Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now we're famous....
Rational Wiki seems to like me (and us)

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Lunar_anomalies

in my section...

"He hosts the Hidden Mission Web Forum, which is frequented mainly by rednecks who don't believe anything that comes out of NASA, JPL, Arizona State University (whose School of Earth and Space Exploration does the data processing for LRO), and most particularly Malin Space Science Systems and its head Michael Malin. Malin enrages the HMF crowd because his company designs most of the cameras used by JPL and it's believed that he gets first dibs on tampering with all the images as he pleases."

Banana_hump Banana_hump Banana_hump
On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
Doh
Quote:Malin enrages the HMF crowd because his company designs most of the cameras used by JPL and it's believed that he gets first dibs on tampering with all the images as he pleases."

No STUPID wiki sheeple it's that we COUGHT HIM AT IT.

WIKI STUPID who did this to the Ares Face ????

[Image: catbox-april-1998-image.jpg]

AFTER THE NEWS WIRES PUT THAT ONE EVERYWHERE:

Then when PROPERLY processed it looks like this  

[Image: mjcFace.gif]

Sure LOOKS like a FACE TO ME !!!

and btw...he also did things more horrible than Hillary Clinton who I got to release more than 72,000 images, more than twice as many emails SHE deleted or Bleached bit within 36 hours:

[Image: bob_hillary_1.JPG]

http://commonsensecentral.net/csc_2001/h...ts_ccc.htm

So you Wiki Folks who claim we jump on NASA/JPL and especially Mikey Malin we have CAUSE and it is JUST and HONORABLE !!

You folks are the Pennywise 

We hit back with Atombomb

So don't make me go to Wiki and copy this there, I'll add another Atombomb 

And take you where you do not dare go Spacecraft  NYC Pentagon and ZIONISM !!!

WITH IRREFUTABLE PROOF.

I found the SMOKING PYRAMID of a HABITAT underground on Mars  [Image: my_nasa_Image14_vapor_exhaust.gif]

I can skin your bodies and make ZILLIONS of Sweaters from you ZIONIST sheeple

https://mycommonsenseparty.com/nasajpl_parodies.html

#2020CydoniaRover

S   P   R   E   A    D            I    T           E      V     E     R     Y     W     H     E     R     E 

Bob... Ninja Assimilated

I couldn't help myself:

I would suggest so called 'Rational' Wiki to check with NASA/JPL because Keith Laney had to RE-DO ALL and I do mean ALL of the Malin's MGS images so they could be 'stitched' together to form the background for the MRO HiRise Wish Program. Both of which him and I and many other members of Hidden Mission are proud members to a be part of. As for the Moon and LRO even the LRO anomalies are still there from the Clementine images in the LRO images of the North Pole. 

I added that little bit to your 'biography' I hope I got it right Keith.

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
"The Morning Light, No sensation to compare to this, suspended animation, state of bliss, I keep my eyes on the circling sky, tongue tied and twisted just and Earth Bound Martian I" Learning to Fly Pink Floyd [Video: https://vimeo.com/144891474]

Quote:He hosts the Hidden Mission Web Forum, 
which is frequented mainly by rednecks Kickbut
who don't believe anything Nonono

that comes out of NASA, JPL Whip

They forgot about Stu-Be-Doo Robbins - SWRI elite crater Slap2 counter Rofl
and 
Slappy the Dummy,
- aka - 
Mikey Pennywise  Brown 

Funny how Phil Shemp Plait kind of melted away like a dirty snowball comet going around the sun.

I think that Dr. P. is still alive, and he knows where Planet X is and isn't.

a cast of thousands that goes back 10 years or so

Don't even get me started on Rayman.
What a pathetic handful of images they just unloaded on us.
Ceres Dawn  Naughty
the biggest swindle in NASA history,
next to,'
The New Horizons Mission,
on
it's 
way
to 
the
45 km ice booger marooned out in the Kuiper Belt.

It had better be a relic alien base to make up for the Pluto Fly  Hi Bye.

Pluto is a fucking planet, and it is Planet Nine.
Mikey Brown NASA

How dare they call us "Rednecks" at Rat-Wiki anyways?

Smoke

areo-gant bastards.

Malin/Edgett obfuscation by un-rational planeto-centric  back-assward co-ordinate system.

nevermind the cat-box and the various camera(s) over the decades.

proprietary co-ordinates are just irrational.

USGS! LilD 

Malin Products.

Rednecks are better than phoney ex-pats.

And crater counting soy-boys.

Never ate a muffin doesn't help their cause.
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
which is frequented mainly by rednecks

I`m a redneck???? Fucking hilarious, I am a Brit/German living in Germany, nothing could be further from the truth, and there we have the crux of the matter, those numptys would not know the truth if it bit them in the balls.
well.... y'know Redneck's more'n a mindset than a social strata... and rednecks will tear new asses into folks trifling with 'em so...

