Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Quote:[Image: hmm2.gif] Bob...that sounds like a novel process.

How much ethanol do you use?

1st you do not use ethanol, it's Everclear type hathanol for Rick Simpson Hemp Oil. I used isopropenol 93% alcohol which was highest I could find in drug store.  Tomorrow the book arrives tomorrow so I let you know if there is anything more beyond the oil.  Hathanol is what is used in hospitals to sterilize equipment, is soaks up ANYTHING microbial, virus etc; so it literally strips any and all cannabinoids variances so when you finally burn it all off, I added water like Rick stated in the video, but I have seen people not use Rick's method but use shredded, ground, and also even more ground up  until it's more like Kratom, then mixed with peanut or other edible oils.  They then slowly boil the mixture so that it becomes that tarry stuff that you can fill big syringes by pushing all air out, dipping outlet into the oil pull the plunger back, sucks the oil into the syringe; they then label that for the person they made it for.

A friend brought me a vaporizer, the new 'fad' with flavors.  Only now LIQUID PURE THC was inside this one.  Costs about 30 bucks in local vape shop and almost thought about getting one; but that one long hit had me my mind REALLY corn-fused like the synapses were all being microwaved.  Then a bigger cough and since I hole in left lung I told the two visitors the phlegm came up and out after crushing my pillow against my hernia.

I made new business cards that are post card size one picture states 50,000 DIFFERENT items can be made with cannabis.  I'd like to find out how Henry Ford made a car out of plastic that hardened into motor, and the sides, and trunks.  Which did not even scratch when he hit the trunk with a pick axe.  I sent Elon Musk and the Space-X folks instead of using stainless steel.  To use Cannabis Oil in the manner Henry Ford used.  I knew my method without using Hathanol didn't work out because not all the ispopropenal boiled off.

I got a BIG Cannabis Chemistry book I plan to get into NEXT batch of grow and experiment using CORRECT chemicals to see if I can turn it into 3D printing material that hardened during printing.   This 8th year of trying to grow before I got ONE plant ONLY that actually got as high as myself with the top bud is about 12 inches long. Still drying for two weeks now.

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
"The Morning Light, No sensation to compare to this, suspended animation, state of bliss, I keep my eyes on the circling sky, tongue tied and twisted just and Earth Bound Martian I" Learning to Fly Pink Floyd [Video: https://vimeo.com/144891474]
"1st you do not use ethanol, it's Everclear type hathanol…"

Everclear is ethanol.
I got his book Friday and its basically his story of his life and how he came to trust "Hemp" ( I still call it by it's scientific name Cannabis ) but he states up front what the ingredients are and how to make the oil.  And it is Hathenol, any other type has to be 99% PURE so that it will ALL boil away and grabs ALL the cannabinoids in the plant, including from sticks and stem.  You can grind it up and soak and swirl it in the Hathenol until it's dark green; making SURE you've stripped ALL from the plant material which is NOW no longer safe to smoke.  In fact BEFORE slowly burning the Hathenol you MUST use coffee strainers to keep the small particles from being in the finished product.

Using rice cooker, or small pot to make stew with, until you get everything liquid down to smallest amount put in even smaller pan like a small camp cooking stainless steel to finish off the burning.  He stated the Ethenol was more flammable and dangerous more so than the Hathenol.  I had used 93% Isopropynol and added the water but it still did not come out as oil, but thick crusty, sticky stuff.

Whatever you use, you are NOT going to be able to use again in any way that I know of.  It might still be use able as Cannabis Concrete; but it would still have "some" of stuff that burns so I wouldn't do that myself, nor make clothes or anything else out of it.

Also instead water I am going to use Almond Oil, which IS digestible in stomach and mouth. Just a few drops like he states when the Hathenol is finally nearly all burned away in fumes, burned OUTSIDE with fan blowing the fumes away from you.  The Ethanhol I think is the same as Ether I think which is what they used to let Ethenol evaporate and put people to sleep for medical operations.  This was way way back in the 60's &70'.  They have much better things now to knock you ass out so you won't wake up in mid-surgery like I did when broke right thigh in 25 cracks on motorcycle accident, Honda 250.

I will come back to this thread when I make the try and let everyone know.  I'll even make a movie, put on my site, NOT #YouPeepers though, it would be taken down in no time.

Bob... Ninja  Assimilated Bong7bp Woohoo

In the next few days I'll scan the pages that are at the end of the book where he goes through process; give it a 'secret' link along with biggest bud I have still drying.
"The Morning Light, No sensation to compare to this, suspended animation, state of bliss, I keep my eyes on the circling sky, tongue tied and twisted just and Earth Bound Martian I" Learning to Fly Pink Floyd [Video: https://vimeo.com/144891474]
Here's a list of alcohol types...

http://www.ivyroses.com/Chemistry/Organi...cohols.php

Is "Hathenol" a brand name?

