Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cydonia Rendered my way (Large)
Fly over this Keith  Angel
[Image: Cydonia_D1_2_Poster6666.jpg]
 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. 
How about....

NO

WTF is this?
upside down and backwards

I'm about at the point....
Pennywise
On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
Keith: It wasn't upside down, just your view point was not top to bottom, but bottom to top. Yes it was turn from left to right, but it looked more like the images of the 4 living creatures are looking at you. So here it is only with you view point bottom to top or you could say not north to south, but south to north. I only changed the washed out bright white to gray scale. I did nothing else to the image. It may not be what's there, but what the message was.
[Image: metaright180_Large_Flipped.jpg]
 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. 
(07-06-2018, 05:38 PM)Keith Wrote: WTF is this?

I'll second that Keith, I dont see what "Man From Mars" Is getting at here either? Certainly can't see 4 'Creatures' looking at me.... Well not in this picture anyhow! lol
Pretty nasty creatures ...
The image is not upside down. It's just a different viewpoint. It is flipped horizontal, because it appears to be looking at you that way.
[Image: mycydonia1480a180mu8.jpg.bc05a3bf07af112...7ec6fe.jpg]
Key
[Image: DMCats_Eye.jpg.ed9477648daa6285aca2e755d0685922.jpg]
It's actually mirrored.
[Image: metaright180-2.jpg]
Since mankind first saw its own reflection, we have been fascinated by surfaces that cast our image back to us. Possibly because of that fascination, there is an incredibly wide variety of superstitions, myths and urban legends surrounding mirrors specifically and reflective bodies in general.

Mirrors were often used in magical and psychic rituals for scrying – remotely viewing another person or place – and communicating. They could also be used in magical rituals of divination – fortune telling and reading of the future. This was known as catoptromancy or enoptromancy, and was described in an ancient Greek text as being performed by lowering a mirror on a thread until its lower edge touched the surface of a basin of water. The person performing the ritual would then pray to the appropriate god or goddess before gazing into the reflections created by the combination of water and mirror

Along those same lines, some ancient cultures believe that mirrors reflected the ‘shadow soul,’ and could show the true nature of the person being reflected. This may have contributed to the legends about vampires and demons having no reflections, since they are said to have no souls to reflect. The absence of a reflection thus reveals their true nature.

I took the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars and mirrored the image, then I took the color out by gray scaling the image, then I gray scaled the washed out white portion of the image, because it's easier to see shades of gray then white. I show it here in these images. I add nothing to the images.
[Image: Cydonia3_Way.jpg]
(07-12-2018, 03:34 PM)Man From Mars Wrote: Posted by Terraform Mars - Thursday, July 12th, 2018, 03:05 pm

(Friday, July 6th, 2018, 08:38 pm)Keith Wrote: Wrote:WTF is this?

I'll second that Keith, I dont see what "Man From Mars" Is getting at here either? Certainly can't see 4 'Creatures' looking at me.... Well not in this picture anyhow! lol

Man From Mars
The image is not upside down. It's just a different viewpoint. It is flipped horizontal, because it appears to be looking at you that way.

[Image: Cydonia3_Way.jpg]

Doh since ESA broke protocol and replaced East as now North...
Itz only flippin' fair I post this for you MFM because Eye work for you.
Arrow

Researchers show that category learning can be influenced by where an object is in our field of vision
August 15, 2018 by Sonia Fernandez, University of California - Santa Barbara

[Image: 1-xray.jpg]
Credit: CC0 Public Domain
We humans are pros at category learning—the process by which we classify things, whether objects, concepts or events, into groups that share certain features that are relevant to us. We do it when we distinguish friends from strangers, decide whether or not to eat that wild berry, and even when we scan letters as we read an article about visual learning.

For the most part, category learning has been considered a high-level cognitive process that depends on abstract mental representations of the sensory information. But UC Santa Barbara researchers Luke Rosedahl, Gregory Ashby and Miguel Eckstein have discovered something else. Category learning, they have found, sometimes depends on representations from more primitive parts of the brain's visual cortex that are sensitive to the precise location on the retina receiving the stimulation.
"This is important because the kind of learning that we found to be specific to the visual field is almost a subconscious kind of learning," said Luke Rosedahl, a researcher in UCSB's Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences and lead author of the team's paper, "Retinal-specific category learning," published in the journal Nature Human Behavior. "It's the kind of learning used by radiologists, for example, when they're looking at scans to determine whether what they're seeing is a tumor or not. Or by TSA screeners when they're looking at scans of the bags and trying to find prohibited items; these are examples of implicit categorization."
Those experienced radiologists and TSA screeners amass their knowledge over the course of many trials, Rosedahl explained, so their decisions often are not particularly conscious, but come in the form of feelings and hunches.
"They couldn't always tell you why they feel like there's a tumor there, or why they feel like this scan has a prohibited item," he said, "but they do, and then they look closely to see if it does or not."
However, Rosedahl and colleagues found that where the objects appear in one's field of vision can affect the person's ability to determine what it is. Thus, a radiologist who is accustomed to seeing tumors on the right side of his or her field of vision may not have the same level of success if the tumor is located on the left. And screeners who are used to objects scrolling by in one direction may not detect prohibited items coming from the opposite direction. In effect, they develop "categorizing blindspots."

