Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON WITH THOSE EXPENSIVE AEGIS CLASS MISSILE ...

[Image: 13809556_s.jpg]

Lines join in faint discord and the Stormwatch brews a concert of kings as the white sea snaps at the heels of a soft prayer whispered.
Leadership has gone to shit
under the guidance of the Swamp .

No way is the US Military
ready to fight a Real War .
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner
From a comment I liked and saved:

I dunno why Trump did not simply ask McMaster to explain how military orders are drafted.

Then..
Draft one ordering the following:

To: Joint Chiefs of Staff

Subj:

Hand over ceremony scheduled for 1600 Kabul time 25 Aug 2017

Action Items:

1. You will organize a changing of the guard ceremony at Kabul Airport commencing 1600 hrs 25 August 2017, for the purpose of handing all security responsibilities for Afghanistan to the local government.

2. At this ceremony you will declare "Mission Accomplished"

3. At this ceremony you will symbolically lower the stars and stripes while the national flag of afghanistan is raised.
4. At this ceremony Commander US forces(Afghanistan) will give a speech extolling the achievements of US - Afghan forces in the country
5. At this ceremony the president of Afghanistan will give a speech thanking the US for it's efforts
6. At this ceremony the OIC of Afghan Security forces will give a speech vowing to protect the country going forward.
7. This ceremony will have lots of bands playing martial music
8. This ceremony will be televised worldwide.
9. At the end of this ceremony all US forces will board aircraft and fly home via intermediate stops as required.
10. All US equipment will be handed over to the OIC of Afghan Security Forces upon departure of US forces, without exception.

signed

POTUS

Bob... Ninja Alien2
"The Light" - Jefferson Starship-Windows of Heaven Album
I'm an Earthling with a Martian Soul wanting to go Home.   
You have to turn your own lightbulb on. ©stevo25 & rhw007
(08-27-2017, 10:45 PM)rhw007 Wrote: From a comment I liked and saved:

I dunno why Trump did not simply ask McMaster to explain how military orders are drafted.

Then..
Draft one ordering the following:

To: Joint Chiefs of Staff

Subj:

Hand over ceremony scheduled for 1600 Kabul time 25 Aug 2017

Action Items:

1. You will organize a changing of the guard ceremony at Kabul Airport commencing 1600 hrs 25 August 2017, for the purpose of handing all security responsibilities for Afghanistan to the local government.

2. At this ceremony you will declare "Mission Accomplished"

3. At this ceremony you will symbolically lower the stars and stripes while the national flag of afghanistan is raised.
4. At this ceremony Commander US forces(Afghanistan) will give a speech extolling the achievements of US - Afghan forces in the country
5. At this ceremony the president of Afghanistan will give a speech thanking the US for it's efforts
6. At this ceremony the OIC of Afghan Security forces will give a speech vowing to protect the country going forward.
7. This ceremony will have lots of bands playing martial music
8. This ceremony will be televised worldwide.
9. At the end of this ceremony all US forces will board aircraft and fly home via intermediate stops as required.
10. All US equipment will be handed over to the OIC of Afghan Security Forces upon departure of US forces, without exception.

signed

POTUS

Bob... Ninja Alien2

I agree. It is, conceptually, what he said he was going to do.
Lines join in faint discord and the Stormwatch brews a concert of kings as the white sea snaps at the heels of a soft prayer whispered.
While his ETI hypothesis is interesting, I doubt that there is only ONE ETI here in this solar system.

From my perspective; there are several dozen, if not over hundreds 'type' here flying around.

One only has to keep looking at ALL of the legitimate UFO's images, videos and you'll see wide variety of spacecraft.

I also think there is a "gathering" here in this system since Mars had it's own demise through its OWN Nuclear War where it only took TWO nukes to clear out the atmosphere.

To let Earth have another, I don't think the "Galactic UN" would allow that; but who knows for sure.

If ETI wanted the planet for resources, they would, and could also have done it a looooong time ago.

We're going BACK into Afghanistan for Rare Earth Elements, sadly CHINA already has a minor military presence there already mining 'some' of it.

Bob... Ninja Alien2
ETI

Rofl

Chinese noodle Sheep  swamp chip manufacturing  Nonono

Russians  Horsepoop

In com  Tp petence of naval operations  Gangup

Most likely it was the Chinese, possibly with some convenient hand down Russian tech.

It wasn't ETI, or the 4th dimensional fractal dwarves from the Pi Jedi fairy tales.

