The Hidden Mission Forum
Next President of the United Fates of America - Printable Version

+- The Hidden Mission Forum (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Straight Talk on Anomalous Topics (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tell us about it... (http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Next President of the United Fates of America (/showthread.php?tid=6821)

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-07-2017

***BREAKING***
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQAWaGUihRyLsF07&w=476&...4JbHTmUNqf]

Pentagon: Russia May Have Directly Participated in Syrian Chemical Weapons Attack

Sheep
May have?
May have went to Dairy Queen
for a Bullshit Shake .
Tp

Brian Williams should stay off the air...
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQASI4l1qqsdZAIP&w=476&...tnSktMEqGq]

Watch Brian Williams call images of US attack on Syria 'beautiful' (VIDEO)
It has to been seen to be believed.

LilD

Rahm Emanuel supports Trump's cruise missile strike on Syria

[url=http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwju16GfnZPTAhXqCpoKHalDCVUQqOcBCB0wAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fchicago.suntimes.com%2Fpolitics%2Frahm-emanuel-supports-trumps-cruise-missile-strike-on-syria%2F&usg=AFQjCNEskdkfUKwo8ehpV8yjhRQVsIutPQ&bvm=bv.152174688,d.bGs]Chicago Sun-Times · 2 hours ago

Sheep

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-07-2017

http://investmentwatchblog.com/trumps-support-will-be-decimated-unless-he-stops-now-ann-coulter-meddling-in-the-middle-east-has-destroyed-every-president-whos-ever-tried-it/
Trump’s support will be decimated unless he stops now! Ann Coulter: “Meddling in the Middle East has destroyed every president who’s ever tried it.”

Sheep

Another No shit moment
has been had .
Doh

A little Humor

Tp

Hillary’s Delusions know No Bounds
Doh
Hillary Clinton in her latest book, “Hard Choices” has taken the path of least resistance in examining what aspects of reality denied her the White House. She proportions almost no blame to herself, her ideas and ideals, or her disgraceful campaign, and instead looks to four key factors as the reason she was denied her “birthright”.
Each reason is more delusional than the last, and is just further evidence of the enormous bullet the American people dodged when they refused to elect her as President. Here are the reasons that Hillary Clinton believes she lost the race because of:

Wikileaks
She believes that the leaked emails surrounding her campaign were one of the chief reasons for her loss. In some ways she is actually correct, but if her emails had been dull, normal and legal, they would have had no effect whatsoever. As it turns out, the emails showed that she was cheating in debates, colluding with friendly media and was in general a bit of a horrible person with a slim grasp on the truth. Yes, the leaks damaged her, but only because they showed who she truly was.
FBI Investigation

Second on her hit list is that FBI Director Comey launched an investigation into her mishandling of sensitive data. Most specifically his timing. But here’s the thing. She mishandled the data against all advice and rules (and laws). Many people  who have done a lot less have be sent to prison. Comey was right to launch an investigation, and he was right to do it before the election. If she had been found guilty of crimes, we would have had to have another election or have a (another) criminal in the White House. Again, she mishandled the information. Her responsibility.
Email Scandal

As talked about above, Clinton broke the rules; it was her decision to break the rules. If the public couldn’t get it out of their minds, or if her opponents kept on about it, well again that was her lookout. If she hadn’t done it, it wouldn’t be an issue. Would she have liked all past events and actions to be taken off the table? Then she would not have been able to attack Trump as much as she did. Again, this is entirely a situation of her own creation.
Men
Yes, that’s right. It was plain old misogyny that denied her the White House. It was men hating women, it was men banding together to exclude women from power and it was men who decided to hold down and oppress her. But of course, it’s nonsense. Women voted for Trump (BUT THEY WERE BRAINWASHED BY THE PATRIARCHYYYYY!!!), men voted for Hillary. It was not her sex that lost her the White House, it was her ideas. She just didn’t appeal to enough people.

And all of this shows how lucky America was to not have her as President. If every failure is to be blamed on someone else, there would be no re-examination of strategies or plans. She has shown herself to be immature, unthinking and just plain ignorant. Lucky escape.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/hillarys-delusions-know-no-bounds/

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 04-08-2017

Bob says:

Quote:Syria bombed an ISIS stronghold that WAS MAKING THEIR OWN NERVE GAS !!!

Rofl

That is absolute clueless nonsense.
How unfortunate.
Khan Sheikhoun where the gas attack occured is an Al-Qaeda or Al-Nusra controlled town,

ISIS forces are nowhere located near to this town.
Al-Qaeda with Al-Nusra are both enemies of ISIS.
The Syrians have blamed the "nerve gas factory" on what they call the terrorists --- Al-Nusra.

To show you how fucking lame Whip your comment is,
here is the Syrian foreign minister himself:

Quote:“I stress to you once again: 
The Syrian Army has not, did not and will not use this kind of weapons — 
not just against our own people, 
but even against the terrorists that attack our civilians with their mortar rounds,” 
the minister, Walid al-Moallem, 
said at a news conference in Damascus.

Mr. Moallem repeated an explanation, 
which experts say is implausible, 
that the toxic substances were dispersed after the Syrian Army 
had conducted an 11:30 a.m. air raid on an insurgent depot that he said contained chemical weapons.

His statement echoed a Russian account 
of what had happened that witnesses and Western leaders say is contradicted by the evidence.

Mr. Moallem asserted that Al Qaeda’s Syria affiliate, 
commonly called Al Nusra Front, 
and its main jihadist rival, the Islamic State, harbor illicit chemical weapons in Syria.

Asked whether Syria would present proof that it was not involved in the attack, 

Mr. Moallem responded, 
“How am I supposed to go to Khan Sheikhoun if it’s held by Al Nusra?”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/middleeast/chemical-attack-syria.html

So as you can see the Syrian foreign minister claims that both groups have chemical weapons,
but clearly points to Al-Nusra <---
as the chemical weapons perpetrator in the case of the city the Syrians just bombed.

Wooks post:

Quote:Trump’s support will be decimated unless he stops now! Ann Coulter: 
“Meddling in the Middle East has destroyed every president who’s ever tried it.”

To be clear:
Coulter made the second statement, ... she did not make the first statement.
So I looked for content on this by Coulter,
and finally found a good source.

These are heavy comments by Coulter.
She indeed rips into Trump:

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/04/07/coulter-blasts-trump-missile-strike/

Quote:“He saw a sad picture on TV, 
so now he’s going to throw out everything he said about Syria, in particular. 

It’s not just his overall position as he said beautifully, 
I might add, beautifully in that State of the Union Address, 
in his inauguration address and in many speeches on the campaign trail, 
I am not running to be President of the world. 
I am running to be President of America and I will put America’s interest first. 
But now we hear he saw the sad picture, 
which, let’s be honest, is probably faked. 
It makes no sense that Assad would do this.”

She said Trump should be more focused on fulfilling his commitments 
to deport undocumented aliens and expressed her frustration with the White House staff 
that have newly bolstered influence in regards to decision making.

“How about showing Trump some pictures of the women and children 
who have been raped and murdered by illegal aliens, 
and legal aliens. 
Could we get a little action on even slowing down the refugees…

We have half of Goldman Sachs working in the White House. 
We have Nikki Haley at the UN. 
We have, allegedly, him considering Mr Amnesty, Kevin McCarthy, 
to replace Steve Bannon right now. 
We had Obamacare light. 
We have him not hiring Kris Kobach. 
We have him not hiring Corey Lewandowski. 
There are about two people I trust in that White House right now and he’s not listening to them.”

Coulter warned that the Middle East is a quagmire 
where ambitious Presidential agendas meet their demise.

This is the rise of the military industrial complex, the neocons, permanent war.

No President meddling in the Middle East has ever been helped by that. 
Never, never, never. 
Even stupid things that Obama, for example on Syria, 
the red line drew and then he ends up being humiliated by doing nothing when, 
allegedly, and again, 
I’m not sure we know that that time Assad had used chemical weapons. 
That was the allegation…But did that hurt him? No. 
Just don’t get involved and we don’t care. 
Most of the rest of the world are savages.”

very interesting

this is my take:

Warning shots are bullshit.
Punitive measures are bullshit.
Taking out an airbase and 20 jets is kibbles and bits, it's peanuts.
59 Tomahawks was overkill for a feeble punitive action.
Now Trump has to back up his balls.
You can bet that Russia and Syria will test his testicles.
There was a lot of gain for Trump politically,
over a broad spectrum both nationally and internationally.
It was an interesting timing,
throwing a curve ball at both Putin and Xi JinPing at the same time.
That part I liked. 
The strike on the air base is an interesting facet of Trump's conscience in what he saw.
If you are going to take military action,
it needs to be more decisive in overall military effect than that IMO.
If you are going to strike Assad  Hmm2
well then,
strike Assad Whip and decapitate the murderous son of bitch and change everything all at once.

That is what I would have done -- IF --- I would have taken military action.

This air strike by Trump just forces the Russians to tighten up,
and deploy cruise missile destroyers to the area,
and get ready to use their S 400 air defense systems.

It may have been prudent for Trump to hold back for better opportunity,
and then use greater military force,
to actually CHANGE something.

In other words, it was a news extravaganza that he cashed in on politically,
by sheer movement of conscience to react as a humanitarian,
{though politically savvy with the surprise factor on Putin and Xi}
but overall,
it really doesn't change much, and makes the Russians proactive to ... compensate,
with military action of their own.
That Russian destroyer headed to the area is a message to the US,
but it also may be staging a cruise missile tsunami on those Al-Nusra held areas in Idlib.

Coulter's comment was most interesting ... I bet she changes her tune:

Quote:This is the rise of the military industrial complex, the neocons, permanent war.

