Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Curiosity Rover and 12-21-12 or 333
Quote: Wrote:According to the research, the storm erupted out of a previously known feature called the String of Pearls (SoPs)—a chain of about 26 cyclones located at 33° Nplanetocentric latitude. Afterwards, the outburst grew and engulfed the entire latitude zone.~33.3*
[Image: lilD.gif]

Scientists study the evolution of Saturn's great storm of 2010-2011
August 5, 2016 by Tomasz Nowakowski report

[Image: 6-scientistsst.jpg]

Casting pearls before swine ain't the Sine of the times.

Tasking world for more wine taints the sign of the sublimes.

The other side of Midnight May 21 is May 22 Hi
[Image: print-still_mars_opposition.1917.jpg]
The other side of Midnight Aug 23 is Aug 24 Doh
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
This ties-in informally like a dress code/Address Code

Top-Hat required.

Straight-Jacket too.

You have talents and you bury them why?

Quote: but it seems to influence me to post

Use your talents and interact with the rest of us.

I can forgive your proselytising if you allow me my Prose Lies Ties-in(Snake-Oil Y'all Ma'at @ that)

You can Astronom.

Night Sky Webcasts: See a Planetary 'High Five' w/ Slooh & Time for Kids
By Space.com Staff | August 16, 2016 06:01pm ET
On Tuesday (Aug. 16) at 6 p.m. EDT (2200 GMT), Slooh and "TIME For Kids" are teaming up to air a show about all five naked-eye planets — Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn and Jupiter — being visible in the night sky at once. You can watch this show directly via www.slooh.com, or here at Space.com, courtesy of Slooh.

That is Valuable and should accrue interest... in your work.

From the first Bible I ever read.
Bible Version/Revision
Before Look After.
http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5597

We Quantum Random Walked down this road before with Sheep  you and after you join this community in earnest I wouldn't doubt you would enjoy either learning/teaching neither but of course you have to get over yourself.

Recall:

The Devil can quote scripture just like you too. LilD  

Scroll back... We Will Witness Wook's  Words:
Quote:Monday, April 11th, 2016, 11:02 pm

Thank you for you rudeness
seen your gig before.
[Image: horsepoop.gif] [Image: sheep.gif] [Image: horsepoop.gif]

BEEN There DONE That.

Start participating and don't end up a past participle as your own disciple.

Aug 24 you start helping out around here. Arrow http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/index.php

Doing the work.
I don't take much stock in my own post. Just posting what I find out. Didn't know it would be so close to my personal life really weird. Don't know what is real or not, because I'm a disabled veteran with a head injury. That's why some of this is so off the wall, sorry about that. I know all is not right, but not all is wrong either. It's hard to put any of this together for me, so I know it's hard for any of you to get it. Something got into my head I thought it was God. It just comes into my head I don't think it. It said I would find my answers in the Bible and at Cydonia Mars, and I think I did. Maybe it was ET. With my head injury I may never know. It was the impression in my mind that told me to render the image of the ESA image back in 2006 the way I did it. I was 47 years old when I found the 4 living Creatures Revelation 4:7. There is a lot more I've found I have not posted, but I think NASA is hiding a lot.
[Image: GalaxyMapMars963.jpg~original]
 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. 
This is how always I see things. Always about the Resurrection. The Big J for Jesus  Angel
[Image: MarsInTheNightSkyJesusMay2016.jpg~original]
Happy Birthday to me Fireworks
 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MLBfwblps8
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner
Thanks Wook as usual Naughty You must be one of those web bullies. As before with you. Been there Done that too Wook. Swordfight
This is my birth date ,and name, fact buddy, jealous? 
[Image: Man%20of%205-21-58.jpg~original]
Quote:Start participating and don't end up a past participle as your own disciple.

Aug 24 you start helping out around here. [Image: arrow.png] http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/index.php

Doing the work.

Thatz not gonna work. Cry @ Wook
Buster if you are trying like a child to cause a negative attention Buzz-Stir BEE Ware a wook with the bonnet on it.

Letz exhume your talents you bury and use them wisely like a brother from another mother.

You Astronom.

Try this: 
Quote:Rethinking assumptions
That breakthrough led him to question the assumptions of what the Mayan scribe who authored the text was doing in the Table. Archaeologists and other scholars could see its observations of Venus were accurate, but insisted it was based in numerology. "They [the Maya] knew it was wrong, but the numerology was more important. And that's what scholars have been saying for the last 70 years," Aldana said.

An ancient Mayan Copernicus
Scholar says ancient hieroglyphic texts reveal Mayans made major discovery in math, astronomy
Date:
August 16, 2016
Source:
University of California - Santa Barbara
Summary:
Ancient hieroglyphic texts reveal Mayans made major discovery in math and astronomy, a researcher suggests. This study blends the study of Mayan hieroglyphics (epigraphy), archaeology and astronomy to present a new interpretation of the Venus Table, which tracks the observable phases of the second planet from the Sun.

[Image: 160816134024_1_540x360.jpg]

The Preface of the Venus Table of the Dresden Codex, first panel on left, and the first three pages of the Table.
[i]Credit: Image courtesy of University of California - Santa Barbara[/i]

[i]For more than 120 years the Venus Table of the Dresden Codex -- an ancient Mayan book containing astronomical data -- has been of great interest to scholars around the world. The accuracy of its observations, especially the calculation of a kind of 'leap year' in the Mayan Calendar, was deemed an impressive curiosity used primarily for astrology.
[/i]
But UC Santa Barbara's Gerardo Aldana, a professor of anthropology and of Chicana and Chicano studies, believes the Venus Table has been misunderstood and vastly underappreciated. In a new journal article, Aldana makes the case that the Venus Table represents a remarkable innovation in mathematics and astronomy -- and a distinctly Mayan accomplishment. "That's why I'm calling it 'discovering discovery,' " he explained, "because it's not just their discovery, it's all the blinders that we have, that we've constructed and put in place that prevent us from seeing that this was their own actual scientific discovery made by Mayan people at a Mayan city."
Multitasking science
Aldana's paper, "Discovering Discovery: Chich'en Itza, the Dresden Codex Venus Table and 10th Century Mayan Astronomical Innovation," in theJournal of Astronomy in Culture, blends the study of Mayan hieroglyphics (epigraphy), archaeology and astronomy to present a new interpretation of the Venus Table, which tracks the observable phases of the second planet from the Sun. Using this multidisciplinary approach, he said, a new reading of the table demonstrates that the mathematical correction of their "Venus calendar" -- a sophisticated innovation -- was likely developed at the city of Chich'en Itza during the Terminal Classic period (AD 800-1000). What's more, the calculations may have been done under the patronage of K'ak' U Pakal K'awiil, one of the city's most prominent historical figures.
"This is the part that I find to be most rewarding, that when we get in here, we're looking at the work of an individual Mayan, and we could call him or her a scientist, an astronomer," Aldana said. "This person, who's witnessing events at this one city during this very specific period of time, created, through their own creativity, this mathematical innovation."
The Venus Table
Scholars have long known that the Preface to the Venus Table, Page 24 of the Dresden Codex, contained what Aldana called a "mathematical subtlety" in its hieroglyphic text. They even knew what it was for: to serve as a correction for Venus's irregular cycle, which is 583.92 days. "So that means if you do anything on a calendar that's based on days as a basic unit, there is going to be an error that accrues," Aldana explained. It's the same principle used for Leap Years in the Gregorian calendar. Scholars figured out the math for the Venus Table's leap in the 1930s, Aldana said, "but the question is, what does it mean? Did they discover it way back in the 1st century BC? Did they discover it in the 16th? When did they discover it and what did it mean to them? And that's where I come in."
Unraveling the mystery demanded Aldana employ a unique set of skills. The first involved epigraphy, and it led to an important development: In poring over the Table's hieroglyphics, he came to realize that a key verb, k'al, had a different meaning than traditionally interpreted. Used throughout the Table, k'al means "to enclose" and, in Aldana's reading, had a historical and cosmological purpose.
Rethinking assumptions
That breakthrough led him to question the assumptions of what the Mayan scribe who authored the text was doing in the Table. Archaeologists and other scholars could see its observations of Venus were accurate, but insisted it was based in numerology. "They [the Maya] knew it was wrong, but the numerology was more important. And that's what scholars have been saying for the last 70 years," Aldana said.
"So what I'm saying is, let's step back and make a different assumption," he continued. "Let's assume that they had historical records and they were keeping historical records of astronomical events and they were consulting them in the future -- exactly what the Greeks did and the Egyptians and everybody else. That's what they did. They kept these over a long period of time and then they found patterns within them. The history of Western astronomy is based entirely on this premise."
To test his new assumption, Aldana turned to another Mayan archaeological site, Copán in Honduras. The former city-state has its own record of Venus, which matched as a historical record the observations in the Dresden Codex. "Now we're just saying, let's take these as historical records rather than numerology," he said. "And when you do that, when you see it as historical record, it changes the interpretation."
Putting the pieces together
The final piece of the puzzle was what Aldana, whose undergraduate degree was in mechanical engineering, calls "the machinery," or how the pieces fit together. Scholars know the Mayans had accurate observations of Venus, and Aldana could see that they were historical, not numerological. The question was, Why? One hint lay more than 500 years in the future: Nicolaus Copernicus.
The great Polish astronomer stumbled into the heliocentric universe while trying to figure out the predictions for future dates of Easter, a challenging feat that requires good mathematical models. That's what Aldana saw in the Venus Table. "They're using Venus not just to strictly chart when it was going to appear, but they were using it for their ritual cycles," he explained. "They had ritual activities when the whole city would come together and they would do certain events based on the observation of Venus. And that has to have a degree of accuracy, but it doesn't have to have overwhelming accuracy. When you change that perspective of, 'What are you putting these cycles together for?' that's the third component."
Putting those pieces together, Aldana found there was a unique period of time during the occupation of Chichen'Itza when an ancient astronomer in the temple that was used to observe Venus would have seen the progressions of the planet and discovered it was a viable way to correct the calendar and to set their ritual events.
"If you say it's just numerology that this date corresponds to; it's not based on anything you can see. And if you say, 'We're just going to manipulate them [the corrections written] until they give us the most accurate trajectory,' you're not confining that whole thing in any historical time," he said. "If, on the other hand, you say, 'This is based on a historical record,' that's going to nail down the range of possibilities. And if you say that they were correcting it for a certain kind of purpose, then all of a sudden you have a very small window of when this discovery could have occurred."
A Mayan achievement
By reinterpreting the work, Aldana said it puts the Venus Table into cultural context. It was an achievement of Mayan science, and not a numerological oddity. We might never know exactly who made that discovery, he noted, but recasting it as a historical work of science returns it to the Mayans.
"I don't have a name for this person, but I have a name for the person who is probably one of the authority figures at the time," Aldana said. 

