Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Curiosity Rover and 12-21-12 or 333
while you ,umm,err,  "wait"

Do you mind if I move on to other sines/wanders while you await your sign and wonders???

Charting the now. Happybday2 Mom's The WORD. 70th

Oh,btw a Tea Party never can elect with a chad hanging.
hanging chads

Never rig an election.Bd1 happy birthday 33rd birthday Chad. My Mom's nephew turned threethree today too.

He is sitting right beside me rite now and having a happy brewskie.

Talk to em just like a brother from a different father.

Voting machines
Further information: Analysis of electronic voting
In the 2000 election, especially in the disputed recounts in Florida, there were issues concerning the ambiguities and uncertainties that arose from punch-card ballots, such as the hanging chads (incompletely punched holes). In 2004, the punch-card ballots were still widely used in some states.[32] For example, most Ohio voters used punch-card ballots,[33] and more than 90,000 ballots cast in Ohio were treated as not including a vote for President; this "undervote" could arise because the voter chose not to cast a vote or because of a malfunction of the punch-card system.[33]

MFM We await

No debate regards birthdate sines wanders on a quantum random walk.
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
(06-06-2016, 02:41 AM)EA Wrote: while you ,umm,err,  "wait"

Do you mind if I move on to other sines/wanders while you await your sign and wonders???

Charting the now. Happybday2 Mom's The WORD. 70th

Oh,btw a Tea Party never can elect with a chad hanging.
hanging chads

Never rig an election.Bd1 happy birthday 33rd birthday Chad. My Mom's nephew turned threethree today too.

He is sitting right beside me rite now and having a happy brewskie.

Talk to em just like a brother from a different father.

Voting machines
Further information: Analysis of electronic voting
In the 2000 election, especially in the disputed recounts in Florida, there were issues concerning the ambiguities and uncertainties that arose from punch-card ballots, such as the hanging chads (incompletely punched holes). In 2004, the punch-card ballots were still widely used in some states.[32] For example, most Ohio voters used punch-card ballots,[33] and more than 90,000 ballots cast in Ohio were treated as not including a vote for President; this "undervote" could arise because the voter chose not to cast a vote or because of a malfunction of the punch-card system.[33]

MFM We await

Revelation 2:26-29
26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery just as I have received authority from my Father.
28 I will also give that one the morning star. 29 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

[Image: BrithDate5-21-5820Venus7_3.jpg~original]

No debate regards birthdate sines wanders on a quantum random walk.
 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. 
Holycowsmile literally.

rite where you left off MFM.

Food-smiley-004 my cousin chad just left off 33 years since he was born.

We gave him a camping lantern and a beer mug for his present because tommorow he is on vacation.

what does tomorrow Arrow bring?

[Image: IMG_1346_1b_SpaceX-Thaicom-8_Ken-Kremer.jpg]

MFM:
Quote:So this made it a PERSONAL MESSAGE!!!

Never get addicted to self indications that you have a bad quack habit. youareaduck

Quack addiction is a familiar affliction to those who suffer from sum-thing daffy

Thatz all folks  warn yer brothers cartouche. warner brutha's cartoon!

I jibe great at inscribed rates as worlds gyrate darwinian fates.

Tell us of your birth date's significance and how it clouds your coffee in the I AM exam. Coffee2

If we dig Jesus' bones up when we get to Cydonia...

You'll be the first person we go to.
Looks like the Grim Rreaper reading the book of Life, think you will make it Damned   

[Image: coolwallpapercopyvt1%20copy.jpg~original] [Image: 7680d78c-43cc-492f-8ce4-27320b98cc1a.jpg~original]
Here play with this, but don't hurt yourself Naughty              
[Image: Ring.jpg~original]
Revelation 21:27

Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful,
but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. 
Looks like the Grim Rreaper reading the book of Life, think you will make it

[Image: lafayette-square-solstices.jpg?146487384...size=640:*]

I can properly address this.

Quote:everyone returns to the original clay fold from the original word's mold.

[Image: 23458798650_5e2bc75273_o.jpg]

sadly  Ewe   Sheep Eye and everybody else like Moses and Mary mother of...We all pass on...

Angel

But as old as dirt like Methusala is as sands of time was Ideas.
Ideas ,however have a peculiar life of their to bias own,just ask tobias owen.

