Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time traveler
Time travellers do not use Twitter, scientists find

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/scien...-find.html

[Image: backfuture_2408307b.jpg]

Time travellers probably do not exist or, at least, they do not use social networks, a team of scientists has declared.
Researchers predicted that if humans in the future had discovered a way to visit the past they might leave clues on websites like Twitter and Facebook by inadvertently mentioning events which had not yet happened.
I think that at any given time, there are many sets of look alikes so close they could be identical twins. over the ages and ages, these could number no less than in the hundreds.
The weakest of minds could see their match in old photos and immediately imagine themselves reincarnated from previous generations.

Naw!
So, the words Autumn and Fall are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world!

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there a thing of which it is said, "See, this is new?"It has been already, in the ages before us. Ecc 1: 9-10
None of those lookalikes are anything like identical, the Nicholas Cage/unknown c.1870 is pretty close but nonetheless different at  second glance.
The time traveller guy in the crowd only looks current because retro styling would make him look cool nowadays.
Can't see how all this ever took off, I don't find any of them remotely convincing.
The Swiss Watch is intresting though.
[Image: c7bd752d587502d7dd-67611692.jpg]

Whistle
Rofl

There are a lot of democrats that look like hell, but they are not satan.
Seek and ye shall find. JESUS
------------------------------------------
I am a recovering vegetarian   Hi
Physicists Say They've Come Up With a Mathematical Model For a Viable Time Machine

https://www.sciencealert.com/physicists-just-came-up-with-a-mathematical-model-for-a-viable-time-machine

Physicists have come up with what they claim is a mathematical model of a theoretical "time machine" - a box that can move backwards and forwards through time and space.

The trick, they say, is to use the curvature of space-time in the Universe to bend time into a circle for hypothetical passengers sitting in the box, and that circle allows them to skip into the future and the past.