Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Curiosity Rover and 12-21-12 or 333
(09-10-2016, 06:45 AM)Man From Mars Wrote: EA wrote

Since Aug 24th has passed you have no idea what you are gonna do because you ran outta material.

I have 11 years of material to get out. Spent all that time trying to prove what got into my head back in 2005 was real,
not from my head injury.

11 years... 

I Am Consulting you Now about what will yesterday bring...remember?

A man driving on the New Jersey Turnpike recorded a bizarre radio message that repeatedly stated the words, “Trump will go 26th,” leading some to speculate that the station had been hacked.
“That’s bizarre,” adds the man.
The message was heard on 1630 AM at 7am on Monday morning and went on for a full five minutes, according to the individual in the video.
People in the comments speculated that the radio station had been “hacked” and that the message was a “rogue transmission”.
People contacted Chester Township NJ 1630AM, but employees apparently had no idea that the message had been broadcast.

Quote:Isaiah 56:5

5  “I will give to them in my house and within my walls a monument and a name,
[Image: 1444980879395.jpg]
Something better than sons and daughters.
[Image: 448398-afp-donald-trump-and-family.jpg?itok=8uNJ3hVr]
An everlasting name I will give them, One that will not perish.

[Image: 1000px-Seal_of_the_President_of_the_Unit...es.svg.png]

11 years eh?

Improv is current.

What will tomorrow bring?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRnSD23guDc
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
(09-10-2016, 06:45 AM)Man From Mars Wrote: EA wrote

Since Aug 24th has passed you have no idea what you are gonna do because you ran outta material.

I have 11 years of material to get out. 

Isaiah 56:5
 5  “I will give to them in my house and within my walls a monument and a name,
[Image: SUlBVqT.png]
Something better than sons and daughters.
[Image: 20150203_lovelycouple.jpg]
An everlasting name I will give them, One that will not perish. Chelsea Split_spawn Bombino

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

11 years eh?

Improv is current.

Quote:Hillary and Bill Clinton have bought the house next door to their current home in Chappaqua, New York, for $1.16 million, according to deed information on the 33 Old House Lane home.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are building a Chappaqua compound

(CNN)The Clintons are building a compound in Chappaqua, New York.
Hillary and Bill Clinton have bought the house next door to their current home in Chappaqua, New York, for $1.16 million, 
according to deed information on the 33 Old House Lane home.

The 3,631-square-foot home, which was previously owned by architect Charles Chepigin, was sold to the Clintons on August 11, according to the documents.

The Clintons currently own the the 5,300-square-foot home at 15 Old House Lane, a property they bought in 1999 as Bill Clinton was leaving the White House and Hillary Clinton was running for Senate in New York. That home was purchased for $1.7 million.

By purchasing the new home, the Clinton's now own the entire cul-de-sac at the end of the road in the leafy New York suburb.

The purchase makes it easier for the United States Secret Service to protect the former president and possible future commander in chief.
Months ago, gawkers were able to drive up to the Clinton's gate and take photos. Reporters assigned to Clinton regularly position outside the home.
But the New Castle Town Board voted in August to designate the lane a local-traffic-only street, meaning that there is no parking allowed on either side of the drive. 

Shortly after that decision, agents protecting Clinton barricaded the street and began to screen cars at the start of the cul-de-sac.
The Clinton's new home was listed by Douglas Elliman, a large real estate firm with a location in Chappaqua.
The listing boasted about how the home was "located close to town on a unique cul-de-sac."
Housing decisions are not uncommon for presidential candidates, but they have also landed some in hot water.
Republican Mitt Romney wanted to demolish his 3,100-square-foot home in La Jolla, California, before the 2012 election in order to build a 11,000-square-foot mansion with a car elevator. The plans were put on hold until after the election and a neighbor had appealed the building decision to the California Coastal Commission because, in his view, the new home would have exceeded zoning limits.
After the election -- which Romney lost -- the Coastal Commission rejected the appeal.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/22/politics/b...index.html

Eye do this everyday no hocus-pocus.

Trump Tower is cool.  Sheep 33 Old House Lane will be their bane 
Revelation 2:13

I know where you livewhere Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name.
 You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness,
 who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

[Image: 1630Home_1.jpg~original]
[Image: zc520f28cd.jpg~original]
Revelation 4:6
Also in front of the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal. In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back.
.[Image: MyHome1630.jpg~original]
Revelation 4:7
 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an bull, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was

like a flying eagle.
[Image: 1630Map.jpg~original]
Revelation 16:17
The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is Done!”

Isaiah 56:5

5  “I will give to them in my house (Cydonia Mars) and within my walls a monument

(D&M Pyramid) and a name (Done)
 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. 
Sphinx and Pyramid page 273

[b]The Sphinx and the D&M Pyramid on Mars are at the same location.[/b]
It was said in late lore that Hera or Ares sent the Sphinx from her Aethiopian homeland (the Greeks always remembered the foreign origin of the Sphinx) to Thebes in Greece where she asks all passersby the most famous riddle in history: "Which creature has one voice and yet becomes four-footed and two-footed and three-footed?" She strangled and devoured anyone who answered incorrectly. Oedipus solved the riddle by answering: Man—who crawls on all fours as a baby, then walks on two feet as an adult, and then uses a walking stick in old age. The Sphinx One D who the man is.The D&M Pyramid the man is D one. Done[Image: ATSBackGround.jpg~original]
[Image: D1Done-1.jpg~original]
My House!!!
[Image: Cydonia_D1_777.jpg~original]
0334_bible_devil_christian_ani
 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. 
Obadiah 1:4

Though you soar like the eagle and make your
 nest among the stars, from there I will bring
 you down,” declares the Lord
[Image: Congressional%20Prayer%20Room3.jpg~original]
This is what they were praying to, the Pyramid and the Eagle. The ultimate place in our Galaxy.
[Image: 20151022_150809_2.jpg~original]
(08-18-2016, 01:28 AM)EA Wrote: My mojo now. 

'a [b]white stone with a new name written on it' chalk it all up to Improv was.   [/b]

Astronomically prescient.

Superhenge turns out to be giant circle of chalk-filled post holes
August 17, 2016 by Bob Yirka report

A team of researchers working at a site near Stonehenge made headlines last year when they conducted radar tests on a 4,500-year-old monument called Durrington Walls. They reported that they had found evidence of a circle of buried stones that was much larger than Stonehenge, leading to the nickname Superhenge. Now, after excavating two of the locations thought to contain stones, the team is reporting that they are not stones at all,
--- but are instead holes in the ground that once held wooden posts but which are--- now filled with small blocks of chalk.

a [b]white stone with a new name written on it[/b]
[Image: article-2114912-122B6AF7000005DC-519_964x644.jpg]

The excavation is part of the Stonehenge Hidden Landscapes Project, which is seeking to better explain the nature of Stonehenge by digging up and studying other parts of the landscape that may contain other structures or artifacts from the same time period. Last year, a study was made of Durrington Walls, a monument approximately two miles from Stonehenge. 

