Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wook has died during Surgery
Hey Bigfoot, good to hear from you, sorry to hear about your health problems. I think Brexit is the biggest mistake Britain has made in a long time. I live in Germany and work for the German Army, because of Brexit I now have to take German nationality as otherwise I cannot continue in my job after Brexit is through. I have passed all the tests, and am just waiting for the documentation to come through, in 2 to 3 weeks you can all call me Hans-Jürgen :)
Hi Watcher, totally agree about Brexit, by this time next year the economy will be ruined  and everyone will want us to rejoin. Sorry to hear about the trouble you have to go through just to keep your job but pretty soon being German will have many plus points to it.

Thanks Bob, in light of your posts above you may appreciate a little story of mine:
3 years ago a longtime friend passed away. He would regularly come round to watch Question Time, a BBC political programme we would rant at while having a j. One evening last year I was preparing to watch it and said out loud, as if he were here, I would just go put the ketle on then skin up and we could watch it together just as usual.
When I got back from the kitchen there was my bradawl/augur right where I had been sitting. A threaded steel spike with a red plastic T-handle, not the sort of thing I could have sat on without noticing. The last time I saw it had been when I left it in the bedroom window two weeks previously, I had been putting up net curtains in there but now I was doing the living room windows and I hadn't needed it and had left it in there. I needn't have brought it from one room to the other and certainly wouldn't put a spiky metal thing where I would have sat, and I don't do things then forget.
That was Ian come to watch telly with me and let me know he was still here, and it was the unaffected talking to him that did it.

Somebody posted a poem on his Facebook page, Death Is Not The End by Henry Scott Holland. That's how it is, and Wook is just around the corner.
(06-22-2018, 12:30 AM)Bigfoot73 Wrote: Wook is just around the corner.

He certainly is.  I've had 7 OBE's 4 of the last Out of Body Experiences I always wished in my mind to be standing on the ridge of the Smoking Pyramid in Cydonia. And I was there feeling wind, sand between my toes, wind rustling my hair, and I could see both the D&M and Ares Face.

I know that when my time comes I might want to wait there for Elon Musk to catch up. (if he isn't already there by the time I go  :)  )

Bob... Angel Ninja
"The Morning Light, No sensation to compare to this, suspended animation, state of bliss, I keep my eyes on the circling sky, tongue tied and twisted just and Earth Bound Martian I" Learning to Fly Pink Floyd [Video: https://vimeo.com/144891474]
Somebody posted a poem on his Facebook page, Death Is Not The End by Henry Scott Holland. That's how it is, and Wook is just around the corner.

Don`t cry for me, now that I`m gone, it`s the end of the Verse, not the end of my song.
Watch for a sign or later presence from Wook.
Don't be surprised if that possibility suddenly becomes apparent,
no matter how the imagination interprets such phenomena.
It will be interesting to see if such a thing can manifest.
Dreams sometimes reveal contingent futures ... etc.
Who Knows?
He will never be forgotten, and that says a lot.
Fishing Koolaid Blobr Spacecraft  Angelic005 Mellow   we miss you Wook . . .
When I open:Tell us about it...

I get this Page.

I screen-captured it.

[Image: 44929420062_7fd0810a3f_b.jpg]

[/url]Hi Wook Hi  ...in the machine Angel 

LilD

Direct cut and paste ... real-time.

[Image: nav_bit.png] Tell us about it...