Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whole lot of faking going on
Whole Lot of FAKING Going On...

Plus a bit of intellectual theft, fakery, greed, and plenty of staged media Mars anomaly 'investigation' to go along with it. Let's shine some light through it.

[Image: sunrise.jpg]

Anyone keeping up with this topic over time and familiar with me knows that for nearly twenty years now I've ventured to bring some realism to
 the study of the many anomalies in planetary imaging, both discovering and investigating items I've seen as well as those seen by others. This has
 truly been a community effort spread over years, and many surprisingly convincing items have been cataloged and detailed, all gradually tending
towards an ever greater volume of not easily dismissible evidence for artificiality. This is exactly as intended: in order for convincing points to be
theorized about this extraordinary subject, the evidence also has to be just as extraordinary, factual, and backed by the most unimpeachable data.

With time the probes which gather this data have vastly improved, as has the data itself; so also the imaging technology to examine these has
advanced apace, the ways in which anomalous items can be presented publicly has improved massively too. I've watched the topic grow together

with the technology to a point of mass cultural permeability, and truly this should indeed be the case. That there may once have been or presently 
be civilization on Mars is an incredibly fascinating topic for extended fantasy and reams of both science and fiction. It is also a topic the reality of
which if in the least bit factual would truly, profoundly and permanently change our world. It's as well one for which we have outstanding evidence.
I think this evidence is feared, and that this fear is the source of all misdirection, disinformation, obfuscation, and plain fakery on the topic, ever.

With that out of the way, let's get down to the brass tacks of this matter. There's a 'new' phenomena in the genre of Mars and space anomalies;
the self-produced hosted video. While this form of media can be an extremely useful and wonderful tool for spreading good information about a
topic, it's producing its own forms of chicanerous charlatans. As I plan to show, in the wrong hands this can be a running dis- & mis-informational 
disaster, full of monetized false self promotion and the breeding ground for some of the worst cases of intellectual theft and outright fakery so far 
ever seen by the planetary imaging and Mars anomaly communities. It's now become the popular thing among what I see as crude and unscrupulous 
lay-researchers to doggedly troll the NASA Mars imaging archives, Mars anomaly researchers websites, and Facebook's group posts looking for 
just about any even vaguely anomalous photo being discussed, then purloin them in order to have material for making hyped-up monetized videos.

[Image: robble.jpg]

Once found, they'll scurry off quickly with nary a shred of further evidence and Photoshop the image until it looks like something's in it, and I'm not
talking the photoshopping as in clearing an image up a bit  and a little balancing of the color, I'm talking sharpening and resizing Jpeg artifacts on
the browse (not raw) dataset images until they become elements of the scene (which they're not) and/or painting items & details in that aren't really  
even there (I'm sure that's known as hoaxing). They'll then come up with some sensational and fantastic sounding name and headline for the item, 
(typically claiming any kind of nonsense imaginable- the crazier the better) and produce & upload video about it, None of this is designed to 'share  
 the wondrous discoveries of Mars" with you, it's only designed to get clicks for revenue, and to hell with who they took from or what it really means.

So, now we see that the viewing of these videos on the host's site generates income off the backs and out of the pockets of the actual discoverers.
This practice has plagiarized several researchers' well known established copyrighted material and In all legal effect is stealing the writings, enhancing, 
and published works done by others while mocking the said item's actual discovers.  That's pretty reprehensible in my book, and not all of it, by far.

Not to be discounted, there are also those which ignorantly approach this, desiring grandiosely to be the discoverers of something amazing- but with 
absolutely no experience nor training with the images other than the ability to see them, This type does things like click on Google Mars or NASAs
 archives randomly and then makes big outlandish claims about things they think they see on the low res maps and other imagery types. Most have
 no real clue about technical aspects of the images nor the terrains they're looking at and lack proper instruction in methods for utilizing planetary
 imagery. In result these big claims with stunning names simply fall apart under cursory scrutiny like sandcastles in a tidal wave. This reflects badly
on others doing this research, and is complicated more once these uninformed ones figure out about monetizing their videos. Often it turns out these  
so easily dismissible, often pareidoliac videos are picked up by a media which seems intent on making these errant views represent the views of us all.