Today, it exists as a semi-circular mound (approximately 1,640 feet across) of chalk and dirt with a ditch situated just next to it. Radar guns suggested 200 to 300 anomalies beneath the ground at regular intervals which archeologists believed were likely long, tall stones buried below. 

But now that the team has dug out two of the anomalies, they have discovered that the radar was picking up columns of chalk blocks sitting in five-foot-deep holes that they now believe were once used to keep wood posts upright in the ground. Both holes also had a shallow connecting hole that is believed to have been used to help steady the pole in the ground. At the bottom of one of the holes, the researchers found the remains of a cow Holycowsmileshoulder blade that had been fashioned into a primitive shovel.

The researchers now theorize that the site was intended to be used for conducting unknown types of rituals, but was never finished—instead, the posts that had been laid were pulled from the ground and were filled in with blocks of chalk and then the whole site was covered over with dirt and chalk bits, as if attempting to remove its existence from the landscape. They suggest it appears likely a change occurred, either in religious or political leanings, or a new group of people came in, took over, and then sought to remove evidence of the structure.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-08-superhenge-...s.html#jCp[/url]

We're all ears...
[Image: acrpod_acrylicpodium2.jpg]
Now get to work.
[Image: whiteyboard_chalkboard_grande.jpeg?v=1446064188]
Thy will B. Done.

Eagle,Mars face,Roaring Lion,Man,Bull

Horsepoop

You forgot about either or neither eye spy with your little eye was as monkey see monkey ain't buyin' the bull-

Let's chalk it all up to nailing it like a bullseye.

Giant algal bloom sheds light on formation of White Cliffs of Dover

September 20, 2016

[Image: giantalgalbl.jpg]
Giant algal bloom sheds light on formation of White Cliffs of Dover

The White Cliffs of Dover have been a symbol of England at least since Roman times. New research is teaching scientists more about how this great structure came to be. Credit: Immanuel Giel, CC by 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons
A great algae bloom at the bottom of the world is teaching scientists more about how an iconic symbol of the United Kingdom came to be.

The White Cliffs of Dover span England's southeastern coastline for 16 kilometers (10 miles) and reach as tall as 110 meters (350 feet) high. Facing the narrowest part of the English Channel, the cliffs have come to symbolize England since the time of Julius Caesar, often the first and last view travelers have of the country by sea.
The sheer cliffs are composed of white chalk, or calcite, made by coccolithophores – tiny, single-celled algae at the bottom of the marine food chain. Coccolithophores build hard, saucer-shaped calcite plates around themselves that sink and accumulate on the sea floor when the algae die, compacting and hardening into chalk. The White Cliffs' chalk was laid down in a shallow sea above present-day England almost 100 million years ago and thrust upward by movements of the Earth's crust.
Now, researchers outline in a new study the ocean conditions necessary for coccolithophores to flourish, conditions that likely allowed the White Cliffs to form nearly 100 million years ago. The new information comes from an unlikely source: a great bloom of coccolithophores in the Southern Ocean known as the Great Calcite Belt.
The new study, published in Global Biogeochemical Cycles, a journal of the American Geophysical Union, describes why the Great Calcite Belt exists and also clarifies coccolithophores' role in the global carbon cycle.
The algae sequester carbon into their calcite plates but that process also increases concentrations of carbon dioxide in ocean water, according to William Balch, a biological oceanographer at Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences in East Boothbay, Maine, and lead author of the new study.

Credit: American Geophysical Union
"The Great Calcite Belt is significant because this gigantic area of the ocean is full of these organisms that are fixing carbon," Balch said.
Microscopic mirrors

Every year during the southern hemisphere's summer, a ring of bright, reflective water encircles Antarctica. In 2011, Balch and his colleagues reported the highly reflective water was associated with a bloom of coccolithophores.
The algae act as microscopic mirrors: their calcite plates reflect light, brightening the ocean. The band of bright water in the Southern Ocean became known as the Great Calcite Belt.

"If you take the Earth and look at it upside down, it looks like a bullseye," 
[url=https://flic.kr/p/E6pPux][Image: 25002787003_54dbfd8265_o.jpg]

said Marlon Lewis, an oceanographer at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia who was not involved with the study. 

"But we didn't know what it was and [Balch's 2011 study] kind of nailed it."

[Image: 19649119759_e19d288a02_o.jpg]

Chalk it up.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-09-giant-algal...e.html#jCp

In the next post we can all pause and genuflect as we reflect here on a neuron.
[Image: Congressional%20Prayer%20Room3.jpg~original]

Watch. Sheep
Occulted Stone is as outta the box thinking was

Anu Name:
Chalkstone
Quote:"We offer them a little day at the movies,"
what will tomorrow bring? Popblood Beer
 "They really seem to enjoy it."

Apes understand that some things are all in your head

October 6, 2016

[Image: chimpanzee.jpg]

We all know that the way someone sees the world, and the way it really is, aren't always the same. This ability to recognize that someone's beliefs may differ from reality has long been seen as unique to humans.

But new research on chimpanzees, bonobos and orangutans suggests our primate relatives may also be able to tell when something is just in your head.
The study, led by researchers at Duke University, Kyoto University and the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, is scheduled to appear Oct. 7 in the journal Science.
The capacity to tell when others hold mistaken beliefs is seen as a key milestone in human cognitive development. Humans develop this awareness in early childhood, usually before the age of five. It marks the beginning of a young child's ability to fully comprehend the thoughts and emotions of others—what psychologists call theory of mind.
Such skills are essential for getting along with other people and predicting what they might do. They also underlie our ability to trick people into believing something that isn't true. An inability to infer what others are thinking or feeling is considered an early sign of autism.
"This cognitive ability is at the heart of so many human social skills," said Christopher Krupenye of Duke, who led the study along with comparative psychologist Fumihiro Kano of Kyoto University.

To some extent apes can read minds too. Over the years, studies have shown that apes are remarkably skilled at understanding what others want, what others might know based on what they can see and hear, and other mental states. But when it comes to understanding what someone else is thinking even when those thoughts are false, apes have consistently failed the test.
Understanding that beliefs may be false requires grasping, on some level, that not all things inside our heads are real, explained study co-author Michael Tomasello, professor of psychology and neuroscience at Duke and director at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology. "It means understanding that there exists a mental world distinct from the physical world," Tomasello said.

