Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Ancient Civilisation on Mars my discoveries
Video 
Hi All

I would just like to contribute something to the debate on the speculation as to the possibility that Mars once had an ancient civilisation. I think it did and after several years of stumbling and tripping over ESA and to a much lesser extent ,Nasa images of that amazing planet I have now started to place some of my discoveries and speculation on YouTube. 

Please have a look and tell me what you think. My main interest is Cydonia but what I have found there is not for youtube, not just yet anyway. These videos are what I have discovered when I take a break from that haunted region. I know my imaging skills are rudimentary but I need to know if I am moving in the right direction with my research. I have placed a very short video of one of my discoveries in the Minio Vallis region of Mars. What is interesting about this image are the artificial structures next to the face which add strength to the speculation we are looking at a sculpted face several miles in length.  I believe that the circular feature and carved channel leading to a Y shaped feature is a female fertility symbol and it joins the black African face to the face sculpture on the left hand side. There is much more to this image but that is in a larger video on my channel.

Kieth I hope you can look at what I have published. I think my video called the ' The real mission of the Curiosity Rover' may interest you. it is a long video but believe me I could have made it twice the length and not covered everything in that image. Cheers MarsForm Barnsy

you obviously have a lot of reading to do here first ... posts that go back eight years,
it will take you a few months to a year to catch up

it is nice that you have the energy it takes to pursue Mars landform anomalies

the way you present it ... there are facial features which can be construed Whip 

the "carved channel" is an erosional feature, it is not a fertility symbol

always take your anomaly, and rotate it 90 degrees at a time for better viewing

always try to find reasons why your interpretations may be skewed,
ie
you have to the devils advocate on your own material 

You certainly couldn't do any worse than Zip and his roadrunner or cwazy wabbits,
or Nefertiti 

try Keiths gigapans -- see the candor tetrahedron etc etc

you have a lot of reading to do here first,
it will take you a few months to a year to catch up,
but good luck,
and don't let this comment disappoint you,
just keep working at what you see
Hi Vianova

Thanks for the feeback, its very much appreciated. This video is only part of a longer one in which I do rotate the image. This sculpture is not isolated. There are what appears to be other features all over that outlet channel area that seem to correlate with the Human face. But this is the obvious one, that is why I have highlighted it. There are many more anomalous structures just much more subtle. If this Face was isolated I would agree with you 100%. but its not. In my view what you call an erosional feature has been artificially enhanced at a minimum and is not completely natural in my humble opinion. I am not talking about the outflow channel from the crater I am discussing the circular feature that intersects the left hand side of the face and distorts it slightly. It looks like a version of stonhenge from above but I don't think they are standing structures I think the shape has been carved out of the rock. The circular feature actually intersects 2 faces and seems to join them together, because of this physical connection and its overall appearance of circular feature, symmetrical appearence and with 90 degree angles just before it joins the long channel that leads up to the Y shaped structure at the top that's why I speculate on the artificality and the fertility symbol. They are all to the left of the face. Those faces do not intersect that circle by chance it seems, in my opinion, to be a deliberate placement. These are not just random geological features. They may have been but some one has gone to work on them in the cause of whatever belief system this culture had. If you go to the main video (go to about 14 minutes in and watch from there) and spin this image 180 degrees you will see what I mean. There are indications of artificiality all over this part of the image. 

I am familiar with some of keiths work (I believe you did discover the Candor Tetrahedron Keith!) and your discovery of the real city at Cydonia from the Themis images was always the smoking gun in my opinion of proof of an ancient civilisation once existing on Mars. The monuments at Cydonia, the Face, the D&m pyramid , the fort (lol)  were, literally, just the tip of the iceberg of what lies there. A city that makes New York look like a village. Cydonia is my main area of interest TBH. I know I am late to the party here but only in the sense of actively researching this fascinating subject. I have always had an interest since the discovery of the face but i was always a mild skeptic because I honestly believed NASA would reveal to us any such discoveries, I am 57 and starting looking at these images in depth about 4 years ago. I don't know what was the biggest shock finding evidence that an ancient culture(s), with ties to this planet, once existed on Mars or that Nasa had been covering this up for decades. I am still in a state of shock now from both discoveries!

When I first looked at the face in Cydonia in depth, I am not talking about the Viking images, within a short period of time I suspected it was artificial and can still not understand how people think it is a  natural feature!!!! Because it is not symmetrical people have dismissed it as a Mesa but it was built like that. It was never meant to be seen as a full face. Attempts to 'mirror image' the right side have always been a desperate attempt to produce a full face and are inherently flawed. If the face was symmetrical it builders would not have been able to create the effect of its true message. The face is also a minor feature in regards to its size and complexity compared to some of the other Artificially altered mesas and landforms in the Little Cydonia images. Sorry I am digressing here.

Once again thank you for giving me feedback, I really do appreciate it and I fully understand your opinion of the images. I have lots more evidence that taken collectively I believe raises issues with the official Nasa and Esa public declarations of their missions to Mars. Believe me I have been more than a devils advocate with these discoveries. I have had some of them for years and dismissed them, as you have done, as being natural but after a while, the more anomalies you find the more difficult it becomes to dismiss everything as being Natural geological features and imagination. There comes a point were instead of being devils advocate you are just lying to your self. This is the reason why at 57 I have learnt how to use YouTube to put some of my discoveries out there and see what happens. I can see the sharks circling!

kind regards and respect,

Mform
#2020CydoniaRover

S   P   R   E   A    D            I    T           E      V     E     R     Y     W     H     E     R     E  

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
"The Light" - Jefferson Starship-Windows of Heaven Album
I'm an Earthling with a Martian Soul wanting to go Home.   
You have to turn your own lightbulb on. ©stevo25 & rhw007
Welcome.
Quote:I can see the sharks circling!

Nope,not sharks,you need c.h.u.m. for that...not olmec either.

Itza Shape of Water Face  Alien2 imo.

[Image: The-Shape-of-Water-2017-Movie-Scene-790x444.jpg]

[Image: nerdist.png]

Do you have more Videos???
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
Hi 

lol looks nothing like the image in my video but I see were your coming from. Fish face there is a fish that looks fishy because its a fish with a... human face but my image shows.......a face of a human being!!!

Just click on the video at the bottom right were the YouTube logo is and it will take you at the speed of light to my channel were you will be astounded beyond your wildest dreams and travel were no man has travelled before .... erm sorry, Man did come from Mars or did he colonise Mars in the distant past? ....... just check my videos out and decide for your self!!