Naughty

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-08-2017

Quote:Trump’s support will be decimated unless he stops now! Ann Coulter:
May be Very True
Sheep
on my FB page
Many blogs are Not happy with Trump's attack
Main reason
We didn't Vote for Trump to continue stupid Wars
in the Mid East .
Doh
Rachel Maddow had a guest
that said this attack was Putin and Trump Collusion
to slow Trump Russia collusion investigation .
Tp

Found it
Sheep

A level of progressive nuttiness that has to be read and seen to be appreciated.
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQB03X2Ecx4hpIZQ&w=476&...X7A1jMcdUp]

MSNBC's O'Donnell: Maybe Putin Masterminded Chemical Attack So Trump Could Look Good by Striking Syria

Tp Sheep Tp

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” anchor Lawrence O’Donnell stated that “if Vladimir Putin masterminded the last week in Syria, he has gotten everything he could have asked for.” O’Donnell then floated a theory that Putin told Syria’s Bashar al-Assad to launch a small chemical attack that was big enough to attract media attention and prompt President Trump into launching a missile strike, which would then change the subject from Russian influence.

O’Donnell said, “[W]ouldn’t it be nice if it was just completely, totally, absolutely impossible to suspect that Vladimir Putin orchestrated what happened in Syria this week so that his friend in the White House could have a big night, with missiles, and all of the praise he’s picked up over the last 24 hours? Wouldn’t it be so nice if you couldn’t even in your wildest dreams imagine a scenario like that?”

He added, “I don’t know what it is. Is it a 2% chance? Is it a 50% chance? Is — I don’t know. But what — I don’t think it’s a 0% chance, and it used to be, with every other president prior to Donald Trump.”

O’Donnell further stated, “Well, when Bill Clinton fired missiles during his presidency, Republicans questioned that. They questioned whether that was to distract attention from the Monica Lewinsky scandal, and that was a legitimate question.”

O’Donnell later added, “It’s perfect, just perfect. I wish it wasn’t. If Vladimir Putin, if, if, if Vladimir Putin masterminded the last week in Syria, he has gotten everything he could have asked for. Vladimir Putin was essentially the man in charge of making sure that Syria got rid of all of its chemical weapons under a deal with the Obama administration.

And so it makes perfect sense to question whether President Bashar al-Assad would have checked with his most important patron, Vladimir Putin, before using chemical weapons that Vladimir Putin was supposed to have helped get rid of. It would be terribly embarrassing to Vladimir Putin if President Assad had exposed Vladimir Putin as having completely failed to get rid of those chemical weapons.

You wouldn’t want to be Bashar al-Assad in a conversation with Vladimir Putin after that, unless you had a conversation with him before that. Unless Vladimir Putin said, ‘I have an idea. go ahead, do a small chemical attack, nothing like the big ones you’ve done in the past, just big enough to attract media attention.

So that my friend in the White House will see it on TV. And then, Donald Trump can fire some missiles at Syria, that’ll do no real damage, and then the American news media will change the subject from Russian influence in the Trump campaign and the Trump transition and the Trump White House.’ It’s perfect.”

He continued, “For most of the news media, it changes the conventional wisdom about the dynamic between Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump. President Trump has finally dared to do something that Vladimir Putin doesn’t like. It changes everything.

As long as you never, never question whether Vladimir Putin wanted all of this to happen this week. And when you question that and you look at what has happened, it’s always worth remembering that if Vladimir Putin really does have ways, known or unknown to Donald Trump, to influence Donald Trump, then every day that is a good day for President Trump is a good day for President Putin. Now not one word that I’ve just said could possibly have been said about any president prior to Donald Trump.”

O’Donnell further said, “you will hear opinion in this hour that is counter to the possible scenario that I have just outlined, but what you won’t hear is proof that that scenario that I’ve just outlined is impossible.”

O’Donnell did say that he raised this scenario “without assigning a statistical probability to it. I don’t know what it is. I just know that it’s not zero, and it should be zero. It has been zero with every previous president. But when you look at the way the events have unfolded this week, Donald Trump could not have asked for a better end of the week, for his presidency as he sees it.”

During the panel discussion that took place after O’Donnell’s monologue, he did concede that it did make sense to notify Russia in advance of the strike to avoid further escalation.

(h/t Mediaite)
Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett

Rev. Graham knows who truly tried to influence the 2016 presidential election ...
... and it wasn't Wikileaks, the FBI, or the Russians!
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQDnA60eS9lGssTc&w=476&...jQsMVxZpde]

Rev. Graham: Who Tried to Influence Election? Start With CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, Soros, Hollywood

PAMELA GELLER:
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQBBDcYmYIJ1FmM7&w=476&...WWJi8GGcNE]

Pamela Geller on Syria Strike: ‘What Is the Objective? Which Al-Qaeda Satellite Are We Partnering With?’

Former UKIP leader Nigel Farage has expressed concern over “supporter and friend” Donald Trump's order for military action in Syria.
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQA5HzOgsyFloD0j&w=476&...7gmikgwDYX]
[url=http://trib.al/j9ADVbv]
Farage: 'A Lot of Trump Voters Will Be Scratching Their Heads' over Syria Airstrikes

[Image: 17800257_175322609653810_172679376476037...e=59579DEB]

[Image: 17861423_1404274609610803_78113173010562...e=59897640]

This is really interesting
in his comment about Hillary >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc
Syrian survivor to Trump: Thank you

http://12160.info/page/2649739:Page:1676154

BREAKING: Wikileaks, with a 100% accuracy record, released transcripts where hacker "Guccifer 2.0" shares that he collaborated with SETH

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850692885062139904

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 04-08-2017

Quote:Rachel Maddow had a guest

That idea was inevitably going to be put forward,
and of course it ended up on Maddow's show.
No, I doubt there was collusion at all,
but I do not doubt,
that the strike had as one of it's ulterior motives,
a benefit in "slowing down the investigation"

The strike did little in effecting any war actions by Assad.
His planes are already taking off from the same base and bombing Idlib province.
Here is the crux of the situation:
We have Haley at the UN broadcasting that the US might carry forth this new policy,
in the form of more military action.
If so,
then the next military action will far exceed the requirements of this recent punk ass punitive measure,
of bombing {scratching the surface} of an air base with cruise missiles.
B-2 bombers would be needed with cruise missiles, and a whole new contingent of naval vessels,
to include aircraft carriers.

What interests me is the McCain - Graham slobber and drool infestation,
over striking Assad with a "message".
They continually call out for "no fly zones" Hmm2

well, 
I don't see anyone addressing the fact that those S 400 Russian defense systems,
are going to make a "no fly zone" 
a major difficulty.

Any escalated US military action,
would have to involve taking out those defense systems at some juncture.
Then you have Russian and US ships firing at each other in the Mediterranean as well,
with US and Russian jets in conflict over Syria.

So,the POLICY will be demanded out of Trump.
Perhaps the US military thinks it can handle the S 400.
It probably can,
but it would take a lot more than two destroyers and 59 cruise missiles.

The Russians are not going to back down,
and I expect them to use their soon to arrive cruise missile frigate to hammer the Idlib province,
and the Al-Nusra factions that control it.

The coming Tillerson meeting with his Russian counterparts will provide new answers,
as to what US and Russian policy will be,
in going forward.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - rhw007 - 04-08-2017

(04-08-2017, 01:28 PM)Vianova Wrote: ...

Quote:Rachel Maddow had a guest

That idea was inevitably going to be put forward,
and of course it ended up on Maddow's show.
No, I doubt there was collusion at all,
but I do not doubt,
that the strike had as one of it's ulterior motives,
a benefit in "slowing down the investigation"
The Russians are not going to back down,
and I expect them to use their soon to arrive cruise missile frigate to hammer the Idlib province,
and the Al-Nusra factions that control it.

The coming Tillerson meeting with his Russian counterparts will provide new answers,
as to what US and Russian policy will be,
in going forward.

Russia is sending families home from Britain, diplomats to remain.

Remember USN CooK when ONE SINGLE Russian plane using a single precise radar took ALL electronic systems off-line as long as that jet overflew and around the craft?

Out of 50+ great "Tomahawk Missiles" only 23 hit anything.  Also there was CIVILIAN casualties as well as "small babies".

Don't be surprised if Tillerson is "dis-invited" to fly to Moscow, given that Russia, as of 0:0:0 April 8, 2017 they are no longer telling USA, who what, when, where, why, or how THEY are doing in Syria ... PERIOD.  That mini "RED PHONE" cord has been slashed.

As I stated elsewhere, this "gas" was an Israeli ISIS origin, similar to the DANCING Israelis on 9/11.

We are Israeli's bitch, and Trump has no way out as long as his Son-In-Law is running Mideast policy.

Bob... Ninja Alien2

Well, well, well....a free and robust press in support of empire and hegemony!
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQBM1CPYik0FcpfJ&w=476&...d7ej8rQZup]

Five Top Papers Run 18 Opinion Pieces Praising Syria Strikes--Zero Are Critical
Five major US newspapers—the New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Wall Street Journal and New York Daily News—offered no opinion…
fair.org

Insane people everywhere >

Scratch a liberal, find a bloodthirsty, genocidal hatemonger.
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCY-YcBCJMwuWrm&w=476&...bGSvezck6j]

Cal. prof. declares: Trump must hang, Republicans should be executed for...
A liberal history professor at Cal State Fresno said Trump must hang and Republicans must be murdered for deportation of illegal immigrants.
conservativefiringline.com

[url=http://conservativefiringline.com/cal-prof-declares-trump-must-hang-republicans-executed-immigrant-deported/]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-09-2017

[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCL_si4oZ2x6_Vi&w=476&...SangKxVrvc]

NYT: Mexico Owns California and Texas, Will Trade For Amnesty

breitbart.com

[url=http://trib.al/FTBzHk3]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 04-09-2017

Quote:Out of 50+ great "Tomahawk Missiles" only 23 hit anything.

