Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Force
Being a military venture that first does extensive exploration on the Moon, can we expect any real info on what is found there?
What do you all think?
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
We always and only get kibbles and bits of information.
You saw the flying tic tacs that the Navy jets chased in the videos.
What do we know from that group of videos?
That the DoD knows a hell of a lot more than we will get wind of,
for the next 5 to 25 years, or more.
It's real 'iffy' that I will last long enough to see the next group of men on the Moon, and further 'iffy' I should hear what they find there beyond a generic "Rocks and Sand" narrative. But I still hold out hope.
Of course I believe the Antediluvians did extensive work building stations on the Moon, and massive structures on Mars are just waiting for our return, along with their silent occupants.
That we should repeat the agenda of the ancients is a foregone conclusion, but at the same time it was always the most logical series of steps to be taken not only for ourselves, but was for the ancient ones as well.
Exciting days ahead for those who survive to see it...and if the truth be told about it?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
Not sure where in timeframe of Earth history you can place Antediluvians ?
Before dinosaur era ?
(12-24-2019, 08:29 PM)letosvet Wrote: Not sure where in timeframe of Earth history you can place Antediluvians ?
Before dinosaur era ?
6000 years ago as old Ignatius L. Donnelly would have it.

It all hinges around these words in my signature
"What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us." Ecc 1: 9-10
They are in my world!

With the Smoking Pyramid and now a CARD attached to a rock that MICKY will NOT take an image of it in color.  But it was PUT there by the Deep Underground Military Base under the Smoking Pyramid someone goes out and puts markers on rocks they want the uncurious-Curiosity to STOP right at the Navcam sees the white card.  Next long "automatic" drive; they'll probably not release NavCams anymore.

Bob... Ninja Assimilated

32-Year-Old Former NASA Contractor Faces up to 10 Years in Prison for Substituting Chinese Steel

By  Loukia Papadopoulos

Seongchan “Steven” Yun was convicted of providing false documentation to a federal agency.

[Image: nasa_resize_md.jpg]

A 32-year-old former NASA contractor could serve up to 10 years in federal prison after purchasing Chinese parts for a NASA space launch project and attempting to hide it. Seongchan “Steven” Yun, of Redondo Beach, California, was convicted of providing false documentation to a federal agency in order to cover up his purchases.

RELATED: EX-APPLE ENGINEER ACCUSED OF STEALING AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE SECRETS PLEADS NOT GUILTY

NASA’s Space Launch System and Orion project

The contractor, who served as a project manager with the California-based CBOL Corporation, worked on a contract that provided stainless steel tubing for NASA’s Space Launch System and Orion project. He was accused of falsely certifying Chinese steel tubing despite being aware of contractual stipulations requiring that the material come from the United States.

The fraud was uncovered when NASA employees became suspicious after the steel tubing failed suitability testing. Yun initially tried to claim that he did not know the material had to be produced domestically. However, later he confessed to knowing about the requirements for tubing made inside the United States.

Defrauding NASA

“The NASA Office of Inspector General will continue to aggressively investigate those who undermine and defraud NASA efforts to build the SLS launch vehicle and its systems,” Special Agent in Charge John Corbett, Central Field Office said in a statement.

“This jury verdict serves as a staunch reminder that such conduct will not be tolerated."

Yun's sentencing hearing is scheduled for March 2, 2020. He was indicted on March 13, 2019.
The case was investigated by the NASA – Office of Inspector General and the Air Force Office of Special Investigations and is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney E. Jackson Boggs Jr.

December 25, 2019   Naughty

Source: https://interestingengineering.com/32-year-old-former-nasa-contractor-faces-up-to-10-years-in-prison-for-substituting-chinese-steel
--

Bob... Ninja Alien2
"The Morning Light, No sensation to compare to this, suspended animation, state of bliss, I keep my eyes on the circling sky, tongue tied and twisted just and Earth Bound Martian I" Learning to Fly Pink Floyd [Video: https://vimeo.com/144891474]
from Bob's post:

Quote:A 32-year-old former NASA contractor Pimp

could serve up to 10 years in federal prison Applause

after purchasing Chinese parts Scream

for a NASA space launch project and attempting to hide it.  Naughty

Seongchan “Steven” Yun, 
of Redondo Beach, California, 
was convicted of providing false documentation  Tp
to a federal agency, 
in order to cover up his purchases.

"convicted of providing false documentation"

What kind of a bullshit charge is that?
Sounds more like sabotage to me.

"... could ... serve up to ten years in prison..."

coulda 
shoulda
woulda ...
throw the book at the mother fucker.

What an ass hole.

I found a rather fascinating and short pdf of legal maneuvers in this case and court ruling.
Here are two excerpts from the court ruling

https://ecf.flmd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/sh...49-61-6-cr

Quote:Yun was employed by CBOL Corporation 
and was assigned as project manager for the order of the steel tubes.
CBOL obtained the tubing from a company called Specialized Metals, {Chinese}
and had it shipped to NASA.

Yun argues that CBOL’s outside counsel, 
acting “hand-in-hand” with criminal investigators, 
deceived him into confessing
and that this deception renders his confession involuntary and inadmissible

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NASA director Bridenstine was on FOX news tonite talking about the Space Force.
Specifically,
the Chinese threat to all our civilian and military satellites,
as the Chinese have called it:
Space - America's Achilles Heel.
No American Steel Available
(12-28-2019, 02:32 PM)Kalter Rauch Wrote: No American Steel Available

No American Steel Available - now added to list via Kalter Applause

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
"The Morning Light, No sensation to compare to this, suspended animation, state of bliss, I keep my eyes on the circling sky, tongue tied and twisted just and Earth Bound Martian I" Learning to Fly Pink Floyd [Video: https://vimeo.com/144891474]
Recycled Steel Otherwise
(01-19-2020, 07:07 PM)Kalter Rauch Wrote: Recycled Steel Otherwise

Zioinists steel melted by hi-tech two nuclear bombs bottom of WW I & 2 was sent packing to china BEFORE the fires in the pits of the building were still burning for almost 4 full months.  More radiation deaths than cancer deaths.  Those still suffering are mostly asbestos related, radiation killed others by now.

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
I heard on the news that they're asking for what name to call people in the Space Force.

How does EXOLDIERS sound?