Just noticed no youtube logo sorry about that! My channel is called MarsForm Barnsy

Kind Regards 

MarsForm Barnsy
Welcome Mform   Hi   and thank you for contributions to this dialog discussion discursion.  Reiterating the possibly obvious earlier advice, read and consider (at least) Keith's gigapan thread. 

FYI - 57 is never too late to question anything or to change anything.

Hi
Video 
Hi Deo

Thank you for the very warm welcome. I am a fan of Kieths work and his Gigapans are amazing , oh to have such skill! I will be checking more them out as and when time permits. Some provocative stuff in those images.

I am placing another video below to try and strengthen my position that the Human face (African) I showed earlier is not an isolated feature and is surrounded by several anomalies that indicate artificiality. This particular profile seems to be carved out of a cliff side and shows strong features and he appears to be wearing a helmet with small bumps along his neck that I suggest represent braids or hair maybe.  It is positioned more or less directly next to the African face and i suggest its position is no accident of geology. I hope you find it interesting.

kind regards

Mform (MarsForm Barnsy)

Unfortunately I am not very forgiving or kind,
but I will treat you better in this case than I do,
let's say,
the Ceres Dawn and New Horizons mission Top Hats who have no excuses,
for their appalling behavior and mission decisions,
as they abuse their positions of authority and waste vast mission potential.

Your first video presented something that had a visual correlation.
It was mildly interesting.
What you have in the second video is a landform, simple and clear,
there is no face,
sorry.
Keep trying however, you are bound to find better examples.
Your work is no worse than Zippy and his looney tune aviary and his giant rabbit.
That would be George Haas.
Actually your material might be a step up from el Zippo's playpen of poo foo.

You are trying too hard to see giant faces on Mars,
in way too large of land masses.
One impetuous fellow has a 6 kilometer jaguar,
that is goofier than an amusement park of monkeys having a cheap beer kegger,
while smoking cigars.

If you want to find such anomalous forms, go to smaller land masses or areas <-----
Look for something in a tinier niche <----
If large facial landforms indicate ancient civilization on Mars,
there had to be cities and smaller evidences shall emerge.
It is the smaller evidences that need to emerge. 
Spend more time scraping the barrel by zooming in deeper.
(03-10-2018, 04:49 PM)Mform Wrote:  My main interest is Cydonia but what I have found there is not for youtube, not just yet anyway.

Now is good.

In the Spirit of welcome you have the opportunity to:
Show 'em if you've got 'em! (Pages: 1 2 3 )
Keith

"My main interest is Cydonia but what I have found there.
.."

Pray tell.
(03-13-2018, 01:01 PM)Vianova Wrote: ...
Unfortunately I am not very forgiving or kind,
but I will treat you better in this case than I do,
let's say,
the Ceres Dawn and New Horizons mission Top Hats who have no excuses,
for their appalling behavior and mission decisions,
as they abuse their positions of authority and waste vast mission potential.

Your first video presented something that had a visual correlation.
It was mildly interesting.
What you have in the second video is a landform, simple and clear,
there is no face,
sorry.
Keep trying however, you are bound to find better examples.
Your work is no worse than Zippy and his looney tune aviary and his giant rabbit.
That would be George Haas.
Actually your material might be a step up from el Zippo's playpen of poo foo.

You are trying too hard to see giant faces on Mars,
in way too large of land masses.
One impetuous fellow has a 6 kilometer jaguar,
that is goofier than an amusement park of monkeys having a cheap beer kegger,
while smoking cigars.

If you want to find such anomalous forms, go to smaller land masses or areas <-----
Look for something in a tinier niche <----
If large facial landforms indicate ancient civilization on Mars,
there had to be cities and smaller evidences shall emerge.
It is the smaller evidences that need to emerge. 
Spend more time scraping the barrel by zooming in deeper.

Hi Vianova

Thank you for your comments I feel that we are becoming the best of friends already and that I am already on your Xmas card list........ don't worry I forgive you for not forgiving me because I always forgive people who don't forgive.

Seriously though I respect your views but I must disagree with you. I think our Martian civilisations built big and I mean really big. Geoglypths and sculptures many miles long I suspect are the norm on Mars and until the relevant authorities decide to come clean about what they have really found on Mars ( and most probably other bodies in the solar system) then we are stuck with identifying  large mega structures and even they are hard enough to identify. Plus they are easier to disregard because of researchers fear of parrrado....erm paeerd .......peridollia .......imagination!

I will leave MinioVallis for the moment the location of my last pieces of imagination and move to Reull Vallis were I located 2 imaginary faces, orientated North and separated by a group of smaller sculptures. There are also structures within the mouth of the face on the right hand side but they are very small and difficult to make out on the video. There are structures all around these sculptures but again they appear as small round objects in the video.

We will see who folds first the materialistic, hard person of science and quantum entanglement (you) or the light weight, fly by night man of imagination (me).

Thanks Vianova for taking the time to comment negative or positive I appreciate it.

kind Regards

Wayne (Mform)
(03-14-2018, 05:41 PM)Mform Wrote: Plus they are easier to disregard because of researchers fear of parrrado....erm paeerd .......peridollia .......imagination!

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/lenin.html

[Image: plait.gif]Lenin was in my shower!

Just another face in the crowd.

November 15, 2003
On November 4, 2003, I had a paranormal visitation.
The day started off normally enough. I had woken up at quarter of 7, as usual, and staggered into the kitchen to make my daughter's lunch for school. After it was bundled up in the box, I wearily stumbled to her room, got her up, and gave her schoolclothes to change into. A seemingly normal autumn morning, with everything nice and natural... or so I thought.
I staggered groggily back into my room, and headed into the bathroom to shower. Little did I know what awaited me there.
Like the morning itself, the shower had a routine beginning. Rinse, lather, repeat. All normal.
After I had finished rinsing myself off, I pulled open the shower curtain just enough to reach my towel hanging on a hook. It was November, after all, and it was cold in the house. Surely that was why I felt a chill pass through me. Just cold air, and nothing more, my rational mind told me.
I leaned out, grabbed the towel, then closed the shower curtain as I fully re-entered the shower. I was hoping the warmth would linger in the shower stall long enough to take the edge off the cold ripple still making its way down my spine. But before I could even begin to towel off my hair, my eyes were drawn to the shower curtain. At first I had a hard time understanding what I was seeing, except that I knew I had the eerie and exposed feeling of being watched-- no, stared at. What could it be?
And then, click, it snapped into focus. There was a face in the shower curtain, looking directly at me. And I knew with uncanny certainty that the face didn't belong to any living soul of this good planet. This was the face of a ghost, an apparition. I could tell just by looking at him that it was a face responsible for deaths, perhaps thousands or more. With terrible certainty, I knew that this was the face of a dead man, come to see me in the shower.
What I did next is what anyone else would do. I ran out the shower! But not screaming, not in fear, no, never that. I ran to the kitchen to get the camera. I was able to snap several pictures of the haunting face. As proof, the picture is offered to you here.