[Image: wholelottafakinggoingon.jpg]

All of the previous are pretty bad, but then we get to the infuriating types: those purposefully destroying valid possible anomalies by much the same 
tactics as both the above, only this is malicious, and with a twist. What better way to get people to pooh off and shun this entire subject than to take
 images with good base anomalies on them, blatantly fake an item on them with Photoshop and then claiming outrageous and easily disproven idiocy on
 them to a colluding press? What better way to help any official reporting media to push an agenda of "You're all seeing things" than actively promote 
these sorts of videos? Ever hear of a straw man? They get to kill three birds with one stone (Don't forget, these videos also bring in cash). So while 
 these riff-raff are busy faking away remaining hopes of credibility on the subject of anything being a remnant or any other type of artifacts of  technical
 nature, most decent researchers looking at the subject and seeing this trash will prejudiciously dismiss it offhand and unreviewed without so much as
 bothering to look any closer at all. The result here is that both the fake and the good anomalies within get thrown out in the same garbage bag while the 
overall consensus reached from this is one the media wanted all along- that is: it's pareidolia; "You're all seeing things!" Not 'what could these be'?

Worse still is when people with minds open enough to consider such a concept as former civilization on Mars see these and base their further
opinions of the entire matter, pro or con, on false information provided for just such a purpose. I personally don't like being manipulated, do you?

So do i simply hate Mars anomaly videos? No! Not at all, I am all for using that media to disseminate anomaly information, In fact, I'm quite upset that
this abhorrent behavior by others makes it very much harder for other guys that know their subjects well, do great work and awesome research (while 
not faking nor stealing from anyone) to get deserved media coverage rather than some cocked up fantasy faker who fits an agenda. I'll publicly salute 
anyone held in the endeavor, but as for the rest of these clowns? It's like this. They're stealing, they're faking, and they're trying to lead folk astray...

[Image: shempup.jpg]

We're not letting this slide. We're also taking our anomalies back out of irresponsible hands, They've painted them up and whored them out for little more
than a few petty ad dollars and a tiny little slice of undeserved notoriety, and in doing so have allowed the news media to push a promoted agenda on us all.

We'll be going over some of these videos on the following pages, if one or more of them is yours that's too damned bad. You should probably go 
rethink things. For all the 'journalists' that covered this without investigating enough to tell whether or not an image was blatantly faked? You are
facilitating fakery and false investigation. You're foisting false claims while contrarily touching nothing with any real substance. You're busted too.

1. Alien Drone Found On Mars?
2. Not a hoax. Mars rover photographs Mayan/Aztec style head
3. Mars Underground bases: NASA 'covering up existence of openings on Red Planet surface'
4. MARS DOME ENTRANCE - Huge Buildings & Structures at Mt Sharp
5. NASA Discovers Buddha on Mars
6. Alien Crab Found On Mars By NASA Rover 
On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one whose just had enough of their living bullshit!! They are Born mostly from face book and need exposing!

Good Post Keith!

Now time for action. We all know those groups churning out the crap which propogate to videos... Maybe a master black list?

Cheers

.....“from one thing, know ten thousand things”
Miyamoto Musashi,

P. T. Barnum
"There's a sucker born every minute".[4]
Sheep
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner
A critical ingredient, within the quagmire of anomaly hunting, is debate... It's so simple. They turn the subject into an ideology cause they're either incapable or too dam lazy/stupid to proactively understand sourced data-sets. But we must be honest with ourselves. se also need to look at ourselves and ask those difficult questions. "Am I partially responsible for this?" I can say, sadly, I was, but have spent a couple of years separating myself from the whole community. Some say this is extreme. How can I be debunking myself :)? How can I be ripping into the very community that supports me ?((laughable) I say it's not enough. Maybe we should start to reflect, brutally, honestly and resolve immediately. I made some big mistakes and pulled images and stated openly, when I couldnt back certain images, I was wrong.

I know all the protagonists and better still I know their masters. Keith and others, it takes a great deal of guts to attack from within, that what it patently wrong. It's not easy. That's my reputation on FB anomaly groups :). And I'm proud of it!!

I wish you guys all the best.

