Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUTURE SHOCK: Microsoft Releases ‘Holoportation’ Allowing For Stunning Real-Time 3D
FUTURE SHOCK: Microsoft Releases ‘Holoportation’ Allowing For Stunning Real-Time 3D Interaction

Holoportation

Holoportation is a new type of 3D capture technology that allows high-quality 3D models of people to be reconstructed, compressed and transmitted anywhere in the world in real time. When combined with mixed reality displays such as HoloLens, this technology allows users to see, hear, and interact with remote participants in 3D as if they are actually present in the same physical space. Communicating and interacting with remote users becomes as natural as face-to-face communication.

Video example

https://youtu.be/7d59O6cfaM0
Seek and ye shall find. JESUS
------------------------------------------
I am a recovering vegetarian   Hi
So, how long 'til TV and movies in 3D at home indistinguishable from real life all around you?

I'd say pretty darn close!

Training applications?
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
I noticed that he kept getting out of his daughter's way as she circled the table.
It would be interesting to see the holograms ... pass through each other.
Then I thought about sex.
Phone sex is history.
Working up a hot dose of sex Smoke steam in motion via holoportation with your partner might be a trip.
Holoportation contact might help medium to long distance relationships last longer.
Gosh, holo-portation  Danse-du-ventre queens will be for rent with credit card payments.
S&M sex deviant holoportation mind fuck Naughty  without the contact pain Nonono

Golfing lessons might be cool.
Teaching lessons of many sorts.

Stu-Be-Doo could teach people how to count craters,
in the pink chamber room for flute lessons at his home in the evenings.    Lol

Maybe your holoportation chamber could be hacked,
and some sicko psycho sociofuck just appears out of nowhere just to razz you.

Hmm2

Tell you what ... when the technology gets inexpensively high quality,
then I'm in.

Aside from that, I will not even own a cell phone,
going on almost 9 years now.

uno holo   Hi  happy  hippie