Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cydonia Rendered my way (Large)
Fly over this Keith  Angel
[Image: Cydonia_D1_2_Poster6666.jpg]
 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. 
How about....

NO

WTF is this?
upside down and backwards

I'm about at the point....
Pennywise
On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
Keith: It wasn't upside down, just your view point was not top to bottom, but bottom to top. Yes it was turn from left to right, but it looked more like the images of the 4 living creatures are looking at you. So here it is only with you view point bottom to top or you could say not north to south, but south to north. I only changed the washed out bright white to gray scale. I did nothing else to the image. It may not be what's there, but what the message was.
[Image: metaright180_Large_Flipped.jpg]
 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. 
(07-06-2018, 05:38 PM)Keith Wrote: WTF is this?
upside down and backwards

I'll second that Keith, I dont see what "Man From Mars" Is getting at here either? Certainly can't see 4 'Creatures' looking at me.... Well not in this picture anyhow! lol
Pretty nasty creatures ...
The image is not upside down. It's just a different viewpoint. It is flipped horizontal, because it appears to be looking at you that way.
[Image: mycydonia1480a180mu8.jpg.bc05a3bf07af112...7ec6fe.jpg]
Key
[Image: DMCats_Eye.jpg.ed9477648daa6285aca2e755d0685922.jpg]
It's actually mirrored.
[Image: metaright180-2.jpg]
Since mankind first saw its own reflection, we have been fascinated by surfaces that cast our image back to us. Possibly because of that fascination, there is an incredibly wide variety of superstitions, myths and urban legends surrounding mirrors specifically and reflective bodies in general.

Mirrors were often used in magical and psychic rituals for scrying – remotely viewing another person or place – and communicating. They could also be used in magical rituals of divination – fortune telling and reading of the future. This was known as catoptromancy or enoptromancy, and was described in an ancient Greek text as being performed by lowering a mirror on a thread until its lower edge touched the surface of a basin of water. The person performing the ritual would then pray to the appropriate god or goddess before gazing into the reflections created by the combination of water and mirror

Along those same lines, some ancient cultures believe that mirrors reflected the ‘shadow soul,’ and could show the true nature of the person being reflected. This may have contributed to the legends about vampires and demons having no reflections, since they are said to have no souls to reflect. The absence of a reflection thus reveals their true nature.

I took the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars and mirrored the image, then I took the color out by gray scaling the image, then I gray scaled the washed out white portion of the image, because it's easier to see shades of gray then white. I show it here in these images. I add nothing to the images.
[Image: Cydonia3_Way.jpg]