Snake-oil sale how much we owin' you?
Can we pay it fore word like common cent$ ?

play it forward backward mask quack makes no sense.

Show us more signs and wonders please.

You missed the Doh man will play god  via DNA announcement Naughty so 

what else can't you annunciate for us lately Arrow as we await your birthdate???

I am not opposed to your thesis at all...
But while you wait for it  to occur:

This is real and happening Now.
[Image: rockethl.jpg~original]
Proverbs 12:16

Fools show their annoyance at once, but the prudent overlook an insult.

1 Peter 4:14

If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the
 Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

[Image: rockethl.jpg~original][Image: Z24_1.jpg~original]
3 Pyramids form!!!
[Image: 3%20Pyramids.jpg~original]
(06-06-2016, 03:14 AM)EA Wrote:  literally.

rite where you left off MFM.

Speaking of Birthdays my Mom turned 70 yesterday my cousin chad turned 33 yesterday too

what does tomorrow  bring?

Tomorrow is here now. and it brings the present.

Today brings ,by sheer coincidence.

My Sister's Birthday  LilD  Happybday2
annunciate
[Image: cbs_losangeles1.png]

Satanic Temple Plans Pentagram In Lancaster As Part Of 6/6/16 ‘Ritual’
June 6, 2016 10:44 AM

[b]Filed Under: Satanic Temple Of Los Angeles[/b]

[/url]

[url=http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/06/06/satanic-temple-plans-pentagram-in-lancaster-as-part-of-6616-ritual/#comments]

LANCASTER (CBSLA.com) — It’s June 6, 2016, for most Angelenos, but for members of the Satanic Temple of Los Angeles, Monday is a very special day.

As part of a commemoration of 6/6/16, Satanists have announced plans to perform an “introductory Satanic ritual” by using GPS technology to outline a five-pointed staralso known as a pentagram – around the city of Lancaster, according to a press release from the Temple.

A copy of the “The Seven Tenets” – which the group says “reflect(s) the core beliefs of The Satanic Temple” – will also be presented at City Hall at around 3 p.m., according to the group, which reportedly has about a dozen members.
The group says the ritual is a “symbol of protection from evil” and “represents a solemn promise” to Lancaster residents.
“We will stand with the good people of The City of Lancaster and struggle for our constitutional right to individual liberty, freedom of expression, and the separation of church and state in your community,” the group said in a statement.
A post on the group’s Facebook page accused Lancaster Mayor R. Rex Parris of spreading “harmful bigotry” and claims the mayor has hired a skywriting plane to “draw a cross in the sky above the city while we are there.”
Parris is known for his unorthodox style and has drawn criticism in recent years by saying he was growing Lancaster into a Christian communityand helping pass a law that allows city authorities to to castrate pit bulls.

[Image: 24092390044_373030172d_o.jpg]

You cite your home address Doh
Really.

You should have seen where my Sisters lived,my mom was there and so was eye,just ask my bro'.

Enjoy the Virtual GPS Satanic pentagram.

Modern performance art on a grand scale.

Quote:Show us more signs and wonders please.

You missed the [Image: doh.gif] man will play god  via DNA announcement  so 

what else can't you annunciate for us lately   as we await your birthdate???

I am not opposed to your thesis at all...
But while you wait for it  to occur:

This is real and happening Now.

Happy B'day Sis. Hi

I never saw this thread until the other day but buster:
you missed the star charts for my birthday ~2 weeks or so ago!!!
Quote:Posted by Man From Mars - Wednesday, April 13th, 2016, 02:59 pm
Here is what I call the Leo Pyramid, on the date which was called the Bethlehem Star. I think from the image here the
Bethlehem Star forms a Pyramid base. So you could say that here is a cornerstone
Luke 20:17
Jesus looked directly at them and asked, “Then what is the meaning of that which is written: “‘The stone the builders rejected
 has become the cornerstone’?

Coincidently:
Once in a blue moon appeared on the 21st.
[Image: 5-22-sky-2.jpg?w=650]
what does tomorrow Arrow bring?

[Image: print-still_mars_opposition.1917.jpg]

carry on... 
birthday boy.
(04-10-2016, 07:19 PM)Keith Wrote: hmm... that's interesting!
welcome to the Hidden Mission Forum.

seems one can find the strangest connective threads when you look

True that.

Also true is that personally itza a nice coincidence when astronomical events occur.