First,
you know nothing about military effectiveness in weaponry,
other than what you read on the Syrian news.
Second, 
any information you have comes from either Russian news or the Syrian govt.,
which is the sole source of those claims of childen being killed.
and that source is about as worthless,
as your opinion on Tomahawks.

I guarantee you that the Russians take US destroyer Tomahawk missiles quite seriously, 
and fully expect that some of them are going to hit on the way in,
and likewise for the US, on Russian capabilities.

When Russia shot their long distance cruise missiles at Syria,
several fell out of the sky and landed on Iran. Lol

S 300 and 400 will certainly take out a good percentage of any incoming missiles.
However it depends on how the attack is conducted and aligned with other strategies,
such as B-2 bombers and F-16's , etc., in tandem.

If you think that those Russian S 300 and 400 defense systems are invulnerable, better think again.
The Israelis have already stated that when they have to, 
they are going to dismantle Assad's s 300 and s 400 defense systems.

Quote:Out of 50+ great "Tomahawk Missiles" only 23 hit anything. 
Also there was CIVILIAN casualties as well as "small babies".

Nobody believes that, not even the Russians.
You don't know shit from the Syrian grave shovel in your hands.
There weren't any civilians on that air base let alone children.
You make up shit out of the thin air manufactured in Damascus for clowns,
that are willing to repeat their nonsense and bullshit.

Pennywise

It is amazing how you are willing to embarrass yourself posting such blind stupidity.
Both the Russians and effectively then the Syrians were given PLENTY of warning,
that the missiles were coming in.
If they left children and civilians behind for the attack, 
then the brutality of that is on Assad using "human shields" to ramp up news propaganda.

Quote:As I stated elsewhere, this "gas" was an Israeli ISIS origin, similar to the DANCING Israelis on 9/11.

"Israeli - ISIS origin"

Rofl

You don't even know the difference between al-Nusra and ISIS,
which was clearly shown earlier in your ridiculous comments,
let alone knowing Sunni from Shia.

Clowntime is over. 
You are nothing more than a mouthpiece for Assad propaganda,
and many of your assertions are nothing more than the garbage,
that comes out of Damascus,
from a genocidal maniac's government.

The gas was Assad's doing plain and simple.
Assad thought that he had the green light from Trump's Syria policy,
and his game was to use that banned nerve gas, 
then say that he hit a gas depot used by "terrorists" and propagandise,
how that gas was dispersed to effect their propaganda.

Now,
does ISIS have nerve gas? 
They probably do.
but they don't have an air force to deliver it.
You don't know shit about nerve gas Bob.
Aerial dispersal of nerve gas depends on aerial deployment of the explosive.
Bombed "nerve gas factory" storage sites do not disperse nerve gas like aerial explosives,
that are manufactured for wide aerial dispersal criteria.

The Damascus attack by Assad in 2013
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/16/un-inspectors-syria-sarin-gas 
Quote:UN inspectors in Syria: under fire, in record time, sarin is confirmed
UN inspectors had been in Syria only three days when reports came in of a huge chemical weapons attack 
in the suburbs of Damascus. 
The team was ordered to shelve plans to visit the sites of other alleged incidents 
and make straight for Ghouta, 
where scores of people lay dead or injured.

Weather records showed the morning of 21 August was ideal for an attack with a chemical agent. 
The temperature was dropping before 5am, 
causing air to move downwards. 
The agents are heavy, 
and stay close to the ground, 
but the added currents would drive the chemical down into basements 
and lower levels of buildings where people were seeking shelter.

The planning was delicate and complex. 
To visit Ghouta the team had to reach agreements with the Syrian government and each rebel faction, 
one by one. 
They pulled together a tenuous and temporary ceasefire that would last for five hours daily 
between 26 and 29 August.

On the 26th the team set out for Moadamiya in west Ghouta, 
which had been attacked on 21 August. 
On the road in the lead car in their convoy was shot up with sniper fire. 
The attack cost the mission time but no lives. 
They returned later and spent two hours gathering evidence.

The team faced repeated threats of harm and severe time constraints, 
but in three days on site gathered more than 50 witness statements 
from people caught up in the attacks – 
patients, health workers and first responders. 

The survivors recalled a period of shelling and then the swift onset of a grim pattern of symptoms: 
shortness of breath, disorientation, blurred vision, vomiting, weakness, loss of consciousness. 
Those first on the scene saw scores of people lying on the ground, the dead and the dying. 
Many survivors reported deaths of family members. 
Two brothers from Zamalka said that of 40 family members in a building there, they were the only survivors.

Some who went to help became ill themselves. 
Nine nurses and seven physicians, who were at home at the time of the attack, 
gave interviews 
Some who went to help became ill themselves. Nine nurses and seven physicians, who were at home at the time of the attack, gave interviews to 
the mission. They helped survivors with first aid, decontaminated them with water, and got them to hospital however they could, usually by private car. The lucky ones were treated with atropine, hydrocortisone and oxygen

From each of the sites they visited the inspectors gathered 30 more samples to test. 
They wiped apartment walls and floors. 
They found spent rockets and wiped warheads, 
the rocket bodies, and a bolt removed from one device. 
They took pieces of a pillow, sheets, a carpet, a headscarf. 
They collected metal fragments, soil from craters, 
and rubble from the point where a munition ploughed into the roof of a building
All were sent to the OPCW labs for testing. 
The majority tested positive for sarin, its degradation products, 
or substances involved in making the agent.

In record time, under battlefield conditions, the team of scientists, doctors, interpreters and technicians, 

led by the Swedish chemical weapons expert åke Sellström, 
confirmed unequivocally that chemical weapons had been used. 
The incident ranks as the most significant confirmed use since Saddam Hussein 
used them against civilians in Halabja in 1988.

Quote:Sarin itself reacts easily with water 
and so it breaks down when it meets rain, 
moisture in the air or sweat. 
The agent's fragility in water led hospital staff in Syria 
to uses hoses to drench rooms where they received victims after chemical attacks. 
For the same reason, sarin does not hang around for long in the environment, or in people.

Bob says:

Quote:Don't be surprised if Tillerson is "dis-invited" to fly to Moscow,

Rofl

Quote:We are Israeli's bitch,
and Trump has no way out as long as his Son-In-Law is running Mideast policy.

Well then that makes you Assad's bitch,
you suck up anything they say in Damascus, 
and then spit it out.

So ... you blame Kushner for the attack by "running Mid-East policy".
You think he prompted Trump to take action?
That is so lame.
Everything you have said thus far, 
needs a crutch and wheelchair,
it is so lame.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/us-strikes-syria-tensions-rise-russia-warns-damage-ties-washington/
US strikes on Syria: 
Xi Jinping told Donald Trump he understood the US response 'because of the death of children'

----

You won't see Xi JinPing saying shit about children dieing at the Syrian air base.

down to brass tacks now

US isn't going to do shit in Syria for the time being,
because,
the US is on it's way to North Korea to either watch Xi handle the Korean warthog,
or position for a strike on North Korean missile systems.

Let's see if Assad and the Russians try and confront US air forces 
"illegally in Syria" {quote Assad}
as the US coalition advances on Raqqa.

The US attack on the airbase was a lame effort IMO however.

Let's see Assad put his money where his mouth is.
Let the Russians and Syrians use their S 300 and S 400 systems,
if the US advances any more punitive attacks.

That will provide all the answers to all the speculation on their effectiveness,
and the US ability militarily,
to handle Russian military technologies.

That will clear up any talk by McCain and Graham about "no fly zones"
because if the US cannot penetrate, 
dismantle or get around Russian air defense systems in Syria,
then the only "no fly zones" in Syria,
will be enforced by Russia.

If Trump is smart, he will wait for a much more opportune event and moment to strike,
with far more military assets.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - rhw007 - 04-09-2017

Vianova, you have YOUR own 'consensus reality' and I have mine.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/09/trump-humilated-syria-shoots-down-34-of-59-cruise-missiles-russia-to-upgrade-system-soon/

I am not going to argue with you   Naughty , but I have better things to do, projects to finish, and continue in MY own WISH to get the 2020 Rover to Cydonia.

Anything ELSE is simply white noise like the "White Helmets" are actually 'helping' Syrian civilians --- they're actually killing them.

MEANSTREAM MEDIA continues to run with their own agenda, as well as the USA Deep State is running it's own Agenda for "REGIME CHANGE" around the planet, without ANY concern to tax dollars, debt, war crimes like 911, or do you believe the Official Story that 19 bumbling, drunk, lap dancing, cocaine snorting Arab "Extremists" actually "DID" all of the damage violating laws of physics?

Stuff all that with some more mushrooms down your gullet and be happy Hi

Bob... Ninja Alien2

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 04-09-2017

Only a blind idiot would make a statement like this:

Bob says:

Quote:Anything ELSE is simply white noise ...
like the "White Helmets" are actually 'helping' Syrian civilians --- 
they're actually killing them.

You have obviously lost your "commom sense"
perhaps
rename your game at your site:

Common  Pennywise  Nonsense Pennywise  Politics

The white helmets no doubt have a propaganda agenda against Assad,
but to say that they are killing Syrian civilians is rank stupidity at it's peak.

Bob:
Quote:I am not going to argue with you

A wise choice there Quasimofo.
Go find your Assad voodoo doll and give it a kiss.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 04-10-2017

This is the comic relief and cartoon side of the never ending war in Syria,
with,
the Trump Southern White House Rock and Roller Coaster 
and the,
International Spook Haunted  House Media Circus Whip

While having dinner tonite ... the TV was on ... suddenly it was:

Justice Jeanine Bkiss Pirro  
on
FOX News

I like Justice Jeanne because no matter what she wears a wild outfit,
she has really nice sized fake titties or else she is very well preserved,
and while her sexy lips move so provocatively in her Opening Statement,
Justice Jeanne is the absolute die-hardest fan,
of Donald Trump.