I don't think "ether" is a type of alcohol.
Okay Kalter I did best I could since many of my programs including my Camera Software is all fracked up.  I lost a LOT of stuff and then more to deal with with septic tank frozen.

I am going to post links from the camera card of two special pages dealing about "solvent" and my 1st FULL blown bud "material" to be soaked after 8 years of trying and things come up, had to cut grow down house inspections etc.

I hope some folks try this and let us know in this thread.  Rick is still alive living in Croatia at the time the book was finished, some of the same information; except his tours around Europe, i.e. what to use for "solvent" at the original Website ; https//:phoenixtears.ca

https://mycommonsenseparty.com/2019-images/DSC_0007.JPG

https://mycommonsenseparty.com/2019-images/DSC_0009.JPG

https://mycommonsenseparty.com/2019-images/DSC_0010.JPG

Again his book, latest one anyway while he wrote it in Europe after Canadian Supreme Court would not even accept the paperwork.

Did best I could quick as I could.

If you have more ?'s, just giv a shout out.  I told what happened with 93% alcohol and it didn't turn out so well; but the rice cooker on low really does bleed the medicine from the cannabis bud into the oil...it is NOT SMOKE-ABLE after all the 'high and other cannabinoids are removed by the "solvent".

Bob... Ninja Assimilated Bong7bp Woohoo

Take a guess as how he named it and copyrighted the name to prevent anyone else from using for Cannabis OIL as "Phoenix Tears"
Bob...I think I vaguely recall something about Henry Ford
making car bodies from a hemp composite material,
but making engine/transmission parts seems impossible.

I could simply press a few keys and find out
but an unseen force seems to be inhibiting me......
"Take a guess as how he named it and copyrighted the name to prevent anyone else from using for Cannabis OIL as "Phoenix Tears" "

Hmm2 … a combination of "Phoenix Lights" and "Apache Teardrops" ?
(03-14-2019, 12:05 PM)Kalter Rauch Wrote: "Take a guess as how he named it and copyrighted the name to prevent anyone else from using for Cannabis OIL as "Phoenix Tears" "

Hmm2 … a combination of "Phoenix Lights" and "Apache Teardrops" ?

Take a bit more to even search?

http://www.verymagazine.org/magazine/216...41#panel-2

As for the "Phoenix Tears" came from watching Harry Potter in the end after coming back to life and fighting Voldemort who had poisoned him a Phoenix came and dropped a tear onto the wound and was magically healed...hence

"Phoenix Tears"

When septic tank unfreezes I might be ready to try after a few cleanups to do, or wait until April after getting paid again to but some hythenol.

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
420 with Juicy Thai

Mellow
May we hope that our government FINALLY opens up Cannabis FLAT FACTS and make it a NORMAL PLANT ?

Bong7bp Reefer Dance2 Par-ty Smilies-21813

Bob... Ninja Assimilated
I had a dream about Trump last week
and I was telling him he ought to grow a mustache.
He said "I was THINKING of that..!!!" Scratchchin
[Image: Hemp-field-Oregon-shutterstock_1191925942-2560x1707.jpg]

Top 6 Hemp Growing Countries: USA Now Ranks Number 3!
[Image: Paul-James-Profile-Pic-300x300.jpg] Paul James
April 22, 2019 4:30 pm

No Comments

For the first time ever, the U.S. now ranks among the top hemp growing countries in the world.

The United States now produces the third most hemp in the world. The growing CBD market, plus other uses for hemp, along with gradually loosening laws around cultivation, processing, and production of hemp products are all contributing to the growing U.S. hemp economy.

Hemp has been used throughout the world for millennia now. The earliest record dating back 8,000+ BCE somewhere within modern-day Taiwan – a hemp cord used within pottery. This is around the same time agriculture was also invented.

With a history so rich, it comes as no surprise the plant grows on so much of the globe. In this article, we’re going to take a look at the top six hemp growing countries and discuss their success.
RANKING THE TOP HEMP GROWING COUNTRIES

#6 – North Korea

Starting the list with a country like North Korea might be surprising to some. But those who know the country’s history are well aware of the importance of hemp to Korean culture.

Since the beginning of both North and South Korea’s written history, traditional weavers turned hemp fiber into a fabric known as “sambe.” This is often used for funeral clothing, though that custom is rather recent.