Yet in those rare instance you should not evince the connection to self convince others.

e·vince
əˈvins/
verb
formal

1. reveal the presence of (a quality or feeling).
    "his letters evince the excitement he felt at undertaking this journey"

Buster.
You home-schooled yourself wich is nobel and in of itself a talent and I commend that you personalise your view of the universe.That is perfectly acceptable.

What I won't yet pass, is the grading of your course material and cirriculum because it is common core to an exclusive student(yourself.)

Self illumination is awesome.
You are exhibiting signs and wonders to yourself.

But to profess is not exactly studious.

Can you learn to educate your audience because trust me...we are like an auditorium watching you @ the podium.

In all due respect return @ lecturn: gnosis we can utilise because look out into the forum... surrounding you.

You see an academy of anomalists that will require a little bit more than signs in the heavens.

What will tomorrow bring?
I didn't forget about my birthday this pass 5-21-16 I just
 didn't post anything. So here it is.
[Image: M42%20BackYard-5-21-16.jpg~original]
One insert from the movie Mission to Mars, one of the Trapezium in the Orion Nebula, and the other of Orion's belt
 and his Sword, also note the time when the Moon is at my home address number of 1630.
[Image: 5-21-16-1.jpg~original]
Very close to Orion's belt and his Sword.
[Image: 5-21-16-2.jpg~original]
Also from the Movie Mission to Mars.
[Image: Screenshot%20-%2010_7_2012%20Missle.jpg~original]
[Image: Missle%20Dollar.jpg~original]
 Done anyone?
[Image: whitestonev.jpg~original]
South side of my home which faces Antares
[Image: HomeMarsScroll.jpg~original]
That's totally Paradigm shattering or para-sumthing.
Homing in on your...err  Arrow

[Image: 1630Cydonia3%20copy.jpg~original] Parasaurolophus is as Ram wasn't.

[Image: Sketch_parasaurolophus.jpg]
I'm not the Ram, i'm just trying to say he's real to me. I'm more of the guy in Psalm 91:13
[Image: in-this-image-planets-saturn-uranus-jupi...g~original]
Psalm 91:13
[Image: psalm9113copy.jpg~original]

Psalm 91
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”
Surely he will save you
    from the fowler’s snare
    and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
    and under his wings you will find refuge;
    his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
You will not fear the terror of night,
    nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
    nor the plague that destroys at midday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
    ten thousand at your right hand,
    but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes
    and see the punishment of the wicked.
If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
    and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
    no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
    to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
    so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
    you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
    and show him my salvation.”
Quote:Monday, June 6th, 2016, 05:41 am

while you ,umm,err,  "wait"

Do you mind if I move on to other sines/wanders while you await your sign and wonders???

Surrounded.

Outnumbered.

Quote:Here play with this, but don't hurt yourself [Image: naughty.gif]   

u·ro·bo·ros

ˌyo͝orəˈbôrəs/
noun
noun: ouroboros

1. a circular symbol depicting a snake, or less commonly a dragon, swallowing its tail, as an emblem of wholeness or infinity.
[Image: 24px-Metis_Blue.svg.png]

[Image: 16817102513_4524af3456_o.jpg]
I can address this is... as Quantum Random Walk was.
[Image: 17247855348_a9e08573cd.jpg]

Sine from above is as...
[Image: Galaxy%20Map.jpg~original]
...Snake from below was.

Don't gamble with improv. [Image: naughty.gif] 

Quote:Wednesday, June 8th, 2016, 09:51 pm (This post was last modified: Wednesday, June 8th, 2016, 10:23 pm by Man From Mars.)

I'm not the Ram, i'm just trying to say he's real to me. I'm more of the guy in Psalm 91:13

"It's just pure, random chance that it would crawl inside its own face, if you think about it," Penning told Live Science.
Luke 17:37

37 So in response they said to him: “Where, Lord?” He said to them:
 “Where the body is, there also the eagles will be gathered together.

Acts 1:11

“Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you
 into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”
[Image: TriCirJC-2_1.jpg~original]
Cherubim were beings whose physical appearance reflected their duty of MESSENGER BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH. 