Nobody loves Donald Trump more than Justice Jeanine on FOX News.

It's just hilarious to watch the FOX media circus as well, 
and an interesting entertainment venue actually with Pirro.
She has all those stiff bitches over at CNN completely thrashed in media news personality dynamism.
CNN's Kate "Dutch Boy" Bolduan is a schoolgirl next to justice Pirro.

I happened to have my camera handy on the table next to the TV.

Justice Jeanine Propaganda Princess Pirro   FOX News
scenes from tonites show

http://i.imgur.com/z2Oid8E.jpg

[Image: z2Oid8E.jpg]

Rofl

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-10-2017

Whoo hoo !

http://dailysignal.com/2017/04/10/omb-director-set-to-tell-agencies-to-prep-for-substantial-cuts/?utm_campaign=Influencer&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=foramerica&utm_content=1491858592

OMB Director Set to Tell Agencies to Prep for Substantial Cuts

Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney is reportedly slated to send a letter to federal agencies later this week warning them to prep for substantial budget cuts.

The guidance letter falls in line with President Donald Trump’s March 13 executive order aimed at making the government leaner and more efficient, Axios first reported.

The order called on Mulvaney, a staunch fiscal conservative and former member of the House Freedom Caucus, to “propose a plan to reorganize governmental functions and eliminate unnecessary agencies (as defined in section 551(1) of title 5, United States Code), components of agencies, and agency programs.”

Trump’s budget called for historic cuts to a number of agencies—including a 31 percent cut to the Environmental Protection Agency, a 28 percent cut to the State Department, and a 17.9 percent cut to the Department of Health and Human Services.

While a number of the departments’ budgets would be slashed, the Department of Defense would see a 10 percent boost in spending.

The president’s proposal to decrease State Department funding has received pushback from both sides of the aisle. Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said in February cuts to the State Department would be a disaster, saying if we take the “soft power off the table then you’re never going to win the war.

According to Axios, updates on the state of the budget should be expected throughout the year with a final proposal being rolled out in the 2019 budget coming in April.

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/charlie-daniels/

Charlie Daniels: DC’s Party Before People Mindset Is Tearing the Country Apart
[Image: picture-994-1430428572.jpg?itok=p663tUJP]
By Charlie Daniels | April 10, 2017 | 8:37 AM EDT

Quote:So, the powers that be should chop both logs and let the ships seek their own landing place unimpeded by partisan politics.

That's what should be done, but is it possible in the current political climate?

Are there enough honorable men and women left on Capitol Hill to pursue the unvarnished truth to an inconvenient end?

Are there enough patriots left who would feel duty bound to ignore the “R” or “D” next to their name and actually put the country they serve and the constitution they are sworn to uphold first and foremost in their efforts?

Has America reached the point of no return, where politicians seek to divide rather than unite, where childish one-upsmanship goes before conscience, or does conscience or common sense even figure into the equation anymore? Will the opposing factors keep on swallowing each other until they both become totally impotent and just lie there and die?
What do you think?

Pray for our troops, our police, our government and the peace of Jerusalem.

God Bless America

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-10-2017

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/10/winning-gallup-reports-u-s-job-creation-index-continues-to-hit-record-highs/
WINNING: Gallup Reports U.S. Job Creation Index Continues to Hit Record Highs

Gallup’s March Job Creation Index hit a record high for the third month in a row, according to data published on its website last week.

“The Gallup Job Creation Index rose to +37 in March from +35 in February,” Gallup reported. “This is the third month in a row the index has hit a new record high after remaining relatively flat for much of 2016.”

The index has increased by four points since the start of 2017 — the same increase that occurred throughout all of 2016, Gallup reported, noting that the index “typically rises during the first quarter of the year, with two- to three-point increases seen during this period in most years since 2010.”

The Gallup Job Creation Index is calculated based on the perception of employed adults in the United States on whether their employer is hiring or laying off employees, with results reached “by subtracting the percentage of those who say their employer is cutting jobs from the percentage of those who say their employer is adding jobs.”

Last month, 46% of employees said their company was hiring, up from 44% in February, while the percentage who said workers were being let go held at 9%.

“While the index does not account for the quality or types of jobs added or lost, or whether they are full or

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 04-11-2017

It just keeps on going like the Ever ready rabbit.
This was Rachel Maddow's big story of the night on her show.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-hacker-busted-spain-latest-global-u-s-roundup-n744911

Quote:Russian Hacker Busted in Spain Latest in Global U.S. Roundup

The Russian hacker arrested in Spain this weekend 
is the latest suspect swept up in a global dragnet 
that U.S. officials hope will yield intelligence on Russian government interference 
in November's presidential election.

At least six Russians have been arrested in Europe on international warrants over the past several months, according to McClatchy Newspapers. 
The most recent arrest was Friday in Barcelona, 
where a 32-year-old Russian computer programmer was nabbed.

Pyotr Levashov, 32, was arrested Friday. 
A tweet from the Spanish National Police said that 
"In cooperation with the FBI, one of the most wanted cybercriminals has been detained in Barcelona. 
He is accused of scamming and data theft." 
The U.S. has charged that Levashov is spam kingpin Peter Severa, 
who is closely associated with Russia's most active cyber criminals.

According to Russian television, quoting Levashov's wife, 
armed police stormed into their apartment in Barcelona 
and quizzed her husband for two hours. 
Later in a phone conversation from a Spanish jail, 
Maria Levashov said her husband told her the arrest was "linked to Trump's election win."  Rofl

However, a U.S. official familiar with the arrest 

said authorities
have not yet determined if Levashov was part of the political hacking operation.

that's the NBC news above

the Australian news report was much better detail --- 
note the direct discrepancy in the facts {in blue above and below}

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/04/11/07/47/us-takes-down-huge-botnet-as-spain-arrests-notorious-russian-hacker
US takes down huge botnet as Spain arrests notorious Russian hacker
Quote:Piotr or Peter Levashov, 
had operated the Kelihos network of tens of thousands of infected computers, 
stealing personal data and renting the network out to others 
to send spam emails by the millions and extort ransom from computer owners.

Levashov, also known in the hacking world as Peter Severa, 
was arrested at Barcelona airport on Friday at US request.

The arrest was unrelated to investigations into Russian interference 
in last year's US presidential election, 
US officials said.

A Spanish judge on Monday ordered Levashov to be remanded in custody 
as Washington is expected to seek his extradition.

Spanish police said in a statement late Monday that the arrest was the result of a
"complex inquiry carried out in collaboration with the American FBI."

A US indictment unsealed Monday said Levashov, 
36 and a native of St. Petersburg, had operated the Kelihos botnet since around 2010.

It was not the first time US officials have gone after him. 
In 2008 he was indicted as a Russia-based partner of the leading US spammer, Alan Ralsky. 
Ralsky and others were jailed in that case but Levashov was never caught.

The Kelihos network is made up of private computers around the world 
running on the Microsoft Window operating system. 
The computers are infected with malware that gives Levashov the ability to control them remotely, 
with the owners completely unaware.

According to the Justice Department, 
at times the number of computers in the network has topped 100,000, 
with between five and 10 percent of them in the United States.

Through underground networks, Kelihos sold the network's services to others, 
who would use it to send out spam emails advertising counterfeit drugs, 
work-at-home scams, and other fraud schemes, the indictment said.

They were also used for illegal "pump-and-dump" stock market manipulation schemes, 
and to spread other malware through which hackers 
could steal a user's banking account information including passwords, 
and lock up a computer's information to demand huge ransoms.

The indictment called Levashov "one of the world's most notorious criminal spammers."

The Spamhaus Project, 
which documents spam, botnets, malware and other abuse, 
listed him as seventh on its "10 Worst Spammers" list and 
"one of the longest operating criminal spam-lords on the internet."

"The ability of botnets like Kelihos to be weaponized quickly 
for vast and varied types of harms is a dangerous and deep threat to all Americans, 
driving at the core of how we communicate, network, earn a living, and live our everyday lives," 
Acting US Assistant Attorney General Kenneth Blanco said in a statement.

A Spanish court specializing in international cases will rule on whether he will be sent to the US.

The US has 40 days to present evidence backing Levashov's extradition, which the suspect opposes.

In parallel with the arrest, 
US justice authorities announced an extraordinary move to bring down the Kelihos network, 
obtaining warrants that allows it to install its own malware-like programs 
on computers in the network to intercept its operation.

Such a move appeared to be the first ever application of controversial new investigative powers 
which took effect late last year.

The Justice Department explained that its programs 
would be able to redirect Kelihos-infected computers 
into substitute servers in order to halt the network's operation.

In doing so, it can record the private IP or internet protocol addresses of the computers 
and provide them to internet service providers to help customers eliminate the infections, 
the department explained.

In a warrant that permitted investigators to 
"infect" botnet computers in order to block Kelihos, 
investigators pledged to guard the privacy of computer owners.

"This operation will not capture content from the target computers 

or modify them in any other capacity except limiting the target computers' ability 
to interact with the Kelihos botnet," the warrant said.

In the meantime,
Russia and Iran have "red Hi  lines" now too.  

Spicer had a press conference today.
Holy smokes ... 
the guy was a stumbling and bumbling nervous shit squeeze right out of the gate.
I didn't last long listening to his ... flaky-n-shaky ... fake-n-bake attempt at posturing,
as he was pissing all over himself and missing the mark on the toilet bowl of journalists present.

Trump remains perched upon his lofty bounce back into positive media reaction,
and Tillerson is due in Moscow for a whole lotta Lavrov,
while the US carrier fleet is on it's way to North Korea.