North Korea continues to use hemp and even cultivates it on an industrial level. One reason they’ve been able to grow the plant is their cannabis laws aren’t as strict as other nearby countries. Yes, it’s true you aren’t allowed to smoke the leaves of any cannabis plant — contrary to some rumors which circulated some years ago. In fact, smoking weed (and potentially hemp) in North Korea is punishable by death.

However, at least 47,000 square meters of land is dedicated to hemp textiles in Pyongyang alone. Not to mention, hemp naturally grows throughout the country.

#5 – Chile

Rules and regulations surrounding cannabis in Chile are quite strange. It’s illegal to consume in public and forbidden to grow the plant on an industrial level. Yet, since there are no laws against private consumption and cultivation, many Chilenos take advantage of this.

So much so, Chile held the record for the highest per capita consumption throughout Latin America.

Within the Quillota Valley specifically, records of hemp cultivation go as far back as 1545. It’s been used for a number of reasons, primarily shipping and army support. Though, some sources claim its main use is for seed oil production.
Because of the informal nature of hemp in Chile, it’s hard to find exact figures on hemp acreage, but this is our best guess.

#4 – France

France produced more than double the amount of hemp for the last few decades in comparison to all other European. Though, as recent as 2014, that stat slowly changed and the rest of Europe is now growing their share of the crop.

[Image: France-Hemp-chanvre-culture-ecologique.jpg]

Hemp growing in a field in France.

Some reports claim hemp has been used in France since the Neolithic times. Since then, the plant has mainly been used industrially for animal bedding, nautical applications, and textiles.

As of 2017, France grew over 43,000 acres of hemp. And that number continues to rise.

France almost experienced a death to their hemp industry. Due to the introduction of cotton, hemp production declined to a point of almost becoming extinct. However, it had a revival back in the 1960s and, since then, has gradually revived.

Luckily for France, since the crop was never banned, production never had a reason to completely stop.

#3 – United States Of America

The U.S. only recently made the list this past year with the 2018 hemp acreage report. With 78,176 total acres grown in up to 23 states, the country saw a massive expansion which earned a spot on this list.

Thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill which legalized the crop nationwide, there’s a good chance the U.S. will continue to climb this list. Right now, the vast majority of hemp in the U.S. is grown for CBD. Other forms of hemp, used in textiles, fabric, or hempcrete, are often imported. We can expect that in the coming years, the U.S. will not only grow more hemp, but more forms of the plant too.

However, due to decades of prohibition, the following two countries were able to prosper within the last decades in ways we simply couldn’t.

#2 – Canada

Health Canada, the federal agency in charge of distributing hemp licenses, reported Canadian farmers saw an 80% increase in hemp production between 2016 to 2017 – from 75,000 acres to 140,000.

Harvest takes place primarily in three providences — Saskatchewan (56,000 acres), Alberta (45,000 acres), and Manitoba (30,000 acres). Most of this cultivation focuses on extracted seeds for hemp oils, hemp protein powders, and hulled hemp seeds (similar food to sunflower seeds).

[Image: canada-cannabis-3754497.-PD-Pixabay-iamo...059683.jpg]

After Uruguay, Canada is the second country in the world to legalize recreational use of cannabis. However, legal CBD in Canada remains difficult to come by.

However, though the country reports they’ve seen a steady upward trend, signs are pointing to a potential decline in hemp production. The unfortunate truth is, Canada produced way more hemp than their people demanded.

Therefore, prices on hemp products decreased exponentially.

The government is now working towards balancing out production with demand and, due to this, they may fall shorter on this list in the years to come.

Surprisingly, despite overall cannabis legalization and progressive attitudes on hemp, legal CBD in Canada is another matter. Technically, CBD is only available by prescription through medical cannabis dispensaries, but many people are accessing it informally on the gray market.

#1 – China

For some time, China grew nearly 70% of the world’s hemp. The earliest records of Chinese hemp use date as far back as the year 300. The main use for the plant, as with other countries on this list, was for fiber or survival food. In fact, after World War II, hemp saved many people from starving in areas of Northern China.

This brilliant use for the plant was noted by some Americans right around the time hemp prohibition began. In turn, many fought against hemp’s ban as they wanted to see its versatile uses put to work here in the States. As General Counsel Ralph Loziers of the US National Institute of Oilseed Production proclaimed in front of a congressional committee in 1937, hemp is used by a variety of nations around the world:

“Millions of people every day are using hempseed in [Asia] as food. They have been doing this for many generations, especially in periods of famine.”

Not only did the Chinese government never ban on the plant, they in fact supported industrial growth. Allowing hemp to prosper to an estimated 200,000 to 250,000 acres.