Hey Vic, Remember BDR?

nevermind... Horsepoop

they need to update their lampoon, it's getting a bit dated...

The attempt at comedy is ironically funny in reverse.
Imagine if we did one of these?

that someone felt motivated to expend that much effort is flattering.
well.... y'know Redneck's more'n a mindset than a social strata... and rednecks will tear new asses into folks trifling with 'em so...

Hey Vic, Remember BDR?

nevermind... Horsepoop

they need to update their lampoon, it's getting a bit dated...

The attempt at comedy is ironically funny in reverse.
Imagine if we did one of these?

that someone felt motivated to expend that much effort is flattering.
My edit was deleted and I found out WHO:

to Bongolian this is NOT Fake News, nor is it CONSERVATIVE since YOUR bio is LIBERAL. This flat Facts about Keith Laney and YOU removed it. without notice to me @ rhw007@twcny.rr.com:
I would suggest so called 'Rational' Wiki to check with NASA/JPL because Keith Laney had to RE-DO ALL and I do mean ALL of the Malin's MGS images so they could be 'stitched' together to form the background for the MRO HiRise Wish Program. Both of which him and I and many other members of Hidden Mission are proud members to a be part of. As for the Moon and LRO even the LRO anomalies are still there from the Clementine images in the LRO images of the North Pole.
Malin FIRST Malin catbox view of the Ares Face in the ONLY USGS quadrant had in the Map Legend "Origins:Enigmatic" that's it. Only quadrant on Mars had this for HOW this Cydonia area came to be formed absolutely NO geological terminology at all from 1970s to 2005. In 2005 Dr Tonka of USGS left the ORIGINAL "Origins:Enigmatic" but added several 'guesses'; one even stated: "could be outliers of pasted materials" i.e they PASTED or Photo-shopped the image.
After proper processing the Malin Catbox looks like this:
File:Https://mycommonsenseparty.com/2016-images/mjcFace.gif
MJCFace
But that was the NEXT day Media did NOT cover the new release, however released by NASA/JPL/MSSS/AU... too late..USGS did NOT release the Malin Catbox, but the Mark J Carlotto rendition was used for USGS archives.
Cydonia REMAINS the ONLY quadrant on Mars where the Map Legend has NO , repeat NO ACTUAL determination as to HOW this area formed, not a single geographical, activity like sedimentary, glacial, vulcanized, asteroid impacts, or ANY other 'NATURAL' cause for how this quadrant was formed.
Why is there a Smoking Pyramid
File:Https://mycommonsenseparty.com/2016-images/my nasa Image14 vapor exhaust.gif
Smoking Giza Pyramid
in Cydonia with a 100 meter perfect circle at the edge of a 100 meter cliff, that had it been made by a meteor it would have crashed the edge of it. It didn't and ALL 7 images of it you cannot see the very bottom remains black even at highest lighting.
Which is why #2020CydoniaRover should be the LANDING zone for the Nuclear powered NASA rover, or it should NOT be launched at all. It is specifically common sense to try to find ANSWERS to questions science does not know. The Cydonia Quadrant meets ALL those needs.
Please leave this to reply and discuss HERE with FLAT FACT BRUTAL TRUTHS and no "politics" left or right. FLAT FACTS !!! I would wish the OWNER of "Rational.Wiki" and others weigh in HERE before deleting this edit HERE without political bias.

Bob... Ninja Assimilated

I cannot get the catbox to load saying only 'special users can. I even tried to add as a file it didn't work.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/User:Bongolian

The above is the user that deleted the posts.
"The Morning Light, No sensation to compare to this, suspended animation, state of bliss, I keep my eyes on the circling sky, tongue tied and twisted just and Earth Bound Martian I" Learning to Fly Pink Floyd [Video: https://vimeo.com/144891474]
lmao, what did you think would happen?
Likely deleted, but I bet Giggle+ is behind this project.  They are EXTREME left wing and arrogant to the utmost brain dead neurons available.  Their synapses have Super-glue stopping ANY energy to enter their pee-set beliefs.

I did it to at least see if SOMEONE would look before this jackass did.

Matters not, I move on.  JPL invite remains if my new target of the SMOKER is gotten by the HiWish folks.

We'lll wait and see.