Watcher.,.,

Miyamoto Musashi,

I've always tried to be straight up and honest about the things I've promoted, and subjected all anomalies to scrutiny. It's no shame to remove something that didn't bare up to examination. or to rewrite corrective caveats into old articles about items that from later data proves errant or iffy

I have never however faked or willfully promoted anything, or falsified with the intention to cash in on the innocent ignorance of others.
The way i see it, those which do so should probably be publicly beaten and made a laughingstock

There's too much awesome to it for any of that to be necessary.
(01-30-2016, 11:46 AM)watcher Wrote: A critical ingredient, within the quagmire of anomaly hunting, is debate... It's so simple. They turn the subject into an ideology cause they're either incapable or too dam lazy/stupid to proactively understand sourced data-sets. But we must be honest with ourselves.  se also need to look at ourselves and ask those difficult questions. "Am I  partially responsible for this?"  I can say, sadly, I was, but have spent a couple of years separating myself from the whole community. Some say this is extreme. How can I be debunking myself :)? How can I be ripping into the very community that supports me ?((laughable) I say it's not enough. Maybe we should start to reflect, brutally, honestly and resolve immediately.  I made some big mistakes and pulled images and stated openly, when I couldnt back certain images, I was wrong.

I know all the protagonists and better still I know their masters. Keith and others, it takes a great deal of guts to attack from within, that what it patently wrong. It's not easy. That's my reputation on FB  anomaly groups :). And I'm  proud of it!!

I wish you guys all the best.

Watcher.,.,

Well, since the early days here at THMF and an honest misunderstanding about 'The Tubes on Mars' which I think hooked a few of us initially, I've tried to keep my head down a bit and learn from others that have the skills to tease the truth out of all these things we're seeing.
The best here often see anomalies I can't pick out even with help, artifacts generally have to be a flashing neon sign, and even then, I have to shrug my shoulders and say "OK! I guess?"
But others I can really get hooked on.
'The Claw' being one of the best cases of "I just can't get past this one"
'The Tree rings in the sand' on Mars
Keith's expos'e of the Moon anomalies in Apollo Digs 2
'The Stone Coping' trim on Mars just to mention a few.

How many really intriguing subjects have we covered. How many mysteries one might never have seen covered in such detail as we often do here.
Some of those found right here on earth, but which have far reaching implications for what we might expect to find in 'Off World' anomalies.
The Golden Flyers, and current medical research tending toward the creation of Humanzee being two of my favorites.
Others have their own, but all tie in together as we move forward.

With the abundant riches to be found in legitimate research of anomalies, fakery in the field is not a trivial thing.
Understanding the past, our past is done a tremendous disservice in these falsehoods.

I think there are just tons of stuff that balance out all the fakery being done out there, and much of it has been catalogued in our 'Best of the Best' thread.
(I'd really like to that one expanded a great deal more)

So many years, so many things buried so deep in THMF. Seems a veritable treasure house of such.
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
I think some of the fakery is clear intentional dis-information psyops. Once that gets started the opportunists merely unintentionally help the psyops out.

By the way, you guys know that ancient astronauts guy who gels his hair up in a weird fashion? Don't you think there is something intentionally wrong with that picture as well?
"The stones were still in their native quarries had it been left to us to seek them; we are like the conies in the ruins... the inheritors of what other hands have done..."
(01-30-2016, 05:23 PM)BONES Wrote: I think some of the fakery is clear intentional dis-information psyops. Once that gets started the opportunists merely unintentionally help the psyops out.

By the way, you guys know that ancient astronauts guy who gels his hair up in a weird fashion? Don't you think there is something intentionally wrong with that picture as well?

He wants attention.
How it look with a big red nose?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
His hair points in as many directions as his mouth and his theories.
It's not just the fakers, it's the media that's covering them almost instantly...
this is a psyop, and I think it's just like Bones said
Read the pages, check the references and media links. It's obvious.

Through the whole thing... where are the skeptics??

where are the calls of fakery?

there's plenty of "you're seeing things" however

underneath it all, in most of those fakes there's a core anomaly that's good, but muddled by their hoaxing.
(01-30-2016, 11:19 PM)Keith Wrote: It's not just the fakers, it's the media that's covering them almost instantly...
this is a psyop, and I think it's just like Bones said
Read the pages, check the references and media links. It's obvious.