In the study, the apes watched two short videos. In one, a person in a King Kong suit hides himself in one of two large haystacks while a man watches. Then the man disappears through a door, and while no one is looking the King Kong runs away. In the final scene the man reappears and tries to find King Kong.

The second video is similar, except that the man returns to the scene to retrieve a stone he saw King Kong hide in one of two boxes. But King Kong has stolen it behind the man's back and made a getaway.

The researchers teased out what the apes were thinking while they watched the movies by following their gaze with an infrared eye-tracker installed outside their enclosures.

"We offer them a little day at the movies," said Krupenye, now a postdoctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Germany. "They really seem to enjoy it."

To pass the test, the apes must predict that when the man returns, he will mistakenly look for the object where he last saw it, even though they themselves know it is no longer there.

In both cases, the apes stared first and longest at the location where the man last saw the object, suggesting they expected him to believe it was still hidden in that spot.

Their results mirror those from similar experiments with human infants under the age of two.
"This is the first time that any nonhuman animals have passed a version of the false belief test," Krupenye said.

The findings suggest the ability is not unique to humans, but has existed in the primate family tree for at least 13 to 18 million years, since the last common ancestors of chimpanzees, bonobos, orangutans and humans.
"If future experiments confirm these findings, they could lead scientists to rethink how deeply apes understand each other," Krupenye said.
[/url]
 Explore further: Apes know a good thriller when they see one
More information: "Great Apes Anticipate That Other Individuals Will Act According to False Beliefs," Christopher Krupenye, Fumihiro Kano, Satoshi Hirata, Josep Call and Michael Tomasello. Science, Oct. 7, 2016. science.sciencemag.org/cgi/doi/10.1126/science.aaf8110 
Journal reference: Science  
Provided by: Duke University

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-10-apes.html#jCp[url=http://phys.org/news/2016-10-apes.html#jCp]
Luke 21:25

“There will be signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars.

Resurrection Date of Jesus. The Sun/Son in Aries/Ram/Jesus/Mars, and the Moon in Antares/Anti-Aries/Anti-Mars. 
The brightest star in the Scorpion is Antares a form of Anti-Aries meaning “against the Lamb”. While it is true that this constellation is in the opposite part of the sky to Aries the Ram, the complete story is told by the surrounding constellations. The one who is “against the Lamb” is the “Perverse One”, the Antichrist who the Scriptures say will overturn the Altar in the newly constructed Temple in Jerusalem and cause all to worship him instead. The constellation behind the tail of the scorpion is Ara the overturned altar. The rest of the star-story shows the mighty man (or strong man) Ophiuchus restraining Serpens the Serpent from reaching Corona the Crown, and at the same time bringing his heel down on Antares the one who is “Against the Lamb”. The star in his heel is called Shuph or “Bruised” as in Gen. 3:15.

[Image: jesus%20antares.jpg~original]
Notice it's the same Ram/Aries/Jesus/Mars, Scorpius/Antares/location of Earth viewed from Mars, and my home/his home Jesus 33/ age I bought my house/Buster.
[Image: 1630Cydonia3.jpg~original]
Luke 10:19

I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to

overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

Who put this in place? Greek symbol Ram/Aries/Jesus/Mars,
my name Buster/Done/Pi Scl and above the #33/Jesus/the age I was
when I bought that home 1630xPi=5120.8 my birth date 05/21/58
 and lets not forget 33 lat. x Pi = 103.6 long. of Roswell, NM.
[Image: CameTrue2.jpg~original]
Leading to this!!! On my birth date, with my name on the Horizon.  Above the horizon a Cross on it's side meaning
 the Resurrection/the light.  Below the horizon 666 in the right hand of Orion/Osiris/the Dark. The Battle I Wage!!!
[Image: Man%20of%205-21-58.jpg~original]
I sign the papers to sell that home 1630 recently couldn't live there any longer, on my birthday 05/21/58 The
Remax's Realtor just happen to show up that day. That was the only way those two sets of numbers could have
 come together again at the last. Coincidence you say, NO WAY!!!

Acts 17:18-20
 18 A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection. 19 Then they took him and brought him to a meeting of the Areopagus,(Mars Hill) where they said to him, “May we know what this new teaching is that you are presenting? 20 You are bringing some strange ideas to our ears, and we would like to know what they mean.”
Come on guys and gals, what are the billion odds my rendering matching the Resurrection of Jesus date of 4-6-33.
What it tells me whatever is guiding me we got it right. Scary Shit A!!!

[Image: HiddenMissionResurrectionMatch.jpg~original]
Quote:Sunday, October 9th, 2016, 05:59 am (This post was last modified: Monday, October 10th, 2016, 02:31 am by Man From Mars.)

Coincidence you say, NO WAY!!!

Careful what you ask for Doh matching the Resurrection of Jesus date of 4-6-33.  Naughty  (unsubstantiated.)

The Many Faces of Coincidence
Coincidently Arrow  Exactly Titled (like a Deed)for Improvisational Illustratorial Impact  LilD

[Image: Cydonia_D1_777.jpg~original]
BRAVE NEW WORLD 14:56 07.10.2016(updated 15:12 07.10.2016) 

All of us experience coincidences. Mostly we dismiss any thoughts about how odd it is that they occur. But should we start paying more attention to these phenomenon, and have we considered the implications of taking coincidences seriously? 

My guest on this programme, Dr Laurence Browne, has defended a thesis on the subject of coincidences and recognises that there are different types of coincidence. Academics have come to recognise different types of coincidences. 

Dr Browne commented: “There is actually a bit of a schism in academia in relation to coincidences, because on the one hand you have the mathematically minded approach, and mainstream philosophical thinking, which basically looks at chance and causal reasons for coincidences. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiACn4UX1Msf6OIYyXoMn...IBs3kJFlPw]
On the other side, you have the more Jungian way of looking at it, which includes the idea of ‘synchronicity’ which is another idea of meaningful coincidence. There is also a parapsychological way of looking at coincidence, as when the phone rings and you know who is on the phone…” 

Many so-called coincidences, however, are in fact not coincidences: “If we both go to a Leonard Cohen concert and meet each other, and you say ‘What a Coincidence!.’ This in fact it is not a coincidence, because there is a causal reason for that to happen. True coincidences happen when there is no causal reason, and when there is a meaning in what happens for the person who experiences it.”

