Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The War Against the Cowboys
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standof...ncart_2box

Mistrial declared in Cliven Bundy standoff case

By Maxine Bernstein
mbernstein@oregonian.com
The Oregonian/OregonLive
A federal judge Wednesday declared a mistrial in the prosecution of Nevada cattleman Cliven Bundy, his two sons and a co-defendant, citing the government's "willful'' failure to turn over multiple documents that could help the defense fight conspiracy and assault charges in the 2014 Bunkerville standoff.
"The court does regrettably believe a mistrial in this case is the most suitable and only remedy,'' U.S. District Judge Gloria M. Navarro declared, issuing her ruling from the bench before a packed courtroom.
The judge listed six documents or pieces of evidence that prosecutors failed to turn over before trial, including reports on an FBI surveillance camera posted outside the Bundy ranch and documents that identified U.S. Bureau of Land Management snipers outside the ranch.
She also cited an FBI log with entries that noted "snipers were inserted'' and on standby outside the Bundy home, at least four threat assessments that indicated the Bundys likely wouldn't use violence and that the Bureau of Land Management was antagonizing the family, and an internal affairs document on the lead BLM agent Dan Love that said there were no documented injuries to desert tortoises by cattle grazing on the federal land.
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner
They should go BACK TO THE BEGINNING !!!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/04/...land-grab/

Bundy's and Friends & Family and anybody relatives who hurt or died should SUE not only Sen Harry Reid & hi son, his but also the Chinese Company for the Solar Panels they were going to build.

The ONLY way to get Justice is to GET not only BLM, FBI, but Sen Harry Reid & Chinese Company made BANKRUPT and behind REAL JAIL TIME FOR ALL involved in taking on the Bundys  [Image: abu7.jpg]

PERIOD !!!

Bob... Ninja Alien2
"The Light" - Jefferson Starship-Windows of Heaven Album
I'm an Earthling with a Martian Soul wanting to go Home.   
You have to turn your own lightbulb on. ©stevo25 & rhw007
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201...undy-case/
AG Sessions orders examination of Bundy case after mistrial over prosecution bungling

Government failed to turn over evidence

https://redoubtnews.com/2017/12/reports-...nkerville/
Reports of More Brady Violations in Bunkerville Case
by Shari Dovale
A mistrial was declared in the Bunkerville Trial on December 20th with the prosecution, headed by Acting US Attorney Steven Myhre, criticized by Judge Navarro for blatant violations of the law.
The violations go to BRADY v. MARYLAND in which the Supreme Court held that the prosecution has a constitutional duty to disclose evidence that is exculpatory to the defense.
We have heard about numerous violations, yet it does not end there. Ryan Bundy filed another motion to dismiss the case on December 19th based on yet another violation by the prosecution.
The government called witness Mary Jo Rugwell, the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) District Manager for Southern Nevada from April 2008 through August 2012, to the stand in November. The cross examination revealed several points:
First by Cliven Bundy’s attorney, Bret Whipple:
Whipple:  You had a meeting with Mr. Tom Collins and others?
Rugwell:  Yes.
Whipple:  Do you recall what Mr. Collins said about water rights?
Rugwell:  He said he believed Mr. Bundy should have access to water rights.  
Whipple:  Who owns the water rights on Gold Butte:
Rugwell:  I do not know.
Whipple :  There were range improvements on each and every spring?
Rugwell:  I don’t know. I can’t say that there are range improvements on every spring.
Then, Ammon Bundy attorney, Morgan Philpot followed up with:
Philpot:  Did you do any research into stock watering rights.  
Rugwell:  I did not.
Philpot:  Are you aware that Mr. Bundy had stock watering rights?
Rugwell:  I’d heard that, but it was not relevant.  This was a trespass issue.  I never looked into any stock watering rights myself.
And there was redirect testimony by Prosecutor Daniel Schiess:
Schiess:  You have been asked about stock watering rights.  Do you have any information on who owns water rights?
Rugwell:  No, I don’t.
Rugwell was very clear and concise in her testimony:
  • She knew absolutely nothing about water rights
  • She never investigated Bundy’s water rights
  • She did not know who owned the water rights.
However, a man from Arizona happen to request some documents from the Nevada State Water Resources Board that proved Rugwell’s testimony to be false.
Included on these documents was correspondence with Mary Jo Rugwell in 2008. These letters show that not only did Rugwell, in her capacity as head of the BLM in the District, not only investigated Cliven Bundy’s water rights on Gold Butte, but attempted to eliminate them, as well.
Rugwell tried to have Bundy’s water rights canceled simply because he was not a current grazing-permit holder, as recognized by the BLM.
Rugwell’s testimony was clearly intended to convince the jury that Bundy had no rights to use the public lands in question, yet his rights predated the BLM. She knew this as is shown by her prior investigation, of which she denied on the witness stand under oath.
[Image: doc-4-236x300.jpg]Read Motion here
The court orders that are continuously referenced by the prosecution do not authorize the destruction of the water infrastructure and improvements.
These letters prove that the BLM recognized the fact that Cliven Bundy owned vested property rights! He had legal right to use these lands, even though the government does not want the public to understand this.
These letters are exculpatory evidence. By not turning them over to the defense, the prosecution AGAIN violated the Brady rule.
This evidence could have easily been used to impeach the testimony of Mary Jo Rugwell and shown her to be untruthful.
What will Judge Gloria Navarro do now? Will she hold Rugwell up on perjury charges? What about Steven Myhre and Daniel Schiess? They knew her testimony was false when they put her on the stand and elicited these answers. Will they be held accountable?
How many more violations will be uncovered before this case is completely finished?
Navarro is outing the Prosecution , FBI , DOJ , & BLM
to cover her Ass during the Trial .
(12-21-2017, 11:21 PM)Wook Wrote: Navarro is outing the Prosecution , FBI , DOJ , & BLM
to cover her Ass during the Trial .

