Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
it's Friday at HM..
From The Resurgent: According to the Election Integrity Project, California Inc. (EIPCa), the Los Angeles County Voter Registration list has approximately 12,000 registered voters over the age of 105. Of those, 1,000 registered voters were born in the 1800s. This means that there are 1,000 registered voters in Los Angeles who are over 118 years old. But there could be a completely logical answer to the discovery of so many supercentenarians living in California. That answer i...s that Los Angeles County is violating the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA). They are violating the NVRA by failing to properly clean their voter files of those who have passed away. Recently, Judicial Watch and EIPCa notified the state of California that they were in violation of the NVRA. Based on publicly available records, there are 11 counties in California that have more than 100% voter registration. Leading this list is the county of Los Angeles which Judicial Watch reports having 144% of the eligible adults registered to vote...
See More
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCUFrTLHI2NNFLU&w=476&...Ho9va32klA]
[url=http://theresurgent.com/voter-registration-list-proves-the-fountain-of-youth-is-in-los-angeles/]

Voter Registration List Proves the Fountain of Youth is in Los Angeles | The Resurgent
In 1513, Juan Ponce de Leon traveled to Florida to find the Fountain of Youth. Legend has it that there was a fountain that could restore one's youth. The…
Never invite a Yoda to a frog leg dinner.
Go ahead invite Yoda to a Frog leg dinner
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/sources-cl...uguration/

Obama administration Director of National Intelligence James Clapper held a meeting in his last days in office to discuss the idea of going to a Supreme Court justice to block President Donald Trump’s inauguration, according to a high-level member of the intelligence community who spoke with a Big League Politics source.

Clapper discussed blocking the inauguration on the grounds that Trump was an illegitimate president due to alleged Russian interference in the election, according to the sources. It is not known whether Clapper ever actually convened a meeting with a Supreme Court justice to discuss the Russia case, or whether he simply discussed the idea of doing so. By the time Trump entered office on January 20, the Russia narrative was already underway.

A high-level member of the intelligence community who witnessed the meeting said that Clapper discussed going to one of three female Supreme Court justices to make the case that alleged Russian interference could invalidate Trump’s claim to the presidency.

Here’s a text the witness sent to BLP’s source:
[Image: text.png]
Here’s another text the witness sent to BLP’s source around the same time, describing how the Deep State was making General Michael Flynn a “rising target” for his alleged involvement with Russians, and stating that House Speaker Paul Ryan is a “wild card” in the Deep State wars.
[Image: text2-1320x258.jpg]
Big League Politics recently reported on an audiotape in which Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh admitted that slain DNC staffer Seth Rich was the source for Wikileaks’ release of DNC emails in 2016, not a Russian hack. Hersh also said that Clapper and Obama administration CIA director John Brennan helped to create the Russia narrative against Trump.

As Big League Politics reported: real estate mogul Timothy Blixseth claims that he saw records from CIA and NSA whistleblower Dennis Montgomery proving that Clapper and Obama CIA director John Brennan oversaw repeated spying on the phone calls of President Donald Trump and millions of other private American citizens, including Supreme Court Justice John Roberts. Fired former FBI director James Comey received evidence from the whistleblower’s lawyer but sat on it.

In an audiotaped interview — conducted before Trump ever ran for president — Blixseth spoke to former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and detective Mike Zullo. The audio was released in connection with a civil contempt case that the Department of Justice filed against Arpaio. The audio of this conversation appears to only be preserved in one location on the Internet, on a whistleblower Soundcloud page.

“This guy showed me 900 million phone calls. And I see myself in there. I see people I know. I see Donald Trump in there a zillion times, and Bloomberg is in there,” Blixseth said on the tape, referring to information that Montgomery allegedly showed him.

“He’s a very genius computer guy,” Blixseth said of Montgomery. “What they did is, they were actually working for the CIA. And they mask it as — I’m sure you’ll remember this — the contracts with the CIA, of which I had many copies, said that they were decoding Al-Jazeera television, said that there was broadcast embedded, remember that? Owned by Gore? Al Gore’s got part of it now. But it was all bullshit. That was bullshit. That was a front by the CIA. And this guy [Montgomery] worked for Brennan and Clapper. Those were the two guys running it,” Timothy Blixseth told Arpaio and Zullo on the tape.

“He started out in 2004 with another partner in Reno, Nevada, called eTreppid. They collected about $40 million from the CIA. Top security clearance. All kinds of letters…In 2006 they started a new company that [my ex-wife] owns, and they started doing the same business for the government. What it really turns out they were doing is they were hacking into all of America.
Big League Politics called the listed number for eTreppid Technologies, but we were told that Montgomery no longer works there. “That company closed down years ago, sir,” a representative said of eTreppid Technologies. When asked what the company is called now, the representative said, “I’m sorry, I can’t discuss any more with you.”

Blixseth claimed in his conversation with Zullo and Arpaio that Brennan and Clapper were running the operation.

“Everything they said they didn’t do, that Brennan said recently, mainly Clapper. It’s all bullshit. And I’ve got it right here,” Blixseth said.

On the explosive tapes, Blixseth walks Arpaio and Zullo through the details of the program on a computer screen. At one point, the three begin pulling up specific names of targeted individuals.

“You know who that guy is? That’s the head of the FISA court they hacked into, Reggie Walton,” Blixseth tells the investigators.

“John Roberts, the chief justice of the Supreme Court, was hacked,” Blixseth tells Arpaio and Zullo.

Insiders have always been skeptical of Roberts’ motives for siding with President Obama on the 2012 Obamacare case. While there’s still no available evidence that Roberts was blackmailed, the allegation that he was “hacked” by Obama officials provides some more context into the justice’s controversial career.

Bill de Blasio exposed the Democrats' true intent -- open Communism and total control.
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCC4dVJ6etlDXOR&w=476&...3ZigRs8SYL]
[url=http://conservativefiringline.com/bill-de-blasio-goes-full-communist-argues-private-property-says-state-determine-lives/]

Bill de Blasio goes full Communist, argues against private property, says state should determine who lives where
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio went full Communist and actually said the state should decide who gets to live in what buildings.