Discussion led to the existence of a basic deep structure behind the ‘surface’ reality that we experience on a daily level. Dr Browne commented: “Jung postulates what he calls the ‘unus mundus’ which is taken from scholastic philosophy of the 13-14 century….He postulated that when you have a meaningful coincidence, something on the outside and something on the inside correspond, for a split second. The duality shifts and there is an experience. Then the doors close again and you go back to normal.” 

“Coincidences open up the possibility that there is an underlying unity. That there is a psycho-physical unity, underlying mind and matter…” To the question: Can you train yourself to be more attuned to coincidences?, Dr Browne answered: “In a way you can, by being more attuned to them, when these things crop up, you are less likely to dismiss them. But it's less likely to be such a big deal either…” 

To the question why so little attention is being paid to the field of coincidences, Dr Browne answered: “Because there are two sides of academia which don’t talk to each other, they say that meaning has no place in mathematical modelling.” 

We'd love your feedback at radio@sputniknews.com

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/radio_brave_new_...incidence/

Quote:Scary Shit A!!! Eh???No???
[Image: tumblr_md2yhqJZgp1r2ngbso1_250.jpg]
I do this every day no hocus-pocus.
Sunstones are supposed to have "synchronicity focusing" properties.
Jung's writings may have some info.

You don't say... Arrow

Sunstone (medieval) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunstone_(medieval) 

1. A theory exists that the sunstone had polarizing attributes and was used as a navigation instrument by seafarers in the Viking Age. 
[Image: SAssum6.jpg]
2. A theory exists that the Face on Mars had Polar Eye Sing Offset 33.3 and was used as a navigation instrument by anomalists in the Viking Age.

Now see what you've gone and done Kalter Rauch!!!  Naughty

You renamed the Face for all intensive purposes here.  Doh

Now the Face is as Sunstone was. Holycowsmile

Kalter Rocks!!! LilD
don't know why dude just tried to delete everything on this thread, but ... this is the Hidden Mission, and i am the control

you can check out anytime you want-
but you can never leave...

Muaha

Shemp
On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
"don't know why dude just tried to delete everything on this thread"

Bait
& run .
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner
Really?

I thought it was odd like he can't just walk off the earth...  Alien2

What an insult when he was being a consult.

He never stood a chance that he understood the circumstance that Improv unquestionably held all his answers in advance.
Quote:I do this every day no hocus-pocus.
(11-25-2016, 04:36 PM)Wook Wrote: "don't know why dude just tried to delete everything on this thread"

Bait
& run .

That crow ain't white like a chalk but it only takes one. - it all up to Arrow  

Published on Nov 25, 2016

Our world is a corrupted system but it is also encoded which is why most of us live in delusion. The world most of us think we live in is nothing more than illusions. We have reached a point in the cycle of time where it is possible to recognize the false system that has been built up around us which means it is possible to break away from the script we call reality. 

For most of the history we can see, the average person has played little or no role in the events that fill a life time. All the world is a stage – Popcorn Beer  but who will write the script we call life moving forward?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZdRDWQnkj8

Dave J. Cern videos:
De-CERN Light 4 into 1 plane acceleration Dimension test 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB3_B...

DE-cern CON'd C E R N (LIGHT) plane greenman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5Fok...

https://www.Crrow777Radio.com. Hope to see you there. All other Crow websites are FRAUD and there are now at least 10 of them!

Done like leftovers @ thanks-giving-praise be to buster the chosen one.

what will tommorow bring...

Capturing an elusive spectrum of light
November 24, 2016

[Image: capturingane.jpg]
A microresonator crystal used in this study . Credit: © T.J. Kippenberg/EPFL
Researchers led by EPFL have built ultra-high quality optical cavities for the elusive mid-infrared spectral region, paving the way for new chemical and biological sensors, as well as promising technologies.

The mid-infrared spectral window, referred to as "molecular fingerprint region," includes light wavelengths from 2.5 to 20 μm. It is a virtual goldmine for spectroscopy, chemical and biological sensing, materials science, and industry, as it is the range where many organic molecules can be detected. It also contains two ranges that allow transmission of signals through the atmosphere without distortion or loss. A way to harness the potential of the mid-infrared spectral window is to use optical cavities, which are micro-devices that confine light for extended amounts of time. However, such devices are currently unexplored due to technological challenges at this wavelength. Researchers led by EPFL have taken on this challenge and successfully shown that crystalline materials can be used to build ultra-high quality optical cavities for the mid-infrared spectral region, representing the highest value achieved for any type of mid-infrared resonator to date and setting a new record in the field. T
his unprecedented work is published in Nature Communications.
Caroline Lecaplain and Clément Javerzac-Galy from Tobias J. Kippenberg's lab at EPFL led the research effort, together with colleagues from the Russian Quantum Center. To make these ultra-high quality microcavities, the scientists used alkaline earth metal fluoride crystals that they polished manually. They developed uncoated chalcogenide tapered fibers to efficiently couple mid-infrared light from a continuous wave Quantum Cascade Laser (QCL) into their crystalline microcavities. Finally, cavity ring-down spectroscopy techniques enabled the team to unambiguously demonstrate ultra-high quality resonators deep in the mid-infrared spectral range.
Equally important, the scientists also show that the quality factor of the microcavity is limited by multi-phonon absorption. This is a phenomenon in which phonons – quasiparticles made of energy and vibrations in the cavity's crystal – simultaneously interact and disrupt light confinement.
This work marks a milestone in the field of mid-infrared materials as it opens for the first time access to ultra-high resonators. It is a significant step toward a compact frequency-stabilized laser in the mid-infrared, which could have a major impact on applications such as molecular spectroscopy, chemical sensing and bio-detection.
[Image: 1x1.gif] Explore further: A quantum effect allows infrared measurements to be performed by detecting visible light
More information: C. Lecaplain et al. Mid-infrared ultra-high-Q resonators based on fluoride crystalline materials, Nature Communications (2016). DOI: 10.1038/NCOMMS13383 
Journal reference: Nature Communications [Image: img-dot.gif] [Image: img-dot.gif]
Provided by: Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-11-capturing-elusive-spectrum.html#jCp[url=http://phys.org/news/2016-11-capturing-elusive-spectrum.html#jCp][/url]
Improv is a no-brainer! Doh

It can afford what it can't award to your risk.

I asked you to show us Sines and Wanders oh chosen one...

The Article below makes a good brain-case that you misinterpret your vantage point.

This is your brain on God: Spiritual experiences activate brain reward circuits
November 29, 2016

[Image: 1-thisisyourbr.jpg]
Several brain regions become active when devoutly religious study participants reported having a spiritual experience, including a reward circuit, the nucleus accumbens. Credit: Jeffrey Anderson

Religious and spiritual experiences activate the brain reward circuits in much the same way as love, sex, gambling, drugs and music, report researchers at the University of Utah School of Medicine. The findings will be published Nov. 29 in the journal Social Neuroscience.