I would not underestimate the power and ability of the US Navy,
and air force to adapt and proceed in war,
to such military hitech hardware system intrusions.

Damned ...You don't believe in The Force, do you?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/27/us/po...dards.html
Navy Returns to Compasses and Pencils to Help Avoid Collisions at Sea

WASHINGTON — Urgent new orders went out earlier this month for United States Navy warships that have been plagued by deadly mishaps this year.
More sleep and no more 100-hour workweeks for sailors. Ships steaming in crowded waters like those near Singapore and Tokyo will now broadcast their positions as do other vessels. And ships whose crews lack basic seamanship certification will probably stay in port until the problems are fixed.
All seemingly obvious standards, military officials say, except that the Navy only now is rushing the remedies into effect after two collisions in two months left 17 sailors dead, despite repeated warnings about the looming problems from congressional watchdogs and the Navy’s own experts dating to 2010.
“Many of the issues we’re discussing today have been known to Navy leaders for years. How do we explain that, Admiral?” Senator John McCain of Arizona, the Republican chairman of the Armed Services Committee, demanded of Adm. John Richardson, the chief of naval operations, at a hearing last week.
Advertisement
Continue reading the main story
“Senator, there is no explanation,” Admiral Richardson said.
The orders issued recently by the Navy’s top officer for ships worldwide, Vice Adm. Thomas S. Rowden, drew on the lessons that commanders gleaned from a 24-hour fleetwide suspension of operations last month to examine basic seamanship, teamwork and other fundamental safety and operational standards.
Collectively, current and former officers said, the new rules mark several significant cultural shifts for the Navy’s tradition-bound fleets. At least for the moment, safety and maintenance are on par with operational security, and commanders are requiring sailors to use old-fashioned compasses, pencils and paper to help track potential hazards, as well as reducing a captain’s discretion to define what rules the watch team follows if the captain is not on the ship’s bridge.
“Rowden is stomping his foot and saying, ‘We’ve got to get back to basics,’” said Vice Adm. William Douglas Crowder, a retired commander of the Seventh Fleet and a former deputy chief of naval operations, who reviewed the four-page directive issued on Sept. 15, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times. “We ought to be doing this anyhow.”
Admiral Richardson is expected to announce additional guidance to the Navy in the next several days that builds off Admiral Rowden’s directive. “We took some time to stop, take a break and review our fundamentals, to ensure that we’re operating safely and effectively and to correct any areas that required immediate attention,” Admiral Richardson told the senators last week.
The new orders come as the fallout continues from four Navy accidents in the western Pacific this year, including the two fatal crashes: the destroyer Fitzgerald colliding with a freighter near Tokyo in June, and a second destroyer, the John S. McCain, colliding with a tanker last month while approaching Singapore.
The commander of the Navy’s Pacific Fleet, Adm. Scott H. Swift, said this week that he would retire after being notified that he was no longer in the running to take charge of the Pentagon’s overall Pacific Command, which would oversee
Why isn't there more Admirals and Captains getting the can in ADMINISTRATIVE LEVEL !!!
You knew for 7 years and did NOTHING to change your babbling bumbling bureaucratic bullshit .... YOU'RE FIRED !!! Gangup

Bob... Ninja Alien2

you were right Wook,
they aren't ready for all out war,
but I doubt that the Russian navy is any more competent either.

this is a surprise that it all had gone so awry

Quote:And ships whose crews lack basic seamanship certification  Doh
will probably stay in port until the problems are fixed.

This is a very good sign:

Quote:safety and maintenance are on par with operational security
and commanders are requiring sailors to use old-fashioned compasses, 
pencils and paper to help track potential hazards,

troublesome to say the least,
but not a peep about hacked ship guidance controls.

Quote:but I doubt that the Russian navy is any more competent either.
Sheep
well
I look at WW2 as a reference point
Japan & Germany were ready to go to War
Russia and America were Asleep and not ready
as to who is ready now ?
we may find out .
Russia is MOST Certainly better prepared for WAR against USA than USA is.  Also CHINA is the ONLY country to display QUANTUM computing between Earth and Low Earth Orbit in SECURE satellite communications.

One only has to remember US Donald Cook episode:

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/11/13...nald-duck/

Bob... Ninja Alien2
OMFG
how flipping Stupid
Sheep
what could go wrong
Doh
CRUISE MISSLE FOLLOW THE SIGNAL
HOME
Atombomb

https://frontlinevideos.com/blogs/videos...ntent=navy

US Navy Ships Now Required To Broadcast Locations - That Might Not Be A Good ThinG