What is most amusing are the wild numbers put on the US air attack on the Syrian air base.
First it was .... 20 Syrians jets Whip
and now
it's 20% of the Syrian air force capacity Hmm2

Rofl

wishing Tillerson well,
and hoping that we can send Kim Un Jong to hell,
but I think that we will see more of this punitive bullshit than anything.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-11-2017

WATCH THE VIDEO:
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQBNhpsrsBZaz30F&w=476&...-995xjEUAi]

Spicer’s Slip: U.S. Goal is ‘to Make Sure That We Destabilize Syria’

cnsnews.com

[url=http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/cnsnewscom-staff/spicers-slip-us-goal-make-sure-we-destabilize-syria#utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cnsnews&utm_campaign=facebook&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=n-white-house]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - rhw007 - 04-11-2017

(04-11-2017, 11:30 AM)Wook Wrote: WATCH THE VIDEO:
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQBNhpsrsBZaz30F&w=476&...-995xjEUAi]

Spicer’s Slip: U.S. Goal is ‘to Make Sure That We Destabilize Syria’

cnsnews.com

[url=http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/cnsnewscom-staff/spicers-slip-us-goal-make-sure-we-destabilize-syria#utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cnsnews&utm_campaign=facebook&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=n-white-house]

Which is EXACTLY what Israel wants in the Middle East ... destabilize EVERY country that surrounds the ZIONISTS, using AMERICAN troops and OUR tax $$$ to do it while STILL giving BILLIONS yearly to slow genocide of the Palestinian People.

Since BEFORE 9/11 and the "Dancing Israeli's" the USA has been in war after war after war rather than BUILDING our own infrastructure.

Bob... Ninja Alien2

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - EA - 04-11-2017

Too funny. Arrow I just saw this
Quote:3:33 PM 04/11/2017

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/11/les-deplorables-wine-is-back/

From the Daily Caller...

DAILY DEALER Jokers Pokers Liars
[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-04-11-at-2.39.54-PM-e1491936078570.png] Les Deplorables wine was served at Scott Greer's book party last month (Mike Raust)
Good News: Les Deplorables Wine Is Back In Stock LilD

3:33 PM 04/11/2017

To say the Les Deplorables wine was a success would be an understatement. Last month’s unveiling of the wine turned into a full-fledged national phenomenon, and it was even featured on Fox & Friends. Unfortunately, the supply could not keep up with the demand, and Les Deplorables wine sold out very quickly. Now it’s back for you to order today.
Les Deplorables wine was served at the book party for Scott Greer’s “No Campus for White Men.” It was obviously a hit:

These American wine can be purchased as individual bottles:

[img=193x0]http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/depwhite-620x1992.jpg[/img]
This 2014 Chardonnay was made in the U.S.A.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/11/les-deplorables-wine-is-back/#ixzz4dzwSz9CN  

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 04-12-2017

Bob says,

Quote:Since BEFORE 9/11 and the ...  "Dancing Israeli's"

Gee Bob, you must count Dancing Israelis like sheep Sheep  when you can't Sheep  sleep.

Dancing Israelis
In depth and concise
http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/11/911-revisited-declassified-fbi-files-reveal-new-details-about-the-five-israelis/
9/11 Revisited: Declassified FBI Files Reveal New Details About ‘The Five Israelis’
SEPTEMBER 11, 2015

or

this clown infestation 
exhibits the full FBI documentation of the Dancing Israelis,
note their conclusion was thermite
in depth and excessive
http://www.takeourworldback.com/dancingisraelisfbireport.htm

The funniest part about the 911 era dancing Dershowitzers,
was their pictures,
what a pack of weepy wimpy matzoh ball terds  Rofl

http://i0.wp.com/21stcenturywire.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/1-Five_Dancing_Israelis_TV.jpg

meanwhile back in 2017 
live on Cartoon News Network

we still have ... Hmm2

Dancing Scream Israelis

Three days in a row of Sean Spicer's Clown Derby Du Jour.
Poor guy is just taking a hammering.
Of all people,
it was Dershowitz coming to the defense of Spicer today on Cartoon News Network,
over the Hitler - gas comments.
Dershowitz was there to give Spicer:
the Official Jew Forgive You Blessing 

The 
Official
Jew Forgive You
Get Out of Jew Hell Passport

next thing you know ... 

Spicer will be dancing like a 911 Israeli Intelligence agent back in 2001

Dancing with Dershowitz ... on CNN.

In any case Spicer had the worst week of any News Secretary ever in history of the US.

Even the Iranians are amused.

[Image: Hassan%2BRohani%2Band%2BAyatollah%2BAli%2BKhameni.jpg]

Kim Jong Un
watched the Spicer and the Dancing Dershowitz,
and 
the US carrier group on it's way in CNN footage today as well,
[Image: 151118170701-10-year-in-laughter-2015-re...er-169.jpg]

dance  Sheep dance  Sheep dance

Tillerson showed up in Moscow today,
and Putin told him a Dancing Dershowitz joke about today's Spicer misadventure,
[Image: putinlaugh.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-12-2017

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/state-department-employee-arrested-and-charged-concealing-extensive-contacts-foreign-agents

State Department Employee Arrested and Charged With Concealing Extensive Contacts With Foreign Agents
A federal complaint was unsealed today charging Candace Marie Claiborne, 60, of Washington, D.C., and an employee of the U.S. Department of State, with obstructing an official proceeding and making false statements to the FBI, both felony offenses, for allegedly concealing numerous contacts that she had over a period of years with foreign intelligence agents.

The charges were announced by Acting Assistant Attorney General Mary B. McCord for National Security, U.S. Attorney Channing D. Phillips of the District of Columbia and Assistant Director in Charge Andrew W. Vale of the FBI’s Washington Field Office.

“Candace Marie Claiborne is a U.S. State Department employee who possesses a Top Secret security clearance and allegedly failed to report her contacts with Chinese foreign intelligence agents who provided her with thousands of dollars of gifts and benefits,” said Acting Assistant Attorney General McCord. “Claiborne used her position and her access to sensitive diplomatic data for personal profit. Pursuing those who imperil our national security for personal gain will remain a key priority of the National Security Division.”

“Candace Claiborne is charged with obstructing an official proceeding and making false statements in connection with her alleged concealment and failure to report her improper connections to foreign contacts along with the tens of thousands of dollars in gifts and benefits they provided,” said U.S. Attorney Phillips. “As a State Department employee with a Top Secret clearance, she received training and briefing about the need for caution and transparency. This case demonstrates that U.S. government employees will be held accountable for failing to honor the trust placed in them when they take on such sensitive assignments”

“Candace Claiborne is accused of violating her oath of office as a State Department employee, who was entrusted with Top Secret information when she purposefully mislead federal investigators about her significant and repeated interactions with foreign contacts," said Assistant Director in Charge Vale. "The FBI will continue to investigate individuals who, though required by law, fail to report foreign contacts, which is a key indicator of potential insider threats posed by those in positions of public trust.”

The FBI arrested Claiborne on March 28. She made her first appearance this afternoon in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

According to the affidavit in support of the complaint and arrest warrant, which was unsealed today, Claiborne began working as an Office Management Specialist for the Department of State in 1999. She has served overseas at a number of posts, including embassies and consulates in Baghdad, Iraq, Khartoum, Sudan, and Beijing and Shanghai, China. As a condition of her employment, Claiborne maintains a Top Secret security clearance. Claiborne also is required to report any contacts with persons suspected of affiliation with a foreign intelligence agency.

Despite such a requirement, the affidavit alleges, Claiborne failed to report repeated contacts with two intelligence agents of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), even though these agents provided tens of thousands of dollars in gifts and benefits to Claiborne and her family over five years. According to the affidavit, the gifts and benefits included cash wired to Claiborne’s USAA account, an Apple iPhone and laptop computer, Chinese New Year’s gifts, meals, international travel and vacations, tuition at a Chinese fashion school, a fully furnished apartment, and a monthly stipend. Some of these gifts and benefits were provided directly to Claiborne, the affidavit alleges, while others were provided through a co-conspirator.

According to the affidavit, Claiborne noted in her journal that she could “Generate 20k in 1 year” working with one of the PRC agents, who, shortly after wiring $2,480 to Claiborne, tasked her with providing internal U.S. Government analyses on a U.S.-Sino Strategic Economic Dialogue that had just concluded.

Claiborne, who allegedly confided to a co-conspirator that the PRC agents were “spies,” willfully misled State Department background investigators and FBI investigators about her contacts with those agents, the affidavit states. After the State Department and FBI investigators contacted her, Claiborne also instructed her co-conspirators to delete evidence connecting her to the PRC agents, the affidavit alleges.

Charges contained in a criminal complaint are merely allegations, and every defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

The maximum penalty for a person convicted of obstructing an official proceeding is 20 years in prison. The maximum penalty for making false statements to the FBI is five years in prison. The maximum statutory sentence is prescribed by Congress and is provided here for informational purposes. If convicted of any offense, the sentencing of the defendant will be determined by the court based on the advisory Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

At her court appearance today, Claiborne pleaded not guilty before the Honorable Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather. A preliminary hearing was set for April 18.

The FBI’s Washington Field Office is leading the investigation into this matter. The case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys John L. Hill and Thomas A. Gillice for the District of Columbia and Trial Attorney Julie Edelstein of the National Security Division’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section

Sheep

http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/candace-claiborne-state-department-employee-fbi-lying-china-spies-bribes/

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-12-2017

http://nypost.com/2017/04/10/turns-out-obama-was-the-real-russian-stooge/
Turns out Obama was the real Russian stooge

The circumstantial evidence is mounting that the Kremlin succeeded in infiltrating the US government at the highest levels.
How else to explain a newly elected president looking the other way after an act of Russian aggression? Agreeing to a farcically one-sided nuclear deal? Mercilessly mocking the idea that Russia represents our foremost geo-political foe?