[Image: shower_curtain_thumb.jpg]
[size=undefined]Click on the image to see a larger version[/size]
The picture is legitimate, I assure you. The only manipulation I have done is to increase the contrast a bit so that you can see it better in the image. In fact, below is the same picture with the contrast increased quite a bit around the Face.

[Image: face_440_hilite_sm.jpg]
Note the string of lights to the right of the Face. Could those be orbs, the lost souls of departed humans, perhaps the ones I know this Face killed?
It was then that I realized the Face looked familiar. Something from history... and then it hit me.
Lenin. Yes, the Lenin, who led the bloody revolution in Russia in 1917, paving the way for Marxist communism. I went on the web and found an image of Lenin, which is displayed below next to the Face.

[Image: face_440_hilite_inset_sm.jpg]
This explained everything! The deaths I felt were from the Czar's family, and those of the bourgoisie who fought and died in the revolution! That also explains the lights coming from his face in the picture...
... or does it? What do you think? Was I really visited by a strange ghostly apparition, or is there more to the story?
Okay, duh, there's more. The picture is in fact legitimate, and the images are real. What's going in here is that the face of "V.I. Lenin" is in fact water from my arm that got absorbed by the lining of my shower curtain when I opened it to get my towel. The way I brushed against the curtain, coupled with the ripples in the fabric, determined the shape of the face. The lights are not souls of departed Russians, but the row of bathroom lights seen through the gauzy curtain. The chill I felt was real enough: in Northern California, November gets cold. We keep the furnace off at night to save energy.
Oh yeah, I made up the part about thinking the lights were the souls of the dead. I also made up all the scary stuff. I knew instantly it looked like Lenin, and also that it was simply water in the shower curtain. But man, it really looks like Lenin. I showed my wife, and she agreed with me immediately, as did people at work. Lenin was in my shower!
Does the story I wove sound familiar? It might. People are always seeing faces in inanimate objects. We see them in clouds, in smoke, in random patterns on walls and floors. The technical term is "pareidolia". The reason behind it is pretty clear: as humans, we have evolved to recognize familiar faces. We see our mothers mere seconds after being born. We know by sight friends, family, enemies. We read a lot into faces, and our brain is hardwired to fit faces to patterns. It takes remarkably little information to see a face; think of those "Have a Nice Day" buttons that only have two dots and a crescent, yet we see a smiling face in them. Amazing. Natural, not paranormal at all, but amazing nonetheless.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/lenin.html

Asteroids and comets shower Mars with organics

March 14, 2018, Netherlands Research School for Astronomy

[Image: asteroidsand.jpg]
Cartoon of the planet Mars that is showered with organics. According to calculations, 33% of the organic material on Mars comes from asteroids and comets. Only 67% comes from interplanetary dust. Credit: Anastasia Kruchevska

Asteroids and comets appear to be a much more important supplier of organic molecules on Mars than expected. Until now, astronomers assumed that the organics on Mars mainly came from dust particles from space. Now, computer simulations by an international team of researchers led by Dutch astronomers indicate that one third of the material comes from asteroids and comets. The findings have been accepted for publication in the scientific journal Icarus.

In 2015, the Mars rover Curiosity discovered remnants of organic molecules on Mars. Scientists wondered how these organic molecules had ended up on Mars. The prevailing theory was that the molecules were tied to interplanetary dust particles. Those particles are everywhere. For example, around our earth we see the dust particles when they enter our atmosphere and cause "shooting stars."

An international team of researchers from SRON Netherlands Institute for Space Research, the University of Groningen, Utrecht University and the University of California Santa Barbara, suspected that the theory of the dust particles could not be the whole story. The scientists assumed that some of the organic molecules might be delivered by asteroids and comets. To investigate this, they built a computer model of our solar system including hundreds of thousands of asteroids and comets. Then they used Peregrine, the supercomputer of the University of Groningen, to run the computer model for a few weeks.

The calculations show that 192 tons of carbon per year end up on Mars. That is comparable to 8 truckloads. Approximately 129 tons (67 percent) of carbon come from interplanetary dust particles. But asteroids also deliver another 50 tons per year (26 percent) and comets provide about 13 tons (7 percent) of the organic material.

The research has consequences for future and current Mars missions. Mars rovers, according to the astronomers, should look closely at the impact craters of asteroids. In those places, a lot of organic material could be found.

Furthermore, the research also has implications for the chance of life on exoplanets. The Groningen Ph.D. student Kateryna Frantseva, who led the research, explains: "Near other stars, there are also exo-asteroids and exocomets that can shower the surfaces of exoplanets with carbon. If, on top of that, there is water, then you have the required ingredients for life."

Now, the researchers focus on the planet Mercury, where water has been found. They want to estimate how much water on Mercury can be delivered by asteroids and comets. After that they want to extend their research to planetary systems around other stars.

[Image: 1x1.gif] Explore further: What is interplanetary dust and can it spread the ingredients of life?

More information: Kateryna Frantseva et al. Delivery of organics to Mars through asteroid and comet impacts, Icarus (2018). DOI: 10.1016/j.icarus.2018.03.006

Journal reference: Icarus [Image: img-dot.gif] [Image: img-dot.gif]
Provided by: Netherlands Research School for Astronomy

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2018-03-asteroids-...s.html#jCp
Quote:"We will see who folds first the materialistic, hard person of science and quantum entanglement (you) or the light weight, fly by night man of imagination (me)."