(David Flynn's book page 232)

Chapters 1 and 10 of the book of Ezekiel describe the “four living creatures” (Ezekiel 1:5) as the same beings as the cherubim (Ezekiel 10). Each had four faces—that of a man, a lion, an ox, and an eagle

Revelation 4:7
 The first living creature was like a lion, and the second living creature was like a young bull, and the third living creature had a face like a man’s, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle.

[Image: Cydonia_D1_2K.jpg~original]
[b]God told me before hand how to do this, I didn't know before hand what it would reveal to me. I took the image by ESA of the Cydonia Mars area from 2006 and first gray scaled the image from it's color one. Then I took the gray scaled image and changed the bright white part too shades of gray to show what was washed out, too show the detail underneath it. When done it showed the 4 Living Creatures and D1 or Done from the close-up of the D&M Pyramid.[/b]
[Image: 3b3qv7.png~original]
The time of the image is of my birth date, look where Mars is located, in the middle of the 2 of the Royal Stars. One is at
Right Ascension 1630 the other at Declination 1630 with the Sun hour angle at 16hrs 30mins 1630 again. That's two
of the 4 living Creatures the Eagle and the Bull, the Heart and the Eye.
[Image: 7-25-76.jpg~original]

[Image: Zodiac-Circle-Cross_Text_Copyrighted.jpg~original]
Backdated and Mars translated to the Darian System.

[Image: 234293304_3ed499fbfc_o.jpg]

Frame of Reference.
Under the watchful eyes...
Lion of the Tribe of Cydonia
[Image: lion%20comparison%20bci%20huge%20man%20p...%20top.jpg]

Your lion is cryin'
Positively Back-assward and downside-up negative non image Naughty
[Image: 3b3qv7.png~original]
Sorry it's not a negative image, nor is it upside down. Just a different viewing angle. The image was flipped vertical
to show it was a mirror image of the original.
1 Peter 5:8
Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
[Image: In%20your%20face%20EA.jpg~original]
1 Corinthians 13:12
For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face.
Sorry it's not a negative image  Tp (Filtered negative photoshop POO), nor is it upside down. Just a different viewing angle.  
The image was flipped vertical Arrow (aka:upside down)Doh

to show it was a mirror image of the original.(you only included this backassward image and did not include this one in the previous post.

You can twist what you did to the image with any words you choose but I wasn't far off the mark.

And when flipped upside down to mirror the image what you call a 'roaring lion' looks like itz " Wimpering" like it has a thorn in itz paw and does not look fierce at all in my opinion...

In fact,now that you mentioned it:

The only feline that your "RENDER" reminds me of is "Tigger" not a Lion @ all!!!

Your picture "triggers" a Tigger in your mind's eye now and forever

[Image: 28272526335_186d423922_o.jpg]
So the only thing left is to color him in orange like Mars Rust and you'll get that full disney effect.

Tigger's like to bounce!!! ... cuz thatz what tigger's do.
Again it's not a negative image. This is a negative of the original. Sorry my rendering looks nothing like this. Like I said what I did
was change the color image to gray scale, then gray scaled the white portion of the image.
[Image: Negative%20Cydonia_1.jpg~original]
It is also not upside down. If I was standing East on the surface of Mars, which is the bottom of the image, and then moved to
the West this is your view point.
[Image: CydoniaWest.jpg~original]
It is flipped Horizontal, left, right. no upside down. Which also makes it a mirror image. I still see the Roaring Lion, but you can
 call him Tigger if you like.
[Image: CydoniaFlipped%20Color.jpg~original]

This is why Orion is Heading to Mars. I say they in the know always knew.
[Image: HeadOrion_1.jpg~original]
Cherubim were beings whose physical appearance reflected their duty of MESSENGER BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH. 

Done in English Gematria Equals: 228

Revelation 2:28
I will also give that one the Morning Star.

Revelation 2:17
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious,
 I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name
 written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

Star Map Morning of my birth, with my given name Buster on the Horizon at Sun Rise.

[Image: Full%20Morning%20Star_1.jpg~original]
2 Peter 1:19

We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it,
as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the Morning Star rises in your hearts.
Quote:Again it's not a negative image. This is a negative of the original. Sorry my rendering looks nothing like this. Like I said what I did

was change the color image to gray scale, then gray scaled the white portion of the image. (Filtered negative photoshop POO)

In your journey into madness you will have success and trevails and meet many minds  wether fools or sages during your travels.