"It's the kind of thing where you know who the pope was, but you don't know Copernicus's name. You know the pope was giving him this charge, but the person who did it? You don't know his or her name."

Start participating and don't end up a past participle as your own disciple.

Story Source:
The above post is reprinted from materials provided by University of California - Santa Barbara. The original item was written by Jim Logan.Note: Content may be edited for style and length.

Journal Reference:

1. Aldana, Gerardo. Discovering Discovery: Chich’en Itza, the Dresden Codex Venus Table and 10th Century Mayan Astronomical InnovationJournal of Astronomy in Culture, August 2016

[i]University of California - Santa Barbara. "An ancient Mayan Copernicus: Scholar says ancient hieroglyphic texts reveal Mayans made major discovery in math, astronomy." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 16 August 2016. <www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160816134024.htm>.[/i]

You suggest It Writes Itself It Rights Itself It Rites Itself
Quote:Posted by Man From Mars - 6 hours ago
I don't take much stock in my own post. Just posting what I find out. Didn't know it would be so close to my personal life really weird. Don't know what is real or not, because I'm a disabled veteran with a head injury. That's why some of this is so off the wall, sorry about that. I know all is not right, but not all is wrong either. It's hard to put any of this together for me, so I know it's hard for any of you to get it. Something got into my head I thought it was God. It just comes into my head I don't think it. It said I would find my answers in the Bible and at Cydonia Mars, and I think I did. Maybe it was ET. With my head injury I may never know. It was the impression in my mind that told me to render the image of the ESA image back in 2006 the way I did it. I was 47 years old when I found the 4 living Creatures Revelation 4:7. There is a lot more I've found I have not posted, but I think NASA is hiding a lot.
You totally neglected the possibility it might be Luciferean.
Quote:That's why some of this is so off the wall, sorry about that. I know all is not right, but not all is wrong either.

[i]MIT challenges New York Times over book on famous brain patient[/i]

Quote:An equally incendiary claim in the book excerpt is that Corkin tried to suppress the discovery, by a scientist who studied H.M.’s brain after death, of a previously unknown lesion. Virtually all of the science built from H.M.’s memory loss held that it was the result of the surgery that removed his hippocampus. But neuroanatomist Jacopo Annese, then at the University of California, San Diego, acquired H.M.’s brain from Corkin soon after his death. He cut it into thousands of wafer-thin slices and studied it in 3-D detail, discovering the lesion in the frontal cortex.

According to “Patient H.M.,” Corkin tried to downplay the significance of the discovery and stop publication of the paper reporting it, for fear that the abnormality in a region of the brain far from the destroyed hippocampus —supposedly the source of H.M.’s amnesia — would muddy the orthodoxy on how human memory worked. In the end, Annese listed her as the paper’s senior author, and the frontal lesion was reported prominently.

I suggest given enough time you can self-fulfill your own Profess See/Prophecy

[i]Researchers validate ancient astronomical structures
[/i]
August 17, 2016 by Robyn Mills

[Image: 57b42c1733322.jpg]
The great stone circle, Stenness on the Isle of Orkney, is situated in a “reverse” landscape. The project examined the alignments running from the centre of circle through the stones on the circle's perimeter and the stone holes where stones formally stood (as revealed by excavation). This told us that the stone furthest to the right is oriented upon the last glimmer of a southern Moon occurring only every 18.6 years; the second stone is aligned towards the winter solstice sunset and the stone furthest to our left is aligned to the Moon as it sets into its most northern position every 18.6 years. These are astronomical events that could be seen 5000 years ago. Credit: Douglas Scott

University of Adelaide research has for the first time statistically proven that the earliest standing stone monuments of Britain, the great circles, were constructed specifically in line with the movements of the Sun and Moon, 5000 years ago.

[i]The research, published in the [i]Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports, details the use of innovative 2D and 3-D technology to construct quantitative tests of the patterns of alignment of the standing stones.
[/i][/i]
"Nobody before this has ever statistically determined that a single stone circle was constructed with astronomical phenomena in mind – it was all supposition," says project leader and University of Adelaide Visiting Research Fellow Dr Gail Higginbottom, who is also a Visiting Research Fellow at the Australian National University.

Examining the oldest great stone circles built in Scotland (Callanish, on the Isle of Lewis, and Stenness, Isle of Orkney ─ both predating Stonehenge's standing stones by about 500 years), the researchers found a great concentration of alignments towards the Sun and Moon at different times of their cycles. And 2000 years later in Scotland, much simpler monuments were still being built that had at least one of the same astronomical alignments found at the great circles.

The stones, however, are not just connected with the Sun and the Moon. The researchers discovered a complex relationship between the alignment of the stones, the surrounding landscape and horizon, and the movements of the Sun and the Moon across that landscape.

"This research is finally proof that the ancient Britons connected the Earth to the sky with their earliest standing stones, and that this practice continued in the same way for 2000 years," says Dr Higginbottom.

Examining sites in detail, it was found that about half the sites were surrounded by one landscape pattern and the other half by the complete reverse.

"These chosen surroundings would have influenced the way the Sun and Moon were seen, particularly in the timing of their rising and setting at special times, like when the Moon appears at its most northerly position on the horizon, which only happens every 18.6 years," Dr Higginbottom says.

"For example, at 50% of the sites, the northern horizon is relatively higher and closer than the southern and the summer solstice Sun rises out of the highest peak in the north. At the other 50% of sites, the southern horizon is higher and closer than the northern, with the winter solstice Sun rising out of these highest horizons.

"These people chose to erect these great stones very precisely within the landscape and in relation to the astronomy they knew. They invested a tremendous amount of effort and work to do so. It tells us about their strong connection with their environment, and how important it must have been to them, for their culture and for their culture's survival."

The research is part of the Western Scotland Megalithic Landscape Project carried out by Dr Higginbottom and Professor Roger Clay, astrophysicist at the University of Adelaide.

[Image: 1x1.gif] Explore further: Research finds Stonehenge was monument marking unification of Britain

More information: Gail Higginbottom et al. Origins of Standing Stone Astronomy in Britain: New quantitative techniques for the study of archaeoastronomy, Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports (2016). DOI: 10.1016/j.jasrep.2016.05.025 

Provided by: University of Adelaide

[i]Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-08-validate-an...l.html#jCp[/i]
I'm not here to throw insults. I think it is no coincidence that the Resurrection of Jesus on 4-6-33 and the Moon landing on 7-20-1969 are the same. 
The Earth, Moon, and Mars connection!
Earth as viewed form Mars on 4-6-33 the Resurrection of Jesus the pyramid and the eagle.
[Image: Galaxy%20Map%20Earth.jpg~original]
The Moon as view from Mars on 4-6-33 the pyramid and the eagle.
[Image: Galaxy%20Map%20Moon.jpg~original]
Mars as viewed from Earth the day of the Lunar Moon landing 7-20-1969 the pyramid and eagle.
[Image: Galaxy%20Map%20Mars2.jpg~original]
Quote:the Resurrection of Jesus on(Fantasy) 4-6-33 and the Moon landing on 7-20-1969 (REAL) are the same.

Nope.

You don't even have a picture of his footprint.

[Image: 090710-moon-footprint-02.jpg?interpolati...de%7C660:*]

and don't even try this one  Naughty

Quote:One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed
that during the low periods of my life,
when I was suffering from
anguish, sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord,
“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life
there have only been one set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most, you have not been there for me?”

The Lord replied,
“The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in the sand,
is when I carried you.”

My mojo now. 

'a [b]white stone with a new name written on it' chalk it all up to Improv was.   [/b]

Astronomically prescient.

Superhenge turns out to be giant circle of chalk-filled post holes
August 17, 2016 by Bob Yirka report

[Image: stonehenge.jpg]
Stonehenge. Image: Wikipedia.
A team of researchers working at a site near Stonehenge made headlines last year when they conducted radar tests on a 4,500-year-old monument called Durrington Walls. They reported that they had found evidence of a circle of buried stones that was much larger than Stonehenge, leading to the nickname Superhenge. Now, after excavating two of the locations thought to contain stones, the team is reporting that they are not stones at all, Doh but are instead holes in the ground that once held wooden posts but which are now filled with small blocks of chalk.

a [b]white stone with a new name written on it[/b]

[Image: article-2114912-122B6AF7000005DC-519_964x644.jpg]

The excavation is part of the Stonehenge Hidden Landscapes Project, which is seeking to better explain the nature of Stonehenge by digging up and studying other parts of the landscape that may contain other structures or artifacts from the same time period. Last year, a study was made of Durrington Walls, a monument approximately two miles from Stonehenge. 

Today, it exists as a semi-circular mound (approximately 1,640 feet across) of chalk and dirt with a ditch situated just next to it. Radar guns suggested 200 to 300 anomalies beneath the ground at regular intervals which archeologists believed were likely long, tall stones buried below. 

But now that the team has dug out two of the anomalies, they have discovered that the radar was picking up columns of chalk blocks sitting in five-foot-deep holes that they now believe were once used to keep wood posts upright in the ground. Both holes also had a shallow connecting hole that is believed to have been used to help steady the pole in the ground. At the bottom of one of the holes, the researchers found the remains of a cow Holycowsmileshoulder blade that had been fashioned into a primitive shovel.

The researchers now theorize that the site was intended to be used for conducting unknown types of rituals, but was never finished—instead, the posts that had been laid were pulled from the ground and were filled in with blocks of chalk and then the whole site was covered over with dirt and chalk bits, as if attempting to remove its existence from the landscape. They suggest it appears likely a change occurred, either in religious or political leanings, or a new group of people came in, took over, and then sought to remove evidence of the structure.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-08-superhenge-...s.html#jCp[url=http://phys.org/news/2016-08-superhenge-giant-circle-chalk-filled-holes.html#jCp][/url]

The Pope refused to listen to Galileo.
4-6-33
They even knew what it was for: to serve as a correction for Venus's irregular cycle, which is 583.92 days. "So that means if you do anything on a calendar that's based on days as a basic unit, there is going to be an error that accrues," Aldana explained. It's the same principle used for Leap Years in the Gregorian calendar. Scholars figured out the math for the Venus Table's leap in the 1930s, Aldana said, "but the question is, what does it mean? Did they discover it way back in the 1st century BC? Did they discover it in the 16th? When did they discover it and what did it mean to them? And that's where I come in."
Popblood Beer
We're all ears...
[Image: acrpod_acrylicpodium2.jpg]
Now get to work.
[Image: whiteyboard_chalkboard_grande.jpeg?v=1446064188]
Thy will B. Done.
Why then this? If not the same?