You do realize you just stumbled onto one of if not the the longest lasting anomalists forum existing?
most of us have been looking into this topic for some 20 years or so... and there is true hard won expertise behind most of our postings

let me give you a hint... we are all hard people of science with fly by night imaginations..
does this mean that anything anyone finds is valid? nope, not here, maybe other places.

other places may allow items to be posted with everyone oohing and ahhing over them...maybe give a nice back pat.
but here we will analyze and give constructional critique, and if found lacking validity, give a nice kick in the ass.

No one is an out-the-block expert on any of this, it takes time, education in the subject matter and years of analyzing (and understanding) orbital and spacecraft photos.
It's all about the context, all about the data.

When I first started looking at this stuff I saw all sorts of things i misidentified, and was roughly taken to task for it by others who at the time were more knowledgeable than me in the subject matter. Most everyone here has also gone through the same or a relative experience- It is at that point a choice was made by me; Do i continue ignorantly throwing out questionable oddities or do I hone my scientific skills and find items convincing enough to dispel the hardiest skeptic? I chose the latter.
On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
Still not seeing a black olmec martian... Doh 

[Image: 400?cb=20120208014201]

What This Optical Illusion Reveals About the Human Brain
By Jasmin Malik Chua, Live Science Contributor | March 13, 2018 10:15am ET

[Image: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1h...VVU0UuanBn]What do you see when you look at this image by artist Joseph Jastrow, published in 1899 in Popular Science Monthly?
Credit: Fine Art Images/Heritage Images/Getty

You may be familiar with a 19th-century optical illusion — or, more precisely, "ambiguous image" — of a rabbit that looks like a duck that looks like a rabbit. First published in 1892 by a German humor magazine, the figure was made popular after the philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein used it to illustrate two different ways of seeing. You can interpret the image as either a duck or a rabbit, but not both animals at the same time.
It gets trickier if you place two copies of the illusion side by side. You're likely to see two ducks. Or perhaps two rabbits. In fact, about half of people can't see a rabbit and a duck at first glance, according to Kyle Mathewson, a neuroscientist at the University of Alberta, in Canada. To picture one of each species simultaneously, you have to give your brain more information to work with — for example, telling yourself to imagine a duck eating a rabbit.
See it now? Turns out, when it comes to distinguishing between two ways of seeing identical images, context is vital, according to Mathewson's new study. 

"Your brain sort of zooms out and can see the big picture when the images are put into context with one another," Mathewson, an assistant professor in the school's department of psychology, said in a statement.

Syntax plays a role, too.
youareaduck
The study, which was published online Feb. 5 in the journal Perception, found that simpler phrases — for example, "Imagine a duck beside a rabbit" — didn't have the same effect, namely because they don't tell your brain which figure is the duck and which is the rabbit.

"What we discovered is that you have to come up with a way to disambiguate the scene, to allow the brain to distinguish between two alternatives," Mathewson said.
The study also demonstrates the ease with which our brains interpret information with just a few textual or visual cues — a fact we should remain wary of in this age of rampant misinformation, Mathewson said.

"We should all be mindful of that when, for example, we're reading a news story," he added. "We're often interpreting and understanding information the way we want to see it."

https://www.livescience.com/62004-optica...brain.html

The countenance looks more like Etrigan ,imo.
[Image: etrigan_statue_by_gasa979-dbbtnwx.png]
(03-15-2018, 10:22 AM)Keith Wrote:
Quote:"We will see who folds first the materialistic, hard person of science and quantum entanglement (you) or the light weight, fly by night man of imagination (me)."

You do realize you just stumbled onto one of if not the the longest lasting anomalists forum existing?
most of us have been looking into this topic for some 20 years or so... and there is true hard won expertise behind most of our postings

let me give you a hint... we are all hard people of science with fly by night imaginations..
does this mean that anything anyone finds is valid? nope, not here, maybe other places.

other places may allow items to be posted with everyone oohing and ahhing over them...maybe give a nice back pat.
but here we will analyze and give constructional critique, and if found lacking validity, give a nice kick in the ass.

No one is an out-the-block expert on any of this, it takes time, education in the subject matter and years of analyzing (and understanding) orbital and spacecraft photos.
It's all about the context, all about the data.

When I first started looking at this stuff I saw all sorts of things i misidentified, and was roughly taken to task for it by others who at the time were more knowledgeable than me in the subject matter. Most everyone here has also gone through the same or a relative experience- It is at that point a choice was made by me; Do i continue ignorantly throwing out questionable oddities or do I hone my scientific skills and find items convincing enough to dispel the hardiest skeptic? I chose the latter.

Hi keith

I dont really know how to take your comment. Have i come across as impertinent or disrespectful? If my humour is going to be misunderstood then i can dispense with it. Why do you think i chose your forum to show what i consider legitimate anomalies? Because it has a long pedigree. I didnt just 'stumble' on your forum i have followed your work for years, ever since you analysed the Themis image of Cydonia and discovered the real city hidden there.  yes i am going that far back.The way you were set up i have always felt was a disgrace. On one of those images you showed something called the 'Temple' a massive structure the size of a city block. Well about 5 years ago i was looking at the work of another researcher who was using Images from the Mars Express and guess what? There it was again, the exact same structure, in all its glory. So here we have 2 independent spacecraft using different cameras but revealing the same structures. Independent proof, if any was needed, that everything you described in the themis images was true. And that was the catalyst for my own investigations into Martian anomalies.

Yes maybe my scientific skills are minimal at best but when have you ever needed a PHD to appreciate a work of art any were on this planet or any other planet? We both know that Mars was home to a civilisation. Most probably Human. The sculptures and frescoes they left behind show human beings and animals indigenous to Earth. One or two depictions in Cydonia look unusual and are not recognisable as being from this planet. From what i have discovered they built big, really big, maybe that;s down to the lower gravity or maybe they just found it easy to do. 

The videos i have placed on your forum deserve serious consideration even if they were not produced by a scientist. Look at the Images i discovered in Reull Vallis. We don't just have a single image of a formation that happens to look somewhat like a face. We have 2 formations that happen to look like faces. Not only that we have what appears to be a symmetrical  alcove with straight sides and 90 degree angles in between the 2 face like formations that also appears to have sculptures carved within it. They are so detailed that we can see that the top left hand side of the alcove seems to have a face like sculpture and it even appears to be wearing a hat or topknot. The sculpture in the top right hand side of the alcove seems to be female and you can even see her breasts. Its not pareidolia Keith, seriously take a good look at that video.  At the centre of the carved out alcove is a larger human face with eyes, large nose and mouth. There are structures in the mouth of the right hand side sculpture. There are structures below the beard of the left hand side sculpture and you can even see what looks like a pathway leading from the bottom of the image up to those structures, the same with the other one .

