Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold fever!
The National Inflation Association is saying the following;

"By the end of 2011, we are confident that not only will we see QE3 under a new name, but the Fed will act to force banks to lend their $1.6 trillion in excess reserves. It is a joke that we are debating spending cuts of $70 billion over the next two years, when only very dramatic across the board spending cuts of 50% or more of the total budget will give the U.S. any hope of balancing the budget and avoiding hyperinflation. Best case scenario, if the U.S. government cuts spending by 50% or more in all areas of the budget including entitlement programs and is able to prevent hyperinflation, NIA still believes we will see the U.S. dollar lose 90% of its purchasing power this decade with the price of gold rising to above $16,000 per ounce."

$16,000 per oz of gold!
What would the price of bread be?

I'm guessing a days wages to equal a penny in this scenario.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."
Rev 6:6 KJB
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
(08-03-2011, 01:35 PM)Fsbirdhouse link Wrote:The National Inflation Association is saying the following;

"By the end of 2011, we are confident that not only will we see QE3 under a new name, but the Fed will act to force banks to lend their $1.6 trillion in excess reserves. It is a joke that we are debating spending cuts of $70 billion over the next two years, when only very dramatic across the board spending cuts of 50% or more of the total budget will give the U.S. any hope of balancing the budget and avoiding hyperinflation. Best case scenario, if the U.S. government cuts spending by 50% or more in all areas of the budget including entitlement programs and is able to prevent hyperinflation, NIA still believes we will see the U.S. dollar lose 90% of its purchasing power this decade with the price of gold rising to above $16,000 per ounce."

$16,000 per oz of gold!
What would the price of bread be?

I'm guessing a days wages to equal a penny in this scenario.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."
Rev 6:6 KJB
If that happened you can garuntee a new gold rush regardless of what laws happen to be against it.
Quote:No mountain is too tall if your first step is belief. -Anonymous
...Because even if there were no artifacts anywhere, not studying things of interest is an extreme disservice to science. -Tarius
Exactly!
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
mining, er, digging swiming pool
in my back yard Fluvial
is looking better all the time
dam sure won't be able to drive anywhere..
Dance2
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner
http://etfdailynews.com/2011/08/04/is-th...z-vxx-tna/
Wife and I are headed to Idaho Falls tonight on another buying binge.
Food, before inflation really gets hold!
We've been buying (Stocking up) on a regular basis right along, but last week, and tonight again we are filling the carts with staples. Rice, flour, beans, and lots and lots of canned goods, mostly soups and fruits. Powdered milk, coffee, sacks of sugar, etc.
Hundreds of dollars worth!
I remember the old Herter's catalog when I was a kid, that said one should stock up on tobacco as a medium of exchange! Almost as valuable as gold if in short supply!
Of course people don't smoke like they used too, but plenty still do.
Is that bad? Cow
They are in my world!

don't forget Coffee2

I'm seeing the price of gold at $1800 per oz now, hearing it's expected to top $2500 at the end of the year, if not much sooner!
A reasonable prediction.

Lady called me from the Klamath river on monday evening and says the river has barely dropped at all since I left!
I would've been there this whole month if the water had gone down to normal flows, but I guess I'll just stay home and content myself with fishing the Snake river instead.
They just started turning down the flows on it today!
They are in my world!

I moved this from Norman’s thread on the Archons

alemos,
If you were on the West coast, or close, I'd invite you to come to the Klamath river next year, and bring your metal detector.
I've got 30 miles of claims on the Klamath, and 30 more in the surrounding hills and creeks that are available in the club I belong to.
Talked to a F&G officer that had seen the gold nuggets coming off one claim called 'Indian girl" that is almost exclusively a metal detecting area.

Thanks for the potential invite, right neighborly of you.

Yep, I’m quite a distance away, east coast. Would like nothing better than to take off across America in the camper that is rarely used, that sits out back, loaded down with all the gear. What an adventure that would be.