Through the whole thing... where are the skeptics??

where are the calls of fakery?

there's plenty of "you're seeing things" however

underneath it all, in most of those fakes there's a core anomaly that's good, but muddled by their hoaxing.

Indeed, and you get them here by boat loads, but when these wackos make these stupid videos, no one goes there and calls them fakes. The last guy you banned from always criticizing you, actin as an agent for those pushing this psyop to discredit the work you have done here Keith.
Seek and ye shall find. JESUS
------------------------------------------
I am a recovering vegetarian   Hi
That is great work!
The selection of links with your analysis and image presentations was totally enjoyable.

The image fakery and hype is saturation overkill.

It evolves these days from other old efforts like Zippy the Spin head road runner geoglyphs.
We all have a little bit of that in the past,
but fakery and hype like this newer crap was never the motus operandi.
Even though Zip believes his garbage is truth,
the scammers with these recent "anomalies" are outright liars and scamsters.

It also evolves from good effort that we all particpated in.
They steal that past good effort to capitalize and pervert it in other Mars locations currently.

It is passive aggressive Mars videodrome syndrome,
to assimilate the bored to death masses  Assimilated
{increasingly present today in the 21st centrury space science experience}, 
into anything goes in the Big Money Show on Mystery Theater Mars,
just to procure bulk internet demographics linking to those bogus image links.
Quote:Whole lot of faking going on 
Sheep

[/url]
[url=http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4368]http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4368

Independent Viking Imagery Research (IVIR)

Tp Sheep LilD
Doh

[Image: Trojan-Horse.jpg]

Never a match
when you need one .
Blobr

[Image: match-burning.jpg]

LilD
Keith,
Thanks for the exposé.  I know I have been fooled a couple of times, especially since I don't work with graphics (I am a computer programmer for the NC SBI, but deal with applications).  A few things on the Ancient Aliens series sounded/looked interesting, but they jump WAY too far to their conclusions.  Anyway, kudos muchos.   Food-smiley-004
e4e5Qh5Ke7Qe5#
Sli,

Ancient Alien Astronauts does present some very interesting points, some of which have been mirrored on this forum from time to time...and in the context they have presented on AAA.
But IMHO I think we hit much nearer the mark if we take all the AAA stuff and credit ourselves, humanity, with the creation of all that is found, not only here on earth, but everything we might encounter within the Solar system.
Two reasons for that;
We know that we can, or soon (Relatively speaking) will be standing on the Moon and probably Mars within the lifetime of some living today. Probably...... some current adults!
Second, nothing we have found anywhere to date is, or soon will be, beyond the grasp of our rapidly expanding base of knowledge and skill, and the ever growing catalog of OOPARTS being discovered around the earth more than hints that our ancestors were up to some pretty cool stuff!

I find it extremely exciting to think that 'WE' were once a space faring/colonizing people capable of moving beyond the confines of this planet. That we messed it all up and lost it is too bad, but it is to be expected I suppose. We won't dwell too much on our 'Dark Side' just know, but it is enough to know we have it.
They are in my world!

Take deep honest breath, and just look at the situation.
1.Facebooks format isn't really geared up to allow for good interpretive debate.
2.Investigators (I use that term shakily outside this forum) have or won't open their minds to understanding what exactly they're doing to images. This means being honest in judgements and conclusions.
3. I feel, trying to be all things to all people within the community stifles objectivity in presenting conclusions. Leading by objective example is sadly lacking. This is understandable. It's a tough call to swim up stream when the majority prefer th easier mistrust, trust at first glance approach. It's easy, affective and worst of all feeds the worst parts of human nature, our ego!
4. There's absolute neglect in understanding basic geological / volcanic signatures. It's glaringly obvious those whom pump out this trash have no real knowledge base to work from. Images just drift in and out of conspiratol conscious needs with no regards to whom actually put in the foot work. That means parieodolic tedancies are awash and good finds get buried under ideological distrusts nonsense to compensate the lack of anything structurally interesting to say.
5. Monetary biases... Well that's a poison that now drives youtubes infestations and so called peer reviewed delusions.
6. Correcting bad observations seems to be a taboo. Why?
7.Learning from those mistakes will not be analyzed. Why?

