Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Thundershowers
Those old timers here at THMF know I love everything about the change of seasons, and keep a close eye on all things to do with the cycle of change.
I'm loving it all today. Very dark outside, and heavy rumbling of thunder all around me.
I think these are the first indications Spring is losing it's grip and High Summer is about to roll in with warming temps.
Time to mount a patio umbrella under the giant Globe Willow tree in the back yard, make a Moscow Mule for sippin', and let Jake out to enjoy a few short retrieves on his training bumper.
Shorts and T shirts just around the corner for me.

Oh yeah. Just three and a half months and the first hunts begin, and Fall starts at the base of the Rockies.
Life is good!
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
Glad your feeling better AND at home now.

Enjoy life and your old age...not everyone gets to be old.

We all think we'll live forever in our 20's...in our 60's we see the end of the tunnel and wonder...are we prepared for our soul to fly   Angel  ?

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
"The Light" - Jefferson Starship-Windows of Heaven Album
I'm an Earthling with a Martian Soul wanting to go Home.   
You have to turn your own lightbulb on. ©stevo25 & rhw007