Even if you don't take me seriously please take a long, hard, honest look at that video again because its not about me, like you say its about the data. Well there it is discovered by some one with limited education but enough intelligence to know multiple sculptures of artistic design even if it is on another planet and is several miles long. Why do you think those formations were bang smack in the middle of that ESA image? There it is keith straight from the horses mouth called the European Space Agency, the fly in the ointment of Martian exploration, the space agency that gave the game away. When ESA appeared on the scene they changed everything because nearly every single image published by ESA shows anomalous structures. European mindset you see, very liberal , dont like governments lying.

I know all about Cydonia Keith. It took me 2 weeks, more or less, 5 years ago to understand what i was looking at. A love story, a betrayal and a belief system that any one on Earth would understand. Because nearly 90 percent of the landforms and mesas in that region of little Cydonia have been artificially altered as you know. The story they depict was not meant for a esoteric, secret elite but were built so that the culture that looked upon them would understand and comprehend everything at first glance. Its like a page from a picture book but with so much information contained within each landform that the human culture that built these structures created an entire book but with just one page if that makes sense. On just one mesa i counted 15 different images all bound together using contour variety to convey just one small part of the overall story and message. And you know what its not rocket science.

I think i will take my leave now and take my imaginations with me. All the best to you keith and your loyal fellow scientists. I will still prowl these pages like a shadowy ghost as i have done for many years but its now time to return to the shadows.

kind Regards and respect

Wayne (Mform)
Ohhhhhh noooo you don't. Naughty

Get back in here Arrow  RE: Ancient Civilisation on Mars my discoveries

In my opinion,you should have started the Thread with THIS Video below.

Good stuff, aside from faces,these landforms have that "Look" to them that seem unnatural.(arcology)
Quote: The technical information above is correct and differs from introduction tech details at start of video which are in fact the 2nd Phelgra image to be shown at later date, apologies in advance.

In the Video you have 33 North , 162 East.

I will disregard your facial recognition because it is gibberish that gives distraction from some genuine anomalous landforms.

This Area is worth a further look.

There might actually be sum-thing worth reconsideration here @ 33N

Quote:The Sphinx of Mars and other Anomalies
[Image: AJLlDp2V9Q3KKCkEWQJc9AsaZGhIZptDRHWLXEAB...ff-rj-k-no]
MarsForm Barnsy
Published on Feb 22, 2018

Image shows Southern most portion of an area called Phelgra Montes an area of isolated hills, ridges, and small basins......oh and the remnants of an ancient civilisation that once existed in this region. European space agency forgot to mention that part in their official description....... Image: Phelgra Montes, NE Elysium Volcanic region, Mars. 31degrees north/160 degrees east Orbit: 13670 ID: 335728 Image taken by the Mars Express Camera: HRSC High Resolution Stereo Camera Resolution: 15mpp Release date: 19/2/2015 11.00am Credits:

ESA/DLR/Fu Berlin

Hi Guys I must apologise for the length of this video but there was so much data/information within the image that I could not really make it any shorter and do the image justice. It is a little bit chaotic but I hope I have managed to convey just how much is actually in these images. And don't forget, what I have shown you is just the tip of the iceberg. It can not all be imagination, tricks of light and shadow, mistaken interpretation, especially the measurements of the distance between the humanoid figures and the Sphinx and Phoenix Bird. Please watch to the end and please comment, give me your evaluation, tell me if you think its all just natural geological processes that have created Humanoid figures, sphinx like figures, birds, Faces, Pyramidal structures and other anomalies........... Thanks for watching and please subscribe. Wayne Barnsy

Corrections: The technical information above is correct and differs from introduction tech details at start of video which are in fact the 2nd Phelgra image to be shown at later date, apologies in advance.

Could you provide links to the ESA images please.
I agree with EA here, your videos SHOULD have that information links to ORIGINAL images of the videos. 

WHERE DID YOU GET THE RAW DATA FROM ???

Without the Who, What, When, Where, Why and How... NO STORY IS COMPLETE.

You do NOT give ANY answers to ANY of these BASIC "journalistic" questions...you give guesses to only one question 'What' as YOU see something is.  You SAY it's at some latitude and longitude...but provide NO PROOF !!! Naughty 

Very very bad attitude in studying ANYTHING; much less Mars.

Get your act together before going forward; re-edit ALL your videos with links to ORIGINAL ESA, NASA pages where the ENTIRE data set is listed, the image link, the data information including sun angle relation to camera, resolution etc.  All available in ancillary data EVERY single image from ANY spacecraft has.

You leaving that information "secret" belies you're trying to spoof something, not being TOTALLY transparent.

in other words... you're acting WORSE than NASA/JPL does.

ALL and I do mean ALL your videos MUST have that data in the Description section, otherwise your a lone boy with a toy trying to figure out how the thing works.

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
barnsy boo boo sez to V:
Quote:Thank you for your comments
I feel that we are becoming the best of friends already  ... barnsy ---> Kickbut <--- V
and
that I am already on your Xmas card list Lol

don't worry I forgive you Applause

for not forgiving me Nonono
because I always forgive people who don't forgive   Pennywise

I like the sense of humor in your brain tumor.
And I see,
that you have such forgiving pious sanctity,
so you must be Jawdrop
Jeezus Pleazus on Mars ... Mr. Holy Water in Pareidolian Heaven.

You must have a thorn crowned head and face,
frozen on the shadowed side wall of one of Stu-Be-Doo's uncounted craters. 
Excellent.
Now fuck off,
then go look into the mirror of Pareidolian Heaven,
and tell yourself,
how you saw yourself,
up inside the butt cave of that 4 kilometer Sphynx.
See how politely and poetically eloquent  I can be?
I have a sense of humor too!
You are not on my Xmas list,
you are on my fuckhead list.

But that is EXACTLY where you really want to be right now,
isn't it,
Jeezus Pleazus on Mars?

I see no faces, and I see no Leon Spinks the Olmec Sphynx either.

Reefer
Barnsy ... whatza matta U?
aka
your modern Mars moose education at Wossamatta U,
in Moosylvania?

you don't want to play anymore?   Kickbut

Just remember ... "sense of humor" Whip
goes both directions.

