Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
2 Navy Airmen and an Object That ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’
Quote:Wook - can you help here?
I recall you once said you served on Orion sub-chasers during your military career.  Does ball lightning in thunderstorms return radar images?  Can you remember ever seeing ball lightning or hearing about such returns and what they looked like?

Does ball lightning occur in "fleets" as recorded in the video?  Plausible possibly, but have multiple radar return "fleets" of ball lightning returns been documented before this event?
We had one ball of lightning (St Elmo's Fire ? ) go down the Electronics Aisle in a P-3B during a Flight
drove the instruments Nuts
my understanding was that it is a Static build up from P-3 flying though atmosphere .

Never heard of seeing Balls on Radar
clouds show up just fine .

I have seen a UFO on Radar
very interesting
on Mission over Sea of Japan
our Radar Scan covers 200 Miles out from Plane
object came from about 80 degrees and travel to near center of the radar screen in about 5 seconds (a WTF moment ? )
then the object made a Sharp turn to 170 degrees and disappear in about 5 seconds again
object was gone before I could report
nothing I know could go that fast or turn that sharply .

I have been lucky and have seen many UFO's in my travels
I have No doubt we are Not alone .

Most I have seen look like a Luminous Ball of Light (mirror like )
not static in appearance but glowing White
and can move very fast in different directions .

Been busy
will try to catch up with this thread .

(12-28-2017, 10:02 PM)Fsbirdhouse Wrote: What if objects are traveling thru 'The Veil' of dimensions?
In other words two objects passing in and out of our dimension.
One traveling at an extremely high rate of speed slips away into the far side of the Veil going straight away at the exact moment another enters our dimension at that exact same time and speed, but at a 90* angle to the one that has just disappeared.
It would appear to us the object had made a nearly impossible 90* turn.
Perhaps these objects have no real substance?

There is a great deal of speculation about captured UFOs...where is the proof except to say the Military has stepped in?

I believe there is something real going on, but what is the nature/reality of the beings behind it all?
Is it all a form of subterfuge? To what end?

or Control TIME during the Vehicle's motion ?
1 MPH sped up 100 Times
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Navy Airmen and an Object That ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - by Wook - 12-31-2017, 02:00 PM