Edinburgh Law Student Accused of Hate Crime After Mocking ISIS on Social Media

by Tom Ciccotta
5 Sep 2017

A student at Edinburgh University is facing a backlash from his peers and a university investigation after he mocked ISIS on social media.
[Image: nintchdbpict000350409729.jpg]
A 21-year-old student at Edinburgh University is facing a backlash after posting a social media update following the U.S. bombing of an ISIS stronghold in Afghanistan in April. “I’m glad we could bring these barbarians a step closer to collecting their 72 virgins,” student Robbie Travers wrote.

According to a report from the Times, several complainants has allegedly reported Travers for his social media post, claiming that his decision to mock ISIS made Muslim students feel uncomfortable. “Mocking Isis allegedly made Islamic and minority students feel ‘threatened’ and ‘unsafe,'” one complaint reads.

After learning of the investigation, Travers took to Facebook to announce that complaints had been made against him for his post about ISIS. “Afraid I’ve been a little more quiet as I have been accused of Islamophobia because I mocked Isis, and I’m being investigated on such a ground by my University,” he wrote.

Travers claims that he has engaged an attorney in order to protect himself from potential disciplinary actions from the university. “Have engaged legal advice to dismiss this nonsense. Wish me luck,” Travers wrote.

A university spokesperson claimed that the investigation into Travers is an extension of the institution’s commitment to ensuring that all students treat each other with respect. “We are committed to providing an environment in which all members of the university community treat each other with dignity and respect and our code of student conduct sets out clear expectations of behaviour.”

The spokesperson confirmed that the university is investigating Travers’ social media behavior and that complaints of misconduct have been received against him from his peers. “Complaints alleging misconduct have been received against Mr. Travers and these are being investigated,” the spokesperson said.
[Image: 21272470_1244202315684138_18477573012229...e=5A5F0497]

In the 60's
my Fathers Construction Company and all the other Local Construction operators
would load Dozers and fire fighting equipment on Lowboys and go put the Fires out
then in the 70's the Forest Circus starting taking over
and Fires have been one big Cluster Fuck since .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6bo0e2a-K0

SHOCKING!! OBAMA'S RELATIONSHIP WITH ANTIFA EXPOSED

http://dcwhispers.com/report-nsa-offered...y-said-no/
REPORT: NSA Offered To Give FBI All Of Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails. Comey Said NO.

The New York Post’s John Crudele had an interesting column outlining how the bogus Democrat/Media/Deep State instigated Trump investigation is backfiring on Democrats as the American people grow increasingly weary of repeated allegations without actual proof.
Beyond that fatigue is something even more concerning for Democrats. The investigation is actually shedding light on wrongdoing by figures like Hillary Clinton and James Comey – NOT Donald Trump.
Check it out:
————
There’s a lot going on in the Hillary Clinton/Donald Trump/Russia investigation that all the highfalutin’ newspapers that cover politics are still trying to ignore.
Well, investors had better know this stuff before it bites them in the assets. So here goes.
Numerous reports coming out of the Senate Judiciary Committee last week said that former FBI Director James Comey made the decision not to refer Clinton for prosecution long before he even interviewed key witnesses, including Hillary.
Remember, the Republicans now control this committee. So bad news isn’t going to be stifled anymore.
Clinton, you probably remember, “lost” her private emails, which she’d been storing on a personal computer server. Comey chastised her harshly in a televised speech but then said there was a unanimous decision not to recommend prosecution.
Clinton’s emails, which were stolen by the Russians, have never been found. But as I’ve mentioned numerous times, the messages are still in the possession of the National Security Agency (NSA), which offered to give them to the FBI.
Comey turned down that offer, according to a source who has been very reliable.

I’ve also mentioned that Comey fibbed when he said his agents unanimously agreed that prosecution was unnecessary. In fact, my source says that FBI agents were irate about the decision not to go after Clinton.
The controversy got pretty intense, which may be why Comey forced agents who worked on the Clinton matter to sign additional nondisclosure agreements.
There was another important development last week when a federal judge ordered the FBI to disclose more details about how it handled the Clinton investigation. That could put Comey in a hotter spot than he’s already in.
What’s this got to do with the investigation of Trump and any influence the Russians may have had over the last presidential election? Absolutely nothing.
But as I’ve said before, any investigation of Trump was likely to backfire when investigators started to look at the Democrats and their dealings.
And that’s exactly what is starting to happen.
Full report: HERE
——————-
Clearly James Comey was involved in covering up for Hillary Clinton while at the same time weaponizing the FBI to be used against Donald Trump – both very serious miscarriages of justice.
Here’s the thing – Comey has already indicated how his actions were colored by input from then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch of the infamous secret snakes-on-a-plane meeting with Bill Clinton.
Loretta Lynch answered only to Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett.
Indeed.

image: https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sit...s-0707.jpg
[Image: p042715ps-0707.jpg]image: http://srmagonline.com/wp-content/upload...arrett.jpg
[Image: Valerie-Jarrett.jpg]

Sheep

Told you so
Doh
[Image: 21433270_10211972978432264_4645807182334...e=5A1C3426]

[Image: 21371109_1696941327044255_68252118616955...e=5A50B0F0]

by Dan Riehl

6 Sep 2017Washington, DC

“Angel Mom” Mary Ann Mendoza spoke with Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow on Wednesday regarding her reaction to President Trump’s actions related to DACA and immigration reform.

Mendoza said Trump “is moving in the right direction on it,” adding, “But I wish he would have a stronger stance on it.”

“The thought that hit me is,” she continued, addressing recent meetings on Capitol Hill, “we live in a democracy where the people vote for these representatives to be in Washington representing them and their wishes. And isn’t it ironic that we have all of these elected officials in Washington fighting for illegal aliens in our country?”

She questioned how things got to the place where illegal aliens are seemingly more important than American citizens.

Mendoza said she has never heard from either Sen. Flake or Sen. McCain. “I have requested a meeting with Sen. Flake and Sen. McCain from Arizona while I’m here in Washington. Neither of them have the time to meet with me. I have never heard from either of them since my son’s death.”

As Breitbart News reported, “Mary Ann Mendoza lost her son, Mesa Police Sergeant Brandon Mendoza, to an intoxicated criminal illegal alien. The 32-year-old police officer from Mesa, Arizona, was killed when the drunk illegal alien drove down the wrong way on a highway.”