EA liked your last video,
he didn't see any faces either,
and I doubt anybody here recognized your landform,

Leon Spinks the Black Olmec Sphynx on Mars.
[Image: 4-t6458480-340.jpg]

So the land masses in your last video,
they are like Moosylvania Rofl
on Mars.

Quote:Moosylvania is a fictional island and micronation, 
located in the Lake of the Lost Martian Holy Water,
along the Canada–United States -- colonial borders on Mars Whip 

The islands have no permanent population, 
and conditions are said to be harsh and unpleasant on Mars. 
The islands are in a state of terra nullius, 
since neither Canada nor the United States wants to claim the land, 
and each country says it belongs to the other. 

Bullwinkle Moose serves as Moosylvania's presumed namesake, 
and its governor but only stays two weeks at a time, 
since (according to Bullwinkle)
"after two weeks here, 
anyplace else feels like Heaven."

I liked some of those land forms there in Mars Moosylvania as well.
One of your selections did look like a dome.
kinda
kinda maybe
kinda maybe not
but 
maybe kinda

And I didn't see any faces,
that I could confidently call a face.
There were landforms,
that one could construe to vaguely to resemble a farce ... Reefer ..  I mean face,
but sorry,
no cigar.

Jeezus Pleazus ... Barnsy ... old chap Kickbut
I will try to not Boris Badenov,
or Fearless Leader your hallucinatory pareidolian holy water visions of Martian faces,
into Moosylvania Mars madness,
but
watch out for Natasha ...

[Image: latest?cb=20160310020210&path-prefix=rockyandbullwinkle]

and the "sneaky plan" in Boris hands  Lol

come on home old chap Kickbut

[quote pid='242226' dateline='1521398810']
EA

[/quote]

I think give him a WEEK then erase him if he doesn't do what we are asking which is simple HONESTY !!!

It shouldn't take that long to just give the ESA image links, but MAYBE he's taking my advice and putting them in ALL his videos. 

But; since he hasn't given the links to the ESA Images in the ONE SINGLE video ... he's either   Shemp   or Horsepoop

Bob... Ninja Alien2
EA, it's an interesting location, fun to view.
good images, nice magnification at links as well

https://3c1703fe8d.site.internapcdn.net/...llshid.jpg
[Image: marshillshid.jpg]

https://3c1703fe8d.site.internapcdn.net/...insand.jpg
[Image: mountainsand.jpg]

Note the gashed landform in number 2,
something slashed through that thing from more than one direction
[Image: 1-mountainsand.jpg]

and there it is front and center at the bottom of the image
[Image: 2-mountainsand.jpg]

http://m.esa.int/var/esa/storage/images/...le_mob.jpg
[Image: Perspective_view_of_Phlegra_Montes_article_mob.jpg]

some of the images are from links
https://airandspace.si.edu/sites/default...k=-zbyD7Hg

https://airandspace.si.edu/multimedia-gallery/11566hjpg

https://phys.org/news/2011-12-mountains-ice-mars.html

related ice deposit and glacial topography - another loctaion
http://www.geo.fu-berlin.de/en/geol/fach...index.html
juventae chasma
this killer landform
http://www.planet.geo.fu-berlin.de/zoomi...ctive.html

It's not Leon Spinks ... or a Sphynx,
{lower right}
but it certainly is an interesting landform.
One can construe a lot of things in that image and see lots of Holy Water illusions.
The rounded bulk of rock mass, 
dead center in the image, leaning at the bottom of Leon Sphynx's proposed head Reefer is unusual. 
In magnification, I used 500% on the computer here,
then doubled the size of that image in the image program,
and then too much angular distortion appears in the lower elevations.
We have seen that before in topography like this.
I wanted to see what it looks like on HM, and then magnify again

[Image: i0RwRiE.jpg]

Thank You Vianova for finding the links. Worship

While looking at the location I went to the source and poking around I found out that Phobos is LAND-LOCKED with Mars exactly like our own moon...always one side facing the planet it orbits.

http://www.geo.fu-berlin.de/en/geol/fach...index.html

How weird is that?  I never knew that so THANK YOU again for finding the links to this amazing place.

Bob... Ninja Alien2
Yes Bob, 
Barnsy's Mars Moosylvania is a very cool mountain range.

Just watch that pennywiser Zip Monster -- aka -- George Haas,
come completely unzipped,
when he sees this site.
They will have to rename him -- the Unzipped Monster  Rofl

Rofl

You can construe all kinds of critter jitters out there.
I saw a seal, a headless monkey Doh
a horse head with a helmet,
a bear, a bird head, a this and a that,
and even
A Cat in the Hat!

Lol

and even a few landforms that even have an artificial look to them Hmm2

but I will leave that for others to suggest,
because each and every one of those critter jitter land forms,
and oddly construed faces by Barnsy,
that are suggestively biomorphic ... for lack of a better description,
are simply glacial and flood erosion landforms, IMO.

ACTIVE -- currently active glacial movement exists in this entire area.
Ice water as an icy slush,
is not far under the surface,
and this would be a prime location,
to dig dig dig Whip
for evidence of life subsurface.

Dig baby, dig, ... Alien2

(03-19-2018, 02:38 PM)Vianova Wrote: ...
Yes Bob, 
Barnsy's Mars Moosylvania is a very cool mountain range.

Just watch that pennywiser Zip Monster -- aka -- George Haas,
come completely unzipped,
when he sees this site.
They will have to rename him -- the Unzipped Monster  Rofl

Rofl

You can construe all kinds of critter jitters out there.
I saw a seal, a headless monkey Doh
a horse head with a helmet,
a bear, a bird head, a this and a that,
and even
A Cat in the Hat!

Lol

and even a few landforms that even have an artificial look to them Hmm2

but I will leave that for others to suggest,
because each and every one of those critter jitter land forms,
and oddly construed faces by Barnsy,
that are suggestively biomorphic ... for lack of a better description,
are simply glacial and flood erosion landforms, IMO.

ACTIVE -- currently active glacial movement exists in this entire area.
to dig dig dig Whip

Dig baby, dig, ... Alien2

I see you have all been busy while I have been away. Dig beneath this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiu9Uud466s
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner
Vic. I agree especially with the 3-D

Quote:ACTIVE -- currently active glacial movement exists in this entire area.
to dig dig dig [Image: whip.gif]

Dig baby, dig, ... [Image: alien2.gif]

[Image: 2-mountainsand.jpg]

On first perview that site Cite sight looks currently active.