Accommodating the illicit nuclear ambitions of a Russian ally? Welcoming a Russian foothold in the Middle East? Refusing to provide arms to a sovereign country invaded by Russia? Diminishing our defenses and pursuing a Moscow-friendly policy of hostility to fossil fuels?

All of these items, of course, refer to things said or done by President Barack Obama.
To take them in order: He re-set with Russia shortly after its clash with Georgia in 2008. He concluded the New START agreement with Moscow that reduced our nuclear forces but not theirs. When candidate Mitt Romney warned about Russia in the 2012 campaign, Obama rejected him as a Cold War relic.

The president then went on to forge an agreement with Russia’s ally Iran to allow it to preserve its nuclear program. During the red-line fiasco, he eagerly grasped a lifeline from Russia at the price of accepting its intervention in Syria. He never budged on giving Ukraine “lethal” weapons to defend itself from Russian attack

Finally, Obama cut US defense spending and cracked down on fossil fuels — a policy that Russia welcomes, since its economy is dependent on high oil prices.

Put all of this together, and it’s impossible to conclude anything other than that Obama was a Russian stooge — and not out of any nefarious dealings, but out of his own naïveté and weakness.

Obama didn’t expect any rewards when he asked then-Russian President Dimitri Medvedev during a hot mic moment at an international meeting to relay to Vladimir Putin his ability to be more “flexible” after the 2012 election; he was, to put it in terms of the current Russian election controversy, “colluding” with the Russians in the belief it was a good strategy. His “kompromat” was his own foolishness.

The cost of Obama’s orientation toward Russia became clearer over the last two weeks. When he pulled up short from enforcing his red line, an agreement with the Russians to remove Bashar al-Assad’s chemical weapons became the fig leaf to cover his retreat.

This deal was obviously deficient, but Obama officials used clever language to give the impression that it had removed all chemical weapons from Syria. Never mind that Assad still used chlorine gas to attack his population — exploiting a grievous loophole — and that evidence piled up that Assad was cheating more broadly.

The Russians eagerly covered for Assad because he’s their client. What was the Obama administration’s excuse? It effectively made itself a liar for the Russians. At the same time Moscow bolstered the Assad regime, we said had to go, smashed the moderate opposition we were trying to create, and sent a destabilizing refugee flow into Europe. This was a moral and strategic disaster.

To be sure, Donald Trump’s statements about Russia over the last year-and-a-half have often been stupid and shameful. But there was always a good chance that Russia’s blatant hostility to our values and interests would make any attempted Trump detente unsustainable. With his secretary of state and UN ambassador hitting Russia hard over the Assad gas attack and Trump’s strike challenging Russia’s position, the administration looks to be adopting a hard-headed attitude without bothering with a doomed re-set first.

Even if Obama eventually got tougher on Russia — imposing sanctions after the Ukraine invasion and sending contingents of US troops to countries near Russia — he never entirely shed his reflex toward accommodation.
No matter what conspiracy theorists might say, there’s nothing to suggest anything untoward about Obama’s relationship with Russia. But based on the record alone, you might have suspicions.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-13-2017

[Image: IMG_3011-575x767.jpg]

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 04-13-2017

Trump:

Quote:Assad is an animal.   
Assad is a butcher.

Applause

Quote:NATO is not obsolete.

Rofl

McCain ---->  Cheers   <---- Graham 

Quote:China is not a currency  manipulator

Rofl

No doubt that Trump and Xi JinPing came to some good agreements,
for Trump to say that about the currencies.
That will be most interesting to see unfold.

I watched the Tillerson - Lavrov news conference today from Moscow.
Tillerson did very well indeed.
He made Lavrov look like Kerry used to when Lavrov had Kerry to play with.
Tillerson's responses were crisp, smart, concise,
and spoken clearly with calm focused authority.

Lavrov on the other hand went off on strange rambling diatribes that were endless.
On and on and on,
when  I realized that Lavrov was over working his propaganda spin control,
right into a tailspin,
that was just too Moscow merry go round -- one too many times,
that everybody could see internationally.

Even CNN's news media poster girl and senior political correspondent:
Michelle Kosinski piled the praise upon Tillerson,
stating the Tillerson came out of the news conference more the statesman Applause
than Lavrov,
who got lost in his own endless and predictable Russian  spin control. 

And that was what Tillerson had today, sustained -- unpredictability Whip
with some select answers that were eye openers.

Tillerson did very well,
and Putin,
reinstated the "deconfliction hotline"
of course.

Coulter was on Tucker Carlson tonite for quick 3 minute mumbo jumbo.
Her tone was more conciliatory at first,
but then 
Rofl
she started to sound like Lavrov's dog, 
but nobody is salivating for Ann's opinion right now  Lol

https://zcomm.org/znetarticle/former-dia-colonel-us-strikes-on-syria-based-on-a-lie/

Patrick Lang — a former DIA Colonel — does not mince words about the US attacks on Syria. Lang claims that Donald Trump’s decision to launch cruise missile strikes on a Syrian Air Force Base was based on a lie. Follow us on Twitter: @INTEL_TODAY
Patrick Lang is truly a top expert on the Middle-East. The former DIA Colonel is highly respected for his deep knowledge and absolute honesty.
[NOTE: Many years ago, Lang helped me to understand a very ‘murky’ dossier regarding Libya. I trust his analysis 100%. Last week — knowing full well that ‘the shit was going to hit the fan’ — I asked him permission to reproduce his posts on my blog. Colonel Lang kindly agreed.]
ANALYSIS by retired Col.  Patrick LANG
Donald Trump’s decision to launch cruise missile strikes on a Syrian Air Force Base was based on a lie.  In the coming days the American people will learn that the Intelligence Community knew that Syria did not drop a military chemical weapon on innocent civilians in Idlib. Here is what happened.
Quote:
  1. The Russians briefed the United States on the proposed target. This is a process that started more than two months ago. There is a dedicated phone line that is being used to coordinate and deconflict (i.e., prevent US and Russian air assets from shooting at each other) the upcoming operation.
  2. The United States was fully briefed on the fact that there was a target in Idlib that the Russians believes was a weapons/explosives depot for Islamic rebels.
  3. The Syrian Air Force hit the target with conventional weapons. All involved expected to see a massive secondary explosion. That did not happen. Instead, smoke, chemical smoke, began billowing from the site. It turns out that the Islamic rebels used that site to store chemicals, not sarin, that were deadly. The chemicals included organic phosphates and chlorine and they followed the wind and killed civilians.
  4. There was a strong wind blowing that day and the cloud was driven to a nearby village and caused casualties.
  5. We know it was not sarin. How? Very simple. The so-called “first responders” handled the victims without gloves. If this had been sarin they would have died. Sarin on the skin will kill you. How do I know? I went through “Live Agent” training at Fort McClellan in Alabama.
There are members of the U.S. military who were aware this strike would occur and it was recorded. There is a film record. At least the Defense Intelligence Agency knows that this was not a chemical weapon attack. In fact, Syrian military chemical weapons were destroyed with the help of Russia.
This is Gulf of Tonkin 2. How ironic. Donald Trump correctly castigated George W. Bush for launching an unprovoked, unjustified attack on Iraq in 2003. Now we have President Donald Trump doing the same damn thing. Worse in fact. Because the intelligence community had information showing that there was no chemical weapon launched by the Syrian Air Force.
Here’s the good news. The Russians and Syrians were informed, or at least were aware, that the attack was coming. They were able to remove a large number of their assets. The base the United States hit was something of a backwater. Donald Trump gets to pretend that he is a tough guy. He is not. He is a fool.
This attack was violation of international law. Donald Trump authorized an unjustified attack on a sovereign country. What is even more disturbing is that people like Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, CIA Director Mike Pompeo and NSA Director General McMaster went along with this charade. Front line troops know the truth. These facts will eventually come out. Donald Trump will most likely not finish his term as President. He will be impeached, I believe, once Congress is presented with irrefutable proof that he ignored and rejected intelligence that did not support the myth that Syria attacked with chemical weapons.
It should also alarm American taxpayers that we launched $100 million dollars of missiles to blow up sand and camel shit. The Russians were aware that a strike was coming. I’m hoping that they and the Syrians withdrew their forces and aircraft from the base. Whatever hope I had that Donald Trump would be a new kind of President, that hope is extinguished. He is a child and a moron. He committed an act of war without justification. But the fault is not his alone. Those who sit atop the NSC, the DOD, the CIA, the Department of State should have resigned in protest. They did not. They are complicit in a war crime.
About Patrick Lang
Quote:Walter Patrick “Pat” Lang, Jr. (born May 31, 1940) is a commentator on the Middle East, a retired US Army officer and private intelligence analyst, and an author. After leaving uniformed military service as a Colonel, he held high-level posts in military intelligence as a civilian. He led intelligence analysis of the Middle East and South Asia for the Defense Department and world-wide HUMINT activities in a high-level equivalent to the rank of a lieutenant general.

https://www.libertarianinstitute.org/scotthortonshow/4617-philip-giraldi-says-ic-military-doubt-assad-gas-narrative/

4/6/17 Philip Giraldi says IC-Military Doubt Assad Gas Narrative
By
Scott Horton
-
April 6, 2017

[/url] [url=whatsapp://send/?text=4%2F6%2F17+Philip+Giraldi+says+IC-Military+Doubt+Assad+Gas+Narrative%20-%20https%3A%2F%2Fwww.libertarianinstitute.org%2Fscotthortonshow%2F4617-philip-giraldi-says-ic-military-doubt-assad-gas-narrative%2F]
Philip Giraldi, former CIA officer and Director of the Council for the National Interest, says that “military and intelligence personnel,” “intimately familiar” with the intelligence, say that the narrative that Assad or Russia did it is a “sham,” instead endorsing the Russian narrative that Assad’s forces had bombed a storage facility. Giraldi’s intelligence sources are “astonished” about the government and media narrative and are considering going public out of concern over the danger of worse war there. Giraldi also observes that the Assad regime had no motive to do such a thing at this time.