Just a few awkward points that troubles me a lot. I'm kinda glad this discussion is happening. My only question is Why isn't it happening within those groups where such mistakes, hoaxes, and fakery are prevalent?

My statements are targeted outside this forum and not intended in anyway to denergrade persons here.

Cheers

Also the proliferation of personality over investigation seems to be growing. But to be honest , that's a private beef I have and shouldn't really be a problem, but sadly it can eclipse actual findings and again strangle the ability for objective debates. That's just from my experience for what it's worth.

I still think this forum is the last bastion for logical thinking. I hope and wish you all the best of luck in ur endeavors. Keith, remember, you're not alone. You have good people around you. I know I can be prickly. Take it as me being protective of your forum and the guys here. Even Alemos lol.
And stop hounding those flat earter's on FB lol. You should post your amusing discussion in Hidden mission :) ... It's priceless! I can't help wondering what would happen when you turn ur guns on those Mars groups that could do with direction!!

You guys know where to find me :)
If not, Maybe that's a good thing.

EA and V your discussions are a delight. Keep them going. I learn a lot from them.
And Zip, may I suggest a career in hairdressing? :p

Cheers
TheWatcher
(Watcher)

Miyamoto Musashi,

Thanks all, glad you enjoyed the articles
it was chapping my hiney to keep seeing fake after fake and then finding them in the news.

That's the next step. Think I might start letting these 'press' agencies know how stupid they've been for promoting faked material

:)
Quote:And Zip, may I suggest a career in hairdressing?

Rofl

Isn't what Zip does with all excessive contrast manipulations on the Clown Face,
also a symptom of faking?

I take lots of images and magnify and sharpen, that is about it,
yes I do brighten an image sometimes.

I do see that over sharpening can make ... pixelation? ... angularities appear where they aren't.
That usually happens with low resolution images in the first place,
such as the initial surface images on Pluto. 

But no claims were made, 
just requests for better resolution to see that if and when the better resolution arrives,
if those angular formations are there or not.
The angular structural features were not there,
but other features appeared that were both pro and con to artificialty once resolution was increased.

So Intent is the key word, and recurrent monetary gain is probably the motive.

Zip sells books and publications.
Does he get paid to slobber on C2C?
Or is that just shadow marketing to sell published material?
I have no idea how that all works, just wondering.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43flTBo-vZY#t=71
Alien "Screw" Structure Found Sticking Out Of Mars' Surface!
Is there a reference to the actual image source of 'The Screw'. Is the image they put forward here accurate?

But, haven't we already got past 'The Tubes' thing years ago?
They are in my world!

That video tells you this:
any true anomalies will probably get buried,
under the volume of trash being landfilled into peoples minds with videos and images like this. 

The video was actually funny at times, 
but the distraction dynamics plays right into Stu-Be-Doo blogger affiliates hands.

It becomes a comic book stand of Mars and planetary anomalies.

Humorous but unfortunate.

You know what is just as funny?
this video:
Stu Robbins Counts Craters on the Moon Rofl
or 
Stu Harris thinks he is an Astronomer at the Griffith Observatory with Ed doody-man.

Lol

or Stu and Stu starring in the Odd Couple Whip

Here they are in the original series in a pajama party together,
Harris on the left Robbins on the right

[Image: oddcouple2.jpg]

in the next series ... lol ... they actually look just like Stu and Stu,
just put a mustache on Klugman,
[Image: 51Vq%2BTlPuiL.jpg]

The Final Season.

Lol
Quote:Is there a reference to the actual image source of 'The Screw'. Is the image they put forward here accurate?

But, haven't we already got past 'The Tubes' thing years ago?

Everything that guy says is BS but I too would like to know the source of that. As well as the hoaxers there's the problem of woowoos like this  finding what could be genuine anomalies but not bothering about posting sources because verification and substantiation are alien concepts to them, if you'll pardon the pun.
guess it's up to those that know these sorts of thing to take them on.

:)
Quote:guess it's up to those that know these sorts of thing to take them on.

I can feel my will to live draining away already!
(02-05-2016, 06:30 PM)Wook Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43flTBo-vZY#t=71
Alien "Screw" Structure Found Sticking Out Of Mars' Surface!

oh my...