"We're just beginning to understand how the brain participates in experiences that believers interpret as spiritual, divine or transcendent," says senior author and neuroradiologist Jeff Anderson, M.D., Ph.D. "In the last few years, brain imaging technologies have matured in ways that are letting us approach questions that have been around for millennia."
Specifically, the investigators set out to determine which brain networks are involved in representing spiritual feelings in one group, devout Mormons, by creating an environment that triggered participants to "feel the Spirit." Identifying this feeling of peace and closeness with God in oneself and others is a critically important part of Mormons' lives—they make decisions based on these feelings; treat them as confirmation of doctrinal principles; and view them as a primary means of communication with the divine.
During fMRI scans, 19 young-adult church members—including seven females and 12 males—performed four tasks in response to content meant to evoke spiritual feelings. The hour-long exam included six minutes of rest; six minutes of audiovisual control (a video detailing their church's membership statistics); eight minutes of quotations by Mormon and world religious leaders; eight minutes of reading familiar passages from the Book of Mormon; 12 minutes of audiovisual stimuli (church-produced video of family and Biblical scenes, and other religiously evocative content); and another eight minutes of quotations.

VIDEO: Arrow  http://medicalxpress.com/news/2016-11-br...cuits.html

Spiritual feelings trigger a reward circuit in the brain, shows a new study from the University of Utah School of Medicine. Neuroscientist Jeffrey Anderson, M.D., Ph.D., explains the findings and their implications for why religion has such is a …more
During the initial quotations portion of the exam, participants—each a former full-time missionary—were shown a series of quotes, each followed by the question "Are you feeling the spirit?" Participants responded with answers ranging from "not feeling" to "very strongly feeling."
Researchers collected detailed assessments of the feelings of participants, who, almost universally, reported experiencing the kinds of feelings typical of an intense worship service. They described feelings of peace and physical sensations of warmth. Many were in tears by the end of the scan. In one experiment, participants pushed a button when they felt a peak spiritual feeling while watching church-produced stimuli.

"When our study participants were instructed to think about a savior, about being with their families for eternity, about their heavenly rewards, their brains and bodies physically responded," says lead author Michael Ferguson, Ph.D., who carried out the study as a bioengineering graduate student at the University of Utah.

Based on fMRI scans, the researchers found that powerful spiritual feelings were reproducibly associated with activation in the nucleus accumbens, a critical brain region for processing reward. Peak activity occurred about 1-3 seconds before participants pushed the button and was replicated in each of the four tasks. As participants were experiencing peak feelings, their hearts beat faster and their breathing deepened.

[Image: 2-thisisyourbr.jpg]

fMRI scans recorded brain activity as devoutly religious study participants read quotes from spiritual leaders or watched religious imagery. Credit: University of Utah Health Sciences

In addition to the brain's reward circuits, the researchers found that spiritual feelings were associated with the medial prefrontal cortex, which is a complex brain region that is activated by tasks involving valuation, judgment and moral reasoning. Spiritual feelings also activated brain regions associated with focused attention.

"Religious experience is perhaps the most influential part of how people make decisions that affect all of us, for good and for ill. Understanding what happens in the brain to contribute to those decisions is really important," says Anderson, noting that we don't yet know if believers of other religions would respond the same way. Work by others suggests that the brain responds quite differently to meditative and contemplative practices characteristic of some eastern religions, but so far little is known about the neuroscience of western spiritual practices.

The study is the first initiative of the Religious Brain Project, launched by a group of University of Utah researchers in 2014, which aims to understand how the brain operates in people with deep spiritual and religious beliefs.

[Image: 1x1.gif] Explore further: New Religious Brain Project seeks to uncover brain activation during religious and spiritual experiences

More information: Michael A. Ferguson et al, Reward, salience, and attentional networks are activated by religious experience in devout Mormons, Social Neuroscience (2016). DOI: 10.1080/17470919.2016.1257437 
Provided by: University of Utah Health Sciences

[Image: Man%20of%205-21-58.jpg~original]

The Article below makes a good case that you misunderstand your vantage point.
Researchers propose low-mass supernova triggered formation of solar system
November 28, 2016

[Image: 46-researchersp.jpg]
About 4.6 billion years ago, a cloud of gas and dust that eventually formed our solar system was disturbed. The ensuing gravitational collapse formed the proto-Sun with a surrounding disc where the planets were born. That cloud might be similar to some region in this much larger complex of gas and dust about 4,500 light-years away in the constellation Cygnus observed by NASA's Spitzer Telescope. Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/Harvard-Smithsonian CfA
A research team led by University of Minnesota School of Physics and Astronomy Professor Yong-Zhong Qian uses new models and evidence from meteorites to show that a low-mass supernova triggered the formation of our solar system.

The findings are published in the most recent issue of Nature Communications.
About 4.6 billion years ago, a cloud of gas and dust that eventually formed our solar system was disturbed. The ensuing gravitational collapse formed the proto-Sun with a surrounding disc where the planets were born. A supernova—a star exploding at the end of its life-cycle—would have enough energy to compress such a gas cloud. Yet there was no conclusive evidence to support this theory. In addition, the nature of the triggering supernova remained elusive.
Qian and his collaborators decided to focus on short-lived nuclei present in the early solar system. Due to their short lifetimes, these nuclei could only have come from the triggering supernova. Their abundances in the early solar system have been inferred from their decay products in meteorites. As the debris from the formation of the solar system, meteorites are comparable to the leftover bricks and mortar in a construction site. They tell us what the solar system is made of and in particular, what short-lived nuclei the triggering supernova provided.
"This is the forensic evidence we need to help us explain how the solar system was formed," Qian said. "It points to a low-mass supernova as the trigger."
Qian is an expert on the formation of nuclei in supernovae. His previous research has focused on the various mechanisms by which this occurs in supernovae of different masses. His team includes the lead author of the paper, Projjwal Banerjee, who is a former Ph.D. student and postdoctoral research associate, and longtime collaborators Alexander Heger of Monash University, Australia, and Wick Haxton of the University of California, Berkeley. Qian and Banerjee realized that previous efforts in studying the formation of the solar system were focused on a high-mass supernova trigger, which would have left behind a set of nuclear fingerprints that are not present in the meteoric record.
Qian and his collaborators decided to test whether a low-mass supernova, about 12 times heavier than our sun, could explain the meteoritic record. They began their research by examining Beryllium-10, a short-lived nucleus that has 4 protons (hence the fourth element in the periodic table) and 6 neutrons, weighing 10 mass units. This nucleus is widely distributed in meteorites.
In fact the ubiquity of Beryllium-10 was something of a mystery in and of itself. Many researchers had theorized that spallation—a process where high-energy particles strip away protons or neutrons from a nucleus to form new nuclei—by cosmic rays was responsible for the Beryllium-10 found in meteorites. Qian said that this hypothesis involves many uncertain inputs and presumes that Beryllium-10 cannot be made in supernovae.
Using new models of supernovae, Qian and his collaborators have shown that Beryllium-10 can be produced by neutrino spallation in supernovae of both low and high masses. However, only a low-mass supernova triggering the formation of the solar system is consistent with the overall meteoritic record.
"The findings in this paper have opened up a whole new direction in our research," Qian said. "In addition to explaining the abundance of Beryllium-10, this low-mass supernova model would also explain the short-lived nuclei Calcium-41, Palladium-107, and a few others found in meteorites. What it cannot explain must then be attributed to other sources that require detailed study."
Qian said the group would like to examine the remaining mysteries surrounding short-lived nuclei found in meteorites. The first step, however is to further corroborate their theory by looking at Lithium-7 and Boron-11 that are produced along with Beryllium-10 by neutrino spallation in supernovae. Qian said they may examine this in a future paper and urged researchers studying meteorites look at the correlations among these three nuclei with precise measurements.
[Image: 1x1.gif] Explore further: Solar System formation don't mean a thing without that spin
More information: Projjwal Banerjee et al, Evidence from stable isotopes and 10Be for solar system formation triggered by a low-mass supernova, Nature Communications (2016). DOI: 10.1038/ncomms13639 
Journal reference: Nature Communications [Image: img-dot.gif] [Image: img-dot.gif]
Provided by: University of Minnesota