Breitbart News Daily airs on SiriusXM Patriot 125 weekdays from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Eastern.
LISTEN:
by Adam Shaw
6 Sep 2017

The publisher of Hillary Clinton’s pastor’s book is yanking the tome — and destroying any existing copies — after it announced it had found additional examples of plagiarism in the devotions the pastor sent to the failed presidential candidate.

Rev. Bill Shillady’s book, Strong for a Moment Like This: The Daily Devotions of Hillary Rodham Clinton, consists of the devotions he emailed to Clinton during her unsuccessful White House campaign

However, it was hit by a mini-scandal when it emerged that the devotional he sent to Clinton on the morning after her defeat to President Trump was copied from another pastor.

CNN reported in August that the devotional has a significant resemblance to a blog post by Rev. Matthew Deuel — an Indiana pastor who contacted CNN after he read the email on the outlet’s website when it teased the book.

For instance here is a passage Deuel wrote:
“For the disciples and Christ followers in the first century, Good Friday represented the day that everything fell apart. All was lost. The momentum and hope of a man, claiming to be the Son of God, the Messiah who was supposed to change everything, had been executed,” Deuel wrote.

Shillady, meanwhile, wrote: “For the disciples and Christ’s followers in the first century, Good Friday represented the day that everything fell apart. All was lost. The momentum and hope of a man claiming to be the Son of God, the Messiah who was supposed to change everything, had been executed.”

Shillady apologized for his copying, but in a statement Wednesday publisher Abingdon Press said that it was “alarmed” to have found more examples of plagiarism and so was pulling the book and destroying existing copies:

Following the discovery of unattributed passages in the November 9 devotional of Strong for A Moment Like This, Abingdon Press initiated an extensive review of the book and was alarmed to discover other content unattributed by the author.

Abingdon Press has zero tolerance for plagiarism. Consequently, we have discontinued sales, will remove existing copies from all sales outlets, and will have them destroyed along with our existing inventory.

Shillady apologized again in a statement:
“I deeply regret my actions,” Shillady told CNN. “I was wrong and there is no excuse for it. I apologize to those whose work I mistakenly did not attribute. I apologize to those I have disappointed, including Secretary Hillary Clinton, Abingdon Press, and all the writers and others who have helped me publish and promote this book. I ask for everyone’s forgiveness.”

The pulling of the book puts Clinton in an awkward situation, partly because she wrote the foreword to the book.

Clinton is also scheduled to speak alongside Shillady at a $75-a-ticket event at the Riverside Church in New York City Thursday, promoting the book and talking about her faith. The event was scheduled as a fundraiser to benefit Camp Olmsted. A ticket includes a copy of the now-pulled book.

Breitbart News purchased a ticket to the event and a spokesperson for Abingdon Press said that the event was still on.
Adam Shaw is a Breitbart News politics reporter based in New York. Follow Adam on Twitter:  @AdamShawNY

by Ann Coulter6 Sep 20174230
6 Sep, 2017 6 Sep, 2017
Congress has tried to sneak through amnesties three times in a little more than a decade. Every time, the American people somehow found out — despite the best efforts of the press — rose up in a rage and killed the proposed bills.
In 2006, President Bush got the brilliant idea to push amnesty on the country. His party was wiped out the very next time voters could get to the polls.
Liberals like to claim that their brave opposition to the Iraq War led to the midterm slaughter, but, as I recall, they were against that war in the 2004 presidential election, too, and Bush won. An April 2006 Washington Post–ABC News poll — taken about a month after Bush launched his amnesty crusade — showed that more Americans approved of Bush’s handling of the Iraq War than approved of his handling of immigration. In nearly every poll on Bush’s handling of immigration that year, a huge majority of the public disapproved.
Three years ago, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor lost his seat to an unknown economics professor, Dave Brat, by a whopping 55 percent to 45 percent, despite outspending Brat 40-to-1. It was the first time in history a member of leadership had lost a primary. (This despite Cantor being one of the “Young Guns”!) Brat had explicitly attacked Cantor for supporting amnesty.
Most spectacularly, last year, an utterly implausible presidential candidate crushed all his opponents — including the media — and won the White House by promising to deport illegals and build a wall.
The media imagine that President Trump’s deficiencies are an argument for not taking his positions seriously. Oh no — it’s just the reverse. The fact that Trump’s supporters implacably stick by him, through every horror, proves they are willing to put up with any lunacy if it means getting that agenda.

How many different ways can Americans express that they want a whole lot less immigration and absolutely no amnesties?
We already tried amnesty once. The 1986 amnesty under Reagan was supposed to be a one-time fix. We’d forgive the estimated 1 million illegal aliens living here and, in exchange, draconian measures would be imposed on any employer ever caught hiring an illegal again — up to a $10,000 fine per illegal and jail time for repeat offenders.
We never got the employer sanctions.
There weren’t 1 million illegals — it was 4 million.
It wasn’t a one-time fix. In another real-world example of “incentives,” the first amnesty led to a never-ending stream of illegals across our border, confident of getting in on the next amnesty. Today, there are at least 40 million illegals living in the U.S. (Eleven million is nonsense — they’ve been claiming that since 1986. See Adios, America)

And now, once again, politicians are lobbying for the exact same policy that was a complete failure last time. When it comes to immigration, it’s always Groundhog Day!
We’re told the DACA amnesty will apply only to a very small, discrete group of unbelievably fantastic illegals — who melt Ivanka’s heart by refilling her water glass at Cipriani with such alacrity!
Not only that, but there will be strict requirements on who qualifies for a DACA amnesty.
None of which will ever be enforced.
Congress has passed laws requiring that immigrants pay back taxes, learn English, not collect welfare and have good moral character. That’s not too onerous, right? It’s not like we’re requiring them to have any skills or talents that would be valuable to America.

Every single one of these requirements has been scuttled by immigration bureaucrats, federal judges and Democratic presidents. All of ’em. Our immigration bureaucracy is so dedicated to destroying America that it’s made citizens of thousands of convicted felons.
If you don’t understand how that could happen, you have no idea how much our cultural elites hate this country. Their governing philosophy is: Anyone we bring in is at least better than an American!
This nation is mind-bogglingly generous. But decades of lies make it impossible for even the most tender-hearted American to fall for this bait-and-switch one more time.
Every politician swears up and down that he wants a “secure border.” But then these same politicians go absolutely berserk when Trump says he wants to build a wall.
They say we’ll get enforcement right after the amnesty. That’s obviously absurd. When the tub is overflowing, water pouring out of the faucet, across the carpets, down the stairs, up the dining room walls, we don’t debate whether we’re going to dry clean the curtains or throw them out. We don’t argue about whether to use a mop or towels. FIRST: Turn off the water.