First Communion on the Moon

As we remember the first men on the moon, let’s not forget the first supper on the moon — the Lord’s Supper, served and received by an elder in the Presbyterian Church, Apollo 11 astronaut Eugene ‘Buzz’ Aldrin.
“This is the (lunar module) pilot,” Aldrin said on July 20, 1969. “I’d like to take this opportunity to ask every person listening in, whoever and wherever they may be, to pause for a moment and contemplate the events of the past few hours and to give thanks in his or her own way.” Aldrin’s way was to serve himself communion, using a kit provided by the pastor of Houston’s Webster Presbyterian Church.
Aldrin’s brief and private Christian service never caused a flap, but it could have. Aldrin has said that he planned to broadcast the service, but NASA at the last minute asked him not to because of concerns about a lawsuit filed (later dismissed) by atheist Madelyn Murray O’Hare after Apollo 8 astronauts read from Genesis while orbiting the moon at Christmas.
Did NASA do the right thing by making Aldrin keep his religious beliefs to himself?
As an elder in the Presbyterian church, Aldrin had the authority to conduct what is called an “extended serving” of the Lord’s Supper. But Aldrin was representing the United States of America that day, and in many ways, all of his fellow earthlings. Should he have even conducted a private religious service?
“In the radio blackout,” Aldrin wrote in Guideposts magazine in 1970, “I opened the little plastic packages which contained the bread and the wine. I poured the wine into the chalice our church had given me. In the one-sixth gravity of the moon, the wine slowly curled and gracefully came up the side of the cup. Then I read the Scripture, ‘I am the vine, you are the branches. Whosoever abides in me will bring forth much fruit.’
“I ate the tiny Host and swallowed the wine. I gave thanks for the intelligence and spirit that had brought two young pilots to the Sea of Tranquility. It was interesting for me to think: the very first liquid ever poured on the moon, and the very first food eaten there, were the communion elements.”
One small sip for man, one giant leap of faith for mankind.
The small chalice Aldrin used for the wine went back to Webster Church. Each year on the Sunday closest to July 20, the congregation celebrates Lunar Communion. “Communion can be celebrated anywhere,” senior pastor Mark Cooper said Sunday. “Even cramped up in a lunar module on the moon.”
Aldrin wasn’t the only person to bring his faith to the moon that day. The astronauts left behind a tiny silicon chip containing a message of peace from four U.S. presidents and 73 other world leaders. Seven of them made references to God — the presidents of Brazil, Ireland, South Vietnam and Malagasy, the king of Belgium, Pope Paul VI — and Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the Shah of Iran, who wrote:
“On this occasion when Mr. Neil Armstrong and Colonel Edwin Aldrin set foot for the first time on the surface of the Moon from the Earth, we pray the Almighty God to guide mankind towards ever increasing success in the establishment of peace and the progress of culture, knowledge and human civilisation.”

You can find in the Bible that Luke (Acts 17:18-19) talks about the Resurrection and Mars hill. That I think is no coincidence from my findings.

Just so happens to be 47 years  ago this year from the Moon landing, and me finding out it has the same position. 47 when I was shown Revelation 4:7

Communion on the Moon:

July 20th, 1969
Forty seven years ago this year two human beings changed history by walking on the surface of the moon. But what happened before Buzz Aldrin (pictured in the LM, left) and Neil Armstrong exited the Lunar Module is perhaps even more amazing, if only because so few people know about it.
I'm talking about the fact that Buzz Aldrin took communion on the surface of the moon. Some months after his return, he wrote about it in Guideposts magazine. And a few years ago I had the privilege of meeting him myself. I asked him about it and he confirmed the story to me, and I wrote about in my book Everything You Always Wanted to Know About God (But Were Afraid to Ask).
The background to the story is that Aldrin was an elder at his Presbyterian Church in Texas during this period in his life, and knowing that he would soon be doing something unprecedented in human history, he felt he should mark the occasion somehow, and he asked his pastor to help him. And so the pastor consecrated a communion wafer and a small vial of communion wine. And Buzz Aldrin took them with him out of the Earth's orbit and on to the surface of the moon.
He and Armstrong had only been on the lunar surface for a few minutes when Aldrin made the following public statement: "This is the LM pilot. I'd like to take this opportunity to ask every person listening in, whoever and wherever they may be, to pause for a moment and contemplate the events of the past few hours and to give thanks in his or her own way." He then ended radio communication and there, on the silent surface of the moon, 250,000 miles from home, he read a verse from the Gospel of John, and he took communion. Here is his own account of what happened:
"In the radio blackout, I opened the little plastic packages which contained the bread and the wine. I poured the wine into the chalice our church had given me. In the one-sixth gravity of the moon, the wine slowly curled and gracefully came up the side of the cup. Then I read the Scripture, 'I am the vine, you are the branches. Whosoever abides in me will bring forth much fruit. Apart from me you can do nothing.'
I had intended to read my communion passage back to earth, but at the last minute [they] had requested that I not do this. NASA was already embroiled in a legal battle with Madelyn Murray O'Hare [sic], the celebrated opponent of religion, over the Apollo 8 crew reading from Genesis while orbiting the moon at Christmas. I agreed reluctantly. I ate the tiny Host and swallowed the wine. I gave thanks for the intelligence and spirit that had brought two young pilots to the Sea of Tranquility . It was interesting for me to think: the very first liquid ever poured on the moon, and the very first food eaten there, were the communion elements."
And of course, it's interesting to think that some of the first words spoken on the moon were the words of Jesus Christ, who made the Earth and the moon — and Who, in the immortal words of Dante, is Himself the "Love that moves the Sun and other stars."
Aldrin is a Total Lunatic.
Quote:Recall:

The Devil can quote scripture just like you too. [Image: lilD.gif]  
As we remember the first men on the moon, let’s not forget the first supper on the moon — the Lord’s Supper, served and received by an elder in the Presbyterian Church, Apollo 11 astronaut Eugene ‘Buzz’ Aldrin.
Freemasons can quote scripture just like the devil too. LilD
[Image: BuzzAldrinManontheMoonFDC1.jpg]
Quote: ‘I am the vine, you are the branches. Whosoever abides in me will bring forth much fruit.’

(as above)Sang Real just like my Signature Line(see below)
[Image: Buzz-Aldrin.jpg]
More Wine? gives Aldrin a 'Buzz Stir' /Buster @ ~33 degrees
In the one-sixth gravity of the moon, the wine slowly curled and gracefully came up the side of the cup.

That was simply viniculture.
Oh yeah...  don't forget your host. Arrow Supreme Council.

[Image: logo.png]

Give thanks to him and praise.
Your topic

Buzz Stir...

You only have one topic.

Total Threads:
1 (0.01 threads per day | 0.01 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online:
1 Day, 5 Hours, 37 Minutes, 44 Seconds

I work for you.

Praise
Prays
Preys

Eye work for you.

You only have one optic.

Buster...

Popblood Beer

Choose. LilD

Myopic

[Image: eye-of-the-pyramid.jpg]
[Image: 2363.jpg]
Profess See...Aug 24 nears...Prophecy.
and don't even try this one Naughty

The footprint was not the first thing they did. It was Communion. What you said is what I have been pointing out all along.
What I was trying to point out was the connection with the Resurrection of Jesus. Also with the Moon landing Mars and Antares at RA1630 and the brightness of the Moon being -10.36
[Image: Moon-footprint.jpg~original]
Its the Pyramid and the Eagle. Just take a look at the new Mars rover. They say the close up is good enough to see the detail of the Pyramid on the one dollar bill. Also one of the cameras is named Dan that's one of 12 tribes of Israel, who's banner was the Eagle. The software that runs the rover is called Antares (or the Eagle).

[Image: mslpayloadficopy2.jpg~original]

Buster's Mars rover
[Image: dmcatseye2.jpg~original]
Again the Pyramid and the Eagle.
[Image: whitestonev.jpg~original]
Who Arrow  said it was? Naughty

But your footprint here also was not the first thing you've done here.
Before Look After.

Buzz Stir...
You only have one topic. http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/showth...?tid=14038
Total Threads:
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online:

You only have one optic. http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5597
Buster...

This is what they did if you want to Chalk up a First before communion

They Observed their local frame of reference...
Quote:GOSS NET 1) Tape 66/19 Page 324 

04 07 11 47 CDR (TRANQ)
Okay. 

04 07 12 44 CDR (TRANQ)
I'd say the color of the - The local surface is very comparable to that we observed from orbit at this Sun angle, about 10 degrees Sun angle, or that nature. It's pretty much without color. It's gray, and it's a very white, chalky gray, as you look into the zero phase line;

[Image: article-2114912-122B6AF7000005DC-519_964x644.jpg]
and it's considerably darker gray, more like a ash - ashen gray as you look out 90 degrees to the Sun. The - Some of the surface rocks in close here that have been fractured or disturbed by the rocket engine plume are coated with this light gray on the outside; but where they've been broken, they display a dark - very dark gray interior; and it looks like it could be country basalt. 

04 07 14 02 CC
Roger, Tranquility. We see the NOUN 93, VERB 34. 
https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11transcript_tec.html
(06-08-2016, 04:25 PM)EA Wrote: That's totally Paradigm shattering or para-sumthing.
Homing in on your...err  Arrow

[Image: 1630Cydonia3%20copy.jpg~original] Parasaurolophus is as Ram wasn't.

[Image: Sketch_parasaurolophus.jpg]

Stop being insulting. Here is a straight Horn Ram. By the way it was
 address to me alone, sorry.
[Image: 1630Home_1.jpg~original]

[Image: MyHome1630.jpg~original]

(08-18-2016, 07:26 PM)EA Wrote: Aldrin is a Total Lunatic.
Quote:Recall:

The Devil can quote scripture just like you too. [Image: lilD.gif]  
As we remember the first men on the moon, let’s not forget the first supper on the moon — the Lord’s Supper, served and received by an elder in the Presbyterian Church, Apollo 11 astronaut Eugene ‘Buzz’ Aldrin.
Freemasons can quote scripture just like the devil too. LilD
Quote: ‘I am the vine, you are the branches. Whosoever abides in me will bring forth much fruit.’

(as above)Sang Real just like my Signature Line(see below)
[Image: Buzz-Aldrin.jpg]
More Wine? gives Aldrin a 'Buzz Stir' /Buster @ ~33 degrees
In the one-sixth gravity of the moon, the wine slowly curled and gracefully came up the side of the cup.

That was simply viniculture.
Oh yeah...  don't forget your host. Arrow Supreme Council.
Give thanks to him and praise.

(08-18-2016, 11:22 PM)EA Wrote: Your topic

Buzz Stir...

You only have one topic.

Total Threads:
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online:

I work for you.

Praise
Prays
Preys

Eye work for you.

You only have one optic.

Buster...

Popblood Beer

Choose. LilD

Myopic

Profess See...Aug 24 nears...Prophecy.
Psalm 91:8
You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.