So these knuckleheads think that Curiosity's chem cam laser mark is a screw?
Or a worm?

that's where they hit the dune with the laser to see what the sand consists of.

What idiots.

[Image: shempup.jpg]
LOL how stupid can be the people posting this nonsensical video? They went from a almost microscopic screw to big tubes on the side of the mountains, what the heck is this? Total rubbish
Seek and ye shall find. JESUS
------------------------------------------
I am a recovering vegetarian   Hi
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/6424...fe-on-Mars
Bizarre worm-shaped object on Red Planet sparks claim it is 100% proof of life on Mars
A STRANGE shape said to resemble a segmented worm found in a NASA images taken on sand dunes in Mars has prompted claims it is proof of life on the Red Planet.
By Jon Austin
Quote:[Image: Mars-Worm-642444.jpg]GETTY•NASA
A mealworm superimposed on the Martian surface with (insets) the object in questionThe unusual shape was caught on camera by the NASA Curiosity Rover - a 4WD droid which is scouring the Red Planet surface for the US space agency - on January 29.
The rover, which beams the images back to earth before NASA posts them online, is currently exploring sand dune areas of the Red Planet.
The weird shape appears to be on a slope in the dunes and across at a right angle to a ridge of sand down the drop.
NASA has made no observation on the small object, but UFO buff Scott C Waring is convinced it is 100 per cent proof of life on Mars.
watch 'em promote this shit!

that Scott Waring guy needs to be stopped.
As do these rags that seem to cover his every rectal emission

I'm thinking he's a shill.
supposedly from the US, expatriated to Thailand where he teaches ESL

anyone remember Spuke?

but I think the real story is he's a plant.
and the media is involved in a psy-op with him.

That is the Chem Cam Laser's mark
I remember Spuke  Rofl
a one man clown infestation.

Quote:but I think the real story is he's a plant.

and the media is involved in a psy-op with him.

It would have to go beyond just the media to whoever / whatever entity promoted his garbage,
in the direction of the media in the first place.
Who planted him?

That "entity" could be currently vectoring of a plethora of these clowns in the media direction.
Or they already set the gears into motion long ago, 
for media to follow the worst productions possible,
for media to follow the long line of clowns, 
as they unveil their overtly lame nonsense, in order to undermine the quality anomalist content.

For all we know it could be NASA Underworld itself that initiated this media blitz,
to attempt to bury the rest of the anomalist venues that do have some quality content. 

All it takes is one media site to score a few extra points with this garbage,
and the rest follow suit ... 
desperate for sensationalism in any fresh steaming lawn pyramid of dog shit.
Most of the media involved is just happy to go along for the ride,
for the extra news print fluff that they need to fill empty news space.

Waring may be a plant, 
and the media is just a convenient whore for NASA Underworld / NSA.

Media is running out of fresh news and content to sell.
Look at Hollywood.
A good point in this case is the current James Bond movie.
007 movies used to be ... mildly interesting.
The last two were really bad. ... awful, especially this one, it just sucks.
Even the expected car chase was totally lame.
I turned the movie off while watching on the TV.
The antihero villain is the same style of villain in each movie, with a different face.
They have repeated so many themes from the prior Bond movies,
such that the current movie ran like a bad rerun.
Why?
They have run out of the ability to produce quality new story lines in Hollywood.
New quality story lines tend to be expensive to produce in sci fi and action theater.
Rehashing old story lines into a current movie combined with cutting costs is producing shit movie content.

This is why you see Nightmare on Elm Street 7, 
and Star Trek 9, and Die Hard 8, as movies.
Klingons are now thingons of the past, 
and Scotty will be relegated to beaming up Minions in Star Trek Saturday morning cartoons.

With Scott Waring, the media doesn't have to make any bull shit up,
they don't have to invent news print for filler,
or rely on stale and stagnant NASA pretending to look for Mars bacteria.
They have fraudulant hacks coming out of the walls supplying media with convenient filler and fluff.

So the psyop was an easy proposition.
Promote Basiago's toilet stains, or televise Scott Warings false teeth as a fossil on Mars,
--- and somebody will click the link --- numbers of somebody's ---

The psyop is to designed to landslide and inundate the internet with this trash repeatedly,
and thus in the process they hope to bury sites like this one, which have quality content.