As long as both political parties stoutly refuse to build the wall, we know they are not serious about ever stopping illegal immigration. (Luckily, the Constitution gives the commander in chief full authority to protect our borders, with or without congressional approval.)
We know what happened after the Reagan amnesty. We know politicians and the media are lying to us. Why, some of the politicians who lied to us then are lying to us today, for example, Chuck Schumer.
No matter how innocent and lamblike a “Dreamer” they produce to tear at our heartstrings, it won’t work anymore. Decades of their perfidy has made sympathy impossible.
It’s as if, night after night, Paul Ryan knocked on our door and asked us to take in one helpless orphan and, night after night, we crack open our door, only to be set upon by 30 armed felons with tire chains and brass knuckles.
At a certain point, Ryan might actually produce a sad orphan. Who knows? It’s theoretically possible. But we could not be faulted for not opening the door.
Politicians and the press are themselves responsible for thoroughly killing any human sympathy Americans may have had for illegal immigrants — even the “Dreamers” (whom Ivanka adores, but would die before sending her kids to a school jam-packed with them).
The only question is: Will anyone in Washington ever listen?
COPYRIGHT 2017 ANN COULTER

Is $100K in FB ads all it takes to defeat Hillary and destroy US democracy?
[/url][Image: safe_image.php?d=AQBgJ7tzF3Dtu30A&w=476&...rjAEUy1Rsx]
[url=http://theduran.com/new-york-times-cracked-russia-collusion-case-russia-spent-100000-facebook-ads-defeat-hillary/]

The New York Times solves Russia collusion case: Russia spent $100,000 in Facebook Ads to defeat Hillary
Hillary Clinton spent over $2 billion, while Russia spent $100K in FB ads to win
by Warner Todd Huston

8 Sep 2017Cold Spring, MN

A group of students at a Minnesota high school rallied to oppose a flag ban when school administrators banned the U.S. and Confederate flags. Authorities quickly rescinded the ban.

Administrators at Cold Spring, Minnesota’s Rocori High School kicked off the 2017-18 school year with a new ban on displaying flags — including the U.S. flag — in a back door effort to ban students from sporting a Confederate flag.

The new rule entered into the student handbook this year said: “Students are not allowed to display flags or banners from their vehicle while parked in the Rocori High School parking lot,” Fox News reported.

Students, though, were unhappy with the all-encompassing ban because it also banned Old Glory. A large group of students gathered in protest this week to rally in the school parking lot with a parade of vehicles sporting American flags. The rally brought students and administrators together to reach a compromise.

After the flag rally, school administrators rescinded the flag ban in part agreeing that the U.S. flag would be permitted but that it will still ban flags that make students feel “threatened, uncomfortable or unsafe.”

The administration issued a Facebook post alerting students to the new rule and insisting, “Students and school leaders fully agreed that celebration of our nation is desired, but disrespect is not acceptable or desired.”

“The students want their peers to feel safe and comfortable in school and understand that other flags can be disruptive and harmful or cause emotional responses in others,” the statement added.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/...a-primary/

“The Guy is Hiding Something”: Top Hillary Advisor Suggests Bernie Colluded With Russia During the Primary

Sheep
Lol !
by Kris W. Kobach

7 Sep 2017

For years, the mainstream media has ignored the problem of voter fraud and belittled those of us who are trying to do something about it. And when secretaries of state like me identify cases of fraud, we are told that the number of incidents of voter fraud is too insignificant to matter.

Now, however, facts have come to light that indicate that a pivotal, close election was likely changed through voter fraud on November 8, 2016: New Hampshire’s U.S. Senate Seat, and perhaps also New Hampshire’s four electoral college votes in the presidential election.

New Hampshire is one of fifteen states that allow same-day voter registration. The benefit of same-day registration is that it allows a person who has procrastinated or has forgotten to register to nonetheless cast a ballot on election day. The downside of same-day registration is that it does not allow the state time to assess the eligibility of the voter. A volunteer poll worker simply accepts a modicum of identification and takes the voter at his word that he’s a U.S. citizen resident of the state who is eligible to vote.

New Hampshire is also a battleground state. Unlike neighboring Massachusetts and Vermont, which reliably vote for the Democrat in presidential elections, New Hampshire can swing either way. It has long been reported, anecdotally, that out-of-staters take advantage of New Hampshire’s same-day registration and head to the Granite State to cast fraudulent votes.
Now there’s proof.

According to statistics released by the Speaker of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, on the date of the general election in November 2016, there were 6,540 same-day registrants who registered to vote in New Hampshire using an out-of-state driver’s license to prove their identity. In and of itself, that doesn’t prove that any fraud occurred – theoretically, each of those individuals could have been someone who recently moved to the State and had not yet had time to get a New Hampshire driver’s license. According to New Hampshire law, a new resident has 60 days to obtain a New Hampshire driver’s license.

So if those 6,540 voters were bona fide New Hampshire residents, they would get their driver’s license no later than January 7, 2017. However, the numbers tell a very different story. It turns out that, as of August 30, 2017 – nearly ten months after the election – only 1,014 of the 6,540 same-day registrants who registered with an out-of-state license had obtained a New Hampshire driver’s license. The other 5,526 individuals never obtained a New Hampshire driver’s license. And, of those 5,526, only 213 registered a vehicle in New Hampshire.

So 5,313 of those voters neither obtained a New Hampshire driver’s license nor registered a vehicle in New Hampshire. They have not followed the legal requirements for residents regarding driver’s licenses, and it appears that they are not actually residing in New Hampshire. It seems that they never were bona fide residents of the State.

5,513 is a big number – more than enough to swing two very important elections. The closest major election was the contest between incumbent Republican U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte and challenger Maggie Hassan (D). Hassan won the election by a razor-thin margin of 1,017 votes. Those 5,313 fraudulent votes were more than enough to swing the election. If 59.2 percent or more of them went for Hassan, then the election was stolen through voter fraud. That’s likely, since the surrounding states are Democrat strongholds.