I'm not bothering for another go around at those folks @reason.wiki.  There is no "reasoning" with Sheep  & Horsepoop Naughty 

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
I am a exCuban redneck and proud of it. So those who think that by calling me redneck are offending me can bend over and kiss my horse behind.
Seek and ye shall find. JESUS
------------------------------------------
I am a recovering vegetarian   Hi
Their Rationale is nothing of this sort... Arrow   Alien2 

let the improvisphere supply the  damning retort.
From their last leg to stand on kicked out from support.
Feast their earthly eyes on this space based report:

Recall: wiki this

Did key building blocks for life come from deep space?
September 27, 2018, University of Hawaii at Manoa

[Image: didkeybuildi.jpg]
Surface science setup in UH Mānoa’s W.M. Keck Research Laboratory in Astrochemistry. Credit: University of Hawaii at Manoa

All living beings need cells and energy to replicate. Without these fundamental building blocks, living organisms on Earth would not be able to reproduce and would simply not exist.

Little was known about a key element in the building blocks, phosphates, until now. University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa researchers, in collaboration with colleagues in France and Taiwan, provide compelling new evidence that this component for life was found to be generated in outer space and delivered to Earth in its first one billion years by meteorites or comets. The phosphorus compounds were then incorporated in biomolecules found in cells in living beings on Earth.

The breakthrough research is outlined in "An Interstellar Synthesis of Phosphorus Oxoacids," authored by UH Mānoa graduate student Andrew Turner, now assistant professor at the University of Pikeville, and UH Mānoa chemistry Professor Ralf Kaiser, in the September issue of Nature Communications.

According to the study, phosphates and diphosphoric acid are two major elements that are essential for these building blocks in molecular biology. They are the main constituents of chromosomes, the carriers of genetic information in which DNA is found. Together with phospholipids in cell membranes and adenosine triphosphate, which function as energy carriers in cells, they form self-replicating material present in all living organisms.

Replicating interstellar conditions

[Image: 1-didkeybuildi.jpg]
Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko. Credit: ESA/Rosetta/NAVCAM

In an ultra-high vacuum chamber cooled down to 5 K (-450℉) in the W.M. Keck Research Laboratory in Astrochemistry at UH Mānoa, the Hawaiʻi team replicated interstellar icy grains coated with carbon dioxide and water, which are ubiquitous in cold molecular clouds, and phosphine. When exposed to ionizing radiation in the form of high-energy electrons to simulate the cosmic rays in space, multiple phosphorus oxoacids like phosphoric acid and diphosphoric acid were synthesized via non-equilibrium reactions.

"On Earth, phosphine is lethal to living beings," said Turner, lead author. "But in the interstellar medium, an exotic phosphine chemistry can promote rare chemical reaction pathways to initiate the formation of biorelevant molecules such as oxoacids of phosphorus, which eventually might spark the molecular evolution of life as we know it."

Kaiser added, "The phosphorus oxoacids detected in our experiments by combination of sophisticated analytics involving lasers, coupled to mass spectrometers along with gas chromatographs, might have also been formed within the ices of comets such as 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko, which contains a phosphorus source believed to derive from phosphine." Kaiser says these techniques can also be used to detect trace amounts of explosives and drugs.

"Since comets contain at least partially the remnants of the material of the protoplanetary disk that formed our solar system, these compounds might be traced back to the interstellar medium wherever sufficient phosphine in interstellar ices is available," said Cornelia Meinert of the University of Nice (France).

Upon delivery to Earth by meteorites or comets, these phosphorus oxoacids might have been available for Earth's prebiotic phosphorus chemistry. Hence an understanding of the facile synthesis of these oxoacids is essential to untangle the origin of water-soluble prebiotic phosphorus compounds and how they might have been incorporated into organisms not only on Earth, but potentially in our universe as well.

[Image: 1x1.gif] Explore further: How phosphorus came in from the cold

More information: Andrew M. Turner et al. An interstellar synthesis of phosphorus oxoacids, Nature Communications (2018). DOI: 10.1038/s41467-018-06415-7

Journal reference: Nature Communications [/url]
Provided by: [url=https://phys.org/partners/university-of-hawaii-at-manoa/]University of Hawaii at Manoa

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2018-09-key-blocks...e.html#jCp

Quote:untangle the origin of water-soluble prebiotic phosphorus compounds and how they might have been incorporated into organisms not only on Earth, but potentially in our universe as well.

now add this:

Plate tectonics may have been active on Earth since the very beginning
September 26, 2018, University of Tennessee at Knoxville

[Image: 1-platetectoni.jpg]
A combined image of Earth’s plates and their boundaries. Credit: NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific Visualization Studio
A new study suggests that plate tectonics—a scientific theory that divides the earth into large chunks of crust that move slowly over hot viscous mantle rock—could have been active from the planet's very beginning. The new findings defy previous beliefs that tectonic plates were developed over the course of billions of years.

The paper, published in Earth and Planetary Science Letters, has important implications in the fields of geochemistry and geophysics. For example, a better understanding of plate tectonics could help predict whether planets beyond our solar system could be hospitable to life.

"Plate tectonics set up the conditions for life," said Nick Dygert, assistant professor of petrology and geochemistry in UT's Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences and coauthor of the study. "The more we know about ancient plate tectonics, the better we can understand how Earth got to be the way it is now."