Psalm 91
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”
Surely he will save you
    from the fowler’s snare
    and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
    and under his wings you will find refuge;
    his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
You will not fear the terror of night,
    nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
    nor the plague that destroys at midday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
    ten thousand at your right hand,
    but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes
    and see the punishment of the wicked.
If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
    and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
    no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
    to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
    so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
    you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
    and show him my salvation.”
Not Your:

Friend  Naughty Enemy

Quote:Stop being insulting. Here is a straight Horn Ram. By the way it was

address to me alone, sorry.

I thought I was Consulting you... my bad. Gangup

Actually,you are correct... You sent it off with a self addressed stamped envelope Arrow  to yourself. 
  • This is true in ancient times when the precise values for lunar year and solar year were a little different than in the J2000 epoch.
After 3 solar years, the discrepancy is about ~33 days or a bit more than a lunar month.
The two points where the Moon's orbit crosses the inclination to ecliptic are called the nodes. The line that connects the nodes passes through the Earth. This line is called---very imaginatively---the line of nodes. The line of nodes rotates westward ~19.4 degrees per year.

Eye will further Consult you:
Miracle isn't as oracle wasn't.

Recall:
Aug 24 you start helping out around here.  n@ http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/index.php
what does tomorrow  bring?

'Great American Total Solar Eclipse' Just 1 Year Away

By Joe Rao, SPACE.com Skywatching Columnist | August 19, 2016 11:00am ET

[Image: total-solar-eclipse-2016-nasa-totality.j...side|660:*]

The total solar eclipse of March 8 to 9, 2016, reaches totality in this still image from a NASA webcast from Woleai Island in Micronesia.
Credit: NASA TV

Aug. 21, 2017, is a red-letter day for eclipse enthusiasts.

On that date, the sun will be partially eclipsed over an immense area that includes all of North America, the northern third of South America, much of the eastern Pacific Ocean (including the Hawaiian Islands), virtually all of the north Atlantic Ocean and a slice of western Europe. For much of the United States, at least 80 percent of the sun's diameter will be eclipsed by the passing new moon. Some eclipse chasers have billed it as the "Great American Total Solar Eclipse."
And a total eclipse will be visible along a narrow track that runs diagonally from northwest to southeast across the Lower 48 — the first such event that's visible for this part of the world since February 1979. It will also be the first time that the path of a total solar eclipse will go coast to coast across the U.S. since 1918. [Total Solar Eclipse 2017: When, Where and How to See It]

Although many people have viewed a total eclipse of the moon, few have been lucky enough to see a total solar eclipse. In the 21st century, total eclipses of the sun occur on an average of once every 17.6 months, but they're often only visible over open water or from sparsely populated areas. 

Indeed, Americans under the age of 40 who have never ventured outside of the country have never witnessed a total solar eclipse. Since 1960, just three such events have been visible from the U.S. mainland — on July 20, 1963, March 7, 1970 and Feb. 26, 1979.  

But at long last, next summer, this greatest of celestial roadshows will be coming to a sky near you.  

[img=553x0]http://www.space.com/images/i/000/057/662/i02/solar-eclipse-2017-usa.jpg?1471578193?interpolation=lanczos-none&downsize=640:*[/img][Image: solar-eclipse-2017-usa.jpg?1471578193?in...ize=*:1400]

Map showing the path of totality for the "Great American total solar eclipse" of Aug. 21, 2017.

Credit: Fred Espenak/NASA GSFC

The path of the moon's shadow

This August 2017 eclipse will have a potential viewing audience of at least 12 million people who already happen to live within the totality path. However, about 220 million people live within a one-day drive (about 500 miles, or 800 kilometers) of the totality zone.

At local sunrise on Aug. 21, 2017, the dark umbral shadow of the moon will first touch Earth at a point in the North Pacific, about 1,500 miles (2,400 km) northwest of Hawaii. And then, for the next 193 minutes, the shadow will first head east-northeast, then east and finally southeast, darkening a narrow strip of North America along the way.

For the first 28 minutes, the shadow will only touch open ocean. The shadow will make its first landfall along the coast of Oregon at Yaquina Head, a headland extending into the Pacific Ocean north of Newport. 

As it traverses the United States, the total eclipse will be visible within a path of darkness stretching from Oregon through Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina and finally South Carolina. The path will average 67 miles (108 km) in width, but it will widen to a maximum of 71 miles (114 km) while moving through western Kentucky, about 12 miles (19 km) northwest of the town of Hopkinsville (population 3,000). 

Because the moon's shadow will be moving at a tremendous speed, totality will not last very long in any one place. The duration of the total phase is always longest along the center of the shadow's path; as one moves away from the center, the duration of totality time decreases, becoming zero along the path's edges. [Solar Eclipses: An Observer's Guide (Infographic)]

At the Oregon coastline, totality lasts less than 2 minutes, as the shadow will be traveling at more than three times the speed of sound (2,400 mph, or 3,860 km/h). Heading southeast along the center line, the totality time slowly lengthens, reaching a maximum of 2 minutes and 40.2 seconds at a spot in southern Illinois about 12 miles (19 km) southeast of the city of Carbondale.  

The shadow will slow to 1,450 mph (2,330 km/h) as it moves through the Tennessee Valley, and then speed up; subsequently, the duration of totality will begin to diminish. Indeed, when the eclipse arrives at the South Carolina coastline, the duration of totality will have dropped to 2 minutes and 34 seconds. The shadow then exits out to sea, finally leaving Earth 75 minutes later at local sunset in the North Atlantic Ocean, 390 miles (628 km) southwest of the island nation of Cape Verde.   

Notable cities that fortuitously find themselves inside the totality path include Idaho Falls; Casper, Wyoming; Lincoln, Nebraska; Columbia, Missouri; Nashville, Tennessee; and Columbia and Charleston, South Carolina. The metropolitan areas of Kansas City and St. Louis straddle the southern and northern edges of the totality path, respectively.  
A number of cities and towns lie just outside of the totality zone, and their residents will see the sun cut down to an exceedingly thin sliver of light. These include Portland, Oregon; Boise, Idaho; and Knoxville, Tennessee. But a partial solar eclipse pales in comparison to a total one, even when more than 99 percent of the sun's disc is obscured. The great show can only begin at the moment when the last speck of sunlight is extinguished.  

On the edge!

Earlier, I said that 12 states lie within the eclipse path, but to be more precise, there are actually 14; the shadow will also give glancing blows to two other states. About 5.4 square miles (14 square km) of the southernmost tip of Montana's largest county, Beaverhead, will be tucked just inside the northern limit of totality, providing up to 50 seconds of total eclipse. And an even tinier plot of land — 0.7 square miles (1.8 square km) — in the extreme southwest corner of Iowa's Freemont County will be barely nicked by the shadow's northern edge; there, totality will last up to about 30 seconds. 

And if you live in either Kansas City or St. Louis, you'll want to know where the boundary line will run between a 99.9 percent partial eclipse and the far grander spectacle of a total eclipse. In Kansas City, the southern edge of totality lies very near to the Central Avenue Viaduct Bridge in the Central Industrial District; the farther north you go, the longer the duration of totality. Totality will last longest in the neighborhood of Ferrelview, with a duration of about 2 minutes.  

In St. Louis, the northern edge of totality runs close to the Hi-Pointe and Forest Park South East neighborhoods; heading south will lengthen the time of total eclipse. Totality will last longest in Patch, the southern tip of the historic Carondelet neighborhood, with a duration that's close to 80 seconds. [Incredible Solar Eclipse View Shot During Alaska Airlines Flight (Video)]

The table below provides local circumstances for 21 cities that are within the path of totality. For each location, it gives the local daylight time (LDT) of the beginning of the partial phase (First Contact), the start of totality and its duration (Dur.) and the altitude (Alt.) of the sun above the horizon at midtotality. Finally, there's the end of the partial stage (Last Contact). "P.A." is the position angle of the point where the sun's and moon's discs touch. It is measured clockwise around the sun's edge from 0 degrees at the north point of the disc. Hence, the value 42 degrees for Yaquina Head means that the first "bite" out of the sun will appear in the upper right part of the solar disc.

[img=553x0]http://www.space.com/images/i/000/057/663/i02/aug-21-2017-schedule.jpg?1471578676?interpolation=lanczos-none&downsize=640:*[/img]

Weather prospects

To help observers pick the best opportunity for cloudless skies on Aug. 21, 2017, many experts are scrutinizing climatological records in and near the path of totality. Climatological cloud amounts are consulted only because there are no reliable alternatives. 

Unfortunately, meteorological weather forecasts for eclipse day are not possible more than a week or so ahead of time. The best probabilities of clear skies for eclipse viewing appear to be in the region running from western Oregon through Wyoming, where, on average, the odds for fair skies are on the order of about 70 to 80 percent. Going farther east, the odds gradually diminish; across the Piedmont plateau to the Atlantic coast, it appears to be just about a coin toss: 50-50, except perhaps less than 50 percent for people in the western mountains of North Carolina and the coastal plain of South Carolina.  

People living around the immediate Pacific coast of Oregon, with its gusty onshore winds and frequent bouts of low cloud and fog, appear to have the lowest odds of seeing the eclipsed sun — probably only around 40 percent. Regardless of where you plan to be, staying mobile to dodge cloud cover will always enhance your chances.

Space.com will be providing more details about the "Great American Eclipse" in the coming months. But for now, be sure that when you get a 2017 calendar, you put a big red circle around Aug. 21!

Editor's Note: This coming Aug. 30 at 7 p.m. EDT, Space.com Night Sky columnist Joe Rao will be giving a special presentation at New York's Hayden Planetarium titled, "Countdown to Totality." Joe will detail all the specifics concerning next year's big solar sky show and, utilizing Hayden's state-of-the-art Zeiss IX planetarium projector, will attempt to replicate the sights and sounds that accompany an actual total eclipse of the sun. 
Full details can be found here: http://www.amnh.org/learn-teach/adults/h...o-totality

Aldrin is a Total Lunatic Eclipse   
Angular size wise Was as 33.3 is

Table:   Frequency of Solar Eclipse Types
        for 2000 BCE--3000 CE  at Nodal Alignments
    annular     3956       33.2
    hybrid       569        4.8
    partial     4200       35.3
    all types  11898      100.0

I Address this to you only too... chalk it up to the school of improv.

Arrow Get to work.

Naughty  Jesus is tardy if not downright truant.

The True and See/Truancy Officer is now persuant.