In appearance,as provided by Mform @~33.3 North

Massive amounts of water-ice flowing everywhere just under the 'Poof-Dust' and "Dura-Crust."
Quote:  I see you have all been busy while I have been away. Dig beneath this.

Don't dispense with the humor,everyone likes straight talk.
Quote: I didnt just 'stumble' on your forum i have followed your work for years,

You weren't away.
Quote: I think i will take my leave now and take my imaginations with me. All the best to you keith and your loyal fellow scientists. I will still prowl these pages like a shadowy ghost as i have done for many years but its now time to return to the shadows.

Wayne (Mform)

How are we supposed to dig beneath images with no link?
kind Regards and respect
Clay.

Seeing how you've been around for a rhyme time...

What took you so long to:     "weigh-in" Sheep  "Wayne?'

Get it?

Even @ 57 we all remember the windblown sheep ~Themis /All Ma;at @ That
Wook that video music was from Battle Star Galatica Chase

Robots as humans

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
Barnsy, old chap Kickbut

You really should stick with Moosylvania ... that area is of quality interest.
Welcome home.
Thank you for exposing the entire Phelgra Montes mountain range for us to scrutinize,
as that Mars location was an excellent selection to present.
The entire area there is quite fun to travel through in high magnification.
And that is still not Leon Sphynx that you drew all those goofy lines on, however Nonono

Pareidolian paradises on Mars ... it must be like ... golden rapture ... for you.
calm down, 
scrutinize,
take it slow and steady and don't come Unzipped like George did in his Duck Soup Aviary.

Your last video selection was your worst by far.
That one is epic fail.
Seriously.

Nonono

You butchered the images, and did not Jeezus Pleazus.
We have a good thread here at HM for that kind of image over manipulation.

I am afraid old chap Whip
that your last video might make the top ten in that thread.

There used to be another guy here that often had Holy Water on the brain as well,
manipulating his Mars images into nonsense ... like your video.
He was Jeezus B. Sleazus,
aka
Alemoses  Lol

He did it on purpose though ... to piss us off ... 
but, 
you are thoroughly confident and convinced,
and really high on your interpretations,
aka,
perhaps having recurrent illusions of grandeur in many of your examples,
which 
may
indicate
heavy hashish or marijuana Hi  intoxication Rofl

I understand marjuana intoxication.
But I adjusted with high tolerance capacity,
and now I am just all .... grandeurifffic ... all the time,
without,
any of the illusions.

Reefer

Persistent geometry practice tends to ground you and force focus on a true mathematical result,
which 
can
be
verified Whip

The nonsense in your last video has no verification qualities. 
There is no discernable formula or even an equal sign,
and there isn't any form of identifiably calculable conclusion or result.
It is a disaster of illusion.

Seriously,
this is not a pantomine to try and make you look bad. Nonono
That last video was really just fatigueingly feeble and lame.
It was you worst moment yet.
Go back to Moosylvania.
Run, fly, swim, astral travel, anything ....  back to Moosylvania.

That is where the money is ... in anything that you have presented.

And cut to the chase.
Just roll out your Cydonia revelations that you are sandbagging in your back pocket.

(03-20-2018, 04:10 AM)Vianova Wrote: ...
Barnsy, old chap Kickbut

You really should stick with Moosylvania ... that area is of quality interest.
Welcome home.
Thank you for exposing the entire Phelgra Montes mountain range for us to scrutinize,
as that Mars location was an excellent selection to present.
The entire area there is quite fun to travel through in high magnification.
And that is still not Leon Sphynx that you drew all those goofy lines on, however Nonono

Pareidolian paradises on Mars ... it must be like ... golden rapture ... for you.
calm down, 
scrutinize,
take it slow and steady and don't come Unzipped like George did in his Duck Soup Aviary.

Your last video selection was your worst by far.
That one is epic fail.
Seriously.

Nonono

You butchered the images, and did not Jeezus Pleazus.
We have a good thread here at HM for that kind of image over manipulation.

I am afraid old chap Whip
that your last video might make the top ten in that thread.

There used to be another guy here that often had Holy Water on the brain as well,
manipulating his Mars images into nonsense ... like your video.
He was Jeezus B. Sleazus,
aka
Alemoses  Lol

He did it on purpose though ... to piss us off ... 
but, 
you are thoroughly confident and convinced,
and really high on your interpretations,
aka,
perhaps having recurrent illusions of grandeur in many of your examples,
which 
may
indicate
heavy hashish or marijuana Hi  intoxication Rofl

I understand marjuana intoxication.
But I adjusted with high tolerance capacity,
and now I am just all .... grandeurifffic ... all the time,
without,
any of the illusions.

Reefer

Persistent geometry practice tends to ground you and force focus on a true mathematical result,
which 
can
be
verified Whip

The nonsense in your last video has no verification qualities. 
There is no discernable formula or even an equal sign,
and there isn't any form of identifiably calculable conclusion or result.
It is a disaster of illusion.

Seriously,
this is not a pantomine to try and make you look bad. Nonono
That last video was really just fatigueingly feeble and lame.
It was you worst moment yet.
Go back to Moosylvania.
Run, fly, swim, astral travel, anything ....  back to Moosylvania.

That is where the money is ... in anything that you have presented.

And cut to the chase.
Just roll out your Cydonia revelations that you are sandbagging in your back pocket.

Hi

What you are saying then is that I am feeble and lame, pious ( I am saintly), sanctimonious, I have illusions of grandeur, I am Jeezus, I have a problem with hallucinatory pareidolia ( not just common, every day pareidolia), I am on your Fuckhead list ( WTF ?? NO XMAss Present this year you bastrd !!!) sorry the pious persona dropped for a second then, you rambled on about the Bat cave? ... oh sorry the Butt cave ... forgive me... you told me to fuck off ...it goes on to be honest, the rambling... all because I have attempted to join in on the debate about anomalous features on Mars? I seem to have pissed you and other people off to a degree I find perplexing to be honest. I came on here in all good faith( Did I say FAITH? oh my god I am Jeezus!!!!!!) showing you what I consider to be  genuine anomalous landforms and my speculation as to what they may be. I am not here to drown you in my amazing 'delusions of grandeur' (although I am pretty successful in love and work)...... erm so so sorry! please forgive me!! oh shit that's being too pious and sanctimonious. Oh my god you read me so well (not), whats it like to be so Godlike?.... erm are you sure your not Jeezus?