[Image: 17951674_10158456732925394_7548901602998...e=598B7D2E]

TSA good United bad . lol ..

Sheep

http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/100s-of-deaths-linked-to-tsa-virtual-strip-searches/
100s of deaths linked to TSA 'virtual strip searches'
Travelers choosing more dangerous driving over fear of invasive airport technology
Published: 10/02/2016 at 4:59 PM

By now you all heard about the Big Bomb we dropped >
Sheep

The swamp wins. Invasion of Syria being planned by McMaster.
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQANfg7jn1la-r9m&w=476&...aV56Eb_ovK]

BREAKING: 50,000 US troops are being prepared by McMaster to invade Syria - Bloomberg
Trump's biggest foreign policy surprise (and global nightmare) may be yet to…

theduran.com|
By Alex Christoforou
Sheep
Swamp , CIA & Press Win
we're going to War
Hi

[url=http://theduran.com/breaking-50000-us-troops-prepared-invade-syria-bloomberg/]

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56587

Judge Napolitano Was Right? GCHQ Did 'Incidentally' Spy On Trump Associates, Share Intel With U.S.

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation

Sheep

no shit
Doh

http://theduran.com/us-coalition-air-strikes-hit-isis-chemical-weapons-depot/
Quote:Syria has stated that US led coalition bombings of ISIS in Deir ez-Zor hit a chemical weapons depot used by ISIS.

The resultant chemical weapons explosions are said to have killed ‘several hundred civilians’.
The statement from the Syrian General Staff reads.

“The jets of the so-called US-led coalition launched a strike at about 17:30-17:50 on a Daesh warehouse where many foreign fighters were present. First a white cloud and then a yellow one appeared at the site of the strike, which points at the presence of a large number of poisonous substances. A fire at the site continued until 22:30”.
The statement continued,

“This confirms that Daesh and al-Nusra terrorists possess chemical weapons and are capable of using, obtaining and transporting it”.

In a world governed by logic, this would vindicate Syria’s claims that terrorist groups throughout the country are illegally hoarding, trading, selling and using chemical weapons. It is true for Idlib, true for Dier ez-Zor and was true in Aleppo.

The insistence of the US and her subordinate allies to consistently blame Syria for actions of terrorists is not only an affront to objectivity, but a hindrance to actually fighting the terrorists who are using the outlawed weapons.

Hi

Ann Coulter - 'I Don't Even Care If It Was Assad
I'm Tired Of Regime Change...'

Sheep

and Yes
I agree with Ann
Not Cnn , ABC , CBS , NBC or CIA

Naughty

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - rhw007 - 04-14-2017

(04-13-2017, 10:11 PM)Wook Wrote: http://theduran.com/us-coalition-air-strikes-hit-isis-chemical-weapons-depot/
Quote:Syria has stated that US led coalition bombings of ISIS in Deir ez-Zor hit a chemical weapons depot used by ISIS.

The resultant chemical weapons explosions are said to have killed ‘several hundred civilians’.
The statement from the Syrian General Staff reads.

“The jets of the so-called US-led coalition launched a strike at about 17:30-17:50 on a Daesh warehouse where many foreign fighters were present. First a white cloud and then a yellow one appeared at the site of the strike, which points at the presence of a large number of poisonous substances. A fire at the site continued until 22:30”.
The statement continued,

“This confirms that Daesh and al-Nusra terrorists possess chemical weapons and are capable of using, obtaining and transporting it”.

In a world governed by logic, this would vindicate Syria’s claims that terrorist groups throughout the country are illegally hoarding, trading, selling and using chemical weapons. It is true for Idlib, true for Dier ez-Zor and was true in Aleppo.

The insistence of the US and her subordinate allies to consistently blame Syria for actions of terrorists is not only an affront to objectivity, but a hindrance to actually fighting the terrorists who are using the outlawed weapons.

Hi

Ann Coulter - 'I Don't Even Care If It Was Assad
I'm Tired Of Regime Change...'

Sheep

and Yes
I agree with Ann

Naughty

So Vianova, should the US military be screwed on MEANSTREAM MEDIA for "War Crimes" using chemical weapons?

They are already short on pilots.
https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1134560/air-force-official-details-national-aircrew-crisis/

Now THOSE pilots still working pounded US Syria Allies
http://www.newsweek.com/syria-war-us-rebels-russia-isis-israel-569812

I agree with Wook and Ann Coulter

NO MORE REGIME CHANGE

Back to AMERICA FIRST !!!

Bob... Ninja Alien2

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 04-14-2017

Rofl

Ann Coulter bait always works.
It will be interesting to see how her Berkeley speech goes.

Quote:So Vianova, 
should the US military be screwed on MEANSTREAM MEDIA for "War Crimes" using chemical weapons?

Bob you need to go count Dancing Israeli sheep and get some sleep.
"Assad the Butcher"
used the chemical weapons you dimwit.

"mainstream media" to you Bob, 
are the Syrian news services.

Did you notice Bob,
that both Tass Whip and rt.com Whip 
did not carry that article on the Syrian bullshit,
claiming that  the US hitting any chemical weapons site of ISIS.
No they were very careful this time,
quite unlike the rt.com of the past.

The Russians would have to have known about it immediately,
since the reports originate from the Syrian military.

Jew news  ---> just for you Bob,
open the link and there is an ad for real estate in Israel in the settlements.

Quote:The Russian defence ministry has no information, 
about an attack carried out by international coaltion forces <--- 
in Syria's province of Deir al-Zor, 
Igor Pimp Konashenkov,
the defence ministry's spokesman said on Thursday, RIA news agency reported. 

http://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.783270

oh my
look
the rt.com article just couldn't outright lie for Assad, 
and confirmed the Israeli news report

https://www.rt.com/news/384648-russia-syria-coalition-strike/
Russia can’t confirm fatal chemical release in US-led coalition strike in Syria
Quote:The Russian Defense Ministry does not have any information 
confirming the reports about loss of life and material damage 
resulting from a bombing carried out by the US-led coalition warplanes 
in the area of the city of Deir ez-Zor,” 
Konashenkov Whip 
told journalists at a press briefing.

He went on to say that the Russian military 
has sent surveillance drones
to the area of the alleged airstrike
to assess the situation and monitor developments on the ground.

So we know two things.
Russia knows better,
than to make claims based on Syrian military propaganda at this juncture.

Russian drones are now working the area with overhead surveillance,
"to assess the situation"
"and monitor developments".

If this happened:

Quote:The statement issued by the Syrian Army’s General Command
also said that “hundreds, including a large number of civilians,” 
had died in the area due to suffocation 
caused by inhaling the toxic substances 
released by the coalition airstrike, SANA reports.

Then Russian surveillance drones and satellite surveillance will confirm it.
That I am looking forward to.

Does ISIS have some kind of chemical weapons?
No doubt.
Does al-Nusra have chemical weapons stored?
There were a lot of opportunities for al-Nusra and their allies,
to use such weapons in the street combat with Syrian forces in Allepo.
Neither side used them.

Quote:and Yes
I agree with Ann Whip

you left out FOX  Doh
 and NSA and FBI and DHS and all the newspapers ... and ... all the rest ... Rofl

Ann {Lavrov's Dog} Rofl was looking lonely and isloated on Hannity.
I have never seen her try to keep a pretty smile going so hard,
usually she just goes for the gusto and chews people up.
She was definitely light stepping her pace there at FOX. 

Quote:Coulter has had numerous books on the New York Times best-seller list, 
including last year’s 
“In Trump We Trust”

Well you can imagine the next book title that's on her mind now..

Be sure to post those Russian drone reports on the ISIS chem weapons,
and hundreds of cilivilans killed by gas, if I miss them!

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-14-2017

Quote:you left out FOX  [Image: doh.gif]

and NSA and FBI and DHS and all the newspapers ... and ... all the rest ...
and I also left You out
because I didn't feel like Typing All Fucking Day .
Quote:Be sure to post those Russian drone reports on the ISIS chem weapons,

and hundreds of cilivilans killed by gas, if I miss them!

You also forgot the Sweden posts on the gas attacks .

Hi

You also when berating Bob
Forgot to Post your vast experience with Gas attacks or Chem spill Training
Military ?
Sheriffs or Police Training?
Corporate Training like  Wyndham Safety Loss and Prevention ?
OSHA ?
MSHA ?
Hazwoper License ?
or Nothing .
Hi

I would love to see you post Pictures of yourself touching Sarin victims with your Bare hands
lol.

Doh

WW3
because Syrians are killing Syrians with CIA backing
totally Fucking absurd .

NWO wants Total Control of All Country's
no matter what the Cost
and you Will pay or play .
LilD

Here is another fine example of Total Stupidly
Your tax dollars go to PBS to fund this garbage!
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCzNPGr_UrghGUZ&w=476&...yFsnwoWVSa]
[url=http://trib.al/CufCRQv]

PBS Islamic Lesson Plan Encourages Students to Identify with Radical Jihadists

Sheep

TPTB want War
and that's What you are about to get .
Hi

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/u-s-intelligence-source-syria-chemical-weapons-attack-launched-joint-saudi-israeli-base/186970

U.S. Intelligence Source: Syria Chemical Weapons Attack Launched From Joint Saudi-Israeli Base
Posted on April 12, 2017 by Wade
Infowars – by Paul Joseph Watson
Award-winning Iran-Contra journalist Robert Parry says the chemical weapons attack in Syria was launched from a joint Saudi-Israeli special operations base in Jordan, according to his intelligence sources.