It’s also possible that New Hampshire’s four electoral college votes were swung to Hillary Clinton through illegal voting by nonresidents. Clinton won New Hampshire by only 2,732 votes. If 74.8 percent of the 5,513 fraudulent votes were cast for Clinton, then the presidential election in New Hampshire was tipped as well.

If the presidential contest had been closer and had come down to a margin of three or four electoral college votes, then this voter fraud might have had extraordinary consequences. Regardless, in the Senate contest, it is highly likely that voting by nonresidents changed the result.

And that is already having consequences for the nation. If the 52-48 Republican-Democrat balance in the Senate were 53-47, it could change the balance in any number of votes – not the least of which would be the effort to repeal Obamacare.

But the mainstream media will tell us, “Move along, there’s nothing to see here.”

Kris W. Kobach is the elected Secretary of State of Kansas.  An expert in immigration law and policy, he coauthored the Arizona SB-1070 immigration law and represented in federal court the 10 ICE agents who sued to stop Obama’s 2012 executive amnesty.  In 2017 President Trump named him Vice Chairman of the Presidential Commission on Election Integrity.  He is currently a candidate for governor of Kansas.  His website is kriskobach.com.
[9/11/17 RACHEL BLEVINS]  

When the Syrian War began, the United States claimed to only be concerned about the innocent civilians. Now, as the war comes to an end, the ones who have suffered the most are the innocent civilians, and the victor is the same “tyrannical dictator” the U.S. has spent years trying to overthrow.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange revealed that according to a leaked cable from William Roebuck, U.S. Ambassador for Bahrain, the United States began plotting to overthrow Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in 2006—which happens to be the same year Assad’s government dropped the U.S. Dollar.

“That plan was to use a number of different factors to create paranoia within the Syrian government; to push it to overreact, to make it fear there’s a coup,” Assange said. “So in theory it says ‘We have a problem with Islamic extremists crossing over the border with Iraq, and we’re taking actions against them to take this information and make the Syrian government look weak, the fact that it is dealing with Islamic extremists at all.’”

The U.S. began openly pushing for the overthrow of Assad in 2013, after he was accused of using chemical weapons on his own people. Before an investigation could be conducted into whether Assad was, in fact, responsible for the crimes he was being accused of, President Obama went to Congress to ask for its approval to launch an airstrike directed towards Syrian government forces. When Congress refused, the administration’s strategy changed.

The same “Islamic extremists” Assange mentioned came into play with the rise of the Islamic State of Iraq & Syria, a group of radicals who seemed to come out of nowhere, yet were well-equipped with weapons, technology and expertise. Their rise coincided with the United States’ decision to pour massive amounts of taxpayer dollars into arming and training “moderate Syrian rebels.” Leaked documents later revealed that the strategy of pushing to overthrow Assad by supporting the groups in his country who opposed him was done despite concerns that many of those groups were made up of radical extremists.

As the war against Assad shifted to a war against ISIS, the U.S. was named in report after report that appeared to show it was helping the same terrorist group it claimed to be defeating. In October 2014, the Pentagon admitted that the U.S. airdropped weapons to ISIS, and blamed “the wind” for the fact that those weapons were not delivered to Kurdish fighters in Kobani.

In October 2016, the Pentagon was caught paying a PR firm $540 million to create fake terrorist videos—much like the ones purported to show ISIS militants beheading innocent civilians. Then in a 2016 audit, the Department of Defense admitted that it could not account for $1 billion in weapons and equipment that was meant for forces in Syria, but likely ended up in the hands of ISIS.

In 2017, Assad’s government is regaining ground in Syria and ISIS is suffering crucial defeats and losing strategic strongholds. Recently, after the Syrian government regained control of Deir ez-Zor, dozens of Isis members have fled to towns and villages along the Euphrates valley” in preparation for a “last stand.”

While the United States has celebrated and will continue to celebrate the defeat of ISIS—as it blatantly ignores evidence of its attempts to help the group wreak havoc and stay in power—it is refusing to acknowledge the main goal that got the U.S. into the War in Syria in the first place.

The same “tyrannical dictator” the U.S. sought to overthrow four years ago is regaining power, and the areas under his control look like paradise compared to the war-torn cities that have received more than their fair share of “freedom” from the U.S.

In addition to losing their homes and being forced to evacuate from their cities, thousands of innocent civilians have been killed by the United States and the groups it funds in recent years. While the Obama Administration’s offensive against ISIS militants in Iraq and Syria resulted in an average of 80 civilian deaths each month, which led to a total of 2,300 civilian deaths, the Trump Administration has increased the civilian death toll to an average of 360 per month, which is around 12 killed per day. In just six months, Trump’s war against ISIS has resulted in 2,200 civilian deaths.

While the war in Syria may be coming to an end, it is important to remember that it has impacted countless innocent civilians, wasted billions of taxpayer dollars, and the original mission of the U.S. was never accomplished, raising serious questions about how United States–Syria relations will look in the future.
Actually, GWB & DCHENEY wanted Syria "regime change" even BEFORE 2006 and dropping US$:

[Image: clark-after-911-regime-change-7countries-5years.jpeg]

If we FORGET our history we are bound to repeat it...which is why I am PISSED at Confederate Destruction of Monuments.  The war was NOT about freeing BLACK slaves. PERIOD !!!

It was about the North taxing tobacco and cotton at higher rates, same thing King George wanted to do before 1776.  Good old Abe wanted to send ALL Negroes BACK to Africa, and keep the WHITE slaves here.