NASA Mars / space  propaganda inevitably plays the biggest role in boring the public to death.
Seriously,
how stimulating and exciting is "planetary protection" ?

So NASA literally has to compete with sites like this one that have both quality anomaly presentation,
and quality entertainment ... all at NASA's expense. 

How likely is it for NASA to actually search for a fossil or life form on Mars,
where it might be found with the highest statistical chance?
... very unlikely ...

So NASA Underworld has to deflect attention,
from it's own self burial in the planetary protection graveyard,
by attempting to bury the reasonable anomalist functions on sites like this,
which have really good traction.

This attempt at mass burial of quality anomalist internet sites like HM,
employs the monkey see monkey poo faked anomalies that create insta-slobber,
for media sensationalism du jour. 

I think that the psyop evolves from NASA / NSA cooperation.

The question then is ... is Scott Waring a plant ... or just another retard with a blurry image?
Waring ... sitting there in Thailand?
Sounds like Jim Stone in Iceland, 
who I think runs a psyop in a fly trap internet news source.

If Waring is a plant ... then he will just continue unveiling more garbage unabated. 

The M.O. with internet business dynamics is who can rip off who and make The Money first?

Look at Farcebook, founded by a slinky thief.
Waring is a rip off and a venue in pure fraudulence.
NASA loves his material.
Plays right into their hands ultimately.

That is why I cut NASA no slack.
They play right into my hands, while they try to trample out the quality anomalist venue.
They can't bury me because I will just resurrect myself from the grave again eventually,
and come back to haunt them even more with the next incarnation.

They need to cooperate with the public  Hi
or be thrashed into eventual submission by the sheer embarrassment that they will endure.

Ultimately, the NASA Underworld spin control with "white lies" televised for media consumption,
white lies ... aka ... veiled deception, collusion, and military industrial corruption,
is what validates the same playhouse of fraud in these clowns minds, like Waring.

NASA has to endure and compete with quality avant garde Anomalist Smoke Entertainment,

so they developed the anomalist Ninja  psyops --- to bury the Mars and space Anomalists,
with bogus Farcebook Whip Anomalists.

That is why they have Stu counting craters all day long,
while he listens to Hoagland broadcasts for hours on end,
fishing for material to blog and butt slobber about.

Stu has Myron Natwick syndrome.
He has a fishing pole with a dollar bill on the end of the line,
just like in the State Farm insurance commercials starring Myron as the goofy fisherman.

Dollar a day Stu-Be-Doo suck butt slobber blogs.
A basement subdivision of NASA Underworld.

rant on  Rant-On  rant off.

Lol
Well said Keith, and others. Perhaps the answer is for serious anomalists, such as those here, to create a video channel featuring responsible uploads and discussion of "genuine" anomalies and oddities on Mars, Moon, Pluto etc., quality content, as Vianova said.

I get lost when on You Tube, trying to sort the wheat from the crap, and not knowing how badly pictures have been distorted or colorized etc to conform with the channels crazy claims...and no references or sources to backcheck.

Thinkin about it, didn't Mike Singh have a video channel?
That's actually a pretty good idea.
btw, I think this guy found the "buddha" image, though his interpretation is of some sort of crashed UFO alien!

A coupla other interesting images as well (brickwork?) -

https://youtu.be/HYuIQihN4lo

You may not wanna watch, as I think it's monetized......

Cheers
Gaz
Quote:007 movies used to be ... mildly interesting.

007 films are all crap.

Quote:Thinkin about it, didn't Mike Singh have a video channel?

Yes he did have a YouTube channel and he was on ATS a lot. He isn't quite so active these days, unfortunately.

Quote:That's actually a pretty good idea.

Yes it is, perhaps accompanied by a harassment campaign of posting comments on frauds' videos demanding they cite their sources.

Quote:You may not wanna watch, as I think it's monetized.....

I watched it, heck of a lot of rocks that don't by any stretch of the imagination look like anything but rocks but some real spine tinglers too such as the two wheels/discs on an axle, and some good fossil candidates too.
Might start lurking on YouTube, if only to see what reaction I get from the frauds.