TOP HEMP GROWING COUNTRIES & HEMP AS A WORLDWIDE CROP

Though most of China’s hemp is roasted for domestic snacks and oil, nearly 40% of it is exported to other countries.

That means nearly 90,000 acres of hemp — more than that grown in America last year — is in demand.

[Image: Hemp-field-shutterstock_1183902727.jpg]

Not just the U.S., but the entire world seems poised on the edge of a new hemp boom.

As we continue to fight against prohibition, we often forget about the power this crop already exerts on a worldwide scale.

While the United States may be behind on this list, it’s vital to remember we didn’t fight to legalize the crop purely for our sake. High production would allow more trade with more nations. We’ll also be able to fully pursue the sustainable potential of hemp. Hemp may be another factor in bringing this world a little closer together.

Source: https://ministryofhemp.com/blog/hemp-gro...ry+of+Hemp

Bob... Ninja Assimilated Bong7bp Reefer
Must see 2 hour documentary Pimp Dance004

Actually Tommy Chong went to JAIL for selling bongs, so "paraphernalia" did get at least one person in jail simply for selling the bongs. You should find and watch God Plant.

https://mycommonsenseparty.com/2019-video/God-Plant-2hr.mp4

Ninja Assimilated
Denver first in U.S. to decriminalize psychedelic mushrooms

Psilocybin possession would remain illegal but would become police’s “lowest law-enforcement priority”

By Jon Murray | jmurray@denverpost.com | The Denver Post
PUBLISHED: May 8, 2019 at 4:30 pm | UPDATED: May 8, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Peter Dejong, The Associated Press

Psychedelic mushrooms are seen at the Procare farm in Hazerswoude, central Netherlands, in this 2007 file photo.
[Image: AP_070802036452.jpg?fit=310%2C9999px&ssl=1]

Denver is poised to become the first city in the nation to effectively decriminalize psychedelic mushrooms.

After closing an early vote deficit Tuesday night and early Wednesday, final unofficial results posted late in the afternoon showed a reversal of fortune — with Initiative 301 set to pass narrowly with 50.6 percent of the vote. The total stands at 89,320 votes in favor and 87,341 against, a margin of 1,979.

The Denver Elections Division will continue accepting military and overseas ballots, but typically those numbers are small. Results will be certified May 16.

“It’s been one hell of a 21 and a half hours,” Initiative 301 campaign manager Kevin Matthews said. “If these results hold, this is an example of the absurd comedy of the great metaphor. Against all odds, we prevailed. This is what happens when a small team of dedicated and passionate people unite under a single idea to create change.”

RELATED: Find out who your new Denver City Council member is — or if you have to vote again
[/url]
Denver’s vote [url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-law/2019/05/08/denver-voters-apparently-reject-decriminalization-magic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.16a348698b58]has attracted national attention
. While efforts are afoot to get psilocybin-related measures on the ballot in Oregon and California in 2020, Denver hosted the first-ever U.S. popular vote on the matter, according to organizers. An earlier effort in California last year failed to qualify for the ballot.

Though Initiative 301 attracted no organized opposition, critics of Colorado’s legalization of marijuana lamented the prospect of Denver blazing yet another trail they see as misguided and potentially harmful.
The measure essentially tells police to look the other way on adult psilocybin use.

“We’ll see what the final numbers are, but we’re a little stunned to see a 7,000-vote flip overnight on that,” said Jeff Hunt, director of the Centennial Institute at Colorado Christian University, who initially questioned on Twitter whether vote-tampering was involved. “We’ll continue to fight the growing drug culture. Denver’s becoming the illicit drug capital of the world. The larger issue here is not good for our city.”

He added: “Marijuana has brought more problems than it’s solved to our city and our state, and if we continue to go down this track, we’re going to continue to see Colorado get in worse and worse shape.”

Supporters extolled emerging research showing potential health benefits with psychedelic mushrooms. The measure likely was put over the top by younger voters, who tend to cast their ballots closer to or on Election Day, even though all registered voters receive their ballots in the mail about three weeks earlier.

Last fall, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted psilocybin “breakthrough therapy” designation for its potential to help with treatment-resistant depression, a status that speeds up the development and review process for a medicine containing the substance.

What Initiative 301 tells police to do    

As written, I-301 directs police via ordinance to treat enforcement of laws against possession of psilocybin mushrooms as their lowest priority.

Hyoung Chang, The Denver Post

Kevin Matthews led the decriminalization campaign for magic mushrooms in Denver. He was photographed on Feb. 12, 2019.

