Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello EA and Keith and other members,
Hello EA and Keith and other members,

As someone with underlying conditions caring for my wife, she finally died March 18, 2020 at 10 PM.  This was in the middle of loosing by criminals from Publisher's Clearing House that I used credit cards AFTER I went to Police to guide me through this.  No answer until the last week in March, but by then someone else popped up and now wants a measly $500 this time to pay for fees and such.  They gave me $5,600 check from Bank of America to pay for these fees and such.  I got the paperwork to me showing I won at first 27.2 million; then moved to 35 million.

Stupid? Doh   Yes, likely as I already have two articles at Mycommonsesparty.com about the SCAM they are.  But I really believe I won 2nd Place in one of those games, number 1300 exactly as I kept asking that question and was turned away.  Even today I cannot get past first screen at PCH.  A phone call in late December there was Debrah Holland, who called me later in January; she told the operator to delete the phone call I made.  I believe the NSA didn't like that and on January 19, 2020 a letter email notifying me that I DID win.

The $5,600 check account BOA was deleted after a day our two after I had cashed the check for cash.

I also am treating diabetes with Phoenix Tears I made in January.  March 1 when I started doing our taxes I went file married filing separately, my C drive went into click mode.  I had time enough to get done the taxes enough to print it out for me...then the 8Core C drive crashed .  My laptop also went into a re-update Windows 7 and that has gone into a re-start, updating, re-start, screen stays black. Cry

I am using the rendering machine for now.

My wife spent 22 years of our 36 years of being married; I felt part her enter my soul on that March 8 Sunday visit when we hugged real tight.

I still have not received Death Certificate and her son had her cremated and buried next to her brother in Malone.

I am withdrawing a bit, I have only peeked here only a bit of time then gone.

There is Solace in Solitude.  I play guitar a bit more at night before bed and also keep on oxygen over night and also my portable one when downstairs; I may get a free big blue O2 in the next day or two ( I hope ) since I have NO children of my own I am leaving the house and land to him.

When I am feeling better and past this weekend and what any $$$$ I get on April 3, and my Medications on the 4th if they won't give me them on the 3rd I'll try to come back and review all what you folks have been talking about.

Bless all of YOU Angel 

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
"The Morning Light, No sensation to compare to this, suspended animation, state of bliss, I keep my eyes on the circling sky, tongue tied and twisted just and Earth Bound Martian I" Learning to Fly Pink Floyd [Video: https://vimeo.com/144891474]
Quote:My wife spent 22 years of our 36 years of being married; I felt part her enter my soul on that March 8 Sunday visit when we hugged real tight.

I still have not received Death Certificate and her son had her cremated and buried next to her brother in Malone.

'...we hugged real tight'
Recall:
you speak for us too...Grouphug  cyber-hug to you bob.

Your loss of your best friend  is a day I hope I never face.
I would crumble for sure but hopefully rebuild a new reality.

Stay strong.
As you always are.
And on the matter of PCB $$$ ...I don't know what to say... so  instead I'll say don't withdraw too far and post where the host is the most. Arrow RE: Hello EA and Keith and other members,

Quote:There is Solace in Solitude.  I play guitar a bit more at night before bed

You rock 007.
Hero. LilD
Along the vines of the Vineyard.
With a forked tongue the snake singsss...
(04-02-2020, 12:56 AM)EA Wrote:
Quote:My wife spent 22 years of our 36 years of being married; I felt part her enter my soul on that March 8 Sunday visit when we hugged real tight.

'...we hugged real tight'
Recall:
you speak for us too...Grouphug  cyber-hug to you bob.

Stay strong.
As you always are.
And on the matter of PCB $$$ ...I don't know what to say... so  instead I'll say don't withdraw too far and post where the host is the most. Arrow RE: Hello EA and Keith and other members,

Quote:There is Solace in Solitude.  I play guitar a bit more at night before bed

You rock 007.
Hero. LilD
So sorry to hear about your loss. There are days I feel like I won't be far behind myself. There comes a time when it sort of loses it terror....and I'm tired.
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
[Image: w3k4F4v.png]
My deepest condolences to you Bob. 

I do not know you except through this Hidden Mission forum  but it feels like you are a part of the extended family and I am saddened by your loss.

May your guitar solace ease grief and reinforce your love.

Mellow
Bob, I read your post, and other than my condolences, I do not know what to say. You are an amazing person, one who has made my knowledge of Cydonia and all that is going on there so much more. I hope you find the solace you need, time really does heal all wounds, and whilst it sometimes feels that nothing will ever get better, it does. Be assured you have many admirers and friends here. You are not alone.
Thank You to everyone for the love and support, it really does help.

Grouphug Hugs Worship Nurse

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
"The Morning Light, No sensation to compare to this, suspended animation, state of bliss, I keep my eyes on the circling sky, tongue tied and twisted just and Earth Bound Martian I" Learning to Fly Pink Floyd [Video: https://vimeo.com/144891474]
I feel your pain. I lost my wife on November 24th after a month long fight with kidney failure. I still don't know how to process it. The last words she told me were that "I was the love of her life". I can't wait to see her again, hopefully very soon.
Seek and ye shall find. JESUS
------------------------------------------
I am a recovering vegetarian   Hi
7777 so sorry.
As I hoped to bob 

I hope I expire before my loved one.

but...if I may try to encourage you...

Stick around a while as longer as you can.

Quote: hopefully very soon.

Four-sevens-sake.
I hope that heaven can wait.
We love you too.

Forever can wait a day.
I wouldn't doubt your soulmate would prefer that you continue your presence among us.

All of us would hope our family members persevere.
May you live life in tribute to your wife.

Not your enemy.
pax.
Quote:EA

Oh I plan to.  Taking email away while still having modem gives me time for tomorrow's delivery of an ELON MUSK heavy heavy rocket.

I plan to to spread Flat Facts Brutal Truths for a decade or more that will remain long after we get past 2050...all pre-paid.. & and NO DELETIONS ALLOWED !!!

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
(04-17-2020, 11:16 PM)rhw007 Wrote:
Quote:EA

Oh I plan to.  Taking email away while still having modem gives me time for tomorrow's delivery of an ELON MUSK heavy heavy rocket.

I plan to to spread Flat Facts Brutal Truths for a decade or more that will remain long after we get past 2050...all pre-paid.. & and NO DELETIONS ALLOWED !!!

Bob... Ninja Assimilated

I plan to to spread Flat Facts Brutal Truths for a decade or more...
A decadal declaration of: Game On!
LilD     I hope that inspires mayito.
 hopefully very soon.
[Image: 49796112787_5d4bb40ea1_m.jpg]

A ~decade ago when my loved one almost died from pnuemonia you were all present as i went through that and nearly lost it and could have fell apart.
I'm still standing and she's still breathing and I don't take a second for granted.
It's the "Phoenix Tears" over cake.  5 gallons of Everclear boils down to about 1/8 inch in small ceramic bowl from a "Rice Cooker" boiling the last of the alcohol away with very dark greenish black cooking oil & water mix. I still have not touched ANY of the 'lumps' at the bottom I am saving for last.

Bob... Ninja Assimilated