Glad Bundy is before a seemingly HONEST Judge even KNOWING prosecution is corrupt; SHE IS NOT going to go down with the "guvenment"

Bob... Ninja Split_spawn
Thanks for keeping us informed on the Bundy case Wook.
BLM mafia gets buried hopefully.
Amazing exposure of government criminals.
Unsealed court documents detail how the team of prosecutors tasked with convicting Cliven Bundy and his sons of crimes relating to a 2014 armed standoff failed to turn over potential exculpatory evidence to the court, The Oregonian reports.

The Bundys’ case ended in a mistrial Dec. 20 after Judge Gloria Navarro ruled that prosecutors violated the civil rights of the defendants by withholding evidence supporting the Bundys’ case. Navarro is considering dismissing the case “with prejudice” and blocking prosecutors from retrying the case. Her decision will come Jan. 8, according to The New York Times.

“There were approximately 3,000 pages that were provided to us only after we started trial,” Bundy lawyer Bret D. Whipple told TheNYT. “I personally have never seen anything like this, especially in a case of such importance.”

Those 3,000 pages include the Bundys’ requests for multiple federal assessments that showed the Bundy family was likely not dangerous. Prosecutors called the requests part of a “long list of frivolous and vexatious pleadings,” until a government witness, under cross examination, revealed knowledge of the assessments in court, The Oregonian reports.

Defense attorney’s asked federal prosecutors to hand over Inspector General reports on Bureau of Land Management (BLM) agent Dan Love, who directed the BLM raid on the Bundy ranch to seize the family’s cattle over decades of unpaid grazing fees. Love was fired from the agency in September for corruption and unethical behavior.

Prosecutors had dismissed the allegations and investigations of Love as an “urban legend,” but ended up handing over 500 pages worth of reports on Love in December, according to The Oregonian.

The Bundys’ lawyers made two requests to Navarro for a special “discovery monitor” to ensure that all relevant documents were being turned over by the prosecution. Both requests were denied. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, however, launched an investigation into prosecutorial misconduct after the mistrial.

Follow Tim Pearce on Twitter

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.
Again I hope that the investigation will also uncover Sen Harry Reid & hi son, his but also the Chinese Company for the Solar Panels they were going to build. On FEDERAL LAND - which Bundy HAD LEGAL GRAZING RIGHTS !!!