I consider everything I have shown you anomalous whether you agree or not. I guess we will just have to see who is correct when we have disclosure. I am pretty confident it wont be you ( oh shit sorry Delusions of grandeur again) Your comments on the last video I placed on here were rather ironic. You slammed it as the worst yet which in a way I can see were your coming from I did rush it a bit. I am a busy bee or was it a bird? i think it was both. fkn hallucinatory pareidolia!!! It hits you when you lease expect it.)

But let me give you a guess were those city streets and massive structures are to be found? In fact if Mr Laney (better give him his full title I think he thinks that I don't think and that I am a bit of an upstart you know not having a phd and all that.....) had seen it he would have most probably recognised it immediately ( its gone now into my file of pareidolia... erm sorry hallucinatory pareidolia better get the full title correct). I spoke to Mr Laney in one of my earlier posts about something he discovered on his excellent work on those Themis images called the temple..... well............ you have basically just demolished a good proportion of his work when you slammed that little video. Which was completely genuine by the way. I sharpened them up a little bit and messed about with the brightness and contrast but not having Godlike imaging and scientific abilities like you I can only do the best a mere mortal is capable of doing ....hold on, WTF, am Jeesuz  I can do anything I am the greatest .. I am !!!.... shit delusions of  Grand...... well you know me so well don't have to explain to you.

I am pretty certain they are not noise in the image. Although I did think that when I first saw them. They are 3 dimensional, have depth and correspond to many of keiths images. Look a little bit like the city of Dresden after the Allies destroyed that city, very similar but the scale !!! omg! The whole point of me coming here was to see how you dealt with me the newcomer, I am really a bit shy under the Crown of thorns that Jeezus (me) always wears on the side of one of Stus craters. If you are going to get the breakthrough your looking for I suggest a different approach to newcomers to the forum because one day you may just 'fuck off' some one who may, let me emphasise, may have something that could change the entire debate ( I would say it was me but I am trying to be humble and pious... well that's what you call me so I must be....) although you have been going a long time, maybe it is me, maybe I am not the big fish I always thought I was........

You never know if I had been treated with less contempt ( says pious old me)) I would most probably have enjoyed trying to contribute to the debate. But in all honesty its more or less like wading through a version of Universe Today lite !!!!!!!

Seriously all the best in your explorations, please forgive my jokes, except for the Xmas presents bit that's a bit of a low blow that no man should have to endure bastd!!!!

Barnsy (fuck off, fuck head) Its my new nickname I think !!

Barnsy old chap Kickbut sez:

Quote:I am pretty certain they are not noise in the image.

Rofl

What Keith may have had,
that you refer to,
looks nothing like the butchering you performed on those images,
Barnsy old chap Whip 

We will let Keith respond -- on the temple -- and your presentation <---, if he so wishes.

Your nonsense is probably no different than the area in the lower elevations near your:
Leon Sphynx Lol
see the image I supplied of Leon Sphynx and that local area.

Your images in that video,
"of city streets"
are so botched and butchered with excessive and grotesque enhancement applications,
that I cannot see how anyone could recognize them,
from a close up of a toilet throat side stain,
at a public toilet in Beijing.

Also, you have removed your video?

At this moment the vidoe link now states -- 
video is unavailable <---

at the link it states :
User has removed this video <---

Either return the exact same video link for our scrutiny,
or anything you just said,
is just worthless trash.

You won't get away with that kind of tactic again <---

Somebody may copy image selections from all your video's,
to thrash you with thereafter.
Now your work may be documented by complete oversight.

Re-submit the exact same video that you posted <---,
or you are failing and flailing,
and drowning in the direction of complete fraud. 

Barnsy ... old chap  Kickbut

barnsy's video: -- resubmit the video with no excuses <---

quote:
the video is unavailable <---
go to link,
video link sates:
user has removed video <---

no excuses,
for hokey blokey's on the fuckhead list

Resubmit the exact same video that you posted of:
"city streets"

welcome  Naughty  home 

and print screened for the record,
explain yourself,
no bullshit excuses.
Resubmit the exact same video <----

[Image: MKXqRAg.jpg]

welcome Naughty  home

(03-20-2018, 04:00 PM)Vianova Wrote: ...

Rofl

What Keith may have had,
that you refer to,
Barnsy old chap Whip 

We will let Keith respond -- on the temple -- and your presentation <---, if he so wishes.

Your nonsense is probably no different than the area in the lower elevations near your:
Leon Sphynx Lol

"of city streets"
are so botched and butchered with excessive and grotesque enhancement applications,

at the link it states :

is just worthless trash.

quote:
go to link,
video link sates:

no excuses,

"city streets"

welcome  Naughty  home 

explain yourself,
no bullshit excuses.

welcome Naughty  home

(03-20-2018, 05:17 PM)Mform Wrote:
(03-20-2018, 04:00 PM)Vianova Wrote: ...

Rofl

What Keith may have had,
that you refer to,
Barnsy old chap Whip 

Leon Sphynx Lol

"of city streets"

at the link it states :

is just worthless trash.

quote:
go to link,
video link sates:

no excuses,

"city streets"

welcome  Naughty  home 

explain yourself,
no bullshit excuses.

welcome Naughty  home

Hi my no 1 Fan
I am only returning because I like to keep my fans happy. To be honest I am enjoying our banter and jokes, I know you want to be my best mate I understand that and in the spirit of true mateship I will repost. I am not comparing them to keiths work don't be stupid. What I am saying is that they show the same structures, more or less and across the same  general area as seen in keiths themis images. Try not to pull me up over my spelling and grammer as well as my glorious images I can not fight on 2 fronts I am not as godlike as you I am only Jeezus for fks sake !! I know what I meant and I think you do as well which will do dopey do.

Seriously they are genuine. What I will do is repost the 'worst work I have ever done' ( jealousy will get you nowhere) and then when I get a chance I will do another youtube video to explain how I captured those images. You may rip it apart and tell me in your own unique way how 1 man can be so stupid and what I show you may be daft but you will see I am being serious and honest. I hope you are too. Don't forget we are on the same side, maybe on different levels ( me being the more intelligent cough !) and you must understand I am doing my best here. 

Do me a favour lay off the abuse, bastrd.

kind Regards

Barnsy