Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Boys of Boise" Political Plotting 1955 style
this is one avenue the weasels and jackals of the political realm run all the time... the old sex thing. But in hindsite, knowing how many children are literally sacrificed to the devil machinery running the show... this story gives much food for thought-especially with my now familiarity with the Beast that runs the state of Idaho-amongst most of the other huge Western states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boise_homos...ty_scandal
"Confusion... first sign of a bad relationship-whether personal, societal or governmental"
damn, how did I miss this one?

What exactly are they putting in the 'taters anyway?

Good catch Shar.

On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
(02-21-2011, 12:26 PM)Keith link Wrote:damn, how did I miss this one?

What exactly are they putting in the 'taters anyway?

Good catch Shar.

lots of radiation?
"Confusion... first sign of a bad relationship-whether personal, societal or governmental"
you know, just about every state has its dirty secrets, and I find it a common thread for there to have been male sexual abuse involved.
I'm not talking homosexuality, that's consensual in most cases, I'm more talking about where the states would take your male children for the smallest infractions, holding them indefinitely, putting them on what were basically slave farms, and disciplining them harshly while not even checking if the 'officers' in charge of them were pedophiles, which in many many cases they WERE.
Then requiring them to be sterilized before release
Read up on Stonewall Jackson Training School for a prime example of this.
I mean this place is literally in my back yard, and is one haunted sumbitch.
First time I ever saw it I felt so sad, and I knew nothing at all about it at the time.

I have a bunch of males I'm raising, sons of my daughters.
I will literally kill anyone that would cause a hair to fall from any one of their heads and will face judgment day without a trace of shame for it.

We can't change the past, but the future is what we make it.
Love destroys evil.
Evil burns up and dies- love gives it's life to be reborn and live forever

On a satellite I ride. Nothing down below can hide.
Your baby boys are very lucky to have a guardian angel grandpa like you Keith...