Unfortunately, it probably won’t happen anytime soon. My wife and I take care of our respective mothers, both in their mid 80s, who live on the property with us. Numerous trips to Doctor’s offices, the Hospital occasionally, other errands. We essentially run three households. Any small thing is life and death to them. Not sure they could survive without us. So I guess I’ll have to just live vicariously through you. It appears easy to get the Gold fever.

The sites you go to, are they on public land and are you utilizing the Mining Act of 1872? Saw that on a recent search and was unaware of it. Anyone can, 18 years or older. I’m betting not a lot of people know that. Always thought I would like living out west.

Have a good trip and have fun at the reception.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.<br />Aldous Huxley
http://www.kitco.com/market/

GOLD
08/19/2011
13:24
+27.20
+1.49%

SILVER
08/19/2011
13:24
+1.76
+4.33%

PLATINUM
08/19/2011
13:23
+32.00
+1.74%

PALLADIUM
08/19/2011
13:23
-0.40%

GOLD
08/22/2011
17:15
+45.00
+2.43%
Whoa Wook!
Gold at $1900+

WOW!
They are in my world!

alemos,
Yup! 1872 mining laws and unpatented mining claims.
They are in my world!

its time to sell Your gold

GOLD  08/25/2011  08:39  1736.50  1737.50  -14.80  -0.85%  1723.00  1737.80
you sell yours
Whistle
(08-25-2011, 09:43 AM)Wook link Wrote:you sell yours
Whistle

we dont have gold mines..... nothing to sell
o bummer
Muaha
my bet
would be on silver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCO6smQrjJ8
and away we go
Horsepoop
speak about mirthing mayhem
:SJ:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2fONPgI...re=related
Horsepoop Whistle
[Image: au0060lns.gif]
http://www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.html
GOLD
08/26/2011
+57.80
+3.26%

SILVER
08/26/2011
+0.38
+0.92%

PLATINUM
08/26/2011
17:12
+10.00
+0.55%

PALLADIUM
08/26/2011
17:10
+5.00
+0.67%

GOLD
09/02/2011
14:59
+55.10
+3.02%

SILVER
09/02/2011
14:59
+1.83
+4.41%

OK... seems it goes to 2200$
http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/09...ort-67681/
  GOLD
09/05/2011
13:15
+16.10
+0.85%

shovels at the ready
Muaha
Just ran up the gas vac to make sure the fuel doesn't varnish in the carb.
Wife wants to take the trailer camping one more time before cold weather, and then it gets winterized so everything still works next year when it's time to go to the Klamath!
When she saw the price of gold hit $1900 she was about ready to send me now, but time is short before the fall storms start and there are many things I have to do here (Mostly hunt and fish), and I'd sure like to take my jet boat to the klamath as well next year so I can have easier access to the whole river channel without having to pack everything up and down the river banks.
That was tough work!
They are in my world!

http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/vi...o_id=16207
Gerald Celente on jobs, gold money printing
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kitconews/20...s-remains/

SELL   Bump
sell what?
Whistle
With gold and silver prices plunging, King World News sources are reporting massive physical demand. One example is Sprott Money, which completely ran out of physical silver. Larisa Sprott, President of Sprott Money told KWN, “It’s been pretty wild, especially the last three or four days because of the price drop. People are trading in their paper money for gold and silver, but we are seeing more purchases of silver net. In fact the buying has been really skewed in favor of silver, there is tremendous demand.”
http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/K...ilver.html

Gold shares are being impacted by a field of problems as a result of the large short positions held in almost all. They are being taken advantage of today by pressuring the entities in hopes of causing long term holders to collapse in their commitments.
http://www.jsmineset.com/
(09-24-2011, 10:41 PM)Wook link Wrote:sell what?
Whistle

SELL GOLD,,,, now You are late....
yeah,
It's lost $300 per oz from about a month ago, but don't count $2000 oz out just yet.
It will get there, and more!
They are in my world!