[Image: latest?cb=20110906022409]

On average, the Moon appears to be slightly smaller than the Sun as seen from the Earth, so the majority (about 60%) of central eclipses are annular. It is only when the Moon is closer to the Earth than average (near itsperigee) that a total eclipse occurs.[16][17]

Moon
Sun
At perigee
(nearest)
At apogee
(farthest)
At perihelion
(nearest)
At aphelion
(farthest)
Mean radius
1,737.10 km
(1,079.38 mi)
696,000 km
(432,000 mi)
Distance
363,104 km
(225,622 mi)
405,696 km
(252,088 mi)
147,098,070 km
(91,402,500 mi)
152,097,700 km
(94,509,100 mi)
Angular
diameter[18]
33' 30"
[Image: 56px--Phase_of_the_moon_NO.16.jpg]
(0.5583°)
29' 26"
[Image: 49px--Phase_of_the_moon_NO.16.jpg]
(0.4905°)
32' 42"
[Image: 54px-The_Sun_by_the_Atmospheric_Imaging_...100819.jpg]
(0.5450°)
31' 36"
[Image: 53px-The_Sun_by_the_Atmospheric_Imaging_...100819.jpg]
(0.5267°)
Apparent size

to scale
Order by
decreasing
apparent size
1st
4th
2nd
3rd

[Image: JesusSmiling.jpg]@EA
Snake-oil Y'all Fakir Virtually Real Maker consults Improv's Nacre and no bet taker.
Quote:This is what they did if you want to Chalk up a First before communion

They Observed their local frame of reference...
Quote: Wrote:GOSS NET 1) Tape 66/19 Page 324 

04 07 11 47 CDR (TRANQ)
Okay. 

04 07 12 44 CDR (TRANQ)
I'd say the color of the - The local surface is very comparable to that we observed from orbit at this Sun angle, about 10 degrees Sun angle, or that nature. It's pretty much without color. It's gray, and it's a very white, chalky gray, as you look into the zero phase line;

Naughty Don't gamble with improv.

After I Addressed this before Eye .
August 5, 2016 by Tomasz Nowakowski report

Quote:Pearls of Wisdom is as Consultation was.

(Don't ya hate when I do that?)  Pennywise

Manifest stuff all the time  Arrow  while you are showing us signs and wonders?

Quote:
[Image: 1630Cydonia3%20copy.jpg~original] Parasaurolophus is as Ram wasn't.
[Image: Parasaurolophus-1.jpg]

Sorry... I still say @ Present: Itza Parasaurolophus
Darwin is very cruel to the Parasaurolophus
[Image: 5f496c5cc8f5601b888555e65a9aca66.jpg]

Darwin is very cruel to the Tyrannosaurs. 

Now is @ Present
(08-17-2016, 02:34 PM)Man From Mars Wrote: I don't take much stock in my own post. Just posting what I find out. Didn't know it would be so close to my personal life really weird. Don't know what is real or not, because I'm a disabled veteran with a head injury. That's why some of this is so off the wall, sorry about that. I know all is not right, but not all is wrong either. It's hard to put any of this together for me, so I know it's hard for any of you to get it. Something got into my head I thought it was God. It just comes into my head I don't think it. It said I would find my answers in the Bible and at Cydonia Mars, and I think I did. Maybe it was ET. With my head injury I may never know. It was the impression in my mind that told me to render the image of the ESA image back in 2006 the way I did it. I was 47 years old when I found the 4 living Creatures Revelation 4:7. There is a lot more I've found I have not posted, but I think NASA is hiding a lot.
[Image: GalaxyMapMars963.jpg~original]

I'm going poke some Fortune Cookie messages into this thread ONLY because you say you're a Military Vet.  Something you should know first...I have been DEAD 7x's in my 64 years on this planet...in 4 of those events I could feel the Martian sands between my toes, hear the wind whispering, and saw the magnificence that Cydonia is.
Yet why didn't the Uncurious-Curiosity land there?
Why is it the ONLY quadrant where NASA/JPL and USGS do NOT have a CLUE as to origins and simply "Enigmatic" until 2005 where they throw some half-ass guesses along with the "ENIGMATIC"

SCIENTIFIC COWARDS ALL

You can do all sorts of manipulation of images to get what you WANT - but is that what is ACTUALLY there?

We don't really know since the First EVER image since 1976 was from the SAME guy who is guiding the cameras on the Uncurious-Curisoity Mikey Malin gave us the "CATBOX"

[Image: catbox-april-1998-image.jpg]

then when people PROPERLY processed it:

[Image: Properly-Porcessed-AresFace.jpg]

We get eyebrows, eyeball and two fracking NOSTRILS !!!  Holycowsmile

And EVERY other images from BETTER cameras ALWAYS MISSES NOSTRILS ???

The "powers" you are trying to outwit are several light years ahead of you.

Ahhh and now the "Wisdom" from Fortune Cookies: heed them well Assimilated

To hear, you must listen with your ears, and not your eyes. - Fortune Cookie Wisdom
=
You cannot run away from yourself, you're always right behind you. - Fortune Cookie Wisdom
=
There is something seeing and there is something being seen. - Fortune Cookie Wisdom
=
There are two ways to shine. You can be the candle or, the mirror that reflects it. - Fortune Cookie Wisdom
=
Depend on the predictability and steadiness of life to support you. - Fortune Cookie Wisdom
=
Let your intentions create your methods and not the other way around. - Fortune Cookie Wisdom
=
Learn to listen, not hear. - Fortune Cookie Wisdom
=

Bob... Ninja Alien2 Guitar Par-ty Reefer
"The Light" - Jefferson Starship-Windows of Heaven Album
I'm an Earthling with a Martian Soul wanting to go Home.   
You have to turn your own lightbulb on. ©stevo25 & rhw007
Not bad guys that was some funny shit. lol Smile
[Image: myrod3%20copy.jpg~original]
(08-21-2016, 12:56 AM)Man From Mars Wrote: Not bad guys that was some funny shit. lol Smile

Wasn't meant to be "funny shit" Pennywise Horsepoop Tp

As EA told ya... try again.

Bob... Ninja Alien2
As I am not as eloquent in speech as 007...

I'll let brotha' bob speak for me:

[Image: MJ%2B2015%2BSerpent%2Brods.jpg]
To Err on the side of Aaron the psi-eyed of caution: Naughty
Don't gamble with improv.

http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/showth...?tid=14078

(Friday, July 8th, 2016, 05:20 pm)rhw007 Wrote: Wrote:Unless there was a full moon that night, the light INSIDE the clouds could be the Satanic calling the Elite want to come down and smite everyone but them.

[Image: 0334_bible_devil_christian_ani.gif]

Bob... [Image: ninja.gif] [Image: alien2.gif]

[Image: 375B1A1000000578-3746669-image-a-22_1471508625179.jpg]
[Image: holycowsmile.gif] Now thatz spooky action @ a distance 007!!! Rite here in this thread!!! [Image: lilD.gif] 

http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/showth...?tid=14097

Bob foretold of a CERN concern.
...and then moved to the West this is your view point.

Literally your lucky day!!!
I am a mover but more importantly as far as you are concerned...I Am the man from the West and I will demonstrate your new viewpoint.

Aug. 24 remember?
(Don't ya hate when 007 does that?)  [Image: pennywise.gif] 

Manifest stuff all the time  [Image: arrow.png]  while you are showing us signs and wonders?

Bob demonstrates he's been there done that...  what have you done for THM lately???

Sines And Wanders Westward...
Consulting Naughty not putting holes in your posts nor claims with ANU name Buzz Stir
You new white stone is Arrow a chalk it all up to post holes found to be buried talents

http://thehiddenmission.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5597

August 23 in the Augustine calendrics

5 billion - 5000 =
 2000 BCE--3000 CE
[Image: MJ%2B2015%2BSerpent%2Brods.jpg]
four billion nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-five thousand Years
The age of the solar system, derived from the study of meteorites (thought to be the oldest accessible material around) is near 5 billion years; that of the Earth is taken as 4.6 billion years. The oldest rocks on Earth are dated as 3.8 billion years.
Age and Origin of the Solar System
earthguide.ucsd.edu/virtualmuseum/ita/05_3.shtml

5,000 years is a blink of an Eye as far as this system of things is concerned.

Letz take a slice of 'Bamf Pi' outta Timeline of the solar system Sol and all

Sol was the light Sheep   Saul saw the light.

Lets bookend this system of things on Aug. 23 with a knowable noble nod to nodal notability.

~19.5
Quote:The two points where the Moon's orbit crosses the inclination to ecliptic are called the nodes. The line that connects the nodes passes through the Earth. This line is called---very imaginatively---the line of nodes. The line of nodes rotates westward ~19.4 degrees per year.

anabibazon [Image: 0257fd0006daad8eba41929948e918cc.jpg] catabibazon

Frequency of Solar Eclipse Types 
        for 2000 BCE--3000 CE  at Nodal Alignments

annular     3956       33.2 

Keith gave you the welcome mat /all ma'at @ that.

Tommorow is just another days node...
...what does Tommorow bring. 

Now letz Re-SET your eye.
Quote:5,000 years is a blink of an Eye as far as this system of things is concernerned.

Surprise discovery in the blink of an eye

Blink on 11:59:59 May 21st anynode
This is how always I see things. Always about the Resurrection. The Big J for Jesus  [Image: angel.png]

[Image: MarsInTheNightSkyJesusMay2016.jpg~original]
Happy Birthday to me [Image: fireworks.gif]
This Is Real and happening NOW @ Present:22/5/anu node

[Image: Properly-Porcessed-AresFace.jpg]
We probably do it every day, but scientists have only just discovered a distinct new way in which we move our eyes

August 23, 2016

The scientists have discovered a new type of eye movement which they have called blink-associated resetting movement.

Human eye. Although it is brief, blinking creates an interruption in our visual perception. 

We spend up to a tenth of our waking hours blinking but hardly notice it. It serves an essential role in lubricating the eye and may even provide the brain with small, frequent mental breaks.
[i]Credit: © Serg Zastavkin / Fotolia[/i]

We probably do it every day, but scientists have only just discovered a distinct new way in which we move our eyes.

The team from the University of Tübingen in Germany assessed the eye movements of 11 subjects using tiny wires attached to the cornea and with infrared video tracking. In results published in eLife, they discovered a new type of eye movement that is synchronised with blinking.
The movement they discovered helps to reset the eye after it twists when viewing a rotating object. It is like avoiding tiny rotations of a camera to stabilise the image we perceive. We don't notice the eye resetting in this way because it happens automatically when we blink.
"We were really surprised to discover this new type of eye movement and it was not what we had anticipated from the experiment," says lead author Mohammad Khazali.
"We had expected to find that another, already well-known type of eye movement is synchronized to blinking."
Although it is brief, blinking creates an interruption in our visual perception. We spend up to a tenth of our waking hours blinking but hardly notice it. It serves an essential role in lubricating the eye and may even provide the brain with small, frequent mental breaks.
The scientists sought to investigate whether a reflexive, involuntary eye movement called torsional optokinetic nystagmus (tOKN) occurs at the same time as blinking. The theory was that this reflex also creates a break in the visual system so synchronising them minimises downtime.
The subjects' eye movements were tracked as they viewed a rotating pattern of dots. As their eyes twisted to follow the dots, they frequently reset, via tOKN, to avoid moving beyond the mechanical limits of the eye muscles. However, this resetting was imperfect and the eyes gradually twisted until the muscles couldn't twist any more. This varied between subjects from three to eight degrees of rotation.

