Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's this object?
This object was discussed here at one time I believe.
As it remained on the screen throughout the Utube discussion I recognized it but can't find it on forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkQqQhBicDg
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
The 'rock' with a tube protruding toward the camera? Don't recall seeing it here , Alemos seems to have clocked up more finds than anyone else perhaps he can enlighten us.
There's something in front of it with identically sized holes in it but no sharp outline - and there's been all sorts of small aggregations of holes with no clear outline from Curiosity. The object and some of the 'rocks' around it are flattish, squarish and roughly the same size so maybe they were all stuck together originally.
Sorry I'm not being much help.
Source: http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/...1_DXXX.jpg

[Image: 3-232-comparison.jpg]

Good luck'
Thank you BF73 for the compliment.

Showed you all this one back in 2012.

Thread: "MSL found LIFE on Mars" fossilized this time ... ?

Link to image:   Re: First COLOR images from MSL

Rock or encrusted metal part? From: 0064MR0285005000E1_DXXX

Sunday, October 14th, 2012, 07:22 pm

Reminded me of a double pulley, then and now.

Mellow
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.<br />Aldous Huxley
Thanks guys.
That clears up where I first saw the thing.

If it's just a 'Rock', it's a real head scratcher.
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
been known about long enough that the images for it are in the PDS in fully calibrated format.

I cut this from them

[Image: 0064MR0285005-6.jpg]

lately this has made a stir due to someone painting it and republishing it.
These bastards need to stop doing that shit.
they did the same thing with the 'crab' image
same bunch, Scott Waring and his co-horts
psy-op anomaly discounting and destruction, presented by youtube
On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
Well said Keith!

Just to for warn.. Lots of people hit this as soon as images were served. As usual most shot from the hip. It's not completely what it seems. Look at adjoining surrounding structures sometimes intersecting the front of at times, subtly and passing through. It's more an out crop of rock with strong signs of moisture (darkened soil). The almost circular feature is raised and requires further study :)
When rock hunting for jades and such, 
you have to get the dry rock wet to see it better, when found in the rock bars.

Sometimes when out rock hunting ... on Mars ... and you have to take a leak ... 
you Hi  and your buddies Dance2  Dance2  Dance2  all stop and piss on a select large rock Whip 

Reminds me of when I was 18 and we were all out drinking beer and driving blind drunk, 
in my new {used} 66 Dodge Lancer.
It was a POS, with a slant six but it ran good.
It was quick piss stop time to drain the six packs, and so we all decided to piss on the front end of the Lancer,
laughed like hell like drunk idiots,
and then sped off to go buy some weed and more beer Lol

That rock on Mars is a pissing rock after drinking lots of beer on a full bladder.

I can feel it now .... ahhhhhhh .... Reefer 

On Earth it becomes a pissing match rock on you tube commentary.