Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does Jesus have a connection with Roswell NM
It was David Flynn's work that I was first aware that Bethlehem is located at PIx10. I guess he didn't realize that Jesus death and Resurrection at 33 years old would be the numbers that wound connect Jesus with Roswell NM. Maybe he did and did not want to say, he was very careful what he would say. 

So here it is Bethlehem lies at DMS COORDINATES 31°42'17.53" N  that's 10xpi in decimal
33x3.14=103.6 
33 latitude of Roswell NM and age of Jesus
3.14 latitude of Bethlehem Jesus's birth
103.6 longitude of Roswell NM
0334_bible_devil_christian_ani Spacecraft
 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. 
Bethlehem lies exactly on Pi x 10 (31. 41" 59") North latitude. If one extends a measuring line from the Temple mount Holy of Holies to Bethlehem at this latitude, the line measures 29,809 feet.

This is PI x itself 8 times. 

If one multiplies PI times itself 7 times, the distance in feet towards Bethlehem is far to short, 9 times and the distance is far too great. By multiplying PI exactly 8 times, the line touches a point on the latitude of PI x 10 only a few hundred yards from the Chruch of the Nativity. This location is outside the ancient walls of the city, a fitting location for a stable. 

Considering biblical numbers and their symbolism, "PI" (3.14159265...) represents a cycle of time and the full length of a circuit. The number "eight" represents fullness and completion. 29,809 stands as the perfect number combining both, signifying a finshed work through the cycle of time. Its application to our age is extraordinary.

For example, there will be 2,980.9 years (29,809 / 10) from the dedication of the very first temple, "the anchor point from which Bethlehem was measured" and the year 2019
 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.