Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Keith
What do you consider the very best image of the Face On Mars, and do you still think it supports an artificiality nature, and why?
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10

[Image: face-filterHP.jpg]
Lines join in faint discord and the Stormwatch brews a concert of kings as the white sea snaps at the heels of a soft prayer whispered.
To me THIS is the best and only TRUE image properly processed with and "widespread deposits" pasted over the REAL image:

[Image: Properly-Porcessed-AresFace.jpg]
[Image: faceMorph.gif]

Bob... Ninja Alien2
"The Light" - Jefferson Starship-Windows of Heaven Album
I'm an Earthling with a Martian Soul wanting to go Home.   
You have to turn your own lightbulb on. ©stevo25 & rhw007
best face image ever...

http://www.gigapan.com/gigapans/190737

yes indeed it supports artificiality. look at it up close..
the very nature of it being half humanoid half feline does the trick for me. a trick of light and shadow doesn't do that, nor does pareidolia.
as well the proximity to literally hundreds of likewise artificially derived structures in Greater Cydonia lends much weight to this.
It's not even the only face in Cydonia either...
The face's right eye is also pretty irrefutable
On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
(05-06-2017, 04:25 AM)Keith Wrote: best face image ever...

http://www.gigapan.com/gigapans/190737

yes indeed it supports artificiality. look at it up close..
the very nature of it being half humanoid half feline does the trick for me. a trick of light and shadow doesn't do that, nor does pareidolia.
as well the proximity to literally hundreds of likewise artificially derived structures in Greater Cydonia lends much weight to this.
It's not even the only face in Cydonia either...
The face's right eye is also pretty irrefutable
Thanks Keith,
I think I was leaning to that very image as being my favorite as well, but didn't know if there were better, newer one as someone was saying in a disbute.
And that someone is about to get roasted over not only that, but a boatload of other foolishness as well.
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
people are real quick to say 'the new image shows the face is just a pile of rocks'
when never even viewing the image.
when not knowing what the hell they're talking about parroting something they heard.

It does nothing of the sort, it adds validity, which is why they had the great big campaign repeating the mantra " the new image debunks it"
because they know repeating a lie over and over in public causes this effect
On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
Can you explain the difference between the image I posted WITHOUT that "pasted material" we see in the MRO image?

Remember the image I posted was the PROPERLY processed image from the First Release April 5, 1998 was the "CATBOX"

imho, after the "CATBOX" was released NASA/JPL/MSSS did indeed re-parrot the "see nothing but a pile of rocks and a trick of light and shadow" they did in 1976 after a NON ACQUIRED image was acquired, yet never released because it was NIGHT in Cydonia.   Yet the second image DiPietro and Molenar FOUND the second image still showed the Ares Face as this one:

[Image: images_669.jpg]

The Press release and the re-parroting came after they released THIS:

[Image: catbox-april-1998-image.jpg]

And they did NOT reverse themselves after THIS was done to it:

[Image: mjcFace.gif]

So ... from being MILLIONS of years of nuclear war and weather, in a few years it became "filled with pasted inliner material" ????

btw...I'm adding NEW HiWish requests for the space in landing zone that I circled in the CAAIM for the EXPRESS purpose of landing Elon Musk's Red Dragon, and the 2020 Rover.  I've talked to my one Representative in Lower House I will be calling my two Senator's about the 2020 Rover going to Cydonia coming this week since the House is in recess, I am awaiting hearing from Representative this coming week or two as they come home.  Also there is a Town Hall in Plattsburgh I hope to attend as member in audience, if I don't get picked I will SHOW up like I did with then First Lady Hillary Clinton and got Dr. Trickey Mickey to Release thousands of images that he had been holding.  You KNOW THIS.

http://commonsensecentral.net/csc_2001/h...ts_ccc.htm

Also to ALL who read this post, call your government Representatives , and Senators and make the appeal that the Nuclear powered Rover go to Cydonia in 2020 and that to send it ANYWHERE else is Scientific Cowardice bordering on Criminality for wasting taxpayer money.

Science is SUPPOSED to seek the "unknown" the "Enigmatic".

To NOT do so, would mean we've become like sheep believing "Fake News" or apes remaining in our caves.

We might even begin a Class-Action Law Suit to place the 2020 Rover there.  It's about time for the Rise of the Anomalists !!!  

Bob... Ninja Alien2
"The Light" - Jefferson Starship-Windows of Heaven Album
I'm an Earthling with a Martian Soul wanting to go Home.   
You have to turn your own lightbulb on. ©stevo25 & rhw007