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-11-low-mass-supernova-triggered-formation-solar.html#jCp[url=http://phys.org/news/2016-11-low-mass-supernova-triggered-formation-solar.html#jCp][/url]
(08-26-2016, 05:28 PM)EA Wrote: Your thread started off as a manifesto  Naughty

Buzz Stir

(Don't ya hate when I do that?)  
Quote:How frequent?
Manifest stuff all the time    while you are showing us signs and wonders?

A visual nudge can disrupt recall of what things look like
August 26, 2016 by Chris Barncard

Interfering with your vision makes it harder to describe what you know about the appearance of even common objects, according to researchers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2016-08-vi...ecall.html
Sines/Wanders  Sheep Signs/Wonders

Saturday's Venus-Jupiter Encounter May Explain Bible's Star of Bethlehem

By Joe Rao, SPACE.com Skywatching Columnist | August 26, 2016 02:10pm ET

[img=553x0]http://www.space.com/images/i/000/057/824/original/venus-jupiter-appulse-conjunction-telescope-view-cc.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&fit=inside|660:*[/img]

A preview of Venus and Jupiter during an extremely close encounter, which will take place just after sunset on Aug. 27, 2016.

Credit: Science@NASA
It might seem odd to talk about the Star of Bethlehem during the month of August, rather than December, when the celebration of Christmas prompts many people to recount the biblical story of three wise men guided to the birthplace of Jesus Christ by a bright object in the sky.

There have been numerous possible scientific explanations of what the Star of Bethlehem may have been. And whether you believe in the story of the star or not, one of those proposed possibilities will play out in the night sky soon after sundown on Saturday evening (Aug. 27): an exceedingly close encounter between the two brightest planets, Venus and Jupiter.
Along the East Coast of the U.S., just before sunset, the two planets will beat their very closest and will come within 4 arc minutes (0.06 degrees) of each other. (For comparison, look for the middle star of the Big Dipper's handle, Mizar. There is a tiny companion star next to it known as Alcor, and separation between the two stars is 12 arc minutes, or 0.2 degrees). [Venus-Jupiter Conjunction 2016: When, Where and How to See It]

[Image: Venus-Jupiter-27Aug2016-cc.jpg?147223031...size=640:*]

Venus and Jupiter will get so close together in the evening sky on Saturday, Aug. 27, that they will appear to almost touch.

Credit: Sky & Telescope diagram
 Two planets coming this close together makes for a very striking sight, if they do not differ too much in brightness. 

It must be remembered that the Chaldeans who occupied Mesopotamia 2,000 years ago were assiduous observers of the night sky and were very familiar with the motions of the sun, moon and planets. They would never simply mistake something like the bright star Sirius or a bright planet as being something out of the ordinary. These ancient stargazers were much better acquainted with the stars and constellations than most people in our 21st century world (thanks largely to the scourge of light pollution, which blocks the stars from view). But if something very rare took place in the sky, the ancient skywatchers would have noticed it immediately.
Saturday's Venus-Jupiter encounter is one of those rare events, and something similar appeared in the sky more than 20 centuries ago.

[b]A rare apparition
[/b]

Taken literally, the biblical account of the story of the Star of Bethlehem calls for not one, but two "stars." One to be seen at the start of the Magi's journey, while the other appearing to them upon their arrival in Bethlehem.

Interestingly, in August of 3 B.C., Venus and Jupiter were prominent in the predawn eastern sky, and on Aug. 12 they came within just 9 arc minutes (0.15 degrees) of each other as seen from the Middle East. Incidentally, this sign would have been seen by men "in the east," explaining the phrase in the Book of Matthew.

Ten months later, Venus and Jupiter got together again for an even more spectacular encore on June 17, 2 B.C., when at sundown from Babylonia they were separated by just 4 arc minutes of each other, about 35 degrees above the western horizon. As the sky grew dark, the two brightest planets drew closer to each other until finally at 9:15 p.m. local time they drew to within 36 arc seconds (0.01 degree) equal to the mean apparent width of Jupiter as seen through a telescope, at an altitude of 15 degrees above the horizon. To most people, the two planets must have appeared to coalesce into a single "star" somewhat brighter than Venus alone. Eyeglasses were many centuries in the future, so only people with unusually acute vision would have seen the planets separated.

[Image: venus-jupiter-nasa-stellarium.jpg?147223...size=640:*]

This simulated image shows the separation between Venus and Jupiter on Aug. 27, 2016. The two planets look like one bright spot just above the horizon. For some viewers, the planets will be separated by no more than 1/15th of a degree on the sky.

Credit: Science@NASA
 The fact that Jupiter and Venus had such a close conjunction at this time in history has led some people theorize that it could be an explanation for the Star of Bethlehem. Space.com makes no such claim, we only point out that such an event is truly eye catching, as skywatchers will have the opportunity to observe this Saturday.

