Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert
Art Bell is back!
And he's in rare form with a new show, unencumbered or restricted by anything other than his desire to give us good anomalous radio show

He's on weeknights at 9pm EST, 12am pst here is his site http://artbell.com/

here's where you can listen live for free

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/

and here's where you can subscribe and have full access to the show archives

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/show...he-desert/
On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
The Hidden Frequencies 

Applause
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner
http://artbell.com/art-hangs-it-up-for-the-last-time/
Quote:Art Hangs It Up For the Last Time.
Posted on December 11, 2015 in Art Bell | 9441 Views | Leave a response
I am sorry to have to announce this but I will not be on Tonight or any other night, yes I am going to hang it up. Whoever this crazy person is, they are not stopping and it has come to the point that we as a Family do not feel it is worth the risk. While I think the person or persons are after me, my Wife and now my Daughter are really scared, the other night after the latest incident my Daughter was off in the corner of her bed scared to death as the Police cars came screaming up. I will not put my Family through this. As you all know I dearly love what I do but not at the expense of never ending Terrorism. I want to thank those of you who have shown so much support and it has been my joy, short as it has been to have cracked that Mic open for a last time. This was a Family decision. The girls stuck with me and still would but if one of them were harmed because of what I love doing my life would be over.
Art
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner
Art says he's tired of being shot at, and fears for his family due to a psycho stalker

Not sure how some people order their affairs…. 
but I spent decades raising a bunch of girls, keeping peeping toms, amorous young males, jealous boyfriends, away. Chased off more than one burglar and even thwarted a home invasion once..

I guarantee you, someone stalks me or my family on or off my property, they will have to deal with me and my family on or off that property
in the dark, in the yard, in the woods behind it… anywhere we go, wherever, whenever, I promise we'll be armed and not in any mood to be merciful.

I am also not above lying in hiding- waiting for such a one to step into an assuredly deadly trap. (all camo’ed and blacked out, Imagine that when you'd even consider it..)

Lord help your soul if I caught you, (and I would) I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried off by 6. 

Hope Art realizes once a psycho tastes your fear nothing else will appease them. It won't even be about the show... and wasn't since fear was shown originally

I guess that'd be the difference between us. If you make me scared for my life I will kill you, but if you make me scared for my family I will fucking kill you swiftly with extreme prejudice.
What really sucks is the whole Network suffers as a result. What the hell is going on? Do they know who was shooting at him or why?
"The stones were still in their native quarries had it been left to us to seek them; we are like the conies in the ruins... the inheritors of what other hands have done..."
WTF?

This is really strange.

My question would be what have been the most recent topics. Or what major topics have been repeated since his return?

Could be he was getting too close to some truth TPTB don't want exposed.

Any ideas Keith?

Mellow
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.<br />Aldous Huxley
supposedly ever since Art had the head of the church of Satan on in Sept.
Do NOT discount USG DOD Black Ops and JSOC itself.

Since 911 and the many FAKE 'Homegrown Terror' acts, Boston Bombing was a drill for how to "lock-Down" a city, Sandy Hook was a fake, and the SanBernadino shooters were SEEN by people who stated there were THREE WHITE MALES, same as in Paris's Charlie Hebo, the 7/7 London Bombings the list is longer but you folks here already know that.

The Secret Shadow Government will do ANYTHING to keep its power and domination...including starting WWIII Atombomb

Bob... Ninja Alien2
"The Light" - Jefferson Starship-Windows of Heaven Album
I'm an Earthling with a Martian Soul wanting to go Home.   
You have to turn your own lightbulb on. ©stevo25 & rhw007