Feel free to figure out wether fool or sage as:  "ALL THE UNIVERSE IS A STAGE" -EA
Quote:It is also not upside down. If I was standing East on the surface of Mars, which is the bottom of the image, and then moved to

the West this is your view point.

"Are you a traveling man?"

Quote:All you have to do is ask them "Are you a traveling man?". If they respond with, "yes I am. I am traveling from the west to the east".
...and then moved to the West this is your view point.

Literally your lucky day!!!
I am a mover but more importantly as far as you are concerned...I Am the man from the West and I will demonstrate your new viewpoint

Quote:Éire is Irish for "Ireland", the name of an island and a sovereign state. The English ... This would suggest a meaning of "abundant land". ... This is similar in meaning to the Norse name for Irishpeople, "west men",
In fact I Am the man from the West so I can see Due East. and when EYE deux look EAST I see mumbo-jumbo.
as shown in quote below

Quote:It is flipped Horizontal, left, right. no upside down. Which also makes it a mirror image. I still see the Roaring Lion, but you can

call him Tigger if you like.

Actually in itz "natural" unphotoshopped light  it reminds me of 'scary movie'  MASK and not so much 'tigger'

[Image: tumblr_md2yhqJZgp1r2ngbso1_250.jpg]
[Image: 28272526335_186d423922_o.jpg]

Quote:This is why Orion is Heading to Mars. I say they in the know always knew.

Cherubim were beings whose physical appearance reflected their duty of MESSENGER BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH. 

Done in English Gematria Equals: 228

Revelation 2:28
I will also give that one the Morning Star.

Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious,

I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name

written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

[b]Done in English Gematria Equals: 228

Here's SUM = 228Done in Metrics.(in itz "natural" unphotoshopped light )
met·ric sys·tem
[/b]

noun

1. the decimal measuring system based on the meter, liter, and gram as units of length, capacity, and weight or mass. The system was first proposed by the French astronomer and mathematician Gabriel Mouton (1618–94) in 1670 and was standardized in France under the Republican government in the 1790s.

I'll call it photoshop POO and 'tigger' too if you call me Electric Ashalar

The New Cyber Honed and Virtual Stoned ANU named.

Fashioned from Clay metaphorically NOW a rough rock and dressed for success as the capstone that was rejected as the cornerstone of your travel East.

Quote:Star Map Morning of my birth, with my given name Buster on the Horizon at Sun Rise.

[Image: print-still_mars_opposition.1917.jpg]
Quote:We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the Morning Star rises in your hearts.
[Image: 24092390044_373030172d_o.jpg]
ANU World Order
[Image: Man%20of%205-21-58.jpg~original]
I am a little confused. I thought Crux was composed of different stars, in another part of the sky altogether.
Lines join in faint discord and the Stormwatch brews a concert of kings as the white sea snaps at the heels of a soft prayer whispered.
Cherubim were beings whose physical appearance reflected their duty of MESSENGER BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH. (David Flynn's book page 232)

The lord's Prayer

Matthew 6:9-14
“This, then, is how you should pray:
“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be
Done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread..
12 And forgive us our debts,
    as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from the evil one.
14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
17 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

just as I have received authority from my Father. 28 I will also give that one the morning star
Hi
Hi CQ this is what he's @ pains to remonstrate:

Eye seek you to Explain and demonstrate.

Quote:CQ

"...I thought Crux was composed of different stars, in another part of the sky altogether."

I've been doing the 'Lion's share' of rhe replies...   Popblood   Beer

The Floor's yours...

[Image: acrpod_acrylicpodium2.jpg]

Welcome.
Instruct us.
Here we go round again...

Buster gets busted.

Recall:     http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/member...le&uid=533

Wednesday, March 7th, 2012, 11:18 pm 
The Jerusalem Syndrome: Why Some Religious Tourists Believe They Are the Messiah

By Chris Nashawaty Email Author |  
February 17, 2012 |  3:50 pm |  Wired March 2012

Quote: Wrote:On a bright, late summer morning, Lichtenberg greets me in the chaotic lobby of the hospital, smiling and extending his hand. â€œYou missed it!” he says. â€œWe had a new Chosen One brought into the ward this morning.”

