uprising against Assad's rule 
but quickly descended into a full-blown civil war. 
The chaos allowed al-Qaida and later the Islamic State group to gain a foothold in the war-torn nation.

The recent attacks have struck at highly symbolic targets, 
and may mark the start of a new insurgency campaign by al-Qaida-linked militants 
to try and counter recent military advances by Assad's forces, backed by Russia and Iran.

According to Damascus police chief Mohammad Kheir Ismail, 
the Justice Palace attacker struck in the early afternoon — at 1.20 p.m. 
A man wearing a military uniform and carrying a shotgun and grenades 
arrived at the entrance to the palace, the police chief told state TV.

The guards stopped the man, 
took away his arms and tried to search him. 
At that point, the man hurled himself inside the building and detonated his explosives, the chief said.

Syria's attorney general, Ahmad al-Sayed, 
who was in the building just a few meters away from the explosion, 
confirmed that account to state TV, saying that when the security guards tried to arrest the man, 
he threw himself inside the palace and blew himself up. 
He said 30 people were killed and 45 others wounded.

The high profile attacks were claimed by an al-Qaida-linked insurgent coalition 
known as the Levant Liberation Committee, formerly known as the Nusra Front.

Wednesday's attacks also came during a new round of peace talks in the Kazakh capital of Astana. 
Syria's armed opposition boycotted those talks 
due to what they say are ongoing government military offensives across the country.

Syria's U.N. ambassador said earlier Wednesday 
that he was concluding his participation in the latest round in Astana, 
after two days of meetings without rebels. 
Bashar Jaafari said discussions were "constructive" but only one official paper was produced — 
about demining Palmyra, 
the historic Syrian town that pro-government forces recaptured from the Islamic State group two weeks ago.

Syrian rebels did not send any delegates to this, third round in Astana, 

accusing the government and Russia — one of Damascus' main backers — 
of breaking cease-fire pledges and obligations to distribute humanitarian aid.

Yea, meanwhile in Damascus, it is just starting to get worse.
Assad cannot maintain security across Syria.
Unless of course,
he gets a lot of Iranian ... assistance in the form of manpower.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-16-2017

[Image: 17309752_1664267480255112_80715702315667...e=5969BFCC]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-16-2017

http://en-volve.com/2017/03/10/wikileaks-dumps-massive-list-of-obamas-wiretaps-over-8-years-as-president/

WikiLeaks Dumps MASSIVE List of Obama’s Wiretaps Over 8 Years as President

Barack Obama never stops with his sick attempts to overthrow President Donald Trump. During the 2016 Presidential race Obama wiretapped Trump Towers to spy on President Donald Trump.The President  must stop Obama’s craziness before totally ruins this country. Obama is a huge problem.

This new scandal is titled as “Obamagate.” WikiLeaks revealed that Obama has made quite the history of wiretapping and hacking political opponents and friends alike. What a bombshell!!!

[Image: C6I7WMKWMAIAiMM.jpg:small]

WikiLeaks made a list of all of Obama’s wire taps:
– The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;
– Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;
– Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;
-Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;
– Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);
– Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;
– Obama explicitly targetted the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception;
-Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.

Obama also wiretapped individuals in the US media which weren’t praising him:
– In 2013 the liberal Washington Post expressed outrage after the revelation that the Justice Department had investigated the newsgathering activities of a Fox News reporter as a potential crime in a probe of classified leaks.  The reporter, Fox News’ James Rosen and his family, were part of an investigation into government officials anonymously leaking information to journalists. Rosen was not charged but his movements and actions were tracked.

– Also in 2013, members of the Associated Press were also a target of the surveillance.  The ultra liberal New Yorker even noted that “In moderate and liberal circles, at least, the phone-records scandal, partly because it involves the dear old A.P. and partly because it raises anew the specter of Big Brother, may well present the most serious threat to Obama’s reputation.”

– Reporter Sharyl Attkisson said in 2014 that her personal computer and CBS laptop were hacked after she began filing stories about Benghazi that were unflattering to the Obama administration.  A source who checked her laptop said the hacker used spyware “proprietary to a government agency,” according to an article in the New York Post.

Obama never thought that Donald Trump would be elected and be able to find out a lot of his crimes. It is no wonder he was so desperate to see Hillary Clinton as president. He thought Hillary would be sitting in the Oval Office and continue to cover everything up. Now, Trump is President and with his administration will moving forward with a full investigation into Obama and his crimes.
(via: ConsPatriot)

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 03-17-2017

You came to alot of conclusions for a guy with no intelligence" Sean Spicer Destroys CNN Reporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhCDjXPucEU

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 03-17-2017

I saw that Spicer scene with the Cartoon News Network reporter earlier on FOX.
Spicer somewhat stumbled into the quick comeback,
but it paid off with dividends anyways.
Tucker Carlson was talking about how NBC execs Pimp Ninja Pimp
have been behind numerous attempts
to derail the Trump presidency including the leak to the Washington Post during the campaign,
when Trump was caught talking about pussy.

The travel ban gets upheld again.
It is still an all out effort by the big media powers to ruin Trump's leadership.
If the Deep State can't disembowel him from the presidency,
they will gut the American public of their remaining wealth in the markets,
and then disembowel Trump in the post mortem melee of another stock market and housing crash.