To investigate the phenomenon, the scientists developed a series of experiments in which subjects were trained to categorize objects that appeared on one side of their visual fields, with one eye covered. Then they performed the experiment a second time, covering the other eye and flipping the object to the side opposite the trained eye.
"So what we found is when you switch eyes, performance does not decrease," Rosedahl said. "But when you move the object to the other side, it does decrease. And that tells us two things. It tells us one, that the knowledge does generalize to the other eye, but it also tells us that the performance decrease for the other side wasn't due to just any change in the experiment."
According to Rosedahl, this phenomenon proves that some types of visual category learning depend on visual representations in the primary visual cortex, which is located at the very back of the mammalian brain and is specialized in pattern recognition. This primitive visual cortical area has neurons that respond to specific patterns in particular areas of the visual field, whereas neurons in later visual cortices respond to stimuli anywhere in the visual field.
"It shows us that this implicit categorization system is in fact relying on much lower visual information than previously thought," he said.
The results of this study have implications for all of us who learn to recognize patterns that appear only on certain areas of our visual fields. For instance, for Rosedahl, who is a novice surfer, this means he may have to work harder to judge a good wave when a set rolls in from the other side of the field of vision than the one he is used to.
"Is this a wave I'm going to be able to surf or not—that's an implicit process," he said. "My biggest question now is how do we set up visual training protocols so that it would not be retinal-specific? How would we have a training paradigm so that peoples' learning would be across the entire visual field?"
[Image: 1x1.gif] Explore further: Research identifies key weakness in modern computer vision systems
More information: Luke A. Rosedahl et al, Retinal-specific category learning, Nature Human Behaviour (2018). DOI: 10.1038/s41562-018-0370-z

Journal reference: Nature Human Behaviour [Image: img-dot.gif] [Image: img-dot.gif]
Provided by: University of California - Santa Barbara

Since your last broach of this very same subject Arrow 

Curiosity Rover and 12-21-12 or 333 (Pages: 1 2 3 4 )

Man From Mars

you have remained static and also cause sum with your cause.
The effect of that cause is that you want this forum to ping-pong between threads in Itza Plot and the main board.

We see it's a plot and we remain bored like that cartoon of "Tigger too!" and he's too bored(tigger Yawns) to "Bounce" back and forth.

And although East replaced North.

Noone wants to be flippin' channels.

Static ain't flow...like water.
These two threads are about your optics and your WAY of presentation.

Keith was not the only one who predicted the trajectory and timing is as improv was.

Man From Mars
I work for You.
Research reveals that what we see is not always what we get
August 15, 2018, University of Melbourne

[Image: 2-eye.jpg]
Credit: CC0 Public Domain
Researchers are helping to explain why some people anticipate and react to fast-moving objects much quicker than others.

When Collingwood footballer Jeremy Howe launches into the clouds to take a "speccy" over an AFL opponent, or Serena Williams returns a lightning-quick tennis serve – most of us marvel at their skill and speed.
Considering what the human brain overcomes to make it happen, these feats are nothing short of miraculous. When we watch a moving object, such as a fly, we experience it in the present. But delays in how the brain processes the image from the eye means our awareness of visual events lags behind their occurrence.
So to make it possible to swat a fly or catch a moving ball the brain has developed a way to overcome this lag. This means we are unaware of this delay and can interact with even rapidly moving objects – in the case of AFL footballers and elite tennis players extremely efficiently.
University of Melbourne-led research investigated this phenomenon and found that the delay with which people make eye movements to a target predicts where they perceive the target, and some people like sports stars do this better than others.
Lead researcher and Melbourne School of Psychological Science Senior Research Fellow Dr. Hinze Hogendoorn said the brain then worked out what the target would do next.
"The cool thing about that is that the brain apparently 'knows' how long the eye movement is going to take, uses that to calculate in which direction to send the eye movement, and also uses that same signal to tell awareness where the object is in the first place," Dr. Hogendoorn explained.
Published in the Journal of Neuroscience, the paper looked at transmission delays in the nervous system that pose challenges for pinpointing moving objects due to the brain's reliance on outdated information to determine their position.
"Acting effectively in the present requires that the brain compensates not only for the time lost in the transmission and processing of sensory information, but also for the expected time that will be spent preparing and executing motor programs," the paper said. "Failure to account for these delays will result in the mis-localisation and mistargeting of moving objects."
In visual motion, the future position of a moving object can be extrapolated based on previous samples. The team recently demonstrated that these neural mechanisms do indeed reduce the lag with which the brain represents the position of a moving object.
Dr. Hogendoorn said the findings aligned with and extended previous research, by showing that motion extrapolation mechanisms were linked to smooth and rapid eye movements. As for elite sportspeople, he said they could have an inherent ability to process all this information faster and more accurately than others, or develop it through practice. Or maybe both.
[Image: 1x1.gif] Explore further: Study reveals how the brain tracks objects in motion
More information: Elle van Heusden et al. Motion extrapolation for eye movements predicts perceived motion-induced position shifts, The Journal of Neuroscience (2018). DOI: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.0736-18.2018

Journal reference: Journal of Neuroscience [Image: img-dot.gif] [Image: img-dot.gif]
Provided by: University of Melbourne

With enough experience and honing of skills

Like checking baggage @ Keithrow Airport.

It didn't slip past us the first time and now we're Right where we Left off.

No matter which way we screen your items.

There's no stash of goodies.

Except a winnie the pooh and tigger too poster

[Image: DMCats_Eye.jpg.ed9477648daa6285aca2e755d0685922.jpg]
Tigger go Figger!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4zjc159fURXuCDnCV-Pg...aUGJL-LyI1]
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
The Mars Face is My House Naughty

2 Samuel 7:27

“Lord Almighty, God of Israel, you have revealed this to your servant, saying, ‘I will build a house for you.’ So your servant has found courage to pray this prayer to you.
[Image: nwnc.jpg]

[Image: Mars_Face777.jpg]

[Image: Marss_Face_From_Large.jpg]

[Image: Face_on_Mars_in_Cydonia_region_large.jpg]

Amos 5:19

It will be as though a man fled from a lion only to meet a bear, as though he entered his house and rested his hand on the wall only to have a snake bite him.

[Image: Watcher_Serpent.jpg]