For the research, Dygert and his team looked into the distribution of two very specific noble gas isotopes: Helium-3 and Neon-22. Noble gases are those that don't react to any other chemical element.

Previous models have explained the Earth's current Helium-3/Neon-22 ratio by arguing that a series of large-scale impacts (like the one that produced our moon) resulted in massive magma oceans, which degassed and incrementally increased the ratio of the Earth each time.

However, Dygert believes the scenario is unlikely.

"While there is no conclusive evidence that this didn't happen," he said, "it could have only raised the Earth's Helium-3/Neon-22 ratio under very specific conditions."

Instead, Dygert and his team believe the Helium-3/Neon-22 ratio raised in a different way.

As the Earth's crust is continuously formed, the ratio of helium to neon in the mantle beneath the crust increases. By calculating this ratio in the mantle beneath the crust, and considering how this process would affect the bulk Earth over long periods of time, a rough timeline of Earth's tectonic plate cycling can be established.

"Helium-3 and Neon-22 were produced during the formation of the solar system and not by other means," Dygert said. "As such, they provide valuable insight into Earth's earliest conditions and subsequent geologic activity."

[Image: 1x1.gif] Explore further: New timeline proposed for plate tectonics

More information: Nick Dygert et al, Plate tectonic cycling modulates Earth's 3 He/ 22 Ne ratio, Earth and Planetary Science Letters (2018). DOI: 10.1016/j.epsl.2018.06.044

Journal reference: Earth and Planetary Science Letters [Image: img-dot.gif] [Image: img-dot.gif]
Provided by: University of Tennessee at Knoxville

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2018-09-plate-tect...h.html#jCp

Boom! any active planet gets itz chance @ Spacecraft
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
This article looks like fake science...

Heavy metal music is inclusive and governed by rules of etiquette

https://phys.org/news/2018-09-heavy-meta...uette.html

Polish Death Metal

https://phys.org/news/2018-10-real-fake-...rnals.html

That is an outstanding link that Kalter posted!
great material, amazing!

excerpts:
https://phys.org/news/2018-10-real-fake-...rnals.html
'Real' fake research hoodwinks US journals

Quote:A faux study claiming that:
"Dog parks are Petri dishes for canine 'rape culture'" Rofl
by one "Helen Wilson" 
was published in May in the journal Gender, Place and Culture.

The article suggests that training men like dogs Damned
could reduce cases of sexual abuse.

Faux research articles are not new: 
one of the most notable examples is physicist Alan Sokal, 
who in a 1996 article for a cultural studies journal 
wrote about cultural and philosophical issues concerning aspects of physics and math.

The authors, writing under pseudonyms, 
intended to prove that academics in these fields are ready to embrace any thesis, 
no matter how outrageous, 
so long as it contributes to denouncing domination by white men.

"Making absurd and horrible ideas sufficiently politically fashionable 
can get them validated at the highest level of academic grievance studies," 
said one of the authors, 
James Lindsay, in a video revealing the project.

Lindsay—that is his real name—
obtained a doctorate in mathematics in 2010 from the University of Tennessee 
and has been fully dedicated to this project for a year and a half.

One of the published journal articles analyzes why a man masturbating Whip
while thinking of a woman  Smoke
without her consent   Naughty
commits a sexual assault.  Rofl

Another is a feminist rewrite of a chapter of "Mein Kampf."

Some articles—such as a study of the impact of the use of an anal dildo by heterosexual men 
on their transphobia —
even claimed to rely on data such as interviews, 
which could have been verified by the journal gatekeepers.

For that "study" the authors claimed to have interviewed 13 men. 
In the dog article, the authors claimed to have examined the genitals of nearly 10,000 canines. Rofl

"If our project shows anything, 

it shows that what's coming out of these disciplines cannot currently be trusted," 
Lindsay told AFP.

Thanks for posting that link!

Feminist Journal Accepted Hoax Anti-Male Re-Write of ‘Mein Kampf’ 

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/10/0...ein-kampf/

"The paper, which argues that feminism should abandon principles of individual choice and agency in favor of a unified fight against female oppression, was accepted by the feminist journal [i]Affilia[/i] on August 21, 2018."

Appearing ~a few days ago, on TV,
which I've seen only once,
was a commercial showing a woman 
on the floor with her legs backwards over her head.
A dog ran up and humped her foot!

They probably have it on youtube.
Apparently I am a deep-closet redneck -- so deep, I wasn't aware of it (and neither were my friends and co-workers).  I am so excited to find out about this that I can't wait to tell my wife and everyone else.   Smoke
e4e5Qh5Ke7Qe5#
Don't forget to say Ya'll!

YeeHAAA!
Sheee-it..