Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
2 Navy Airmen and an Object That ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’
Well, maybe a little bit sarcastic, but do a search of "how to make ball lightning" and you will find microwave emitters (radars)  can easily be used to create the phenomena at home in your own kitchen with your Walmart grade microwave on full power.  The extreme high power and sculpted frequencies used by modern military radars far exceed the power and precision of a kitchen appliance, so yes, a little bit sarcastic.

I was trying to raise the broader speculation of a standing wave phenomena resolving into an observation and the role of the observer as informed by our current understanding of the quantum universe.  Think double-slit experiment, are UFO/UAPs solid particles or waves?  Both? What determines the observation or manifestation? 

Sorry to mislead with abstruse meanders but as we develop our own nano-fabricated meta-materials that defy "normal" observations the question seemed relevant.

Hmm2

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Navy Airmen and an Object That ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - by deo - 12-28-2017, 03:19 PM