Once they reached their maximum, the eyes reset so they were no longer twisted at all. This happened at the same time as blinking. The scientists have called this newly-discovered movement blink-associated resetting movement (BARM).

"The eye's sharpest vision is enabled by a spot on the light-sensitive sheet of the retina called the fovea and this needs to stay balanced to ensure objects of interest can be scrutinised in an optimum way," says Khazali.
The frequency and size of the movement is determined by how far the eyes have deviated from a neutral position. It helps to reduce strain in the eyes as they move to assess the world around us. In further experiments, the scientists discovered that it even occurs when the eye is not tracking a rotating object.
"To discover such a ubiquitous phenomenon in such a well-studied part of the human body was astonishing to us and we're very grateful to the volunteers who took part in the study," says Khazali.

Story Source:
The above post is reprinted from materials provided by eLifeNote: Content may be edited for style and length.

Journal Reference:

1. Mohammad Farhan Khazali, Joern K Pomper, Aleksandra Smilgin, Friedemann Bunjes, Peter Thier. A new motor synergy that serves the needs of oculomotor and eye lid systems while keeping the downtime of vision minimaleLife, 2016; 5 DOI: 10.7554/eLife.1629

1. [url=http://dx.doi.org/10.7554/eLife.16290][/url]Something you should know first...I have been DEAD 7x's in my 64 years on this planet...
In a slice of 'bamf Pi' and in a Saul System's blink of an eye

I Genuflect on The 007x's Ressurect for your viz a vizier inspection and this recollection:

Recall:

Aug.24   You Work with us.
Quote:In further experiments, the scientists discovered that it even occurs when the eye is not tracking a rotating object.

If you are wondering how Eye do that...  I don't know.

[Image: 108_Blinker.gif]
I do know Improv is prescient @ present.

The Sine of the times
NOW = August 24   Popblood Beer

blink-associated resetting movement is 

as Eye work for you was

This is a Sine/Wander 
You work with us now.
Yesterday if you had asked yourself:

What will tomorrow bring?

Buried talent.

Just another pearl of wisdom.
Quote:Amurao, who is also Puerto Princesa city's tourism officer, said Thursday that the man gave her the pearl last month for safekeeping because he was moving to a new place. LilD

For 10 years, possibly biggest pearl was hidden under bed

August 25, 2016 by Teresa Cerojano

[Image: for10yearspo.jpg]
In this photo provided by Puerto Princesa Tourism Office, shows a giant pearl measuring 30cm wide (1ft), 67cm long (2.2ft) and weighing 34kg (75lb) is displayed in the lobby of the Puerto Princesa City Hall in Puerto Princesa city, Palawan province in southwestern Philippines Thursday, Aug. 25, 2016. Puerto Princesa Tourism Officer Aileen Amurao said the giant pearl was found by a relative fisherman ten years ago and entrusted to her for safekeeping and eventually to the mayor of the city. The still-to-be-authenticated find is said to be the largest in the world and would likely be valued in excess of US$100 million. (Herald Hugo/PPTO, via AP)
A Filipino fisherman in western Palawan island has found possibly the world's biggest pearl, but he didn't know it.

For 10 years, the 34-kilogram (75-pound) pearl was hidden in a bag under a bed. The fisherman's family would rub it with their hands before going out to sea in the belief it would bring them luck, said relative Aileen Amurao.
Amurao, who is also Puerto Princesa city's tourism officer, said Thursday that the man gave her the pearl last month for safekeeping because he was moving to a new place.
The pearl was sitting on a bench in her home for weeks until she found time to check the internet, and she was shocked to learn that it could be the world's biggest at 2.2 feet (67 centimeters) long and 1 foot (30 centimeters) wide.
The fisherman, his father and brothers found the irregular-shaped pearl inside a giant clam that stuck to their boat's anchor when they sought refuge from a squall on a reef, Amurao said.
The fisherman did not want to be identified, she said.
She said that she, the fisherman and his family decided to turn over the pearl to the city mayor, who had it displayed in a glass case in Puerto Princesa's city hall to attract tourists. The fisherman will receive a still-unspecified reward from the local government, Amurao said, adding that he never intended to sell it.
[Image: 1-for10yearspo.jpg]
In this photo provided by Puerto Princesa Tourism Office, shows residents look at the giant pearl measuring 30cm wide (1ft), 67cm long (2.2ft) and weighing 34kg (75lb) on display in the lobby of the Puerto Princesa City Hall in Puerto Princesa city, Palawan province in southwestern Philippines Thursday, Aug. 25, 2016. Puerto Princesa Tourism Officer Aileen Amurao said the giant pearl was found by a relative fisherman ten years ago and entrusted to her for safekeeping and eventually to the mayor of the city. The still-to-be-authenticated find is said to be the largest in the world and would likely be valued in excess of US$100 million. (Herald Hugo/ PPTO, via AP)
Experts from the University of the Philippines have expressed interest in inspecting the pearl, but she said no date has been set for their visit.
It would not be the first time giant pearls have been found off Palawan.
A 9-kilogram (20-pound) pearl, called Pearl of the King, was found in Palawan in 1939, and is on display in a hotel at the central island resort of Boracay. Local media have reported that fishermen had recovered other huge pearls in the province, including one reportedly weighing 24.75 kilograms (54 pounds).
The Guinness World Records lists a 718.50 carat baroque abalone pearl as the biggest of its kind, measuring 5.5 inches (14 centimeters) in length, 3.1 inches (8 centimeters) wide and 1.6 inches (4 centimeters) thick.
[Image: 2-for10yearspo.jpg]
This photo provided by Puerto Princesa Tourism Office, shows a giant pearl measuring 30cm wide (1ft), 67cm long (2.2ft) and weighing 34kg (75lb) is displayed in the lobby of the Puerto Princesa City Hall in Puerto Princesa city, Palawan …more

[Image: 3-for10yearspo.jpg]
In this photo provided by Puerto Princesa Tourism Office, a giant pearl measuring 30cm wide (1ft), 67cm long (2.2ft) and weighing 34kg (75lb) is displayed in the lobby of the Puerto Princesa Tourism Office in Puerto Princesa city, Palawan …more
[Image: 4-for10yearspo.jpg]
In this photo provided by Puerto Princesa Tourism Office, a giant pearl measuring 30cm wide (1ft), 67cm long (2.2ft) and weighing 34kg (75lb) is displayed in the lobby of the Puerto Princesa Tourism Office in Puerto Princesa city, Palawan …more
[Image: 1x1.gif] Explore further: Oldest natural pearl found in Arabia

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-08-years-possi...n.html#jCp

[/url]

[Image: naughty.gif] Don't gamble with improv.

After I Addressed this before Eye .
August 5, 2016 by Tomasz Nowakowski [url=http://phys.org/weblog/]report

Quote: Wrote:Pearls of Wisdom is as Consultation was.

(Don't ya hate when I do that?)  

Manifest stuff all the time    while you are showing us signs and wonders?

Chalk-dust itz lackluster powder coating up to a Nacre Fakir.

Quantum Random Walks with a pearly gait.
[Image: small_320_14-Page-14-Final-RiddleOfTheSp...er-rev.jpg]
Your thread started off as a manifesto  Naughty

Buzz Stir

(Don't ya hate when I do that?)  
Quote:How frequent?
Manifest stuff all the time    while you are showing us signs and wonders?

What will tomorrow bring?
A visual nudge can disrupt recall of what things look like
August 26, 2016 by Chris Barncard

Interfering with your vision makes it harder to describe what you know about the appearance of even common objects, according to researchers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2016-08-vi...ecall.html
Sines/Wanders  Sheep Signs/Wonders

Saturday's Venus-Jupiter Encounter May Explain Bible's Star of Bethlehem

By Joe Rao, SPACE.com Skywatching Columnist | August 26, 2016 02:10pm ET

[img=553x0]http://www.space.com/images/i/000/057/824/original/venus-jupiter-appulse-conjunction-telescope-view-cc.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&fit=inside|660:*[/img]

A preview of Venus and Jupiter during an extremely close encounter, which will take place just after sunset on Aug. 27, 2016.

Credit: Science@NASA
It might seem odd to talk about the Star of Bethlehem during the month of August, rather than December, when the celebration of Christmas prompts many people to recount the biblical story of three wise men guided to the birthplace of Jesus Christ by a bright object in the sky.

There have been numerous possible scientific explanations of what the Star of Bethlehem may have been. And whether you believe in the story of the star or not, one of those proposed possibilities will play out in the night sky soon after sundown on Saturday evening (Aug. 27): an exceedingly close encounter between the two brightest planets, Venus and Jupiter.
Along the East Coast of the U.S., just before sunset, the two planets will beat their very closest and will come within 4 arc minutes (0.06 degrees) of each other. (For comparison, look for the middle star of the Big Dipper's handle, Mizar. There is a tiny companion star next to it known as Alcor, and separation between the two stars is 12 arc minutes, or 0.2 degrees). [Venus-Jupiter Conjunction 2016: When, Where and How to See It]

[Image: Venus-Jupiter-27Aug2016-cc.jpg?147223031...size=640:*]

Venus and Jupiter will get so close together in the evening sky on Saturday, Aug. 27, that they will appear to almost touch.

Credit: Sky & Telescope diagram
 Two planets coming this close together makes for a very striking sight, if they do not differ too much in brightness. 

It must be remembered that the Chaldeans who occupied Mesopotamia 2,000 years ago were assiduous observers of the night sky and were very familiar with the motions of the sun, moon and planets. They would never simply mistake something like the bright star Sirius or a bright planet as being something out of the ordinary. These ancient stargazers were much better acquainted with the stars and constellations than most people in our 21st century world (thanks largely to the scourge of light pollution, which blocks the stars from view). But if something very rare took place in the sky, the ancient skywatchers would have noticed it immediately.
Saturday's Venus-Jupiter encounter is one of those rare events, and something similar appeared in the sky more than 20 centuries ago.

[b]A rare apparition
[/b]

Taken literally, the biblical account of the story of the Star of Bethlehem calls for not one, but two "stars." One to be seen at the start of the Magi's journey, while the other appearing to them upon their arrival in Bethlehem.

Interestingly, in August of 3 B.C., Venus and Jupiter were prominent in the predawn eastern sky, and on Aug. 12 they came within just 9 arc minutes (0.15 degrees) of each other as seen from the Middle East. Incidentally, this sign would have been seen by men "in the east," explaining the phrase in the Book of Matthew.

