Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skywatchers Radio W/ Richard C. Hoagland & Keith Laney [07/15/2015]
Was this posted already?

No, it has not.
that was the first radio appearance of Richard and I, had almost forgotten about it.
Need to get in touch with Alan, we hit it off pretty well (nice guy, outstanding) he'd invited me back for a further appearance.
On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
Keith, do you think that went well? To focus the question more. I think Hoaglands mouth shaped that broadcast to his agenda. I had to stop listening to his shape shifting garbage.
He dominated the debate, and to choose one of a myriad of self centered grand-standing myopic statements, he actually had the the steel balls to crit ur image links and promote his sites so called, LAUGHABLE, presentation as being better?!?! Yikes!
Thought I'd say something as I'm sure some found the broadcast troubling. Not sure what to make of any of that. Definitely looks like .... Is an oxymoron. I felt he used u and dominated ur opinions in a bullying fashion. Just my opinion but it came across clearly! A lot more to say but wasting my breath on the guy really isn't worth the effort.
Cheers
I'd heard others thought the same, but meh, I was a bit uncomfortable, so let him lead that one.
Y'know...I think I have a program from 2002 somewhere that has Keith and RCH talking about the THEMIS stuff. Unless someone else has already posted that and knows of it I could rummage through storage find the cassette and encode it for playback on youtube...interested anybody?
"The stones were still in their native quarries had it been left to us to seek them; we are like the conies in the ruins... the inheritors of what other hands have done..."
IF YOU GOT IT, SURE
Yep, I have it. Its the full show apparently. Give me some time and I will get it posted. Might take a few days.
"The stones were still in their native quarries had it been left to us to seek them; we are like the conies in the ruins... the inheritors of what other hands have done..."