Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signing off for 2 weeks
Hi everyone, 
I know I am not the most prolific poster, but, I wanted to let you know that I will be offline for the next 2 weeks as I am off on my first Holiday in 25 years. Taking the wife to Turkey, Alanya. 

Rob.
Rob,have fun... go to  Arrow gobekli tepe' if you get the chance.
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
Yes!  Alanya is beautiful, enjoy the food!   Hi
ALWAYS have an adventure WHILE you STILL can !!!

Take from a guy who lives life one heart beat to the next; yet curses the very pacemaker keeping that SAME fracking 72 hb/m

Next bill from UVM I am sending payment with note I want it removed, the 1st one rotted out on me, the second is about to I think.

Have fun take lots of pics, if you need a place to safely ftp upload them let me know, I'll set you up with ftp folder. WiFi all your pics to it.

Have FUN & FLY Angel   !!!

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
"The Light" - Jefferson Starship-Windows of Heaven Album
I'm an Earthling with a Martian Soul wanting to go Home.   
You have to turn your own lightbulb on. ©stevo25 & rhw007
(08-30-2018, 07:36 PM)EA Wrote: Rob,have fun... go to  Arrow  gobekli tepe' if you get the chance.

I wanted to, just did not realise how far away it is from our hotel, almost 700 kms. Perhaps next year, we are already planning to return, as it is so nice here. Paid  a surcharge and now have a room with a direct view of the ocean.
That was a vicarious wish because most of us will not visit turkey...

So how far away from noah's ark are you? Ninja
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
Enjoy your vacation in Turkey to the fullest!
See you when you get back.
I am not too sure EA, we are in Alanya, I can see the Taurus mountains from our hotel. You see and hear a lot in the media about Turkey, but from what I see the people are quite happy, they seem to be quite affluent as the cars being driven are mostly good cars in good condition. You see lots of Turkish flags and as I said before they seem very happy.
Turkish beer tastes weird, You wont notice it after third bottle.