A very challenging observation

It certainly will be interesting to see what kind of spectacle Venus and Jupiter will offer Saturday evening. Unfortunately, unlike 2,000 years ago, seeing the two planets will be a bit of a challenge. Skywatchers who wish to observe the event should make sure they have a clear view of the western horizon, with no tall obstructions, like trees or buildings, to block the view.
Near and along the  Atlantic seaboard, about a half hour after sunset, Venus and Jupiter will be difficult to observe, because they will only be about 5 degrees above the horizon, and partly obscured by the bright background of the twilight sky. The planets will be separated by only 5 or 6 arc minutes, and the twinkling caused by Earth's atmosphere, particularly at the horizon, will also make it difficult to distinguish the two planets. Only the sharpest eyes will be able to split them. Farther west, the separation between the two planets will be greater, and for those along the West Coast people with normal eyes should be able to distinguish the two planets, even though the planets will be closer than the stars Mizar and Alcor in the Big Dipper's handle.  Wherever you are, binoculars will certainly help you in making a sighting.

Places farther south will see the two planets at a higher altitude. From New York City, Venus and Jupiter will be a mere 5 degrees above the horizon a half hour after sunset. From Brownsville, Texas, or Key West, Florida, the planets will appear twice as high at around 10 degrees. South of the equator, the "double planet" will appear even higher.

From Rio de Janeiro, the planets will appear nearly 20 degrees above the western horizon a half hour after sunset. Remember that your clenched fist, held at arm’s length, measures approximately 10 degrees. So a half hour after sunset, New Yorkers will see Venus and Jupiter only "half a fist" above the horizon. Those in south Florida and south Texas will see them about "one fist up," while in Rio they’ll appear at a more manageable "two fists" up in the western sky.

Sadly, for those living in more northerly locations, it will be very difficult, if not impossible to see the two planets in the twilight. From Edmonton, Alberta, for instance, at a latitude of 54 degrees north, Venus and Jupiter will be sitting on the horizon, about to set out of sight.

In other parts of the world, Venus and Jupiter will appear to come quite close to each other, though not quite as close as Western Hemisphere viewers will see them. Europeans will see them approach to within about 12 or 13 arc minutes of each other. From eastern Asia and Australia, they’ll be separated by about half a degree (the apparent width of a full moon), but the closest approach will come on Sunday, not Saturday evening (local time).

How frequent?
[Image: 5f496c5cc8f5601b888555e65a9aca66.jpg]
I did a computer check to see just how often Venus and Jupiter come within 6 arc minutes of each other, in a dark or twilight sky as seen from North America.  We have to go as far back as Nov. 14. 1660, when the two planets were within 6 arc minutes as they rose above the eastern horizon a few hours before sunrise. Our next opportunity will come on the morning of Nov. 22, 2065, when Venus and Jupiter will be merged together as one brilliant singular point of light as they rise above the east-southeast horizon just before sunrise. 

[Image: acrpod_acrylicpodium2.jpg]
Joe Rao serves as an instructor and guest lecturer at New York's Hayden Planetarium. 
[Image: whiteyboard_chalkboard_grande.jpeg?v=1446064188]
He writes about astronomy for Natural History magazine, the Farmer's Almanac and other publications, and he is also an on-camera meteorologist for News 12 Westchester, N.Y.

ANU WHITE STONE WITH ANU NAME Is A Chalk It All Up too!
Recall:Aug24

Buzz Stir is Anu Astronomer now. LilDhttp://www4.uwsp.edu/philosophy/dwarren/...sChalk.pdf

Bethlehem star may not be a star after all
December 2, 2016

[Image: bethlehemsta.jpg]
Grant Mathews believes the event that led the Magi — Zoroastrian priests of ancient Babylon and Mesopotamia — was an extremely rare planetary alignment occurring in 6 B.C., and the likes of which may never be seen again. Credit: University of Notre Dame
It is the nature of astronomers and astrophysicists to look up at the stars with wonder, searching for answers to the still-unsolved mysteries of the universe. The Star of Bethlehem, and its origin, has been one of those mysteries, pondered by scientists for centuries – and something Grant Mathews, professor of theoretical astrophysics and cosmology in the Department of Physics in the University of Notre Dame's College of Science, has studied for more than a decade.

"Astronomers, historians and theologians have pondered the question of the 'Christmas Star' for many years," said Mathews. "Where and when did it appear? What did it look like? Of the billions of stars out there, which among them shone bright on that day so long ago? Modern astrophysics is how we attempt to explain one of history's greatest astronomical events."

Spoiler alert: It may not have been a star at all.

Studying historical, astronomical and biblical records, Mathews believes the event that led the Magi—Zoroastrian priests of ancient Babylon and Mesopotamia—was an extremely rare planetary alignment occurring in 6 B.C., and the likes of which may never be seen again.
During this alignment, the sun, Jupiter, the moon and Saturn were all in Aries, while Venus was next door in Pisces, and Mercury and Mars were on the other side in Taurus. At the time, Aries was also the location of the vernal equinox.

The presence of Jupiter and the moon signified the birth of a ruler with a special destiny. Saturn was a symbol of the giving of life, as was the presence of Aries in the vernal equinox – also marking the start of spring. That the alignment occurred in Aries, Mathews said, signified a newborn ruler in Judea.

"The Magi would have seen this in the east and recognized that it symbolized a regal birth in Judea," ultimately leading them in search of the newborn ruler, Mathews said. Based on his calculations, it will be 16,000 years before a similar alignment is seen again—and even then, the vernal equinox would not be in Aries. Running calculations forward, Mathews couldn't find an alignment like the one known as the Bethlehem Star going out as far as 500,000 years.

"I feel a kindred connection to these ancient Magi," said Mathews, "who earnestly scanned the heavens for insight into the truth about the nature and evolution of the universe, just as we do today."

Mathews is at work on a book about his findings and gives an annual public lecture at the University of Notre Dame's Digital Visualization Theater, where he maps the history of the sky dating back to 6 B.C.

Provided by: University of Notre Dame

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-12-bethlehem-star.html#jCp[url=http://phys.org/news/2016-12-bethlehem-star.html#jCp][/url]
Since you brought it back. 33xPI=103.6 Lat. and Long. of Roswell NM 103.6 is twice the slope angle of the great Pyramid 51.8x2
That's my home address scamble 1630 and my birth date 5-21-58 the Pyramid on the back of the One Dollar Bill and the Eagle lies 
at RA 1630 Pyramid on it's side EYE D Done!!!  
[Image: whitestone777.jpg]
Spacecraft Close-up of DM Pyramid
[Image: Cydonia_D1_Done_1.jpg]

[Image: Eye_Pyramid_Rev_4-7.jpg]
The Eagle or Antares, The Pyramid, The 4 Living Creatures and 12-21-12 or 333

(By David Flynn)
[Image: 0so3.jpg]

[Image: metaright180.jpg]
[Image: race-for-the-moon-02-28_Small.jpg]
What I have found on the Face on Mars comic, it came out in Sept. of 1958. Well in Sept. of 2005 exactly
 47 years later, I saw on TV the image of the Face on Mars, and in a instant my mind was filled with info: like
 in the comic. I was 47 years old. 

