Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The beginning of the end for the USA
When you look around do you feel like this nation is going thru the same experience as the victims of the Titanic? Do you feel like no matter how hard you try everything seems getting worse and worse?

I am working now in a grocery store due to loosing my job because my heart condition. I love to communicate with people, I love the customer service side of my job. I love to read and analyze people's behavior, kind of profiling them. I see parents enter the store with their children behind them with their eyes (the children) glue to the smart phones. they are walking as zombies, don't looking around the head in a 90 degrees angle, it got to be bad for your neck. the phone lies 2 or 3 inches from their eyes. To them the world around them does not exist.

I go to restaurants with my wife when we can afford it and the same phenomena is happening, young couples (17-25 years old) walk in sit at the table and immediately pull the phones and don't talk to each other, barely looking into each other eyes except to show the phone about something they sent or received. Older generation seem to be also falling into the trap of this mind control mechanism that has been set in motion by a group of people who desire to control the mind of the rest of the world. (Shadow government? perhaps, Antichrist? maybe.)

Our nation is falling under the pressure of a de facto government that is not the one we the people elected, there is a government behind the government, our freedoms are falling each day little by little to the pressure of these puppet masters who are pulling the strings, the best example what happened recently with Facebook. Suckerburger caved to the pressure of this Shadow government. Watch his speech, his spine bent so far he almost could kiss his rear end. These are the same tactics used in the Soviet Union, North Korea, China, Cuba and other communist regimes.

It is sad to see how our nation is going down in a spiral of fear, surrender and mind control. I give thanks to my Lord that I am on my way out, because I really don't want to see the USA in 20 years from now.
Seek and ye shall find. JESUS
------------------------------------------
I am a recovering vegetarian   Hi
Hi Mayito,
this video kind of echoes what you said

You brain will be connected directly to your phone very soon.  Hi

You can downlad an app that allows you to see throgh other person eyes , it's only 2,99$
Mayito...I think what you describe
originates in hive or herd behavior communication.

Swarms of fireflies
have been seen to flash on/off simultaneously
as if they are controlled by an invisible hand.
How or why this happens is unknown.

Similar fears of technology
accompany every advance,
even to the point of Neo-Luddism.
Jeeze.

I dunno if I would go that far...    ... Arrow

Cheer up.

What you describe,Mayito, is Cry  Universal in the majority of modernized nations but not quite global(Yet.)
-also- Good vid Vianova.
Being a near universal effect of technology, I wouldn't  go the route of rationalization via nationalization.(Nyet)

Be it either  Sheep neither considered a zeitgeist or anti-christ.

Your current employ you enjoy is more palpable to palpitation.

But I don't share the same sad view on the fate of your nation.

As an independent observer I think America is in the ascendant.

Like a regaled bird of prey flash of talons and eye all resplendent.

In suspense 20 years hence propheciizing to your descendants.

Hurry to bury? Not on jury/witness not as gathered attendant.

Quote:I give thanks to my Lord that I am on my way out, because I really don't want to see the USA in 20 years from now.

~19.471 years from now you might change your tune.

You could be thanking him that you lived to see the day.

Canada is only 150 years old,we're just gettin' started on the world stage.

I don't want to see America end.

Who else is going to lead the way? Mexico?

Canada took itz training wheels off when we got our constitution in the 80's.

Your country has a superior document,though we enjoy vast freedoms too.

Never-mind getting Mexico to pay for the Southern border wall.

As a Canadian...I would willingly kick in $33.33 and match every three canucks to raise betwixt a hundred bucks. (betwixt?betrixed?100/3=?)

That wall secures our nation too.

We should aid with funding.

The cell-phone zombies are here too.

No wall will deter that.
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
With the new strike in Syria by US, UK and France NONE of which has LEGAL authority to be IN Syria; there was NO CHEMICAL ATTACK AT ALL !!!

Fake False Flag like 911

Atombomb Atombomb Atombomb

Bob... Ninja Alien2
"The Light" - Jefferson Starship-Windows of Heaven Album
I'm an Earthling with a Martian Soul wanting to go Home.   
You have to turn your own lightbulb on. ©stevo25 & rhw007
...or setting the stage for his meeting with L'il Kim.

Trump ain't a Gambler.

Quote:As an independent observer I think America is in the ascendant.
[Image: Syrian-Airstrike-US-Coalition-Reuters-e1...80x120.jpg]
Like a regaled bird of prey flash of talons and eye all resplendent.
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
Quote:EA: Trump ain't a Gambler.

Oh I don't know.  I think he IS a bit of gambler.  One almost HAS to be to run a country and try to find correct mix of SWAMP creatures he continuously drains one alligator for a different crocodile; the SWAMP REMAINS !!!

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
"The Light" - Jefferson Starship-Windows of Heaven Album
I'm an Earthling with a Martian Soul wanting to go Home.   
You have to turn your own lightbulb on. ©stevo25 & rhw007
I know that between the two demons Americans (me included) chose the less evil (Hillary and Trump) but trump is not settling well to my taste, something is there, something hidden, something alien, something strange. This is not a rant about depression or been depressed. It is about the reality of our society and the world in general, people are so hooked to the phones that like that video above they are falling down to an unending abyss.
Seek and ye shall find. JESUS
------------------------------------------
I am a recovering vegetarian   Hi
"The oldest and strongest emotion is fear,
and the oldest and strongest fear is fear of the unknown."
___________________________________________ HPL