Ten months later, Venus and Jupiter got together again for an even more spectacular encore on June 17, 2 B.C., when at sundown from Babylonia they were separated by just 4 arc minutes of each other, about 35 degrees above the western horizon. As the sky grew dark, the two brightest planets drew closer to each other until finally at 9:15 p.m. local time they drew to within 36 arc seconds (0.01 degree) equal to the mean apparent width of Jupiter as seen through a telescope, at an altitude of 15 degrees above the horizon. To most people, the two planets must have appeared to coalesce into a single "star" somewhat brighter than Venus alone. Eyeglasses were many centuries in the future, so only people with unusually acute vision would have seen the planets separated.

[Image: venus-jupiter-nasa-stellarium.jpg?147223...size=640:*]

This simulated image shows the separation between Venus and Jupiter on Aug. 27, 2016. The two planets look like one bright spot just above the horizon. For some viewers, the planets will be separated by no more than 1/15th of a degree on the sky.

Credit: Science@NASA
 The fact that Jupiter and Venus had such a close conjunction at this time in history has led some people theorize that it could be an explanation for the Star of Bethlehem. Space.com makes no such claim, we only point out that such an event is truly eye catching, as skywatchers will have the opportunity to observe this Saturday.

A very challenging observation

It certainly will be interesting to see what kind of spectacle Venus and Jupiter will offer Saturday evening. Unfortunately, unlike 2,000 years ago, seeing the two planets will be a bit of a challenge. Skywatchers who wish to observe the event should make sure they have a clear view of the western horizon, with no tall obstructions, like trees or buildings, to block the view.
Near and along the  Atlantic seaboard, about a half hour after sunset, Venus and Jupiter will be difficult to observe, because they will only be about 5 degrees above the horizon, and partly obscured by the bright background of the twilight sky. The planets will be separated by only 5 or 6 arc minutes, and the twinkling caused by Earth's atmosphere, particularly at the horizon, will also make it difficult to distinguish the two planets. Only the sharpest eyes will be able to split them. Farther west, the separation between the two planets will be greater, and for those along the West Coast people with normal eyes should be able to distinguish the two planets, even though the planets will be closer than the stars Mizar and Alcor in the Big Dipper's handle.  Wherever you are, binoculars will certainly help you in making a sighting.

Places farther south will see the two planets at a higher altitude. From New York City, Venus and Jupiter will be a mere 5 degrees above the horizon a half hour after sunset. From Brownsville, Texas, or Key West, Florida, the planets will appear twice as high at around 10 degrees. South of the equator, the "double planet" will appear even higher.

From Rio de Janeiro, the planets will appear nearly 20 degrees above the western horizon a half hour after sunset. Remember that your clenched fist, held at arm’s length, measures approximately 10 degrees. So a half hour after sunset, New Yorkers will see Venus and Jupiter only "half a fist" above the horizon. Those in south Florida and south Texas will see them about "one fist up," while in Rio they’ll appear at a more manageable "two fists" up in the western sky.

Sadly, for those living in more northerly locations, it will be very difficult, if not impossible to see the two planets in the twilight. From Edmonton, Alberta, for instance, at a latitude of 54 degrees north, Venus and Jupiter will be sitting on the horizon, about to set out of sight.

In other parts of the world, Venus and Jupiter will appear to come quite close to each other, though not quite as close as Western Hemisphere viewers will see them. Europeans will see them approach to within about 12 or 13 arc minutes of each other. From eastern Asia and Australia, they’ll be separated by about half a degree (the apparent width of a full moon), but the closest approach will come on Sunday, not Saturday evening (local time).

How frequent?
[Image: 5f496c5cc8f5601b888555e65a9aca66.jpg]
I did a computer check to see just how often Venus and Jupiter come within 6 arc minutes of each other, in a dark or twilight sky as seen from North America.  We have to go as far back as Nov. 14. 1660, when the two planets were within 6 arc minutes as they rose above the eastern horizon a few hours before sunrise. Our next opportunity will come on the morning of Nov. 22, 2065, when Venus and Jupiter will be merged together as one brilliant singular point of light as they rise above the east-southeast horizon just before sunrise. 

[Image: acrpod_acrylicpodium2.jpg]
Joe Rao serves as an instructor and guest lecturer at New York's Hayden Planetarium. 
[Image: whiteyboard_chalkboard_grande.jpeg?v=1446064188]
He writes about astronomy for Natural History magazine, the Farmer's Almanac and other publications, and he is also an on-camera meteorologist for News 12 Westchester, N.Y.

ANU WHITE STONE WITH ANU NAME Is A Chalk It All Up too!
Recall:Aug24
[Image: reborn-paints-chalkstone.jpg]
Buzz Stir is Anu Astronomer now. LilDhttp://www4.uwsp.edu/philosophy/dwarren/...sChalk.pdf
EA I think the "Man from Mars" has no soul to quit so easily in this thread.  And a MILITARY Man at that !

Quote:You cannot run away from yourself, you're always right behind you. - Fortune Cookie Wisdom

Did you poke your head up crawling under barbed wire in the LIVE FIRE exercises in BOOT CAMP ???

or is he so so taken in with HIS SON of God aka RA he forgot one other Jesus and a Piece of Chalk

Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows. - Fortune Cookie Wisdom

so these beams of truth coming from the shadows behind him have him BAMBOOZLED Sheep

Kewl PDF Angel

Bob... Ninja Alien2
Quote:EA I think the "Man from Mars" has no soul to quit so easily in this thread.  And a MILITARY Man at that !

I think 007, that a "Man from Mars" and an astronomer(" And a MILITARY Man at that !")

Would exactly be the Sole Person to understand ANU Command.

Now Thatza Order!!! 

D' ONE Sole Soldier?D' ONE Soul Sold Your? 

[Image: 24092390044_373030172d_o.jpg]

ANU World Order

Yes Sir.

May Eye speak Freely, Sir.

If mars is D' ONE... Naughty   then D' Earth Ain't.

1Doeth The  Matthew: Math You  Eye Hath Done -.333

ANU NAME for your Solar-Celestial Sphere of influence.

.666 ANU is Arrow where Yeshua was Done in.

1 ANU is the location of the boots on the ground.
The AU is ye' Olde-Schoole
D' ONE Sole/I Astronom.

A man from mars is Biased because he is in effect... "A Martian"

The Stellar distance in this system of things is not THE AU from his point of view no.  

It is the ANU

The Astro Numeric Unit.

Buzz Stir is addressed anywhere on earth no matter where he hails from @ ~ .666 ANU  LilD

That is personally addressed to A Knew Chalkstone. ANU Name.

In this overt operation soldier sold your...

Your mission is:

To buy sum of mine.

Snake all y'all Sheep   True Story.

Quote:I suggest given enough time you can self-fulfill your own Profess See/Prophecy

Jokers Pokers Liars / Itza done deal.

"Never wager chance against happenstance" -

[Image: logo.png]

Odds are for the house.
[Image: 1630Home_1.jpg~original]
If you are an optimist.

If you are an pessimist your odds are:
 no betterno bettor.
"I Died a million times and Eye picked my culture well"-Well Cultured Pearls of wisdom from THM
Don't gamble with Improv.

You choose you lose...

Recall:

Hi Paul.

Recall:

Saul.

B-deep-a b-deep-a Thatz SOL Folks

[Image: 5a114d5283f7db46fefa0b32f2526b66.jpg]
Quack is as Daffy was.

AU Que?Alter Rock Kaulter Rauch Que? Altar Rock ANU

If it looks like walks like and quacks like.

I Quantum random walk the walk talk the talk defrock the balk and dropped the chalk it all up.
(08-28-2016, 12:46 AM)EA Wrote:
Quote:EA I think the "Man from Mars" has no soul to quit so easily in this thread.  And a MILITARY Man at that !

I think 007, that a "Man from Mars" and an astronomer(" And a MILITARY Man at that !")

Would exactly be the Sole Person to understand ANU Command.

Now Thatza Order!!! 

D' ONE Sole Soldier?D' ONE Soul Sold Your? 

[Image: 24092390044_373030172d_o.jpg]

ANU World Order

Yes Sir.

May Eye speak Freely, Sir.

If mars is D' ONE... Naughty   then D' Earth Ain't.

1Doeth The  Matthew: Math You  Eye Hath Done -.333

ANU NAME for your Solar-Celestial Sphere of influence.

.666 ANU is Arrow where Yeshua was Done in.

1 ANU is the location of the boots on the ground.
The AU is ye' Olde-Schoole
D' ONE Sole/I Astronom.

If you are an pessimist your odds are no betterno bettor.

Don't gamble with Improv.

You choose you lose...

Recall:

Hi Paul.

Recall:

Saul.

B-deep-a b-deep-a Thatz SOL Folks

[Image: 5a114d5283f7db46fefa0b32f2526b66.jpg]
Quack is as Daffy was.

AU Que?Alter Rock Kaulter Rauch Que? Altar Rock ANU

If it looks like walks like and quacks like.

I Quantum random walk the walk talk the talk defrock the balk and dropped the chalk it all up.

Quote:EA:

I take exception to that single statement honorable sir.  He has not done ANYTHING that show he is nothing but a grazing sheeple who didn't expect to run into ThWolf_mmmm  who just happened to be talented @   moving the Universe into it's proper rhythm.

Kudos to your write though. Worship

Bob... Ninja Alien2
If you asked yourself yesterday:
 what Will Tomorrow Bring?
'Mars Spectacular' Is a Hoax; Red Planet Won't Look Like a Full Moon

Mars will truly look like a pale red dot.

Moon: distance = 384,000 km;diameter = 3,476 km; angular size ranges from 29.2' to 33.3' nearly 32' on average 

Sun: distance = 149,600,000 km; diameter = 1,392,684 km; angular size ranges from 31.5' to 32.5', 32' on average

By Joe Rao, SPACE.com Skywatching Columnist | August 27, 2016 07:00am ET

[Image: mars-hoax-image.jpg?interpolation=lanczo...side|660:*]

This image accompanied the "Mars Spectacular" email of 2003, which sparked a recurring Mars Hoax claiming that planet will appear as large as the moon Aug. 27.
Credit: Origin Unknown

I cannot believe I'm writing yet another column concerning the infamous "Mars Hoax," but indeed, 13 years after it made its first appearance, it sadly has reared its ugly head in cyberspace once again. 

In recent weeks, many people have received an email, Facebook message or tweet titled "Mars Spectacular," originating from an anonymous source and passed on to others who couldn't resist forwarding it to their entire address book. The email declares that tonight (Aug. 27), Mars will be closer to Earth than it has been in the past 60,000 years, thereby offering spectacular views of the Red Planet. The commentary even proclaims, with liberal use of exclamation points, that Mars will appear as bright as (or as large as) the full moon! 
What is incredible is that intelligent, well-meaning people always fall for this now seemingly annual late-summer gag. At New York's Hayden Planetarium, people call in, asking what part of the sky they should look at to see Mars. People ask if the planetarium will mark this amazing event by setting up telescopes outside so that members of the general public will be able to get a close-up view.