Bob... Ninja Alien2
"The Light" - Jefferson Starship-Windows of Heaven Album
I'm an Earthling with a Martian Soul wanting to go Home.   
You have to turn your own lightbulb on. ©stevo25 & rhw007
http://conservativefiringline.com/hillar...-up-video/

With video. According to the report, contractors were under a gag order to keep Hillary's malfeasance quiet.
conservativefiringline.com

[/url]

Flashback: Days after terrorists attacked the U.S. mission in Benghazi, a State Department official ordered an executive at the security company charged with protecting the special compound not to respond to media inquiries, according to documents obtained by Judicial Watch. The order was delivered via electronic mail and it’s part of a new batch of State Department documents obtained by JW in an ongoing investigation of the September 11, 2012 Benghazi attack and subsequent c...over-up by the Obama administration. Islamic jihadists raided the U.S. Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya and murdered Ambassador Christopher Stevens — the first diplomat to be killed overseas in decades — and three other Americans. The Obama administration has worked hard to keep details of the attack— and the negligence that led to it — from the American public, but JW has gone to court and filed a number of public records requests to expose the truth
[Image: 21276177_10155305636686943_6003841839986...e=5A1292F8]

JW Gets Docs: State Dept. Ordered Benghazi Security Co. to Dodge Media - Judicial Watch
Days after terrorists attacked the U.S. mission in Benghazi, a State Department official ordered an executive at the security company charged with protecting the…
judicialwatch.org

From World Tribune: The FBI’s damage-control role discouraged the Justice Department from prosecuting former IRS official Lois Lerner in the tax agency’s targeting of conservative groups, a watchdog group said. The decision not to reopen the Lerner investigation “comes as no surprise considering that the FBI collaborated with the IRS and is unlikely to investigate or prosecute itself,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said.
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCZuXkBvXgVYMuT&w=476&...uPEML_nrfl]

FBI called complicit in Justice Department’s exoneration of IRS official Lois Lerner
by WorldTribune Staff, September 11, 2017 The FBI’s damage-control role discouraged the Justice Department from prosecuting former IRS official Lois…

worldtribune.com|By World Tribune

[url=http://www.worldtribune.com/fbi-called-complicit-in-dojs-exoneration-of-irs-official-lois-lerner/]
by Jeff Poor

14 Sep 2017
Thursday on his nationally syndicated radio show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh reacted to the last night’s news that President Donald Trump had struck a deal with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) immigration policy.
Included in the deal according to some reports was Trump backing away from his pledge to build a border wall. While the reports have been mixed on the specifics of the meeting, Limbaugh suggests the rush to get the story out there could have been motivated by Democrats and the media seeking to drive a wedge between Trump and his supporters.
Partial transcript as follows (courtesy of RushLimbaugh.com):

Quote:RUSH: So I went to bed last night at about 11 o’clock out here on the Left Coast. That’s two o’clock eastern. Everything was quiet, and I stayed up an additional half hour waiting to see if there was any breaking news. I mean, 10:30 West Coast time is 1:30 East Coast time, and there was nothing. I woke up… I went to bed and it was very, very peaceful. I wake up to all hell breaking loose! I said, “Is this is ever gonna end? Is there ever gonna be a normal day again?” (interruption) No, no, no. I’m not talking about the hurricane. That’s actually going well.
Did you see that they have restored 1.4 million people back to power last night? FPL apparently is making great progress in restoring power. Remember they said it was gonna be out maybe for months? I know. You know why they do that? They do it on purpose. They get it back on in weeks and people say, “Wow,” just like they’re doing now. But here they are. That’s fantastic. There’s still 2.6 million still out of power out of a little over six million, so we’re really moving fast.
Trump did an appearance there today. I think he flew down to Fort Myers. He’s meeting victims and governor… I mean, everybody down there is just really doing a bang-up job. There were trucks, power people, contractors, tree and landscapers just waiting for this storm to get out of there and drive south into south Florida — and they’ve arrived, and they have begun their work. And that’s up. I mean, that’s an upper. That’s a positive thing. Thanks to all of those people that are — and they’re gonna get paid. I mean, this is commerce at work, here.
Pelosi calls it “triple” down.
Anyway, so I wake up today, and all hell is breaking loose — and, you know, I wade through it. I do not knee-jerk react to anything, particularly when the Drive-By Media is involved. When the Drive-By Media and the Democrat Party are involved in setting a narrative every day, writing the script for the soap opera, I’m sorry, folks: I am immediately suspicious. I am not fatalistic. I am not pessimistic by nature except in a few things, and I’m not gonna tell you what those are. But certainly not this.
So I hustled and got out of the hotel, and I raced in here to start trying to make sense of things. So when I got up, the news was that Trump had caved on the wall, that Trump at dinner with Chuck and Nancy last night had caved on the wall. And then I saw that a lot of people, Trump voters, Trump supporters, believed it! They were saying, “That didn’t take long. It’s not even October, and Trump has already sold us out.” I understand people have been sold out so many times voting for Republicans that they’re conditioned to be sold out.
So they just figured this Trump thing may be too good to be true. Chuck and Nancy, first they make a deal on the debt ceiling and spending, and Trump’s praising them and praising it. Mitch and Paul are over there fuming that they’ve been sold out and then thrown under the bus. And now this thing comes along, and everybody’s just fatalistic about it and thinking that it’s over. But I stop and I ask myself: Would Trump really do this?
Does Trump not know how he would blow up the entire support base he has by making a deal with Chuck and Nancy, and taking the wall off the table while granting amnesty to anybody? I don’t care if it’s children, if it’s seasoned citizens. I’m asking myself: Would Trump really do that? Is he that…? Fill in the blank. But a lot of people do think it, a lot of people did think it, and right there pushing that narrative is the Drive-By Media — and certain Republicans are helping that narrative be pushed.
They think that Trump caved to Chuck and Nancy on the wall. So I came in here and I started digging deep, and I said to myself: “Don’t get caught up in this. What you need to do is just chill.” So I started looking into things. And we’ve got, I mean, a mountain of things to go through. But I’m gonna tell you what Trump just said a few moments ago on the tarmac in Florida when he and Melania and his team landed in Florida. It’s a tweet: “We have to have the wall. If we don’t have the wall, we’re doing nothing.”
And then a tweet came 25 minutes later from Fox Business: “The wealthy Americans are not my priority. My priority are people in the middle class and that’s where we’re giving the big tax reduction.” That’s another thing that blew up yesterday. When I got… (chuckling) You know, I got back to the hotel after the program yesterday and I’m deluged with messages from people, “Well, we were played. We were played! Trump’s talking about raising taxes on the rich now, and that’s the only reason I voted for him.” I mean, deluged.
I had more people reacting to that than I have people reacting to me, anyway, on this Chuck and Nancy deal with the wall. So that’s something we’ll put off to the side. We’ll come back to the tax business, because that’s the fundamental issue as well. There is a pretty good summary of events here that goes like this: Chuck and Nancy claimed after a dinner at the White House with the president that a deal had been done on granting amnesty to the DACA kids, the DREAMers. (They’re not kids anymore, not all of them. Thirty percent of them have reportedly committed criminal acts, some felonies.)
Chuck and Nancy said that Trump had agreed to enshrine protections for 800,000 illegal immigrants, the DREAMers, “in a border security package excluding the wall.” Remember something, folks: The media’s primary task since the inauguration has been to separate you, if you are a Trump supporter, from Trump. That has been their objective. They’re smart enough to know that if they can’t destroy Trump, that only Trump can. Where have we heard that before? Only Trump can destroy Trump. They can’t. They’ve been trying.
They know they can’t. So they’ve been trying to drive a wedge between you — Trump supporters — and Trump. So if Chuck and Nancy come out and say, “We got a deal! We got a deal! Amnesty for the kids and Trump said to hell with the wall” and media reports it, all hell breaks loose. Meanwhile, Trump’s in the White House doing whatever he’s doing, not even aware this guy going on until after the fact. The White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said there was no agreement on the wall during the meeting, which puts the ball back in the court for Chuck and Nancy, who said not only was there a deal but that Trump had thrown in the bonus that he doesn’t care about the wall right now.
Huckabee Sanders said: Nope, no agreement. Trump said the same thing in his tweets this morning: “No deal was made last night on DACA. Massive border security would have to be agreed to in exchange for consent. Would be subject to vote.” He then tweeted a follow-up message: “The WALL, which is already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls, will continue to be built.” And then Trump pushed Congress to pass legislation protecting the immigrants but said he wanted big — that’s in all caps: “BIG border security.”
As he left the White House to go out to the helicopter to chopper to go to Air Force One to go down to Florida, Trump admitted that he was fairly close to reaching a deal with Chuck and Nancy that excluded the wall and that the Republican leaders are on board. Chuck and Nancy then released a statement around the same saying the president’s tweets were “not inconsistent” with what they said. So Chuck and Nancy are backin’ off a little bit from the original statement.
Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor
by John Nolte