U.S. intelligence analysts determined that a drone was responsible for the attack and “eventually came to believe that the flight was launched in Jordan from a Saudi-Israeli special operations base for supporting Syrian rebels,” according to the source.  

“The suspected reason for the poison gas was to create an incident that would reverse the Trump administration’s announcement in late March that it was no longer seeking the removal of President Bashar al-Assad,” writes Parry.

As we highlighted back in 2013 after another chemical weapons attack in Ghouta that was blamed on Assad, rebels freely admitted to Associated Press correspondent Dale Gavlak that they had been given the weapons by Saudi Arabia but had “handled the weapons improperly and set off the explosions.”

Parry’s background lends the information credibility. He covered the Iran-Contra scandal for the Associated Press and Newsweek and was later given a George Polk award for his work on intelligence matters.

The contention that the incident was a “false flag” to create a justification for air strikes has also been voiced by former Congressman Ron Paul as well as numerous other prominent voices, including Vladimir Putin himself, who went on to warn that rebels could now stage a similar incident in Damascus to goad the U.S. into toppling Assad.

Whoever was responsible for the attack does not take away from the horror of the event and the fact that innocent people and children died.

Parry dismissed the four page report released by President Trump’s National Security Council that blames the Syrian government for the chemical attack as being heavy on assertions but lacking actual evidence.

The white paper states, “we cannot publicly release all available intelligence on this attack due to the need to protect sources and methods,” although as Parry points out, “In similarly tense situations in the past, U.S. Presidents have released sensitive intelligence to buttress U.S. government assertions, including John F. Kennedy’s disclosure of U-2 spy flights in the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis and Ronald Reagan revealing electronic intercepts after the Soviet shoot-down of Korean Airlines Flight 007 in 1983.”
[Image: 120417room.jpg?zoom=1.5625&resize=475%2C267&ssl=1]
Parry challenged the Trump administration to make its evidence publicly available, while also questioning why both CIA Director Mike Pompeo and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats were not show in a photo released by the White House which shows the President and a dozen of his senior advisers monitoring the April 6 missile strike from a room at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.

“Given President Trump’s spotty record for getting facts straight – he and his administration should go the extra mile in presenting irrefutable evidence to support its assessments, not simply insisting that the world must “trust us,” concludes Parry.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/06/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/

Quote:Swedish Doctors For Human Rights (swedhr.org) analysed videos, the rescue after an alleged attack by Syrian government forces. The doctors found that the videos were counterfeit, where even Arabic stage directions were overheard, and that the alleged “Rescue” in actuality is a murder. On first analysis, it looked as though the doctors working on the child assumed he was already dead.

Hi

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Wook - 04-14-2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/Snowden/status/852597443237732352

Edward Snowden
@Snowden
[/url]
21h
The bomb dropped today in the middle of nowhere, Afghanistan, cost $314,000,000. articles.latimes.com/2011/nov/16/bu… (credit @thenib) pic.twitter.com/aj0Om5RhAV
View photo · [Image: tweet_reply.gif] [Image: tweet_rt.gif] [Image: tweet_heart.gif]
[url=https://mobile.twitter.com/Snowden?p=i][Image: 66_cUYfj_normal.jpg]
Edward Snowden [Image: verified.gif]
@Snowden Replying to @thenib @GabiElenaDohm

Those mujahedeen tunnel networks we're bombing in Afghanistan? We paid for them. #Blowback nytimes.com/2005/09/11/mag… (via @GabiElenaDohm) pic.twitter.com/VDVsUYahiG
12:00 PM - 13 Apr 2017
[Image: C9UGqNNWsAI8G5O.jpg:small]
Twitter

Doh

Jay Cryer
30 mins
you pay to build it, you pay to bomb it.

RE: Next President of the United Fates of America - Vianova - 04-14-2017

Wook says
Quote:Forgot to Post your vast experience with Gas attacks or Chem spill Training
Military ?

and yours?
The only gas attacks you understand about are when you ate one too many burritos,
or old beans,
or what you can repeat as garbage from Assad's military.

Very simple research that neither of you ever do, 
easily confirms anything I have posted about nerve gas.
Neither of you had any idea that hosing down victims and bombed sites with water,
allows entry and transport of victims once the gas has settled to the ground,
due to the density of the gas aerisol itself collectively penetrating into the ground spaces,
and into any underground seepage opportunities.

You don't like me "berating Bob",
do something about it.  Naughty
You are the moderator.

I see it the other way around.
Both of you continually attempt to berate me in my thread here,
with nothing more than using Assad and Russian propaganda.

Wook says:

Quote:and I also left You out
because I didn't feel like Typing All Fucking Day .

Oh I see, 
you are so tired from typing all fucking day,
you didn't have the energy to include my name in your silly diatribes.
What a pile of horseshit  Horsepoop

Rofl

That is what you do,
type Assad's bullshit all day long right here.
You are the most prolific political poster at HM.
Assad's excessive propaganda is giving you elbow and wrist arthritis from typing too much.

HOW YOU KNOW ASSAD IS LIEING

This concerns the gas attack by Assad forces in Idlib about a week ago now.

First, Assad states that his air force bombed the site,
and that it was a chem weapons storage site operated by al-Nusra.

He admits that a lot of civilians were killed,
in the gas release.
Yet in all that,
with Assad claiming that nerve gas was stored at the site,
and all those civilians and babies died on site from bombardment of released fumes,
Assad Whip
still claims that all the video's were fake and that everybody was acting,
and that "it was all staged"
including the children clearly seen choking and dieing.

You can't have it both ways.
Assad knows that were a lot of casualties to gas exposure.

Assad admits his forces hit a gas weapons storage site,
that 80 + men, women and children died on site,
but that 
all the video's were faked and all the actors were staged Rofl
including 
the children clearly seen choking and dieing.

Those dieing babies would need an Oscar for their performances.

So what Assad is trying to say,
is that although all those people died on site,
from bombs dropped on purported al-Nusra gas weapon storage / production site,
that all "100%" of the video evidence of the gas release was fake.
He has clearly stated that many times.

Well that is obviously counterintuitive to any common sense assessment,
and Assad 
would not have had to demand that the videos were faked as he did,
when,
if al-Nusra 
was actually responsible 
for the gas weapons storage site that exploded,
then those video's are evidence in Assad's favor, <-----
proving that al-Nusra gas weapons killed their own people there,
by having the storage site in the first place.

Yet, Assad attempts to propagandise the videos as fakes,
when in essence,
they are his best evidence that al-Nusra had chemical weapons that killed babies.

You guys are so fucking blind.
Anything that the Syrian military claims, you consider to be the truth,
from a genocidal butcher and murderer's regime. 

Where are the Russian drone reports of the Syrian military claims,
that ISIS gas storage was hit by coalition sources?
Where is Tass and rt.com claiming that the US coalition hit a gas weapons storage site?
They don't.
Only Tass is very careful to state that the info comes from the Syrian military.
It has been two days now,
and the latest rt.com reports
go nowhere near claiming that US coalition even bombed the area.

Why aren't the Russians taking their Syrian evidence to the UN?

Why aren't the Russians saying anything about it at the UN?

This should be a grand opportunity for the Russians to score a propaganda coup,
on the international stage at the UN,
on the US airstrike earlier this week. 

WHY would the Russians back away from such an opportunity, Lol
to completely thrash Trump's bombing of the Syrian air base,
on their international media propaganda venues?

Russia knows better, that's why.

So Assad claims that video evidence in the first gas deaths are fake,
but has no video evidence of any sort in the ISIS example 2 days ago,
from either overhead Syrian surveillance Whip
or Russian drone surveillance Whip
or Russian satellite surtveillance Whip

For Assad, no evidence whatsoever, is the only evidence he can present in this case.

Russia has a unique opportunity,
to take the US coalition to the task and kick butt at the UN,
on this purported US coalition attack on ISIS gas storage site, 
but they aren't doing shit or shinola in that direction,
because they understand the Assad regime is making shit up all the time in propaganda lies.

Until the Russian completely back up Assad on these claims,
it is all bullshit,
however
I am more than willing to review the Russian evidence if their drones produce it.

It would be a major propaganda victory for Putin
to thrash Trunp and the US air strikes on Assad's base,
with any new evidence of US air strikes ...
causing gas weapons releases at ISIS storgae sites.

Bring it on, 
lets see if Russian takes this to the UN
like Haley did with pictures of dieing children,
and then I will begin to consider the possibility.

The Israeli's have something to say about Assad's air defense systems:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/19/middleeast/israel-syria-air-defenses-liberman/
Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman has warned Syria 
that Israel will destroy its air defense system 
if Syria fires an anti-aircraft missile at Israeli aircraft again.
Quote:Speaking on Israel public radio Sunday morning, Liberman said, 
"The next time the Syrians use their air defense systems against our airplanes, 
we will destroy all of them without thinking twice."

His threat comes after Syria fired anti-aircraft missiles 
at Israeli military jets overnight Thursday into Friday.
The Syrian military said the jets struck a military site near Palmyra, 
while Israel says they targeted a weapons shipment to Iran-backed Hezbollah. 
Syria claims their missiles downed one Israeli jet and hit another, 
which Israel rejected as "absolutely untrue."

It was another acknowledgment of Israel's ongoing operations in Syria. 
Last April, Netanyahu confirmed that Israel had struck Syria "dozens of times," 
breaking with the policy of remaining quiet about involvement in its war-torn northern neighbor.

In a video statement released Friday, 
Netanyahu was adamant in his defense of Israel's move to prevent weapons being supplied to Hezbollah. 
"When we identify attempts to transfer advanced weapons to Hezbollah 
and we have intelligence and it is operationally feasible, 
we act to prevent it," he said.