One catch: "Aug. 27," as referenced in the message, is actually Aug. 27, 2003. Mars did pass historically close to Earth that night. But even then, Marsappeared just as a very bright star does to the naked eye, not like the full moon
[Image: sehwinkel.gif]angular size ranges from 29.2' to 33.3'
Currently, Mars is readily visible in the south-southwest sky as soon as it gets dark, flanked to its north by Saturn and to its south by the bright ruddy star Antares. Mars is currently about 80 million miles (129 million kilometers) from Earth. 

But Mars will not appear as large as a full moon! Naughty  33.3'In fact, it will look like a very bright, nontwinkling, yellow-orange star; the color comes from its surface, which resembles the color of rust. In terms of apparent size, Mars currently measures only 1/163 as large as the full moon — a far cry from the moon-size apparition many are likely expecting to see tonight.

So the "Mars Spectacular" message is (as it always has been) bogus. "The Mars chain letter gets revived every August," said Alan MacRobert in 2005 as he debunked the same hoax story as a senior editor at Sky & Telescope magazine. "I see it as a good thing, not a bad thing. It's an immunization. If you make a fool of yourself by sending it to your friends and family, you'll be less likely to send them the next email chain letter you get, which may not be so harmless."

In any case, if you receive the message, just delete it. 
And let's all hope this will be the last year it will proliferate across the internet (though I sort of doubt it).

http://www.space.com/33869-mars-size-of-...night.html

Mock Mars Crew Will Return to Civilization Today, After 1 Year in Isolation

By Calla Cofield, Space.com Staff Writer | August 28, 2016 08:00am ET

After a year living in isolation, six crew members on a mock mission to Mars are returning home today (Aug. 28). 

The crew members have been living in an isolated habitat on the bare, rocky slopes of Mauna Loa on the island of Hawaii, as part of the HI-SEAS program(Hawaii Space Exploration Analogue and Simulation), based out of the University of Hawaii. The program is helping scientists to understand how the isolation of a deep space mission would impact human participants.
The mission participants have lived together for 12 months, with limited contact with friends, family and the outside world. The crew is schedule to exit the habitat at 3 p.m. EDT (1900 GMT). This is the fourth and longest HI-SEAS mission to date.

[Image: dome-at-dawn-2-with-watermark.jpg?147225...size=640:*]

The HI-SEAS mock Mars habitat is where six crew members have been living for one year, isolated from the outside world. This, the fourth HI-SEAS mission, ends Aug. 28.
Credit: HI-SEAS, Sheyna Gifford
HI-SEAS is a NASA-funded program that has been operating since 2012. The duration of its isolation missions have gradually increased, with the first mission lasting just short of four months, the second mission lasting a full four months each, and the third mission lasting eight months. The scientific studies done by HI-SEAS researchers "focus on the need to identify psychological and psychosocial factors, measures, and combinations that can be used to compose highly effective teams for self-directing long-duration exploration missions," according to the HI-SEAS website.

HI-SEAS is currently seeking participants for its next two isolation missions, which will send teams to the mock Mars habitat in 2017 and 2018 for eight months at a time. You can learn how to apply at the project's announcement calling for volunteers here. Applications are due by Sept. 5.

http://www.space.com/33877-one-year-mock...today.html

A full year allowed this mock crew @~19.5 to get a base-line measure of an AU

With that Base-line you get from a Para-Quacks the derived parallax ...

Parallax Angle and Distance

The Triangle and the Parallax Angle

The parallax angle is defined to be half of the total annual shift in a star's postion.

That definition makes it one angle in a right triangle as shown below.

[Image: pardistanim.gif]Notice that the distance is larger when the parallax angle is smaller.

The short leg of the triangle, half the distance between the two observation points is called the baseline.

In the case shown, that distance is one astronomical unit: The radius of the Earth's orbit.

The Parallax Distance Formula

Because the parallax angle p is always extremely small, a simple formula connects it to the distance d between a star and our Sun:

d=1/p

Distance Units in Astronomy

This formula gives the distance in parsecs.

A parsec is defined to be the distance from our Sun to a star that shows a parallax angle of one second of arc when Earth's orbit is used as a baseline.

Another common unit for measuring stellar distances is the light-year, the distance light travels in a year.

The relation between these units is:

1 parsec=3.3 light years

Using the Distance Formula

The star Vega was found to show a parallax shift of about 1/4 of an arc-second, so its parallax angle is about 1/8 of an arc-second. Its distance from our Sun is then given by

d=1/(1/8) parsecs=8 parsecs

or about

8×3.3 light years=26.4 light years.

(The exact distance is closer to 25 light years.) 

The first parallax measurement, of 61 Cygni, was 0.3 seconds of arc. The distance from our Sun to 61 Cygni is then:

d=1/(0.3) parsecs=3.3 parsecs

or

3.3×3.3 light years=10.89 light years.

Distance and Resolving Power

It is not possible to observe a parallax shift that is smaller than the angular size of a star image. That angular size is the resolving power of the telescope.

For Earth-based observations without adaptive optics, that makes the smallest parallax angle about 0.03 seconds of arc. With such observations, the largest distance that can be measured by the parallax method is

d=1/(0.03) parsecs=33.3 parsecs

or

33.3×3.3 light years=110 light years.

Space-based observations can resolve much smaller angles because they do not have atmospheric turbulence to contend with.

[Image: hip.gif]The Hipparcos satellite measures parallaxes reliably to within 0.002 arc seconds. The corresponding distance is then

d=1/(0.002) parsecs=500 parsecs

or
500×3.3 light years=1650 light years.

Recall:

Aug.24

Quote:And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:

[Image: proxima-centauri-composite.jpg?interpola...ize=*:1400]
Composite image showing a diagram of the stars Proxima Centauri, Alpha Centauri A and Alpha Centauri B with the Milky Way and ESO’s 3.6-meter telescope at La Silla Observatory in Chile.
Credit: ESO/Pale Red Dot

Quote:And I saw ANU heaven and ANU earth:

Now Thatza "REVELATION: Arrow AUG.24/2016)
Astronomers announced today (Aug. 24) that they've discovered an alien planet orbiting Proxima Centauri, a red dwarf just over 4 light-years away that is the nearest star to the sun. So why did it take scientists so long to introduce us to our neighbor?

Aug 24.  Mymojo now.

Proxima Centauri b's orbital eccentricity is not known with certainty, only that it is below 0.35[28] – potentially high enough for it to have a significant chance of being captured into a 3:2 spin-orbit resonance similar to that of Mercury.[29][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxima_Centauri_b#cite_note-Makarov2012-30][/url]
Discovery information
Discovery date
24 August 2016
Check it out Buzz Stir!
Improv set's the floor...

1. Is it correct to use "prosetylize" in a sentence like:

They attempted to prosetylize (to) me?

If so, should it be: prosetylize somebody

or

prosetylize to somebody?

0334_bible_devil_christian_ani
Bookends.
Talents
Quote:And would it pay you more to walk on water
Than to wear a crown of thorns
It wouldn't pain me more to bury you rich
Than to bury you poor
In your Jesus Christ pose
Tale Ends
Bookends.
Giveafuckmeter2ik

prosetylize
ProseTylerEyes like I Set the floor 1. Is it correct to use "prosetylize" in a sentence like:

Quote:Aug 24.
2 Stars we are rocking here!
You and I EA?

Lion Head

14  Each one* had four faces. The first face was the face of the cherub,
 the second face was the face of a man,* the third was the face of a lion,
 and the fourth was the face of an eagle
[Image: lionmaneagle_1.jpg~original]
Rendered the same way as I did Cydonia Mars

Daniel 7:4
4  “The first one was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were
 plucked out, and it was lifted up from the earth and was made to stand up on two feet like a man,
 and it was given the heart of a man.
2 Stars we are rocking here!
You and I EA?

Lion Head

Eye and you indeed be rocking here.

This:Lion Head
Quote:The D&M Pyramid (composed mainly of triangles) is the nose in the larger Cydonia lion in the ESA image.   (This lion image was discovered by EA, and possibly others).
My It even looks like it has a regal crown on itz head.
[Image: lion%20comparison%20bci%20huge%20man%20p...%20top.jpg]

Although I noticed Cydonia in itz entire countenance had the over arching appearance of a Lion.

As itz "Discoverer" I use it to demonstrate that Dr. Neukum et. all @ ESA/DLR used their unconventional image orientation on purpose where north is not "UP" but Due East as seen from this man from the west.

They hoped the anomalists would jump all over the LilD  Paraiedolia Bandwagon but I nipped it in the bud and Arrow  disclaimered it.

I also "Discovered" that the Fort looks a helluva-lot-like-a-feline in profile.
And is virtually identicall in height to the face if you drew a rectilinear frame of reference on it.

[Image: 227977579_5050bd1a6a_o.jpg]

But just because I think these things look a lot like lions  Naughty doesn't mean I believe they were Made or Altered to be lions.

I actually only officially endorse The Hominid/Feline Hypothesis by RCH.

And that Hypothesis only includes the Face on Mars and no other landforms/structures.

Everything you have so far offered for our review is not new.
In fact it just complicates Cydonia unnecessarily in my opinion. Cry

Since Aug 24th has passed you have no idea what you are gonna do because you ran outta material.
I do not condone the use of these 'lion-like' images I present because I present them as unacceptable.

Inappropriate use of these lion like visages only muddies the water further.

Although there appears to be a Half-lion if you mirror half of The Square Complex I also do not agree that it "IS" a lion.

Cydonia works well if the only Feline is on the bi-furcated anomaly we call the face on mars.

Itza Sphinx Methinx.

All other leonine lookalikes ain't likely as far as EYE am concerned.

But what the hell do I know anyways...
EA wrote

Since Aug 24th has passed you have no idea what you are gonna do because you ran outta material.

I have 11 years of material to get out. Spent all that time trying to prove what got into my head back in 2005 was real,
not from my head injury.

Here's a trick I learned from the late David Flynn.

Again I was guided to this point back in 2012. I went 1630NM from the Washington Monument, and found a point that
reminded me of the rise of Venus and Antares on 12-21-12 or 333. In the Lat. and Long. they both end in 1630. I drew a
line to form a Pyramid from that point, and the Apex landed at Sphinx Mountain. So I drew a line down the center of the Pyramid
and it landed at the Chalmette Monument. That is where I was raised, Chalmette LA. It was just up the road from my home.

[Image: USA%20P5.jpg~original]
[Image: Iknow1630.jpg~original]
[Image: 51208.jpg~original]
Isaiah 56:5
 5  “I will give to them in my house and within my walls a monument and a name, Something better than sons and daughters. An everlasting name I will give them, One that will not perish.