It’s similar to decriminalization measures approved by Denver voters for marijuana years before Colorado’s Amendment 64 won statewide approval.

“Our victory here is a clear signal to the rest of the country that we’re ready for a broader conversation around psilocybin and its potential benefits,” said Matthews, a 33-year-old stay-at-home dad.

Psychedelic mushrooms still would remain illegal to buy, sell or possess, with the latter crime a felony that carries a potential punishment of up to a year in prison and a fine. But Initiative 301 backers hope to lower the risk users face of getting caught with mushrooms.

Past marijuana efforts are instructive, though. Denver voters signed off on decriminalization measures in 2005 and 2007, but that didn’t stop police from enforcing the law — though drug law-liberalization advocates say the public discussion prompted by the ballot initiatives helped pave the way for statewide legalization in 2012.

“I’ll say this: We’re looking forward to creating a positive relationship with city officials,” Matthews said. “We have the resources ready to make sure the Justice Department, the (district attorney’s) office and the Denver Police Department have the education they need to implement this in a way that’s fair.”

[Image: magicmushrooms-021319-cha-050.jpg?fit=31...99px&ssl=1]

Initiative 301 requires the city to create a panel to monitor the effects and implementation of the ordinance.
Tide turned Wednesday
Some national media outlets as well as the Centennial Institute wrongly called I-301 a bust late Tuesday, based on the early results.

Related Articles But the gap tightened throughout the night. By 1 a.m. Wednesday, when Denver Elections put out its last release before pausing counting for the night, the measure still was losing by 3.4 percentage points.

It overcame that margin in the next — and final — round of results shortly after 4 p.m.
Jon Murray

Jon Murray is an enterprise reporter on The Denver Post's government and politics team, with a focus on transportation. He previously covered Denver Mayor Michael Hancock and city government. A Colorado native, he joined The Denver Post in 2014 after reporting on city government and the legal system for The Indianapolis Star.
Follow Jon Murray @JonMurray

Submit your news tips or photos

Most Popular
  1. Denver first in U.S. to decriminalize psychedelic mushrooms

2. Kendrick Castillo, killed in STEM School shooting, sacrificed himself to save others, his father says

3. Ivanka Trump meets with sheriff after STEM School shooting near Denver

4. Suspected STEM School shooters appeared in court Wednesday while classroom heroes were lauded by family and friends

5. Denver weather: Freeze warning posted with snow expected to fall overnight

6. Editorial: Colorado just lost “the best kid in the world” to another school shooting
Source: https://www.denverpost.com/2019/05/08/de...-mushroom/

Bob... Ninja Assimilated Band
Marijuana Industry Could Outpace NFL in Revenue by 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/06...enue-2020/
[Image: LJLrtAP.jpg]
EverClear (195 proof) IS usable for Hathenal.  And for making a car, ever try to rip and tear the stalks of a plant?  Frack is that stuff TOUGH even Giljotina one of these will NOT cut it first time out.

I have two glass containers with glass covers with all the stalks and shakes and leafs, I didn't have any more glass with covers so I stopped and got three LARGE Mason jars, only only took one 1/2 full to put 2OZ, 35g each; its still in fridge until tomorrow. ALL Everclear is black, and I just got to squash the stems as much as I can, then do the 1/2 Jar squash also to try and get as much as I can.

No water, this time going to use cooking oil, 2-4 mm because that won't boil away like the last time.

Also got small portable large needles, cannot inject anything into body, but can get Phoenix Tears sucked up when the boiling slows, stops when the cooking oil.  We'll see tomorrow.

Bob... Ninja Assimilated

Found out why last try was overcooked, Rice cooker only had FULL HIGH on or warm.  No mid range boil.  I did get 1 & 1/2 jars of juice which is very very dark green.  I put them back in Fridge.  I have to go to Plattsburgh tomorrow anyway, I'll get either rice cooker or a Beef Stew maker.  Something to make the liquid boil, at the LOWEST temperature,  Going to add water and cooking oil 2 mm when it gets close to being thicker.

Be back, I am doing this.
I've finally had a chance to try out RSO.
This stuff only needs a rice grain size to do the trick.
I've tried dbl that...psychedelic !!!
I only had a small cooker with ONE setting, you cannot BOIL the liquid, it must be low boil.  I went today and got a Stew Boiler with TWO heating settings, and two on the lower level off and warm. Two HIGHER levels, one setting slow cook, or higher and it will boil anything.

THAT is what happened to me last time I did this, tomorrow I will try again.

I'll keep the 'side effect' in mind Mellow

Bob... Ninja Assimilated