19 Sep 2017

President Trump’s total vindication over his wiretap claim reminds me of one of the most important things I have discovered over the past couple of years: If the national media loses its ever-loving mind and launches a campaign to brand Trump a liar, that can mean only one thing — that Trump is not only telling the truth, he is telling a Big Truth, an inconvenient truth, a truth the MSM does not want the American people to hear.
Almost exactly two years ago this sick pattern developed over then-candidate Trump’s assertion that he had seen “thousands” of American Muslims celebrate the September 11 terror attacks. For weeks after, every media outlet in America trashed Trump as a racist and liar. What we eventually learned, though, is that Trump was 100% correct; that at the time, local media reported on “swarms” of American Muslims celebrating 9/11, and that for more than a decade our media had bent over backwards to cover this disturbing truth up.
Which brings me to Trump’s March 4 tweet-storm claiming the Obama administration wiretapped his campaign.

Ever since, despite the fact that the MSM knew Trump told the truth, despite the fact that the MSM itself had previously reported on the Obama administration’s wiretaps and surveillance of Team Trump, the media has coordinated another campaign to brand Trump a liar.

In fact, to the surprise of absolutely no one, the MSM is STILL lying about this. For example, here is CNN’s Chris Cillizza today using about a million words to try to write around his own network’s report from yesterday about the Obama administration’s wiretaps — before and after the election — on no less than Trump’s campaign chairman(!), Paul Manafort – including a renewed FISA warrant (despite no evidence from the 2014 one) that extended into early this year — you know, when Trump was a sitting president.
advertisement

Regardless, the news of Obama’s abuse of surveillance power was all over the MSM early this year, in The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, McClatchy, NBC News, ABC News, the BBC, CBS News, the Associated Press. Prior to Trump’s March 4 tweets, each of these news outlets informed the American people that the Obama administration had in some way used the mighty powers of the federal government to spy on Team Trump, including outright “wiretaps.”
Nevertheless, despite their own reporting, we have had six months of the MSM saying, “Elephant? What elephant?” — six months of the MSM pretending its own reporting never existed, six months of straight-up, bald-faces lies.
On February 14, 2017 — just three weeks prior to Trump’s tweet-storm — CNN celebrated the fact that a wiretap (as reported in the New York Times) helped to take down Trump’s national security adviser Mike Flynn. CNN even reported on the fact that “transcripts” of Flynn’s calls had been key in his firing.
In other words, CNN not only knew Trump had been surveilled by the Obama administration, CNN had gleefully shouted the news of that surveillance from the rooftops.

But because CNN is currently the most dishonest (and dangerous) propaganda outlet operating in the free world, as though their own reporting never happened, CNN gave us six months of flat-out lies, hours and hours devoted to spreading deliberate falsehoods like these:

Chris Cillizza: “Donald Trump just flat-out lied about Trump Tower wiretapping

Tapper again: “It Was and Continues to Be a Lie
Because CNN is completely amoral, the leftwing cable news network also used the wiretapping story as a weapon to attack those media outlets that told the truth about Obama’s abuse of power, including Breitbart News.
But all across the media spectrum, and again despite their very own reporting (as detailed here), the rest of the national media eagerly joined the howling mob, united in what they all knew was a dishonest crusade to intentionally lie to the American people:
The AP: “Trump accuses Obama of tapping his phones, cites no evidence
NBC’s Chuck Todd, Mark Murray and Carrie Dann: “President Trump’s assertion — without evidence — that Barack Obama wire-tapped Trump Tower during the 2016 election started as a ‘conspiratorial rant’ on conservative talk radio[.]