This whole thing started as a DEMOCRACK born in Kenya President Obama Drama !!!

Bob... Ninja Alien2
KrisAnne HallL

Federal prosecutors are seeking a new trial against #BundyRanch?!?! Are you freaking kidding me?
Prosecutors are telling the judge all the misconduct that cause...d the mistrial was "inadvertant." So lets see...

1. The Bureau of Land Management Law Enforcement "kill list" against American citizens... oops we didn't mean to, sorry.

2. Hiding evidence that the BLM created false evidence... oops it was an accident.

3. Prosecutors having in their possession physical evidence that directly exonerates the defendants & failing to disclose that evidence... just another inadvertant mistake.

4. Prosecutors lying and refusing to comply with the proper rules of Discovery.... yep, you guessed it... we goofed!

Chief DOJ prosecutor Steve Myre said, "The government takes its discovery obligations seriously,'' Myhre wrote. "The government seeks justice on the merits of a case, not through dodging discovery rules and technicalities, or by obscuring violations if and when they may occur.''

This is NOT justice, this is negligence and prosecutorial misconduct!

As a former prosecutor, I can tell you the actions of Myre and these federal prosecutors are unforgivable.

Hey #Myre... YOU are a complete disgrace and evidence of the putrefaction of American Due Process. Sincerely, KrisAnne Hall, JD.

Seriously America, if #Sessions does not put an end to this, he needs to be #Impeached!!!

If #Sessions will not stop this madness then #Trump must get Sessions under control and stop it himself!!

If this was not such a miscarriage of justice against these Americans, I would almost be in favor of another trial. At this point, I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see these federal prosecutors, the entire DOJ, & BLM become utterly humiliated when all the hidden evidence comes before a jury and the American people.

Then, if Queen Judge #Navarro pulls her little royal judicial tantrums in the face of all of the hidden evidence of BLM misconduct, the light of true corruption would expose more than her. The true rotten to the core nature of the DOJ, #Sessions, Congress, the entire Judiciary, and every executive agency would be indisputably exposed.

America #ThisIsTheSwamp! Congress is not the swamp, they are the cypress trees. Rs & Ds are not the swamp, they are the palmettos. The real swamp exists only because of the absolute and extreme disease of corruption that has consumed every federal agency from top to bottom. It is the federal executive agencies that must be drained...completely...or nothing will ever change.

KrisAnneHall, JD

www.LibertyFirstUniversity.com

Article: http://www.oregonlive.com/…/nevada_prosecutors_seek_new_tr.…
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standof...x_targeted_

Cliven Bundy standoff case thrown out in another stunning blow to government

By Maxine Bernstein
mbernstein@oregonian.com
The Oregonian/OregonLive
A federal judge Monday threw out criminal charges against Nevada cattleman Cliven Bundy, his two sons and a co-defendant in the 2014 Bunkerville standoff, citing "flagrant misconduct" by prosecutors and the FBI in not disclosing evidence to the defense before and during trial.
"The government's conduct in this case was indeed outrageous," U.S. District Judge Gloria M. Navarro ruled. "There has been flagrant misconduct, substantial prejudice and no lesser remedy is sufficient."
The judge issued her ruling from the bench before a packed courtroom with nearly 100 spectators. As Navarro dismissed the case, Cliven Bundy's lawyer put his arm around his client. Supporters in the public gallery held hands, wiped tears from their eyes and hugged.
The dismissal with prejudice, meaning a new trial can't be pursued, marked an embarrassing nadir for the federal government, which now has failed to convict the Bundys in two major federal cases stemming from separate armed standoffs.
I read this tonight as well and NOW the Bundy's should SUE EVERY SINGLE US AGENT ON THE CASE PERSONALLY !!!

They cannot say they were "Law Enforcement" and thus "shielded" from PERSONAL LIABILITY ... NO NO NO

EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF FBI, BLM, SHERIFF, also Sen Reid and his Son are also PERSONALLY LIABLE for any and ALL damages including time lost, mental stress, lawyer costs, court costs, EVERYTHING !!!

WE THE PEOPLE HOLDING GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET USA BACK !!!

Bob... Ninja Alien2