Jack Kirby Face on Mars Comic.

[Image: The_Face_On_Mars1958_0000.jpg] 
Living Creatures

[Image: image055bf.jpg]
4 Living Creatures Revelation 4:7
[Image: mycydonia1480a180mu8.jpg.bc05a3bf07af112...7ec6fe.jpg]

I asked God to help me with this and he told me 
Geneva Study Bible 
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the [h] young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 
(h) You will not only be preserved from all evil, but overcome it whether it is secret or open. 

Psalm 91:13
[Image: psalm9113copy.jpg]
Psalm 91 
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High 
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a] 
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, 
my God, in whom I trust.” 

3 Surely he will save you 
from the fowler’s snare 
and from the deadly pestilence. 
4 He will cover you with his feathers
and under his wings you will find refuge; 
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. 
5 You will not fear the terror of night, 
nor the arrow that flies by day, 
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, 
nor the plague that destroys at midday. 
7 A thousand may fall at your side, 
ten thousand at your right hand, 
but it will not come near you. 
8 You will only observe with your eyes 
and see the punishment of the wicked. 

9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” 
and you make the Most High your dwelling, 
10 no harm will overtake you, 
no disaster will come near your tent. 
11 For he will command his angels concerning you 
to guard you in all your ways; 
12 they will lift you up in their hands, 
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. 
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. 

14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; 
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him; 
I will be with him in trouble, 
I will deliver him and honor him. 
16 With long life I will satisfy him 
and show him my salvation.” 

Matthew 13 New International Version (NIV) 1630
The Parable of the Sower
13 That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake.Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore. Then he told them many things in parables, saying: “A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sownWhoever has ears, let them hear.”
10 The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”
11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables:
“Though seeing, they do not see;
    though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:
“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
    you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15 For this people’s heart has become calloused;
    they hardly hear with their ears,
    and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
    hear with their ears,
    understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.’[a]

16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
18 “Listen then to what the parable of the sower means: 19 When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart. This is the seed sown along the path. 20 The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. 21 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 22 The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful. 23 But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”
Uh,,, yeah.
Anyways, while you're still in town.

Quote:The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them1

ya know what god told me?

he was 3 in 1.

[Image: 3-in-1-multi-purpose-oil-100ml-476-p.jpg]
like he was anointed oil  Holycowsmile  lol.

serpent Sheep  repents
snake-oil y'all!

in the begging was the word.
Proverbially. Arrow 
Improverb : God's Plan Skit. 1/3 is the word
Matthew 13
16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

After rendering the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars. I inverted the image to see if there was any other detail to see that way. What showed up in the left hand top corner of the image was a outline of my home at 1630 and the figure for the constellation Scorpius/Eagle who's main star is Antares which lies at Right Ascension 1630
[Image: myhome11.jpg]
Moon Landing 7-20-1969 Mars as viewed from Earth.Again Right Ascension 1630
[b][Image: galaxy_Mars.jpg][/b]

Jesus Resurrection 4-6-33 All on top the Antares Pyramid. Moon as viewed from Earth. Right Ascension 1630

[b][Image: galaxy21.jpg][/b]

Also the year I was born Easter fell on of all the date's it can be it was 4-6-58 same as 4-6-33 with the Moon in the same place at Right Ascension 1630
[b][b][Image: galaxy21.jpg][/b][/b]

[b][b]Roswell NM 7-4-1947 The famous UFO crash. Whose Lat. and Long. is 33 by 103.6 the same info: written with my name Buster on this Galaxy map. Earth as viewed from Mars. Again at Right Ascension 1630[/b][/b]
[b][b][b][Image: galaxy_Earth.jpg][/b][/b][/b]

Launch date for Viking 1 Orbiter 8-20-1975 Earth as viewed from Mars.
The Orbiter that took the first image of the Face on Mars AgainRight Ascension 1630

[b][b][b][b][Image: galaxy_Earth.jpg][/b][/b][/b][/b]
 [b]8 [/b]Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—[b]a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown[/b]. 100 60 30 1630

Jesus Resurrection 4-6-33 Scorpius/Eagle All on top the Antares Pyramid. Moon as viewed from Earth. Right Ascension 1630 The Sun in Aries the Ram, just like my rendering.

[Image: jesus_antares2_1.jpg]
Mars Phoenix Lander launch date 8-4-2007

Again Earth/Moon as view from Mars, on top of the Antares Pyramid.

[Image: Antares_8-4-2007.jpg]

[Image: galaxy_Earth.jpg]
EA - Interesting post about the Star of Bethlehem . . .   Scratchchin
e4e5Qh5Ke7Qe5#
A Prophecy Against Sidon
20 The word of the Lord came to me: 21 “Son of man, set your face against Sidon; 
prophesy against her 22 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:
“‘I am against you, Sidon,
    and among you I will display my glory.
You will know that I am the Lord,
    when I inflict punishment on you
    and within you am proved to be holy.

David Flynn on Ezekiel 28:20-22
Time 56:33 into the video, he was right.

Earth Mars Connection
The Face on Mars comic came out in Sept. 1958, 4 months after I was born. 47 years later Sept. 5 2005 to the day, God got into my mind, and told me their was more to Cydonia Mars then what NASA was showing and telling. I was at the age of 47, and it was Revelation 4:7 that I was shown. Well looking at the sky Sept.5 1958, your view point from Mars. The Earth/Moon is on top of the Antares Pyramid. Like so many dates I have shown you all.
[Image: image033ol.jpg]
[Image: image055bf.jpg]
[Image: stellarium-005.png]
[Image: galaxy_Earth.jpg]
(07-03-2018, 10:33 AM)slidika Wrote: EA - Interesting post about the Star of Bethlehem . . .   Scratchchin

Star of Bethlehem 6-30-2015 

Matthew 21:42

Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: “‘The stone the builders rejected
 has become the cornerstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes’?
[Image: 6-3--15_copy.jpg]
JESUS - Astronomical simulation "HE IS RISEN" - Sunrise 6th April 33AD

Above is the video for the date I have given you. Watch it's pretty cool, thanks. Angel