ABC News: “A timeline of President Trump’s unsubstantiated wiretapping claims
New York Times: “Fact Check: Trump Misleads About The Times’s Reporting on Surveillance
Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler, the most dishonest man in the media not named Jake Tapper: “Trump earns [the full-boat of] Four Pinocchios.”
Need I go on?
In a coordinated campaign, almost every media outlet in the country, almost every Big Shot reporter in America, purposely and with the intent to deceive, looked you dead in the eye and LIED to you; repeatedly gaslighted, swindled, conned, and hustled you.
Oh, and so did the media’s chief bootlickers — those pathetic, cowardly, lying liars in the #NeverTrump crowd. Many of those among the GOP establishment were  well-aware of the indisputable evidence proving otherwise, but driven only by their hatred of Trump and desperation to stay in the MSM’s good graces, they as well willingly and knowingly joined the media mob in lying to you.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC.  Follow his Facebook Page here.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/...ium=social

Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Did Obama Spy on America to Protect Islamists?
Posted by Daniel Greenfield 0 Comments

After months of denials, the pretext for Susan Rice’s eavesdropping on Trump officials has finally been made public. It had been widely known that Obama’s former National Security Adviser had contrived to unmask the names of top Trump officials who had been spied on by the administration. And the same media that still treats Watergate as the Great American Scandal had claimed that there was nothing “improper” in an Obama loyalist eavesdropping on members of the opposition party.

[Image: Obama-muslim2.jpg]Every time Obama Inc. was caught eavesdropping on opposition politicians, it presented its spin in a carefully packaged “scoop” to a major media outlet. This time was no different.

When Obama Inc. spied on members of Congress to protect its Iran nuke sellout, it packaged the story to the Wall Street Journal under the headline, “U.S. Spy Net on Israel Snares Congress”. The idea was that Obama Inc. was “legitimately” spying on Israel, that it just happened to intercept the conversations of some members of Congress and American Jews, and that the eavesdropping somehow meant that its victims, Jewish and non-Jewish, rather than its White House perpetrators, should be ashamed.

The White House had demanded the conversations between Prime Minister Netanyahu, members of Congress and American Jews because it "believed the intercepted information could be valuable to counter Mr. Netanyahu's campaign." This was domestic surveillance carried out under the same pretext as in the Soviet Union which had also accused its dissident targets of secretly serving foreign interests.

Obama and his minions had used the NSA to spy on Americans opposed to its policies. Including members of Congress. They did this by conflating their own political agenda with national security.

Since Obama’s spin was that the Iran Deal was good for national security, opponents of it were a “national security” threat.

And its fig leaf for domestic surveillance was that a “foreign leader” was involved.

Now get ready for a flashback.

Susan Rice’s excuse for unmasking the names of top Trump officials in the Obama eavesdropping effort was that they were meeting with the crown prince of the United Arab Emirates. The carefully packaged CNN story, which reeks of the Goebbelsian media manipulations of “Obama whisperer” Ben Rhodes, tries to clumsily tie the whole thing to the Russians. But for once it’s not about Russia. It’s about Islam.

The UAE has become best known for being the first regional Muslim oil state to turn against the Muslim Brotherhood and the entire Arab Spring enterprise. It helped mobilize opposition to the Qatari agenda. The ultimate outcome of that effort was that Egypt was stabilized under a non-Islamist president and the Islamist takeover in Libya is looking rather shaky. The Saudi coalition against Qatar, the sugar daddies of Hamas, Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood, has its origins in that effort.

When Obama Inc. spied on members of Congress before, it was to protect Iran. This time around, the gang that couldn’t spy straight was trying to protect the Muslim Brotherhood. The Iran Deal was never about stopping Iran’s nuclear program. It certainly does not do that. Nor was it ever meant to do it.

Instead the real goal of the Iran negotiations was a diplomatic arrangement with the Islamic terror state. The fruits of that arrangement can be seen from Beirut to Baghdad. They are written in blood and steel across Syria, Israel and Yemen. And that arrangement had to be protected at all costs.

Even if it meant spying on Americans. Even if it meant spying on members of Congress.

The arrangement that Susan Rice was protecting by spying on top Trump officials was even older and dirtier. It goes back to Obama’s Cairo speech and the resulting bloody horrors of the Arab Spring.

Both times Obama Inc. was caught spying on American officials to protect its dirty deal with Islam.

Obama officials had spied on Americans to protect Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood. That’s more than a mere crime. It’s treason. Imagine if Watergate had been about the White House spying on Democrats for the KGB. That is the sheer full scope of what we appear to be dealing with here.

Both high-level eavesdropping incidents involve an effort by Obama Inc. to protect Islamist enemies.

These efforts checked all the right and wrong legal boxes. The orders were carried out by men and women who know all the loopholes. Each decision was compartmentalized across a network. There were always pretexts. And a media eager to fight for the right of the left to spy on the right.

It is as unlikely that Susan Rice will be held accountable for pulling off a crime that makes Watergate into the gold standard of governmental ethics as it is that Hillary will ever go to jail for abusing classified information. The network, which some dub the swamp, has excelled at defending its own. That’s why current National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster protected Susan Rice’s access to classified information and nurtured all the Obama holdovers behind the leaks while purging those who tried to expose them.

It is also why Susan Rice’s testimony did not leak until CNN was able to roll out its carefully packaged spin.

Conservatives excel at zeroing in on abuses like Hillary’s email account, the Rice unmasking and the Benghazi cover-up, but falter when it comes to exposing the motives behind them. And so the investigation of the abuses quickly vanishes into a thorny thicket of alibis, technical legalities, cover-ups and licenses. And a baffled public reads about hearings that delve into acts rather than motives.

It is vital that we understand not only what Rice did, but why she did it. It is important that we expose the pattern of misconduct, not just the individual act.

Susan Rice’s eavesdropping would have remained hidden if Flynn and his appointees hadn’t temporarily obtained the keys to the kingdom. And the network quickly worked to have Flynn forced out and replaced with McMaster. And McMaster has steadily forced out Flynn’s appointees so that there are no more leaks like the one that exposed the Rice eavesdropping. The swamp looks after its own.

Unless there are fundamental changes at the NSC and beyond, we will never know the full scope of the Obama eavesdropping operation. But we still do know a great deal about what motivated it.

Susan Rice and the White House didn’t just eavesdrop on the political opposition. There was an agenda so urgent that they were willing to pull out all the stops to protect it.

Even right down to committing what has become the ultimate crime in the White House.

It was the same agenda that dragged us into a war in Libya. The same agenda that was at the heart of the diplomatic efforts of the administration over eight years. That agenda was empowering Islamists.

The Obama edition of Watergate wasn’t committed merely for domestic political gain. It was carried out for a reason that was