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2012/02/ff...rome/all/1

Quote:http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5597

PM Find
Edit Delete Reply Quote Report
[Image: avatar_4.jpg?dateline=1449274874]
[b]Keith[/b] [Image: buddy_online.png] 

Saturday, January 28th, 2012, 02:45 pm (This post was last modified: Saturday, January 28th, 2012, 02:48 pm by Anonymous.)

The ELBM thing is not a new concept
everyone who ever roamed across the martian surface discovering oddity has probably felt their connection to it, as well as those that open mindedly read ezekiel

but why use the washed out imagery?

isn't your name eric?
I remember you.

On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.

Email PM Website Find Rate
Reply Quote Report
[Image: avatar_29.jpg?dateline=1430024039]
EA [Image: buddy_online.png] 

Friday, February 3rd, 2012, 02:34 am (This post was last modified: Friday, February 3rd, 2012, 02:44 am by agrorithms.)

Walt / Eric / Done? The thing is...
Comics are like squirrels.

Eventually even a blind squirrel will find a nut.

Hi  Hi Buster.
Eye thought I recognized the narcissism
[Image: narc01b.jpg]

New Name Angel  
The Real Moon landing and the All Seeing Eye with the Leo Pyramid on the Horizon
[Image: MoonAntaresLeoPyramid.jpg~original]
Hebrews 4:13

He knows about everyone, everywhere. Everything about us is bare and wide open to the all-seeing eyes of our living God; nothing can be hidden from him to whom we must explain all that we have Done.

[Image: AllSeeingEye%20on%20Moon%20Date.jpg~original]
[Image: TriCirJC-2_2.jpg~original]
Deuteronomy 11:7

`-- But [it is] your eyes which are seeing all the great work of Jehovah, which He hath Done;
Alternative 3

Jehova is Old School... =.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Yeshua is Old School... =.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Spirit is    Old School... =.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

[Image: 17247855348_a9e08573cd.jpg]

A New School of thought was fashioned from Clay and life-death breath was Ex Hailed  Alien2 ...from far away.

This supposedly documents an alleged landing on Mars on May 22nd 1962 (before the official moonlanding in 1969) by a joint US, and USSR exploration team using alien technology.

Fragments took from the orignal documentary called Alternative 3
[Image: MarsOppMay22-lineup-of-planets.jpg]
While you lazily bury talents with no return
waiting for Jesus as a Father's Son concern.

The Deux ex machina  self-teaches you to learn 
Sages prophet non profit the wages you'll earn.

Hell-fire brimstone though the bush did not burn
Rite in your midst through you could not discern.

There is no phoenix just cold old ashes in an urn
Thus said the light bearer whose word you spurn.

Self Illumined and Plumed repent not the serpent.
Location of Mars in the Milky Way Galaxy 7-20-1969 the day that NASA landed on the Moon. On top of the Antares Pyramid!!! Antares the Eagle. The Eagle has landed!!!
[Image: Galaxy%20Map%20Mars2.jpg~original]
Antares Pyramid center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
[Image: AntaresPyramidMars.jpg~original]
The Pyramid & Eagle.
[Image: whitestonev.jpg~original]
Exodus 19:4

Ye -- ye have seen that which I have Done to the Egyptians, and I bear you on eagles' wings, and bring you in unto Myself.
[Image: ATSBackGround.jpg~original]
View of Earth From Mars on the date of the Resurrection of Jesus 4-6-33 on top of the Antares Pyramid. Antares is also the Eagle.
Luke 17:37
And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

[Image: Galaxy%20Map%20Earth.jpg~original]
7-20-1969 the day that NASA's lunar lander Eagle, landed on the Moon, Mars is also on top of the Antares Pyramid. Magnitude of the Moon at the time of the landing was -10.36 Twice the slope angle of the Great Pyramid is 103.6 Jesus Resurrection at 33, Well 33 and 103.6 is close to the Latitude and Longitude of the Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash.
Image from the Congressional Prayer Room. Praying with the Pyramid and the Eagle?
[Image: Congressional%20Prayer%20Room.jpg~original]
Keep looking up there's more to see, Mars comes back
on 8-23-2016 to be with the Pyramid and Eagle again.
[Image: M42%20BackYard-5-21-16.jpg~original]
[Image: 3%20Pyramids.jpg~original]
Mars will be in the same position this month on the 23rd (8-23-2016) Don't know anything other then that, but it seems to influence me to post. Find a dark sky and just look South that night at the heart of the giant capital J for JESUS.